35%

Total votes: 23
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 373

Re: [DAY 10] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lizzy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote: Persistent. Wrong, but persistent. Wouldn't mind you putting some of that persistence in actual case building and baddie finding instead of phoning every lynch in.
Uuuuh! Feisty, DramaBaddie! (ugh, where's Llama?) Cheers for looking rotten and sparing me the effort of looking somewhere else! :hugs:
What about me looks bad apart from me sniffing out two baddies.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Lizzy »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote: Persistent. Wrong, but persistent. Wouldn't mind you putting some of that persistence in actual case building and baddie finding instead of phoning every lynch in.
Uuuuh! Feisty, DramaBaddie! (ugh, where's Llama?) Cheers for looking rotten and sparing me the effort of looking somewhere else! :hugs:
What about me looks bad apart from me sniffing out two baddies.
You only sniffed Epi a bit. :blush: The other two were indies. And I'm not exactly planning on repeating myself. You know very well what makes you look bad and you're not even trying to improve things. I'm a bit disappointed in you. :sigh:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

You are already familiar with my DH suspicion:
D1 - Votes for me because I'm not playing like a champ, not because I may be bad. Voted for you because you willingly gave your vote to Media.
D2 - Votes for INH because he might be an indie, not because he might be bad. INH was Media. A baddie.
D3 - Votes for Vomps for being un-champion like During this crazy lynch day, went with my best feel at the time which was Vomps under the radar/non participatory attitude. Turns out he was Jack, a possible baddie and NKer
D4 - Votes for DP because (again) he's not playing like a champ, not because he might be bad. Yeah, got me on that one.
D5- FINALLY! votes for Llama because he might be bad, but only because Llama made a case against him (which I agree with btw) I made a rather large case against llama in rebuttal which you've ignored, and guess what, Llama was Delbert, a dangerous baddie.
D6 - Vomps again - not playing like a champ, but potential baddie for flying under the radar and having voted for Kate Potential baddie meaning actually a baddie.
D7 - Super case against Vomps again because he's Jack knowing that if that's the case, this lynch will end in no-one dead. And what does that mean? Well, there will be 2(two) days without one badiie being lynched, and in the mean time they might get 3 (PP included). Nice, huh? Nice how that worked out though.
Oh and I'm not sure I have brought this up before: trying waaaaay too hard to look civ, and apparently it's working. Someone has to try.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Not to mention my thoughts on a number of additional suspects including JC.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: [NIGHT 9] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Tangrowth »

BigDamnHero wrote:I think you're right...

@MP: IF there is only one baddie team left (one way or another), does that mean that they will have nightly NKs?
Yes.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

These motherfuckers in the Red Room inviting the shit out of me :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 152

Post by BigDamnHero »

DharmaHelper wrote:These motherfuckers in the Red Room inviting the shit out of me :P
I didn't need an invitation...

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

A game within a game. Well done host with the most. That's pretty frackin' epic tbh.

I'm both excited and skerred silly to see how this all works out.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 327

Post by S~V~S »

Wow, i am alive :D

I can confrm that up to now, there was no deadie thread 9or if there was, i was unaware of it). That looks like a rough crowd in there :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Welcome back SVS, I'm glad to see that wrong was righted. Nice going MP host with the most.

I don't know what to make of that red thread. It looks like they are trying to vote the same 3 people and if they do that they will only add 3 people to a 30 role game. How odd. I didn't play Twin Peaks so if there is some logic here that I don't understand about this other game then please someone pipe in and say.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

BigDamnHero wrote:So it seems as though Nev has been insanified...damn.
NotInOxford am also insanified and am not very reinvestment about it. I thnk gynocracy irreprovable the second time this game, urgh. Really exenterate SVS is Dr. Von Dreszen in business.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

JC - from what I can gather from the red thread, it looks like yes, they are voting to invite some people to their thread. I'm guessing that one or all of them will be lynched in here and join the dead side? That's how I read it anyway.

Again, purely speculative, but there's a large number of baddies already in that thread. I wonder if their goal will be to get teammates with them or to seek revenge on the living civs. I gotta admit, I'm a little worried about how this is going to shake out.

Insane goosey is no fun. :(

Nev and Goosey - short sentences work best. :)
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

bea wrote:JC - from what I can gather from the red thread, it looks like yes, they are voting to invite some people to their thread. I'm guessing that one or all of them will be lynched in here and join the dead side? That's how I read it anyway.

