The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [ENDGAME]

Who killed spacedaisy...I mean, of course you know. Should he die?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:22 pm

DharmaHelper
40%
zeek
10%
A Person (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 180

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [ENDGAME]

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote:
Dom wrote:
juliets wrote:
Dom wrote:Of the people in the end game, the only person who was not outed/didn't out themselves was DH-- when excluding inactives because they don't matter at that point.

That's a problem.

Honestly, this is the second game on this site that has been absolutely DESTROYED because of info dumping and role outing. There's good in info dumping, but there's also, "hey i'm not bad and it rhymes with "prom".
I never outted myself.
Juliets, like LC, I apologize, I was not in my right mind when posting that and didn't even consult a player's list. :p
No problem Dom.

I've been trying to figure out how you "out" someone as opposed to accuse them. If you "out" them does that basically mean you info dumped about them? Because building a case on them to be someone in particular obviously isn't outting - it's building a case.
For example:

In his first post back from his silencing and the Dom/Bass lynch, MP said, "I was targeted by Bavmorda and [whatever bass's role name was]". That outed both ME and MP. That did not build a case-- it simply told everyone that I was Bavmorda and that MP was Tyler Durden. There's no suspicion here.

If someone were to theorize that was the case, that'd be a different story.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

For example, my entire team knew MP was Tyler Durden since like Night 2, I think. We used a role check on him from the Horcruxes. We were trying to use that to find a reason to lynch MP. Not the other way around.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

gotcha dom - thanks!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 291

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:
juliets wrote:
Dom wrote:Of the people in the end game, the only person who was not outed/didn't out themselves was DH-- when excluding inactives because they don't matter at that point.

That's a problem.

Honestly, this is the second game on this site that has been absolutely DESTROYED because of info dumping and role outing. There's good in info dumping, but there's also, "hey i'm not bad and it rhymes with "prom".
I never outted myself.
Juliets, like LC, I apologize, I was not in my right mind when posting that and didn't even consult a player's list. :p
I felt horrible when I accidentally crossposted as Lily. I couldn't even go in and change the poster, but the mods were locked out of that function in the thread. In any case other people were in there when I did it, so it would have been pointless and possible even counted as editing.

Then I was mad as hell that the prezzie I tried to send Bea got sent to someone else, so when "Snape" messages started showing up, I did not know what to do. I would not have said zeeks name had he not done so, but I thought it was a very plausible connection. Since everyone KNEW I was Snape, I was not sure how else to handle it when that happened.

So sorry for my contribution to the whole sorry mess :(
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Long Con wrote:Was the Hatter's win condition just survival? Also, I believed his threats were empty!

I changed his message to me to try and get Mongoose some sort of cred by grouping her with Civs.
My win condition was to get rid of as many players with hats (as in, their role picture) as possible. If the hats outnumbered the no-hats, I would win with any alignment, whether or not I was lynched.

Hence, when I found out you were without a hat (and others), I went after you, absolutely not giving a shit what happened to me in the process :feb:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

LOVED this game. I had so much fun with it, despite the crazy role outing (which, for the record, I also did not participate in :noble: ), and I enjoyed the change of pace being an Indy and having win conditions completely non-contingent upon everyone else's goals. I enjoyed watching the panic and ridiculous speculation that ensued from my absolutely BS messages.

Good job, Civvies! I only wish more of you had been wearing hats...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 463
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

First off, thank you so much for hosting this game, Epi. I loved it. It was an awesome fucking game and one of the most fun games I've ever played.

DH, you played perhaps the most brilliant baddie game I've ever seen. I'm not exaggerating. Props to you, sir. You were able to argue your way out of anything and make it sound genuine. I'm glad you were able to win this game.

I'm glad I lost this game, honestly. I tried my absolute hardest and sunk so much time into winning, because I still couldn't eliminate my desire to win, but it was certainly fitting and poetic that I lost by just one number. Once I was outed, I definitely had regret, and honestly just wanted the civilians to win, so I tried my hardest to make that possible.

