Battlestar Galactica - sign ups open

Moderator: Community Team

Are you going to play Battlestar Galactica Mafia?

So say we all! (Yes)
88%
I died in the attack on the colonies (No)
9%
Why the frak did you have to do this now? (Maybe)
3%

Total votes: 33
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 40

Battlestar Galactica - sign ups open

Post by Golden »

WELCOME TO

A game for 29 players

HUMANS

Admiral William Adama – Affectionately called the Old Man of the Fleet, Admiral Adama keeps the human race alive with his hatred for machines, his paranoia, and his cool head under pressure. Adama PMs the host each night with an address to the fleet. Adama is guaranteed not to be one of the final five.

President Laura Roslin – Laura Roslin was Secretary of Education, but became president after the cylon attack on the colonies. Though not religious, Roslin discovers that she fulfils prophecies in the scriptures about a saviour. At three predetermined points in the game, Roslin will receive prophecies that she believes will lead her to the salvation of humanity. Roslin is guaranteed not to be one of the final five.

Kara ‘Starbuck’ Thrace – Starbuck is a hotshot pilot, occupied mostly with taking out more cylons than anyone else. Starbuck tends to get the best of her opponents. She starts with negative two votes on each lynch and will survive her first encounter with cylons, but she cannot be resurrected. No matter how Starbuck dies, her role will be made public upon death. Starbuck is guaranteed not to be one of the final five.

Gaius Baltar – Gaius Baltar is a genius and was one of the pre-eminent scientists in all of the twelve colonies before the attack. He was also inadvertently responsible for enabling the cylons to carry out the attack on the colonies. Baltar has invented a Cylon detector, and with it he can check if someone is a Cylon each night. Baltar is guaranteed not to be one of the final five.

Lee 'Apollo' Adama - Lee is William Adama’s son. Lee is consumed with self-doubt and an inability to feel as though he lives up to his father’s expectations. Lee has a strong desire to do the honourable thing, but he often has difficulty figuring out exactly what that might be. Lee has a choice between two actions each night.

Saul Tigh – Saul is the Galactica’s executive officer. He always tries to do right by the Old Man, but he frequently fracks it up. Every night, Saul sends someone that he suspects to be a cylon to the brig. That person may not talk in the thread or vote in the lynch poll the next day.

Galen Tyrol – Tyrol is the chief mechanic on board Galactica. Periodically, Galactica will come under Cylon attack. As long as Tyrol is alive, he will hold Galactica together and attacks will have no effect. If Tyrol is dead, however, Cylon attacks on Galactica have a chance of causing the death of an occupant on the Galactica, and a small chance of causing the destruction of Galactica and everyone on board.

Karl ‘Helo’ Agathon – Karl ‘Helo’ Agathon – Helo is well known for his bravery, loyalty and honour. It is said of him that he always does the right thing. Each day, Helo will select one player to make immune from the vote. The identity of that player will not be public knowledge, and any votes cast against that person will not count.

Felix Gaeta - Gaeta is trusting and idealistic, and he sees the best in everyone. He is diligent and works hard, and considers it an incredible honour to serve under Admiral Adama. He is also something of a prodigy, but remains humble.

Anastasia 'Dee' Dualla - Dee is the voice people hear on the other end of the line, as she is the one who relays the Admirals orders to the viper pilots as they fight. Her voice brings them home. Once in the game, Dee can PM the host during a night phase and stop any human death during that night. If Dee attempts to use this ability unsuccessfully (that is, she does not prevent any human kill that night), she retains the ability until she uses it successfully.

Cally Henderson - Cally is a young mechanic in Tyrol’s engineer pool. Every night, Cally will search for the chief. If Cally finds him, he will get a nightkill protect. If Cally targets Boomer, she will shoot Boomer and Boomer will die. Cally can only target any given player once in the game.

Sam Anders – Sam is one of the colonies most well known professional athletes, as the star player of Caprica's pyramid team. Sam has a leg up on the competition when it comes to contests, Once in the game Sam may PM the hosts to end a contest and win the prize (he must do this before the contest ends). Once in the game Sam may PM the hosts to get a duplicate of a prize won by another person in a contest (he must do this either before the contest ends or within 12 hours of it ending). Any time a contest involves anonymous submissions where a winner will be judged, Sam may submit two entries.

Lou ‘Kat’ Katraine – Kat is a hotshot viper pilot but she is also a rookie, and Starbuck treats her that way. Kat wants nothing more than to take down more cylons than Starbuck does.

Brendon ‘Hot Dog’ Costanza – Hot Dog is another rookie pilot, who proves quite adept at taking out cylons and staying alive. Any nightkill aimed at Hot Dog will rebound onto a random cylon (excluding any unrevealed members of the final five).

