Enrique (Don't vote for Santa)
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Scotty
10%
sprityo
40%
I'm gonna give you to the count of ten to get your ugly, yellow, no-good keister off my property, before I pump your guts full of lead (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Home Alone [Day 2]

Post by sprityo »

Also I forgot I wanted to say this:

Doctor saved someone last night and knows it, and so do Mafia. Or mafia NK'd because ????
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

sprityo wrote:So reading the thread here's what I become up with:

Longcon and Rico are not aligned. Either that or I don't understand their jumping on each other?

MM is either a bandit and Wilgy was sifting it OR MM was a guess vote since Wilgy did get a guilty on someone else. And who better to guess than your friend?

If all else fails though, MM is just a misplaced town that people jumped on over a speculation that we can't confirm 100%

If anything I'm interested in Scotty.

But I'll got over the thread one more time and probably find things I missed/I said wrong information that I'll need to fix (or yknow you can quote both and show me where I'm wrong)
So to summarize:
You think one of Rico/LC is bad.
You think MM is good or bad, but (probably??) good.
You're "interested" in me enough to vote for me.

Ok.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Epignosis »

Who is a Wet Bandit?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:03 pm

DFaraday
No votes

Draconus
No votes

Elohcin
No votes

Enrique
Scotty (5), thellama73 (8)
15%

Long Con
No votes

Metalmarsh89
Long Con (6), Ricochet (7), Elohcin (9), Draconus (10)
31%

Ricochet
No votes

Scotty
sprityo (13)
8%

sprityo
No votes

thellama73
Metalmarsh89 (2)
8%

Is this toothbrush approved by the American Dental Association? (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
MovingPictures07 (1), Epignosis (3), TheFloyd73 (4), a2thezebra (11), Black Rock (12)
38%

Total votes : 13
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmatsh89 tried to sneak into the McCallister home. Barefoot. He stepped on numerous ornaments, fell, and had his head sliced against a piece of broken Christmas decoration. He just had to use the bathroom.

Metalmarsh89 has been lynched. He was Fuller, and peed the bed.

It is now Night 2.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Sorry, Marsh! Ok, Scotty and Llama are my top suspects now. Baddies knew Metalmarsh was going to flip Civ, and avoided voting him. Llama already said he's going after Metalmarsh voters if he flipped Civ.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Rats.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Marmots.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Socks.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[daed]that's not an animals![/dead]

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Ricochet »

Damn. Sorry, MM. :(
Long Con wrote:Sorry, Marsh! Ok, Scotty and Llama are my top suspects now. Baddies knew Metalmarsh was going to flip Civ, and avoided voting him. Llama already said he's going after Metalmarsh voters if he flipped Civ.
Unfortunately, I feel it could be anyone; the bandits may have even gone different ways. Eloh, you and I were pretty determined to test the red peek. Draco said he'd consider other options just as much, but then I don't even recall him coming back till EoD. As you say, Scotty and llama could have easily distanced: Scotty locked on Enrique pretty quick; Llama could have cooked for us the "I told you so" speech, but right now I'm not feeling it entirely. Sprityo's take on MM was kinda lax and he "took interest" in voting Scotty for unstated reasons. Then there's DFaraday and Enrique, who missed the Day completely.

The way we've been playing, the bandits could have hidden on either of these three paths.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dammit. Goodnight sweet prince marmot!
Long Con wrote:Sorry, Marsh! Ok, Scotty and Llama are my top suspects now. Baddies knew Metalmarsh was going to flip Civ, and avoided voting him. Llama already said he's going after Metalmarsh voters if he flipped Civ.
You're quite definitive that that is where you'll catch the baddies, when before you were definitive that MM was bad and the other Mafia member would "steer the thread away from focusing on MM". As llama said, I could also scrutinize all 4 of the MM voters.

Even more likely is the lack of interest from Mafia, because they weren't active yesterday, or didn't care. DFaraday is going to be my upmost candidate going further. Enrique as well, but I at least know DFaraday has been active in other threads and has not been here since Day 1. Sprityo has made me feel a bit better- I know he's having wifi troubles- but I feel like Mafia could be hiding in the weeds among any of you

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Yo @Elo, i wanna know who your lead running back is in suspicion today.
And @Rico, which scenario among the ones you listed sounds more plausible?

