Omertà Mafia [Day 6]

Who made Turnip Head's sacrifice pointless?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:13 pm

DharmaHelper
No votes
fingersplints
27%
Golden
No votes
Hedgeowl
36%
MetalMarsh89
No votes
Neverwhere
No votes
TinyBubbles
No votes
Bob Hope (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
36%

Total votes: 11
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 32

Omertà Mafia [Day 6]

Post by Epignosis »

Shh.

This is Omertà Mafia.

While the setup is familiar to many of you, the quietude is not.

Civilians:
1. Baylus Bramble
2. Calvin Chadwick
3. Bill Coley
4. Vera Channel
5. Clyde Canada
6. Ann Monday
7. Lois Hester
8. Sam MacDonald
9. Wilbert Brown
10. Carlton Adams
11. Maude Salmon
12. E. Glen Holt

Role checks nightly.

Mafia
Has BTSC
Kills nightly

1. Donnie Cooks
2. Frances Adams
3. Allene Williams
4. John (The Drunken Neighbor)

Independent
Homegirl!
Wins if females outnumber the other men at the end.

The names of these roles are all old people I knew (mostly when I was a kid) who have died. The Mafia are people who weren't quite right or smelled weird (that's no longer true since I added Ms Allene, who always gave us treats and let us watch wrestling).

The detective is someone I particularly admired- a real scholar.

As for Homegirl, he was a man who used to walk down the sidewalk in front of my grandma's house and call out "Homegirl!" to certain people he knew. I never knew his real name, but he was nice to kids, and he used to say, "I'm a street person myself. I like to talk in the street." I included him because, HOMEGIRL!

++++

Omertà means you keep your mouth shut. :srsnod:

Each participant can post four times per Day. Nights will be locked out. If you must post beyond the fourth one, you will be assessed a penalty of one vote per post for that Day phase. Use your posts wisely.

Otherwise, standard rules apply.

That is all.

++++

Geriatrics:

DharmaHelper
fingersplints
Golden
Hedgeowl
MetalMarsh89
Neverwhere
TinyBubbles

Dead
Ricochet
Roxy
ika
Long Con
MovingPictures07
thellama73
Elohcin
Missing Person
Turnip Head
DREAM
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Omertà Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Epignosis »

It is now Day 1. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 18

Post by thellama73 »

Yay game!

Same question to every player: are you bad?

Also, is this a waste of 1/4 of my posts?

Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Questions for the host: Did you kill 4 more people to include all the late signups?

Are votes changeable?

What happens in the event of a lynch tie?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Questions for the host: Did you kill 4 more people to include all the late signups?

Are votes changeable?

What happens in the event of a lynch tie?
Of course not! I only had to grease three.

No.

Simon will draw a name out of a hat.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 1

Post by S~V~S »

Are spammers allowed to post more than 4 times a day?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Are we allowed to hint at whether we are male or female roles?

Perhaps we could make votes changeable ourselves, by bolding a vote in the thread. This bold vote represents what our eventual vote will end up being. Like this:

Vote registered for fingersplints
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Are spammers allowed to post more than 4 times a day?
You might get lynched! :puppy:
Long Con wrote:Are we allowed to hint at whether we are male or female roles?
Please refrain from hinting.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

You read my mind.

And that is post #2. :workit:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Elohcin »

Yay Game! I am excited for this game. I think it is a great way for busy mafia lovers, such as myself, to still play a meaningful game instead of signing up for a speed/full game and playing half-assed b/c they cant catch up before having to vote. XD It's also good for beginning mafia players. Furthermore, practically anyone can host such a game as this, so if it works out nicely, maybe we can have one of these going all the time. I just hope four posts is enough to give us a read on who is bad.

It will be fun to watch vote numbers climb for those of you that can't handle the silence.

Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Ricochet »

omelette au fromage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 40

Post by DharmaHelper »

An interesting game conceptually and one that will play counter to my usual strengths. I think that early-game will be particularly difficult, given that there will be very little evidence to go on (even less than a usual early-game.) I have a few ideas and strategies in order to try and catch mafia, so we'll see how that plays out. For now, I'll be carefully watching to see who is posting the least valuable information and go from there.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 4

Post by ika »

Is it a bad idea that i jsut want to make post like these and not give any imput?

(yes this is my first legit post, my second/third might be more insigtful but expect nothign form last)
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Golden »

thellama73 wrote:Same question to every player: are you bad?
No. What did you expect me to say?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
You read my mind.

And that is post #2. :workit:
Two posts and you haven't voted for yourself yet??
Elohcin wrote:Yay Game! I am excited for this game. I think it is a great way for busy mafia lovers, such as myself, to still play a meaningful game instead of signing up for a speed/full game and playing half-assed b/c they cant catch up before having to vote. XD It's also good for beginning mafia players. Furthermore, practically anyone can host such a game as this, so if it works out nicely, maybe we can have one of these going all the time. I just hope four posts is enough to give us a read on who is bad.

It will be fun to watch vote numbers climb for those of you that can't handle the silence.
I'm very excited too, even though I'm one of those that will struggle shutting up (*cough* Roger Rabbit *cough*)
Ricochet wrote:omelette au fromage
You get four posts, and you waste one on a cheese omelette?
DharmaHelper wrote:I have a few ideas and strategies in order to try and catch mafia, so we'll see how that plays out. For now, I'll be carefully watching to see who is posting the least valuable information and go from there.
I have none, but I have count cheese omelette amongst the least valuable information.

Anyone who played economics mafia should be ready for me to place a drive by vote on Turnip Head :nicenod:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Checking in.

I am going to watch all of you and place my vote at the deadline. I will probably make a post with it.