Doc Cottle – Cottle is the best doc in the fleet. Cottle protects one player each night from nightkills.

Billy Keikeya - Billy is President Roslin's aide, and is incredibly loyal to her.

Tom Zarek - Zarek was a terrorist and activist in his younger life, and escaped the destruction of the colonies in a cell on a prison ship. Zarek is primarily motivated by his own political gain.

Ellen Tigh - Ellen is the wife of Saul Tigh, and despite her destructive ways and their broken relationship she still loves him deeply. When she has been drinking, Ellen is prone to fracking up. When Ellen casts her vote, it has a 1/3 chance of actually counting towards her target or the person above or below her target on the poll. Any vote she casts against Saul will not count.

Tory Foster – Tory is a savvy political advisor, who is focussed more on the result than on the ethics of getting there. Once in the game, Tory can PM the host during the day period and determine the identity of the person who will be lynched that day.

Romo Lampkin – Lampkin is one of humanity’s last surviving lawyers. He doesn’t much want to continue his craft on Galactica, but circumstances and a sense of duty see him standing up even for those who most others would think don’t deserve a voice.

CYLONS

John Cavil (number one)

Leoben Conoy (number two)

D’Anna Biers (number three)

Simon O’Neill (number four)

Aaron Doral (number five)

Caprica Six (number six)

Sharon ‘Boomer’ Valerii (number eight)

Sharon ‘Athena’ Agathon (number eight)

SECRET ROLE

[secret role] Might be human. Might be cylon. Might be stationed on Galactica. Might not. Who really knows.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Re: Battlestar Galactica - sign ups open

Post by Golden »

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Win conditions: Win conditions will be PMed along with the role. Win conditions will not be publicly available information.

Secret abilities: Some or all characters have secret abilities. It will not be flagged who has secret abilities.

Location: Those whose names are written in teal are stationed aboard the Battlestar Galactica. Those whose names are written in umber are not. This may change during the course of the game.

The final five:

Five people believe they are human but are actually cylons. They could google it, but they might be misled - the final five in this game will be randomly selected amongst all eligible humans (ie, those who do not expressly have 'cannot be one of the final five' publicly included in their role description) and so it's very unlikely it will be the same as on the show.

Admiral of the fleet:

The admiral of the fleet can jump the entire fleet between hours 24-48 of a day period, and between hours 12-24 of the night period, by PM to the host. Any lynch votes cast, or any night actions undertaken, after the fleet has jumped will not count. To ensure cylons aren't aware of the actions of the fleet, the time at which the fleet jumps will never be public knowledge. The admiral of the fleet will be the highest ranked alive member out of the following.

William Adama
Saul Tigh
Helo Agathon

President of the colonies:

The President of the colonies can periodically make laws that are binding on all members of the colonies. The president of the colonies will be the highest ranked alive member out of the following.

Laura Roslin
Lee Adama
Tom Zarek
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

THE RULES: READ THESE CAREFULLY

1) After either the Admiral or your esteemed host addresses the colonies and ends the address with "So Say We All", your first post MUST begin with “So Say We All”, or else you may be guilty of treason, punishable by time in the brig, or other punishments up to and including death, and by generally being branded a cylon sympathiser by the rest of the population.

2) Votes MUST be made BOTH in the poll and in the thread. Thread votes are to occupy their own line, be clearly stated to be a vote, and be written in dead red. Please try to remember to do both at the same time. I recognise we all forget from time to time, but it is not acceptable as a tactic to confuse people as to whether or not you have voted. Your vote in the THREAD is the vote that counts for timing and vote order purposes, however it will ultimately only count if you also vote in the poll. THIS IS A MILITARY COMMAND FROM THE ADMIRAL. To understand why the admiral dictates this course of action for voting, please refer to the admiral's powers, above. Votes are not changeable.

3) Death does NOT mean you have an automatic right to post in red, even to speak off topic or to be sad about being dead. Upon their death, each player will get a PM informing them of their rights in death.

4) Standard mafia rules apply unless otherwise stated. You may not out yourself or others. You do not have btsc with anyone unless you are told that you do. Non-players are to post in blue, and it may not be on topic. Off topic comments are to be in green (and they are also not to be on topic.) You may not edit or delete your posts.

5) You may not target someone on two consecutive nights unless your role says otherwise. If you make a conscious choice not to use your night power, please PM the host with this decision.

6) You may not post PMs from the host. You may not do anything which could amount to info dumping. If you are not sure whether or not something would be considered info dumping, err on the side of caution and PM me to ask first. Punishments, including modkills, are reserved for breaches of this rule.

