Interrogation Room - alexa

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 74

Re: Interrogation Room

Post by S~V~S »

What is one thing about yourself *now* that would surprise the you of 5 years ago? Ten years?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 27

Post by indiglo »

What is your favorite kind of bear?

Do you have a sweet tooth?

Do you wear glasses or contacts, or just have super human vision?
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

what is your favorite comfort food?
What is your favorite way to spoil yourself?
What is your favorite way to spoil someone else?
What is your favorite way to spoil your doctor?

Outside of the obvious connection, why did you decide to join our merry band of miscreants?

What do you do when you are not killing your friends for fun?

What hobbies do you have outside of mafia?

Do you enjoy your work?

What do you see yourself doing 5 years from now?

What did you want to be when you grew up at age 5? 10? 15? And why?

They say we learn more from our mistakes than our success, what is one mistake you've made, that you feel comfortable sharing, that has most influenced how you are today? Why was it such an important mistake?

do you have pets? if so what kind? What are their names?

Am I annoying yet?

Will you be my friend?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 99

Post by Spacedaisy »

Give a warm welcome to the one and only.....

SokothQultuq

Don't worry about being gentle, he's a Klingon after all. ;)
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'll start this baby off...

If a tree falls in the woods on a mime and no one is there is to see it, does anyone care? :p
Was Phil the Underwear Gnome secretly working for you to help you build your underwear collection?

Now for questions other people might understand, lol...
Favorite Non-Star Trek TV show?
Favorite Non-Star Trek movie?
What did you study in college?
Favorite hobby?
Should the toilet paper roll over or under?
Chocolate or vanilla?
Cats or dogs (surely not tribbles)
Biggest pet peeve?
How many siblings do you have?
If you could live anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose to live?
What is your guilty pleasure?
Favorite band?
Favorite song?
Favorite food?

ok, I'll leave it there so that there are some questions left for other people to ask... LOL
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 5

Post by SokothQultuq »

Thanks for the introduction Doc.

If a tree falls in the woods on a mime and no one is there is to see it, does anyone care? :p
Not for the first few months... Someone would eventually go looking. Even if a tree fell behind the local 7-11 onto a mime no one would know it happened. They would just hear a tree fall.

Was Phil the Underwear Gnome secretly working for you to help you build your underwear collection?
I cannot confirm or deny my involvement with a specific gnome of the underwear collecting kind... Though I had to use my replicator rations regularly to replace mine... so... yeah..

Now for questions other people might understand, lol...
Favorite Non-Star Trek TV show?
I have several, but if I had to pick one I would have to say "Chuck". I was very fond of that show and very sad that they ended it.

Favorite Non-Star Trek movie?
Does Star Wars count? LOL The Fifth Element is one of my favorites. I really enjoyed that movie.

What did you study in college?
Network Systems Administration and soon Information and Cyber Security, which is my Bachelors program starting in September of this year. I'm excited!

Favorite hobby?
Creative writing is up there with playing Video Games. I would do more creative writing with time permitting and the proper outlets to do it in. Which I'm working on! I miss Star Trek Simming because it was a major outlet for my vivid and vast imagination.

Should the toilet paper roll over or under?
Over.... it flows better over in my opinion and your less likely to end up with a puddle of paper on the floor.

Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla!

Cats or dogs (surely not tribbles)
I absolutly hate tribbles... I honestly prefer Dogs over Cats. I had an amazing Jack Russel Terrier which I lost in my divorce and miss dearly.

Biggest pet peeve?
People who eat loudly.... ::Shudder..:: I cannot stand people who make loud noises when they chew or chew with their mouths open...

How many siblings do you have?
Uhh.... well... 2 Half Sisters by my step dad, 4 Adopted Sisters, 2 half brothers and 2 half sisters by my biological father whom I've never met but I know they are out there in the world.. So.. like 10 that I know of?

If you could live anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose to live?
Florida. Only because it would put me near my daughter again. If that was not an issue England, Scotland, or Ireland.

