Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: [NIGHT 2] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by juliets »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Epi has a history of know civ Elo and its annoying when you are a baddie with her, but yeah it makes me trust his judgement on her. I will be burned by this when they are baddies and cant guarantee that they are not, but I feel better about this choice for now.
So basically you're voting her because Epi did? I guess I just don't agree with the reasoning. Maybe it is a civ Epi noticing a civ Elo but that's just one of maEpiny factors. She could've gotten better at fooling him, they could be bad together, he could be a baddie trying to set her up, or a baddie trying to make her think he's civ by supporting her. There's no way to know and I wouldn't want to base my vote on his or anyone else's in that way.

I'm gonna vote for myself actually, there's nobody I majorly trust at this point.
I can see that from your perspective, but I played a lot of games in a row with both of them where this came up recently, so I have thought about it quite a bit as I am sure several other players in those games have as well. Also, I think a baddie Elo would be posting more. She tried really hard when she replced in as a baddie in Agods with DF and I, but Epi saw through her sock very quickly and then quickly pursued her as bad. If he were bad and thought she was on another baddie team, he would totally go for her I think.

This is all my personal impressions and Epi could totally say I am completely wrong, but thats how I making my decision. Which frankly had a lot more thought behind it then many of the votes, so I dont see a problem with it. I have to vote for someone and no one wins if we all vote ourselves.
Hedge, I've been in those same games where Eloh has turned out to be good when Epig stood up for her and then when Eloh was bad in the game i co-hosted with SVS, Epig was all over it. So I am considering that as I make a decision on who to vote. I also think bea is on her civvie game, but when it gets down to it with either one of them I don't absolutely trust anyone. Voting for myself though, as the only one i trust, would just result in spreading the vote more.

So, maybe I will flip a coin but I'm going to take just a little bit longer to consider what to do.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 127

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I don't get the logic for Lizzy, especially given she supported the wacky software idea. And the people voting for Elo because Epig sees her civ game doesn't fly with me. Although I hardly ever buy the "Because I know the person better IRL, I'm better at reading them" argument. I think all the times MP and I have been wrong about each other is enough evidence of that lol.

I am however willing to throw a vote toward bea. She seems fairly involved and is asking lots of questions and examining multiple aspects, which I generally like to see from her.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 373

Post by DharmaHelper »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I don't get the logic for Lizzy, especially given she supported the wacky software idea. And the people voting for Elo because Epig sees her civ game doesn't fly with me. Although I hardly ever buy the "Because I know the person better IRL, I'm better at reading them" argument. I think all the times MP and I have been wrong about each other is enough evidence of that lol.

I am however willing to throw a vote toward bea. She seems fairly involved and is asking lots of questions and examining multiple aspects, which I generally like to see from her.

Are you and MP intimate?
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

hahahahahaha!

Ok, I'm tired of pondering on this and going to throw my vote to bea.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 192

Post by insertnamehere »

Why should you vote for me?

Umm...
Here's 17 gifs of cute animals hugging things!

WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Epi has a history of know civ Elo and its annoying when you are a baddie with her, but yeah it makes me trust his judgement on her. I will be burned by this when they are baddies and cant guarantee that they are not, but I feel better about this choice for now.
So basically you're voting her because Epi did? I guess I just don't agree with the reasoning. Maybe it is a civ Epi noticing a civ Elo but that's just one of many factors. She could've gotten better at fooling him, they could be bad together, he could be a baddie trying to set her up, or a baddie trying to make her think he's civ by supporting her. There's no way to know and I wouldn't want to base my vote on his or anyone else's in that way.

I'm gonna vote for myself actually, there's nobody I majorly trust at this point.
I see two scenarios in which we should be concerned:
1) Elo is bad and Epig is bad
2) Elo is bad and Epig is good.

Epig's alignment really has nothing to do with whether Elo is good or not.

Interesting that people called four people voting Elo a bandwagon and then Bea got six votes.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

wow guys! I'm touched. Truely.