This is post number three (3) for me today.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 17

Post by fingersplints »

Yay game ^_^ This should be really interesting. I've been saving my posts because I am worried I will run out. I don't know how some of these guys will stick to the limit.

Perhaps we could make votes changeable ourselves, by bolding a vote in the thread. This bold vote represents what our eventual vote will end up being. Like this:

good plan :)

Vote registered for Long Con

Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Posting again because I feel the need to.

Four is not a limit persay. If I get lynched in a landslide today, nothing is to stop me from flipping to Rainbow Sock Mode and vomitting all over this thread.

And of course, if there is a landslide lynch on one player, that will give every other player another 5-10 posts they can make during the day without being lynched. In fact, I will volunteer myself for the lynch if anyone wants to try to get a little more volume out of their Day 1. This will let me post as much as I want, and let everyone else get some extra mileage out of their Day 1 before Day 2 starts.

Prelude vote set to Metalmarsh89.

Post #4.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Golden wrote:
You would think it would be obvious, but you are the only one who has answered the question, and believe it or not, I have caught baddies with this question before. You will not get my vote today, Golden, old friend.

Registering vote for Ricochet, not only for being unhelpful, but for being French.

Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I don't support or encourage MM's theory of the game. Sure, you may well be able to use that strategy, but it doesn't seem in the spirit of the game, it seems sort of like an exploit. (Although it is completely an MM thing to do to let himself die for those purposes.)

More importantly, though, I have no proof that a mafia couldn't have some kind of lynch switch or lynch immunity, and I'm not inclined to trust 'racking up votes on myself' as a good strategy.

I really encourage those who haven't posted yet to start posting. I don't know what inspired me to do this - perhaps all the meta talk in economics mafia, perhaps it's just because with only 4 posts I have some psychotic need to feel like each one has a genuine purpose. But I thought I'd post a brief synopsis of how well I know each player and my perceptions of how loud or quiet they are when they have no posting restrictions. I'll grade my perception of their posting habits in 5 groups - low, low/moderate, moderate, moderate/high, and high. Also giving some idea of how well I feel I've got to grips with their style.

DharmaHelper - I've played with DH a decent handful of times and hosted him. I would say he is a moderate/high poster, who is willing to be analytical in the thread. I feel like I have a reasonable grip on his style.

DREAM - I've played with Dream a couple of time back on RM, but I don't recall a lot and never had much of a read on her. I'd call her low/moderate from my memory.

Elohcin - I've played with Elo a few times now on the Syndicate. I'd call her a moderate poster. I really haven't figured her out yet, not one bit. I have found that I tend to always think she is bad early on.

fingersplints - Few people that I've played more often with. I'd say splints is low/moderate posting. I feel I have a good grip on splints style, although that doesn't necessarily translate to good reads.

Golden - I can't recall a game I've played that he missed. Obviously, high high poster. Dunno how he will handle this game.

Hedgeowl - never played with Hedge

ika - never played with Ika

Long Con - I've played with this FEB plenty. I think he is the only one playing that I've had mafia btsc with. I'd call LC a moderate/high poster, but I think his posting level depends on his engagement in the game. I think LC is very good at making little adjustments depending on how the thread is going. LC is someone whose style I feel like I have a good grip on, but he is very good at appearing civilian when he is not.

MetalMarsh89 - I've only played with MM a few times. I already feel I understand his style completely. It's also already fairly clear that MM is a strong candidate for most likely to blow his 4 post limit. HIGH poster! I haven't seen MMs baddie game yet, but from what others say I'm anticipating it will be hard to distinguish.

Missing Person - never played with this MP. Apparently a high poster from what I read in sign up thread.

MovingPictures07 - played a reasonable amount with this MP. High poster. Looking forward to seeing if he can pull off an emotional outburst in four posts :D think I have a pretty good understanding of this MPs style and a decent read on him.

Neverwhere - played with Neverwhere once (her only other game). Moderate high poster. She was mafia last time, and went the whole game without being called out. I expect that she could be an FEB :feb: but obviously one game is not enough for a read.

Ricochet - never played with Rico. Watched him a little in... Death Note? Impression was he is a moderate poster.

Roxy - Along with splints, I've been playing with Roxy as long as I've been playing, and I've played with her a lot. I see Roxy as a low/moderate poster. I think I have a decent feel for Roxy's game, but as with splints that doesn't necessarily translate to good reads.

thellama73 - I've not played with the llama enough yet. Moderate/high poster, but no real read. I feel like you get a better grip on his alignment from his content and not his tone/style.

TinyBubbles - played with her in all the games she has played. Low poster. I feel like I've already gotten a decent grip on her style, but I don't know how that will translate to alignment yet.

Turnip Head - he is clearly off-meta in this game!!! :haha: the only game I've actually played with TH where I know his alignment was when we were both indys in keeler, and we spent a good bunch of time getting to know each other in chat, so I feel that we have both gotten to know each other well in terms of our style and how we think. It will be interesting to see how that translates to the thread and alignment over a long period of time.

linki - llama, it does surprise me that most people have ignored the question, tbh, and I do think it is notable.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm back because I have more thoughts to introduce. I'm in the middle of a take-home exam, so this is the perfect game to distract myself since I post count is a crucial part of this game and I should limit it.
Golden wrote:I don't support or encourage MM's theory of the game. Sure, you may well be able to use that strategy, but it doesn't seem in the spirit of the game, it seems sort of like an exploit. (Although it is completely an MM thing to do to let himself die for those purposes.)
Well then you just post 4 times and lay your head down to sleep, old man. :p
Golden wrote:More importantly, though, I have no proof that a mafia couldn't have some kind of lynch switch or lynch immunity, and I'm not inclined to trust 'racking up votes on myself' as a good strategy.
As far as I'm concerned, this game is completely vanilla, aside from the role with the obvious power. Perhaps Epignosis can elaborate on that?