7) This is the Host's colour. I encourage you to ask questions of me in the thread. I will read all posts very carefully, but just because you ask does not necessarily mean you will receive. If I do not respond to your question, you can safely assume that I have read it and chosen not to give an answer.

8) It is not necessary for you to have knowledge of the show to play. However, at times, lore will play a role in the mechanics of the game, and it could provide an explanation for events that have occurred or provide you with assistance in what to do next. At times, it may be to your faction's advantage if there is at least someone on your side with knowledge of the show, but it will never be game breaking for you if you do not. It is up to you, the players, how much you choose to research lore during the game.

9) You need to have a minimum participation score of 66 to sign up. Let the host know if there is a period of time for which you will be away, or if something happens that changes your circumstances and ability to keep playing. THIS GAME IS DESIGNED AROUND PARTICIPATION AND ROLE USE, AND WILL SUFFER BADLY IF THERE ARE MULTIPLE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT USING THEIR ROLES. PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU FEEL YOU CAN COMMIT TO AT LEAST STAYING IN TOUCH WITH THE THREAD AND ACTIVELY USING YOUR ROLE POWERS. Low posters are welcome, and busy life comes to us all, but please try to post every day phase at minimum.

10) The following things will result in non-participation for the purposes of your P-score: 1) Not posting for two full consecutive day/night phases (excluding being silenced); 2) Missing four lynch votes; 3) Asking to be replaced within the first three day/night phases of the game (unless you have a reasonable change of circumstances); 4) Failing to use any nightly/daily powers (or send a PM to the host specifically choosing not to use them) three times.

11) It is necessary that you have lots of fun, and that you make sure you remember it is just a game. Your mod on duty is Dom. If you're feeling stressed, talk to Dom. If you want to vent, talk to Dom. If you want to talk about the weather, talk to Dom. If you want to talk about musical theatre, talk to Dom. If you have any issues with or have any tension towards other players or with your host, please talk to Dom. Remember that Dom is not there to judge you. He is there to be a really good listener and to help you have a place outside of the thread to dump your tension so that inside the thread you can focus on the game. Dom may also check in with you during the game to make sure you are all doing dandy.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

People who are in:

1) S~V~S
2) Epignosis
3) Scotty
4) JaggedJimmyJay
5) Long Con
6) Marmot
7) Silverwolf
8) Matt
9) Indiglo
10) Bea
11) ika
12) Spacedaisy
13) sig
14) DFaraday
15) Nerolunar
16) Black Rock
17) inawordyes
18) Polo
19) Glorfindel
20) a2thezebra
21) Ricochet
22) SokothQultuq
23) juliets
24) nutella
25) DrumBeats
26) LoRab
27) Vompatti
28) ObscureAllure
29) G-Man
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 18

Post by S~V~S »

I voted YES~ So say we all :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Dom »

I will be your friendly neighborhood moderator. Any feelings that you might want to point at the host, other players, or inanimate objects can be directed at me. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

YOU SUCK!!

j/k, lol xoxox
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 4
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Battle star what now? Is them one of them space travel scifi movie thingies?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Woah, just read them rules. Hooooeeeee, thas' some mighty complex stuff right there. This ain't no cowboy Beebop, eh. Sounds more complicatin' than I give it credit.

So say we all.

In
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:YOU SUCK!!

j/k, lol xoxox
:cloud9:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

So say we all.

Also, I will lynch Gaeta if I find out who he is. That guy is a piece of trash.

My favourite character is Saul Tigh.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Ricochet »

I'm retired from the fleet.

I want to play and even win this with the intensity of a thousand supernovas - I think I even considered this the MVP of game submissions, in terms of flavoured design (bested only by a few other games with unconventional shenanigans) - alas unless this signup will lag until the 27th, it is absolutely impossible for me to commit. If the game starts, I can be a viable replacement after that same date.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Long Con wrote:So say we all.

What if you roll Gaeta?
Long Con
So Divine
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:
Long Con wrote:So say we all.

What if you roll Gaeta?
I will self-terminate.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I have a feeling Golden will still manage to win this game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Matt »

There's no way I'll have time to play this so for sure, I'm in. Love Battlestar!!
Image Image Image Image
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Silverwolf »

I'm in!!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I have a feeling Golden will still manage to win this game.
The only game I've won in 2016 is on the technicality of the fact that Star Wars managed to drift into the early days of January.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 17

Post by sig »

So is a member of the final five a traitor to the humans? Or is it that five people will randomly be selected as mafia member.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote:So is a member of the final five a traitor to the humans? Or is it that five people will randomly be selected as mafia member.
Save your questions for the game thread, sig!! :p

Oh, and sign up!
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I might roleplay as a Star Trek character and see how long it takes Golden to modkill me.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Live Long and Prosper.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote:
sig wrote:So is a member of the final five a traitor to the humans? Or is it that five people will randomly be selected as mafia member.

