[END] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

How would you rate Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)?

5 stars
45%
4 1/2 stars
20%
4 stars
20%
3 1/2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
2 1/2 stars
No votes
2 stars
No votes
1 1/2 stars
No votes
1 star
5%
0 stars (I didn't play!)
10%

Total votes: 20
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 959
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: [DAY 10] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:And that's a wrap. Wow.

After all this, I'd say I feel this way

Image - Diiny
Image - Strawhenge

Image - Wilgy
Image - Fuzz
Image - Russ

Image - JJJ
Image - Bullzeye
Image - Choutas

Image - motel

Holding off on handing an official skittle to MM until tomorrow.

voting motel room based on reads and conviction. I'd say "for now", but honestly, I'm feeling a bit at the end of my time and stamina for today, so we'll see how long I can stay anymore. I expect even to crash into sleep at any point.
You didn't give Golden a skittle on Night 4, and he was nightkilled by Psycho Killer. :P

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Diiny wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Linki: Diiny, which shenanigans? Info dumps? I'm always against them, categorically. When info dumps have happened in previous games, I've decided to play as closely as I could to pretending they never happened. (See Mikhail Rasputin in the X-Men game for an example of me doing that and people hating it. Luckily I was immune to lynches!)

Did you see my post asking you for your current suspicions? Any definitive ideas on specific players?
I mean, when it happened this game. Do you think choutas's belief of seaside's scumminess, apparently due to infodumpy factors, is legitimate? Or is he scum playing a ruse? Because as far as I'm aware those are the only two possibilities his ph allows

I answered the other thing
Again, I ignore info dumps, so I'm not going to have an opinion on this ever. However,

Choutas believed seaside WASN'T scummy. Someone corrected you on this earlier and you're still reading it wrong. You were the second-last person to vote seaside that Day, so you were around when all of this was happening. You even called yourself an idiot for getting it wrong last time.

And you SAY you answered the other thing, but I've read through your recent posts, and it's been a very long time since I've seen anything I would conclude is a suspicion. You apparently expect Fuzz since you voted him, but outside of that you've asked a lot of questions and not generated a lot of content.

Does this weird anyone else out in a bad way, or just me? Cuz Diiny has shot up to near motel room status on my reads with his play the past couple days.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

motel room

Linki: I can't recall Russ, what Diiny has been behaving like lately. I'll have to look at his posts again.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

RadicalFuzz wrote:Diiny J3 still wants me lynched. This time he's specified the reason down just the Floyd interaction. As an aside, J3, you don't know how funny it is that you're crediting all of these "great townie mindsets" to a supposedly scum Fuzz. My scum game is pretty poor. Just got a chuckle out of that.

J3, weird question, but could you tell me your cleanest 3 players? Excluding yourself, of course.

Wilgy voted to break my tie and save me, so from a purely personal perspective I almost have to believe he's civilian at this point.
If the other person on that tie had been a baddie, I'd agree with you 100%, Fuzz. But I think it's very dangerous for you to assume someone is a civ just because they saved you, when the day's lynch resulted in another civ dying.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I've been thinking something about recent Bullzeye content: he's been responsive, but not productive. By that I mean he has made the effort necessary to address points about him and in some cases about general discussion -- but it's been a while since he has produced something truly original in this game.
I said this already. If only you read as much as you wrote... :(

Linki: He's been asking tons of questions, but making very few statements. I get the same vibe as Bullz from him, that he's trying not to leave tracks, although his quantity is clearly higher than Bullz's. Add that to the fact that he clearly doesn't remember Day 7 despite playing a major part in it, and I don't think it's a good look at all.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1491
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Mafia spew about Choutas:

Long Con

- Votes for Choutas and reyFuzz on Dusk 0
Long Con wrote:
Choutas wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Voting Seaside until he explains his numerous arbitrary reads to satisfaction.
Your view of Seaside is right and I agree with it it's just that he told me before the game starts that he'll try his best to get lynched early in order to have more free time. It might sound ridiculous but I know Seaside and he's frankly ridiculous. On the other hand if he stops playing midway he'll be a problem to the mods and us.

It's a lose-lose situation to me.
Ugh. It makes me want to lynch him, but not because I particularly believe he was handed a Mafia card at the start. It's ugly, and ugly is such a smelly word.
This was LC's only post in Choutas's direction. It's a bad post in general: I'm not sure if I feel it reflects on Choutas one way or another though.

MacDougall
MacDougall wrote:
Choutas wrote:Day 1 vote to rdw. He's awfully quiet. What's up dog is hauling hay that hectic in October?
It's been a long time I don't wanna see you bail on me after all this time.
This is such a fucking typical Choutas thing to do... Trying to play to his meta too hard?
MacDougall wrote:
Choutas wrote:Also mind you all people that this is my second game in over a year. I've grown rusty. I'm veteran league material playing with young bucks.
Distancing yourself from your play?

"It's not my fault I lynched a townie, I was rusty... RUSTY."

:suspish:
Aggressive shit-fling on Day 1.

- Questions motel room for voting Choutas on Day 2.
MacDougall wrote:Wait til Choutas sees that. He is gonna be so mad.

Woot day 3.
MacDougall wrote:
Choutas wrote:Is Profiction still playing games? Why didn't MrMungBean join this one? He's a big shot now?
No idea man I haven't played the last 15 games and before that like the last 30 or 40.
Mildly banterish.

- GTH reads Choutas good on Day 3.