Epignosis, does any player have a special power or ability that is not listed in the original post?
Golden wrote:I really encourage those who haven't posted yet to start posting. I don't know what inspired me to do this - perhaps all the meta talk in economics mafia, perhaps it's just because with only 4 posts I have some psychotic need to feel like each one has a genuine purpose. But I thought I'd post a brief synopsis of how well I know each player and my perceptions of how loud or quiet they are when they have no posting restrictions. I'll grade my perception of their posting habits in 5 groups - low, low/moderate, moderate, moderate/high, and high. Also giving some idea of how well I feel I've got to grips with their style.
I think this idea in general is a good one, and hopefully some people will come in and post similarly. It doesn't even have to be meta, it could be something as simple as a brief observation this game. I would not be surprised if some players are waiting to post after they see some other players post so they can have something to talk about, and I think that is unfair to the rest of the players to use that strategy. I could see the thread being steered by the late posters. I am getting my thoughts into the thread early, because I think it's bad to allow for late action to happen like that, because it is easily and often orchestrated by the baddies.
Golden wrote:ika - never played with Ika
It should be noted, that at this point, ika has already voted for Long Con.
Golden wrote:MetalMarsh89 - I've only played with MM a few times. I already feel I understand his style completely. It's also already fairly clear that MM is a strong candidate for most likely to blow his 4 post limit. HIGH poster! I haven't seen MMs baddie game yet, but from what others say I'm anticipating it will be hard to distinguish.
Is this game going to be the first time you see my baddie game? Stay tuned for more information. :feb:
Golden wrote:MovingPictures07 - played a reasonable amount with this MP. High poster. Looking forward to seeing if he can pull off an emotional outburst in four posts :D think I have a pretty good understanding of this MPs style and a decent read on him.
I am surprised that MovingPictures07 has not posted even once yet, but I see he has not posted all day in Economics Mafia either, so he may just be busy with schoolwork. Maybe he is just being transparent.
Golden wrote:Ricochet - never played with Rico. Watched him a little in... Death Note? Impression was he is a moderate poster.
Always gotta watch out for Ricochet. He has played 3 games here (and thus, 3 games ever), all of them as baddies, and won two of them (and I was on his team in both of those games). The one he didn't win was a game with a crazy role-switching setup anyway.

+++++++++++

thellama73, you cannot make me answer your question.

+++++++++++

Epignosis, I have another question: does Homegirl's win condition refer to the genders of the roles, or the genders of the participating players?

+++++++++++

As I noted before, ika has voted for Long Con as of this post I am making. Since many votes will be cast without posts to signify them, I think players should try to include any new votes that happen, and hopefully state their own votes if they can.

+++++++++++

My current and extremely minor suspicions so far are ika for the early vote, MovingPictures07 for not posting yet, and fingersplints for the quick NoU to Long Con. Golden also gets my eye for being far too commendable. :suspish:

+++++++++++

This is my fifth post of Day 1. I have broken the game already. :epig:

(5)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

:tunes:
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 17

Post by fingersplints »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:My current and extremely minor suspicions so far are ika for the early vote, MovingPictures07 for not posting yet, and fingersplints for the quick NoU to Long Con. Golden also gets my eye for being far too commendable. :suspish:
It wasn't an actual no u as I did not take it as an actual suspicion. If Long Con is really suspicious of me then he can post why and I will address it. :shrug2:
Gro-oo-ovy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 12
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Yay game! I expected to have to more catch up on... but I guess I shouldn't have. Lol.

Golden, nice meta list. I appreciate the shout-out, but I absolutely hate that emotional outbursts have become my 'thing' lately. I have every intention to ensure that will no longer be the case. I also echo that I don't agree with MM's decision, even though I can understand the logic.

MM, why do you suspect me for not posting yet when I haven't been the only one? I've been busy trying to catch up on PhD stuff because I blew my whole weekend playing Economics (no regrets).

I really don't know what I will do with my vote and I anticipate this lynch will probably be very random.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, MM, I lol'ed over "Rainbow Sock Mode". :haha:

I guess this is my 2nd post.
Missing Person

Post by Missing Person »

thellama73 wrote:Yay game!

No, and yes, respectively.

Is that a salty vote? Sure looks that way.
ika wrote:Is it a bad idea that i jsut want to make post like these and not give any imput?

(yes this is my first legit post, my second/third might be more insigtful but expect nothign form last)
If you just want to make post like these, I just want you lynched.

I don't even believe that a bad civ would try to shitpost in a game like this.
Golden wrote:I don't support or encourage MM's theory of the game. Sure, you may well be able to use that strategy, but it doesn't seem in the spirit of the game, it seems sort of like an exploit. (Although it is completely an MM thing to do to let himself die for those purposes.)

More importantly, though, I have no proof that a mafia couldn't have some kind of lynch switch or lynch immunity, and I'm not inclined to trust 'racking up votes on myself' as a good strategy.

I really encourage those who haven't posted yet to start posting. I don't know what inspired me to do this - perhaps all the meta talk in economics mafia, perhaps it's just because with only 4 posts I have some psychotic need to feel like each one has a genuine purpose. But I thought I'd post a brief synopsis of how well I know each player and my perceptions of how loud or quiet they are when they have no posting restrictions. I'll grade my perception of their posting habits in 5 groups - low, low/moderate, moderate, moderate/high, and high. Also giving some idea of how well I feel I've got to grips with their style.

