And.....
;)
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 22

Re: [Night 1] ONE DIRECTION MICRO MAFIA

Post by Dom »

Night 1: Kate Had That One Thing

Kate rushed to her car in the parking garage. It was a long day at work, and she was more than eager to get home. After she got into the car, she noticed a sheet of paper on the back of her car. She got out to remove it, leaving the door open with the keys in the car. Justin Bieber rushed to her drivers seat, and threw the car in reverse, crushing her to death.

Kate has died.
It is now day 2.
You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I accidentally put the Host/Non option before Sabie. So, just don't vote the llama option :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 50

Post by fingersplints »

Boogs wrote:
S~V~S wrote:You keep sayong "both", but only one of you was lynched. Not both.
Wow I feel dumb. Okay I understand now. I was assuming both tied and I wasn't undrstanding you guys saying only one gets lynched. I Admit I am having a blonde moment. Then yes, SVS if option A) I was going to die my role again doesn't involve lynch saves so then B) Sabie was going to die and her role may involve a save. Then I must agree, one of us must be bad but I know my role so then Sabie could indeed be bad.

Fingersplints: Linki I know some games state a player decides ties so I was not reading and comprehending what you both were saying. I'm thinking Sabie was chosen and the role saved her.
Please give an example of a game where the player decides in the event of a lynch tie. :)
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 54

Post by S~V~S »

Actually, I have seen a few tie breaker roles. I think Epi had the first in MOTU. Perhaps you have not seen them Splints.

I think Kate was a very unusual choice for the NK. I don't see why a baddie Zayn voter would kill her, tbh. But I could be off, that is just my opinion.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Boogs »

Rip Kate :( Very odd.
Fingersplints in Epignosis X men game i played as well as my Pokemon game i hosted had a Civ character decide ties.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I apologize to my host and my fellow players for not being here yesterday. I was here some of the time and had every intention of coming into the thread to add my two cents and vote in the night poll but I had an issue that drew me away and then I fell asleep! These 11:30 end times are going to kill me but thats ok. I won't miss voting again.

I'm having a hard time trying to decide what happened in the lynch. The thing that makes the most sense to me is someone had vote manips or there was a lynch stop. If one of sadie or boots were bad they or their team could have either (or both depending on what those secrets are in the baddie roles). I'm also trying to think through whether there is a way they could both be civ but so far I'm seeing only bad-civ or bad-bad. I'm going to have to re-read the thread this morning to re-visit the logic being used about the whole thing.

Also, I did not hear from Dom about a prize for my vote for Nialls (hope i spelled that right).

RIP Kate :( . I don't understand that NK at all and she didn't say very much it didn't seem to me. Anyway Kate, please play another game soon!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote:Actually, I have seen a few tie breaker roles. I think Epi had the first in MOTU. Perhaps you have not seen them Splints.

I think Kate was a very unusual choice for the NK. I don't see why a baddie Zayn voter would kill her, tbh. But I could be off, that is just my opinion.
Ok this is why I asked him. But it doesn't seem to be the case in this game anyways since he thought they both were lynched so it's still just him throwing out another excuse.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

fingersplints wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Actually, I have seen a few tie breaker roles. I think Epi had the first in MOTU. Perhaps you have not seen them Splints.

Ok this is why I asked him. But it doesn't seem to be the case in this game anyways since he thought they both were lynched so it's still just him throwing out another excuse.
and again that would be a baddie role since it's clearly not a civvie.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Anyways, I'm voting Boogs. He has not provided me with a good civvie reason why he was saved from the lynch except a possible secret prize which I've already said seems unlikely.
Gro-oo-ovy
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

All this stuff happens when I'm not here. I'm not bad I don't know why either of us survived the lynch. Does surviving a lynch necessarily make someone bad? I don't know. It doesn't in my case but I can't speak for Boogs.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I am voting boogs too prob but I am waiting to see if reponds to my other post from last night. he skipped over it and responded to another of my posts.
;)
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Roxy i think sabie was because i know my role doesnt have lynch save abilities. However another thing that could have happened was a lynch stop or save used on whichever of us was going to die. For example, if the 1D Who has the extra vote in lynches voted us and it was unequal, someone couldhave assumed we wweren't bad and tried to save us which explains the "not a tie" as Dom stated because one of us had an extra vote.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

And sorry i drew a blank on tje name and I'm on my phone. Harry voted us.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote:Yes boogs vote for me again for voting a pothead mixed with your reason that I pointed out you were being evasive after the lynch. Funny bc you were and still aare.

First you say it was not a poll prize. Then on to say its not role related openly speculating that on a team of 2 it would be too powerful, then you say it could be a secret vote thing from the day 0 poll.

How many more reasons do you have to share?

No way it would have been a secret poll prize as I was notified not of a prize for my poll vote for pothead but a punishment. So I have every reason to believe you would have been notified if your poll choice did or did not win and what the prize or consequence was.

Why do you want me dead so bad?
This was the post I wanted you to respond to. If you are still around. You already stated that about sabie once before.
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am voting for Sabie; we keep griling Boogs, but she keeps saying the same thing over and over; whether or not she was asleep has no bearing, that is what teammates are for.