What is your guilty pleasure?
...... Ummm... Am I allowed to talk about things like that here? No really. That is an interesting questions. As I'm diabetic right now anything with sugar... LOL more specifically Icecream. I would eat it in a blizzard and on my death bed even if it was the last thing I did...

Favorite band?
Dragonforce

Favorite song?
Through fire and flames, Hero's of our time

Favorite food?
Lots? Umm.. Honestly I would probably have to say Lasagna or Spaghetti. Kinda a toss up.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey there, Sokoth!

Favorite TV shows?
Favorite movies?
Favorite video games?
Favorite musical artists/albums/songs?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Lursa or Bator?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

How many planets do you think there are in the solar system?
What show would you recommend to someone to start with their SO?
Army, navy, marines, or Air Force?
Do you shower or run baths?
Favorite time to shower?
Where are you from and where do you live now?
What got you into Mafia?
What is your ideal drink order from Starbucks?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 30

Post by sig »

Favorite color?
Favorite number?
What is one type of animal you'd like to eat but, haven't?
Favorite food?
Three places you'd like to visit?
If you could have any pet what would it be?
on a scale of awesome to super duper mega awesome, how awesome am I? :P
ImageImage
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

Alright, where to begin...

MovingPictures07 asked:
Favorite TV Shows?
Wow. I like a lot of shows, here is the short list: CSI (All but Miami, couldnt get into that one), NCIS, Law & Order, Dexter, Once Upon a Time, Battlestar Galactica (Both), Star Trek (All of them..), Grey's Anatomy, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Chuck, House MD, Warehouse 13, White collar, Supernatural, Bones, Firefly, MacGyver, Agents of Shield, The Flash, Arrow, Burn Notice, Jessica Jones, Person of Interest, Band of Brothers

Favorite Movies?
Star Trek, Star Wars, Pacific Rim, Fury, Avatar (James Cameron, not the bender), Underworld Series, Fast & Furious Series, Harry Potter, Kill Bill Movies, Predator movies, Moulin Rouge, Guys & Dolls, Joseph & the technocolor dreamcoat, Serenity, Most of the Marvel Cinematic Universe as well as DC. The Forbidden Kingdon, Jackie Chan & Jet Li movies, Lethal Weapon Movies, Pirates of the Caribbean movies, Leviathan, Alien movies, Robocop, Arnold Movies, Terminator Movies, oh there are soooo many... This list could go on for days..

Favorite Video Games?
I play a wide variety of games from World of Warcrack, Zelda, Mario, to Call of Duty. Right now I'm still playing Skyrim a lot, as well as Fallout 4. I play Arma 3 with friends when we can get together. But I have a lot of games in my Steam list. You can find me on there as CrazyKlingon.

Favorite Musical Artist/Albums/Songs?
Dragonforce, Nickleback, Turisas, 3 Doors Down, Aerosmith, Avenged Sevenfold, Alestorm, Distrubed, Kamelot (Recent), Flogging Molly, Metalica, Muse, Fallout Boy, Powerglove, Nonpoint, Sevendust, Saliva, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Brent Brooks, Weird Al Yankovic, Cherry Poppin Daddies, Ugly Kid joe.... This list could go on as well. I like a wide variety of music especially if I can remotely sing it..

S~V~S asked...
Lursa or Bator?
Neither honestly, but if I had to choose I would choose: B'Etor

Scotty asked...

Tens of thousands, perhaps even hundreds of thousands though I believe they say Millions.

What show would you recommend to someone to start their SO?
SO? I'm not sure what this is? If you could elaborate I would be happy to answer.

Army, Navy, Marines, or Air Force?
Well lets see, my Father was Navy for 20 years, his father was Air Force, my mothers fathers were both Navy Men. When it was time for me to choose I had great offers from both the Airforce and Army (which I turned down..LOL) but I was going to go into the Army. Some life experience taught me that the Military wasn't what it used to be and it held no interest by the time I graduated and had time to experience Military life a little more directly. It wasn't the service as much as the people. But really out of Respect there isnt one to be chosen they all honor us by their service. Even the chairforce...