DharmaHelper - I've played with DH a decent handful of times and hosted him. I would say he is a moderate/high poster, who is willing to be analytical in the thread. I feel like I have a reasonable grip on his style.

DREAM - I've played with Dream a couple of time back on RM, but I don't recall a lot and never had much of a read on her. I'd call her low/moderate from my memory.

Elohcin - I've played with Elo a few times now on the Syndicate. I'd call her a moderate poster. I really haven't figured her out yet, not one bit. I have found that I tend to always think she is bad early on.

fingersplints - Few people that I've played more often with. I'd say splints is low/moderate posting. I feel I have a good grip on splints style, although that doesn't necessarily translate to good reads.

Golden - I can't recall a game I've played that he missed. Obviously, high high poster. Dunno how he will handle this game.

Long Con - I've played with this FEB plenty. I think he is the only one playing that I've had mafia btsc with. I'd call LC a moderate/high poster, but I think his posting level depends on his engagement in the game. I think LC is very good at making little adjustments depending on how the thread is going. LC is someone whose style I feel like I have a good grip on, but he is very good at appearing civilian when he is not.

MetalMarsh89 - I've only played with MM a few times. I already feel I understand his style completely. It's also already fairly clear that MM is a strong candidate for most likely to blow his 4 post limit. HIGH poster! I haven't seen MMs baddie game yet, but from what others say I'm anticipating it will be hard to distinguish.

Missing Person - never played with this MP. Apparently a high poster from what I read in sign up thread.

MovingPictures07 - played a reasonable amount with this MP. High poster. Looking forward to seeing if he can pull off an emotional outburst in four posts :D think I have a pretty good understanding of this MPs style and a decent read on him.

Neverwhere - played with Neverwhere once (her only other game). Moderate high poster. She was mafia last time, and went the whole game without being called out. I expect that she could be an FEB :feb: but obviously one game is not enough for a read.

Ricochet - never played with Rico. Watched him a little in... Death Note? Impression was he is a moderate poster.

Roxy - Along with splints, I've been playing with Roxy as long as I've been playing, and I've played with her a lot. I see Roxy as a low/moderate poster. I think I have a decent feel for Roxy's game, but as with splints that doesn't necessarily translate to good reads.

thellama73 - I've not played with the llama enough yet. Moderate/high poster, but no real read. I feel like you get a better grip on his alignment from his content and not his tone/style.

TinyBubbles - played with her in all the games she has played. Low poster. I feel like I've already gotten a decent grip on her style, but I don't know how that will translate to alignment yet.

Turnip Head - he is clearly off-meta in this game!!! :haha: the only game I've actually played with TH where I know his alignment was when we were both indys in keeler, and we spent a good bunch of time getting to know each other in chat, so I feel that we have both gotten to know each other well in terms of our style and how we think. It will be interesting to see how that translates to the thread and alignment over a long period of time.

linki - llama, it does surprise me that most people have ignored the question, tbh, and I do think it is notable.

Appearing helpful without being helpful FMPOV.

Current reads:

Civ: Long Con, probably fingersplints

Scum: ika, llama, Golden.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

The (actual) day is winding down, so this is likely to be my last post of the (actual) day. For anyone interested, here is a record of who has posted and how frequently they have done so:

A green X indicates remaining posts. A red number indicates how many votes a person has accrued for going over the post limit.
DharmaHelper XX
DREAM XXXX
Elohcin XXX
fingersplints XX
Golden XX
Hedgeowl XXXX
ika XXX
Long Con XXX
MetalMarsh89 1
Missing Person XXX
MovingPictures07 XX
Neverwhere XXXX
Ricochet XX
Roxy XXXX
thellama73 XX
TinyBubbles XXXX
Turnip Head XXXX

My thoughts at the end of today:

I do appreciate the work Golden has put in early, even if i is all "meta". I've been trying to focus on my gut reads more often recently, and my gut right now has Golden pegged as a civvie. (I guess you new dudes would call that townreading or leaning townread or something.) The immediate impression I got from his post was Roger Rabbit, which I read along with for the first few days.

I do not like Rico's posts so far. In a game such as this when every post counts, it pays to be as concise and helpful as possible. 50% of his legal posts out of the way and he's contributed dick. I also, and no surprise here, don't like what MM is up to for several reasons. I get the "having fun with it" angle, but what Rico/MM need to get a grip on is that their antics will have direct, negative effects on the civ chances. If they are mafia, they're doing some really funny and brilliant WIFOM right now with how they are acting, but if they are civ they are doing not just themselves a disservice. Drawing attention to themselves, and in MM's case actively making lynching a mafia more difficult (if he continues to post, which let's face it, he will, he could potentially lynch himself just by penalty.)

Just my two cents. I also caught a slight ping with MP actively engaging MM in conversation (and thereby either forcing MM to gain another vote or ignore a direct question), but MM dug that hole for himself so its nothing I can really blame MP for just yet. If he employs that tactic again in the future however, I will be watching him closely. :eye:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

if you must know i think that longcon is the neutral.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oops, duly noted, DH. I totally forgot that asking questions will lose a lot of purpose here, I didn't even think of that while I asked it.

ika, why do you think that? (you don't have to answer in a separate post, I suppose)

This game is insanely restrictive to me; I can't handle it. I'll just post this one more time I guess and will have to post all of my reads and make my final vote with my last post.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Oops, duly noted, DH. I totally forgot that asking questions will lose a lot of purpose here, I didn't even think of that while I asked it.

ika, why do you think that? (you don't have to answer in a separate post, I suppose)

This game is insanely restrictive to me; I can't handle it. I'll just post this one more time I guess and will have to post all of my reads and make my final vote with my last post.
It's not a problem. Actually the first thing I thought of when I saw the game mechanics was that my usual baddie hunting style would be cut off at the knees, lol. The 4-Post restriction definitely cuts down on conversation, but I'm confident that we can find a happy medium. As I said in my other post, MM basically forced himself into that situation, and so I don't suspect you for it as much as I would have if he'd had 3 or even 2 posts remaining.

