80%

Total votes: 20
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Day 12 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Turnip Head »

Honestly MM if I had considered it (I didn't think it was a possible scenario tbh), I would have clarified your win condition to be"at least two or ALL living players must have voted for you". I know you told me you don't think you deserve the win but I disagree. You were under fire most of the game and at one point with like 7 or 8 players left you had managed to get all of them to vote for you. And just like the original Sidoh you tried to help the civvies win, even though you had no reason to (and were ultimately unsuccessful). :P

You had a difficult win condition, you were ready to give up but you kept going and you gave it everything you had. The win is yours if you want it.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:Honestly MM if I had considered it (I didn't think it was a possible scenario tbh), I would have clarified your win condition to be"at least two or ALL living players must have voted for you". I know you told me you don't think you deserve the win but I disagree. You were under fire most of the game and at one point with like 7 or 8 players left you had managed to get all of them to vote for you. And just like the original Sidoh you tried to help the civvies win, even though you had no reason to (and were ultimately unsuccessful). :P

You had a difficult win condition, you were ready to give up but you kept going and you gave it everything you had. The win is yours if you want it.
These are the best hosts ever! Handing out wins for technicalities and for spirit. :biggrin: If you're offering, I will graciously accept it.

I thought about PM'ing you with this exact question on Day 12, but decided I didn't want to know the answer, and just play for the civ win instead.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

It's not just for spirit :P You achieved your win condition. It wasn't clear what would happen with fewer than two players, and it would have made no sense NOT to clarify it the way I did above.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 353

Post by Golden »

Marmot - the true king of winning in obscure ways. The 2015 Game of Champions would not have truly represented 2015 without it. Marmot, you must accept.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

Lol Matt dominates everybody and magically has to share the victory with the other scum team and an indy because fuzzies.

Booooooooooo
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MacDougall wrote:Lol Matt dominates everybody and magically has to share the victory with the other scum team and an indy because fuzzies.

Booooooooooo
I feel so sorry for you. Here have another win.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:It's not just for spirit :P You achieved your win condition. It wasn't clear what would happen with fewer than two players, and it would have made no sense NOT to clarify it the way I did above.
Haha, true. Regardless, I appreciate it very much. I'll be sure to write a Survival guide to mafia that follows these guidelines.

Night 0 ---> Day 1: Do everything in your power to get yourself lynched (but don't actually get lynched). People ignore obvious scumslips when they actually happen, and only tend to care days later.

Day 2 ---> Day 4 : Act like you have no idea how to play mafia. Not only that, pretend you don't even know you're posting in a mafia thread. People will take a little while to notice this behavior, and the mafia teams won't kill you because you're entertaining. Claim neutral if you're feeling a little too uncomfortable with this stage.

Day 5 ---> Day 7: Around Night 4/Day 5, slowly begin to transition your behavior to actual mafia suspicions and on-topic discussion. Not only this but make sure that every single one of your suspects is a civilian, and also make sure you make a couple of crucial, late-day votes. This is important. Civilians are sometimes wrong, so you must show some mortality, and mafia won't have any interest in nightkilling such a terrible civilian. If you time it just right, people won't get the chance to mention your previous useless behavior.

Day 8 ---> Onward: Now's where you have to work hard. You need to net yourself a nice baddie lynch (preferably a close one), and put your vote on it. At this point in the game, people will be looking at you and your terrible record. Since many folks will want to lynch you, mafia won't bother killing you. All you've gotta do is keep on lynching baddies, and eventually folks will come around. You don't have to do all the work, just make sure those baddies hit the floor.

With this, you will finish the game very much alive. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

You forgot an important step: Make sure the role checker says something sketchy about you, so that a baddie will harp on it all game thinking you'll eventually be an easy lynch. ;)
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Honestly MM if I had considered it (I didn't think it was a possible scenario tbh), I would have clarified your win condition to be"at least two or ALL living players must have voted for you". I know you told me you don't think you deserve the win but I disagree. You were under fire most of the game and at one point with like 7 or 8 players left you had managed to get all of them to vote for you. And just like the original Sidoh you tried to help the civvies win, even though you had no reason to (and were ultimately unsuccessful). :P

These are the best hosts ever! Handing out wins for technicalities and for spirit. :biggrin: If you're offering, I will graciously accept it.