- Throws a little shade at Choutas during the SK hunt, suggesting it was inconsistent for him to talk about the SK as much as he was while discouraging the hunt in the first place.
MacDougall wrote:
Choutas wrote:
Matt F wrote:
MacDougall wrote:In this thread right now we have Matt trying to convince people that either;

a) a dead player was able to cast an action after they died
b) a player was able to select a winner before they completed their job

Dude. You are killing me. I have never met anybody who tunnels so bad.
I think your reaction to all of this says it all. If it was really as wild and idiotic as you'd like people to believe, I think you would've actually laughed it off as such. But ever since you claimed that you didn't give a f*ck about this theory and that you'd go back to lurking, you've doen a complete 180, accusing me of being the SK, and then making a post attempting to read every single player to find the SK, etc etc. I don't think you would've gone to these great lengths if you didn't think my case had merit...which it does.

Sorsha used her job power on Night 3, and therefore, had the ability to pick a winner from the power she used on NIGHT 3 when she was alive. IMO
This post is making a lot of sense tbh. I have no idea which roles did what but Mac's reaction was horrible and to think he was my most trusted townie before going back and actually read the last seven 10 pages. Mac has been hitting wildly. Like a boxer who has lost the fight, he's in the last round, the winner is playing defensively and Mac is swingin' wildly missing about half of his punches. Seriously Mac what the hell.
Actually no, you will find it doesn't. And you of all people questioning my response to him as though it's some sort of tell on me sets of pings on you like nothing I've ever felt before. That last line I can feel the insincerity in it.
Choutas supported Matt against Mac and Mac responded with OMGUS.
MacDougall wrote:
Choutas wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I can only deduce that anyone who is saying "You are making good points about Mac" or that they've read the recent pages and I look bad, haven't actually read the pages and are actually scum phoning it in. You make me sick.
I am not judging your(you and Matt's) theories, they're theories end of story. Your response to him though was ridiculously suss. You started saying mean stuff and lost your cool.

A regular Mac would have taken Matt's ideas and make a case against him and possibly lynch him.
Your defensiveness was suss. WGetting lynched as scum over something you didn't do would infuriate you I bet.
It is suspicious when I call players out and say nasty things to them when they are making irrational cases against me and tunneling?

Is it really?

Also, why would I make a case against him and get him lynch him for being wrong? I don't think he's scum I think he's wrong. I can't see a scum player playing like he is and he didn't fail the SK test, epi did.

That last point is absolutely true, but getting lynched as town over something I didn't do infuriates me just as much. :shrug:

I can see why you are feeling like you do though, you probably are a little bit annoyed at me personally and embarrassed on my behalf due to you and I knowing one another quite well and me representing myself without tact... Sorry for making you feel that way.

linki: So I'm damned if I do damned if I don't elohcin? What is a defense if it's not what I did.

I don't think you've read the entire case on epi at any rate. There's more to it than being the most interested in the role.
I like this for Choutas. This does not look like an interaction of mafia team mates to me.

- Accuses Choutas of tunneling him on Day 5.

- Gives Choutas shit for his Letter to the Serial Killer

- Prods Choutas to make a case against Rico instead of encouraging the SK to kill him
MacDougall wrote:Do you really think that what Choutas just did makes him anti-town? It's a strange strange move but I struggle to rationalise it as an anti-town one.

It does make his earlier posts on the subject read non genuine though, which is a bad look.
Going on a midnight run to Waffle House. Not a great look.

- Prods Choutas specifically to look into Epi as a SK candidate

- Calls for closer looks at motel room and Choutas, says they've been "teflon"

TheFloyd73
TheFloyd73 wrote:
Choutas wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:I had voted for Mac, but I'm changing it to Matt. Overinterigation brings cracks to the surface.
Why Matt F? Why not Mac? Now that the ball is rolling you're changing it? Do you think Mac is town?
I personally think they're both scum.
Floyd makes a suspect vote switch during the Mac lynch and Choutas gives him crap.

Black Rock
Black Rock wrote:
motel room wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Brief appearance. Ask me things.
what do you think of Choutas?

Random page number 1. Saw this post. How is this name pronounced? This may be giggle in ways that are inappropriate .