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Sorry MM :( It wouldn't have mattered if I had changed my vote last night. I kept checking in to see if anyone else had moved, and they did not. So I didn't either. Yes, a vote for Enrique would have tied the vote, but I am still not comfortable voting for him yet. Right now I feel like it would have just been a tie between 2 civs. That being said, LC might be on to something.
Scotty wrote:Even more likely is the lack of interest from Mafia, because they weren't active yesterday, or didn't care. DFaraday is going to be my upmost candidate going further. Enrique as well, but I at least know DFaraday has been active in other threads and has not been here since Day 1. Sprityo has made me feel a bit better- I know he's having wifi troubles- but I feel like Mafia could be hiding in the weeds among any of you
You seem very certain that the baddies aren't using their abilities. Why assume this? I feel like pushing non-participants will only whittle down the number of civs. I'm looking at you for this next day.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Ricochet wrote:Damn. Sorry, MM. :(
Unfortunately, I feel it could be anyone; the bandits may have even gone different ways. Eloh, you and I were pretty determined to test the red peek. Draco said he'd consider other options just as much, but then I don't even recall him coming back till EoD. As you say, Scotty and llama could have easily distanced: Scotty locked on Enrique pretty quick; Llama could have cooked for us the "I told you so" speech, but right now I'm not feeling it entirely. Sprityo's take on MM was kinda lax and he "took interest" in voting Scotty for unstated reasons. Then there's DFaraday and Enrique, who missed the Day completely.

The way we've been playing, the bandits could have hidden on either of these three paths.
I did consider other options. But the only option that might have saved MM was Enrique, and I felt MM was more likely bad than Enrique. Also, I wanted to give Enrique a chance to live past Day 1 in one of these heists :)

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Draconus wrote:

I did consider other options. But the only option that might have saved MM was Enrique, and I felt MM was more likely bad than Enrique. Also, I wanted to give Enrique a chance to live past Day 1 in one of these heists :)
Enrique has not only lived past Day 1, but has also not posted since Day 1. You said this excuse on day 1, and yet couldn't commit again for the same pitying logic.
Draconus wrote:
Scotty wrote:Even more likely is the lack of interest from Mafia, because they weren't active yesterday, or didn't care. DFaraday is going to be my upmost candidate going further. Enrique as well, but I at least know DFaraday has been active in other threads and has not been here since Day 1. Sprityo has made me feel a bit better- I know he's having wifi troubles- but I feel like Mafia could be hiding in the weeds among any of you
You seem very certain that the baddies aren't using their abilities. Why assume this? I feel like pushing non-participants will only whittle down the number of civs. I'm looking at you for this next day.
:eye:
My stance hasn't really changed, and as far as success so far, I think lack of participation is bringing us down. I haven't readily voted that way yet but I'm most likely going to tomorrow if I'm still alive.

It could be that some or all of the non-participants are civs, but how would we know? It's a terrible liability for civs when our own aren't talking, and that's my official stance, especially in the early stages of a game. I'm afraid that's a point that I just can't let go until I see more from a few people. So eye me all you want, but you gotta at least see my viewpoint. Or are you secretly protecting one of them?

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Elohcin »

Scotty wrote:Yo @Elo, i wanna know who your lead running back is in suspicion today.
Draconus wrote:

I feel this is a very good summary and Drac sounds pretty genuine here as well. Reading this, I think it would be either a Scotty/Llama team or perhaps Sprit/DF team. Or shoot, maybe Llama/DF. I don't know but I am thinking that I might be looking at Llama today. I know Scotty voted Enri first, but Llama voted for him and has been quite absent in the thread. I think we are dealing with at least one baddie who is lying low and Llama has that going for his case. I will reread him. What does everyone else think?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Llama has only 12 posts. His Day 0 posts are jokey. His Day 1 posts say that Enri is the way to vote b/c he quickly hopped on Scotty which would be the "easy vote" that day. Then he missed the vote. On Day 2, he voted pretty early n for Enri.

