Host/dead/non
26%

Total votes: 19
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 39

Re: 2016 Game of Champions - Beach

Post by thellama73 »

Made wrote: before I forgot, this isn't true. Surprised llama didn't point this out actually because he's the one i'm quoting.
According to a post from night one he made,
the players who mac talked to that day or quoted by name that day were Golden, priz, Wilgy, DH, Boom, Quin, Sig, Epi, MM, llama, juliets, me, LC, BR, John Coltrane, and Sorsha. The players who talked about or quoted mac by name were Priz, Quin, Epi, Mm, llama, juliets, Professor, BR, LC, Myself, Wilgy, Golden, Scotty, Sig, DH, Boom, John Colltrane, Sorsha, and Lorab

The players who neither talked about nor talk to him bea. bwt, Soneji, Floyd, and timmer

Source: this happened to be on the one page i had open in another tab.
Thanks for digging up that list, Made. I needed a refresher on it. The fact that Bea was on the "no interaction" list is one of the reasons I am more willing to lynch her than I am Boomslang, for example. Until now I have been giving her the benefit of the doubt because of her illness, but my patience for non-contributors is running out.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:
Made wrote: before I forgot, this isn't true. Surprised llama didn't point this out actually because he's the one i'm quoting.
the players who mac talked to that day or quoted by name that day were Golden, priz, Wilgy, DH, Boom, Quin, Sig, Epi, MM, llama, juliets, me, LC, BR, John Coltrane, and Sorsha. The players who talked about or quoted mac by name were Priz, Quin, Epi, Mm, llama, juliets, Professor, BR, LC, Myself, Wilgy, Golden, Scotty, Sig, DH, Boom, John Colltrane, Sorsha, and Lorab

The players who neither talked about nor talk to him bea. bwt, Soneji, Floyd, and timmer

Thanks for digging up that list, Made. I needed a refresher on it. The fact that Bea was on the "no interaction" list is one of the reasons I am more willing to lynch her than I am Boomslang, for example. Until now I have been giving her the benefit of the doubt because of her illness, but my patience for non-contributors is running out.
Does anyone recall what Booms said about Mac? I only remember him randomizing among the Mac voters as opposed to saying anything about Mac. My memory is not the best after two days. I do agree llama I am out of patience with the non-contributors.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Something to point out in Made's favor is he only had about 30 posts total in the Felt game we just played where he was bad. He was blendy in that game, and he remarked that when he's mafia he overthinks things which makes it hard to get things into the thread. I guess he could have radically changed his style this game but I really think you can't change that much in one game.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

To be fair llama, I didnt interact with you yesterday either. Pretty hard to interact with anyone through the 10 pages of chatter i was passed out during.

I dont understand why boom is suspicious outside of not posting much.

I like the priz, i like svs, i like jc. They are reading civ. ??? For everyone else.

Made keeps making me flip flop.

Im not sure i completely get the back and forth between songj and llama.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Ugh. Posted before i was done. I felt pretty good about golden too when i was read up his silence seems genuine.

I know its not suspects listed, but i tend to work backwards.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

bea wrote:To be fair llama, I didnt interact with you yesterday either. Pretty hard to interact with anyone through the 10 pages of chatter i was passed out during.
I know. That's why I'd rather lynch Soneji today and revisit you once I have more content to analyze.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Boomslang, I see you are here. Please post!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Is it possible Boom is faking being silenced? But then why would he do that?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Alternatively, is it possible Golden is faking being silenced?

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

If Booms is faking being silenced why wouldn't he vote?

I guess Golden could be faking it but he likes to talk so much I tend to doubt it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I've thought about a role that has choices of what they want to do each night and maybe they picked silencing and then maybe there is a silencer role as well but Epi had a role that allowed him to choose among abilities and I don't know that there would be two such roles in one game. Gosh that was a long sentence. I also thought about a mimic but then again, why hasn't Boom voted?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:I've thought about a role that has choices of what they want to do each night and maybe they picked silencing and then maybe there is a silencer role as well but Epi had a role that allowed him to choose among abilities and I don't know that there would be two such roles in one game. Gosh that was a long sentence. I also thought about a mimic but then again, why hasn't Boom voted?
I have been in games with role abilities thta both silence and prevent voting, but it seems unlikely to be paired with another silencer role.

Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 95
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Akemi Homura »

thellama73 wrote:Is it possible Boom is faking being silenced? But then why would he do that?
It's always possible. Boomslang would only make sense if either there is a town silencing role (which picked a quiet player so as to not silence a potentially strong voice on Day 2) or if some sort of indirect/passive or misdirected silencing ability is in play. Or Boomslang simply hasn't said anything. Golden is almost certainly silenced/pretending to be silenced.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

juliets wrote:Prisoner, could you refresh my memory about what you said about Coltrane's vote on Mac in the other thread?
It came at the very end of the day when Mac was a sure thing to be lynched. This is not a mark for or against John Coltrane. The vote also came in a long post explaining his thought process and what lead him to the vote for Macdougall. I forget what exactly what it said, but nothing of what he said seemed unreasonable to me at the time. But it was nothing that couldn't be fabricated by a baddie player, and as his vote was just a tacked on contribution at the end of the day (not his fault, just timing), it is hard to say that his vote is definitively good. Likewise, he didn't post enough overall on Day 1 to make any such determination.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Reiterating this post from earlier @Made:
Prisoner 27385 wrote:voting for Made
Made wrote:
Prisoner 27385 wrote:The working theory in these GTH exercises is that baddies tend to name more good/civ reads, perhaps because they are nervous about calling out players who they know are town. This makes me look at Made more questioningly.
I feel like there is a flaw in this logic. As a counter question, if there's four baddies in this group, and everyone feels like the other group is badder, then how many baddies are in that group, and how many baddies are there over all?
What is the flaw in this logic?
I'd also like to add on to it. Made, your response to my point about you naming the fewest baddies in our GTH exercise is that you believe the Hatch holds more baddies than the Beach. With a gun to your head, who are the Hatch baddies?
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

bea wrote:To be fair llama, I didnt interact with you yesterday either. Pretty hard to interact with anyone through the 10 pages of chatter i was passed out during.

I like the priz, i like svs, i like jc. They are reading civ. ??? For everyone else.

What do you think of Scotty and juliets?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 57

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:Alternatively, is it possible Golden is faking being silenced?
I think he's a civ, so:shrug:

I lost internet for a few hours, catch up time.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Boomslang »

Alright, time to post instead of do the work on which I am desperately behind. Hella busy for personal reasons, will not be of much help in the next few days.

Juliets is right: I didn't post anything about Mac himself, I merely randomized among his voters. Not having time to catch up, I made the following logical argument to myself: the odds of lynching mafia are worst on Day 1, Mac was more likely to be good than bad (all else being equal), and at least one blendy mafia would jump on the biggest lynch train. Turns out he was bad, so way to beat the odds!

Llama's case on Soneji seems the most solid out of anything so far. Omitting the lynchee from discussion while questioning the judgment used to lynch him is textbook indirect mafia support. I also don't like Soneji quickly jumping to "You didn't see me defend Mac, did you?" when talking about his distrust of meta. That seemed to me to be ahead of llama's questioning. Doth protest too much. And whoa, Soneji saying "As for a GTH, everyone is bad in my eyes until they flip otherwise" is just a tremendous cop-out of responsibility. Could at least say he didn't have time or just ignore the request altogether. And there's some snarky sarcasm that doesn't read right.

Prisoner comes out best in the interaction with Scotty. Scotty emphasizes "why not," while Prisoners wants to get a solid reason "why." Prisoner also leads a GTH rollcall, which if nothing else generates content.

I also don't really like bea coming in and questioning the votes on me. Like Soneji's posts on meta, I think it's a tangential defense of her own absence.

I feel like Golden is using his movable vote to keep a running commentary on the thread. I see votes on me, juliets, and John Coltrane commented. Missed the actual timing, so not sure how much I can help with analyzing that, but there it is.

Made looks better here than he did last game we played. Helpful as much as he can be, and my gut likes his last few defense posts.