On a much more serious note. I just found out I did indeed replace in about an hour ago so I am going to refrain from voting this lynch.
Banter. This question could be asked in BTSC if they're team mates. I doubt BR consciously thought to do this as a misdirection. :ponder:

~~~

Conclusion

I think this works in Choutas's favor. It's not overwhelmingly clear in the spew, but I think it points in the non-mafia direction. Not a fan of him being today's lynch unless someone can illustrate what makes him a good SK candidate.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Russtifinko wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I've been thinking something about recent Bullzeye content: he's been responsive, but not productive. By that I mean he has made the effort necessary to address points about him and in some cases about general discussion -- but it's been a while since he has produced something truly original in this game.
I said this already. If only you read as much as you wrote... :(
What the heck? Okay great, then you should be talking about our agreement on this point and engaging me in a conversation about Bullzeye or something relevant -- not griping about me missing something in a 7,000 post thread and discrediting me. :suspish:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 306

Post by motel room »

I see I'm a contender today ok I can understand that, my contributions have been dropping. If I have to vote to save myself I won't vote these players - JJJ, choutas, strawhenge - so line your bandwagons up accordingly scum. ;airguitar:
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

motel room wrote:I see I'm a contender today ok I can understand that, my contributions have been dropping. If I have to vote to save myself I won't vote these players - JJJ, choutas, strawhenge - so line your bandwagons up accordingly scum. ;airguitar:
Great neat, but who would you vote for? How about a rainbow or something?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Home early tonight. :slick:

Going to bed early tonight too, gonna miss the deadline. :(

Rico and MM: I appreciate you both for trudging through my post history. Whatever the product you come up with, and whatever the read you arrive at, I recognize the immensity of the task and I apologize for making it seem necessary.

Rico: in your analysis, I think you have done nicely to review the evidence against me (and I acknowledge that it exists in a significant quantity) with one eye on the potential baddie motives and another on the townie motives. I can understand why you'd get through all of that and still feel torn. I'm going to try to resonate with you now on a personal level, in a way that we two players in this game can share and understand better than our peers by virtue of common ground:

There is substantive evidence against Ricochet too. You might not like all of it, but it's there and I do think Matt F did a nice job of compiling it in a way that isn't beyond rationality. Do I suspect you a great deal?

No.

Because the evidence doesn't tell the whole story of Ricochet in this game, RYM Mafia #90/The Syndicate Talking Heads Mafia/Crossover special. I have absolutely given myself up to this game -- I belong to it, and to all of you. An incredible portion of my time has been lost to this very thread. Of all the players still with me, only one other person has come close to doing the same: you. That's no slight on the rest of the players, I think all of you have given a strong effort and I love that. But Rico has given an immense effort. If Rico is mafia, then this is the strongest effort I've ever seen in a mafia player.

And I have 1,009 posts. My ISO is a textbook.

I'm going to be frank here: none of you have ever seen a bad guy play like I have played this game. You just haven't. When this game is over, you still haven't. I haven't either.

One day I will be mafia, and people are going to associate this game with my meta. And I am going to fall short of it. Because it's beyond me.
Your posts at this point read like love poems to the game. I can't decide if it's cheesy or epic and humbling.

Linki: Whoa, relax man! It was a joke. Should'vesarc'ed the second sentence, I guess. Are we not allowed to have fun now that you've posted 1,000 times?

And I wasn't and have never attempted to discredit you. You're tinfoiling me hard on this stuff. You also said something a few days ago about me trusting your Mac read so I could throw you under the bus later on. I had a damn good opening to on Day 7 if I wanted to, but it never happened.

I think it's obvious to everyone here just based on your effort that you're a civ, and you're playing one of the most impressive games ever. Anyway, regarding Bullz, yes, I think your/my/basically everyone's, at this point, point is valid. I don't think everyone saying they've experienced burnout this game can be bad: Choutas, MM, Straw? I've had some burnout too, these past few days. But I agree that of those, Bullz looks the worst for not having contributed as much original. *engages JJJ on relevant things*

I still think motel room is a better lynch candidate, because I suspect him on something he has said versus something he hasn't. I'm happy to engage you in a talk regarding him, but iirc you have him as a top 2 town read.

I was also hoping to do a couple more readthroughs today, but after having caught up I'm short on time.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Everyone left?

Well I'm voting motel room.

I'll try to read Choutas and Fuzz tonight, but I realized the lynch ends at midnight and not 8:30, and my eyes are glazing over at the moment, so it is break time.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
motel room wrote:I see I'm a contender today ok I can understand that, my contributions have been dropping. If I have to vote to save myself I won't vote these players - JJJ, choutas, strawhenge - so line your bandwagons up accordingly scum. ;airguitar:
Great neat, but who would you vote for? How about a rainbow or something?
I would be cool voting for Russtifinko (he feels like he's saying exactly what he needs to say, nothing more nothing less. I don't buy his case on me over one thing I said and stick by, and very interested to see how hard he pushes for my lynch) or Bullzeye (classic low effort scum). DrWilgy has been sticking his nose in when he needs to all game too, to no real suspicion which is easy to see him later going oh yeah I was scum heh. And I noticed Ricochet has me as red, I'll read his thing and see what that's about I'm just wary of me being an easy push for lynch today. Metalmarsh has voted me too, but I dont think he's scum probs.

because its been so busy for me at work, people keep fucking hovering near my desk which makes it hard to keep this open and you know how suss it always looks to keep minimizing windows when people come by lol
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Russtifinko wrote:Everyone left?

Well I'm voting motel room.
lol this is hardly Rallying the Troops.
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Mafia spew about motel room:

Long Con
Long Con wrote:As for the "2 out of 7 BWT voters are bad" idea... it's arbitrary and unhelpful. Maybe none of them are bad, and the people trying to push this idea as if it's a real, supported theory are hoping to milk it for 1 to 7 Civvie lynches. Maybe 4 out of the 7 are bad, and the baddie team decided to save one of their own who was getting up there in votes.

A more reasonable theory is that (Nothing But) Flowers is an RYM person who wanted to hide their vote in the biggest bandwagon. That, at least, makes some sense. Talking about that makes me think of someone (McDougal? motel room?) who brought up that role. When I read that post, it felt suspicious to me, like the reason for bringing it up was because they were that role, or at least a teammate. I want to go back and read it again.

Linki: RIP you guys.
This was the post that inspired me to get into this method of analysis. Long Con and Mac had their well-documented exchange about the Flowers role, and here we see LC involving motel room in that matter as well. This is curious because motel room never said anything about the Flowers role. LC forced motel's name into this post for no reason, and I think it's meant to be something that people like me come back and look at later. Anyone was capable of determining that it was Mac who brouhght up the Flowers role, so their mafia-mafia interaction can be easily discerned now. There's no reason for motel room to exist in this post and I think that's because LC attempted to shove a smear job in for good measure. Good look for motel room IMO.
Long Con wrote:
motel room wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Choutas wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Voting Seaside until he explains his numerous arbitrary reads to satisfaction.