8:18 am -
thellama73 wrote:Well, I have another busy day today, so I'm going to vote Enrique before I forget. I hope people don't take Metalmarsh too seriously. He is just that way.
He mentions MM here in a way that can be seen as him trying to get civ cred if MM is to be lynched.

His next post says that he likes LC's secretive play-style this game.

And then the rest of his posts are him figuring out the Drac is Devin.

I think the fact that he's been tunneling Enri and that he's been lying pretty low is enough to vote for Llama. I would like to hear from him and hear what others think about this too before I vote though.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Okay, so since I took a look at Lllama, I thought it only fair to look at the others whose names I called out.

DFaraday - only two posts all game. One is a Day 0 vote post, the other is him slightly defending llama.

Sprityo - only six posts all game. Checked in for Day 0 and voted. But then he somehow seems shocked when he misses the entire Day 1. He posts twice on Day 2, but his second post is an extension of his first. All he does is pretty much recap everything that's already been said/gone on and gives no opinion on anything.

I suppose after doing these ISOs, even though they were quick and easy, I think DF is probably not bad. I think he seems like a civ who just doesn't care about the game he said he would play. I know this happens. I think Sprityo is more likely to be bad. He is not absent but lying low. He is careful not to give his opinions but only recap.

Next is Scotty. I presume his will take a little longer so I will post this and then go on to him.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Scotty wrote:Yo @Elo, i wanna know who your lead running back is in suspicion today.
Firstly, gut tells me with close to full certainty the two bandits are spread among the D2 vote/non-vote camps.

Secondly, as far as the camps go, gut further tells me, but with much less certainty, one bandit could be AWOL in the thread and the other is located either on the safe side of voting (i.e. not mislynching civilians) or in the eye of the storm. For me the camps are just too mixed and individually numerous (3/4 debateably low-posters overall or 3 MM voters or 3 non-MM voters).

Of the MM voters, I slightly suspect Draco. Sorry, Draco, but what you said now doesn't show up in the chronology of your posts like that. MM specifically asked you to reconsider, you said you would be looking at other options, and then you left it dead. If Elohcin and/or LC are bad, so far they're playing me - well, maybe LC would still have a slight edge as a possible trickster, with all his strategy talk, but it's nothing major.

Draco, you expected a better Day phase from Enrique and he instead missed out on it. Tell me what you think of him now, as a result of this.

Of the Enrique voters, I'd say 60-40 between Llama and you being bad, but only for what I said about Llama being likely to tell us in our face that we're doing a bad thing lynching a player he'd be aware, as bandit, that he'll flip civilian - cred gain. You are not giving me bad vibes so far, so please don't be bad.

I talked about sprityo already, that's pretty much how I feel about his vote post.

Between DFaraday and Enrique, I think both made legit missteps (DF voting, Enrique light wagoning on D1). If either of them are civilian and can't really play, I'd expect perhaps to ask for replacement - but I suppose there is such a thing as uncooperative civilians.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I understand why I look bad to you. I can't really defend my actions/comments more than I already have without sounding like a broken record. But I don't think any of the MM voters are bad. I think LCs point is sound and that we should be looking at everyone else. Easy for me to say, I know, but I believe llama and Scotty are our best bets. I will most likely be voting for one of them in the next Day phase.

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Scotty -

37 posts.

Day 0 - Right off the bat, he seems to claim the role of Buzz but could be just joking around since it was Day 0 and because other posts he had on this day were jokey. He acts surprised at Wilgy's vote for MM.

Day 1 - He starts out his first post on this day with the words, "All joking aside." He says he wants to hear from some people and then exclaims that his only ping is Wilgy for voting MM. Does this mean he knows MM was good? Dr. Wilgy's post surely suggest that he and MM were on opposite alignments, but we've found that they were both civ. So I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around what was going on in Wilgy and Scotty's heads at this time.
Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:MM is my friend but we must duel to the death, so him

PULL
Whaaaaaa? A game in which you and MM don't declare teammates on each other? Blashpemy.
Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Lol, why did I ping? I am MM's friend this is true, but we must fight to the death for the greater good. Only one shall be left standing!
Why is that the case?
-------
Like me, Scotty doesn't understand LC wanting to withhold info.