I thought about PM'ing you with this exact question on Day 12, but decided I didn't want to know the answer, and just play for the civ win instead.
No, you're supposed to have a change of heart brought on by their generosity and say "I know someone who wants this more than me..." and hand it over to Sorsha. You have failed. :srsnod:
MacDougall wrote:Actually that reminds me, LC who was the other person you had BTSC with?
Just bea. I chose JJJ the night he was killed. :evileye:
MacDougall wrote:Basically just be more responsible with your vote. I intentionally tried to play this one like a cautionary tale. The mafia meta here allowed me to skate through day after day actually being outwardly obviously bad because bad play is written off as bad, not mafia. As a civilian it can be hard to keep up with contributions but ultimately your biggest obvious influence is your vote and if you are thoughtful with it, as the game goes by it builds the pressure on the bad guys and makes them stand out more.

But for real, Boomslang buddy wtf.
I hope his fancy new GutBased Truth NegatorTM doesn't make it past this testing phase and into the open market. :evileye: In a Champions Game too! :disappoint: :disappoint: :disappoint:
I reckon Boomslang did the civs a favour though because LC was right in the hammer of being played by me, bless him. He'd already wasted two separate nights on giving me BTSC and had another one blocked. Had me first night and then I told him to get Wilgy in there...

I figured, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. The fact that you tried to save my life during the Boomslang debacle lynch is a testament to that. If I had outlived either you or Wilgy, then it would not have looked good for you, and as you said, you mentioned Matt as well.
He chose bea of his own accord out of fear that I kept telling him to invite my teammies (I actually had just told him to invite Matt hahaha) which in hindsight was probably not the wisest choice because bea, bless her she's such a trusting lady he probably should have invited someone a bit more discerning to analyse the situation.
I was glad to have bea. She was my favourite BTSC. :meany:
You saw how much me and Wilgy simply HAVING btsc with LC convinced bea we were good, btsc is a strange beast because you just can't help but trust who you're talking to. I did the same thing in AWR with Hamburger Boy (who fuck me is an outrageously good player). If he invited a couple more civs before dying Wilgy and myself might have found ourself part of a civvie voting bloc hahaha.
I didn't tell bea that you guys were Civvies, you did that by being the in-thread cheerleader for the Save LC BTSC Squad. It was very convincing! :haha: But we talked about watching out for telltale signs of lies, like Wilgy not saving me if I got lynched. :suspish:
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

LC Did you really have tricks in BTSC to clear people or was that horseshit.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 308

Post by Matt »

Lol I think Marmot deserves a win anyway.

Btw Marmot, Mac wanted to hold you at gunpoint when I got btsc with you rofl. "Just threaten to kill him and make him join us" bwahahaha. Mac is ruthless.
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

The LC+bea chatroom was my favorite. Hilarious stuff. LC was trying new ways to trick his chat targets, and bea wasn't having any of it. Then they became best friends.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:Lol I think Marmot deserves a win anyway.

Btw Marmot, Mac wanted to hold you at gunpoint when I got btsc with you rofl. "Just threaten to kill him and make him join us" bwahahaha. Mac is ruthless.
I wish you had. I couldn't be nightkilled that night anyway. :haha:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Yeah, the pikmin! Lol.

Btw, a lot of people were givin' motel a hard time, but like mac said, props to him for stickin' it out. Dude is literally on vacation and we're begging him to post every now and then and vote. "Nah dude, don't get mod killed!! What a waste!"

One of my favorite moments of the game was Mac "begging" motel to help save Wilgy in thread.

:faint:
Image Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DharmaHelper wrote:LC Did you really have tricks in BTSC to clear people or was that horseshit.
Total horseshit. The only trick I had was to try and act like I already knew from my role that my chat friend was bad, and gauge the reaction. :haha:
Turnip Head wrote:The LC+bea chatroom was my favorite. Hilarious stuff. LC was trying new ways to trick his chat targets, and bea wasn't having any of it. Then they became best friends.
True story. I lied and lied until I couldn't squeeze any more information out of her (she clammed up in the presence of lies/withheld info), and then I told the truth and she believed me and told me all about her role and positions and we earnestly made plans together... I was very sad when bea redirected the wrong person that lylo night. Happy she survived, but I was REALLY hoping for an epic Civvie win at the hands of Ahriman.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Yeah, the Pikmin. :D

Ricochet is like "WTF, why are you voting for Black Rock?" I respond "Mate, I might get something nice".