Of the people with votes, I know I'm 100% civ and trustworthy and cute. (if not rather awkward and clumsy, that just adds to my cute though really.)

Not really sure of anyone else, but of the people getting votes, Kate hasn't really sparked any "wait wot?" from me yet, so my vote is going there.

I'm in general unsure of the whole Epi/Elo thing. I couldn't read my hubby for crap when we played together, but then again, I can't really read my very good friends for crap either. IDK - I know they were baddies together in Grimm though so that whole scenario where they are both bad has happened before. I can't really say he did any vouching there. IDK.

I also have to admit, the cute kittens did alllllllmost make me think about taking the bribe for like .000000001 second. (wot? I like kittens. :blush:)

vote Kate

@ dom - I just skimmed the thread pretty quickly as I'm running hecka behind today - but were any of the people that voted for me also the ones calling the bandwagon?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Bea, how could you turn your back on the kittens, you monster...
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
So basically you're voting her because Epi did? I guess I just don't agree with the reasoning. Maybe it is a civ Epi noticing a civ Elo but that's just one of many factors. She could've gotten better at fooling him, they could be bad together, he could be a baddie trying to set her up, or a baddie trying to make her think he's civ by supporting her. There's no way to know and I wouldn't want to base my vote on his or anyone else's in that way.

I see two scenarios in which we should be concerned:
1) Elo is bad and Epig is bad
2) Elo is bad and Epig is good.

Epig's alignment really has nothing to do with whether Elo is good or not.

Interesting that people called four people voting Elo a bandwagon and then Bea got six votes.
I never used the term bandwagon. I just think it's odd how willing people are to trust Epi's instincts when we have no idea if he's trustworthy. He could be lying or wrong.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullz, I'm sorry I wasn't clear that I didn't mean YOU called it a bandwagon. I was speaking generally using your post as jumping point.

Boomslang voted for Bea. He called the Elo votes a bandwagon. Four elo voters. One is herself. The other is her husband. The other is me. The other is hedge. I have similar as hedge for voting Elo.

However, Boomslang votes on a person who got the 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, and 25th votes (His being he 25th).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Hmmm...that's an interesting point Dom.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

bea wrote:Hmmm...that's an interesting point Dom.
I do want to make this clear though, I do not think that voting for you is a bad idea, I just think that Boomslang is being a hypocrite. :)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: [POLLS] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Tangrowth »

NIGHT 2

Who should have the honor of being nominated the first shieldbearer of the Shield of Grayskull???!

Poll ended at Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:42:05 pm

AceofSpaces
No votes

agleaminranks
No votes

bea
thellama73 (6), blindfaeth (10), Mongoose (21), Flyin' High (22), birdwithteeth11 (23), juliets (24), Boomslang (25) 26%

BigDamnHero
No votes

birdwithteeth11
No votes

blindfaeth
No votes

Boomslang
No votes

Bullzeye
Bullzeye (20) 4%

Devin the Omniscient
Devin the Omniscient (14) 4%

DFaraday
No votes

DharmaHelper
DharmaHelper (13), AceofSpaces (15) 7%

DisgruntledPorcupine
No votes

Dom
No votes

Elohcin
Epignosis (3), Hedgeowl (9), Elohcin (17), Dom (19), BigDamnHero (27) 19%

Epignosis
No votes

Flyin' High
No votes

Hedgeowl
No votes

insertnamehere
insertnamehere (5), Lizzy (18) 7%

juliets
No votes

Kate
reywaS (11), Kate (16), bea (26) 11%

Lizzy
Russtifinko (7), Vompatti (12) 7%

Mongoose
No votes

Nevinera
No votes

reywaS
No votes

Russtifinko
Nevinera (8) 4%

Spacedaisy
No votes

thellama73
No votes

Vompatti
No votes

The host, of course! (host, deadies, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), S~V~S (2), kneel4justice (4) 11%
Total votes : 27