He thinks DF vote for himself is just a placeholder but says if DF doesn't come back soon, he might think otherwise.

Is concerned by low posters

Votes Wilgy for being the first on his radar.

Night 1 - Talks mostly about the peek.

Day 2 -
Excited for no death and thinks it's more likely the Doctor has something to do with it than a missed PM.

Thinks withholding info from thread is not a good idea.

Wants to hear from DF, Drac, Sprit, and Llama. But also mentions a suspicion on Enri b/c of a drive by vote and then being absent.

Talks with Drac about Enri.

Has a back and forth with MM a bit about knowing if MM is telling the truth or lying. Then the same with LC and not being able to tell if his post thoughts are true or fake.

Scotty then mentions DF again and wonders why he isn't posting/responding. And he then mentions that he is unsure about his thoughts on MM.

Again says DF is a top suspect b/c he knows he is active elsewhere on the syndicate. Also suspicions of Enri but feels better by Sprit's coming into the thread (even though all he did imo is recap :p)

Lastly Scotty goes against Drac. He also recaps his suspicions and how they haven't changed much. He says lack of participation is bringing us down.

Whew, that was a long ISO for me. Um, nothing really elaborately pings me. Scotty seems like a misguided civ maybe. Not that I disagree with all that he has to say, but something things are a little off imo. I don't understand what was going through his mind in the MM/Wilgy situation. As I read back through it, if I didn't know better, I would still think the wilgy was trying his hardest to tell us that MM was bad. And that Scotty was unsure of that make me a little unsure of him. But then again, he was the one who was right. So, I don't know. I would love to hear other opinions on this ISO.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Now I feel like I need to do an ISO on Drac b/c he is seeming quite shady after reading Rico's post about him and after seeing what I saw of his posts while reading Scotty.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I'll gladly respond to any questions you have for me :)

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I'm taking a break from ISOs for now. I want to hear what others think of what I have said so far. But I'll let you know.

Actually....what do you think of the ISOs I did already?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Elohcin, thank you for taking the time to do those ISOs. I think maybe some of the lack of play is Christmas-related - it's a busy time of year.

I still have to read over Scotty's, I just skimmed a bit so I could catch up. I have seen some people who agree with my suspicion of Scotty and Llama, so that's "interesting", as they say.

Going back to reread.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I am actually finding myself to be more free than ever. Homeschool is on Christmas break and I have no cakes this week except the kids and I will make our traditional birthday cake for Jesus tomorrow. The kids and I already went through all their old toys and gave away/organized before all the new ones come in. And I cleaned out all the closets in the house last week. I am awkwardly bored and it is driving me NUTS!
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I take that back. I have a small cupcake order for Christmas eve, but that won't take much time and I can't start on it until tomorrow afternoon. In fact, I will do it simultaneously with our birthday cake for Jesus.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Elohcin wrote: I suppose after doing these ISOs, even though they were quick and easy, I think DF is probably not bad. I think he seems like a civ who just doesn't care about the game he said he would play. I know this happens. I think Sprityo is more likely to be bad. He is not absent but lying low. He is careful not to give his opinions but only recap.
You voted for him Day 1 for self-voting, and he never explained his position, so we're just presupposing his intentions at this point. To the lay observer, it would appear he just isn't invested, which is understandable. But it could be the blendiest way to blend as well. It's like saying 'honey, I'm running to the store' and returning home 4 days later sporting a bloody lip, cowboy boots and a cape, while apologizing with, 'sorry I ran into traffic'. And we're supposed to go, 'oh of course, dinner's ready!' Like, I want to believe that he's just busy, but he's still been ACTIVE on the site elsewhere. Like wtf.

Sprityo has started contributing as of day 2, but only the minimal amount, which tells me that he is indeed playing the game, but not to the extent that has laid into anyone. Meaning he hasn't gotten on anyone's bad side as of yet; pretty safe.

