[SIGN-UPs] Pikmin Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Will you explore a strange, distant planet?

Yes!
67%
Maybe...
13%
No!
13%
I'm the host!
7%

Total votes: 30
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

[SIGN-UPs] Pikmin Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Pikmin Mafia

Protagonists & Pikmin (16)

Win when all Bosses are dead.

Protagonists (4)

Every night, each protagonist may choose to do any 2 of the following actions:

A protagonist may use any of actions 1, 2, or 5 twice instead of two separate actions if he or she wishes.

1) Gather Pikmin – Target seven players to find Pikmin! One of those seven players will join the protagonist's current Pikmin group, selected randomly (and automatically excluding non-Pikmin). However, the protagonist will not share BTSC with its Pikmin and thus not know which player joins his group, only which type of Pikmin. A progatonist's Pikmin group can be no larger than 5 at any time, and once all Pikmin are in groups then no more can be gathered. If a protagonist dies, all of the Pikmin in its group are thereafter able to be gathered by other protagonists.

2) Search a Cave – Search a nearby cave for nectar, pellets, and all kinds of treasures! Depending on his current location, a protagonist may find different objects. But beware! He or she may come up empty-handed, or run into enemies!

3) Feed Nectar to Pikmin – If nectar has been acquired, a protagonist may feed it to every Pikmin currently in his group. Nectar will transform Leaf Pikmin into Bud Pikmin and Bud Pikmin into Flower Pikmin.

4) Feed Pellet to the Onion – If a pellet has been acquired, a protagonist may feed it to the Pikmin home, the Onion. In doing so, a fallen Pikmin may be reincarnated! Winged, Purple, and White Pikmin cannot be resurrected.

5) Attack a Player with Pikmin – A protagonist can use any number of Pikmin in his or her group to attack another player. Generally, the more Pikmin he or she uses, the more likely his target will die.

Captain Olimar – The main protagonist of Pikmin, he was the first Hocotate Freight employee to discover the Planet of the Pikmin and the Pikmin species. During each Day, he recounts his previous Night's adventures in his journal. On the subsequent Night, he will give his journal to a randomly selected fellow protagonist so that they may read it.

Alph – Alph serves as the engineer of the ship sent by Koppai, the S.S. Drake. He is very bright and positive in character, and greatly respects Captain Charlie. He knows the player behind Captain Charlie's role.

Brittany – Brittany is the botanist sent to the Pikmin Planet on behalf of Koppai. She is strong-willed, but also gluttonous. She will be able to extract twice as much juice as the protagonists would be able to without her, but all of the extra juice extracted from treasures will only go to her.

Charlie – Charlie is a retired space ranger and captain of the S.S. Drake. Revered as a hero on Koppai, he can command respect from others. He cannot be lynched unless he has at least a majority (more than 50%) of votes on him, in actuality (rather than appearance).

Pikmin (12)

All Pikmin start as Leaf Pikmin, with a normal +1 lynch vote. Bud Pikmin have a +2 lynch vote. Flower Pikmin have a +3 lynch vote.

Red Pikmin (2) – These Pikmin are immune to fire! They cannot be harmed by any fire enemies.

Blue Pikmin (2) – These Pikmin have mouths they use to take in water and, unlike other Pikmin, can survive underwater! They cannot be harmed by water enemies.

Yellow Pikmin (2) – These Pikmin are immune to electricity! They cannot be harmed by electric enemies.

Rock Pikmin (2) – These Pikmin have such hard exteriors that they cannot be crushed! Rock Pikmin deal x2 as much damage to enemies and bosses. In addition, they have a 50% chance of surviving all boss nightkills.

Winged Pikmin (2) – These Pikmin are tiny and worthless at fighting; they will serve no purpose to a protagonist if attacking an enemy or boss. However, they can fly indefinitely, unlike other Pikmin! If a protagonist ventures to a cave with a Winged Pikmin, he may be able to access areas he would never be able to otherwise. If it is about to be lynched, Winged Pikmin has a 50% chance of flying away from a lynch unharmed.

