Enrique (Don't vote for Santa)
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Scotty
10%
sprityo
40%
I'm gonna give you to the count of ten to get your ugly, yellow, no-good keister off my property, before I pump your guts full of lead (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 25

Re: Home Alone [Day 3]

Post by Draconus »

KEVIN!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

My day has been ridiculously busy- I'm running behind on my ISOs, womp womp.
sprityo wrote:@scotty would you be willing to answer for lylo/mylo?

Things to note: it's mylo tomorrow unless doctor saves/mafia doesn't night kill for whatever reason

In reality they would want to target someone who is here to contribute.

And I'll be DAMNED surprised if they don't kill Scotty or longcon. (I'll bet you some smash coins Scotty lives for tomorrow*)

*not really, but I'm like so sure
I would maybe be willing depending on who dies tonite. Plus if I do die tonight, like you claim, then you will know exactly who I am.
Draconus wrote:LC/Draco pairing, Scotty? :haha:
LC is the only person I trust because I protected him on Night 1. I protected Rico on Night 2, but unfortunately for him I was blocked. So yeah, I've been agreeing with LC because he's made sense to me. Obviously he's been wrong, but we're both a bit misguided. Not anymore.
Why do I bring this up now? I was blocked last night. I've been figured out, so I think it's obvious who I will be protecting tonight. Sorry to whomever else they target.
Wow. I actually really hope that you can protect yourself man, if that is what you are implying. Now that makes sense why you seemed to trust everything LC said. Unless you aren't really who you say you are and are baiting us. And I don't think you are. But- If you think you had been figured out from being blocked, why didn't you let us know yesterday before we lynched Llama?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Elohcin »

Draco, Draco, Draco!!! Why would you out yourself man? No game of Epi's that I have ever played allows self targeting. How do you expect to like through the night? SMH! :(
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I thought Llama was bad :shrug:

And Elo, since info dumping and role-claiming are allowed, I thought I'd give it a shot before I die.
But right now I'm looking at a Scotty/DF duo. It would make sense for Scotty to push the lynch of an inactive teammate. Major street cred.
But if no death occurs tonight, I would look at Elo as a main culprit. If no death occurs, I'll explain further.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I don't see why any baddies would try to get their teammate lynched for street cred in this game. In other games where there are 3, 4, or even 5 baddies in the game, yes, but not here where there are only two baddies. I would think they would want to stay alive so they can have as many votes as possible, right?

Why would I be to blame if there is no death? I'm confused as to what your thoughts are on this.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

If the teammate is completely inactive it would be worth trying.

And as I said, I'll explain if there's no death ;)

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

k
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Draconus sat in church. "You're always welcome at church," he thought, watching his granddaughter's choral rehearsal. Even though the neighborhood kids said his salt turned into mummies, he still acted out of kindness. When the music was over, he hobbled down the aisle, and stopped to admire the moonlight shining upon the cross above the choir loft. He didn't expect a paint can to come flying down toward his bearded face.

Draconus has been killed by the Wet Bandits. He was Old Man Marley.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Home Alone [Day 4]

Post by sprityo »

Well well, in the toss up. I'm willing to put aside scotty for something between Enrique and DF.

I'm not above lynching longcon either. Yea I did say "I lean town" but that's not me saying "you're a precious cinnamon roll too pure for this world." In all reality it's more of DF or Longcon since Enrique has nothing we could possibly hope to build against him besides afk
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Also I put on Draco claiming: he didn't need to claim per say. Especially since it was the night. Would've been better to have see if he died first, then claim at day start.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I tried :shrug2: I think I would've died anyways.

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Ebwop: I take it back. Enrique and DF haven't been here since day 0

What I really need is the response from Scotty now.

If you didn't want to full claim Scotty, tell me: are you one of Peter or Buzz?

In the meantime I'm going to look at longcon to see if I can change my mind
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Forgot to say: this was a really fun brief game. Thanks for putting it together, Epi! Have fun everyone!

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

RIP Drac. Hate we lost you, of course. I really wish you hadn't outed yourself. 4 vs 2, we can still do this.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Longcon:

Day 0-1: fluff and long words. Not really andwering questions, more like asking in response to avoid answering. Does the whole "voting Scotty" shaboodle and keeps his reasoning to himself for "reasons."

Day 2: "I'm going to make reads I swear" "you guys keep talking do I don't want to post my thoughts"
Marsh gets lynched and he then says he'll be looking into scotty and llama.