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Scotty wrote:
Elohcin wrote: I suppose after doing these ISOs, even though they were quick and easy, I think DF is probably not bad. I think he seems like a civ who just doesn't care about the game he said he would play. I know this happens. I think Sprityo is more likely to be bad. He is not absent but lying low. He is careful not to give his opinions but only recap.
You voted for him Day 1 for self-voting, and he never explained his position, so we're just presupposing his intentions at this point. To the lay observer, it would appear he just isn't invested, which is understandable. But it could be the blendiest way to blend as well. It's like saying 'honey, I'm running to the store' and returning home 4 days later sporting a bloody lip, cowboy boots and a cape, while apologizing with, 'sorry I ran into traffic'. And we're supposed to go, 'oh of course, dinner's ready!' Like, I want to believe that he's just busy, but he's still been ACTIVE on the site elsewhere. Like wtf.

Sprityo has started contributing as of day 2, but only the minimal amount, which tells me that he is indeed playing the game, but not to the extent that has laid into anyone. Meaning he hasn't gotten on anyone's bad side as of yet; pretty safe.
I understand what you're saying about DF. I've also seen players sign up and just not play and then turn out to be civs. It really could go either way. If he is really invested in this other game he is playing, maybe he doesn't want o wrap his mind around both. Like I said, could be either or. As for Sprit, don't you think that its weird that he is now getting involved but isn't stating any of his own opinions but only recapping what has gone on like none of the rest of us have been here?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Draconus wrote:I understand why I look bad to you. I can't really defend my actions/comments more than I already have without sounding like a broken record. But I don't think any of the MM voters are bad. I think LCs point is sound and that we should be looking at everyone else. Easy for me to say, I know, but I believe llama and Scotty are our best bets. I will most likely be voting for one of them in the next Day phase.
Draconus wrote:You seem very certain that the baddies aren't using their abilities. Why assume this?
Not to defend llama's comment regarding looking at the MM voters, but why assume they are not bad?
I think LCs point is sound and that we should be looking at everyone else.
LC didn't say that we should be looking at everyone else:
More specifically, he said he suspects me and llama.

But I'm all for looking at everyone else, like you contend. You realize that includes: sprityo, DFaraday and Enrique, right?
What is your read on those 3, @Draconus?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

My responses in bright-as-the-sun-pink:
Elohcin wrote:Scotty -

37 posts.

Day 0 - Right off the bat, he seems to claim the role of Buzz but could be just joking around since it was Day 0 and because other posts he had on this day were jokey. He acts surprised at Wilgy's vote for MM.

Day 1 - He starts out his first post on this day with the words, "All joking aside." He says he wants to hear from some people and then exclaims that his only ping is Wilgy for voting MM. Does this mean he knows MM was good? Dr. Wilgy's post surely suggest that he and MM were on opposite alignments, but we've found that they were both civ. So I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around what was going on in Wilgy and Scotty's heads at this time.I never know if MM is good or bad, that's always my problem with his gameplay. My ping for Wilgy was in response to how he has acted the past 2 times we played together, where he immediately teamed up with MM. This time he did not, and it threw me off.
Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:MM is my friend but we must duel to the death, so him

PULL
Whaaaaaa? A game in which you and MM don't declare teammates on each other? Blashpemy.
Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Lol, why did I ping? I am MM's friend this is true, but we must fight to the death for the greater good. Only one shall be left standing!
Why is that the case?
-------
Like me, Scotty doesn't understand LC wanting to withhold info.

He thinks DF vote for himself is just a placeholder but says if DF doesn't come back soon, he might think otherwise.

Is concerned by low posters

Votes Wilgy for being the first on his radar.

Night 1 - Talks mostly about the peek.

Day 2 -
Excited for no death and thinks it's more likely the Doctor has something to do with it than a missed PM.

Thinks withholding info from thread is not a good idea.

Wants to hear from DF, Drac, Sprit, and Llama. But also mentions a suspicion on Enri b/c of a drive by vote and then being absent.

Talks with Drac about Enri.

Has a back and forth with MM a bit about knowing if MM is telling the truth or lying. Then the same with LC and not being able to tell if his post thoughts are true or fake.

Scotty then mentions DF again and wonders why he isn't posting/responding. And he then mentions that he is unsure about his thoughts on MM.

