Enrique (Don't vote for Santa)
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Scotty
10%
sprityo
40%
I'm gonna give you to the count of ten to get your ugly, yellow, no-good keister off my property, before I pump your guts full of lead (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 14

Re: Home Alone [Day 3]

Post by thellama73 »

Elohcin is probably bad too. Voted for MM and had a crazy insincere "oh I wonder why anyone would kill Rico" post.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 47

Re: Home Alone [Day 2]

Post by Elohcin »

I just realized how late it is and we have out Christmas even servince at church in the morning. Then I'll be baking in the afternoon and we are having a special family dinner tomorrow evening. SO....I did open up Rico's posts and this is his most recent, as many of you can see by just going up a few posts. He makes some bold accusations in it. Perhaps he knew what he was talking about and the baddies got scared. Would the baddies be so stupid to do that?
Ricochet wrote:
Scotty wrote:Yo @Elo, i wanna know who your lead running back is in suspicion today.
And @Rico, which scenario among the ones you listed sounds more plausible?
Firstly, gut tells me with close to full certainty the two bandits are spread among the D2 vote/non-vote camps.

Secondly, as far as the camps go, gut further tells me, but with much less certainty, one bandit could be AWOL in the thread and the other is located either on the safe side of voting (i.e. not mislynching civilians) or in the eye of the storm. For me the camps are just too mixed and individually numerous (3/4 debateably low-posters overall or 3 MM voters or 3 non-MM voters).

Of the MM voters, I slightly suspect Draco. Sorry, Draco, but what you said now doesn't show up in the chronology of your posts like that. MM specifically asked you to reconsider, you said you would be looking at other options, and then you left it dead. If Elohcin and/or LC are bad, so far they're playing me - well, maybe LC would still have a slight edge as a possible trickster, with all his strategy talk, but it's nothing major.

Draco, you expected a better Day phase from Enrique and he instead missed out on it. Tell me what you think of him now, as a result of this.

Of the Enrique voters, I'd say 60-40 between Llama and you being bad, but only for what I said about Llama being likely to tell us in our face that we're doing a bad thing lynching a player he'd be aware, as bandit, that he'll flip civilian - cred gain. You are not giving me bad vibes so far, so please don't be bad.

I talked about sprityo already, that's pretty much how I feel about his vote post.

Between DFaraday and Enrique, I think both made legit missteps (DF voting, Enrique light wagoning on D1). If either of them are civilian and can't really play, I'd expect perhaps to ask for replacement - but I suppose there is such a thing as uncooperative civilians.
His suspicions seem to lie with Drac and Llama. I know Drac has begun to step up and talk more. I would like to hear from llama. I will try to pop in tomorrow enough to read defenses and vote.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

woah now, Syndicate did not show me Llama's linki. :p Llama, you have barely been involved. Please, if you think I am bad, build a case on me. And do you still think Enri is bad for the same reasons or do you have more?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

RIP RIco! :(
thellama73 wrote:Will you guys listen to me and vote for Enrique now?
Welcome back, llama.

Do you always abstain from posting during the night time?

I'm all for possibly voting for Enrique, but why him above the others?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

You agree with Llama about Enrique?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:You agree with Llama about Enrique?
I guess so. I would agree that I would possibly vote for Enrique, though I'm not sure Llama's exact reasoning and mine are the same.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

thellama73 wrote:Elohcin is probably bad too. Voted for MM and had a crazy insincere "oh I wonder why anyone would kill Rico" post.
Of the MM voters, do you think Elo is the most suspicious?

sprityo, I want to go back on a couple things, whenever you want to read through the thread, if you'd be so kind:
Longcon and Rico are not aligned. Either that or I don't understand their jumping on each other?
Is this still the case?
sprityo wrote: @scotty, your niceties have softened my opinion.