Timmer, I'm glad you were honored. I had narrowed it down to you and a few others, basing it (and also my recruits) on who I thought could last long in the game by both avoiding NKs and talking their way out of lynches. I also knew you've been really active in some games the past year and not as active in others so I was hoping that would work to my advantage. But what really sealed the deal for me is I really wanted you to be it because you rocked the role so much in Fight Club, and I wanted to partner with you here. :noble:

Regarding my decision to infodump, I thought I had considered all the ramifications of it, but in reality I hadn't, and shouldn't have rushed to the decision. I am very, very sorry to Dom. It was unfair. At the time, I had seen the previous cycle where LC said he was silenced by the Warden, and so I thought if other people are saying who silenced them, then why shouldn't I? I went back and forth on the decision SO MUCH because I knew outing myself would be incredibly risky and it would be possible no one would listen to me, but I had asked Epig not just once but multiple times whether my prospective decision was OK and not against the rules. He gave me explicit permission every time, even if he questioned whether I'd want to do it. If he had just said, no, this is clearly role outing, there's no way I would have done it. I frankly thought that he intended some degree of possible outing of my role considering that is a mechanism that outs me to entire teams as it is -- both baddie teams already knew who I was -- and I viewed it more so as you getting caught by the mechanism, and not being outed by me. And I totally blanked that there was a role blocker in this game, so I kept thinking it would be so evident I was the only one silenced, and that people were starting to catch on anyway. As perhaps misguided as that approach was, that's how I thought of it at the time, especially since I had Epi's approval. I realized after I did it that, even though I didn't say "Dom is bad", it was essentially equivalent to that, and so I obviously regret it, and would never do that again. I understand how frustrated you got, and at the time I realize I didn't show the degree of empathy that I should have, and I apologize all around. I shouldn't have ruined your game like that. And so I'm glad I lost, to be honest.

--------------------------------

Now, nonetheless, and this is coming both from a personal level and as an administrator, I realize there was so much rule breaking and outing this game, and I want to make a few points:

1) Role outing is clearly against the rules. It was listed right in Epi's rules as well. I and many others skirted or completely crossed that line this game and I think this game will serve as a huge wake-up call to players -- we should all be playing a fair and clean game here, myself included.

2) Despite 1), bringing one's frustration into the thread the way that some did throughout this game was completely unacceptable. On the one hand people were going on and on about Champion-like behavior, but it is also NOT Champion-like to blatantly disrespect your other players in the thread, which I was on the receiving end of in this game more than once, and I was certainly not the only one. I hope that we can not only very much keep in mind the no outing rule in the future but also this. There is both the host and the Mod on Duty for dumping emotionally, even when one feels a rule has been broken, and I feel a lot of the derailing that happened this game, although it was triggered by people who skirting breaking the rules or blatantly broke the rules, was furthered by people derailing emotionally in the thread in response. It certainly didn't help the situation.

3) Although role outing was clearly against Epi's rules, not only did players break it, but Epi didn't enforce punishment upon those who broke it. I understand why he didn't, since modkilling breaks the integrity of the game, and absolutely no disrespect to Epi as he could not have anticipated all the outing that occurred, but it was made clear in this game that this needs to be addressed by hosts as well as players. Hosts need to better consider their game design with respect to prospective role outing as well as disciplinary procedures to address players breaking the rules, particularly role outing.

That's all I have to say about the matter.

In addition, as Llama hinted, there will be very shortly implemented and explained a new site mechanism the administration and moderation team has designed to combat the issue of non-participation.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

nijuukyugou wrote:
Long Con wrote:Was the Hatter's win condition just survival? Also, I believed his threats were empty!

I changed his message to me to try and get Mongoose some sort of cred by grouping her with Civs.
My win condition was to get rid of as many players with hats (as in, their role picture) as possible. If the hats outnumbered the no-hats, I would win with any alignment, whether or not I was lynched.

Hence, when I found out you were without a hat (and others), I went after you, absolutely not giving a shit what happened to me in the process :feb:
Awesome! And you sent me a message that night because I asked for Snape to send it? Did you like how I altered it?

I was sent:
A secret revolution is building! Wanna really win this game? Spread the message of peace! Purge the thread of those who carry weapons - swords, wands, screwdrivers that may or may not be sonic, overly large sticks...you get the gist. Together, we can win this without violence! But discretion is key...
I see now that it refers to killing hatless folk. I changed it to refer to bea, Elohcin, S~V~S and Mongoose, in a Hail Mary attempt to associate Mongoose with those 'Confirmed Civs'... or to make people think they were all recruited or something... kind of just adding different chemicals to the mixture to see what happened. Nothing really happened, but it was worth a try. I said it was from Snape in the thread because I wanted to gauge S~V~S' reaction because there was some niggling suspicion that DH was fooling me and S~V~S was Voldemort, and they were all laughing at me behind the scenes, thinking I knew anything. :srsnod:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, I must say, excellently played as Gollum, LC.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I frankly thought that he intended some degree of possible outing of my role considering that is a mechanism that outs me to entire teams as it is -- both baddie teams already knew who I was...
Imagine if you had chosen to work WITH the baddies at this point... maybe if you had left Bass and Dom alone, they would have both been, like, "This guy's cool!" and who KNOWS? I like to turn baddie when I'm Indy, but I was glad for the opportunity to jump ship this time.
In addition, as Llama hinted, there will be very shortly implemented and explained a new site mechanism the administration and moderation team has designed to combat the issue of non-participation.
Nice. I think the non-participation issue is at least as bad for games as the infodumping issue.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, I must say, excellently played as Gollum, LC.
:noble: Thanks!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I frankly thought that he intended some degree of possible outing of my role considering that is a mechanism that outs me to entire teams as it is -- both baddie teams already knew who I was...
Imagine if you had chosen to work WITH the baddies at this point... maybe if you had left Bass and Dom alone, they would have both been, like, "This guy's cool!" and who KNOWS? I like to turn baddie when I'm Indy, but I was glad for the opportunity to jump ship this time.
You know, I seriously considered that, but I should have considered it more. :p