That's about it. Have to vote soon, and will probably go with Soneji unless something big happens in the next half hour.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Alternatively, is it possible Golden is faking being silenced?
I think he's a civ, so:shrug:

I lost internet for a few hours, catch up time.
I do too, but civs have been known to fake these things "for the lulz". Golden is not that type of player though.

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Prisoner 27385 wrote:

Prisoner, I am the "jc" she's referring to, juliet's coffee used to be my full screen name and people still call me "jc".

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Oh, hi Boom!

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

juliets wrote:Something to point out in Made's favor is he only had about 30 posts total in the Felt game we just played where he was bad. He was blendy in that game, and he remarked that when he's mafia he overthinks things which makes it hard to get things into the thread. I guess he could have radically changed his style this game but I really think you can't change that much in one game.
This is the big thing that doesn't have me pushing it further. I liked Made's tone on day 1. It felt...different from his recent baddie game. But if I were just lynched for being bad, I'd want to change it up next time. Wouldn't you?

Yo Made. You haven't answered my post to you:
Scotty wrote:Sorry I missed the GTH fun. Not gonna play right now. Goin to bed after a long night of singing.
Made wrote:
Prisoner 27385 wrote:
Made wrote:
Prisoner 27385 wrote:My sources and you simply have not been acquainted yet.
Who are your top suspects, whether they're at the beach or not?
I'm gonna piggy back on this: As a fun thought experiment, who do you think is going to be lynched in Hatch? Not who would you lynch, but who do you think would be?

In case you forgot:
DharmaHelper (1), Black Rock (3), Quin (8), Long Con (13), timmer (14), DrWilgy (16), sig (22), Professor Farnsworth (23), Sorsha (24), TheFloyd73 (26), LoRab (27) 39%

Personally I'd guess Sig but would deffo put LoRab in there as a toss up.
Who do you think is going to be lynched at the beach?
I feel like our group is more of a crap shoot of who comes up with a theory that sticks. I could see me, I could see you, but i feel like scotty is most vulnerable atm.
Made wrote:iunno call it gut I guess. I just feel he's susceptible to vote atm.
Whatever happened to this dingleberry of a comment?

I see you GTH read me as good. That's swell, Made. I didn't realize I was off your radar. I'm still trying to decipher what you meant by your comment of me being "vulnerable" and "susceptible to vote". Like, is that even a suspicion? If it isn't, then why even mention it?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Made wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Prisoner 27385 wrote:Is there more to the Soneji case than his denouncement of meta-analysis? Because I can't vote for him if that's it.
There's a little more to it. I initially noticed Soneji for his avoidance of mentioning Macdougall, even when he was the central topic of discussion. The meta comment combined with that observation to form my suspicion, as I think baddies often forget to talk about one another.
Mac didn't really talk about anyone except the players who voted for him.

Soneji didn't post all that much in the Day 1 thread either.

I don't find it that surprising that one quiet player did not mention another quiet player.
before I forgot, this isn't true. Surprised llama didn't point this out actually because he's the one i'm quoting.

:stare:
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

juliets wrote:
Prisoner 27385 wrote:

Prisoner, I am the "jc" she's referring to, juliet's coffee used to be my full screen name and people still call me "jc".
Ah. I assumed JC was John Coltrane.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Im pretty up in the air about scotty, but slightly civ is where im leaning.

And yes jc is juliets sorry.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Hmmmm

Hi Boom.

Nice honest directive there. At least it appears honest. Thanks for answering. :ponder:

Linki: thanks bea. up in the air was a pretty decent movie

Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

bea wrote:Im pretty up in the air about scotty, but slightly civ is where im leaning.

And yes jc is juliets sorry.
What do you make of Boomslang's post a few minutes ago? He had something to say about you and I'd like to know what you think of that.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:My vote is a placeholder vote.

I'm off now, I'll be back later. I'll likely vote for a low-poster when I do. I don't feel strongly about a suspicion of anyone. I'm willing to give Made the benefit of the doubt with regards to whether he bussed MacDougall or not, at least until we can see the posts from Day 1.