Missing votes: agleaminranks, DFaraday, DisgruntledPorcupine, Spacedaisy
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

Dom wrote:
I do want to make this clear though, I do not think that voting for you is a bad idea, I just think that Boomslang is being a hypocrite. :)
It's true, I voted for bea after many others had done so. However, I feel that the bea voters (including myself) all independently considered the evidence for her civness. You and Hedge, on the other hand, seemed to follow a train of thought that went "I think Elo is civ because Epig said so." And that's what felt like a bandwagon: jumping on the conclusion made by another charismatic player without further consideration.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

DharmaHelper wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:I don't get the logic for Lizzy, especially given she supported the wacky software idea. And the people voting for Elo because Epig sees her civ game doesn't fly with me. Although I hardly ever buy the "Because I know the person better IRL, I'm better at reading them" argument. I think all the times MP and I have been wrong about each other is enough evidence of that lol.

Are you and MP intimate?
We're best friends IRL. So I think it's safe to say we are.

And Dom, I personally didn't think of it much as a bandwagon. I can see where Boomslang is coming from though, inasmuch as it feels like you and Hedge are simply voting Elo because you're trusting Epig to be reading his wife accurately. And to me, that's a bit of a stretch.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:because you're trusting Epig to be reading his wife accurately. And to me, that's a bit of a stretch.
SHOTS FIRED
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Dom wrote:
lol I didn't think you thought I was bad just because a lot of people seem to be good at reading my civness for once. (TBH, I know you well enough to know you would just come out and tell me you thought I was bad. :p)

I was more curious because I get paranoid when lots of people start agreeing with me, I think some of them might be baddies trying to kiss up to me. Not really feeling it atm from this particular group so I was wondering if you saw something I didn't.

Also - I see both sides to this thing with boomslang. I can see why he found those votes followy alongy and why you could see his vote being a little pot kettley. Don't you two do this a lot or am I remembering incorrectly?
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by reywaS »

Boomslang wrote:
Dom wrote:
It's true, I voted for bea after many others had done so. However, I feel that the bea voters (including myself) all independently considered the evidence for her civness. You and Hedge, on the other hand, seemed to follow a train of thought that went "I think Elo is civ because Epig said so." And that's what felt like a bandwagon: jumping on the conclusion made by another charismatic player without further consideration.
agreed here completely. Trusting Epig's read of Elo when Epig's alliance is very much in question doesn't make sense to me.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

WhAT DO WE WANT?

A NIGHT POST!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

Whenever is most convenient for you, our most glorious and socktacular host.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

bea wrote:
Dom wrote:
lol I didn't think you thought I was bad just because a lot of people seem to be good at reading my civness for once. (TBH, I know you well enough to know you would just come out and tell me you thought I was bad. :p)

I was more curious because I get paranoid when lots of people start agreeing with me, I think some of them might be baddies trying to kiss up to me. Not really feeling it atm from this particular group so I was wondering if you saw something I didn't.

Also - I see both sides to this thing with boomslang. I can see why he found those votes followy alongy and why you could see his vote being a little pot kettley. Don't you two do this a lot or am I remembering incorrectly?
I think we've played one game together, and I believe we were teammates. I might be wrong though.
reywaS wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
Dom wrote:
agreed here completely. Trusting Epig's read of Elo when Epig's alliance is very much in question doesn't make sense to me.
I have felt good about Epig despite our disagreements on strategy. I do not remember him being wrong about his wife as of yet. I could see him lying about this, but I don't think he is.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 209

Post by Epignosis »

Snake Mountain's Demons
DharmaHelper was trying to help the Eternians, but she ran out of spells because her sigil was broken. She missed every time and wound up knocked into a spiked pit.

reywaS attacked his enemy but his hand was eaten. His love life from then on was ruined.

Flyin' High shot the enemy from a distance. She reloaded but one of hell's hosts hoisted her high into the air, ready to drop her to her doom.

boo was busy doing something else.