Again says DF is a top suspect b/c he knows he is active elsewhere on the syndicate. Also suspicions of Enri but feels better by Sprit's coming into the thread (even though all he did imo is recap :p)

Lastly Scotty goes against Drac. He also recaps his suspicions and how they haven't changed much. He says lack of participation is bringing us down.To expand on this, if we don't catch a baddie soon, they have a very good chance to bring us down, because mafia will keep picking apart the talkers. That is my thought process.

Whew, that was a long ISO for me. Um, nothing really elaborately pings me. Scotty seems like a misguided civ maybe. Not that I disagree with all that he has to say, but something things are a little off imo. I don't understand what was going through his mind in the MM/Wilgy situation. I hope I explained that. As I read back through it, if I didn't know better, I would still think the wilgy was trying his hardest to tell us that MM was bad. And that Scotty was unsure of that make me a little unsure of him. But then again, he was the one who was right. So, I don't know. I would love to hear other opinions on this ISO.
Elohcin wrote:
Scotty wrote:

I understand what you're saying about DF. I've also seen players sign up and just not play and then turn out to be civs. It really could go either way. If he is really invested in this other game he is playing, maybe he doesn't want o wrap his mind around both. Like I said, could be either or. As for Sprit, don't you think that its weird that he is now getting involved but isn't stating any of his own opinions but only recapping what has gone on like none of the rest of us have been here?
I think sprityo could definitely afford some more original thoughts, yes.
sprityo wrote:Also I forgot I wanted to say this:

Doctor saved someone last night and knows it, and so do Mafia. Or mafia NK'd because ????
I'm not even sure what this means.

'THE SKY IS BLUE OBVI OR MAYBE ITS GREEN ??? :beer: '

Thats how I read that.

He also still hasn't said why he is "interested" in me. I mean, I like the attention, but I'm not into dudes.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

In other news, my christmas eve looks like I'll be in the middle of a tornado watch. I asked for snow, not the wicked witch. Thanks Obama :srsnod:

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Scotty is right, in that i havent been in the zone yet (this is a pretty fast paced game tbh, not my norm)

also the Day 0 vote was??? not anything? literally was nothing

and yes holiday season and all, i'm gone literally most the day for snow activities (since yknow it hasnt actually snowed more than 6 inches in texas in the past 10 years or so)

also yeah scotty basically summarized what i said in my prior post, essentially.

i mean im not the ONLY person who's not really here yeah?

also someone explain to me why they want enrique is getting some flak because i literally cant see anything besides he made one post and he just has been gone since then?

let me see: yeah no, out of the two posts he made, there is like zero info besides glancing at Scotty and LC.

also i'd like to bring up:
sprityo wrote: MM is either a bandit and Wilgy was sifting it OR MM was a guess vote since Wilgy did get a guilty on someone else. And who better to guess than your friend?

preview edit: ouch scotty that hurt.

Speculating isnt my strong suit. what i dont get is you attacking me, for what information i can give? like why so aggro on me?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

you can have some opinions later when i feel like reading this entire thread, AGAIN
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sprityo wrote:Scotty is right, in that i havent been in the zone yet (this is a pretty fast paced game tbh, not my norm)

also the Day 0 vote was??? not anything? literally was nothing

and yes holiday season and all, i'm gone literally most the day for snow activities (since yknow it hasnt actually snowed more than 6 inches in texas in the past 10 years or so) Wait wat it's snowing in Texas? That sounds awesome! :workit:

also yeah scotty basically summarized what i said in my prior post, essentially.

i mean im not the ONLY person who's not really here yeah? You aren't. You're just one of those that haven't, and you're being lumped slightly into that mold. But I'm saying that I feel better about you than the others who haven't been here at all.

also someone explain to me why they want enrique is getting some flak because i literally cant see anything besides he made one post and he just has been gone since then?

let me see: yeah no, out of the two posts he made, there is like zero info besides glancing at Scotty and LC.

also i'd like to bring up:
sprityo wrote: MM is either a bandit and Wilgy was sifting it OR MM was a guess vote since Wilgy did get a guilty on someone else. And who better to guess than your friend?

preview edit: ouch scotty that hurt.