Also it isn't snowing in Texas I think, we drove to New Mexico
I'm glad to have softened it, but I still want to know why you were interested in me the first place:
If anything I'm interested in Scotty.
I thought New Mexico was just sand, dirt and cacti? Kinda like my yard

I've been thinking about it and I may hold off on voting no-shows for now- the main reason being the mafia got a kill in last night. This means there is at least 1 active member. I really want to nab them before they run the gamut. But be assured that I think the other lies in the muck of Inactiveland (tm).

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, so my thoughts right now... I don't think that a team of Scotty and Llama would be agreeing too much at all in the thread, right? When I'm a baddie, I keep conscious of distancing from my teammate from the earliest possible point in the game. So this alignment of thoughts on the Enrique front makes me think they're not both Mafia. Maybe I'm wrong, and this is a strategy designed to fool someone with my perspective. I know that next time I'm a baddie, I want to think about that - agreeing with my teammate in such a way that it looks unlikely to be a team. Feels smart to me, manipulative in just the right way. But I don't think that this is what's happening here. But hey, I've had a few rye and cokes, maybe my judgment on that front is drunk. Just putting it out there for opinions.

The other thing I want to say is hard for me to say, because it throws me all off-kilter. I had an opinion on Elohcin that, through Mafia talk with my wife tonight, I have discovered may be erroneous.

I had thought that it had been stated by Epi before that Elohcin doesn't like to have a baddie rle, and that she gets more into it when she is Civvie. If you recall earlier, I said that there was one player that I think is Civ and I won't say who it is. Well, it was Elohcin. And Black Rock said that I was misremembering... that Eloh is happier and more involved when she has BTSC, not when she is Civ. I thought Epi *of course* wouldn't give her a baddie role when he knows she likes Civ, but now I'm concerned that I was wrong.

Not that I'm saying I suspect Elohcin for game-related reasons now, just that I was un-suspecting her for meta reasons that may not have been accurate. Again, some other opinions on that front would be good. I'm not the only one here who has been playing a game with Epi where he shares his opinion on Eloh, so what do you guys think?
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Ricochet »

Bye? :shrug2:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

well, LC, to reply to your thoughts....I may seem happier this game. There are several reasons for it. This is a vanilla game. I can get my head around it and it makes sense. Heck, even the NKed roles are being revealed and I think that it is awesome. Second, its a small game. Right off the bat I can keep up in the thread, I can remember who said what. Third, my stress level this week is NIL. I have no teaching to do (homeschool Christmas break WOOT!). The only cake order I have are one dozen undecorated vanilla cupcakes with cream cheese frosting whicih I could do in my sleep an within an hour and a halfs time (including cooling time for the cupcakes). I am happy because I am free. I am so free that I am even quite bored and am probably in the thread too much waiting for someone to say something I can respond to. So I probably look eager and happy this time around, but that doesn't mean I am a baddie. I highly suggest you look elsewhere b/c you will be disappointed with the result if you lynch me. I'm just a civvie having fun in a game for the first time in a while. Let me enjoy the one responsibility I have over the next week and a half :p (Actually I have others....dishes, laundry, bathing and feeding children....but you get what I'm sayin'.) Seriously though...If I get lynched, I might be a bit pissed. When I am in a huge game and only have enough mind power to read the thread and try to keep up with who said what and who could be who and I don;t "baddie-hunt" I get lynched. Now I am staying on top of things and actually performing the beloved ISOs and totally baddie hunting and you still want to lynch me? C'mon LC! DO I need to make a rainbow list to help you want to keep me? :p
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Is that what I said? That I want to lynch you?

And rainbow lists ain't my thing. :srsnod:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Well, normally when you are trying to build a case on someone its so that you can try to get them lynched. Let me guess, you were just testing my reactions and you really don't feel the way you posted. :haha:

I'm onto you buddy boy! :D

Who are you really looking at to lynch today? I only have a little bit of time at the moment while I wait on my cakes to cool. But I will be back for sure later after the cupcakes and birthday cake for Jesus is done.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

It's oh so quiet shhh shhh
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ricochet wrote:It's oh so quiet shhh shhh
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mafia. :keys:

I apologize but my participation will be sparse today- as I'm sure most people are similarly experiencing. But since this is a 24 hour cycle, I will make sure I get a vote in before the deadline.