Do you shower or run baths?
Showers!

Favorite time to shower?
I don't really have one, I'm so quick to be in and out i get the job done and don't run up the bill. LOL

Where are you from and where do you live now?
I am from Washington, and moved around for the better part of 20 years, settled in a far away land (Florida...) then returned to Washington which is where I am currently.

What got you into Mafia?
SpaceDaisey. She threw an over sized cartoon looking wrench at me, and ran this way.

What is your ideal drink order from Starbucks?
You might be surprised to know that I do not generally drink Coffee. I know.. I know.. I live in the Starbucks capitol of the United States and I don't drink coffee. When I'm desperate I occasionally get a Caramel Frappe thingie from that amazing Scottish Restaurant McDonalds. But thats the extent of my coffee intake.

Sig Asked...

Favorite Color?
Red. I am particular fond of the color combination Red & Black together.

Favorite Number?
8 - Granted she's my Ex, but my Ex Wives birthday and daughter share the same day of the month and the number 8 has followed me all over since. So it's grown on me. Even though it reminds me of my Ex.

What is one type of animal you'd like to eat but Haven't?
Uhh..... Hummm... I'd like to actually try alligator. I lived in Florida for about 13 years and never did.

Favorite Food?
Italian!

Three places to Visit?
Texas, Scotland, England

If you could have any pet what would it be?
A Jack Russel Terrier

On a scale of awesome to super duper mega awesome, how awesome am i?
........ well..... Seeing as we've not yet had any dealings and I don't know you that well yet... somewhere in the middle. Just because you certainly have the potential to be on either side of the fence..time will tell.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I am keen to know, what sim storyline off the top of your head would you say was your all time favorite?

P.S. The cartoon wrench was straight out of Lyons' toolbox!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Tens of thousands, perhaps even hundreds of thousands though I believe they say Millions.
:grin: interesting answer, thank you
What show would you recommend to someone to start their SO?
SO? I'm not sure what this is? If you could elaborate I would be happy to answer.
SO = significant other/girlfriend/pet companion what have you

And LOL at Scottish restaraunt Mickey D's

How do you eat your meat- well, medium well, medium, medium rare, rare, or straight from the animal?
If you could participate in any type of Mafia game, what theme would you be most interested in?
Boxers or briefs?

SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

Space Daisy Asked: I am keen to know, what sim storyline off the top of your head would you say was your all time favorite?
Honestly the Story line that we ran the longest on the DA was the fight against Nates Brother Kerian Horn. That story has always rang a bell for me. It's one that actually got me emotional because the storyline hit me hard where I felt it the most. Family. That man would come after my family directly or my crew who were also my family. Kidnapped my Operations officer and my Wife. Kidnapped my kids. Tried to kill us all. Was omnipotent and arrogant to a fault and we always managed to survive his visits. just barely. He was one of the most Dynamic Villains we had on the Dark Angel. One I will never forget. He truly was a character that one could despise both in Sim and out of sim and it made for a very long storyline that was broken up between issues with War, being on the run, and other odd missions we had.

The story was as such for those who don't know. This man was from a race of people that was a home grown Idea by my Executive Officer Nate Horn, who one night decided to introduce us to his brother. I think the reaction he got was one that made him want to do more and it grew a life of its own. But they come from a race of powerful beings, some even become nearly as powerful as a "Q". Twins are those with those gifts. They feed off one another and create this convergence of power that grows with deeds. There is always a good and evil one if I recall. It's been a long time since I read his biography for that race. Anyhow. This man basically convinced parts of Starfleet Intelligence and Research & Development to break away from traditional Starfleet by taking control of them, turning them into power hungry maniacs essentially. All the while happening in the middle of the Dominion War. People went to his side or they died. Anyone he tried to recruit was "Special" which is why they had to die if they didn't join up.

