[DAY 0] Syndicate Schemes Gaming Co.

And you may ask yourself... Which 3 options should I pick?

Option 1
16%
Option 2
14%
Option 3
12%
Option 4
8%
Option 5
20%
Option 6
6%
Option 7
18%
Option 8
2%
Option 90 (non-players, hosts)
4%

Total votes: 50
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 17

Re: [DAY 0] Syndicate Schemes Gaming Co.

Post by Ricochet »

Do yo thing. Stay hungry. Move a muscle. Make a motion. Pull it tighter. :workit:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:MP interrupted the meeting.

The following employees have not voiced their opinions:

DrWilgy
Long Con
Russtifinko

So, gents, what do you think? Let's get this show on the road, shall we? :mafia:
Only on the condition that the non-voters be modkilled.
This is the best idea in the thread so far. :feb:

Seriously though, I'll do whatever is easier for the host.
Wanting to kill inactives? What's next, wanting to lynch low posters on Day 1? Sounds like BWT alright. :p

Same as it ever was!
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 4

Post by kneel4justice »

Ricochet wrote:Okay, so I guess a disclaimer is needed, until I most likely run into the same issue with the RYMers bunch.

This is - unless my math is also shit (which usually it totally is) - my 10th mafia game on The Syndicate. It's also my last game of 2015.

I want to have fun with this game. Talking Heads is fun and zany music, so I want to have fun and be zany. I'm no die hard, long time fan or anything, but ever since I finally got into albums such as their debut or Remain in Light, their music constantly pumps me up and gets me in a good groove.

So I plan an immersion in the theme, no matter how much players usually dislike that, once the game properly starts. I would add that this will not influence my usual gameplay.

My immersion will take a shape that should be easy to tell, in principle, and me explaining it would simply be no fun. All I can say is separate what looks like real content from what looks like something extra or odd. Research, google, do whatever with the extra part and it should become clear. It might also help looking for this little indicator over here -> :workit:, which will be my official emoticon for this game.

So how much fun you will let me have with this is up to you, but until then, I'm gonna rock it 'till I shock it, gonna kick it 'till I drop it. :workit:
LMAO.
I'm glad you said this. Suddenly, a lot of the things you've said don't sound so bad.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 14

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Ricochet wrote:Do yo thing. Stay hungry. Move a muscle. Make a motion. Pull it tighter. :workit:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

DrWilgy
Long Con
Russtifinko

So, gents, what do you think? Let's get this show on the road, shall we? :mafia:

Wanting to kill inactives? What's next, wanting to lynch low posters on Day 1? Sounds like BWT alright. :p

Same as it ever was!
I would consider it depending on the circumstances. But given it's not even Day 1 yet, I'm not even looking at lynch candidates yet.

Or maybe we lynch Rico since...

We'll Rico was....moving right there and he was.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Watch out Rico. You might get what you're after. :workit:
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Ricochet »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Do yo thing. Stay hungry. Move a muscle. Make a motion. Pull it tighter. :workit:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

DrWilgy
Long Con
Russtifinko

Same as it ever was!
I would consider it depending on the circumstances. But given it's not even Day 1 yet, I'm not even looking at lynch candidates yet.

Or maybe we lynch Rico since...

We'll Rico was....moving right there and he was.
Take it easy baby... Don't let your feelings get in the way. I apologised for Recruitement, didn't I?
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Matt »

Ricochet, I figured it was already (at some point I even asked if it was a song lyric), but after your disclaimer, I googled "Talking Heads" and "I'll leave the problem to you." and sure enough, song lyric.

I think you should have as much fun as anyone else during this game, however, I do not think the town should be required to google all of your posts to see if you are being straight or just quoting song lyrics to fit with your post. When you say things like "I'll leave the problem to you", to those of us who are not knowledgeable in Talking Heads song lyrics, it comes across suspicious, FYI.

Glad we cleared that up, though. :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Epignosis »

Was it really not that obvious that he was quoting lyrics? Image
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Matt »

Epignosis wrote:Was it really not that obvious that he was quoting lyrics? Image
There were no quotes, so no, it was not obvious that he was quoting lyrics. Perhaps to you, and perhaps to the remaining 14 players, it was obvious.

All I saw was someone acknowledge that ties are bad, proceed to vote for an option with zero votes (when no other option had zero votes), then say "I'll leave the problem to you." <---- (see the quotes? Yeah I didn't see them when he said it)
Image Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Although Russtifinko never voted, Day 0 has now ended.

This thread is now locked.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”