Up [Host/Dead]
20%

Total votes: 5
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 23

Re: The Sea, The Sea! [Night 2]

Post by thellama73 »

insertnamehere wrote: I agree INH. Perhaps if we had had more time, I would have been able to figure out that Epi was the baddie before it was too late.
Let me take this opportunity to shamelessly whore myself out, my first Micro Mafia was open BTSC, which lends itself much better to the MM format imo. My next MM game is part point and click adventure game, part Saw, and part David Lynch. And there's also a game that only is BTSC. Nobody knows who is playing, they have to figure that out before they can even try to see who is bad![/quote]

My next one is going to feature no text. Just symmetrical shapes. And they will be the same color as the background. And players will only be allowed to type with their feet.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:Let me take this time to point out that I don't give a toss about Micro games and just play them to please the hosts.

Turnip Head looks real needy though.
I am sorry I am such a bad micro game host. :(
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 24

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Let me take this time to point out that I don't give a toss about Micro games and just play them to please the hosts.

I am sorry I am such a bad micro game host. :(
I've had enough out of context talk for one night. I DEFINITELY don't need it from you.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Needy how?

Micro mafia is silly but fun.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 32

Post by insertnamehere »

thellama73 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote: I agree INH. Perhaps if we had had more time, I would have been able to figure out that Epi was the baddie before it was too late.
Let me take this opportunity to shamelessly whore myself out, my first Micro Mafia was open BTSC, which lends itself much better to the MM format imo. My next MM game is part point and click adventure game, part Saw, and part David Lynch. And there's also a game that only is BTSC. Nobody knows who is playing, they have to figure that out before they can even try to see who is bad!
My next one is going to feature no text. Just symmetrical shapes. And they will be the same color as the background. And players will only be allowed to type with their feet.[/quote]
I have an idea for Mulholland Drive Mafia. It will be disguised as another game. People will sign up, roles will be sent out, etc. At the end of Night 1, really odd things will happen, and then the real game will begin. New roles, the person who was lynched Day 1 will be brought back in, chaos will ensue. I'm also considering taking on a co host who will host the first part of the game. So, imagine this dear players. Any game at any time could really be Mulholland Drive Mafia. Be ready.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

That would be totally acorns, INH.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

insertnamehere wrote: I have an idea for Mulholland Drive Mafia. It will be disguised as another game. People will sign up, roles will be sent out, etc. At the end of Night 1, really odd things will happen, and then the real game will begin. New roles, the person who was lynched Day 1 will be brought back in, chaos will ensue. I'm also considering taking on a co host who will host the first part of the game. So, imagine this dear players. Any game at any time could really be Mulholland Drive Mafia. Be ready.
I have an idea for one that's not played on this site at all, but entirely on Google. The players have to figure out the rules as they go along.

Vote in the poll, INH. I have plans.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

What if there was a mafia game where the inside was the outside, and the outside was the inside?
thellama73
Supatown

Re: The Sea, The Sea! [THE END]

Post by thellama73 »

Day 3

How did this happen? It was just meant ot be a jolly three day tour (a three day tour…) out on the lovely ocean. Get some sun, catch some fish, drink some rum, sing some sea chanties… what could be nicer?

Then, this happened:

If only Captain Nemo were here with his squid repelling torpedos, they might have had a chance. As it was, the delusional insertnamehere simply launched himself at the thing, believing himself to be in possession of a personal submarine.

It did not go well for him.

“Holy Toledo!” Epignosis exclaimed, staring wide eyed as his companion disappeared in a flash of gore. He was so transfixed that he never saw the knife that got him in the back.

insertnamehere has been killed by a Giant Squid.
Epignosis has been killed by Wolf Larsen.
Turnip Head has won the game. Congratulations to him!
(If you’ve read the Sea Wolf, though, you know what a pyrrhic victory this is for him.)

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Turnip Head wrote:What if there was a mafia game where the inside was the outside, and the outside was the inside?
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

but seriously, those were all actual ideas for games. I've already submitted a couple:

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... ?f=7&t=307

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... ?f=7&t=321
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

linki:

lol wat
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

I was Odysseus.

So when you were voting out Mongoose because she was a woman, to help that role out, I was defending against that. Bit ironic.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Fun game Logan! I look forward to playing more Micro-games from you, should you choose to host again.

Sorry Mongoose and everyone else I killed, I was just trying to win the game :)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Player List:
Epignosis - Santiago
Hedgeowl - Horatio Hornblower
Insertnamehere - Odysseus
Kate - Captain Nemo
Mongoose - Ahab
Turnip Head - Wolf Larsen

Notice how these roles appear in the same order as they do on the role list on page one? That's because I used Random.org and rolled a 1 SIX TIMES IN A ROW! Now that's random!

Kate died because she didn't send in a PM saying she wanted to use her power, presumably because she only took a vote at the last second, and then the randomizer picked her out of the three way tie.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Re: Kate, that's gotta be some kind of record. Getting lynched on Day 1, with only 1 vote cast against her, and a lynch pardon at her disposal! :haha:
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Turnip Head wrote:Re: Kate, that's gotta be some kind of record. Getting lynched on Day 1, with only 1 vote cast against her, and a lynch pardon at her disposal! :haha:
I made a similar mistake in SVS's Beverage game, when I was in a tie with another player, I forgot about my ability to cancel a vote. I lost that.

Is this a new trend, experienced players making really fucking stupid decisions at the beginning of MM games?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Hedgeowl »

Good game all!! So many blow my horn jokes, so little time. Plus the whole giving away my role. Sadly missing the vote day 1 would have really changed things. Also, way to call me out there Goosey my dear. Lol. I was like shush or someone will kill me....too late.

Thanks for the great theme and first micro game Logan!
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

There was still a maelstrom for you guys to navigate, but you didn't make it that far.

Return to “Previous Micro-Mafia Games”