Only Epigonsis could save them. :noble:

It is now time for you to Start Listening to Epignosis.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote:
Snake Mountain's Demons
DharmaHelper was trying to help the Eternians, but she ran out of spells because her sigil was broken. She missed every time and wound up knocked into a spiked pit.

reywaS attacked his enemy but his hand was eaten. His love life from then on was ruined.

Flyin' High shot the enemy from a distance. She reloaded but one of hell's hosts hoisted her high into the air, ready to drop her to her doom.

This is the song of my people.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:
Snake Mountain's Demons

:haha:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, that took a while. Posts coming shortly!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 2: The Battle for Eternia

The shieldbearer had been selected. "bea!!" cheered the crowd. She was handed the shield of Grayskull. Some cursed under their breath.

"Now, let's get a move on!" demanded reywaS. "Evil does not rest!"

The players marched onto the battlefield. Chaos ensued. They began attacking one another.

Unfortunately, amid all the chaos, evil was able to disguise itself, and make its move. A Big Daddy revealed itself and drilled reywaS to his death. He screamed bloody murder.

Mycroft was unhappy with insertnamehere. "You bloody liar," he scowled. Instead of raising a sword, he pulled out a gun, and shot insertnamehere in the head, killing him instantly.

The champions conferred after it was deemed that the battle should be over, realizing that two had fallen. They were saddened to see reywaS drilled to death and knew it was the work of something truly evil.

They were not quite as sad to see insertnamehere had met his end. Many were happy, in fact. But some were angered that his true identity was not revealed.

Nonetheless, the Battle for Eternia was a sloppy bloodshed that the champions hoped had worked out better. They must not let their anger fuel them as much, and instead, in honor of reywaS, seek justice for evildoers tomorrow.

The voice suddenly interfered much more. "So, are we ready for a new environment?" he inquired. They were silent.

"I will take that as a yes," the voice said. "First, though... there is something I want to show all of you. Courtesy of Jim Moriarty!" It started laughing.

Suddenly, a couple dozen papers started raining to the ground. The champions each picked up the piece of paper, which said:

"Lizzy =
Jack Torrence"

Then another barrage of papers started raining. The players were intrigued. The second group of papers said:

"Epignosis =
Homestar Runner"

"Oh, one more thing too!" the voice added. "I have one other piece of paper for all of you! This time courtesy of Jack Torrence himself!" It chuckled.

The last piece of paper detailed Mr. Torrence's thoughts: "Beware! The shield is a trap."

reywaS has been killed by Big Daddy (Bouncer).
insertnamehere has been killed by Mycroft Holmes.

To be continued...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 2: A Squid Eating Dough in a Polyethylene Bag Is Fast and Bulbous, Got Me?

A white light flashed, once more!

This time, however, the area around them remained completely white. Nothing but blank, white, empty space.

"What the hell??" asked BigDamnHero.

The voice could be heard laughing.

Suddenly, the champions heard a wailing saxophone and the atmosphere around them changed in accordance with the music. "Is this some kind of acid trip?" asked juliets. "Not quite..." responded Boomslang.

The music constantly shifted, and as it did, so did the environment around them, which proved to be incredibly distracting.

It is now Day 3. You have 48 hours to fight the establishment.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [DAY 3] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 3 Event: Psychic Jugglers

Suddenly, a portal opened up out of nowhere.

"Ooooh, a portal!" exclaimed Mongoose. "Let's check it out!" she exclaimed. The champions were a bit hesitant, but many were so ready to be rid of the chaotic dimension that surrounded them currently, so they collectively decided to enter.

Once they all had entered and the portal closed behind them, they realized they had made a mistake. The atmosphere could only be described as bizarre -- with twisting colors of purple, blue, and black all around them, the ceilings, walls, and floors indistinguishable. Many of them felt very dizzy and could hardly stand.

How could they properly fight the establishment now?

It is still Day 3.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Hedgeowl »

Dom wrote:Bullz, I'm sorry I wasn't clear that I didn't mean YOU called it a bandwagon. I was speaking generally using your post as jumping point.

