Total votes: 23
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: [NIGHT 1] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by juliets »

Epignosis, could you elaborate as to why Rusti's vote makes you think he is good? As i understand it he was just goofing on Mongoose which doesn't strike me as being indicative of alignment.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Hedgeowl »

I have been thinking more about the VAL voting bloc and with all this talk of indies I realized that is basically what VAL becomes every game. They are essentially playing as an indie team in every game. Now indy leader Lizzy may or may not be working to find baddies as a civ or pretending to as a baddie but AP and Vompers often follow her vote or leads. Or if one of them is threatened they will rally to protect one another regardless of alignment.

For this reason I consider them to be indies if their voting follows this pattern and will probably vote for one of them as a result. They are free to vote differently and change my mind of course, but this is my current thinking.

i still love VAL k, but think it should be a team for good and not evil. :hugs:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Ok I guess I'm a tad confused by the day 3 plan. Maybe I dont understand the Zodac role but is the whole point that IF he targeted a man with a machine last night, that he can't do it again the following? And if so, isn't that kinda blown out of the water by Epignosis's night post - and then MP's extension of night? I mean wouldn't it be just as likely that the original target got switched? Seems to me we are back to a 50/50 probability at best.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Kate wrote:Ok I guess I'm a tad confused by the day 3 plan. Maybe I dont understand the Zodac role but is the whole point that IF he targeted a man with a machine last night, that he can't do it again the following? And if so, isn't that kinda blown out of the water by Epignosis's night post - and then MP's extension of night? I mean wouldn't it be just as likely that the original target got switched? Seems to me we are back to a 50/50 probability at best.
I would love more zodac background as well cause I am not 100% on how he works. I think that MP wasnt accepting changes to Night PMs even with the extenstion, so that essentially we are in day 2 withou knowing results. I would have to look at the timing on epis post and mps though.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 209

Post by Epignosis »

Flyin' High wrote:Epi (and anyone else who wants to chime in on this topic), what do you think about this post:
major distraction wrote:The thing is, I was ready to be on your side, and help catch baddies. And then S~V~S started to rail against indie roles. Blame her, not me.
When I first read this last night it felt to me like he was admitting that we are right that he's media since by this point people were starting to jump on board/agree with the no discussion, just vote for him Day 2 proposed plan.
Yeah, that does sound like a defeatist's admission.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:Epignosis, could you elaborate as to why Rusti's vote makes you think he is good? As i understand it he was just goofing on Mongoose which doesn't strike me as being indicative of alignment.
At first all his off-topic frivolity and his subsequent vote for Mongoose (for a wacky reason) made me want to vote for him. But then I thought about it:

From my experience (having hosted him as both good and bad), Russ tends to be more invested when he has a team. The early vote for Mongoose to me says, "I may not have time for this, but I know MP well enough not to miss the vote."
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Kate wrote:Ok I guess I'm a tad confused by the day 3 plan. Maybe I dont understand the Zodac role but is the whole point that IF he targeted a man with a machine last night, that he can't do it again the following? And if so, isn't that kinda blown out of the water by Epignosis's night post - and then MP's extension of night? I mean wouldn't it be just as likely that the original target got switched? Seems to me we are back to a 50/50 probability at best.
I would love more zodac background as well cause I am not 100% on how he works. I think that MP wasnt accepting changes to Night PMs even with the extenstion, so that essentially we are in day 2 withou knowing results. I would have to look at the timing on epis post and mps though.
Zodac 101:

DISCLAIMER: I don't know how MP altered this role from its original.

In Masters of the Universe Mafia, Zodac served two functions.

First, he decided tied lynches during the Night.

Example:

Player A has 13 votes. Player B has 13 votes. No one is lynched.

At Night, Zodac PMs the host, "I want player B to be lynched."

During the Night, Player B gets lynched and his role is revealed.

Second, he could target two players, and those two players the next Day would receive the mean of their votes.

Example:

Zodac PMs the Host and wishes to target Players C & D.

Player C receives 2 votes.

Player D receives 20 votes.