I think because we lived, and defied him and essentially tried to stop everything he did we became a target. Not directly all the time but he sent his minions after us regularly. Like I said it was a good long running story line. Lots of twists and turns. All the way up to when we finally caught up with him, and he died. But it took at least 4 years to do that. Both in Game and out of game. LOL

Hopefully that answers your question and then some. 8-)

Scotty Asked:

SO = significant other/girlfriend/pet companion what have you
At the moment I am divorced and not really actively looking. I've been divorced for almost three years now. Not really sure how, everyone I've ever cared about is gone, taken, or out of reach. LOL But who knows. Love found me last time at the bottom of a lake in a shuttle craft that crashed. Perhaps it will happen again in such a random way. LOL

how do you eat your meat?
It depends on the cut of meat. But generally Medium.

If you could participate in any type of Mafia game, what theme would you be most interested in?
Well Sci-Fi is always a love but I suppose it depends on my mood at the time. Right now I'm trying to understand how the games work and I think I do now but I may have to just throw myself into one and learn as I go.

Boxers or Briefs?
Boxer Breifs! The best of both worlds!
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Biggest pet peeve?
Most adventurous thing you've ever done?
Person you miss simming with the most?
Most disgusting food you've ever tried?
How many bones have you broken?
Ever had stitches?
If so, will you share why you had to get stitches?
Smores at a bonfire or burgers at a cookout?
Have you ever had someone start talking to you and thought, "Ew you smell like peanut butter?" In other words, have you ever realized how gross peanut butter smells when you aren't expecting it?
Favorite kind of cookie?
Cake, brownies or pie?
Salty snacks or sweet snacks?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

Space Daisy Asked...

Biggest pet peeve?
People chewing with their mouths open. Or loud chewers even with their mouth closed. It kinda grates on my nerves.

Most adventurous thing you've ever done?
I've lived a mostly dull life. I think the most adventerious thing would be jumping off a cliff into sand that was a good 2 stores high. That was fun until one of my good friends got hurt. Everyone abandoned her and I. I had to carry her and drag her up the cliffs and then help her home which was a good distance when your having to move someone who's a little on the larger side. But I saved her and was a hero for a day. LOL

Person you miss simming with the most?
Honestly my Ex-Wife Simming was a place where we could go on adventures without the need for physical stuff. When you live with someone who has an injury you do what you can to find ways to work around it. With it. She and I had great chemistry in that area while it lasted.

Most disgusting food you've ever tried?
Poi - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poi_(food). Tried it once... never again. Its got to be about the blandest stuff on the planet... if you ever visit the Hawaiian Island give it a shot.

How many bones have you broken?
I'm happy to say only one when I was really young. There is a story to go with that... My Uncle was watching me when I was about 3 for my mom and he thought it would be a riot to give me beer and see how I reacted. So he did. I took a fall and was about to smack my head on the edge of a coffee table and he reached out and snatched me by the arm preventing the impact but broke my arm in the process. My mother was pissed an mortified. She had to explain all of this when she took me too the hospital. That was not fun for her. LOL

Ever had stitches?
Only after Surgery. I had at least two instances in my life where I should have probably had stitches. Once when I took a broken beer bottle top into the side of my big toe, and once when I wrecked on my roller blades. That was a mess. I still have the scar from that on my right leg where I took the brunt of the damage and got road rash. had a hole in my knee which was cut by two stones rotating in my skin, it was nasty you could see the white of my knee cap. That was painful as was the cleaning of that wound... Talk about bad. They had to scrub it clean to make sure all the dirt and rocks were out. I think I might have even passed out in the bathtub while they were doing it. Never been in that much pain in a long time.

Smores at a bonfire or burgers at a cookout?
Burgers at a cookout!

