Enrique (Don't vote for Santa)
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Scotty
10%
sprityo
40%
I'm gonna give you to the count of ten to get your ugly, yellow, no-good keister off my property, before I pump your guts full of lead (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Home Alone [Day 2]

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:Yay for no death! Perhaps the Doctor protected the right person?

Why Llama, Metalmarsh?
I hope so.

But in case the nightkill was missed, llama was not really around.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Are you a member of mafia Long Con?

Who is your primary suspect going into today?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I am not a member of the Mafia aka the Wet Bandits. Still working out who my prime suspect is today, I have a few front runners, but still would like to see what some other folks have to say about the Day 1 lynch and the night's events.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I don't understand. Why do you wish to wait until you hear from other folks before you state who you suspect?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Well, the thing is, when you're trying to catch the bad guys, it really hinders the strategy when you blurt all your thoughts into the thread right away so that they can read and adapt to what you say. I don't want my suspects taking my thoughts into account when they are posting, because then they could post with the right kind of foreknowledge, saying the things that I so generously supplied the means to say that will make me not suspect them.

Like, I could say "I'm suspicious of the player who goes after Llama today"... and if I said that before you had posted, then maybe you, as a hypothetical baddie, would have posted something different than you did, and my suspicion would be cut off at its base.

I hope this helps you understand why I, in this game and future games, might be inclined to hold back thoughts I have from the thread.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:Well, the thing is, when you're trying to catch the bad guys, it really hinders the strategy when you blurt all your thoughts into the thread right away so that they can read and adapt to what you say. I don't want my suspects taking my thoughts into account when they are posting, because then they could post with the right kind of foreknowledge, saying the things that I so generously supplied the means to say that will make me not suspect them.

Like, I could say "I'm suspicious of the player who goes after Llama today"... and if I said that before you had posted, then maybe you, as a hypothetical baddie, would have posted something different than you did, and my suspicion would be cut off at its base.

I hope this helps you understand why I, in this game and future games, might be inclined to hold back thoughts I have from the thread.
Then perhaps you can blurt out fake thoughts on another player and see how people respond. :P

I get what you're saying, but I disagree. I think that if everyone blurted out their thoughts early on, then we will at least see the thoughts available. However, if everyone waits until someone else says something, nothing will be said, and we will have a quiet day phase.

Also, these are 24 hour days, and there are only 10 players left in the game.

Also, Christmas is upon us, and people will have limited time to engage in the thread at all, let alone post early enough to let others react to them, and react to those reactions.

I'm also terrible at withholding my thoughts. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:Well, the thing is, when you're trying to catch the bad guys, it really hinders the strategy when you blurt all your thoughts into the thread right away so that they can read and adapt to what you say. I don't want my suspects taking my thoughts into account when they are posting, because then they could post with the right kind of foreknowledge, saying the things that I so generously supplied the means to say that will make me not suspect them.

Then perhaps you can blurt out fake thoughts on another player and see how people respond. :P
That is another strategy that I will likely employ at some point. Right now, though, I just want to wait until someone other than Metalmarsh or Long Con has posted.

Even saying this stuff could sour the results I'm waiting to see. Some Mafia biatch could just alter their post in any random way BECAUSE they know I'm waiting to see some specific reaction or whatever. Good thing I'm not a good detective, and my strategies might be completely crappy... I'll probably end up hiding under some coats until it all plays out. :haha:
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Woo no death!
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:Yay for no death! Perhaps the Doctor protected the right person?

Why Llama, Metalmarsh?
I hope so.

But in case the nightkill was missed, llama was not really around.
While that's certainly possible, I think the odds are better that the doctor did some saving. Because even if llama were gone all day (and he wasn't the only one...) there's still another baddie that can probably put in the kill. So I'd readily discount that missed kill theory entirely, unless the wet bandits are llama and DFaraday.

The hard part about withholding thoughts, like MM said, is that if the game is already dragging, we don't have any info to go on. Yes, we want to hear from everyone else, but if no one speaks up, it's like an American waiting for another car at a roundabout: "you go ahead" "no, you go" "no, I insist" "I don't understand the driving laws and how they operate, so neither of us have right of way- you go!" "I agree, now you go ahead!"