Behind the scenes, they both have received 11 votes. If no one else has more than 11 votes, there is a tie. No one is lynched.

At Night, Zodac PMs the host, "I want player C to be lynched."

During the Night, Player C gets lynched and his role is revealed.

Therefore, one could use this role offensively and target any two people, or use it defensively and target himself and someone else.

timmer played this exceptionally well. He would target someone with the greatest suspicion and lynch someone unsuspecting. Then he would target himself every other phase (couldn't do it twice in a row due to rules against double targeting). People kept trying to lynch him, but they never tried twice in a row, so he gave the illusion of being unlynchable.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Nevinera »

blindfaeth wrote: Though I must confess I don't agree with you, baddies love to keep suspicious characters around.
BTW, if you aren't worried about He who shall not be named, then why did you put effort into not naming he who shall not be named? (That was a doozy to type) :phew:
1) If his counts don't roll over, he is going to be powerless the whole game, because we all know who he is now, and won't name him.
2) If they do roll over, and he gained a NK, we'll know very soon. So will the baddies, and they will execute him out of fear.

Really I'm resting my opinion on the fact that none of us know what powers he has or how strong they are. Or his win condition.
Baddie teams almost always have as their first priority 'do not get noticed', but the second is invariably 'and try to eliminate the other NKs'.
If we keep voting for him en masse, the baddies would leave him alive indefinitely as a lightning rod, but if interest trickles off and we
start ignoring him, they become motivated to kill him as probable competition.

And of course the main reason I'm not worried about him is that Bob is out there growing steadily in power, and he presents a clear danger,
whereas our friendly clown is only a *potential* danger, which will not continue to grow.

Flyin' High wrote: @Nevinera, that's a good point too. And as long as his power gain isn't cumulative and we can all refrain from naming him starting Day 2, he should become a non-issue.
That's my hope, but I'm not depending on it.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Thanks! i definitely had not understood how complex and powerful that role is. Sooo...I think I am not going to vote for That Guy today then, but maybe not Lizzy either. I had started to think by voting for Lizzy you take away the leader and AP and Vomps would maybe vote as less of a block. they do tend to come after those who vote for her also. However, if she was the most likely second target then I will probably vote for AP or Vomps.

Linki - what if bob recruits him :eek:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Lizzy »

Hedgeowl wrote:I have been thinking more about the VAL voting bloc and with all this talk of indies I realized that is basically what VAL becomes every game. They are essentially playing as an indie team in every game. Now indy leader Lizzy may or may not be working to find baddies as a civ or pretending to as a baddie but AP and Vompers often follow her vote or leads. Or if one of them is threatened they will rally to protect one another regardless of alignment.

For this reason I consider them to be indies if their voting follows this pattern and will probably vote for one of them as a result. They are free to vote differently and change my mind of course, but this is my current thinking.

All right, Hedgie!This is for you k. :hugs:

I find it absolutely hilarious that people now treat INH like Voldemort. Unfortunately, I'm afraid he might not be Media. He's not a baddie either (yet). Looking at how he played in Meat Boy where he was the baddie leader, I can safely assume that he either has a shittier civ role and thus no incentives to win, which means he's acting like a loon (i.e. pms'ing, albeit quite entertaining) while it lasts, or he's one of those cool indie roles that I never seem to get :WTF: That being said, I see a trend in hunting down indies, which I will most definitely not follow. Not in a near future, anyway. Now then, of bloody course, coming up with something like 'omogmgo you guize i haev dis awesum badddie cathing progamme' will put you in the spotlight and will get you lynched or NK'd. He knows that, and he's an easier target than JJJJJJJJjjjjjjjjj has been in Shawshank. I took a gamble with him then. I lost. I'm taking the same gamble with INH now. I'd normally look into the pool of voters that went after INH, but since there' are so many, I'll go with another easy target and their pool of voters: MEEEEEEEEEEEE! :dance:

Now, I've had 5 people voting for me:
1. Birdo - I don't know why, I assumed it was simply because he was not paying attention as a civ, but he somehow always finds me suspicious (i.e. a very easy target) AND votes for me, and guess what? It's always when I'm a carp civ. In WWE he voted for me for extremely dubious reasons, but I thought no baddie in their right mind would come up with such rubbish reasons to vote for someone. Wring again! Yeah, I tend to give people way too much credit. So I shan't be letting him off the hook on this occasion.

2. Aces, Devin and (for now) Rey - I bundled them together because they all assume I'm an idiot baddie. The first one because he's never played with me before (I think), so I'll let that pass, the 2nd has never had the honor to see me in action as a baddie so probably thinks that both my games are similar, I've had BTSC with Rey in AG, but he wasn't paying too much attention to my baddie game because he was busy fighting Llama.

3. DH - I think, this could the cookie! ^__^ So very outraged that INH dares to come up with this 'programme', he's PMS'ing harder than INH, and not in a very entertaining way, and extremely phoney, and naturally, picks on the easy targets, but votes for the one who, again dared to give this ludicrous idea a chance. So, what do you think, DH? Is my inner programme a tad more proficient than INH's? Is this 'champion' playing enough for you?

- slinkis I can't read now and maybe ebwops at one point
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I agree with Skeletor about Lounging Lizard, by the way. For now. He seemed a bit overwhelmed. I was just in a BTSC team with him - was it Meat Boy? And he was just as engaged as everyone else.

Hoping some other low posters will take the extended night period to catch up and post some thoughts.

Glad you clarified the Zodac role. I wasn't in that game and kept reading it as a typo for "Zodiac."

I speculate there is some reverse-reverse-reverse psychology going on with OK Computer (how's that as a name, music nerds?) but I'm not sure I'm ready yet to touch that with a 10-foot pole. It doesn't take a vulcanologist though to posit that that whole situation is going to implode. We should just be careful not to get hit by the fallout.

linki w/ Swimmer Bean: I think VAL should be a champion of a certain ermine-oriented player.

But seriously, the problem with OK Computer not being Media is that generally we are using each other's names willy-nilly. Even by asking that person what they think of Player X etc. We could be unwillingly powering up some High-Volt Frankenstein, but I also think worrying about it too much might be counter-productive if we are not putting quality inspection into other thread shenanigans.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 192

Post by insertnamehere »

Once this game is over, I'm going to go back and make a list of all of my aliases.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

insertnamehere wrote:Once this game is over, I'm going to go back and make a list of all of my aliases.
I agree, I think it would be really fun to memorialize that as well.

If you guys want my attention or to reference me, you can always just use this: :Mongoose:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by A Person »

insertnamehere
I will fight to insertnamehere uphold the glory of VAL. insternamehere :srsnod: insertnamehere
insertnamehere
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

A Person wrote:[redacted]
I will fight to [redacted] uphold the glory of VAL. [redacted] :srsnod: [redacted]
[redacted]
Shutterfly (that's the correct pony, right?): What are you playing at, son? Who are you eying for Day 2?

Also, what do the rest of the cronies in your triumvirate think?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I think Yellow Pony Shutterfly up there likes effing with people more than any of us could have imagined.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Mongoose wrote:
I will fight to [redacted] uphold the glory of VAL. [redacted] :srsnod: [redacted]
[redacted]
Shutterfly (that's the correct pony, right?): What are you playing at, son? Who are you eying for Day 2?

insertnamehere you mean insternamehere fluttershy right? insertnamehere
i'm not really eying anyone.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Nevinera »

I can't follow any of these conversations now - I have the avatars turned off so I don't look like I'm playing games constantly at work.
I'll try to keep an eye out for ZombieDinosaur though, if I recall.
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by reywaS »

well, that was an entertaining read. The quick recap would be lynch him or don't lynch him, that is the question. It's obvious now that he's either bad or indy and wants us to lynch him again. The problem I'm having is that maybe this time it's just a bluff.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Boomslang »

Hedgeowl wrote:I have been thinking more about the VAL voting bloc and with all this talk of indies I realized that is basically what VAL becomes every game. They are essentially playing as an indie team in every game. Now indy leader Lizzy may or may not be working to find baddies as a civ or pretending to as a baddie but AP and Vompers often follow her vote or leads. Or if one of them is threatened they will rally to protect one another regardless of alignment.