Your view of Seaside is right and I agree with it it's just that he told me before the game starts that he'll try his best to get lynched early in order to have more free time. It might sound ridiculous but I know Seaside and he's frankly ridiculous. On the other hand if he stops playing midway he'll be a problem to the mods and us.

It's a lose-lose situation to me.
Ugh. It makes me want to lynch him, but not because I particularly believe he was handed a Mafia card at the start. It's ugly, and ugly is such a smelly word.
:clap:

I just want to quote this so Long Con doesnt get to drop a vote on someone he's not sold as being scum later on by sewing the seeds for it now. Which is how this feels.
Thanks for keeping an eye on me, but my vote is more likely to go to someone I think is Mafia.
motel room cast suspicion on LC and LC responded with this sort of "whatever dude" incredulity -- a contrast from his mutual antagonism with Mac's criticisms.

MacDougall

- Prods motel room to explain his Choutas vote on Day 2

- GTH reads motel room good on Day 3
MacDougall wrote:
motel room wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I'm actually unvoting sorsha and changing my vote to MattF. Something about him is not what it seems my friends. And I aim to get to the bottom of it.
I don't get why you've switched from Sorsha, at one point saying you wont switch for anything less than someone saying "i am scum", to Matt F because of a few "pings". This is a significant bandwagon.
I switched to MattF to get a reaction out of him mate. Sorsha looks safely lynched so I'm pretty much free to throw my vote around to scare scum.

Unvote MattF, vote motel room.

See.
Mac drops a meaningless vote on motel room in response to motel room criticizing his voting pattern during the Sorsha lynch.
MacDougall wrote:
motel room wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
motel room wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I'm actually unvoting sorsha and changing my vote to MattF. Something about him is not what it seems my friends. And I aim to get to the bottom of it.
I don't get why you've switched from Sorsha, at one point saying you wont switch for anything less than someone saying "i am scum", to Matt F because of a few "pings". This is a significant bandwagon.
I switched to MattF to get a reaction out of him mate. Sorsha looks safely lynched so I'm pretty much free to throw my vote around to scare scum.

Unvote MattF, vote motel room.

See.
Well like

Now you're just hopping to muddy your intentions even further. Do you think Sorsha is scum or not?
No I'm not. I'm trying to upset you to see if you will break that super cautious posting style you've got there. Please don't state opinions as fact.

Yes gun to head I believe sorsha is scum. I had a bad feeling that there are scum on the wagon but now that a solid Devin wagon is being put together at the last minute in an attempt to get sorsha unlynched, the predictable has occurred when a scum is about be hung so I'm comfy again.

Changing my vote back to sorsha.
Mac claims he is prodding motel room to "break that super cautious posting style" motel room had been exhibiting. This reads to me like an attempt by Mac to simulate a townie mindset by using his vote as a scumhunting tool. This means motel room as the target is a circumstantial presence rather one deliberately sought for the purpose of distancing. I mildly like this for motel room too.
MacDougall wrote:
motel room wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
motel room wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:So can anyone else see the possible save attempt? Thinking we'll find baddies among the Sorsha voters for sure, especially if Devin was their endangered teammate. Probably going to vote Devin tomorrow. Espers and Russti also have my eye.
Who is saving who in this scenario? Devin was always behind the major Sorsha bandwagon, so what do you mean how do you see it?
Toward the end, as Devin started to catch Sorsha up and looked like he might be in danger, Sorsha started to gain even more votes in order to keep her ahead.
Ok fair. But yeah it only works if Devin is scum which maybe not.
So to summarise, Devin may or may not be scum.

Thanks for playing. :haha:
Mac gives motel room shit for a waffle on Devin. Bold prediction: Mac didn't laugh-emoticon his team mates when he attacked them, he just plain attacked them.
MacDougall wrote:Eh the vote is what it is. I was quite forthcoming about my stance during that whole situation. My vote was on sorsha not long before that anyway. I unvoted her to vote for motel room and MattF jokingly because I'd made my mind up to lynch sorsha way earlier in the day. My vote wasn't going anywhere other than there.
Characterizes his prior motel room vote as a "joke".
MacDougall wrote:
motel room wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
motel room wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Not surprised with any of that.
Two SK kills, no nightkill?
You heard me.
still don't how to feel about this.
The scum don't kill every night ya fucken.
Reads to me as genuine oversight by motel room, and perhaps annoyance by Mac at the plight his team faces with semi-nightly kills. :P

- Prompts the thread at large to look more closely at motel room and Choutas on Day 6.

- Scumlist includes motel room on Day 6.
MacDougall wrote:
motel room wrote:Diiny
No Wilgy.
Mac resisted the Diiny wagon and prompted a Wilgy wagon instead to counter his own wagon on Day 6 (when motel room voted Diiny).

TIN FOIL: Mac knew Wilgy wouldn't get lynched, so he cheated the system and pretended to push a counterwagon on his team mate. :omg:
MacDougall wrote:
motel room wrote:"
Epignosis wrote:
motel room wrote:
Epignosis wrote:"There's no alternate bandwagon, so Mac must be good. Let's make an alternate bandwagon"

:rolleyes:
Is this at someone? Is this suspicion?
It's what just happened.
, said Epignosis in the thread that contained the mafia game being played.", said motel room, implying that commentary is more arms-length distancing shit but whatever.
motel room asks epi a question that he sarcastically replies to and then motel room is starting to see just how not town epi really is itt right now.
Mashes motel room's face into Epi's posts. This doesn't look like team mate interaction to me.
MacDougall wrote:I think with the Russ vote there's not much point trying to save me motel room, though I appreciate the effort.
lol. Bite if you want.

TheFloyd73
TheFloyd73 wrote:
motel room wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:
motel room wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:My first lack of inclusion was genuinely from stuff going on in my life that was messing with my head. And I will say AGAIN that if you wish to discuss this further, please PM me.
Has anyone PMed you?
No, not about that topic anyway. would you like to be the first?
Oh ok, like just from teammates?

I hope your head's ok now man.
Thanks, dude. Im feeling a little bit better, but the scars still remain
motel room was the one that prodded Floyd into the PMs scumslip. Floyd bit. It looks like an organic exchange to me.
TheFloyd73 wrote:
motel room wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:So, which roles remain at the moment?
why are you interested?
I want to know how many Mafia remain. If I can work out who's scum, I could perhaps put roles on them.
Floyd employs one of the few distinct strategic moves he offered in this game. motel room asked him what he was doing, and he tried to explain himself. Again, doesn't look like team mate interaction to me.

Black Rock

- Banter with motel room about pronunciation of "Choutas"
Black Rock wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Black Rock wrote:http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 40#p184571

Still thinking about this post actually. I'm just loving it, it's very helpful for me. Thank you.
Negative
Matt
finding his ping "phony" in joining sig's wording case

MacDougall
suspicious of motel room for bringing up Flowers tactics (although this seems like self-aware fake sussing, imo, since LC was Flowers)
voting MacDougall D2
Can the green part of this be explained more? Is this Macs suspicion or LC's?
Uhh pretty sure that's in LC's section, so it's LC's suspicion on MacDougall.

Basically both Mac and motel brought up some interpretations of what Flowers might have done with his D1 vote and then LC sussed them both for talking about it. I already pointed out this suspicion looks fake, since LC was of course Flowers himself. But it still counts as LC putting heat on Mac for this.
I was confused on where motel room fit in under Mac, that's all.
BR doesn't seem bothered about team mate Mac being implicated in Rico's analysis but sees fit to ask about motel room.