As for bea, I asked others what they think about her posts in this thread, but got no response. I find her entrance to this thread (and Day 2) to be genuine.

While Soneji did not vote for Mac on Day 1, he did vote for sig, a suspicion I share.

As such, I will likely vote Boomslang unless he responds, or at least demonstrates that he's paying attention. Actually, I'll go ahead and vote Boomslang now!

Later, Beach Bums.

Linki: There were eight (8) votes on Mac.
Placeholder vote, eh? And he didn't even change his vote.

What happened to voting yourself for a placeholder vote? And if you're looking to just have a vote on someone and already suspect you might be voting a low poster, what is it doing on me in the first place?!

I don't like your jib, kid.

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Thats the kind of post I was expecting from Booms if he was good. So now I just need to decide where to move my vote.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Made wrote: *snip*

And further, I'd argue as a few other have that wanting to talk about the other thread isn't a sign of alignment. Infact, a baddie has no reason to talk about the other thread because they basically have access to it?
Actually, I'm gonna take this a step further: Excuse my tone, but i feel like the cases against me are kinda bull.

If you suspect of me having a weridly good memory and thing that points to my alignment, that's on you.
My question stims from information i can't know, so I asked. tbh, specific answers to that question could of even provided pretty good information because if you know what's going on in the other thread, you answer to the question has to be given with more discression that someone doesn't know.
Warning more memory incoming: the votes for Mac switched fast. It went from 5 votes on Wilgy to 5 votes on Mac in the time it took me to type my reason for voting Mac. This means that it wasn't a lost cause by the time Juliets, Myself, or LC voted. Does that clear any of us? no. But It doesn't provide a bad read of us. like Juliets said it's created a null read.

If you want to vote me for thinking the majority of the baddies are in the other thread, well fine. I think that's silly, frankly, but do you what you gotta do.
I'm not claiming that I shouldn't be questioned or taking heat, I just think the things i'm taking heat in unproportional amounts for silly reasons.

Going to reread everyone with vote records in mind and see where that leads me.
Made, regarding your first point. Trying to talk about something other than the business at hand is a distraction. Not wanting to talk about who WE are going to lynch makes it easy to redirect a lynch to last minute wagons. Especially when your premise seems to be that, oh, no baddies in this thread, they are all in the other thread.

Trying to redirect conversation away from baddie hunting to a distracting topic that has no bearing to the business at hand is suspicious to me.

Regarding your memory, you just posted an exact list from the other thread that you happened to have open in another window. So yeah, maybe I am a bit freaked out about your access to the other thread, whether it is from open tabs or memory.

I am sorry if you think I am silly. This is how I play. I pick apart little things. It works for me more often than not.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And fwiw, I do know bea was actually sick, and she can be as slick as the next baddie, but I doubt she would use that as a faux excuse.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

juliets wrote:Thats the kind of post I was expecting from Booms if he was good. So now I just need to decide where to move my vote.
I don't remember what you thought of bea, juliets, but my vote is now between her and Soneji.
Llama seems fairly convinced about Soneji, which could just be a spitting llama looking for grass.
Bea seems to be fairly engaging now, but still dawdling in my minds' eye. She still feels like she lacks content, and what may have happened is that she legitimately had no time over the past week to contribute and at the same time was unconsciously using it as a crutch as a baddie. I could see both scenarios.

I'm still uncertain who to vote if I am to change my vote.

Linki: I also don't think she would use it as an excuse to be indicative of her alignment, but it is convenient.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oh right and John coltrane. Golden voted there at some point.

All he did was complain about attacking low posters but not offering any other help before taking a frustrated leave from the thread. I have no idea who he finds bad

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Placed a vote on MetalMarsh.

It's a placeholder. :feb:

Maybe.

Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Boomslang »

Well, I'm gonna go ahead and vote Soneji. I like llama's case, there are tonal and play elements I found in addition to that case that look bad to me, and I don't think we should lynch Made.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Scotty wrote:
juliets wrote:Thats the kind of post I was expecting from Booms if he was good. So now I just need to decide where to move my vote.
I don't remember what you thought of bea, juliets, but my vote is now between her and Soneji.
Llama seems fairly convinced about Soneji, which could just be a spitting llama looking for grass.
Bea seems to be fairly engaging now, but still dawdling in my minds' eye. She still feels like she lacks content, and what may have happened is that she legitimately had no time over the past week to contribute and at the same time was unconsciously using it as a crutch as a baddie. I could see both scenarios.