Almost everything I said throughout the game was actually NOT a lie, despite some's insistence otherwise, I was curious to see how it would be once to play a completely neutral role as if it was working as much for the civilian cause as possible.

Nonetheless, now I believe I made a total error in judgment; if I had just played along with my knowledge, I could have prevented not only drama, but also outing myself, and made a much more strategically sound move. It's OK, I at least learned from this, but as much as I loved being a civilian-leaning Indy for once, I will admit I'm not convinced I like it more than playing baddie-leaning, because I do generally prefer to play baddie roles myself. :feb:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote:
Nice. I think the non-participation issue is at least as bad for games as the infodumping issue.
Juliets makes note in her little mafia book
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 441

Post by DharmaHelper »

Now I cant stop thinking about a flustered a frustrated LC trying to get me lynched since day 2, for almost 10 full in-game days. Hilarious.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DharmaHelper wrote:Now I cant stop thinking about a flustered a frustrated LC trying to get me lynched since day 2, for almost 10 full in-game days. Hilarious.
You can pull up quotes from along the way. "The only sane guy in the asylum" was a good one. :haha:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 101

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Now I cant stop thinking about a flustered a frustrated LC trying to get me lynched since day 2, for almost 10 full in-game days. Hilarious.
You can pull up quotes from along the way. "The only sane guy in the asylum" was a good one. :haha:
That's how I felt when I was trying to get Made lynched, LC. :)
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Made played excellently too. He completely squirmed his way out of that Day 2 situation-- I don't know how he got by for so long!
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Made actually forced me to vote for him D2. I don't think he realized how persuasive I can be.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DharmaHelper wrote:Made actually forced me to vote for him D2. I don't think he realized how persuasive I can be.
It served its purpose, though. We did NOT think Made was bad after that.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dom wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Made actually forced me to vote for him D2. I don't think he realized how persuasive I can be.
It served its purpose, though. We did NOT think Made was bad after that.
True. I discounted him from being a suit for sure. Though in retrospect he fit the theory that a suit missed the Dom/Bass lynch perfectly.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 83
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Rob, what happened to Mulholland Dr?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 268

Post by zeek »

Well done to all involved and congrats to the other winners. This is in my top 3 games I've ever played :)
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Regarding my decision to infodump, I thought I had considered all the ramifications of it, but in reality I hadn't, and shouldn't have rushed to the decision. I am very, very sorry to Dom. It was unfair. At the time, I had seen the previous cycle where LC said he was silenced by the Warden, and so I thought if other people are saying who silenced them, then why shouldn't I? I went back and forth on the decision SO MUCH because I knew outing myself would be incredibly risky and it would be possible no one would listen to me, but I had asked Epig not just once but multiple times whether my prospective decision was OK and not against the rules. He gave me explicit permission every time, even if he questioned whether I'd want to do it. If he had just said, no, this is clearly role outing, there's no way I would have done it. I frankly thought that he intended some degree of possible outing of my role considering that is a mechanism that outs me to entire teams as it is -- both baddie teams already knew who I was -- and I viewed it more so as you getting caught by the mechanism, and not being outed by me. And I totally blanked that there was a role blocker in this game, so I kept thinking it would be so evident I was the only one silenced, and that people were starting to catch on anyway. As perhaps misguided as that approach was, that's how I thought of it at the time, especially since I had Epi's approval. I realized after I did it that, even though I didn't say "Dom is bad", it was essentially equivalent to that, and so I obviously regret it, and would never do that again. I understand how frustrated you got, and at the time I realize I didn't show the degree of empathy that I should have, and I apologize all around. I shouldn't have ruined your game like that. And so I'm glad I lost, to be honest.
I take responsibility for this. My error in judgment was specifying for victims how they were silenced, that is, whether they had been holed or pigged. In retrospect, I should have just said they were silenced and blocked. To compound the problem, I allowed people before MP to say what team affected them, so I felt inconsistent not allowing MP.