That being said, I also would look to hear thoughts from a lot of people:
DFaraday, who hasn't posted since Day 0, almost died in the lynch yesterday, and never explained his vote. Wonder what he's thinking.
Draconus, for finding Enrique suspicious, but would be willing to let him go another day. Why not follow through on your convictions?
sprityo, who, after 4 posts, has given literally nothing but excuses and apologies thus far, with no real reads or content.
thellama, who hasn't been around since the beginning of Night 1, to see if Enrique is still on his radar. Also how he feels about MM suspecting him right now.

Right now, I'm suspecting Enrique. I didn't like his driveby vote on me Day 1, and he has now dropped off the face of the earth.

Like I get it, holidays are coming up, and people have lives away from mafia, but even a few words here and there with pings and/or thoughts about their favorite moisturizer is at least something to go on.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

linki @LC
So my frontrunner is Enrique. I show you mine, you show me yours. :grin:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, fair enough. 24-hour days and thread silence doesn't work for that line of thinking, that's true. I think that the Mafia deliberately didn't kill anyone in order to lead us on a wild goose chase against low posters.

I also think that DrWilgy "red peeked" Metalmarsh and voted for him. It's not the strategy that everyone would use, but I think it's logical enough for him to go after MM right away just in case he got nightkilled early, there would then be a record of his info played out in a Day 1 vote, if nothing else. So I'm going to vote Metalmarsh at this time.

Furthermore, it's likely that the other Wet Bandit would try to steer the thread away from focusing on MM, so your post that doesn't suspect him at all follows that logic. So you're my other main suspect at this time.

That's where I'm at right now.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Ricochet »

Yay @ no death! Good doctor is good, if that was the case.

The pool is way too large right now for an absent Mafia duo theory to hold (or, at least, be the main thing to pursue). Maybe if we catch one of the bandits and then the no activity indication reoccurs, with just one bandit out there. But as of now, you've got, in theory, DFaraday (inactive), sprityo (inactive, connectivity issues), Draconus (sporadic), Llama (infrequent) and Enrique (infrequent). That's half the current field.

What Scotty said is also true, it would take just one of the two bandits to send in a kill and it would also take just one log and PM during the Night phase to accomplish that (unless the bandits held off until the EoN and dun goof'd by not managing to be around).

With the field of inactives / low-posters being this big, I think, just like LC, that the mafia deliberately abstaining from a kill is a decent possibility.

Right now, I'm willing to vote Metalmarsh for two reasons:

one, to test if Wilgy red peek'd him (in fact, if a red D0 peek was even possible); now that he flipped cop, his sturdy vote posts seem indicative on fixating with good reason on MM and pointing out that, should MM flip bad, there will be "one" bandit left; even if that's not the case (his peek being true, I mean), Wilgy had a crazy sixth sense detecting Diiny as scum from the get go in Tree Mafia.

two, MM added some logic to his Llama re-vote today, unfortunately he did not offer any such logic yesterDay. Furthermore, he acted really laid-back from playing throughout D1 - I've seen him active on the forum many times, for that matter - instead of contributing (at least slightly) more to the discussions, so that we all might have perhaps reached a different outcome.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 14

Post by thellama73 »

Well, I have another busy day today, so I'm going to vote Enrique before I forget. I hope people don't take Metalmarsh too seriously. He is just that way.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Draconus »

Scotty wrote:Draconus, for finding Enrique suspicious, but would be willing to let him go another day. Why not follow through on your convictions?
Sorry, I thought I specified. I wanted to give him more of a chance because I watched him get lynched Day 1 in Tree Mafia as the cop. You know what, I think I did explain this. Next thing I said was "ironically, I would have voted for Dr. Wilgy, instead" because I'm a nub like that. Doing a bit more reading, but I'll probably have a few more posts soon.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Elohcin »

Long Con wrote:Ok, fair enough. 24-hour days and thread silence doesn't work for that line of thinking, that's true. I think that the Mafia deliberately didn't kill anyone in order to lead us on a wild goose chase against low posters.