I'm still uncertain who to vote if I am to change my vote.

Linki: I also don't think she would use it as an excuse to be indicative of her alignment, but it is convenient.
When we did GTH reads I read bea as bad because of lack of suspicions including the fact that she didn't vote because even when she's at work she manages to steal away and vote on her phone. I don't think she would lie about having a cold but I'm also concerned that she has posted several times but we haven't seen any suspicions.

I'm also wary of Coltrane though. I GTH'd him as bad too. He left last night after presumably getting mad that we suspected him. He's not provided any good reads either that I can see so how is that any different from bea.

I will more than likely vote one of these two.

linki will read after

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm going to go ahead and move my vote to Coltrane and then see what happens from here.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

As was the case with Macdougall yesterday, I don't agree with all of the elements of the Soneji case, but that does not mean I read him as town. I won't fight against the idea of lynching him, but at the moment I don't necessarily support it either.
I read Metalmarsh as town. I don't want to lynch him.
Made and Bea remain my top two choices, but I would also be willing to consider John Coltrane if he becomes a popular target.
Echo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Echo »

I'm here for a bit, mostly (and, unfortunately, skimming, as I meant to read more last night since I knew I'd be busy this evening).
juliets wrote: I have moved away from Coltrane but he does only have 3 posts as someone just pointed out and in his last post he seemed angry and then gave up. I'm not wild about that but I guess it doesn't mean he's bad.
Sorry for not responding right away, juliets - I was irritated last night and needed to step away. I'll respond to this:
juliets wrote:John, it would be helpful to me if you would just remind me of what things you said in the main thread. You're right that low contribution doesn't mean no contribution it's just that nothing stands out to me. So maybe just a short synopsis of what your suspicions or thoughts were would be helpful. Thanks.
And wow, it's a lot harder to remember even my own posts from a thread I can't check. Basically, I threw out three suspicions: Mac, sig, and Epi as a tinfoil because I believed him to be steering the thread. Now that Epi's been NK'ed, I wish I could look back more at who exactly I saw being steered and voting every which way he went. I eventually settled on Mac because I liked the meta argument more than anything else, knowing I'd be last on the train.

Someone said my vote was a "useless" vote at the end of a train, but I would disagree, for sure - we don't know about manipulations or anything of the sort, so having a large majority lead on one person is helpful. Also, I'd be called out whether or not I voted Mac (at the end of a train or on sig instead), so there's that. But I digress.

Here's what I like so far being said in this thread:

1) I find Scotty's comments on Prisoner regarding his/her disinterest in The Process compelling if, indeed, there is a Process role. The Process would be one to say that Cheerleader is not much to be looked at at this moment :shifty: Then again, I can also empathize with Prisoner's sentiments - I'm almost always inclined to ignore the "buzzing" of these random additions. Then again (yes, again), it IS the GoC, so this is less likely to be an annoyance and more likely to be something not to ignore.

2) This:
S~V~S wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Because you guys are following Golden's vote around, you being the primary one.

Question to everyone on the beach: who would you lynch if everyone was on the poll and not just the Sand-Surfers?
I'd probably still go with Sig, but I'm increasingly comfortable with my vote for Soneji.
Does it make a difference to you that Soneji voted for sig on Day 1?

Linki: I'll read you later.
Easy distancing perhaps? People voting for each other in a thread with changeable votes doesn't mean much for gauging connection.

Linki @Prisoner. OK.

I have said what she did, but am happy to do so again. In the other thread, she made one big post where she said she felt Made and Wilgy were getting a bad rap. She did this without pointing fingers at anyone who might be giving them a bad rap, though. Then she wrote several sentences saying nothing, and said that she felt OK about me, LC and (???). "Same old same old" kind of thing. No negative opinions, or even remotely critical, about anyone. Bea and I have a long history. I want to know where she is at. So far I am not sure she is at the same place I am. I am not sure she has expressed even one remote suspect. Bea is always polite, but Bea does not shrink from speaking her mind, even if it is in a very passive way.