Purple Pikmin (1) – These Pikmin are very strong, due to their composure. Because of this, Purple Pikmin can carry much more than other Pikmin; thus, if a protagonist runs into an enormous treasure in a cave, Purple Pikmin will prove invaluable. In addition, Purple Pikmin deal x3 as much damage to enemies and bosses.

White Pikmin (1) – These Pikmin have red, compound eyes devoid of pupils able to uncover treasures buried underground! If a protagonist ventures to a cave with a White Pikmin, he may be able to find treasure in a cave that he would never be able to otherwise. In addition, White Pikmin are immune to poison and, as a last resort, release toxic secretions to deal damage when consumed. If White Pikmin is killed by a boss, there is a 50% chance that it will take its killer to the grave with it.

Bosses (3)

Share BTSC. Win when Protagonists & Pikmin are dead. One of them kills every night.

Vehemoth Phosbat – Introduced as a boss in Pikmin 3, its vote can be worth 1, 2, or 3, depending on how many of its teammates are dead. At the start of the game, its vote is worth 1, but increases by +1 with each teammate's death. During any two Nights of its choice it can flap its wings to create a massive cloud of toxic dust. In doing so, all Pikmin (except for White Pikmin) will secretly start the subsequent Day with 2 votes against them.

Burrowing Snagret – Appearing in all three Pikmin games, this creature burrows underground, but is known for its quick attacks when prey is nearby. Normally, its vote is worth 2. If it decides to execute the bosses' nightkill, it can attempt to kill two targets instead of one, but is only successful if both targets are Pikmin. In addition, for the two day and night cycles after executing the nightkill, its vote is worth 1 and it cannot nightkill.

Plasm Wraith – The final boss of Pikmin 3, it has an unhealthy obsession with capturing living organisms. Normally, its vote is worth 0. Every night, it searches for a protagonist among three targets of its choice. If at least one of those is a protagonist, then it successfully captures one protagonist, making them unable to use their role power the subsequent two Nights. For each protagonist that it holds, its vote increases by +1, to a maximum worth of 2. If its vote is worth 0 and it is about to be lynched, there is a 50% chance it will survive the lynch unharmed.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [SIGN-UPs] Pikmin Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

GAMEPLAY & RULES
Gameplay
1. Days are 24 hours. At the end of each Day, a player will be lynched, normally the player with the most votes, and that player will have his or her role revealed. Note the role descriptions for any exceptions to this procedure, as there is role power manipulation. There is no option to vote for "No Lynch". Before the end of each Day, you must cast your vote for another player (see: Rule 6). A missing vote will negatively impact your Participation Score (see: Participation).
2. Nights are 24 hours, but all PMs must be sent to both hosts within 23 hours. At the end of each Night, any number of players may be nightkilled, and those player(s) will not have their roles revealed. Before the end of each Night, you will send in your Night power to your host. If you elect to not utilize your power, you must send a PM indicating such. A missing PM will negatively impact your Participation Score (see: Participation).
3. All game conversation must take place in the thread unless you have specifically been given BTSC (see: Rules).
4. All votes must be cast in the poll to count. It is considered standard and good form to post at the time of your vote, but it is not necessary for your vote to count.
5. All votes are changeable. You may change your vote as many times as you wish up until the vote's deadline.
6. All role power PMs must be sent in by the player utilizing the power. No relying on BTSCmates (if you have any) to send in your power.
7. Civilians win if they have eliminated the Mafia. Mafia win if they have outnumbered the Civilians.
8. If your faction wins, you win, regardless of whether you are dead or alive at endgame. Do your best! Fight for your faction's win condition. Players who fail to meet participation criteria will be denied a win.
9. Your Participation Score (P-Score) will be adversely affected if you fail certain participation criteria. Refer to the guidelines on Participation for more detail. In addition, upon failure of participation criteria, you may be forcibly replaced or modkilled if you have not corresponded with both hosts.
10. The Mod on Duty for this game is S~V~S. She is there for any of your questions or concerns not strictly related to game or role mechanics. Please PM her with any grievances or concerns you may have at any time, notably including conflicts with other players. Keep the thread fun and clean of emotionally-charged drama or conflicts; PM S~V~S instead. We want to keep this game as fun as possible for everyone.