Again, purely speculative, but there's a large number of baddies already in that thread. I wonder if their goal will be to get teammates with them or to seek revenge on the living civs. I gotta admit, I'm a little worried about how this is going to shake out.

Ohhhh bea i didnt think about them being deaded in here to get into that game. Yikes.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Oh Great and Powerful Sockface, I have a few questions:

1) Will the Red Room disban once we leave Twin Peaks land?
2) I know we can cross post, may we also cross vote?
3) Each land has lasted once cycle, will the same remain true for Twin Peaks land?

4) Not a question, but in case you missed it, some general sucking up.

Well done sir. Really - a game within a game. Can't even imagine the amount of work and thought that went into doing all this. The character role lists are spot on btw. I loved reading the "bea" role and several others.

I think, depending on how you answer, that's most of my questions for now.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

juliets wrote:
bea wrote:JC - from what I can gather from the red thread, it looks like yes, they are voting to invite some people to their thread. I'm guessing that one or all of them will be lynched in here and join the dead side? That's how I read it anyway.

Ohhhh bea i didnt think about them being deaded in here to get into that game. Yikes.
Yea, IDK if that's how it's going to work or not. Or if - as my questions above are any indication, if this is something we're going to have the rest of the game. I want to hear what the host has to say, but this could change things pretty significantly come the next day phase. :(
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sockface I want to second bea's compliment - the roles are delicious! I especially like the one that talks about me and bea and kate and SVS. But the they were all right on!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

juliets wrote:Sockface I want to second bea's compliment - the roles are delicious! I especially like the one that talks about me and bea and kate and SVS. But the they were all right on!
alms loved the I'm insane, not zanified! Dormouse and with vlei goodmannered Llama and then between me and phrensy. pitapat words.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

also - regardless of how sock answers, I don't think that it should shape our intentions of hunting baddies right now. The bells and whistles of the game have been pretty easy for baddies to hide behind.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

In terms of suspects/cases, I think evidence has been presented that could reasonably point to JC being either a Manipulator or a Video Game mafia person.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote:In terms of suspects/cases, I think evidence has been presented that could reasonably point to JC being either a Manipulator or a Video Game mafia person.
And I have answered all of your allegations - I am not a manipulator or a VG mafia.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

DharmaHelper wrote:In terms of suspects/cases, I think evidence has been presented that could reasonably point to JC being either a Manipulator or a Video Game mafia person.
I've been in the "no clear read" one way or the other on JC tbh. I keep hoping she's civ, but I know how very well she can trick me.

Can you - for a lazy person, (I'm guessing I'm not the only one) bullet point this reasoning?

I personally found, that when JC -- did that exact thing for me - it was very helpful to the civ cause.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote:
And I have answered all of your allegations - I am not a manipulator or a VG mafia.
Sure you've answered them, but I don't think you've answered them satisfactorily.

Does anyone else have any other suspects?

@Bea Sure I can pull together some stuff. If you want specifics I pretty solidly put forth voting evidence that suggested JC might be with Kate's team and Nev put out a good bit of evidence that might point to JC using shifty language to get a vote boost from Rumpelstiltskin. But off the top of my head these things come to mind

1. Voted for Kate in the rezz poll
2. Nev's analysis of the Rumpelstiltskin power includes JC
3. When Epignosis (Whom I suspect was PP) was a contender for the lynch, JC voted the other candidates, helping Epig avoid being lynched.

Here are some links to take a look at my thoughts on JC

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 948#p55948
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 804#p54804
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 791#p54791
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 789#p54789
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 753#p54753

And nev's rumpelstiltskin possibility
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 749#p54743

Hope that helps.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

bea wrote: Oh Great and Powerful Sockface, I have a few questions:

3) Each land has lasted once cycle, will the same remain true for Twin Peaks land?

Well done sir. Really - a game within a game. Can't even imagine the amount of work and thought that went into doing all this. The character role lists are spot on btw. I loved reading the "bea" role and several others.