My top candidates today are 2 people that have posted slightly but just enough to show face. I will hopefulyl expand on why I am suspicious of these people as we get closer:

-sprityo: said he may come back to share opinions, but until then hasn't really added anything to the discussion. I'm actually feeling worse about him the more i think about it. He has checked in enough that it tells me he at least has enough time to give more cursory reads than his soft predictions in Day 2 (of which I questioned a few things and he hasn't answered).

-Llama: he hasn't posted in the night ever (does he normally do that?) and when he does post in the day, it's about 2-3 posts that have much to be desired in terms of reads. His most recent was an immediate vote against Enrique, with a "will you guys listen to me and vote Enrique now" and I'm listening but all I hear is hot air and sweet sweet nothings.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm going to vote for Llama now, there have been several pings against him for me and I'm willing to give it a try.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Long Con wrote:I'm going to vote for Llama now, there have been several pings against him for me and I'm willing to give it a try.
He's my #1 suspect as well. I guess I will go ahead and vote too. *llama*
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Draconus »

I'm voting for llama, too. But I have a question: LC, how do Elo's most recent responses to you make you feel about her?

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Elohcin's responses surprised me. I didn't think I was making a case against her, I was just clarifying my earlier misconception that Epi would have most likely given her a Civ role. I felt she was needlessly defensive about it.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Long Con wrote:Elohcin's responses surprised me. I didn't think I was making a case against her, I was just clarifying my earlier misconception that Epi would have most likely given her a Civ role. I felt she was needlessly defensive about it.
Sorry, I read it as a case against me and I am used to being told I must defend myself again suspicions or I look bad.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

That's how I felt, LC. I'll go further, though, and say that the tone and substance of her responses made me second guess my desire to vote for llama. Still thinking on this :ponder:

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

This is so stupid. I was being so helpful, active, and I still get looked at like I'm a baddie. I am convinced that no matter what I do in a mafia game, I will be looked at as a baddie. Whatever. Who cares anymore. Cause I know others will follow LC and Drac on this. It's how it goes for me. I seriously may stop playing mafia b/c the only way I can last a good length of time in a game is by not saying much at all. Then I eventually get lynched for not saying much at all. I need to leave the syndicate as Elohcin and change my name then come back and have no one know who I am. I think that's the only way I an get you all to stop suspecting me for stupid crap. *throws hands up in the air*
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Please rezz me. The Culkin brothers refuse to hang around with me, because of what wrong I did to them both. :scared:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Voted llama, I hope it's the right choice.

Will check back in when I'm done with the family gathering we're doing

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Elohcin wrote:This is so stupid. I was being so helpful, active, and I still get looked at like I'm a baddie. I am convinced that no matter what I do in a mafia game, I will be looked at as a baddie. Whatever. Who cares anymore. Cause I know others will follow LC and Drac on this. It's how it goes for me. I seriously may stop playing mafia b/c the only way I can last a good length of time in a game is by not saying much at all. Then I eventually get lynched for not saying much at all. I need to leave the syndicate as Elohcin and change my name then come back and have no one know who I am. I think that's the only way I an get you all to stop suspecting me for stupid crap. *throws hands up in the air*
:| Chill out, sistah! No one has voted for you. The person you want lynched looks like he's getting lynched. All's well in your world if he's a baddie. Even if he's not, it's not the end of the world for you. YOU ARE FREAKING OUT!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Who is a Wet Bandit?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:16 pm