Speculating isnt my strong suit. what i dont get is you attacking me, for what information i can give? like why so aggro on me? I forget that we haven't played a game together, and so I apologize if I come off as attacky. It's not meant to be an attack, more of a prod. I'm sorry if it felt like that
linki: ok :shrug2:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet hated his job. Delivering pizzas in rich neighborhoods? He had one plain cheese pizza, so the tip couldn't be good.

"I'm in the basement," read the note on the front door.

Ricochet went around the house in the snow, carrying his only source of warmth, which would be devoured by some cozy jerk who for some reason was in his basement.

He slipped on the steps and dropped the pizza as he tumbled down. What little tip he was due would be forfeit.

As he realized his bones were all in tact, he saw that the pizza box had landed on its bottom. Steadying himself, he picked it up and carefully approached the door. "Go in," said a note on the window.

Sighing, Ricochet took his pizza inside. It was dark. He found a chain, which he assumed would light the room. He tugged. The chain came apart in his hand. He heard a noise.

He would be late for his polka contest, he thought, as he watched an iron fall from a chute overhead.

Ricochet has been killed. He was Gus Polinski.

It is now Day 3. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: Home Alone [Day 3]

Post by sprityo »

Anyone have speculations as to why they chose Rico?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Poll says MM is alive, question mark?

@scotty, your niceties have softened my opinion.

Also it isn't snowing in Texas I think, we drove to New Mexico
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Looks like MM has been removed. I like the simplicity of this game.

Okay, so why Rico? I'm going to read his Day 2 Night 2 posts and see what I can find out. RIP Rico :(
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 14

Post by thellama73 »

Will you guys listen to me and vote for Enrique now?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 14

Post by thellama73 »

Elohcin is probably bad too. Voted for MM and had a crazy insincere "oh I wonder why anyone would kill Rico" post.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I just realized how late it is and we have out Christmas even servince at church in the morning. Then I'll be baking in the afternoon and we are having a special family dinner tomorrow evening. SO....I did open up Rico's posts and this is his most recent, as many of you can see by just going up a few posts. He makes some bold accusations in it. Perhaps he knew what he was talking about and the baddies got scared. Would the baddies be so stupid to do that?
Ricochet wrote:
Firstly, gut tells me with close to full certainty the two bandits are spread among the D2 vote/non-vote camps.

Secondly, as far as the camps go, gut further tells me, but with much less certainty, one bandit could be AWOL in the thread and the other is located either on the safe side of voting (i.e. not mislynching civilians) or in the eye of the storm. For me the camps are just too mixed and individually numerous (3/4 debateably low-posters overall or 3 MM voters or 3 non-MM voters).

Of the MM voters, I slightly suspect Draco. Sorry, Draco, but what you said now doesn't show up in the chronology of your posts like that. MM specifically asked you to reconsider, you said you would be looking at other options, and then you left it dead. If Elohcin and/or LC are bad, so far they're playing me - well, maybe LC would still have a slight edge as a possible trickster, with all his strategy talk, but it's nothing major.

Draco, you expected a better Day phase from Enrique and he instead missed out on it. Tell me what you think of him now, as a result of this.

Of the Enrique voters, I'd say 60-40 between Llama and you being bad, but only for what I said about Llama being likely to tell us in our face that we're doing a bad thing lynching a player he'd be aware, as bandit, that he'll flip civilian - cred gain. You are not giving me bad vibes so far, so please don't be bad.

I talked about sprityo already, that's pretty much how I feel about his vote post.

Between DFaraday and Enrique, I think both made legit missteps (DF voting, Enrique light wagoning on D1). If either of them are civilian and can't really play, I'd expect perhaps to ask for replacement - but I suppose there is such a thing as uncooperative civilians.
His suspicions seem to lie with Drac and Llama. I know Drac has begun to step up and talk more. I would like to hear from llama. I will try to pop in tomorrow enough to read defenses and vote.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

woah now, Syndicate did not show me Llama's linki. :p Llama, you have barely been involved. Please, if you think I am bad, build a case on me. And do you still think Enri is bad for the same reasons or do you have more?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RIP RIco! :(
thellama73 wrote:Will you guys listen to me and vote for Enrique now?
Welcome back, llama.

Do you always abstain from posting during the night time?

I'm all for possibly voting for Enrique, but why him above the others?