Bea is a huge question mark for me.
Poor bea has been sick, but this reminds me of another game (for the life of me, I can't remember, nor do I really want to look for/reveal in order not to risk my identity being more obvious :p ), but the last game I played with her, this is the same sort of behavior she exhibited when bad - not offering much solid opinion. It's always hard to vote bea, since she's just so friggin' nice. But I'm most compelled in that direction today, mostly because I'm tired and was thinking about voting her for these reasons earlier today, anyway.

3) Also this:
thellama73 wrote:
Prisoner 27385 wrote:Is there more to the Soneji case than his denouncement of meta-analysis? Because I can't vote for him if that's it.
There's a little more to it. I initially noticed Soneji for his avoidance of mentioning Macdougall, even when he was the central topic of discussion. The meta comment combined with that observation to form my suspicion, as I think baddies often forget to talk about one another.
Same reason for bea, same reason to look at Prisoner (except this is more compelling, as Macdougall is confirmed baddie. Avoidance. May also vote here.

Other thoughts:

1) Perhaps Golden keeps changing his vote in order to get discussion going on those people, rather than actually placing the vote? Since he appears to be silenced? I kinda wish I'd been around in real time to see his switches, but y'all are doing a good job of commenting when he moves, so...

Okay, actually, I keep seeing linki and want to post, and also I see votes. This is the first free moment I've had all day, so sorry for the delay! Gonna put the vote on Soneji at this time.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

John Coltrane was already a distant third behind Bea and Made, and I like the tone of that post. It'll take something really big to sway me onto him now.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Now see, this is the kind of post I remembered that you made in the other thread, Coltrane.

We have a guy who plays here. He is a straight shooter, but he is famously blendy, good or bad. But when he does say something it's well thought out. You remind me of him.

Won't be voting for you.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

John, thank you for your post, I feel better about you now.

I'm interested in the Soneji votes. Maybe my meta analysis on him was off as so many of you are seeing a baddie soneji. I really thought his "meta as a crutch post" came in the middle of the Mac lynch and not after a Golden post but I have no way to see that. I won't argue against a lynch there since there are obviously some strong feelings about it.

S~V~S - how are you feeling about bea's posts? I wish she had named some suspicions in the times she has posted today.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 38
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Gth for other group per request of juliets
Civvie: DH, LC trimmer wilgy
Baddie: br sig professor Sorsha Floyd and lorab

Svs- I don't think you're silly, I think you're one of the best players on this site. That said, while weird, I'd argue that memory has little to say about allighnment. I hope we agree to disagree at least on that point.

Scotty- I just felt at that moment you could of gotten a few votes, I really don't have a reason other than gut. I thought the thread night 0 was heading that direction
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

But out of my room ATM getting food, when I return will say things more relevant to today
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Donna Meagle I see you voted for bea without explaining. Could you tell us why you voted for her?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Made wrote:Gth for other group per request of juliets

Svs- I don't think you're silly, I think you're one of the best players on this site. That said, while weird, I'd argue that memory has little to say about allighnment. I hope we agree to disagree at least on that point.

Scotty- I just felt at that moment you could of gotten a few votes, I really don't have a reason other than gut. I thought the thread night 0 was heading that direction
Why is LoRab a baddie read? What is Quin?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Prisoner 27385 wrote:

Why is LoRab a baddie read? What is Quin?
Lorab Read mad blendy, quin is civ, thought I typed that but regardless, yeah.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thank You :)

You are missing my point though. I don't suspect your memory, I question whether it IS your memory, especially since you then happened to have another window with the other thread open in a browser. Although to be fair, I don't see why the hosts would allow baddies to have continued access to the other thread, so there is that.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Gotta eat, gotta shovel. Will be back to make a final vote.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Made, you still have not addressed my two biggest questions about you: this post and this post. I can't move my vote until you address these things, unfortunately.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”