1) Good question.
2) You cannot cross post or cross vote. You will be punished if you do so, excluding one warning.
3) Good question.
4) And thank you. :)
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

On the bright side if I do get invited to the Red Room it will be a joy to see my ture loves Llama and INH and Epignosis fight over who get me all to themselves.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

@BDH

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

DharmaHelper wrote:@BDH

no joke.
sweetie. I missed the opposites rule once. DON'T POKE THE BEAR!!! :sigh:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Anybody else have any thoughts or suspects? SD/Eloh in particular pop to my mind when I think of blendy players that may be baddies hiding from the crossfire.

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
bea wrote: Oh Great and Powerful Sockface, I have a few questions:

1) Good question.
2) You cannot cross post or cross vote. You will be punished if you do so, excluding one warning.
3) Good question.
4) And thank you. :)

So exactly how I expected it to go. I'm at least glad I have two good questions there. And I'm glad I got the warning here so that I understand the rules of the Red Room Better. I COMPLETELY WISH BDH WOULDN'T DANCE WITH THE DEVIL BTW. but you know, try making a stubborn person listen to you. *rolleyes*

I'm also at least really happy that I got my voice out while I was still under the one warning rule in the Red Room. I hope it helps us.

Imma off to look at the DH links now. Thank you for giving them to me - lazy player I usually am. JC is trickstery for me.

oh holy sockalious, your most welcome. Really. Really. Well done sir! Really REALLY well done sir!"
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Spacedaisy – Significant other of MP, she knows him better than anyone else. THE BEST PERSON EVER NOTHING AT ALL NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS PERSON NO JOKE HERE. ( L = 1 / N = 1) (Secrets)
Fixed that for you MP. Thank me later.

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

DharmaHelper wrote:Anybody else have any thoughts or suspects? SD/Eloh in particular pop to my mind when I think of blendy players that may be baddies hiding from the crossfire.
sd voted me for weak reasons after the sheild poll, and elo missed the whole "husband/wife" thing that went down during the other lynch I had.

I've not seen anything from either of them that make me have particularly warm comfy feelings about.

I'm not saying I think they are bad, I'm saying I have like ZERO read on either of them, and my lack of read on them makes me nervous this late in the game.

linki - I agree with your fix tbh DH. SD the person is so amazingly awesome I just CAN'T EVEN. :sigh:
bea
Racketeer

Re: [DAY 7] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by bea »

DharmaHelper wrote:http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 848#p49848 - This post here pings me a bit. Goose comes to JC's rescue and JC uses that to help explain her inquiry into FH's analysis. Goose btw, is an awesome person and player and every time I've interacted with her it has been a pleasant experience. She has a lovely manner about her and I admire her skill as a player.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 124#p51124 - This post here actually makes me think JC might not be on AP's team. Prior to him being Modkilled she expresses a desire to vote for him. This of course could be a ploy, and it could be JC being irritated at her teammate and trying to nudge him back in line, but IDK. Something to consider, guys.

And then this confuses me:

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 418#p51418 - here JC advocates steering away from focusing on Media. Up to this point, (maybe I'm wrong) but the majority of her focus was on Media/Zodac related discussion and not on actual baddie finding.
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 470#p51470 - Here she agrees with Nevin's Notion to lynch INH again. Complete 180.
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 486#p51486 - her vote for INH
Now the only reason I can think of JC saying she'd like to steer off Indie/Media talk and then flipping 180 would be to make it look like she was actual-mafia hunting then sneak up in there with the easy target vote. Dunno. Again, something to consider guys.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 789#p51789 - See's beas game as civvie
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 806#p51806 - votes to give bea the shield
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 934#p52934 JC's response to Kate's death. Seems to think she was a civ. Hmmm.
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 944#p52944 JC investigates Kates killing. Vested interest?
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 049#p53049 - brings up the bwt susp. but says its not enough to vote on (note bwt also voted to rezz Kate.) Bwt by the way is a pretty neat dude. Very cool to talk to and so on. He's got a great style of play that I always enjoy. My experience of playing with him tells me he's a dangerous baddie and an invaluable civvie.

Thats all I've got for now, as it is mondo late and I am mondo tired. From this analysis however I am not really comfortable with JC's civvieness. She has certainly moved up in my suspicion list, and I am interested in others thoughts about here. The most interesting thing I can see is that she seems to be very focused/understanding of some of the indie roles and then very distracted/confused regarding the mafia roles.
If JC is bad, and she has a teemate, I really truely hope it's not goosey.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

DharmaHelper wrote:
juliets wrote:
Sure you've answered them, but I don't think you've answered them satisfactorily.