I also think that DrWilgy "red peeked" Metalmarsh and voted for him. It's not the strategy that everyone would use, but I think it's logical enough for him to go after MM right away just in case he got nightkilled early, there would then be a record of his info played out in a Day 1 vote, if nothing else. So I'm going to vote Metalmarsh at this time.

Furthermore, it's likely that the other Wet Bandit would try to steer the thread away from focusing on MM, so your post that doesn't suspect him at all follows that logic. So you're my other main suspect at this time.

Are these your real or fake thoughts :p

Either way, I have to agree that the MM/Wilgy situation gives us the most reliable suspicion thus far. Unless something new and revealing pops up, I will be placing my vote on MM as well.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Long Con wrote:Ok, fair enough. 24-hour days and thread silence doesn't work for that line of thinking, that's true. I think that the Mafia deliberately didn't kill anyone in order to lead us on a wild goose chase against low posters.

I disagree with your first paragraph. It doesn't make sense to me to not use a NK in such a small game with only 2 baddies. Just my opinion, though :shrug:

I do agree with your second paragraph. I think it's worth following Wilgy's lead and voting MM, so I will do that, as well. If he was able to get a successful early peek it would be a shame to waste it.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Elohcin wrote:

A little of both, actually.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:Yay @ no death! Good doctor is good, if that was the case.

The pool is way too large right now for an absent Mafia duo theory to hold (or, at least, be the main thing to pursue). Maybe if we catch one of the bandits and then the no activity indication reoccurs, with just one bandit out there. But as of now, you've got, in theory, DFaraday (inactive), sprityo (inactive, connectivity issues), Draconus (sporadic), Llama (infrequent) and Enrique (infrequent). That's half the current field.

What Scotty said is also true, it would take just one of the two bandits to send in a kill and it would also take just one log and PM during the Night phase to accomplish that (unless the bandits held off until the EoN and dun goof'd by not managing to be around).

With the field of inactives / low-posters being this big, I think, just like LC, that the mafia deliberately abstaining from a kill is a decent possibility.

Right now, I'm willing to vote Metalmarsh for two reasons:

one, to test if Wilgy red peek'd him (in fact, if a red D0 peek was even possible); now that he flipped cop, his sturdy vote posts seem indicative on fixating with good reason on MM and pointing out that, should MM flip bad, there will be "one" bandit left; even if that's not the case (his peek being true, I mean), Wilgy had a crazy sixth sense detecting Diiny as scum from the get go in Tree Mafia.

two, MM added some logic to his Llama re-vote today, unfortunately he did not offer any such logic yesterDay. Furthermore, he acted really laid-back from playing throughout D1 - I've seen him active on the forum many times, for that matter - instead of contributing (at least slightly) more to the discussions, so that we all might have perhaps reached a different outcome.
I was a little busy Day 1 (mainly helping to get Smashfest ready, and watching football).

Question to everyone. Do you really think DrWilgy was being sincere in his vote for me? Especially compared to the other game (Tree Mafia) in which he fake-claimed cop on Day 1, and claimed to get a red peek on Diiny in that game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

But he was the cop this time :shrug:

Marmot
Marmot

Re: Home Alone [Day 1]

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:MM is my friend but we must duel to the death, so him

PULL
DrWilgy wrote:Lol, why did I ping? I am MM's friend this is true, but we must fight to the death for the greater good. Only one shall be left standing!
DrWilgy wrote:There can be only one.
Yeah, he was the cop. But does this look like the attitude of a cop who knows they've nabbed a baddie?

No, I'm pretty sure that he was trying to protect himself from getting nightkilled by offering a false statement, and nothing else. Not once did DrWilgy state that I was mafia or scum or even a hoo ha. Note that "We must fight to the death for the greater good", not "You must die for the greater good" or something of the sort. The word selection is key here.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:The pool is way too large right now for an absent Mafia duo theory to hold (or, at least, be the main thing to pursue). Maybe if we catch one of the bandits and then the no activity indication reoccurs, with just one bandit out there. But as of now, you've got, in theory, DFaraday (inactive), sprityo (inactive, connectivity issues), Draconus (sporadic), Llama (infrequent) and Enrique (infrequent). That's half the current field.
I believe a larger pool would make the theory more probable.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 2

Post by a2thezebra »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

PULL
DrWilgy wrote:Lol, why did I ping? I am MM's friend this is true, but we must fight to the death for the greater good. Only one shall be left standing!
Yeah, he was the cop. But does this look like the attitude of a cop who knows they've nabbed a baddie?
It looks like a Wilgy who has found cause to go after a friend immediately :shrug2:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I implore you reconsider.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I implore you reconsider.
I do not have a single-track mind (at least not all the time :p), so I will be looking at other options today.