Rules
1. This game is kid-friendly. Please no swearing!
2. Be respectful and remember that this is a game. Although mafia is a game of deception and can be rather heated, recognize that the game is not personal and that your friends may be lying to you in the spirit of the game. Please treat your fellow players with respect, even if you suspect or strongly disagree with them.
3. No BTSC (Behind the Scenes Contact/Conversation) with anyone other than your specified BTSC partners. Do not talk about the game with anyone outside the thread, in any capacity, except for the hosts or the Mod on Duty or any BTSC. If you are unsure whether you have BTSC, that means you do not have it.
4. No editing or deleting of posts.
5. No role outing of yourself or anyone else. This includes all statements of fact that any player may see and thereafter deduct your or someone else's role, such as "I am Olimar" or "MovingPictures07 is Fiery Blowhog". This game is open setup and incompatible with role outing, thus making it not fun when players engage in it. Absolutely don't do it.
6. No dumping information you received from the Host (whether role-related or not) into the thread. This includes statements that more often are seen as implications, rather than statements of fact (role outing). An example would be declaring that "I have reasons to believe MovingPictures07 is Fiery Blowhog" without elaborating. If you suspect someone to be a certain role or alignment, use in-thread reasons to back up your assertion or speculation, even if your reasons are sourced from information you gained outside of the thread. If you are unsure if what you are about to say constitutes info dumping, please PM the host first before making the post. If you fail to do this and your post does violate information dumping, then you and your faction will be punished.
7. No self-voting, even as a placeholder. This is considered an illegal move in this game as much as voting for the non-player option.
8. No double-targeting (targeting the same individual with a role power twice in a row).
9. Dead players should not post on-topic and any posts made should be in dead red. There is a "dead" code for this function.
10. Off-topic posts should be in off-topic green. There is an "OT" code for this function.
11. Posts from non-players should be in non-player blue. There is a "np" code for this function.
12. This is your host's color. All of your host's posts will be in this color. Don't use it!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

PARTICIPATION
The following behavior constitutes non-participation:

- If you do not post for more than 72 consecutive hours without warning the host.
- If you do not cast a vote in 3 or more lynches.

If any of these are committed, it will qualify as non-participation for the purposes of this game. Consequently, any player who commits any of these will have their Participation Score (P-Score) penalized.

If at any time you are afraid you cannot fulfill any of these requirements due to any reason, please PM both hosts immediately explaining your situation or requesting a replacement. I know it's the holidays, so I'm going to be pretty understanding of holiday-related travel and busy schedules this game. Just be sure to inform me via PM or the thread, and exceptions will be made for unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

PLAYER ROSTER
a2thezebra
agleaminranks
Boomslang
Dragon D. Luffy
DrWilgy
Enrique
Epignosis
FZ.
Glorfindel
kneel4justice
Matt
Metalmarsh89
Scotty
sig
Simon
Soneji
Sorsha
Spacedaisy
Typhoony
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

This is a kid-friendly game! Anyone of any age may play.

Regarding the roles, this is the first time I've hosted any game without any (Secrets) behind any of my roles. Nonetheless, the cave exploration dynamic will host tons of secrets -- treasures, enemies, etc that obviously aren't listed here. Pikmin may come of unique uses in caves as well.

I'll never forget the first time I played Pikmin; it was actually the first game my brother and I received for Christmas along with Luigi's Mansion for the Gamecube. Ever since then, I've absolutely loved this series. Couldn't recommend it more highly.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

/in

Has this been adjusted at all?

