Frisky Dingo Mafia Signups?

Moderator: Community Team

Want to play?

Boosh and/or kakow!
81%
Who even are you?
7%
I don't want to go to the monkey hospital!
11%

Total votes: 27
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 35

Frisky Dingo Mafia Signups?

Post by thellama73 »

For those unfamiliar with it, Frisky Dingo is a cartoon made by the same people who did Sealab 2021 and Archer. It's one of my favorite shows ever. You should all go watch it now.

Roles:

Team Crews - Kill all of Team Killface

Xander Crews/Awesome X - Billionaire playboy/superhero. Can send a message to the Xtacles once a night.

Grace Ryan/Antagone - Reporter for Force Ten News, and Xander's long suffering girlfriend. Searches for Sinn and Val. If all three find each other, they become an indy team: “The Sisterhood of Chaos”

Arthur Watley/The Dread Lobster - An employee of the Crews corporation and failed supervillain. Role blocks a player each night.

Nearl - The local retarded wino guy, actually Xender Crew's twin brother. If lynched, he flips as Xander Crews. If targeted by three or more Xtacles, he gains Crew’s power.

Val - Film student and former prisoner of Killface, now his sworn enemy. Searches for Grace and Sin. If all three find each other, they become an indy team: “The Sisterhood of Chaos”

Darcell Jones of Team Jaguar - Better reporter than Grace Ryan. Each night select a player to an expose on. You will learn something about that player.

Xtacles(8) - The backbone of the Awesome X fighting force, but lack coordination. Each select a name every night. Every name that gets two votes will be role blocked. Names that get three votes will be protected. Names that get four or more votes will be killed.
-Ronnie
-Kevin
-Mike
-Fat Mike
-Roogie
-Kenneth
-Cliff
-Clint
If the civilians win and at least one Xtacle is alive, all Xtacles win.

Team Killface - BTSC - Outnumber the remaining teams.

Killface - Supervillain out to push the Earth into the Sun. Incredibly strong. His vote counts double.

Simon - Killface's son. Simon always mumbles, but can spread this condition to other players, insanifying them

Phil - Killface's employee. Manages to survive cancer, phitoxin and a crab claw through his torso. Will survive his first death.

Sinn - Killface's top servant, indentured servant that is. Searches for Grace and Val. If all three find each other, they become an indy team: “The Sisterhood of Chaos”

Wendell - Killface's henchman with no scruples. Formerly at the Department of Labor. Kills nightly

Taqu’il - Famous and charismatic rapper, can persuade one player into voting how he chooses each night.

Team Chinatown - Indie - Kill all of Team Killface and have more surviving members than Team Crews,

Mr. Ford - His ass is everywhere. Gets a random player’s night power every night.

Dry Cleaner - Master of disguise (he's not really Chinese.) Role checks and lynches will reveal the wrong role.

Torpedo Vegas - Runs the death rabbits in Chinatown. Three nights per game can hold death rabbit fights, which players bet on. If they win, they get goodies, but if they lose they get lynch votes. Torpedo Vegas gets better stuff the more people who bet.

Hooker - Blabbity mouth hooker. Learns one player’s role each night, but can be blackmailed into learning the wrong role. If the person she targets chooses, she can be protected from night actions and to learn the wrong role. She will be unaware of this. Has BTSC with Old Spice.

Old Spice - Worked in a Chinese sweatshop before meeting Hooker. Each night, offer a player a radish. which they can eat to remove a lynch vote, or throw at someone to add a lynch vote. Has BTSC with Hooker.

Stan - Runs the Crews company when Xander is too lazy to do it, but has no real allegiance except to himself. Briefly masqueraded as Awesome-X. While he is alive, one of the Xtacles’ heads will explode every day.

Player List
1. Ika
2. S~V~S
3. Epignosis
4. Timmer
5. Nijuukyugou
6. Metalmarsh89
7. TinyBubbles
8. Sig
9. Long Con
10. G-Man
11. Spacedaisy
12. HamburgerBoy
13. Roxy
14. Scotty
15. Mac's Mom
16. Dharmahelper
17. Elohcin
18. DisgruntledPorcupine
19. Cookie
20. Made
21. Movingpictures07
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Frisky Dingo Mafia Signups?

Post by S~V~S »

I am assuming I chose "yes".
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:I am assuming I chose "yes".
Correct, and welcome!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Participation Guidelines:
If a player does not post for one full Day/Night phase (72 hours) that player's P-Score will be affected. Day 0 will be exempted from this.

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Epignosis »

Having viewed the first few episodes, I can only say hrmph hrmph hrmph hrmph hrmph.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Epignosis »

"Send the postcard to Strunk and White."

I have now lost it.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I've just watched the first two episodes. I am both disturbed and amused. A good sign :biggrin:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

nijuukyugou wrote:I've just watched the first two episodes. I am both disturbed and amused. A good sign :biggrin:
Episode 1 and episode 3 are rocky. Two is hilarious, and after that they are all good. Perseverance pays off.

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

I'd like an ant farm keyboard, please.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

nijuukyugou wrote:I'd like an ant farm keyboard, please.
I would like you to sign up for the game.

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

I've lost my mind, signing up for three games. This'll be the time I survive ALL of them.

Or die in all three early and have nothing to do :shrug:
Gumshoe
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Gumshoe »

thellama73 wrote:Image
Hooker - Blabbity mouth hooker. Learns one player’s role each night, but can be blackmailed into learning the wrong role. If the person she targets chooses, she can be protected from night actions and to learn the wrong role. She will be unaware of this. Has BTSC with Old Spice.