~~~

Conclusion:

I don't think motel room is mafia and I think lynching him would be a mistake. He might be the SK I guess, but I don't have that case for you.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

RadicalFuzz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 210

Post by RadicalFuzz »

No time to catch up. Following Wilgy's vote onto Choutas.

Apologies if this causes distress to brains.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Russtifinko wrote:I think it's obvious to everyone here just based on your effort that you're a civ, and you're playing one of the most impressive games ever.
I appreciate the kind words, and I regret that I must respond with suspicion but...

:evileye:

It's not obvious to anyone but the two of us that I'm civ. I have a reason for that to be obvious.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hey everyone, let me show you a man with a serious interest in LyLo situations, and particularly my maneuvers in them. His name is RadicalFuzz:
RadicalFuzz wrote:J3, gun to your head LYLO, would you lynch me or motel room?
RadicalFuzz wrote:Sorry about that earlier J3, I forgot to add the actual statement. If you had to be stranded on the moon with three people from this game, which three would you take to avoid getting stabbed in the back?
RadicalFuzz wrote:J3 I'm aware you're out at the moment, but I want your opinion on something.

Ignoring the possibility of being lynched, what night phase do you think Wilgy will get killed?

Thanks for the clarification Bullzeye.
RadicalFuzz wrote:The reversed question also applies to Wilgy. Ignoring the possibility of J3 being lynched, what night phase do you think he will get killed?
RadicalFuzz wrote:Wilgy, if you had to vote between J3 and Rico, gun to your head LYLO, who would you choose?
RadicalFuzz wrote:J3, weird question, but could you tell me your cleanest 3 players? Excluding yourself, of course.
He could literally be grooming the thread for a specific LyLo arrangement. He already knows Doc would vote for me in that scenario, and he has an idea of what names I wouldn't vote for. He did say he had a reason for asking these "weird questions":
RadicalFuzz wrote:Wilgy I'm asking J3 many questions because he's both around to answer them and I want him to answer them incorrectly. To my dismay he hasn't yet responded illogically. And if that's your roundabout way of asking me whether I think J3 is town or not, the answer is complicated. I would vote for him in lieu of concrete evidence for anybody else, but my suspicion of him is still extremely circumstantial.
Fuzzy Bear: I don't believe you.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think your final two or three mafia are in this group:

RadicalFuzz
Bullzeye
Russtifinko
DrWilgy*
Diiny*

*darkhorse picks

I have to get to sleep now. Today I think we should lynch Bullzeye or RadicalFuzz. Remember that close tallies are ripe for shenanigans. Don't let anyone's votes go unchallenged: they need to be thoroughly explained and supported by something in these 7,000 posts we've made. I hate to miss EOD, but I have no choice. Working day shift tomorrow. :disappoint:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Ok I read Rico's case of me. It doesn't sound super compelling (to me) and he has a sentence considering me doing what I did from a town angle in pretty much every para. But yeah I think he's genuine. It's hard to defend against my votes when they end up wrong but I've tried to explain why I made them as much as possible, rico.

um one thing -
Ricochet wrote:I was searching for my Floyd interaction read on him, but forgot I never managed to posted it in time. Luckily, I had it saved on an rtf file.
Why an rtf?
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

It's 3-3-3 on Bullzeye, Choutas and I (assuming Russ follows through on that vote he reckons he cast), I wonder what happens in the next couple hours.
ImageImageImage
Choutas
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Choutas »

Ground control to Major Diiny.
Ground control to Major Diiny.
Take your ecstasy pills
and put your vote on Bullz.