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:/in

Has this been adjusted at all?
It has been adjusted from the time I submitted it, yes.

Originally, I had Captain Olimar and 14 Pikmin as the civilians, but I decided to expand the cast of protagonists because I felt it made the game more balanced and intriguing to have 4 separate protagonists exploring the planet. Before there were 2 of every Pikmin, but to make room for the extra protagonists, Winged, Purple, and White now each have only 1.

Depending on how successful this game is and how much people enjoy it, especially with regards to the Cave system, I might make a much more ambitious non-mafia sequel down the road, where everyone can be a protagonist.

You can think of Night periods this game as a mix between mafia and a non-mafia more D&D-like cave exploration system (for the 4 protagonists). However, that aspect hasn't changed; now it's just for 4 people to experience instead of 1, so I made proper adjustments to the game dynamics.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, previously Captain Olimar was unable to die, but the enemies knew who he was.

Now I have no such role-specific protection since there are 4 protagonists instead of 1. So if all 4 of them were to die, then the Pikmin would be left to fend for themselves with their passive role abilities only.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Typhoony »

I'd like to play :grin:
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

Post by Ricochet »

Hmm...

HMM

no
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Glad to have you, MM and Typh! :D
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Golden »

No more signing up for me until after Christmas.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

/in
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Oh hell yes.
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

I've never played Pikmin before, I'll be a replacement.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 4
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Oh man, a Pikmin game. And it looks so cool!

Unfortunately, chances are it will either hit during my summer travel, or during the star wars game, or both. This won't work.

Maybe next time.
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

:epig:
Why the heck does this exist?
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

TheFloyd73 wrote: :epig:
Why the heck does this exist?
It's named after me, and I have no idea. :noble:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Looks fun, but I have to sit it out.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Yay, Turnip Head and zebra!

To those of you not playing, I totally understand. I know holidays are coming up and it's a hit-or-miss time of year for people. I also realize there are tons of games going on right now and they are all at significant stages. I'm not in any rush to host this thing, and I highly doubt it'll fill even remotely quickly, so feel free to check back and change your mind if your schedule changes later. :)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 5

Post by S~V~S »

TH has done his part, I have to double down on the Champs game, so I will have to say no to this one.

Give me some more champs, goddammit!!
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:TH has done his part, I have to double down on the Champs game, so I will have to say no to this one.

Give me some more champs, goddammit!!
I can only do so much. The rest is up to the players. :noble:
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I loved Pikmin when I was in college. I didn't smoke weed or drink, but I sure as hello kitty played some flippin' Pikmin.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

dat mongoose
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mongoose wrote:I loved Pikmin when I was in college. I didn't smoke weed or drink, but I sure as hello kitty played some flippin' Pikmin.
Mongoose!!!! Hello there!! :dance:

Isn't Pikmin the best? You should totally play. :D
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have never played a game with my boy before. :ponder:

And he wants to play.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:I have never played a game with my boy before. :ponder:

And he wants to play.
I'd be happy to have Simon. :yay:

You? Not so much. :p

:D
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I have never played a game with my boy before. :ponder:

And he wants to play.
I'd be happy to have Simon. :yay:

You? Not so much. :p

:D
In. :suspish:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Glad to have you, sir! :slick:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oh yes I am so...

Oh Pikmin. I thought it was Pokemon. Dang.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:Oh yes I am so...

Oh Pikmin. I thought it was Pokemon. Dang.
It's Pacman, you Philistine.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm going to put it on maybe for now. I'm not playing any game currently, but this seems a little complicated for me, so I don't know :ponder:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote:I'm going to put it on maybe for now. I'm not playing any game currently, but this seems a little complicated for me, so I don't know :ponder:
Would love to have you, FZ.!