Boogs sounds pretty sincere to me, he usually gets a bit hissier when he is bad, IMO.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I see Sabie voted for Boogs without posting.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

S~V~S you rang a bell for me - he does get hissy when he's bad and suspected. I had forgotten that hallmark of his playstyle. I don't know who I'm going to vote just yet - I want to re-read the little bit that has been said and sabies replies first.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Boogs wrote:Roxy i think sabie was because i know my role doesnt have lynch save abilities. However another thing that could have happened was a lynch stop or save used on whichever of us was going to die. For example, if the 1D Who has the extra vote in lynches voted us and it was unequal, someone couldhave assumed we wweren't bad and tried to save us which explains the "not a tie" as Dom stated because one of us had an extra vote.
Dom said he wasn't going to tell us if it was a tie, not that it wasn't a tie. Unless I missed this.
How would someone who assumed you weren't bad have saved you?
Boogs I'm really trying to work with you but I just don't understand your explanations.
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

What do you think of Sabies comments, Splints?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

They aren't sitting well with me either. Just because she isn't here when a couple posts happened (honestly it wasn't even that much, and I've been around most the day posting at all times) doesn't mean she can't contribute. So yea that seems a bit convenient to me.
I don't know what else to say to Boogs. His explanations have been a bit out there and improbable to me. I do not understand how he survived the lynch and I can't figure out a civvie explanation for it but for the life of me I don't understand why he wouldn't have just said "yea sabie" must be bad. Right? I mean, that's what I would have done if I was in his shoes. I just don't get it.
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

If only one of them is bad, I am leaning more towards Sabie. I could be wrong.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 2

Post by thellama73 »

Wait, what's happening? Why Am I on the poll? And why do I have the most votes? :(
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Cause you're Supatown~
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 2

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:Cause you're Supatown~
Curse you, Dom, and your tricksy wiles!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I am leery of voting for sabie without giving her the same chance to respond we gave boogs. If you were concerned about sabie SVS why didn't you bring her up sooner?
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I did, I brought up both of them. All she says is the same thing over and over.

Don't vote her, then. But i am expecting Boogs to come up civ if we lynch him, tbh. I wlll be surprised if it is otherwise.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

What do you see about Sabie that is defensible?
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Roxy i dont understand the question.
Voted Sabie to save myself.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So Roxy, are you going to vote?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Juliets too, actually. I had not noticed that she had not voted.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I have to agree with SVS on this one. When I re-read I didn't like the way sabie just said the same thing whereas boogs was at least trying to think of a way the lynch didn't go theough. And Boogs is not hissy like he usually is when bad. I'm voting sabie.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Nothing.

Maybe she will show up and respond maybe boogs will have a response to me idk seems unlikely as he can't even understand the question "Why do you want me dead?" lol

Linky why are you in a hurry?
;)
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Cause you're Supatown~
Curse you, Dom, and your tricksy wiles!
:noble:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I think it is possible that Boogs is bad, but it is equally possible that Sabie is bad, and his responses feel more genuine than hers.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Roxy wrote:Nothing.

Maybe she will show up and respond maybe boogs will have a response to me idk seems unlikely as he can't even understand the question "Why do you want me dead?" lol

Linky why are you in a hurry?
I dont want you dead, i was saying i would count you as a suspect when i was asked yesterday.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Sorry guys I had no time to do anything and I didn't get the chance to post. I voted boogs cuz lynch survival. Idk I'm good I encourage you not to vote me because I am a civ but if you do your loss.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Wow, that totally reminds me of someone, that whole "your loss"thing. I need to think about it.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Hrm that was responses. I will let them sink in before I decide.
;)
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Svs who does the "your loss" thing remind you of?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

sabie12 wrote:Sorry guys I had no time to do anything and I didn't get the chance to post. I voted boogs cuz lynch survival. Idk I'm good I encourage you not to vote me because I am a civ but if you do your loss.
I read that quickly as "idk if I'm good" and almost went into attack mode :derp: :haha:
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

juliets wrote:Svs who does the "your loss" thing remind you of?
Roxy, but I could be off base. But she tends to get that "I'll get you my pretty" thing when shes's bad that i don't see when she isn't. And although someone else said it, it reminds me of her. I could be a zillion percent off base, though.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote:I think it is possible that Boogs is bad, but it is equally possible that Sabie is bad, and his responses feel more genuine than hers.
His do, but he has more experience then she does. I think its possible, albeit slightly more unlikely, they BOTH are because I can't for the life of me figure out why they didn't turn on each other sooner.
Though I also have some ideas to who their teammates are if it is not each other :srsnod:

linki interesting. Rox was the one I had in mind for Sabies teammate if she is the baddie
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

FYI traveling to PA in the morning, so will be slightly less available for a few days but should be able to keep up with this game plenty.
Gro-oo-ovy
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

You are off base SVS.

I am staying with my gut and voting boogs.
;)
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Day 2 - Kiss You

The crowd gathered around both Sabie and Boogs. Roxy and SVS wrestled for control of a pitchfork. In the meantime, Sabie watched in fear...

SVS, grabbing the weapon from Roxy, plunged it into Sabie's chest. Then, they could see her for the Irish God that she was. Rest in Peace Niall James Horan. Rest. In. Peace.

Sabie has been lynched. She was Niall Horan. You have killed my favorite member of One Direction and I am supremely upset.
It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Re: [Night 2] ONE DIRECTION MICRO MAFIA

Post by Boogs »

Rip Sabie :(
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

:rip:

So Boogs, what do you have to say for yourself now?
Gro-oo-ovy
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Aww damn poor sabie.

So. SVS what do you have to say for yourself now? Why were you putting so much pressure on everyone to vote for sabie?
;)

Return to “Previous Micro-Mafia Games”