DFaraday
No votes

Draconus
No votes

Elohcin
No votes

Enrique
thellama73 (2)
10%

Long Con
No votes

Scotty
No votes

sprityo
No votes

thellama73
Long Con (6), Elohcin (7), Draconus (8), Scotty (10)
40%

Hold out your little paw there (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), MovingPictures07 (3), TheFloyd73 (4), a2thezebra (5), Typhoony (9)
50%

Total votes : 10
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 could finally be home and see her son. After riding with a dead polka player, her perseverance would pay off.

thellama3 gripped the handle of the front door. She heard her hand before she felt it. She ran down the slick steps to bury her hand in the snow, but slipped and broke her neck.

thellama73 was Kate McCallister.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Long Con wrote:
Elohcin wrote:This is so stupid. I was being so helpful, active, and I still get looked at like I'm a baddie. I am convinced that no matter what I do in a mafia game, I will be looked at as a baddie. Whatever. Who cares anymore. Cause I know others will follow LC and Drac on this. It's how it goes for me. I seriously may stop playing mafia b/c the only way I can last a good length of time in a game is by not saying much at all. Then I eventually get lynched for not saying much at all. I need to leave the syndicate as Elohcin and change my name then come back and have no one know who I am. I think that's the only way I an get you all to stop suspecting me for stupid crap. *throws hands up in the air*
:| Chill out, sistah! No one has voted for you. The person you want lynched looks like he's getting lynched. All's well in your world if he's a baddie. Even if he's not, it's not the end of the world for you. YOU ARE FREAKING OUT!
:noble:
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Shit.

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

WHats up with not seeing linkies.

*sigh* RIP Llama. I really thought he was acting out of character for his civ self. And apparently several others agreed :/ Frustrating.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

OK. That sucked donkey dicks. Sorry Llama.

Reading back the past hours today, I see Elo had a bit of a freakout, holy crap. Like, did she blow a gasket? I don't really see LC throwing a lynching party, so... :shrug2:

She's more on my radar for that. She and sprityo both.

sprityo posted in other threads, and did not vote today. What gives?

And if I didn't know any better, I'm starting to get fish eyes with a possible LC/Draco pairing. When was the last time they didn't agree on something?

Literally any of you could be bad. And you know what's making it even harder to nail the bandits? Do I even need to say it? OK, here it is: Lack of participation. If we had more discussion from half of the town, maybe we could have caught someone by now. The timing of this game during the holidays is doing us no service.

@Epi can we get replacements if the other players don't want to play?

When my family leaves tonight I will have some time to better analyze every person that has talked to get a better grip on whom we should lynch tomorrow. Because this is getting ridiculous.

sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

As an actual question, scotty, if I asked you if you were buzz, would you be willing to answer?

Also (ahh these days are so short!)
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

This is basing off your Day 0 shenanigans
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sprityo wrote:As an actual question, scotty, if I asked you if you were buzz, would you be willing to answer?

Also (ahh these days are so short!)
tbh I would rather not say yet. We're getting a little short handed, and to claim so would be a bad idea imo.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I'll be back in about 4 hours with some ISOs most likely.

We celebrated a family Thanksgiving dinner tonight because we all missed each other last month. Then we're watching a movie.

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Also hi, I'm here now since it's nighttime and I am able to be away from family.

If you guys are going to seriously consider me for a possible target, I'm gonna need to stuff thrown to me to refute. Such as, "I think X is aligned/anti aligned with Y." "Interactions between A and B seem a bit scummy/buddying/odd."

------------
Looking over some stuff:

Okay so I can see why you guys voted for llama, yeah. Didn't look the best

I'm honestly in a null over DF and longcon I can lean town towards. Let's see, did he ever get to that Scotty evaluation he said he would?: sorta not really? He did a comparison between a llama-Scotty team and that's about the extent of it. I would totally love to see it though when the chance comes!