@Bea Sure I can pull together some stuff. If you want specifics I pretty solidly put forth voting evidence that suggested JC might be with Kate's team and Nev put out a good bit of evidence that might point to JC using shifty language to get a vote boost from Rumpelstiltskin. But off the top of my head these things come to mind

3. When Epignosis (Whom I suspect was PP) was a contender for the lynch, JC voted the other candidates, helping Epig avoid being lynched.

Hope that helps.
I'd really like to know what svs thinks about it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

[center]Day 10: The Exit of Big Damn Wuss[/center][/b]
"You!" the voice pointed at BigDamnHero.

BigDamnHero stood, defiant. "Yes, YOU!" exclaimed the voice. "Champions don't defy the host!!! Are you willing to accept the price???"

BigDamnHero was. "You bet! Fuck you!!"

The host sighed. "I hate to do this, but...."

A giant sock appeared out of nowhere, completely covering BigDamnHero. After a few minutes, he couldn't stand it any longer, and stopped breathing, suffocated to death by the enclosed space and terrible smell.

BigDamnHero has been modkilled. He was Thomas.

It is still Day 10.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

BigDamnBalls.

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

:sigh:

really sweetie? really?

I guess if this is your last game you went out how you wanted to go out. Being an *in your face* player the whole way.

Still, I'm VERY sad to loose you and your role. :(
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

DharmaHelper wrote:BigDamnBalls.
don't encourage him. :p
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

bea wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
juliets wrote:

Hope that helps.
I'd really like to know what svs thinks about it.

also - I did read all the links - I have thoughts - but I'd like svs to weigh in first.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

MovingPictures07 wrote:[center]Day 10: The Exit of Big Damn Wuss[/center][/b]
"You!" the voice pointed at BigDamnHero.

BigDamnHero stood, defiant. "Yes, YOU!" exclaimed the voice. "Champions don't defy the host!!! Are you willing to accept the price???"

BigDamnHero was. "You bet! Fuck you!!"

The host sighed. "I hate to do this, but...."

A giant sock appeared out of nowhere, completely covering BigDamnHero. After a few minutes, he couldn't stand it any longer, and stopped breathing, suffocated to death by the enclosed space and terrible smell.

BigDamnHero has been modkilled. He was Thomas.

It is still Day 10.

oh sweet sockface - does that mean that BDH is now in the Red Room?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

bea wrote:

Modkilled players do not get to participate in The Red Room; they are gone from the game completely.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
bea wrote:

Modkilled players do not get to participate in The Red Room; they are gone from the game completely.
good job sweetie. :( good job. :sigh:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

the only good that can come from this is there were a couple of times bdh was actually voting - who did he vote for?
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

bea wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
bea wrote:

targeting hoss, really?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Elo (Shield Poll)
DP (Night Lynch)
BWT D4
Gleam D5
Gleam N5
BDH D6
BWT D7
Nev D8

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Mongoose wrote:
bea wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
bea wrote:

targeting hoss, really?

I really hope I'm misunderstanding your insanify right now. Because how can you not see why I would be pissed that he threw away a great role for the civ cause?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

DharmaHelper wrote:Elo (Shield Poll)
DP (Night Lynch)
BWT D4
Gleam D5
Gleam N5
BDH D6
BWT D7
Nev D8
that's bdh's vote record? is that what you are saying?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Oops should have labeled that. Yeah that's BDH's vote record though I'm tired so I may have made a mistake or two.

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
bea wrote:

so - if modkilled players do not get to participate in the Red Room and are gone from the game "COMPLETELY" - how is it that the exaggerator has still been around?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

DharmaHelper wrote:Oops should have labeled that. Yeah that's BDH's vote record though I'm tired so I may have made a mistake or two.
fair enough - I've not looked back tbh.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

bea wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
bea wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
bea wrote:

targeting hoss, really?

I really hope I'm misunderstanding your insanify right now. Because how can you not see why I would be pissed that he threw away a great role for the civ cause?
I Cheshire Cat do, bleag
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

bea wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
bea wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
bea wrote:

targeting hoss, really?

bigsimpsin do see. deafened feel unavoidable resurrect. I do see.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”