I've decided to burn my 3rd post here, but I'm gonna milk it for all its worth. Ika is added to my list for similar reasons to MM/Rico. It seems like an odd observation to contribute, positing that LC is the Independent (A role civ's do not, as far as I can tell, need to lynch in order to win..) and the confrontation brewing between Missing Person and Ika is something to keep an eye on. I find it noteworthy that Ika is on Missing's scum list and that Ika then follows by accusing one of Missing's "town reads" of being the independent.

Editors note: I am trying to use as much of the "lingo" that our new members are familiar with as possible to ease the transition :P If I confuse anybody, I'm sorry.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Elohcin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Posting again because I feel the need to.

Four is not a limit persay. If I get lynched in a landslide today, nothing is to stop me from flipping to Rainbow Sock Mode and vomitting all over this thread.

And of course, if there is a landslide lynch on one player, that will give every other player another 5-10 posts they can make during the day without being lynched. In fact, I will volunteer myself for the lynch if anyone wants to try to get a little more volume out of their Day 1. This will let me post as much as I want, and let everyone else get some extra mileage out of their Day 1 before Day 2 starts.

Prelude vote set to Metalmarsh89.

Post #4.
Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah. You sound like Chrlie Brown's teacher in this post.
I am not bad.

I agree that Rico's posts are the least fruitful. I would be okay voting him or MM at this point. MM b/c his posts are off the wall. I'm having a hard time taking him seriously and that screams mafia to me.

I disagree that we cannot ask questions to one another or as one another to elaborate. We may just have to wait a little bit for the answers as the responding player will most likely not answer until he/she has other things to say and will just add their response to that post.

What does everyone else think of MM and Rico at this point?

Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Epignosis, does any player have a special power or ability that is not listed in the original post?
Just one: Being a little turd who posts more than he is supposed to.

I'll let you work out who has that ability.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I am surprised that MovingPictures07 has not posted even once yet, but I see he has not posted all day in Economics Mafia either, so he may just be busy with schoolwork. Maybe he is just being transparent.
Rumor has it he is gorging himself on bean dip.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Epignosis, I have another question: does Homegirl's win condition refer to the genders of the roles, or the genders of the participating players?
HOMEGIRL!

Roles, street person.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Perhaps Ika is simply a male role that feels threatened by who he perceives to be the Indy role.

Missing Person has the right idea, my fingersplints thread-vote was pure saltiness because she rolechecked me and then murdered me in the Jesus Toast game we were both in. Fortunately, she overplayed her hand at that point and my Mafia cohorts dismembered her painfully. :feb: Her countervote on me comes as no surprise.

How do you lynch someone who is being so goshdarned helpful? That Golden sure knows how to pack everything but the cheese omelette into his post. This Day 1 is probably going to end up with Rico lynched for being anti-helpful; I don't think it is a wise strategy to use in this game. Assuming he wants to live, I would say the strategy is to say nothing that could be construed as specifically suspicious, and hope that people will jump on someone else's post that contains content they don't like. :shrug:
DharmaHelper wrote:An interesting game conceptually and one that will play counter to my usual strengths. I think that early-game will be particularly difficult, given that there will be very little evidence to go on (even less than a usual early-game.) I have a few ideas and strategies in order to try and catch mafia, so we'll see how that plays out. For now, I'll be carefully watching to see who is posting the least valuable information and go from there.
Very little evidence indeed. So, you've got some big ideas of how to catch Mafia, eh? But wait, what if the baddies kill you for saying that? Aren't you - :eye: - worried about that?

Vote registered for DH
ika wrote:Is it a bad idea that i jsut want to make post like these and not give any imput?
I think it's a bad idea. I think that puts you only just above Rico in the eyes of the rest of the players. We want info, and we want input. I doubt you want to be seen as someone opposed to those goals.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Four is not a limit persay.
I agree with this sentiment, except for the bastardized "per se". It seems as though Epig disagrees, but he just owns the playground - we're the ones playing in it. If I need to make a fifth or sixth post, I will do it... and I will do it with the adrenalin rush of pushing things to the limit, and risking it all for my goals.
Oh yeah, I forgot to answer this before. I'm not bad... not bad at all, really. I'm rather decent. I hope that this exact timing and this exact tone isn't what sets you off on me as the baddie you're looking for. :dark:
Missing Person

Post by Missing Person »

I almost think Ricochet is just trying to look belligerent for survival purposes. Scum would not use these type of survival techniques, at least not in my experience, in a vanilla game.

This:
Long Con wrote:How do you lynch someone who is being so goshdarned helpful? That Golden sure knows how to pack everything but the cheese omelette into his post. This Day 1 is probably going to end up with Rico lynched for being anti-helpful; I don't think it is a wise strategy to use in this game. Assuming he wants to live, I would say the strategy is to say nothing that could be construed as specifically suspicious, and hope that people will jump on someone else's post that contains content they don't like. :shrug:
Followed by this:
Long Con wrote:Very little evidence indeed. So, you've got some big ideas of how to catch Mafia, eh? But wait, what if the baddies kill you for saying that? Aren't you - :eye: - worried about that?

Vote registered for DH
FOLLOWED BY THIS:
Long Con wrote:I think it's a bad idea. I think that puts you only just above Rico in the eyes of the rest of the players. We want info, and we want input. I doubt you want to be seen as someone opposed to those goals.
Is making me waffle on LC right now. More flip flopping than Mitt Romney in this post.