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Also, I think after Lorab was lynched, Wilgy and Mac concluded that Kubrick was bullshit because it wasn't an Epignosis role. Haha. And that Kubrick bs almost completely screwed us near the end there.
Image Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I also figured out Kubrick was bullshit. Eventually. :haha: Then JJJ died and it didn't matter to me anymore.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Fyi LC, I really did miss the vote on accident the day you were lynched. I think Mac really did want to save you for the cred, but I can't exactly remember. In fact, Wilgy, didn't you really miss the vote that day too, or not? I don't recall.

I think early in the game, only one of us sent in our night powers on night 2 or 3 because we all forgot to send them in lulz.
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Lol Matt dominates everybody and magically has to share the victory with the other scum team and an indy because fuzzies.

Booooooooooo
I feel so sorry for you. Here have another win.
Mate. Yes please.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt wrote:Fyi LC, I really did miss the vote on accident the day you were lynched. I think Mac really did want to save you for the cred, but I can't exactly remember. In fact, Wilgy, didn't you really miss the vote that day too, or not? I don't recall.

I think early in the game, only one of us sent in our night powers on night 2 or 3 because we all forgot to send them in lulz.
Yes both you idiots no showed. LC would have survived and Draconus would have been lynched way earlier and we would have looked like fucking heroes.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Keeping in mind that it wasn't until about 3 days later that the thread started to realise there was more than one team and Draco would have been THE THIRD Epic Nose to die :haha:
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

MacDougall wrote:Basically just be more responsible with your vote. I intentionally tried to play this one like a cautionary tale. The mafia meta here allowed me to skate through day after day actually being outwardly obviously bad because bad play is written off as bad, not mafia. As a civilian it can be hard to keep up with contributions but ultimately your biggest obvious influence is your vote and if you are thoughtful with it, as the game goes by it builds the pressure on the bad guys and makes them stand out more.

I reckon Boomslang did the civs a favour though because LC was right in the hammer of being played by me, bless him. He'd already wasted two separate nights on giving me BTSC and had another one blocked. Had me first night and then I told him to get Wilgy in there... He chose bea of his own accord out of fear that I kept telling him to invite my teammies (I actually had just told him to invite Matt hahaha) which in hindsight was probably not the wisest choice because bea, bless her she's such a trusting lady he probably should have invited someone a bit more discerning to analyse the situation.

You saw how much me and Wilgy simply HAVING btsc with LC convinced bea we were good, btsc is a strange beast because you just can't help but trust who you're talking to. I did the same thing in AWR with Hamburger Boy (who fuck me is an outrageously good player). If he invited a couple more civs before dying Wilgy and myself might have found ourself part of a civvie voting bloc hahaha.
I
He didn't trust you 100 btw. I swapped your powers to him that night to see if he ended up deaded. It was more the role than lc truat. When I couldn't pin you down to any role but that role, it was easy to believe that you were on the up and up. Lc and I did work out a thread code. And don't think for one red second he didn't have to work HARD in our bts to get me to trust that he wasn't bad.

In the end, maybe he would have seen it and things would have been different. But yea. Sweet trusting bea was trying to poke her own holes, she was just the fail. :sigh:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

bea wrote:

I reckon Boomslang did the civs a favour though because LC was right in the hammer of being played by me, bless him. He'd already wasted two separate nights on giving me BTSC and had another one blocked. Had me first night and then I told him to get Wilgy in there... He chose bea of his own accord out of fear that I kept telling him to invite my teammies (I actually had just told him to invite Matt hahaha) which in hindsight was probably not the wisest choice because bea, bless her she's such a trusting lady he probably should have invited someone a bit more discerning to analyse the situation.