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Elohcin »

Long Con wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

I know this is anti-civ, but as a civ who thinks you are a civ too, I kind-of want to lynch you for this :p
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I like the way Long Con is thinking this game. Good job, Long Con.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Draconus wrote:
Scotty wrote:Draconus, for finding Enrique suspicious, but would be willing to let him go another day. Why not follow through on your convictions?
Sorry, I thought I specified. I wanted to give him more of a chance because I watched him get lynched Day 1 in Tree Mafia as the cop. You know what, I think I did explain this. Next thing I said was "ironically, I would have voted for Dr. Wilgy, instead" because I'm a nub like that. Doing a bit more reading, but I'll probably have a few more posts soon.
Ah ok, I'm sorry. All you said was "Tree Cop and all that", which means nothing to me. But thank you for explaining it further.

So would you say that Enrique is acting the same he did in Tree Mafia, or is it just a principle thing that is holding you back from voting him day 1 again?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:The pool is way too large right now for an absent Mafia duo theory to hold (or, at least, be the main thing to pursue). Maybe if we catch one of the bandits and then the no activity indication reoccurs, with just one bandit out there. But as of now, you've got, in theory, DFaraday (inactive), sprityo (inactive, connectivity issues), Draconus (sporadic), Llama (infrequent) and Enrique (infrequent). That's half the current field.
I believe a larger pool would make the theory more probable.
I never know whether you are lying or not, my man. I'd like to think you're just out to dry right now due to bad circumstances with Wilgy.

Also, you originally voted for llama because you theorized that he forgot to put in the kill, but now you think the theory is not as probable. So, are you keeping it on llama?

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Elohcin wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

I know this is anti-civ, but as a civ who thinks you are a civ too, I kind-of want to lynch you for this :p
Aw, that's sweet, Eloh! Thanks! :cloud9:
thellama73 wrote:I like the way Long Con is thinking this game. Good job, Long Con.
And thank you, Mr Llama. I'm really interested in exploring the use of deception as a Civ in order to coax Mafia into some sort of misplay. I think it gets a bit diluted when people focus too much on it, but hey, I'm just experimenting a little. From now on, I'll only post real thoughts. ;)
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

PULL

No, I'm pretty sure that he was trying to protect himself from getting nightkilled by offering a false statement, and nothing else. Not once did DrWilgy state that I was mafia or scum or even a hoo ha. Note that "We must fight to the death for the greater good", not "You must die for the greater good" or something of the sort. The word selection is key here.
I see a bit of contradiction here. Wilgy made false statements to protect himself, but wasn't direct enough in his statements towards lynching you for the peek to be genuine. How would he have protected himself by going all out bark on you, wording and all? I think the insinuations in his statements were clear enough: only one [baddie] shall be left standing if we lynch you.

I wouldn't pursue this as much, really, if the red peek option would be completely unlikely or not implemented - the way MP's Pet Sounds was. Also, I have to reconsider now if I want my games to be red-peek-free or not, I thought red-peek-free was a rule of thumb or something :blush: - in theory, I find red peeks good for the claim game, but not in favour of the mafia team's startup odds, balance-wise.

This being said, so far there's little opposition to your lynch being tested, except from llama, I guess...? If you're bad, I imagine a two-team mafia bus on D2 would risk everything for the team. :ponder:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

Aw, that's sweet, Eloh! Thanks! :cloud9:
thellama73 wrote:I like the way Long Con is thinking this game. Good job, Long Con.
And thank you, Mr Llama. I'm really interested in exploring the use of deception as a Civ in order to coax Mafia into some sort of misplay. I think it gets a bit diluted when people focus too much on it, but hey, I'm just experimenting a little. From now on, I'll only post real thoughts. ;)

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Scotty wrote:
Draconus wrote:
Ah ok, I'm sorry. All you said was "Tree Cop and all that", which means nothing to me. But thank you for explaining it further.