Old Spice - Worked in a Chinese sweatshop before meeting Hooker. Each night, offer a player a radish. which they can eat to remove a lynch vote, or throw at someone to add a lynch vote. Has BTSC with Hooker.
Which one is Hooker and which one is Old Spice? :ponder:
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Put me down as a replacement for now. This looks like it will be awesome! :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 2

Post by sig »

When do you expect this game to start, and I might be able to play but mid July I will be without internet for three days would that be a problem if I can't post for those days?
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

sig wrote:When do you expect this game to start, and I might be able to play but mid July I will be without internet for three days would that be a problem if I can't post for those days?
Sign ups are slow right now, a lot of people are taking breaks. I encourage you to sign up and promise that it won't start until at least July 7. You can always back out later if you need to. And if you have extenuating circumstances that you let me know about in advance, I won't penalize you for missing votes.

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okay then sign me up please.
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

sig wrote:Okay then sign me up please.
I will if you vote in the poll.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Hey guys, this game still has 18 slots in it! Doesn't anyone want to play?

As an incentive, the next five people who sign up will get a personal message from me congratulating them on their wisdom and good looks.

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 12
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I have no idea what a Frisky Dong is, but I do enjoy a llama-hosted game very much.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I will sign up for the Friskiness.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I have no idea what a Frisky Dong is, but I do enjoy a llama-hosted game very much.
I believe a Frisky Dong is something that can only be purchased online or in an adult gift shop.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

thellama73 wrote:Hey guys, this game still has 18 slots in it! Doesn't anyone want to play?

As an incentive, the next five people who sign up will get a personal message from me congratulating them on their wisdom and good looks.
Oh, so the first five are chopped liver? :pout: I'm still waiting on my keyboard.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

Post by Ricochet »

I may actually sign up because I really want to play something these summery months. :sigh:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Ricochet wrote:I may actually sign up because I really want to play something these summery months. :sigh:
I think that would be a very good decision on your part, and I would love to have you in my game.

Roxy
Hitman
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

;)
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

How many more let's go? I'll join after more fill it up, to kill the suspense of waiting for the last players for ages.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Ricochet wrote:How many more let's go? I'll join after more fill it up, to kill the suspense of waiting for the last players for ages.
Quite a lot left to go. Hoping it will pick up now that Eloh's game has started.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

This mafia game needs a bunch of players.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:This mafia game needs a bunch of players.
Yes, and there are four more "personalized messages" available for the next people to sign up. Just listen to this testimonial from Long Con:

"I got a personalized message from Llama for signing up. It even had my name in it and everything!" - Long Con

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

While I feel I am still recovering from my first full-game experience, I may be inclined to participate in this game if I am permitted to be extraordinarily silly.
My Banners:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

G-Man wrote:While I feel I am still recovering from my first full-game experience, I may be inclined to participate in this game if I am permitted to be extraordinarily silly.
Only if you are a baddie so we don't feel bad for lynching you. :dark:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

G-Man wrote:While I feel I am still recovering from my first full-game experience, I may be inclined to participate in this game if I am permitted to be extraordinarily silly.
Granted.

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

thellama73 wrote:
Granted.
Very well. Against my better judgement, I shall throw my name in the hat. We'll see how patient my peers are when the game gets rolling. :feb:
My Banners:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Have you received a personalized message yet G-Man?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Have you received a personalized message yet G-Man?
No. :(
My Banners:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

G-Man wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Have you received a personalized message yet G-Man?
No. :(
You have now. :)

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Indeed.
My Banners:
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

I finished Season 1. It made unpacking boxes much more entertaining, although I had to stop several times because I was laughing too hard :D
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Man, I really want to play this game, but my schedule has been kicking my ass! I might actually have some time to play mafia for a week or two max in late July after some major deadlines come and pass, but definitely not long enough for a full game, since as soon as August rolls around, there's no way I'll be able to play for a solid couple of weeks, and I don't want to play just to get replaced out and have someone else take my glory. :P

I'm jealous of those who will get to play. :sigh:

I'll probably start watching the show though, sounds like I'm in for a treat. :D
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Addendum: Love that the "No" option is somehow associated with monkeys. :haha:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Man, I really want to play this game, but my schedule has been kicking my ass! I might actually have some time to play mafia for a week or two max in late July after some major deadlines come and pass, but definitely not long enough for a full game, since as soon as August rolls around, there's no way I'll be able to play for a solid couple of weeks, and I don't want to play just to get replaced out and have someone else take my glory. :P

I'll probably start watching the show though, sounds like I'm in for a treat. :D
At the rate signups are going, you may yet get to play.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Man, I really want to play this game, but my schedule has been kicking my ass! I might actually have some time to play mafia for a week or two max in late July after some major deadlines come and pass, but definitely not long enough for a full game, since as soon as August rolls around, there's no way I'll be able to play for a solid couple of weeks, and I don't want to play just to get replaced out and have someone else take my glory. :P

At the rate signups are going, you may yet get to play.
Well, while I'd be very happy at that prospect, not sure I should cheer for your signups to stall any more than they have already.

Seriously, if I had any semblance of a chance to properly give this game my attention, I'd sign up, especially for the personalized message. That's an awesome bonus. :llama:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Seriously, if I had any semblance of a chance to properly give this game my attention, I'd sign up, especially for the personalized message. That's an awesome bonus. :llama:
Only three left!

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I don't need one, so I'll wait.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Everyone sign up for this game pretty please!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

You first. :kadaj:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'll play but I warn you my wedding is in three and half weeks...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Spacedaisy wrote:I'll play but I warn you my wedding is in three and half weeks...
What?! Why was I not told?

Return to “Previous Job Sign-Ups”