I
He didn't trust you 100 btw. I swapped your powers to him that night to see if he ended up deaded. It was more the role than lc truat. When I couldn't pin you down to any role but that role, it was easy to believe that you were on the up and up. Lc and I did work out a thread code. And don't think for one red second he didn't have to work HARD in our bts to get me to trust that he wasn't bad.

In the end, maybe he would have seen it and things would have been different. But yea. Sweet trusting bea was trying to poke her own holes, she was just the fail. :sigh:
bea, I am sorry. You're way lovely and awesome and sweet. Next time you are bad fool the shit out of me in retaliation.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Lol sadly I'm the suck at fooling anyone. Hehe. Good job to you though. For realzies. That was super well played. And based in a half truth I had thread evidence for. It's hard to dispute stuff like that. :)
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:You forgot an important step: Make sure the role checker says something sketchy about you, so that a baddie will harp on it all game thinking you'll eventually be an easy lynch. ;)
:pout:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Day 7 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Marmot »

Also, me dropping hints that I was Sidoh, but nobody picking up on them (I don't think).
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I am Ryuk. Discuss.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm only roleclaiming if you give me chocolate.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I do feel more mellow now that DH doesn't want to lynch me though.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Long Con wrote:What is this fruit thing??!
Certain roles are supposed to like a certain fruit, if said certain roles exist in this game. I've basically tried to get some role hints by asking about the "fruit thing".
I am a fan of cider though. :nicenod:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Do I sound like the same MM from Death Note? Perhaps.

You and Ricochet should have a discussion about that. And maybe DharmaHelper too. :nicenod:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 429
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DH wanted to lynch me so bad but he just couldn't do it. :grin: :grin: :grin:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:DH wanted to lynch me so bad but he just couldn't do it. :grin: :grin: :grin:
Good thing too. That would have fucked my credibility up.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Boomslang's lurking...will he speak? Muhahaha.

Marmot, I forgot, I was actually worried when you posted...
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I don't know Mac- who would a Matt/FZ team try to kill? Why would they pick me?

Who would you have picked?

I haven't tried working out many players roles as the game went on. The roles are turning out to not be like they were in the original games- powers and alignments have been changed so I gave up trying to figure it out.
I think Mac would pick you. You can take that to the bank. :P
LOL.

I thought "Please don't come in here Sorsha and be like 'whaaaa' " bwahahahaha
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Btw Sorsha, I'm sorry that you were accidentally silenced, however...

I hope you take that as the huge compliment it was. I wasn't able to target FZ or MM anyway, and I was killing bea that night...so it was either post curse you or don't do anything at all.

I decided that you hadn't been exactly favorable towards me even with me "backing you up", and I was kinda scared you were going to recommend lynching me over FZ or MM.

But yeah, definitely a compliment that I silenced you. Like I said, I didn't want to risk leaving you alone and you bein' all "Okay time to lynch Matt". :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Btw, winners of this game are automatically eligible for 2016 Champies, correct? :grin:
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 353

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:DH wanted to lynch me so bad but he just couldn't do it. :grin: :grin: :grin:
That four way lynch still keeps me awake at night.

Never have I been so frustrated at being able to play only on my phone lol.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:

It was a site to behold. I don't think it's something that we will ever encounter again, even if we tried.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Matt wrote:Btw, winners of this game are automatically eligible for 2016 Champies, correct? :grin:
Wasn't true for last year. I was told it was a special game and did not count.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Ultimately it will be up to MP and/or whoever hosts next year's game.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I also got in trouble for guessing that bea was ahriman lol
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by FZ. »

Golden wrote:

Tell me about it. I was frustrated, period.
By the way, when you were NK, I was devastated. Same for JJJ. Those were the two deaths that upset me the most.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

juliets wrote:
Matt wrote:Btw, winners of this game are automatically eligible for 2016 Champies, correct? :grin:
Btw, Mac was right. You were on point with your abductions. You abducted 3 out of 4 of us! :faint:

:beer:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

FZ - Did you get the message saying "juliets has btsc" ? We figured you did, because you were asking about juliets shortly afterwards in thread.

Turnip - What was the final vote count the day Draconus was lynched?

I remember, we were thinking it was actually 5 - 5, but with FZ's vote manip out there, I'm just curious.