Might be inclined to vote ika or LC this phase. If LC flipped scum, I'd be most happy to lynch ika for max spewage.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Hedgeowl »

Llama - I am not bad and hello to you dear friend!
Ricochet wrote:omelette au fromage
Golden wrote: Ricochet wrote:
omelette au fromage

You get four posts, and you waste one on a cheese omelette?

DharmaHelper wrote:
I have a few ideas and strategies in order to try and catch mafia, so we'll see how that plays out. For now, I'll be carefully watching to see who is posting the least valuable information and go from there.

I have none, but I have count cheese omelette amongst the least valuable information.
I actually found this post to be quite useful in correcting my French (about 10 words). However, not relevant to the game I suppose. :noble:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Golden wrote:I really encourage those who haven't posted yet to start posting. I don't know what inspired me to do this - perhaps all the meta talk in economics mafia, perhaps it's just because with only 4 posts I have some psychotic need to feel like each one has a genuine purpose. But I thought I'd post a brief synopsis of how well I know each player and my perceptions of how loud or quiet they are when they have no posting restrictions. I'll grade my perception of their posting habits in 5 groups - low, low/moderate, moderate, moderate/high, and high. Also giving some idea of how well I feel I've got to grips with their style.
I think this idea in general is a good one, and hopefully some people will come in and post similarly. It doesn't even have to be meta, it could be something as simple as a brief observation this game. I would not be surprised if some players are waiting to post after they see some other players post so they can have something to talk about, and I think that is unfair to the rest of the players to use that strategy. I could see the thread being steered by the late posters. I am getting my thoughts into the thread early, because I think it's bad to allow for late action to happen like that, because it is easily and often orchestrated by the baddies.
This is my favorite thing I have read so far! So are you suggesting we all post at the same time, to avoid people waiting to post based on what other people say? (What I am doing right now apparently!) ;) It looks like maybe you just mean we shouldn't all wait to post at the end and let baddies control the vote towards the end, but I imagine, there will be more votes without an explanation post in this game due to us all running out of posts.

Sir Host - Do we need to post our vote explanation if out of posts or is that just forum etiquette?
ika wrote:if you must know i think that longcon is the neutral.
Longcon are you neutral? :ponder:

Elo - I have been working in a nursery class with 3 year olds as of this winter. Someone needed to cut back on hours suddenly, so worked out for me!
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Hedgeowl »

Missing Person wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Yay game!

No, and yes, respectively.

Is that a salty vote? Sure looks that way.

If you just want to make post like these, I just want you lynched.

I don't even believe that a bad civ would try to shitpost in a game like this.

Appearing helpful without being helpful FMPOV.

Current reads:

Civ: Long Con, probably fingersplints

Scum: ika, llama, Golden.
I hate to quote this whole dang thing, but there it is. That is exactly my feeling about this post as well. Basically a long, but actually useless post. I learned more from Ricochet about French than I did about Mafia in Golden's post. :doh: It makes me all the more curious. I am sadly at work tomorrow during vote time and can't check-in, so voting now is my best bet since mornings are crazayzee here and not guaranteed I will have to time to check-in.

I'm going to vote Golden.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Missing Person wrote:This:
Long Con wrote:How do you lynch someone who is being so goshdarned helpful? That Golden sure knows how to pack everything but the cheese omelette into his post. This Day 1 is probably going to end up with Rico lynched for being anti-helpful; I don't think it is a wise strategy to use in this game. Assuming he wants to live, I would say the strategy is to say nothing that could be construed as specifically suspicious, and hope that people will jump on someone else's post that contains content they don't like. :shrug:
Followed by this:
Long Con wrote:Very little evidence indeed. So, you've got some big ideas of how to catch Mafia, eh? But wait, what if the baddies kill you for saying that? Aren't you - :eye: - worried about that?

Vote registered for DH
FOLLOWED BY THIS:
Long Con wrote:I think it's a bad idea. I think that puts you only just above Rico in the eyes of the rest of the players. We want info, and we want input. I doubt you want to be seen as someone opposed to those goals.
Is making me waffle on LC right now. More flip flopping than Mitt Romney in this post.

Might be inclined to vote ika or LC this phase. If LC flipped scum, I'd be most happy to lynch ika for max spewage.
There's no flip-flopping in my post. I don't understand what you think you're seeing. :shrug: I just wanted to get a lot of my current thoughts into one post due to the posting restriction. Sorry if you don't feel that the thoughts are all aligned, but they're not. It's just my different thoughts on different people.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I will be flabbergasted if I end up getting railroaded on day one in two consecutive games for more or less exactly the same thing. STOP VOTING ME FOR BEING ME, PEOPLE! I thought this game might be a nice break from the last game where people said I was posting a lot but basically only writing fluff and not really engaging with people. In a game when we got four posts per game, I'm going to damn well make sure that every single one of them provides content, even if other people like to think that content doesn't matter.

I've never understood this argument 'x is providing a whole lot of content, but I don't personally find the content useful, therefore I think x is bad.' It doesn't make sense. If you don't even think the content is useful, how the heck, then, would I get any civilian cred for posting it????? It's a line that gets trailed out over and over, and civilians keep getting lynched based on it. But what would the baddie reason be for me to do it? It just doesn't make sense~

Hedgeowl - nuts. Stick to people you know. Why are you voting for someone you have literally zero experience with for something that you have no idea if they would do on day one or not?

I don't like that I have felt the need to waste one of my four posts on getting defensive, and I wanted to hold it longer. But since I'm here...