Bullz has made it clear he'll vote to save himself.
I want you all to think clearly who you want to lynch today. This in fact might be the most important lynch of the game.
Choutas
The Mark

Post by Choutas »

The sheer fact that Bullz has openly claimed late minute shenanigans should all make you worried on how the lynch is set at this point.
Or unless you think I'm scum. In that case god save us all.
Choutas
The Mark

Post by Choutas »

RadicalFuzz wrote:No time to catch up. Following Wilgy's vote onto Choutas.

Apologies if this causes distress to brains.
At least you're not waiting up until the last minute to vote for me. I appreciate that.
Choutas
The Mark

Post by Choutas »

I think Russ is also a scumster. They know how important is this lynch for them. He was online and hasn't voted yet. After Bullz my money is on that guy for not voting up until now.
Seriously if this was Texas Hold'Em I am going all in on Bullz and Russ being scum together. I'd take a loan to play that hand.
Choutas
The Mark

Post by Choutas »

Russ and Bullz if you're scheming right now to wipe me off I'm literally loling. Come over here and have you both vote for me. I dare you guys.
Choutas
The Mark

Post by Choutas »

Bullz will tell Russ to stay low and vote for MM. Bullz will wait until the last minute to put the final vote. Seriously watch it unfold. I'm leaving. My work here is done. Nice game everyone.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Choutas wrote:Bullz will tell Russ to stay low and vote for MM. Bullz will wait until the last minute to put the final vote. Seriously watch it unfold. I'm leaving. My work here is done. Nice game everyone.
I'm not on the poll. :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Choutas
The Mark

Post by Choutas »

I meant MR. Sorry my mind is frazzled.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 215

Post by DrWilgy »

Alrighty, my Choutas views and points. Most of this was stated in my convo with him earlier.

I. I had Choutas in a maybe area of thought, until I noticed that he was wanting to make decisions based on little to no evidence. Rather than put in the effort to save seaside, based on civvie things seaside had done, and attempt to counter cases against him, he simply said he couldn't do anything because of infodumping.

Choutas wrote:You either trust me or you don't. Seriously I am fuckin' putting my neck right now.
He acts like he is in danger for his "infodumping" claim.
Choutas wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Choutas wrote:linki: cause you wouldn't believe me if I told you.
You're talking to the guy who defended a confirmed scum for days and days. I'm willing to listen, but you're going to have to speak.
Tomorrow it's five o'clock in the morning.
Goodbye everyone.

PS: Scum/SK please kill me tonight. Seriously kill me. I don't have the power to continue, you would do me a favor. I'll owe you one irl.
but then counter acts the "Oh no! I'm in danger!" with "Please kill me. I want to die."

3. Then this happens and triggered my debates,
Choutas wrote:Question to all. Who do you think both the SK and the scum targeted?

@MP sorry for three mods in a row. No edit option argh.
but then, only 5 hours later, he counter acts this play with this:
Choutas wrote:
Matt F wrote:I'm outta here for a bit, but I just realized that 3J doesn't have one single vote yet.

To everyone who switched from 3J to seaside last Day Phase - What's up?

Peace out folks bbl

Oh and Choutas - Were you being funny about the "who do you suppose they targeted?" I guess I'll take you off my civvie for sure list.
It was bait.
WHILE, he was off the lynch list and safe. It doesn't make sense for a civ, that is looking for answers via bait, to pull back the bait before the scum fish have had a chance to bite.

It's the same thing we saw with LC. Fake something to put discussion on board to look civvie, but then pull it back before it gets dangerous.

Here's the kicker though, 420blazeit scumlords know who was targeted, and could have been trying to draw out the civvie protector. Choutas also manages to at least not acknowledge Bcornett and my response to his question in this next post here:
Choutas wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Choutas wrote:
Matt F wrote:I'm outta here for a bit, but I just realized that 3J doesn't have one single vote yet.

To everyone who switched from 3J to seaside last Day Phase - What's up?

Peace out folks bbl

Oh and Choutas - Were you being funny about the "who do you suppose they targeted?" I guess I'll take you off my civvie for sure list.
It was bait.
Anything revealing so far?
The scum would refrain from replying. You look good same with Matt.
He only acknowledges that Matt and Rico responded and are "looking good".

Choutas wrote:Scum lol I destroyed you guys.
Uncomforting victory after being 1st vote on Floyd, same thing as LC.
Choutas wrote:First vote in two scum lynches. Said Floyd is scum for three days straight. I'm the towniest.
Feels like he needs to point out his towniness.

Choutas wrote:It was a good idea. I had suspicions that they would target me at night. Most people didn't respond to me and they look suss for that. The persons who did respond to me look townier to me. Now here comes a question. Why of all the billion stuff that happened that post stroke you as the scummiest? Explain.
Choutas wrote:Nah the other post is the same post where you quote yourself. It isn't another person. My response covers both since it's the same post with one additional post. You seriously need to start using logic and not accuse me why I quoted one post and not the other when my response covers both since it's the same quote pyramid with one additional quote with the same goddamn question. You must be horrible playing this game. I can't attribute it to any other reason.
I told you I thought I was targeted. You ask me why. You want proof. Do you want me to give you my role pm? Seriously do you want me to screenshot and post? Do you? I don't use another's material to make that point, I use mine. You have to take my word for it. But you clearly won't. Until apparently I break into MP's mod and uncover all the pms regarding the case and post them online I'll forever be your suspect. Again you're really bad at playing this game. You can't call a bullshit when someone says he knows something that can not be proved by any lawful means.