The day Drac was lynched was amazing. So psyched with that reveal haha.
Image Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Matt wrote:
juliets wrote:
Btw, Mac was right. You were on point with your abductions. You abducted 3 out of 4 of us! :faint:

I just never could get the killer no matter how hard I tried! :beer:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

juliets wrote:
Matt wrote:
juliets wrote:

On the other hand, you also blocked us, right? Because there was a day that position 3 had won, so we were able to force vote 3 different players, but the forced votes didn't go through. I bet that was a day you abducted either Mac or Wilgy. :beer:
Image Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Matt wrote:FZ - Did you get the message saying "juliets has btsc" ? We figured you did, because you were asking about juliets shortly afterwards in thread.

I remember, we were thinking it was actually 5 - 5, but with FZ's vote manip out there, I'm just curious.

I did. I didn't know if it were baddies or someone else who sent it, so I kept asking people what they thought to get reactions and see if I can find any baddies. Didn't work.
By the way, not that I'm trying to take MM's win from him, but man, if he'd just trusted me more than he trusted you when we first started fighting in the last day, it would have ended so differently :( But I can't blame him. You did a good job on him, not to mention I fell for it later too.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

BR's death upset me the most :( And LC's lynch was like the Red Wedding of mafia. So fucked up on so many levels.

linki:
Matt wrote:Turnip - What was the final vote count the day Draconus was lynched?

I don't remember, but I think it was a tie and Sorsha broke it against Draco.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Matt wrote:
juliets wrote:
Matt wrote:
juliets wrote:

On the other hand, you also blocked us, right? Because there was a day that position 3 had won, so we were able to force vote 3 different players, but the forced votes didn't go through. I bet that was a day you abducted either Mac or Wilgy. :beer:
Must have been. I feel better knowing that happened!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:BR's death upset me the most :( And LC's lynch was like the Red Wedding of mafia. So fucked up on so many levels.

linki:
Matt wrote:Turnip - What was the final vote count the day Draconus was lynched?

I don't remember, but I think it was a tie and Sorsha broke it against Draco.
Lc's lynch was my worst decision (along with voting Sorsha instead of Matt like I initially wanted). I felt so bad about it :disappoint:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

FZ. wrote:
Matt wrote:FZ - Did you get the message saying "juliets has btsc" ? We figured you did, because you were asking about juliets shortly afterwards in thread.

I did. I didn't know if it were baddies or someone else who sent it, so I kept asking people what they thought to get reactions and see if I can find any baddies. Didn't work.
By the way, not that I'm trying to take MM's win from him, but man, if he'd just trusted me more than he trusted you when we first started fighting in the last day, it would have ended so differently :( But I can't blame him. You did a good job on him, not to mention I fell for it later too.
If I didn't get btsc with Marmot, I'm sure I would've been lynched. That was seriously lucky. Funny, I only voted Long Con because I was trying to distance/bus Mac..."why aren't you voting for LC, Mac??? Hmmm???" Lulz

Linki - Turnip, yeah, Long Con getting lynched was fucked. After it happened, I was actually convinced I was right that Boom was a btsc checker, and was trying to target paint him like a motherfucker in thread haha.

As for 3J, I looked at his ISO after we killed him, and I think 9 out of his last 11 posts were arguing with Mac, Wilgy, and motel. :faint:

We really did gun for those who were against us. ;airguitar:
Image Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Turnip Head wrote:BR's death upset me the most :(
Black Rock had the protective Pikmin, and was intending to use it that night, but she got too busy and was mere minutes too late sending it in. She REALLY should have survived that kill.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 135

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:BR's death upset me the most :(
Black Rock had the protective Pikmin, and was intending to use it that night, but she got too busy and was mere minutes too late sending it in. She REALLY should have survived that kill.
I will vouch for both of these statements; TH was pretty unhappy over BRs death, and we were just waiting for her to come online. We had alternate posts and everything.

For me it was Sorsha; she played a great game, and really was neutral, giving prizes out to all. When the baddies started making moves towards her, though, she started playing for the civs.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

Ugh! That was a devastating night. I got a little too cozy having just survived one lynch manipulation. Which, btw, I had a protection for :dark: I did not have a second protection, obvi :sigh:
But you guys all played an amazing game! I can't hold any of that against you :clap:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”