Hedgeowl was the second person to read me as bad for my post. Missing Person was the first. This is where my post actually comes in helpful, to me, already!!!
Golden wrote:Hedgeowl - never played with Hedge

Missing Person - never played with this MP
Neither of you have ever played with me. So possibly this is just something that looks objectively odd to people who don't know me. Despite that, though, those who actually know me and have commented on that post so far, have you seen any of them suggest that it doesn't look like civ Golden??? Anyway, Hedgeowl's vote:
Hedgeowl wrote:I learned more from Ricochet about French than I did about Mafia in Golden's post.
A justification for how my posts are less useful than Rico's??? REALLY? Sockman said something in Economics about how he is afraid to get paranoid and make imaginary mafia teams in his head. I have no fear - in fact, keeping a clear 'theory of the game' in mind that fits with my suspicions is my MO. I'm much more likely to vote for someone if I think I can see who their team might be. Take my certainty on Aces in Roger Rabbit for example - how much more convinced was I when I had a theory of exactly how things were going down (a correct theory in that case, I might add).

Hedge, this honestly reads to me as a pre-emptive strike against Rico votes, and I don't much like it. Especially when you still have two whole more posts to use. Why me, why now?

Other thoughts:

DH, I love your green X chart, its a good visual aid. Because we have so few posts each and they may not always come at opportune times, I'm going to take a turn here:

A green X indicates remaining posts. A red number indicates how many votes a person has accrued for going over the post limit.
DharmaHelperX
DREAM XXXX
Elohcin XX
fingersplints XX
Golden X
Hedgeowl XX
ika XX
Long Con X
MetalMarsh89 1
Missing Person XX
MovingPictures07 X
Neverwhere XXXX
Ricochet XX
Roxy XXXX
thellama73 XX
TinyBubbles XXXX
Turnip Head XXXX

Also, Epignosis has 5 posts, so he also has one vote against him.
Elohcin wrote:Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah. You sound like Chrlie Brown's teacher in this post.
Elo, I didn't understand the point you were trying to make here. Care to explain it in more detail?
Elohcin wrote:What does everyone else think of MM and Rico at this point?
Very strongly considering a vote for Rico. It will be interesting to see MMs approach from here. Seems like normal MM to me so far, he has found a new way to self vote on day one.
Long Con wrote:That Golden sure knows how to pack everything but the cheese omelette into his post.
I'm pretty sure you'll find I've packed in the cheese omelette as well.
Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Four is not a limit persay.
I agree with this sentiment, except for the bastardized "per se". It seems as though Epig disagrees, but he just owns the playground - we're the ones playing in it. If I need to make a fifth or sixth post, I will do it... and I will do it with the adrenalin rush of pushing things to the limit, and risking it all for my goals.
I think there is a big difference between making 15-20 posts and getting yourself intentionally lynched so everyone else can talk more, and doing an extra post or two because you think it is the best approach to your end goal.

Lastly, I'm just going to say this because it's true. I fully intend to pack as much as I can into every single post I make in this game. That's the only way for me to feel as though my four posts have been worthwhile.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hedgeowl wrote:Sir Host - Do we need to post our vote explanation if out of posts or is that just forum etiquette?
You have four free posts. How you use those is up to you.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Wow I was not expecting to come home to such a busy thread. TL;DR. Y'all post too much tbh.

Golden, you get one post to tell me who you think I should vote for! :grin:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Nobody's here.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I voted for DH :srsnod:
Neverwhere
The Mark
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Neverwhere »

For what its worth, I think Golden seems civvie. It all looks like the usual Golden Waffle to me :D

I just had to speed read through an entire page of posts and I don't know most people here yet, so I think I'll need to give it another read through to get some ideas and get a grips wth people. So far LC is sticking out to me, but that may just be because he was mentioned a few times.

Also, as an aside my internet is completely on the fritz at the moment. It's not working 85% of the time. If I go really quiet or fail to vote it's not on purpose, I just can't access site. If this becomes a problem, I understand.
Missing Person

Post by Missing Person »

I wish the site had a multi-quote feature, that'd be awesome.
Long Con wrote:
Missing Person wrote:This:
Followed by this:

Vote registered for DH
FOLLOWED BY THIS:

There's no flip-flopping in my post. I don't understand what you think you're seeing. :shrug: I just wanted to get a lot of my current thoughts into one post due to the posting restriction. Sorry if you don't feel that the thoughts are all aligned, but they're not. It's just my different thoughts on different people.
You commend Golden as towny for being helpful, vote DH for being too helpful, then shrug off ika for NOT being helpful and coach him (her?) into being helpful.

It's flopping all over the place. I don't know how you can call the former town in an area where the second was also, where you call them scum, then with the latter, null them and encourage them in thread to contribute.

The latter looks like mafia in-thread communications, whereas the former 2 is just bad logic, especially considering Golden only looks like he's contributing.
Golden wrote:
Golden wrote:Hedgeowl - never played with Hedge

Missing Person - never played with this MP
Neither of you have ever played with me. So possibly this is just something that looks objectively odd to people who don't know me. Despite that, though, those who actually know me and have commented on that post so far, have you seen any of them suggest that it doesn't look like civ Golden???
Ho man, this post, let me tell ya.

There's been some said that you can contribute to scumreading, but yet where is it?

Instead you, like you said, waste a post to defend yourself.

Again I say, that list doesn't contribute to discussion. Here's what it does:

1 - Hedge your bets if you're mafia to make it look like you're contributing.

2 - Paint a picture of how you want people to be perceived going forward.

3 - Keep your spews to a minimum if you're mafia, since you've now referenced everybody in one fell swoop.

This is why it looks dirty to me.