Seriously if you're scum golden raspberry of the year.
Here, he states that he felt that he was targeted during the night. I'm going to assume it's based on infodump stuff that I don't want to go into, but here's the thing, he has now claimed that he knows he was targeted via power, and knows that seaside was civ via power. What power would lead to this? I don't want an infodump, but at this point, it seems odd that both of these things can't be explained via infodump at the same time.

6. He bumps me down from Orange to Red, but only when I started looking in his direction. I'm not sure if that was to try to keep me off of him or not, OR maybe it just satisfies a sick taste of mine that he did that, and I'd like to point it out...

Choutas wrote:They aren't but you clearly haven't responded to them. You can't accuse me of not responding to your proddings when you clearly have ignored other players. OK let's end that.
You might have a point for the timing of my reveal but if you think I considered Rico as one of my suspects at the time. It yield results to me, it helped Rico get townier points from me for the response. As to why the responses look townie to me it's because a scum wouldn't respond to my post. If a scum came out and said "I think you were targeted" it would be fessing up. He/She would be still and ignore my post. A townie is more likely to claim his towniest read as the possible victim.

bullzeye. More after I'm done catching up.
He backtracks to something I should be shamed for apparently? I'm not sure why he didn't pursue me when it was relevant if it was a deal, only to bring it up now. Also, I didn't say anything about Rico being one of Choutas's suspects. I'm unsure where this came from, along with many of his "flustered" discussions from previous.

Choutas wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Are my accusations on Chou "bad accusations" as he called it?
Way too tired to ball. Let's talk tomorrow k?
Delays responding to me. Normally I wouldn't throw a red flag at this, but that night bcornett was killed by scummies. Choutas still hasn't acknowledged that Bcornett had responded to him, even though I had asked him about it in our discussion. This furthers my belief that Chou was hunting for whomever prevented the night kills, and his lack of wanting do discuss doesn't help. It makes even more sense as to why he admitted the "bait" so soon. Bcornett may have given him the answer he was looking for. Bcornett was also orange on his rainbow list before he died. Possibly overthinking it, but he may have been placing Bcornett in a situation to be a potential mislynch on the chance the nk didn't go through.

9. His vote patterns that MM explained earlier *cough* even though I pointed it out first *cough*

That's all I'm willing to go back and point out for now. At least that's the major points.

I'm going to go play video games and sleep now. See y'all tomorrow!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:9. His vote patterns that MM explained earlier *cough* even though I pointed it out first *cough*
You can have the credit. I would have been remiss not to mention them though.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Choutas

Between Bullzeye and Choutas, I'd rather lynch Choutas.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Choutas
The Mark

Post by Choutas »

Wilgy you can't rationalize a RYM play. Everything I've done and the explanations I provided(to the point where explanations could be given without infodumping) were to suffice. The problem is that I don't play like you guys. To cut you guys some slack I am not suited for this. Really, in retrospect through your eyes I am definitely lynchable but in the end everyone is entitled to his own playstyle. You would overcome your misgivings about stuff I did if you have played with me before or have played the earlier RYM games(from what I gather RYM is closer to TS the last two years).

linki: OK MM I like how you put the nail in my coffin instead of a scum. I prefered Bullz in order for him to be lynched tomorrow but it doesn't matter anymore. I know why Groundhog Day was such a bitch for Murray.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

motel room wrote:It's 3-3-3 on Bullzeye, Choutas and I (assuming Russ follows through on that vote he reckons he cast), I wonder what happens in the next couple hours.
Oh crap, thanks!
Choutas wrote:Bullz will tell Russ to stay low and vote for MM. Bullz will wait until the last minute to put the final vote. Seriously watch it unfold. I'm leaving. My work here is done. Nice game everyone.
You caught us; good sleuthing. Reeeeeeally tough to figure out that I'm going to vote motel room, whom I've voted the past 2 days and already posted that I intended to vote today. Just forgot to actually put it up. And yes, it's likely Bullz won't vote for himself, that being against the rules and all.

I don't see a potential civ motivation in that post. If Choutas is bad, he just fed us all a WIFOM-burger, and if he's civ he made the world's worst case: 1) Say obvious things that will happen. 2) Say those things make me and Bullz bad, when in my case they don't in the slightest. Choutas, you could be right on Bullz, but the better play here would be going hard after someone you really think is bad for TODAY, not setting up tomorrow's result in advance. If you want my vote on Bullz, convince me why he's a better case than motel.

motel room
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Hey wait, MM, did you move your vote?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Russtifinko wrote:convince me why he's a better case than motel.

motel room
What's your case on me again there pal? That I was ok with a lynch of jjj but that I said he was probably town?

Now that you think its obvious that jjj is town and the suspicion on him has passed for now, have I tried to have him lynched or done anything to suggest that what I said back then was just exactly what I was thinking? Explain it from a scum angle please.
ImageImageImage
Choutas
The Mark

Post by Choutas »

Russtifinko wrote:Hey wait, MM, did you move your vote?
Now you need to push for a MR lynch even harder. But you don't cause me and MR are town and a townie me would be lynched without your buddy Bullz having to put a survival vote on me.

Isn't life rad Russ?

MM if you're rogue you played really dumb. If you're town I don't blame you at all. If you're rogue you have a chance to switch your vote and survive until the endgame.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

* to not suggest

You know what I mean.
ImageImageImage
Choutas
The Mark

Post by Choutas »

MR Bullz is one scum, the remaining one scum is parked in your lot. It's Russ or Rico. Go after them hard tomorrow k?