I understand your perspective though; nonetheless, most of the complication arises with the protagonists' roles. Let me know if you have questions about the roles or how things work.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:I loved Pikmin when I was in college. I didn't smoke weed or drink, but I sure as hello kitty played some flippin' Pikmin.

I got a huge promotion at work last month (I'm the internal counsel for the agency) and I'm in yoga teacher training and I'm already doing a crappy job at not ignoring my boyfriend, so I will come back in the spring after YTT is over!

But yall all should come visit.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Mongoose wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I got a huge promotion at work last month (I'm the internal counsel for the agency) and I'm in yoga teacher training and I'm already doing a crappy job at not ignoring my boyfriend, so I will come back in the spring after YTT is over!

You're so far away. :(

But congrats on your you promotion. I hope it pays big dividends for you, literally and metaphorically.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Simon
Stool Pigeon

Post by Simon »

This is on Super Smash Bros. :nicenod:
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

:grin:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mongoose wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Congrats on the promotion! :D

Look forward to seeing you back in mafia action in the spring.

And definitely! Just need the time... and money. :ponder:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Simon wrote:This is on Super Smash Bros. :nicenod:
You bet it is!

Glad to have you, Simon! :D

Also, likewise to Enrique. :beer:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Never heard of this before, but my schedule kinda cleared up so in/
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Glad to have you aboard, sig!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I wasn't in a rush to get this game started because I have end of the semester stuff I've been attending to, but since I'm on winter break in a week and a half or so, I am hoping to get this game started by December 10th at the latest.

I will not be able to host starting December 28th or so, since my parents are coming down to visit for the holidays, so we need to make sure to fill in enough time so that the game is complete (or mostly, worst case) by then.

Don't want to interfere much with all of your holiday plans either. Don't worry, I intend to allow extra time around Christmas Eve - Christmas, if the game runs into that time frame.

All of that to say... sign up, folks! And tell your friends. Pikmin is awesome. And I think I've done the video games justice with this mafia game. :srsnod:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

In.

Only Pikmin game I've beaten was the second one, but that's enough to be excited for this. Pretty good game, it's like a roguelike dungeon crawler where you control an army instead of just one character.

I've played the first game too, but that time limit made me not like it very much. Never played the third one.
Last edited by Dragon D. Luffy on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:In.
:yay:

Just 10 more until this game begins! Need to make sure we round them up before December 10th. Help me out!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Only Pikmin game I've beaten was the second one, but that's enough to be excited for this. Pretty good game, it's like a roguelike dungeon crawler where you control an army instead of just one character.

I've played the first game too, but that time limit made me not like it very much. Never played the third one.
Pikmin 2 is my favorite! The original is a close second, but yeah, the exclusion of the time limit from the original as well as the addition of Purple and White Pikmin in 2 are enough to make 2 better, let alone other improvements.

Pikmin 3 is great too, but it's a bit on the short side and the final boss is just weird. There are certain improvements in 3 over the others though, mainly due to the increased capabilities from GameCube to Wii U.

All of them are worth playing at least once I would say, but 2 is definitely the masterpiece.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by DrWilgy »

Do I wanna sign up?

I kinda wanna commit my life to heists to improve my play...

But I do love me some pikmin...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DrWilgy wrote:Do I wanna sign up?

I kinda wanna commit my life to heists to improve my play...

But I do love me some pikmin...
Do it. The pikmin need a doctor!
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Screw heists, I wanna play role madness.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Screw heists, I wanna play role madness.
Well, this is definitely role madness. :feb:

Though I personally don't think the setup is too complicated, but maybe that's because I have hosted so many complicated games. I like to think of the setup as a mix between unconventional role madness and a simple Pikmin v. Baddies dynamic mostly consisting of passive powers.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Well I've been in the deep end of role madness (and I've hosted it too :feb: ). Don't worry, I'm fine with my games not being THAT crazy.

Return to “Previous Side Mission Sign-Ups”