If my count is right, you have one more post, yes? Please, give me a Scum/Town read list with reasons, to show me that you're trying to solve the game.

I have a hard time buying that you and LC would buddy like this (unless somehow LC went rogue in his posts), but I'm reasonably sure that one of you two are mafia.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

You know what Missing Person? Nope.

Listen to those who know me. You want to contribute to scum reads, your best place to start is to listen. I got lynched in Economics because newbies wanted me to give a read on every single player and others latched on to it. They claimed I was observing the game, but not being part of it. Newsflash: it's not the way I play. I'm not giving someone a town read or a mafia read when I have no opinion at all. I don't play these dumb games of gut reads, they are completely meaningless. You think I couldn't game that system if I was bad? Anyone could. I've never seen anyone reliably catch mafia that way.

Right now, I have no read on 90% of players. I've given you my read. I think Rico and Hedge could be teamies, and I think Hedge used her vote as a pre-emptive strike. I solve the game my way, no-one elses. And if you don't like that this makes me civ, I'll say again, go read day one of economics. I don't have anything to prove to you, you have something to prove to everyone else. If you aren't willing to listen to those who know me best, and if you aren't willing to do the time to see if this correlates with my civilian game when you don't know the first thing about me, then it is YOU who isn't trying to solve this thing. Do you want to take on board the references I've made? Want to fact check? Nah, you still just want to say I'm not contributing. Get real. I've given my genuine reads, which is more than what well over half of the people in this game have done.

Your count doesn't need to be right, because I'm POSTING THE NUMBER OF POSTS EVERY TIME and I posted big green x's in my last post, so whats all this with 'if my count is right'?

If I get lynched today on the back of people who don't me and think they are all that, well the worst that can happen is exactly what happened in economics. People learn to know me better. If it stops you reading me as scum next time, all the better. In the mean time, I'll say it again. Listen to those who know me. Because if you think that long list gives you any sense of my alignment one way or the other, you are only fooling yourself.

It's incredibly tiresome for me to have to fight the same argument about my play style every game. It's not hard. Go read economics mafia. If you aren't willing to do the time, don't claim it's my mafia game. End of story.

I'd honestly vote Missing Person, except I think Rico is the best bet. I just honestly can't be bothered with this kind of attitude, like I need to play someone else's game to be civ. Like I have something to prove to someone who doesn't know me on day one. What a daft concept.

Grrr... I have to vote before I go to bed. I won't be around at 3am for end of poll. I'd probably vote in self defence again, but obviously that won't be happening....

Ps TH, I would have said you should have self voted. Revenge and all of that.

I'll vote Missing Person. Consider it a warning vote. If I die, you will see I am civ and know for our future battles - I am not taking any prisoners. If someone wants to force me to play their way, I do not believe they have my best interests at heart.

I still think Rico/Hedge could be good bets, though, but Missing Person's idea that I should need to play his way to prove I'm civ is much more pingworthy for me.

Done.

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

thellama73 wrote:
Golden wrote:
You would think it would be obvious, but you are the only one who has answered the question, and believe it or not, I have caught baddies with this question before. You will not get my vote today, Golden, old friend.

Registering vote for Ricochet, not only for being unhelpful, but for being French.

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Golden wrote:Ricochet - never played with Rico. Watched him a little in... Death Note? Impression was he is a moderate poster.
Always gotta watch out for Ricochet. He has played 3 games here (and thus, 3 games ever), all of them as baddies, and won two of them (and I was on his team in both of those games). The one he didn't win was a game with a crazy role-switching setup anyway.
:WTF:

>>>> Image

DharmaHelper ✓
DREAM -
Elohcin
fingersplints ?
Golden ✓
Hedgeowl ~
ika✘
Long Con ~
MetalMarsh89✘
Missing Person ~
MovingPictures07 -
Neverwhere -
Ricochet ✓✓
Roxy -
thellama73 ~
TinyBubbles -
Turnip Head ?

1. ika
2. MM
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Caught up and everything!

Missing - I am not seeing what you are with Golden. I think you are off base where he is concerned. uned2lkclsr

Ricochet - I was looking forward to playing with you and you seem to be playing around with this game. Why waste posts in a game where you only get 4 of them?

Metalnewtboy - you have 4 posts no more why would you (in what seemed) purposely post over that amount and give yourself a vote? Something about doing that twitches my nose and it makes me want to vote you.

Llamaman - no.

LC - whats up with your answer to llama - it was also something else that twitched my nose.

Hedge - <3 so happy to see ya return.

So far I could vote for MM, LC or Ricochet.
;)
Bubbles
The Mark

Post by Bubbles »

Hi all, nice list Golden, and welcome Neverwhere :) this short game sounds like an interesting challenge, being limited to 4 posts a piece probably won't affect me much since I don't post much anyway, but I'd guess it'd be a bit of a stranglehold for the likes of Golden and Movingpictures :p

And I'm a good guy of course. Just once I would love to play the villain though maybe its for the best, as even in fallout 3 I couldn't bring myself to nuke tenpenny tower

Anyway I'm uncertain who to vote for. Slightly tempted to vote Neverwhere cause she was such a convincing baddie in the last game, but probably better to let her post first to get a feel for her likely role.

In her absence and because I dont know if ill be around to vote later, I'm casting my vote now for Hedge owl , for voting for golden. Golden has been a good guy both games I've played, so I'm taking a gamble that he is again. Sorry hedgeowl I know it's not much of a reason.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Stop voting for Golden, you guys. He is not bad. I want to vote for Rico, because I think his determined unhelpfulness is a double bluff (no baddie would play like that!) but I am not above a Golden save if necessary. Long Con is probably bad, so not a terrible choice there.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”