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

You agree with Llama about Enrique?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:You agree with Llama about Enrique?
I guess so. I would agree that I would possibly vote for Enrique, though I'm not sure Llama's exact reasoning and mine are the same.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

thellama73 wrote:Elohcin is probably bad too. Voted for MM and had a crazy insincere "oh I wonder why anyone would kill Rico" post.
Of the MM voters, do you think Elo is the most suspicious?

sprityo, I want to go back on a couple things, whenever you want to read through the thread, if you'd be so kind:
Longcon and Rico are not aligned. Either that or I don't understand their jumping on each other?
Is this still the case?
sprityo wrote: @scotty, your niceties have softened my opinion.

Also it isn't snowing in Texas I think, we drove to New Mexico
I'm glad to have softened it, but I still want to know why you were interested in me the first place:
If anything I'm interested in Scotty.
I thought New Mexico was just sand, dirt and cacti? Kinda like my yard

I've been thinking about it and I may hold off on voting no-shows for now- the main reason being the mafia got a kill in last night. This means there is at least 1 active member. I really want to nab them before they run the gamut. But be assured that I think the other lies in the muck of Inactiveland (tm).

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, so my thoughts right now... I don't think that a team of Scotty and Llama would be agreeing too much at all in the thread, right? When I'm a baddie, I keep conscious of distancing from my teammate from the earliest possible point in the game. So this alignment of thoughts on the Enrique front makes me think they're not both Mafia. Maybe I'm wrong, and this is a strategy designed to fool someone with my perspective. I know that next time I'm a baddie, I want to think about that - agreeing with my teammate in such a way that it looks unlikely to be a team. Feels smart to me, manipulative in just the right way. But I don't think that this is what's happening here. But hey, I've had a few rye and cokes, maybe my judgment on that front is drunk. Just putting it out there for opinions.

The other thing I want to say is hard for me to say, because it throws me all off-kilter. I had an opinion on Elohcin that, through Mafia talk with my wife tonight, I have discovered may be erroneous.

I had thought that it had been stated by Epi before that Elohcin doesn't like to have a baddie rle, and that she gets more into it when she is Civvie. If you recall earlier, I said that there was one player that I think is Civ and I won't say who it is. Well, it was Elohcin. And Black Rock said that I was misremembering... that Eloh is happier and more involved when she has BTSC, not when she is Civ. I thought Epi *of course* wouldn't give her a baddie role when he knows she likes Civ, but now I'm concerned that I was wrong.

Not that I'm saying I suspect Elohcin for game-related reasons now, just that I was un-suspecting her for meta reasons that may not have been accurate. Again, some other opinions on that front would be good. I'm not the only one here who has been playing a game with Epi where he shares his opinion on Eloh, so what do you guys think?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Bye? :shrug2:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

well, LC, to reply to your thoughts....I may seem happier this game. There are several reasons for it. This is a vanilla game. I can get my head around it and it makes sense. Heck, even the NKed roles are being revealed and I think that it is awesome. Second, its a small game. Right off the bat I can keep up in the thread, I can remember who said what. Third, my stress level this week is NIL. I have no teaching to do (homeschool Christmas break WOOT!). The only cake order I have are one dozen undecorated vanilla cupcakes with cream cheese frosting whicih I could do in my sleep an within an hour and a halfs time (including cooling time for the cupcakes). I am happy because I am free. I am so free that I am even quite bored and am probably in the thread too much waiting for someone to say something I can respond to. So I probably look eager and happy this time around, but that doesn't mean I am a baddie. I highly suggest you look elsewhere b/c you will be disappointed with the result if you lynch me. I'm just a civvie having fun in a game for the first time in a while. Let me enjoy the one responsibility I have over the next week and a half :p (Actually I have others....dishes, laundry, bathing and feeding children....but you get what I'm sayin'.) Seriously though...If I get lynched, I might be a bit pissed. When I am in a huge game and only have enough mind power to read the thread and try to keep up with who said what and who could be who and I don;t "baddie-hunt" I get lynched. Now I am staying on top of things and actually performing the beloved ISOs and totally baddie hunting and you still want to lynch me? C'mon LC! DO I need to make a rainbow list to help you want to keep me? :p

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”