[SIGN-UPs] Death Note Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

So... what are you?

I AM JUSTICE! (Yes, I am playing.)
79%
Scared for my life... (I might be playing, but I will sign up as a replacement.)
9%
Kira's sacrifice (No, I am not playing.)
12%

Total votes: 34
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: [SIGN-UPs] Death Note Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Fantastic! We are full. :)

Thanks to all of you for signing up. I really hope you enjoy it!

I have some PhD homework tasks to accomplish this morning, but most likely this is how the schedule will go:

This afternoon I will send out roles, and this evening I will start the game thread. Just so that we are on an evening schedule (which is best for me and I presume most members) and so I can get my tasks done first. Regardless, I promise the game will start sometime today.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 6

Post by thellama73 »

And as for me, I guess I better utilize my day of miserable illness to watch a few episodes of this show so I know what I'm in for.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 3

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sweet
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 6

Post by thellama73 »

2 episodes in. This is an okay cartoon, but it's not as good as Popeye or Bugs Bunny.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Black Rock »

thellama73 wrote:2 episodes in. This is an okay cartoon, but it's not as good as Popeye or Bugs Bunny.
:haha:
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Although we were full at 26 players, I have made appropriate modifications so that Roxy can still play and the integrity of the game is upheld as I intended, since it appears she signed up quickly after we filled and I did not want to deny her the chance to play. Therefore, there are now 27 players and roles.

No more players can sign up as of this post.

I will be randomizing and sending out roles momentarily. I am about to start that process right now. :)

Please do not discuss absolutely anything regarding your role with anyone except for me and any specified BTSC partners. If you have any questions, let me know and I'll be happy to answer them!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

All roles have been sent. If I neglected to send you a PM or if you have any questions about your role, please PM me!

The game thread will be starting later today. Best of luck to all of you, and thanks again for signing up! I hope you enjoy it.

Return to “Previous Job Sign-Ups”