So I have learned something through the experience.

I'll post about role outing and info-dumping in a little while.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 71

Post by FZ. »

Congrats to the winners!! :D Glad to see the civvies won even though I was not part of it. It was a great game while it lasted for me. I love Epi's games :srsnod:
On that note, stop killing me! Who killed me by the way?

I don't even remember who I blocked, but I do remember blocking DH the night I died. Lot of help that did :shrug: By the way, Epi, do you keep track of night actions? I'd love to see what happened each night
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:Congrats to the winners!! :D Glad to see the civvies won even though I was not part of it. It was a great game while it lasted for me. I love Epi's games :srsnod:

I don't even remember who I blocked, but I do remember blocking DH the night I died. Lot of help that did :shrug: By the way, Epi, do you keep track of night actions? I'd love to see what happened each night
I keep a spreadsheet until the number of night actions becomes mentally manageable. If you give me some time I can put that together, sure.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Was there a list of recruits?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Epignosis wrote:
FZ. wrote:Congrats to the winners!! :D Glad to see the civvies won even though I was not part of it. It was a great game while it lasted for me. I love Epi's games :srsnod:

I keep a spreadsheet until the number of night actions becomes mentally manageable. If you give me some time I can put that together, sure.
Cool, thanks :D
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Was there a list of recruits?
Yeah, I have that too.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
Yeah, I have that too.
Can I have a milkshake?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Yeah, I have that too.
Can I have a milkshake?
We're out of milk. :(
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Yeah, I have that too.
Can I have a milkshake?
He can give you milk. Though I have no idea if a milkshake based on a llama's milk is any good
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Thanks, FZ. You ruined a lovely moment. :(

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

The thought of Llamas milk ruins ALL moments :|
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Black Rock »

ew
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

:haha:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

A llama's milk already comes with spit in it.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Elohcin »

FZ. wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Yeah, I have that too.
Can I have a milkshake?
He can give you milk. Though I have no idea if a milkshake based on a llama's milk is any good
:haha: Hilarious. But isn't llama a male llama? I wouldn't think he could give milk.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Elohcin wrote: :haha: Hilarious. But isn't llama a male llama? I wouldn't think he could give milk.
This conversation is about to get crude... :haha:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

The ew factor is increasing exponentially.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

zeek wrote:
Elohcin wrote: :haha: Hilarious. But isn't llama a male llama? I wouldn't think he could give milk.
As I said, a llama's milk already comes with spit in it.

I'll show myself out.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Elohcin wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Yeah, I have that too.
Can I have a milkshake?
:haha: Hilarious. But isn't llama a male llama? I wouldn't think he could give milk.
He's an outgoing llama. I'm sure he could get some from someone in the herd
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Epignosis wrote:
zeek wrote:
As I said, a llama's milk already comes with spit in it.
You've revealed too much about yourself :mafia:

Can we still nominate quotes for the forum awards? :haha:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Full disclosure: I'm getting ready for Cards Against Humanity at Blooper's house tonight. :fiesta:
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

FZ. wrote: He's an outgoing llama. I'm sure he could get some from someone in the herd
Reading this sentence alone takes it to a totally different direction :p
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Black Rock »

Elohcin wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Yeah, I have that too.
Can I have a milkshake?

I already said ew, or was my brain the first that... never mind I'll come back later.
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

FZ. wrote: He's an outgoing llama. I'm sure he could get some from someone in the herd
I'm not outgoing. I'm both incumbent and elect.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Spacedaisy »

SvS, here is my previously promised apology. I misread your actions this game and was wrong about your alignment, you have my most sincere and deepest apology. that said, I cannot promise it will never happen again...

:sigh:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Spacedaisy wrote:SvS, here is my previously promised apology. I misread your actions this game and was wrong about your alignment, you have my most sincere and deepest apology. that said, I cannot promise it will never happen again...

:sigh:
<3

Me too. The way you went after Dom so hard when you had barely posted... it turned my head. And I should have known better.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Spacedaisy »

Also, I can't believe people couldn't see through the way MP was acting about me. I knew he was trying too hard to make me look like his narrator. And I would have been a most illogical choice for a narrator... I blame him for being killed.

:noble:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”