Boomslang voted for Bea. He called the Elo votes a bandwagon. Four elo voters. One is herself. The other is her husband. The other is me. The other is hedge. I have similar as hedge for voting Elo.

However, Boomslang votes on a person who got the 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, and 25th votes (His being he 25th).
I think Bullz and Boom might feel differently if they had played LOST or AGods, although rey did and that hasnt changed his opinion. Epis defense of civ Elo became major issues in those games and was discussed to death (elo's that is :p ), but again he was right and was the first to go after her in AGods after she replaced back in as a baddie and he suspected her.

So yes, I trust his judgement on Elo more than I trust mine on anyone in this game. As I already stated this is a waaay more thought out reason with lots of history to it than "i am getting civve vibes from bea." I always get civvie vibes from bea, because she's super involved and awesome, but doenst mean I trust her yet this game. I dont really want this to derail the whole thread like it did in the other games, so I am trying to answer questions, but Dom made some excellent points as well. Why the attack on Elo vs. bea voters?

Linki :huh: night post
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 21

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

aw shit
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

This is going to be an interesting day, that is for certain. RIPIYWG Reydog and Check you later INH.

ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

You guys really should have voted for me....
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Hedgeowl wrote: I dont really want this to derail the whole thread like it did in the other games, so I am trying to answer questions, but Dom made some excellent points as well. Why the attack on Elo vs. bea voters?
When I first commented about the Elo votes, Bea only had 2 votes on her. They began to fly in right after I self-voted. I don't think it's entirely normal that she got like 4 in a row, but nor do I agree with voting for someone just because someone else (albeit someone very close to that person) whose allegiance is unclear says it's a good idea.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 229

Post by thellama73 »

Also, a tin teardrop.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

RIPIYWG Rey. I'm just glad we can finally stop talking about INH. Would have preferred to know his role though.

Nice poll too. I'm going to try and see if I can think of a way around this. And no, I highly doubt he did all our names in alphabetical order. That would be too obvious.

Linki
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:RIPIYWG Rey. I'm just glad we can finally stop talking about INH. Would have preferred to know his role though.

Nice poll too. I'm going to try and see if I can think of a way around this. And no, I highly doubt he did all our names in alphabetical order. That would be too obvious.

Linki

No I think it's far more likely MP randomized our names and then put those numbers up. :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, if I missed any night PMs to anyone or if any of you have questions, as always, PM me. This game has a lot going on, so it's possible I may miss something, even though I try my hardest not to.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

If anyone gets a rez, you know who to use it on.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

I am sad to see INH night killed because he would have been the safest way to vote today. Meh.

So Robert, what do you think of the fact no one was lynched?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

insertnamehere wrote:If anyone gets a rez, you know who to use it on.
Yeah, anyone but the guy who's probably a dangerous indy with no reason to have any affection for the civs after we tried to bandwagon him twice! :p
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I am a little confused about how Mycroft Holmes is killing people.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:I am sad to see INH night killed because he would have been the safest way to vote today. Meh.

To be honest, I thought I was fucked.

I'm a bit relieved, and at the same time not so much.

Tell your boyfriend he's an asshole. :)
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

I'm just going to bide my time until the black lodge portion of the game...
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Me, AP, and SVS are having a party is the super secret important deadie thread where we decide who to NK. There's cake and everything.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epignosis wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I am sad to see INH night killed because he would have been the safest way to vote today. Meh.

I tell him that all the time. The question is why you are saying it?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I tell him that all the time. The question is why you are saying it?
I don't know my dear.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Mmmm hmm.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

So we are faced with a random lynch, it seems. Hardly good odds. I think we should all just vote for #1 and get it over with.

Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:I am a little confused about how Mycroft Holmes is killing people.
What do you think we should do, A.S.S.?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:So we are faced with a random lynch, it seems. Hardly good odds. I think we should all just vote for #1 and get it over with.
I will if you will.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor