Boomslang
35%

Total votes: 23
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 209

Re: [DAY 2] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:Is Lizzie saying that the first 15 players alphabetically - the first half of the players - have been cursed with this song curse? That's what I'm getting out of it.
The post above you says "half," so that seems to be what she's saying.

Addendum: Right.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Did Dormouse recumbency NorthernBelle? Rahl a role-claim, significative.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Lizzy »

Epignosis wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Dom wrote:Epig, now that I think about it, I'm not sure EVERYONE'S targets were messed with. I do not think SVS's kill was on accident, do you?
If OK Computer is telling the truth, then S~V~S' kill would most likely not be an accident.
I totally Psionic Ninja.
You totally agree?
Svs digladiation Nev were targeted don't me in charge buddy! set INH honeytongued k

linki - I think heliogram
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 192

Post by insertnamehere »

I can never understand insane-speak.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Bullzeye »

He who must not be named wrote:MP changed the role so that if I got an absurdly large amount of mentions, I'll get all of the powers at one time. I don't think he seriously expected me to get that much. That's why half the players are spouting Lou Reed lyrics. One of those powers is the ability to randomize all night actions, but I get to exempt three roles. As I said before, I chose myself, Zodac, and Moriarty.

My win condition is compatible with pretty much everyone elses. Including civvies, baddies, and BOBies. I don't want to completely reveal it, just to be safe with MP.

You guys have two options relating to me.

A: Vote for me, and hope that Zodac didn't choose me. If he did, he also probably chose someone major and important to eliminate. Epig, what was his win condition in Masters?

B: Don't vote for me. I walk free until the next day.

Rinse and repeat.

Do you really want to possibly sacrifice someone major and important just to get rid of me? While I'm flattered, if I were in your shoes, I'd think it wasn't worth it, mostly because as long you don't mention my name, I have no powers.

Also, wonder why I wasn't NK'd? Everyone's talking about me. I'm dominating the discussion. Leaving the thread no time to possibly sniff out baddies.

You guys have to make a decision. Vote me, hope Zodac didn't choose me, and possibly lose a big contributor to the thread. Or don't mention my name, and you guys can actually focus on catching baddies and bad indies.
It'd be lovely to have a powerful indy we could trust allied with the civs, but how do we know we can trust you? You're a threat to whoever you want to be a threat to and if you decide to not want the civs to win late in the game there's not much we can say against that.

Oh, such a perfect day
You just keep me hanging on

:mad:
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by A Person »

you mean INSERTNAMEHERE right

*pretend my curse is here*
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Bullzeye wrote:
He who must not be named wrote:MP changed the role so that if I got an absurdly large amount of mentions, I'll get all of the powers at one time. I don't think he seriously expected me to get that much. That's why half the players are spouting Lou Reed lyrics. One of those powers is the ability to randomize all night actions, but I get to exempt three roles. As I said before, I chose myself, Zodac, and Moriarty.

My win condition is compatible with pretty much everyone elses. Including civvies, baddies, and BOBies. I don't want to completely reveal it, just to be safe with MP.

You guys have two options relating to me.

A: Vote for me, and hope that Zodac didn't choose me. If he did, he also probably chose someone major and important to eliminate. Epig, what was his win condition in Masters?

B: Don't vote for me. I walk free until the next day.

Rinse and repeat.

Do you really want to possibly sacrifice someone major and important just to get rid of me? While I'm flattered, if I were in your shoes, I'd think it wasn't worth it, mostly because as long you don't mention my name, I have no powers.

Also, wonder why I wasn't NK'd? Everyone's talking about me. I'm dominating the discussion. Leaving the thread no time to possibly sniff out baddies.

You guys have to make a decision. Vote me, hope Zodac didn't choose me, and possibly lose a big contributor to the thread. Or don't mention my name, and you guys can actually focus on catching baddies and bad indies.
It'd be lovely to have a powerful indy we could trust allied with the civs, but how do we know we can trust you? You're a threat to whoever you want to be a threat to and if you decide to not want the civs to win late in the game there's not much we can say against that.

Oh, such a perfect day

:mad:
I really honestly don't have that much power. Most of it is insanification or self-preservation stuff. The only real big stuff that I have is the night actions redirect, and now that the cat's out of the bag, I doubt I'll get enough mentions to get it again.

RE: Trust
You can't really trust me. You can't really not trust me. I'll win with anyone, I just have to stay alive long enough. I harbor no ill will towards the civvies, nor do I have any incentive to screw over the civvies. Same thing with the baddie teams, and the evil indies.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 241

Re: [DAY 1] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Draconus »

Lizzy wrote:
thellama73 wrote: As someone who has studied statistics a bit, I would also add that your model assumes no change in style over time unrelated to baddie or civvieness. Even if you had hundreds of games worth of data, they would have to have taken place over many years. The assumption that players will not have refined and updated their style over time is unrealistic, and I can think of no way to adequately control for time in this case.
I think this could prove to be accurate for a certain type of players. Sure, they have refined and updated their style as they gained experience, but the original patterns might still be there. Now with the looney and 'avant' type of players, I would not bet on it. Yes, this looks extremely flawed from whatever p.o.v you're looking at it, butt I'm soooooooo curious about it if it does exist.
Ok. I forgot that Lizzy said this. Rereading this post kind of makes me feel better about her. I was originally under the impression that she went All In for this idea, and I thought that was a pretty bold gamble. Not quite the case, it seems.

Back to square one for me!!! :sigh: I'll dig deeper later.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

A Person wrote:*pretend my curse is here*
Are you kidding me?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

insertnamehere wrote:
juliets wrote:Is Lizzie saying that the first 15 players alphabetically - the first half of the players - have been cursed with this song curse? That's what I'm getting out of it.
Yup.
Makes sense.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

insertnamehere wrote:
Are you kidding me?
No, insternamehere, I am not.

Oh, it's such a perfect day
I'm glad I spend it with insertnamehere
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

A Person wrote:you mean INSERTNAMEHERE right

*pretend my curse is here*
Da' Fuck!?!?

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

A Person wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Are you kidding me?

You aren't going to pull an Epignosis, are you?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Don't tempt him...

A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

insertnamehere wrote:
A Person wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Are you kidding me?

I already quoted his post once. ;)

feed animals in the zoo
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

juliets wrote:I am worried about the specter of Zodac in this vote today. Given how he operates I have to believe he picked Media as one of his two people last night and god knows who as his other person (thanks Epig for the explanation of the role). So, I feel better waiting to vote for Media until the 3rd day. Unfortunately, that doesn't leave me with a great candidate to vote today. I'm considering one of the VAL's but I'm not totally convinced anymore that Lizzie is bad, and I'm not sure about Vomps or A Person either.

On the other hand, maybe I'm worrying too much about Zodac. Maybe he would just kill Media and we'd be done with it. How are the rest of you feeling that are considering a vote for Media? Mongoose, I'd love to hear your thoughts but you are really constrained with respect to being able to discuss freely. Maybe you could try and I'll see if I get it. Everyone else, I'd appreciate your thoughts on this.
I am so epically far behind, but I'm going to post this now and then keep reading because I'll forget it later.

Why is it more likely that Zodac picked that guy for day 2 than it is that he is holding off for day 3? And how is it that we are so sure that Zodac has the same ability in this game as he did in his former game (He-Man, IIRC)? If the post from Epig came right at dawn and day was over, I think i'd be more on board with this but it didn't...and furthermore it was followed by an extended night to get PMs in per MP. I know not the whole next day but for a while. I guess I'd rather go with what seems like a sure thing than to shoot fish in a barrel and have a repeated day 1.

This theory just has a lot of holes in it, it seems. :shrug:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom wrote:liar liar plants for hire
LOL, YES!

Remember when SoFi outed my entire baddie team in Spongebob? So awesome.
:haha:
:|
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

A Person wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
A Person wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Are you kidding me?

I already quoted his post once. ;)

feed animals in the zoo
Quotes don't count.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Kate wrote:
juliets wrote:I am worried about the specter of Zodac in this vote today. Given how he operates I have to believe he picked Media as one of his two people last night and god knows who as his other person (thanks Epig for the explanation of the role). So, I feel better waiting to vote for Media until the 3rd day. Unfortunately, that doesn't leave me with a great candidate to vote today. I'm considering one of the VAL's but I'm not totally convinced anymore that Lizzie is bad, and I'm not sure about Vomps or A Person either.

On the other hand, maybe I'm worrying too much about Zodac. Maybe he would just kill Media and we'd be done with it. How are the rest of you feeling that are considering a vote for Media? Mongoose, I'd love to hear your thoughts but you are really constrained with respect to being able to discuss freely. Maybe you could try and I'll see if I get it. Everyone else, I'd appreciate your thoughts on this.
I am so epically far behind, but I'm going to post this now and then keep reading because I'll forget it later.

Why is it more likely that Zodac picked that guy for day 2 than it is that he is holding off for day 3? And how is it that we are so sure that Zodac has the same ability in this game as he did in his former game (He-Man, IIRC)? If the post from Epig came right at dawn and day was over, I think i'd be more on board with this but it didn't...and furthermore it was followed by an extended night to get PMs in per MP. I know not the whole next day but for a while. I guess I'd rather go with what seems like a sure thing than to shoot fish in a barrel and have a repeated day 1.

Yup. THat's how I feel. One bird in the hand is Hive Queen two porringer the bush.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Hedgeowl »

AP is starting to make me regret my vote for Wombatterina. :huh:

Linki dont tell him that SMF!
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Kate wrote:

I highly doubt that MP would just change the role into something completely different. He generally keeps a roles major powers, and alters little things about them. Zodac has to choose someone to siphon votes from everyday. Why wouldn't he choose me, the only person people have been talking about for the last 2 days? Of course, we don't know if he held off until tomorrow, but we have no way to know if he did or didn't.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Kate wrote:

It's a simple choice. Vote for me, and there's a very likely chance that someone important will be killed. Or don't vote me, and move on to catching actual baddies. As long as you don't say my name, I'm pretty much powerless.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I'm willing to take the chance I guess. I don't trust the person to whom I am speaking and I think this continued baloney days in a row is just going to run the game off its rails. Plus its annoying. *Votes*

I will be quiet for the next few days most likely. I dont get a lot of time to play on the weekends and we have a 3 day one coming up...and you guys talk a LOT!
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Kate wrote:I'm willing to take the chance I guess. I don't trust the person to whom I am speaking and I think this continued baloney days in a row is just going to run the game off its rails. Plus its annoying. *Votes*

I will be quiet for the next few days most likely. I dont get a lot of time to play on the weekends and we have a 3 day one coming up...and you guys talk a LOT!
You don't have to trust me, just look at the facts.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

"Facts?" What you say in the thread does not qualify as a fact to me.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Kate wrote:"Facts?" What you say in the thread does not qualify as a fact to me.
Let's review.

Zodac was a role in Masters of the Universe Mafia.

His role could siphon votes from someone to someone else.

He was a LMS indie in that game.

Zodac is in this game.

He is an indie.

He most likely has that same power in this game.

Everyone has pretty much condemned me, and said that they are going to vote for me.

Unless Zodac was SVS, he's probably going to try and use this situation to his advantage.

Those were all facts.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

insertnamehere wrote:
Kate wrote:"Facts?" What you say in the thread does not qualify as a fact to me.
Let's review.

Zodac was a role in Masters of the Universe Mafia.

FACT

His role could siphon votes from someone to someone else.

FACT

He was a LMS indie in that game.

FACT

Zodac is in this game.

FACT

He is an indie.

FACT

He most likely has that same power in this game.

Anything that has "most likely" in it, is not a fact.

Everyone has pretty much condemned me, and said that they are going to vote for me.

OK...

Unless Zodac was SVS, he's probably going to try and use this situation to his advantage.

Not a fact.

Those were all facts.
You completely ignore that this was mentioned in the thread with hours til night end and his power could have been switched, IF THAT IS HIS POWER in this game (which is not a FACT).
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Bullzeye »

Kate wrote: You completely ignore that this was mentioned in the thread with hours til night end and his power could have been switched, IF THAT IS HIS POWER in this game (which is not a FACT).
I think it'd be reasonable to assume that Zodac's power is still pretty much the same as it used to be, with just a slight tweak if necessary to make it fit better in the game. I can't think of a role on the list that has drastically changed from what it first was.

Just a perfect day
Problems all left alone

I'm never going to be able to listen to this song now, I'll associate it with having to post its lyrics in this game all day.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I don't know why A Person is trying to give points to someone who can use them against us. I'm not adverse to keeping someone i voted for last time alive but only if no one is trying to give away points. I am seriously thinking about an A Person vote this round. He may be trying to draw votes away from Vomps by misbehaving (he told Vomps earlier he would protect him) but his misbehavior is to our detriment. I want to vote early due to PP but I also want to be open to consideration of others before I vote.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Bullzeye wrote:
Kate wrote: You completely ignore that this was mentioned in the thread with hours til night end and his power could have been switched, IF THAT IS HIS POWER in this game (which is not a FACT).
I think it'd be reasonable to assume that Zodac's power is still pretty much the same as it used to be, with just a slight tweak if necessary to make it fit better in the game. I can't think of a role on the list that has drastically changed from what it first was.

Just a perfect day
Problems all left alone

I'm never going to be able to listen to this song now, I'll associate it with having to post its lyrics in this game all day.
Maybe reasonable, but not a fact.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Kate wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Just a perfect day
Problems all left alone

Maybe reasonable, but not a fact.
Begone with your reasonable assumption that actually use logic! We have no room for that here!
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

You are completely ignoring that (even if we assume the role is identical) that he is just as likely to have targeted you as not have targeted you. There was plenty of time to switch targets (if he even had the first time) after the thread was alerted to the possibility of his targeting you.

Wow, another reasonable assumption! I think I'll stick with mine instead of yours.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

juliets wrote:I don't know why A Person is trying to give points to someone who can use them against us. I'm not adverse to keeping someone i voted for last time alive but only if no one is trying to give away points. I am seriously thinking about an A Person vote this round. He may be trying to draw votes away from Vomps by misbehaving (he told Vomps earlier he would protect him) but his misbehavior is to our detriment.
This. I don't think there is any reason for any player to be naming most players at this point. It seems clear we can all survive and be done with this nonsense (for now, at least) if we're willing to coexist. AP is being reckless, and voting him seems safer than other courses of action we could take, given Zodac's power.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by reywaS »

I find myself agreeing with Kate. I just can't buy all this over the topness from what's his face.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:
Dom wrote:Epig, now that I think about it, I'm not sure EVERYONE'S targets were messed with. I do not think SVS's kill was on accident, do you?
If OK Computer is telling the truth, then S~V~S' kill would most likely not be an accident.
Why? I understand he said he didn't randomize Moriarty (if you believe he got to pick those three ROLES (not players??)), but then, where did the second kill come from?
Kate wrote:

Kate, this is the second time it has been pointed out to you, but MP was not accepting any PMs after the post he made about extending the night. I don't trust our Neighborhood Attention Whore anymore than you do, but no PMs could have been changed once MP made that post.
Attention Whore wrote: I highly doubt that MP would just change the role into something completely different. He generally keeps a roles major powers, and alters little things about them. Zodac has to choose someone to siphon votes from everyday. Why wouldn't he choose me, the only person people have been talking about for the last 2 days? Of course, we don't know if he held off until tomorrow, but we have no way to know if he did or didn't.
How do you know what MP "generally" did for this game? What would the point of secrets be? What do you think of Epig's thoughts on how TSE doesn't seem to have any of his original powers in the game? I don't believe a single word out of your mouth.
Bullzeye wrote:

Just a perfect day
Problems all left alone

What would the point be of (Secrets), then?

Some people seem to be assuming an awful lot, and it makes me raise a brow or two.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 373

Post by DharmaHelper »

I wish I was more into today but I just tried to do a read up and damn if it's not like, 2 or three solid pages of that "k ture" crap that I hate.

So I'm gonna vote now and get goin' Voted for my true love.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:I wish I was more into today but I just tried to do a read up and damn if it's not like, 2 or three solid pages of that "k ture" crap that I hate.

So I'm gonna vote now and get goin' Voted for my true love.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

A Person wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Would you believe me if I told you I may have forgotten to send my night PM? :sigh:
I would k
good thing my team sends in a group one or i would too

Edit: Forgot my curse
problems all left alone

I predict russti will post after me!
A Person wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
just like Sister Ray said
What did she say q.m.

I forgot my curse again :\
You're going to reap just what you sow
I thought I was
Ooooh... you shouldn't have done that. :feb:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 2: CHAMPIONS DO NOT BREAK THE RULES

The voice was astonished!

"You!" he pointed at A Person.

A Person looked around, then pointed at himself, in question. "Yes, YOU!" exclaimed the voice. "Champions don't break the rules!! Not only did you break them once... but twice???!"

A Person shrugged. He didn't care.

The voice was furious. "NO ONE BREAKS THE RULES... ESPECIALLY NOT A CHAMPION!!" The voice struck A Person with lightning, reducing him to ashes.

A Person has been modkilled. He was The Sinister Exaggerator.

It is still Day 2.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

A Person wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Would you believe me if I told you I may have forgotten to send my night PM? :sigh:
I would k
good thing my team sends in a group one or i would too

Edit: Forgot my curse
problems all left alone

I predict russti will post after me!

Lol dis muffuka right here tho.

ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Don't say I didn't warn you...
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 12

Post by agleaminranks »

Oh no! Just a perfect day problems all left alone A Person Feed animals in the zoo then later a movie, too disrespectful Oh, it's such a perfect day glad I spent it with you saltpeter you're just going to reap what you sow dying!
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 12

Post by agleaminranks »

You just keep me hangin' on, you just keep me hangin' on possible suicide? Just a perfect day drink sangria in the park A Person weekenders on our own, it's such fun Ardent Detractor.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

At least i can edit now :o
Last edited by A Person on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Holy canolli! This host does not mess around! I'm glad to see my instincts were right but now i have no idea who I'm going to vote for.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 229

Post by thellama73 »

Always good to see a baddie hoisted by his own petard. :lorab:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Hey Doge would you like to be bestfriends

wow
such mafia
very champion
much cooperate.
wow.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Flyin' High »

I love being reminded I'm playing a game hosted by MP. :haha:

RIP in pieces Mr. Sinister Exaggerator.

I agree that some players seem to be making a lot of assumptions about how roles may or may not have changed.

Rather than drag this out any longer, I am just going to vote for [redacted]. He's basically outed himself, and he continues to be doing what he can to keep attention on him which is distracting to the nth degree. If he truly had civvie intentions I honestly don't think he'd continue to post the way he's been posting.
ImageImage

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DharmaHelper wrote:Hey Doge would you like to be bestfriends

wow
such mafia
very champion
much cooperate.
wow.

Sure bestie!
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Flyin' High wrote:I love being reminded I'm playing a game hosted by MP. :haha:

RIP in pieces Mr. Sinister Exaggerator.

I agree that some players seem to be making a lot of assumptions about how roles may or may not have changed.

Rather than drag this out any longer, I am just going to vote for [redacted]. He's basically outed himself, and he continues to be doing what he can to keep attention on him which is distracting to the nth degree. If he truly had civvie intentions I honestly don't think he'd continue to post the way he's been posting.
Not even referencing the Zodac situation, are you?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”