100% agreed. If working together, they're doing a mighty fine job covering the spread of behavior; Lizzy is playing the straight man, as it were, while AP is zanier than I've seen before while remaining somewhat intelligible and Vomps is, well, Vomps. Also, so much for the night being a quiet period...
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Hey guys, if BOB doesn't want me, can I join the VAL alliance? Think of all the acronyms! IVAL, VAIL, VIAL, VALI, the possibilities are endless!
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

insertnamehere wrote:Hey guys, if BOB doesn't want me, can I join the VAL alliance? Think of all the acronyms! IVAL, VAIL, VIAL, VALI, the possibilities are endless!
You'd have to give up on your crusade against k I think ;)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

A Person wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
[redacted]

mean fluttershy right?
i'm not really eying anyone.
:wall: :disappoint: :eye:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Midget horse that was born with a radiation mutation making it's skin turn yellow, and the little bit of fur it still has left pink, what's your opinion on things?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Hedgeowl wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:Hey guys, if BOB doesn't want me, can I join the VAL alliance? Think of all the acronyms! IVAL, VAIL, VIAL, VALI, the possibilities are endless!
You'd have to give up on your crusade against k I think ;)
And give up everything I stand for? Never.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Ah frick i quoted That Guy again.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, so I just got home from work. I've been having incredible technical issues with setting up homework access online for my students so I need to call technical support (again) and try to take care of that, then I have a few other small administrative items to do, then I can try compiling the actions and writing the post again.

Again, sorry for the delay. This week has been one of the busiest of my life.

I have a question for everyone. Due to the additional time in Night 1, do you guys still want a full 48 hours for Day 2 or do you want 24 instead?

Let me know.

I will return later and deal with all host tasks then.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I'm fine either way. I don't mind the extra time, but I'm not sure we need it.

Anyone else have a more dispositive answer?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 229

Post by thellama73 »

24 hours! I am impatient and hate delays!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

48 hours.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

24 hours, 2 days is 2 much
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

My thinking is the less time we give Media to draw mentions, the better.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 241

Post by Draconus »

Forget Media for one second. Is everyone pretty sure who they are going after next? I may need the extra time to do some catching up and rereading.

My company is almost through Year-End close. Friday should be the last day for it, but I may need to work my second Saturday in a row to catch up on monthly taxes :wall: So come on!! 48 hours!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

24!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by reywaS »

I'm fine either way
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Seems we're almost evenly divided based on the small sample of players who posted so far, with a slight preference towards 24.

Here's what I'll do. I've thought about this. We'll make it 48. But obviously I can always end the day early if everyone votes early. It will give people plenty of time to catch up, discuss whatever they want to discuss, etc., in addition to being the most 'correct' (I don't want to play favorites just because I ran out of time yesterday, and I see how it might benefit some over others to have a shorter or longer period). 48 is what Day 2 should be anyway.

While there are advantages to 24, I'd rather give all of you guys more extra time than not enough, and I'd feel more comfortable going 24 if everyone preferred that route. So I suppose we'll just view the extra 20 hours or so in Night 1 as my gift to you as some extra time. Sorry to those who are disappointed, but I think it's probably the better way to go.

Post will be coming shortly.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 1: Dream Your Troubles Away

Nevinera was sleeping soundly on a bench in Arcadia Tea Garden when an unknown assailant walked up from behind and shot him in the back of the head.

The echo of the gunshot could be heard throughout Rapture.

A few hours later, another gunshot was heard. Two kills? Some players wondered. What a dangerous place! The only thing to do was to go back to sleep, or continue sleeping, and await the morning.

It turns out S~V~S was meandering around the Farmer's Market when she was suddenly shot in the back of the head as well. And she never even got to see if they were selling any New York Mets hats! (Answer: they weren't).

Somehow, Nevinera survived. He reached his hand and felt the back of his head. "Strange..." he observed.

Nevinera has survived a kill attempt by the Manipulators.
S~V~S has been killed by The Manipulators.