Oh, and sign up!
Psh fine no question for Sig. :P

I'll think about it, but I'm busy with school and wouldn't be as active.
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Sorsha »

I thought MP games had lots of rules! Dang Golden... :meany:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote:
Golden wrote:

Oh, and sign up!
Psh fine no question for Sig. :P

I'll think about it, but I'm busy with school and wouldn't be as active.
I'm not worried about 'really active'. It might be nice if people are able to keep up, due to there not being 12 pages immediately.

As long as people are using their role powers, I'm happy.
Sorsha wrote:I thought MP games had lots of rules! Dang Golden... :meany:
This might end up being my magnum opus. Thankfully my next full game is much more simple.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 13

Post by indiglo »

:omg: OMG :omg:

I must play this!!!!!! Dex got me onto this show, and I really, really liked it. Until the series finale, that is. :p

And yay, I can yell at Dom! :p (Who could ever yell at Dom??? Like, seriously??)

So say we all.

*votes IN*
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

S~V~S wrote:Live Long and Prosper.
May the force be with you.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also, I love seeing the people who are gently pointing out that they've read the rules :p :beer:
bea
Racketeer
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

So say we all!

frack yea!!!! Just reading the role list made me want to rewatch the show.

I was SO sad I missed your West Wing. I won't make the same mistake twice. :noble:

That said, my life will still be cray cray. Work will still be demanding. But I think I can at least keep up with the minimum requirements so long as the rest of the awesome folk playing the game don't do crazy death note/talking heads/gothem levels of catch up posting each night. :srrsnod:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Yay bea!! :beer:

@ Golden - When you post in the thread, will you say "This is the Host Actual"? :grin: :noble:

XOXO Epi Girl
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

indiglo wrote:Yay bea!! :beer:

@ Golden - When you post in the thread, will you say "This is the Host Actual"? :grin: :noble:
Hmm... I may have to spend the next couple of weeks brushing up on Battlestar Speak. For starters, I'll call you sir.

And if anyone tries to lynch Gaius Baltar...

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I hate to miss out on such an epic looking game with a neat theme, but I'll still be too busy to legitimately take on a full game, so I'll be spectating. Should be fun to watch. :feb:
Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:Also, I love seeing the people who are gently pointing out that they've read the rules :p :beer:
If anyone had read the rules, they'd know that their "So say we all" statement was improperly timed.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll follow the rules when we're playing the game. :P
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'll follow the rules when we're playing the game. :P
I'll think about it, and see how I'm feeling at that time. :p

XOXO Epi Girl
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Golden is gonna get violent with those of you not following the rules :srsnod:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Keep signing up, people of the colonies!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

This game will begin on a Saturday at 9 o'clock eastern, also known as half an hour ago.

If we can fill this game up within a week, I'll start it at that time next week. If not, the game will have to push out an extra week.

The start time is so that as many people can be present as possible for the Event That Will Kick Off The Game.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I will be happy to play multiple roles. :noble:

:grin:

XOXO Epi Girl
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Spacedaisy »

Why did I not know the sign ups had opened?!? I wanted to be first for once! And for this game of all games... :pout:

Still, I'm totally in! Which Golden already knew. :haha:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sign ups are looking slow, so I'll join up. As I said before I might not be super active.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also will you know if you're a member of the final five?
Can I ask this again since I'm officially in?

:P
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

so....we just need two more right?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

bea wrote:so....we just need two more right?
16 :(

It's ok, we will get there.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by DFaraday »

I'm in, although I know very little about the show.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Im in. This looks awesome, although I have not watched the show. Interesting setup though, Im sure it will be quite the ride :biggrin:
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

A single question:

Do the cyclons have BTSC?
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Nerolunar wrote:A single question:

Do the cyclons have BTSC?
All questions about the game setup will have to wait to be asked in the game thread. I won't be answering them in the sign up thread.

Truth be told, though, I'm much more likely to answer questions about how to interpret information that is stated in the OP, than information that is missing. If the OP doesn't say something, it's probably because I don't intend for the answer to be known.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I honestly don't care how long sign-ups take. My enthusiasm for this game will not wane. If it takes a week or 4 months. I'll still be all in. :nicenod:

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

indiglo wrote:I honestly don't care how long sign-ups take. My enthusiasm for this game will not wane. If it takes a week or 4 months. I'll still be all in. :nicenod:
QFT! :srsnod:

I will not be voting to lynch this person.

XOXO Epi Girl

Return to “Previous Job Sign-Ups”