I'm gonna read Draco over again. I'm under suspicion of Scotty-Draco team right now. This is basing off of Rico's post prior to his death in which he noted the incongruent-ness of the MM vote. This could be enough to warrant a death for Rico, especially if we're consider a town!Eloh scenario (which I am giving slack due to the upset post).

Okay so going over the posts Draco has made, it's mostly

-fluff
-Enrique/MM
-mostly day 2 talking
-doesn't give a reasonable explanation for llama vote as far as I can see
-throwing out a couple questions here and there as like an addition to what someone else said

Seems kinda bandwagon-y and hiding in the back in my opinion.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I didn't finish my thought on the town Eloh scenario: the conditions was Eloh was just misstepping and aiding the mafia in lynching town, there they have no reason to kill them.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

@scotty would you be willing to answer for lylo/mylo?

Things to note: it's mylo tomorrow unless doctor saves/mafia doesn't night kill for whatever reason

In reality they would want to target someone who is here to contribute.

And I'll be DAMNED surprised if they don't kill Scotty or longcon. (I'll bet you some smash coins Scotty lives for tomorrow*)

*not really, but I'm like so sure
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I just found this and it made me lol:

I'm leaving out Enrique and DFaraday because frankly there's not much to go on with them. In a different circumstance, I would be down for flipping a coin on them, but I think we can rally here.

And I'ma be DAMNED surprised if I make it to the next day, for the record.

Draconus: Missed Day 1 entirely. Says he would have voted Wilgy because even though he suspected Enrique, he didn't want to vote him due to a prior game.

In Day 2, he claims not to have a one-track mind and voting MM. Admits that even though MM is usually more subtle as a baddie, he "just can't shake" Wilgy's vote for MM.

When MM was lynched, he says it wouldn't have mattered if he had switched his vote at that point.

But he did no service convincing the pack otherwise that MM could have been a red herring by Wilgy. I'm not sure if it should be considered sincere or not, since he really made no move, and he "kept checking in to see if anyone else had moved, and they did not. So [he] didn't either. Yes, a vote for Enrique would have tied the vote, but [he was] still not comfortable voting for him yet."

This is like watching someone who is writhing around on fire begging for help, and sitting back going, "Well, someone will come save him!"

And giving Enrique another day off, because he was afraid it would have probably just been "a tie between two civs". On the surface, this empathically makes sense, because if he has nothing to go on and nothing to add besides what the pack said, then why endanger a possible civ? If he doesn't believe one or the other to be bad, then what's the use of being a tag-along vote for a probably civ?

This just seemed like a lazy vote to me. To not have conviction for a person but vote for him anyway comes off as a fly-on-the-wall voting. Not necessarily baddie-leaning, but a lazy vote nonetheless.
Draconus wrote:I understand why I look bad to you. I can't really defend my actions/comments more than I already have without sounding like a broken record. But I don't think any of the MM voters are bad. I think LCs point is sound and that we should be looking at everyone else. Easy for me to say, I know, but I believe llama and Scotty are our best bets. I will most likely be voting for one of them in the next Day phase.
OK, so he sort of responded to Rico's criticism of his MM vote. But he then pushes away the MM voters (LC/Elo/Rico/himself) from the limelight and pushes it back on me and llama.

Fast forward to today, where he votes llama...for no apparent reason other than LC and Elo voted llama in a row. In the same post where he says he's voting llama, he brings up Elo's response striking him as odd, asking LC for his opinion, saying that
Draconus wrote:the tone and substance of her responses made me second guess my desire to vote for llama. Still thinking on this :ponder:
And, like MM's vote, he doesn't vote for her, and keeps it on llama.

My read: He's pretty wallflowery. The pattern for both day 2 and 3 is: lazy vote, talk about voting someone else, but not committing to it, and 'aw shucks'ing when the player he voted along with the group on was a civ. He doesn't look good to me right now.