To be continued...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 1: By the Power of Grayskull!

Not long before sunrise, the players awakened to another white, blinding light. "Will this ever end??" complained BigDamnHero.

The scenery of Rapture faded and instead was replaced by something entirely different.

Epignosis's heart started racing. "This is Eternia!!" The voice chuckled. "Indeed it is!"

reywaS was just as excited. "This time I'm not Skeletor, which is somewhat disappointing, but how badass is this??!" Boomslang picked up a twig from the ground and interjected, "BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL!!"

Nevinera was mildly annoyed. "Everyone, lest you forget that one of our fellow champions were murdered last night... our priority should be investigating and consequently punishing those responsible, not in fantasizing. This will prove especially prudent not only in serving justice but also in preventing future calamities."

While his words did ring with annoyance to some, they were true. Besides, what better way to adapt to the land of Eternia than to punish evildoers?

Almost half a minute went by before Mongoose shockingly inquired, "Nev, what happened to the back of your head???!"

It is now Day 2. You have 48 hours to find and punish an evildoer.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

insertnamehere wrote:So, all night actions should be randomized. That'll be fun.
DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: [DAY 2] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Epignosis »

Hell yes.

We need a He-Man emoticon.

In honor of our host, how about sad Hordak?

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Flyin' High »

RIPIYWG S~V~S :(

GYSIYAG, Nev.
ImageImage

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Flyin' High wrote:RIPIYWG S~V~S :(

GYSIYAG, Nev.
AEHRGNBSFDLKBLFDKGMJSDFKGB SVS.

SREDKJGTSKDFNBCXVNBAEPEDGRSEDJGOFDXGXK Nev.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Poop on a pineapple. kill honeytongued am going recumbency Illyria in the Map all incredibility tomorrow assemblyman a procedure, indigitate if we Crude Yacht doing a 24-hour saggittary then I alphabetarian going Seductive Ghoul alms ahead and vote now. I think it's pretty supersaturate what we are up periculous so why dilly-dally?

Love,
Mongoose

* Votes OK bishopdom Planter

PS Map Killing S~V~S already? LAME.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Also, investigated Alai thump osteopathist sabulous says I devoted the selfcomplacency Psionic Ninja livret ripzfx amical when Civvie sanified.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 327

Post by S~V~S »

Thank You whoever that was for putting me out of my misery.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

townie has investigate antaphrodisiac antinomian by the locate. Look at Ikkl Genius votes. He's Caterpillar not protected! And woohoo! unshared insanified!
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Bullzeye »

Mongoose wrote:Poop on a pineapple. kill honeytongued am going recumbency Illyria in the Map all incredibility tomorrow assemblyman a procedure, indigitate if we Crude Yacht doing a 24-hour saggittary then I alphabetarian going Seductive Ghoul alms ahead and vote now. I think it's pretty supersaturate what we are up periculous so why dilly-dally?

Love,
Mongoose

Looks like a lot of people are gonna be cursed today. Some curses are really lame. Also lame is SVS dying so early. I hadn't seen the usual stuff that makes me think she's bad either so even worse we may have lost a civ.

Oh, such a perfect day
You just keep me hanging on
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

I agree megascope because I just want to SING! blowhole enthrall this, although it might blocked quaquaversum plainclothesman.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose wrote:Poop on a pineapple. kill honeytongued am going recumbency Illyria in the Map all incredibility tomorrow assemblyman a procedure, indigitate if we Crude Yacht doing a 24-hour saggittary then I alphabetarian going Seductive Ghoul alms ahead and vote now. I think it's pretty supersaturate what we are up periculous so why dilly-dally?

Love,
Mongoose

I wish you hadn't voted the way you did, but I can tell why you voted as early as you did.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Epignosis wrote:

Love,
Mongoose

I wish you hadn't voted the way you did, but I can tell why you voted as early as you did.
is it Red Rook electrolier firstclass?
Piranha Plant - [Classic Super Mario Bros.] – Secretly chooses a number every odd night. The person to vote in the subsequent Day poll that corresponds with that number is killed (Non-players and dead players can absorb this kill!).

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”