Day 3: more fluff, talks about how he thinks Eloh is town. Then goes to lynch llama. Still no real read into Scotty.

IMO longcon has been smart about the game, but more in sense of throwing the attention away from himself and halfway following up with reads

Only town points I'm giving is for buddying with Eloh.

Which even then, ?????
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dammit. Dammit dammit dammit.
sprityo wrote:Well well, in the toss up. I'm willing to put aside scotty for something between Enrique and DF.

I'm not above lynching longcon either. Yea I did say "I lean town" but that's not me saying "you're a precious cinnamon roll too pure for this world." In all reality it's more of DF or Longcon since Enrique has nothing we could possibly hope to build against him besides afk
Tbh man, you and Elo are on even terms with me. I'm finishing up Elo's ISO tonight, and will do yours as well, but at this point, LC is all but cleared as civ.
The doctor saved him N1. What kind of mind games would Mafia want to play by sneaking a fake kill N1? Come on man.

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Yknow I totally was reading LC as Llama so that is a bad on my part
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I mean if that's our surpreme override for it, which I can accept. Then who is pulling the mafia strings?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sprityo wrote:I mean if that's our surpreme override for it, which I can accept. Then who is pulling the mafia strings?
You tell me. It's either you or Elo IMO. Posting my thoughts on Elo in a sec.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Elohcin: General play talk Day 0, not much to read into.
End of Day 1, votes for DFaraday because she didn't like his self-vote. Nothing else caught her eye.

After Wilgy is lynched, she proposes knowledgable intent behind Wilgy's vote for MM, and votes for MM as such.

She banters with LC, claiming she thinks he is civ.

Day 2, she feels better about Drac after he explains his vote, and postures a team with either me/llama or llama/DF, since llama and I both voted Enrique, but llama was not in the thread.
I think we are dealing with at least one baddie who is lying low and Llama has that going for his case.

Like Rico and I, she was readily looking at inactives as a place for a baddie to hide. From this, she settles on llama and throws in DF in too (though I'm not sure why him).

She ISOs llama, and from what she gathers, she determines he was tunneling Enrique and was just voting enough to get by- enough to vote for.
She ISOs DFaraday, who has as many posts as I have balls. She says this isn't suspicious, and he's probably civ.
She ISOs sprityo, and comments that he has only summarized all game and given original content, and he's probably bad.
She ISOs me, and determines that although nothing "elaborately pings" her, something about me just seems "off", and her opinion is ??? about me.

I don't agree with her perception of DFaraday, though I can see why she thinks it.
I agree with her about sprityo, but I'll get to his ISOs in a bit.
I would have liked her to comment more on her lean towards me, because IMO if you can express that someone seems "off", you can put into words at least partially why. This seems wishy washy.

She says she wants to do an ISO on Draco after Rico felt suspicious of him, but decides to "take a break" a couple hours later. She never does ISO Draco.

Day 3, after Rico is killed, she delves into Rico's posts to determine a motive to kill him, links one post and says that he was looking at Draco/llama, but since Draco was talking more, that llama was more suspicious.

So she only links one post to pull info from, and from that post, leaves out his opinions of herself, LC, me and sprityo. How convenient.

Then she responds to LC's opinion that it fits her meta that she seems happier in games where she is civilian, by throwing a wall of text that is quite defensive. She gets testier than the SATs.

After LC votes for Llama, she does as well, saying he was her #1 suspect as well.
Draco and LC jump on her demeanor and she then blows up like 40 pounds of C4, where she feels unappreciated and let down. :shrug:
A bit of an overreaction, I think.

My read: Aside from her freakout, nothing has seemed overtly off. She followed through with her votes with reasoning behind it.
If she is bad, I can see her freakout coming from a frustrated baddie who knows she's been caught.

Now that we're down to really 4 total contributors including myself, where LC is cleared as civ, she is a definite candidate for one of the mafia members.

Will hoppefully be able to do sprityo's ISO tomorrow noon. We need to buckle down and determine which is the best candidate to vote out, because while I still think one of Enrique/DFaraday is bad, we NEED to go on what info we have so far.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sprityo: Misses all of Day 1, so no info there. Wilgy dies, and sprityo Immediately blames himself and says that he should die. A bit of an overreaction, methinks.

Into Day 2, he makes some cursory claims that
Longcon and Rico are not aligned.
Which, as it turns out, is not true, and is unsubstantiated.
MM is either a bandit and Wilgy was sifting it OR MM was a guess vote since Wilgy did get a guilty on someone else. And who better to guess than your friend? If all else fails though, MM is just a misplaced town that people jumped on over a speculation that we can't confirm 100%
This assumption, while also wrong, made sense in the scheme of the thread, and did in fact appear like good info. So no faulting here.
If anything I'm interested in Scotty.
Never expands on this. :keys:

After I harp on him for not being around to so much as check in or lay into anyone at that point, after the mislynch of MM and right before the end of Night 2, he comes back with an apology:
Scotty is right, in that i havent been in the zone yet (this is a pretty fast paced game tbh, not my norm)

also the Day 0 vote was??? not anything? literally was nothing

and yes holiday season and all, i'm gone literally most the day for snow activities (since yknow it hasnt actually snowed more than 6 inches in texas in the past 10 years or so)

also yeah scotty basically summarized what i said in my prior post, essentially.

i mean im not the ONLY person who's not really here yeah?

also someone explain to me why they want enrique is getting some flak because i literally cant see anything besides he made one post and he just has been gone since then?

let me see: yeah no, out of the two posts he made, there is like zero info besides glancing at Scotty and LC.
Missing from this post is any reads on anyone, except his confusion as to why Enrique is getting votes.

He then reads my post where I quip that I didn't understand one of his points, and he gets aggravated enough to leave and come back when he feels like it. How convenient.

Then Rico dies, he asks why mafia would have killed Rico, without offering speculation himself. Afterward he says he feels better about me for apologizing to him, and slinks back into the darkness until after llama is misynched on Day 3- a lynch he did not vote in. How convenient.

He then starts to buckle down with some actual reads and opinions on people, which is welcome! A little late, but welcome!
He:
-finds himself agreeing with the llama suspicion.
-wants to hear more from LC on the assumption that llama and I were on a team, but otherwise null read from LC and DF
-does end up speculating on Rico's death, which leads him to suspecting me and Draco on a team together.
-gives Elo the benefit of the doubt for her upset post before as well as her bad reads as a reasoning for mafia conditionally keeping her alive

He ends it with calling out Draco for being
kinda bandwagon-y and hiding in the back in my opinion.
Calling the kettle black, aren't we though?

He brings up the possible lylo scenario, which is a very true thing to be worrying about, and he would be "damned surprised" (which coincidentally is how I worded it too lol) if I didn't die last night. I fully think if Draco hadn't claimed Doctor too early, I would have had a paint can hit me in the face.

At the start of today, when Draco dies, he brings up DF and Enrique as people to vote for, even though he hadn't mentioned them before as candidates. He then takes it back and asks me to roleclaim, and just me. Why isn't he roleclaiming? :ponder:

The last thing he posted a breakdown read of LC, though the doctor said he saved him N1. Honestly sprityo could have missed Draco saying that, but then apologizes with:
sprityo wrote:Yknow I totally was reading LC as Llama so that is a bad on my part
which makes absolutely no sense as Llama is dead.

My take: sprityo was absent in Day 1, but since the votes were so spread out, why would he need to be? His presence in the thread since then has been just enough to let us know that he's here, but isn't making any strides to produce any productive reads on people. He has never pushed Enrique or Elo in to the line of fire. His posts recently have been really messy and not thought-out. Suddenly dishing out reads seems like he is looking to appear more involved, but is getting nowhere. That recent "LC is bad" read, which turned into "oops I was talking about llama" thing has me scratching my head, since I'd much sooner understand a carrot talking to me.
I see several scenarios if he is bad: I think an Elo pairing is likely, but I also think that it could be as much a DF/Enrique thing too (though probably more Enrique). If Elo is also bad, then we're probably already boned if the inactives don't show for the vote.

Right now, in both scenarios, I think sprityo is bad.

But I want to know what @LC thinks of this, as well as what I wrote about Elo. Either way, I'm very tired and am going to bed. I would very much NOT LIKE TO LOSE TOMORROW kthnx.

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

For anyone that reads Scotty's ISO of me, please go back and read me yourself. I tell ya, that boy knows how to twist some words.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Hmm, ok, so I was protected Night 1. I was wondering how I had lived this long into the game, turns out I wasn't supposed to.

Pretty sure I only suspected Scotty on Day 1. Then I got an assassination attempt on Night 1. This leads me to the conclusion that Scotty is Civ and the Wet Bandits were trying to implicate him in my death.

I didn't think the ISO of Elo was twisting words. The only thing that I can see that she would take exception to is:
Draco and LC jump on her demeanor and she then blows up like 40 pounds of C4, where she feels unappreciated and let down. :shrug:
A bit of an overreaction, I think.

My read: Aside from her freakout, nothing has seemed overtly off. She followed through with her votes with reasoning behind it.
If she is bad, I can see her freakout coming from a frustrated baddie who knows she's been caught.
I agree with those words as non-twisting and accurate.

If DF and Enrique are non-playing, then that leaves sprityo and Elohcin as my choices for the baddie team. I'm going to go look at roles, and which ones are dead, and which ones are left. Then I'm going to list which ones are left. Then I'm going to ask for some roleclaims. Then I want to lynch the one that claims my role.

Is that legal? It seems like such a cop-out way to play, but then again I can't remember playing a game where roleclaiming is legal. I know that's the natural way to play on some other Mafia sites, so any wisdom on the matter from those with more experience in this kind of game would be helpful.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy- Lynched Day 1 (Kevin McCallister)
Metalmarsh89 - Lynched Day 2 (Fuller)
Ricochet - Killed Night 2 (Gus Polinski)
thellama73 - Lynched Day 3 (Kate McCallister)
Draconus - Killed Night 3 (Old Man Marley)

Kevin McCallister (Cop)
Peter
Kate
Buzz
Fuller
Uncle Frank
Aunt Leslie

Gus Polinski
Old Man Marley (Doctor)

Harry
Marv

Long Con, sprityo, Elohcin, Scotty, DFaraday, Enrique...

If Enrique is non-playing then we don't need to lynch him right now even if he is bad, because he'll miss the nightkill. I do not suspect DFaraday. If Scotty were a baddie who was fake-claiming Buzz, and on Day 1 I was acting like I was Buzz and knew he was fake-claiming... then killing me Night 1 and revealing that I'm Buzz would implicate Scotty very harshly. I am not Buzz, and I believe that Scotty is Buzz. So sprityo and Elohcin are, again, my top baddie choices. If Enrique got a Wet Bandit role and the baddies have been running on just one active player, then I don't know which of them it is.
Epignosis wrote:9) Role-claiming and info-dumping are permitted.
So, who wants to roll the dice and claim my role? sprityo? Eloh? Anything to say? :eye:
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 6

Post by DFaraday »

I'm here, I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. Based on what I've read so far, sprityo sounds more suspicious than Elo, but I need to do a little more rereading.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DFaraday wrote:I'm here, I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. Based on what I've read so far, sprityo sounds more suspicious than Elo, but I need to do a little more rereading.
Which Civ role are you, DF?
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Long Con wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I'm here, I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. Based on what I've read so far, sprityo sounds more suspicious than Elo, but I need to do a little more rereading.
Which Civ role are you, DF?
I feel weird about just saying my role, so I'll just say, "Look what ya did, ya little jerk!"
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Santa Claus was dismayed that his elf took all his candy canes home to her boyfriend. He had nothing to give the little guy who was asking him something about getting his family home for Christmas. As he considered what to offer him, he popped a Tic-Tac into his bearded mouth. His eyes widened as he realized the breath freshener had lodged itself in his throat. He made the universal sign for choking, but the bewildered young fellow thought Santa Claus was making fun of him and his plight, and swiftly booted Santa Claus in the crotch.

Enrique has choked to death on a Tic-Tac. He was:

But who was behind the beard? The Wet Bandits know, because they took his body to loot for valuables. :mafia:

All they found were the rest of the Tic-Tacs. :consoling:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Wait what just happened?! Did we just lose?

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Ricochet »

About time. What's the fun in playing a Christmas mafia game without modkilling Santa Claus? :mafia:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Looks like there has been a lot going on today. I've been building legos and what not. Now its time to work out. But I will be back in close to an hour to really respond to how I am thinking about all this.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

See ya, Enrique! I guess he could have been a Wet Bandit or Civ, modkills care not.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@Elo, what role are you, if I may ask?

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Scotty wrote:@Elo, what role are you, if I may ask?
Peter. But thats all I have time to say atm. I need to keep working out.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Okay, I am done working out. Horton only gives us 15 second breaks and not many of them :P Epi got me some weights for Christmas and its amazing at the difference 6 lbs can make :D But it feels good to be getting back to the diet and exercise after so much indulging.

As for the game....

I really hope Enri was one of the baddies. I want to believe DF in his role claim as I said he is probably civ before. But there is a bit of doubt as he is now coming back after not participating much. DF, can you explain what has kept you away?

LC is still being very vague about who he is, but it asking everyone else who they are. I don't know what to think about this.

Sprit is still the one I am looking at for now though. The day is closing in on us. We need to get this right.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

What just happened? Would I have been modkilled if I hadn't posted earlier?
Elohcin wrote:Okay, I am done working out. Horton only gives us 15 second breaks and not many of them :P Epi got me some weights for Christmas and its amazing at the difference 6 lbs can make :D But it feels good to be getting back to the diet and exercise after so much indulging.

As for the game....

I really hope Enri was one of the baddies. I want to believe DF in his role claim as I said he is probably civ before. But there is a bit of doubt as he is now coming back after not participating much. DF, can you explain what has kept you away?

LC is still being very vague about who he is, but it asking everyone else who they are. I don't know what to think about this.

Sprit is still the one I am looking at for now though. The day is closing in on us. We need to get this right.
The last few days I've had a lot of Christmas stuff going on, and any Mafia energy was directed towards Star Wars. I intend to be present for the rest of this game though.

I'm going to go ahead and vote Sprit to make sure I don't miss the vote.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

DFaraday wrote:What just happened? Would I have been modkilled if I hadn't posted earlier?
Elohcin wrote:Okay, I am done working out. Horton only gives us 15 second breaks and not many of them :P Epi got me some weights for Christmas and its amazing at the difference 6 lbs can make :D But it feels good to be getting back to the diet and exercise after so much indulging.

As for the game....

The last few days I've had a lot of Christmas stuff going on, and any Mafia energy was directed towards Star Wars. I intend to be present for the rest of this game though.

I'm going to go ahead and vote Sprit to make sure I don't miss the vote.
This is what I thought to be the circumstances as I believe it was Scotty that kept saying you were begin active in another game but not here. And if no one comes out questioning your role claim, then I think I am able to trust you.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I've been waiting on Sprit to show but its getting close to time and with dinner and clean-up I don;t want to miss the vote. I am placing my vote on Sprit for now at least, but it will probably stay. I think he is guilty of being a bandit.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Ricochet »

Ok, it's now the third day of Christmas, I can rezz now, right? Please?

Oh shoot, #wrongbiblicalevent
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I'm here

And the reason I have been waiting for scotty's claim, is because I am buzz
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Scotty has been irking me this entire game and it's about time we get rid of him
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Also, the whole "blamed myself for Wilgy" Was most definitely a joke. Like idk how you take that'll seriously?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Whoa a forth post!

No but if you think I'm mafia then who am I partnered with? Partnered with DF? Like seriously.

I have no connection or interaction to ANYONE besides Scotty, so take that into account here.

You would have to be assuming the biggest bussing ever. It just doesn't make sense in the slightest
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sprityo wrote:I'm here

And the reason I have been waiting for scotty's claim, is because I am buzz
OH good, I'm glad you finally came out to play, man. And it's unfortunate, because the reason I haven't been answering is because I've been waiting on you to out yourself as such. And you've just made a crucial error.

I am Buzz, but thanks for playing man!

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote:Scotty has been irking me this entire game and it's about time we get rid of him
Shouldn't you have been after him from the start for claiming Buzz?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sprityo wrote:Whoa a forth post!

No but if you think I'm mafia then who am I partnered with? Partnered with DF? Like seriously.

I have no connection or interaction to ANYONE besides Scotty, so take that into account here.

You would have to be assuming the biggest bussing ever. It just doesn't make sense in the slightest
You realize how desperate you look? You know that Enrique was modkilled right? It was really between you and either Enrique/Elo/DFaraday.
DFaraday claims, no one refutes. Elo claims, no one refutes. If LC refutes one of them, then I'd be down for a lynch of that person.

You have basically been a fly on the wall all game man, and now that Enrique is gone and we still haven't lost, well, I think that's pretty telling.

Voting sprityo.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LC, are you Leslie? Because we have this one shored up if so.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:LC, are you Leslie? Because we have this one shored up if so.
Yes.... yes I am.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Yknow what I'm frustrated and done

I want you to claim Scotty

That is all I want
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I've tried my best but to no avail I've been outplayed

Was fun, I guess
Banners:
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”