So would you say that Enrique is acting the same he did in Tree Mafia, or is it just a principle thing that is holding you back from voting him day 1 again?
Yeah sorry for being so vague. I really don't know. I didn't pay too much attention to what was being said. I paid more attention to the lynch/night results (I didn't participate in that game).

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Draconus, I don't know you. What's your deal?

In answering this question, please be thorough, yet concise. Marks will be given out of ten.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I also want to state on the record that I think MM is unlikely to yield a baddie, and I will be looking at his voters with extreme suspicion if he gets lynched and I am right.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

thellama73 wrote:Draconus, I don't know you. What's your deal?

In answering this question, please be thorough, yet concise. Marks will be given out of ten.
But... you do know me... Devin the Omniscient at your service :bows:
thellama73 wrote:I also want to state on the record that I think MM is unlikely to yield a baddie, and I will be looking at his voters with extreme suspicion if he gets lynched and I am right.
What makes you think this?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Draconus wrote:

thellama73 wrote:I also want to state on the record that I think MM is unlikely to yield a baddie, and I will be looking at his voters with extreme suspicion if he gets lynched and I am right.
Hi Devin. Why did you change your screen name?

I don't think baddie MM would come out gunning for me on Day 1 with no provocation. It's not his style. He would be more subtle.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

thellama73 wrote:
Draconus wrote:

Hi Devin. Why did you change your screen name?

I don't think baddie MM would come out gunning for me on Day 1 with no provocation. It's not his style. He would be more subtle.
Hi llama. I did this after Talking Heads. I just got tired of the old name. Draconus is a name I've used for awhile now across many other platforms, so I thought I'd introduce it here.

That's a fair point. He is usually more subtle, as you say, and more calculating with his actions as a baddie. I just can't shake Wilgy's posts when he voted for MM. I did say, though, that I would carefully consider my other options today. I don't want a repeat of A World Reborn :disappoint:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

You were such a tease when you said you were thinking about voting Dom with S~V~S. Could have been a different endgame!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Well, I'm unlikely to change my vote this time. But I don't think it's me that you'd be looking at suspiciously. :shrug2:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:
Well, I'm unlikely to change my vote this time. But I don't think it's me that you'd be looking at suspiciously. :shrug2:
Not at this time.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Long Con wrote:You were such a tease when you said you were thinking about voting Dom with S~V~S. Could have been a different endgame!
I really should have followed through :wall:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

lol
thellama73 wrote:
That is hardly the main issue concerning MM (although, for me personally, his loose D1 vote is indeed a partial issue as well).
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

What are all the issues concerning MM?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

The red peek, primarily.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I know DFaraday is alive, because he is posting in the Star Wars game across the street. Why isn't he here though? I would like to share all these leftover boxes of cheese pizza with him.

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Maybe he doesn't want to spend Christmas with his family anymore. :sigh:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 1

Post by S~V~S »

Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Once again, I'm not liking how little activity or backlash is happening. Makes me feel like the baddies are very comfortable with this lynch.

I feel like MM could go either way, based on what Wilgy suggested, but one has to wonder why everyone's so complacent on his vote.

Whatcha thinkin about, @DFaraday?

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I'm going to bed. Sticking with MM for toDay.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

So reading the thread here's what I become up with:

Longcon and Rico are not aligned. Either that or I don't understand their jumping on each other?

MM is either a bandit and Wilgy was sifting it OR MM was a guess vote since Wilgy did get a guilty on someone else. And who better to guess than your friend?

If all else fails though, MM is just a misplaced town that people jumped on over a speculation that we can't confirm 100%

If anything I'm interested in Scotty.

But I'll got over the thread one more time and probably find things I missed/I said wrong information that I'll need to fix (or yknow you can quote both and show me where I'm wrong)
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”