I'm still going with my reads and will have to finish up tomorrow- it's 3am and I'm tired. Up next is Elo-LC-sprityo.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

LC/Draco pairing, Scotty? :haha:
LC is the only person I trust because I protected him on Night 1. I protected Rico on Night 2, but unfortunately for him I was blocked. So yeah, I've been agreeing with LC because he's made sense to me. Obviously he's been wrong, but we're both a bit misguided. Not anymore.
Why do I bring this up now? I was blocked last night. I've been figured out, so I think it's obvious who I will be protecting tonight. Sorry to whomever else they target.

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 8

Post by DrWilgy »

and on that Christmas a miracle happened! DrWilgy has been rezz'd... Right?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

KEVIN!!!

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

My day has been ridiculously busy- I'm running behind on my ISOs, womp womp.
sprityo wrote:@scotty would you be willing to answer for lylo/mylo?

Things to note: it's mylo tomorrow unless doctor saves/mafia doesn't night kill for whatever reason

In reality they would want to target someone who is here to contribute.

And I'll be DAMNED surprised if they don't kill Scotty or longcon. (I'll bet you some smash coins Scotty lives for tomorrow*)

*not really, but I'm like so sure
I would maybe be willing depending on who dies tonite. Plus if I do die tonight, like you claim, then you will know exactly who I am.
Draconus wrote:LC/Draco pairing, Scotty? :haha:
LC is the only person I trust because I protected him on Night 1. I protected Rico on Night 2, but unfortunately for him I was blocked. So yeah, I've been agreeing with LC because he's made sense to me. Obviously he's been wrong, but we're both a bit misguided. Not anymore.
Why do I bring this up now? I was blocked last night. I've been figured out, so I think it's obvious who I will be protecting tonight. Sorry to whomever else they target.
Wow. I actually really hope that you can protect yourself man, if that is what you are implying. Now that makes sense why you seemed to trust everything LC said. Unless you aren't really who you say you are and are baiting us. And I don't think you are. But- If you think you had been figured out from being blocked, why didn't you let us know yesterday before we lynched Llama?

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Draco, Draco, Draco!!! Why would you out yourself man? No game of Epi's that I have ever played allows self targeting. How do you expect to like through the night? SMH! :(
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I thought Llama was bad :shrug:

And Elo, since info dumping and role-claiming are allowed, I thought I'd give it a shot before I die.
But right now I'm looking at a Scotty/DF duo. It would make sense for Scotty to push the lynch of an inactive teammate. Major street cred.
But if no death occurs tonight, I would look at Elo as a main culprit. If no death occurs, I'll explain further.

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I don't see why any baddies would try to get their teammate lynched for street cred in this game. In other games where there are 3, 4, or even 5 baddies in the game, yes, but not here where there are only two baddies. I would think they would want to stay alive so they can have as many votes as possible, right?

Why would I be to blame if there is no death? I'm confused as to what your thoughts are on this.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

If the teammate is completely inactive it would be worth trying.

And as I said, I'll explain if there's no death ;)

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

k
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Draconus sat in church. "You're always welcome at church," he thought, watching his granddaughter's choral rehearsal. Even though the neighborhood kids said his salt turned into mummies, he still acted out of kindness. When the music was over, he hobbled down the aisle, and stopped to admire the moonlight shining upon the cross above the choir loft. He didn't expect a paint can to come flying down toward his bearded face.

Draconus has been killed by the Wet Bandits. He was Old Man Marley.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: Home Alone [Day 4]

Post by sprityo »

Well well, in the toss up. I'm willing to put aside scotty for something between Enrique and DF.

I'm not above lynching longcon either. Yea I did say "I lean town" but that's not me saying "you're a precious cinnamon roll too pure for this world." In all reality it's more of DF or Longcon since Enrique has nothing we could possibly hope to build against him besides afk
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: Home Alone [Day 4]

Post by sprityo »

Also I put on Draco claiming: he didn't need to claim per say. Especially since it was the night. Would've been better to have see if he died first, then claim at day start.
Banners:
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”