Your sensei will become one with the cosmos.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Choutas wrote:MR Bullz is one scum, the remaining one scum is parked in your lot. It's Russ or Rico. Go after them hard tomorrow k?

Your sensei will become one with the cosmos.
oh man flashes of day 6 :evileye:

But playing along, I think from them it'd be Russ. His case on me is hot nonsense but he's clinging to it like he has nothing else. I think its because he has nothing else.
ImageImageImage
Choutas
The Mark

Post by Choutas »

For the Day 11. Bullz has the chance to put the unnecessary final vote on me "a perfect scum candidate" for enough player but will refrain from doing it since a useful marmot has done the dirty job and his vote unnecessary. When asked about the lynch after I flip town he'll answer "I was never sold on that lynch, I cared for my own survival but never called Choutas scum to lynch him". Everything points to that. You've already killed me and have fucked up the day most likely losing us the game but don't go next level retards tomorrow. Put 2 and 2 together and lynch Bullz, go after Russ or Rico and hope that the Mafia go after the rogue.
Choutas
The Mark

Re: [DAY 3] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Choutas »

Now is the moment for this to be posted.

Day 10(version 2) rainbow list.

For scum.

JJJ
motel room
Strawhenge
Diiny
RadicalFuzz
DrWilgy

Metalmarsh89
Ricochet

Russtifinko
Bullzeye

For rogue.

JJJ
motel room
Strawhenge
Diiny
RadicalFuzz
Bullzeye

Ricochet
Russtifinko

DrWilgy
Metalmarsh89
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

motel room wrote:

motel room
What's your case on me again there pal? That I was ok with a lynch of jjj but that I said he was probably town?

Now that you think its obvious that jjj is town and the suspicion on him has passed for now, have I tried to have him lynched or done anything to suggest that what I said back then was just exactly what I was thinking? Explain it from a scum angle please.
Yeah, easy way to push for a JJJ lynch without seeming to do so. He's clearly a major threat to the baddies, and he was close enough to dying that a comment like yours could easily have swung it if anyone had agreed with you. And then when it blew over it was easy for you to back off. Not sure what's hard to see about this.

Choutas, I'm not buying your defense at all. You're giving up, but throwing out names to see what sticks. Your case on me is I'm Bullz's teammate because I forgot to place my vote after declaring it. If you honestly think I'm bad and want to do something worthwhile with your time, build a case on me to convince people. You're not doing that, and it makes me feel better about where the poll is. You, Bullz, and motel all look terrible to me right now.

I'm off to bed.

Linki: haha Choutas, you are either the world's worst or best predictor of votes, I'm not sure which. Bullzeye is from England, so it's 4am where he is. You're right that he's unlikely to vote you right now, he probably forgot to place it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Russtifinko wrote:
motel room wrote:

motel room

Yeah, easy way to push for a JJJ lynch without seeming to do so. He's clearly a major threat to the baddies, and he was close enough to dying that a comment like yours could easily have swung it if anyone had agreed with you. And then when it blew over it was easy for you to back off. Not sure what's hard to see about this.
Its really fucking hard to see it from a scum angle because it was said by a townie. If this is all you have (and your vote stays on me now despite just below saying me, Choutas and Bullzeye, more likely lynches at this point, all look bad) then you're full of shit.
Russtifinko wrote:Choutas, I'm not buying your defense at all. You're giving up, but throwing out names to see what sticks. Your case on me is I'm Bullz's teammate because I forgot to place my vote after declaring it. If you honestly think I'm bad and want to do something worthwhile with your time, build a case on me to convince people. You're not doing that, and it makes me feel better about where the poll is. You, Bullz, and motel all look terrible to me right now.

I'm off to bed.

Linki: haha Choutas, you are either the world's worst or best predictor of votes, I'm not sure which. Bullzeye is from England, so it's 4am where he is. You're right that he's unlikely to vote you right now, he probably forgot to place it.
Highlighted for posterity.
ImageImageImage
Choutas
The Mark

Post by Choutas »

Well it's later than that over here and no it's not 04:00 in England it's 02:47

OK Russ so you're the rogue huh? You're either one I bet my remaining hand you're either the other scum or the rogue. If you consider I lost my wanking hand when we lynched sig me betting my remaining hand shows how sure I am about you.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Choutas wrote:Well it's later than that over here and no it's not 04:00 in England it's 02:47

OK Russ so you're the rogue huh? You're either one I bet my remaining hand you're either the other scum or the rogue. If you consider I lost my wanking hand when we lynched sig me betting my remaining hand shows how sure I am about you.
If they're mafia partners, do you think Russtifinko would have gotten the time correct?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Also if all three of us look bad to you Russ, why did you ask Choutas to convince you Bullzeye was a better option than me?
ImageImageImage
Choutas
The Mark

Post by Choutas »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Choutas wrote:Well it's later than that over here and no it's not 04:00 in England it's 02:47

If they're mafia partners, do you think Russtifinko would have gotten the time correct?
I don't think they talk about timezones, he might have told him he won't be online no matter what happens. It isn't damning but it doesn't exonerate him either.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

If they're mafia partners how come he doesnt know what colour t-shirt he's wearing right now?
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

motel room wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

If they're mafia partners how come he doesnt know what colour t-shirt he's wearing right now?
Bullzeye isn't wearing a t-shirt. He's sleeping. :huh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hey look, there's no ties in the poll, just like Day 0. :biggrin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Choutas
The Mark

Post by Choutas »

Remember my reads and be strong.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”