Have you ever had someone start talking to you and thought, "Ew you smell like peanut butter?" In other words, have you ever realized how gross peanut butter smells when you aren't expecting it?
No, I cannot say that I've ever run across Peanut butter smells in association with something gross. LOL

Favorite kind of cookie?
Oatmeal Rasin

Cake, brownies or pie?
The Cake is a Lie, Depends on the Pie, Brownies are fly!

Salty snacks or sweet snacks?
Depends on my mood, but most of the time Salty.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Thank you SokothQultuq for spending your time in here answering questions. I and I'm sure many others enjoyed getting to know you better.

This week we have
Scotty

joining us to take his turn in the box. Welcome Scotty and I'll give you a few questions to warm you up.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Where do you live (you dont have to get too specific, a country or state will do)
Are you in school?
If not, what school did you go to?
What is your profession if you're not in school?
Have you traveled much? Where have you been?
Whats your favorite place?
Where do you wish you could go if you could pick anywhere?
What's your favorite hobby?
Do you play video games?
If so whats your favorite?
Coke, Diet Coke, or Pepsi?
How many siblings do you have and is there anything you can tell us about them?

I'll stop and le someone else pick up from here.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Town, mafia or indie?
Generic (classic) or role madness?
Best game you've ever played?
Favorite role you've ever had?
The play you're the most proud of doing in a game?
Have you played anywhere other than in the Syndicate? If yes, how is it like there?
Beam me up Scotty?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Dom »

Scotty, what's your favorite show?
Who's your favorite composer?
What's your favorite show that you've worked on?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Hello gents and ladies! I'm gonna have to do this on my phone, so I apologize for my bad handwriting.
juliets wrote:Where do you live (you dont have to get too specific, a country or state will do) i usually reside in New York, USA, but right now I live in hotel rooms all across the country
Are you in school? nope! I graduated 4 years ago! But the loaaaaaans. The loaaaaans never graduate.
If not, what school did you go to? i went to NYU
What is your profession if you're not in school? im lucky to call myself a working actor at this time
Have you traveled much? Where have you been? :grin: ive been a few places, from Costa Rica, to Ireland, to Alaska, to Korea, Japan, and Kalamazoo, MI. I've been to 45 of the US states.
Whats your favorite place? Ireland was pretty swell, but my recent excursion to Vancouver was AWESOME, eh?
Where do you wish you could go if you could pick anywhere? Neverland (tm), where I could kill Peter to claim the throne and never have to pay taxes ever again.
What's your favorite hobby? Games. Of any kind. I'm literally always playing a game. People scoff; but when they're bored, they come to me. :haha:
Do you play video games?I used to play a lot more than I do now. I have an addictive personality so the days of playing MMORPGs for example and not leaving the computer terminal for 23 hours are over.
If so whats your favorite? Loaded question. I played Asheron's Call from 2002-2014. That was a huge part of my teen years interacting online. But I am always in the mood for any game that doesn't require a steep practice curve (I'm looking at you, DOTA 2)
Coke, Diet Coke, or Pepsi? im originally from Atlanta, so the polar bear police would kill me if I said anything but Coke. Also, in the south, Pepsi is a coke.
How many siblings do you have and is there anything you can tell us about them? i have 3 half siblings, all younger. I rarely see them. 2 are identical girls. They are all the main love of my life even though I see them like once a year, if that

I'll stop and le someone else pick up from here.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Town, mafia or indie? i always prefer town, but wouldn't mind an Indi role now and then. So far I'm 1/4 Mafia, so...is there a common denominator?
Generic (classic) or role madness? i have to be in the mood for role madness. Classic is safer, like an apple pie without additive sugar
Best game you've ever played? i got really involved with the Watchmen game, even though I was wrong about most everyone even as the cop. That was a fun game. I almost always lose the games I play, so I've gotta keep up for the journey
Favorite role you've ever had? i was that fucking annoying minstrel rooster from Robin Hood on a Disney madness game on Mafia Universe which was a simple enough: writing thread posts every day. But I chose to rewrite lyrics from Disney songs. I lasted until the end and got a chance to really flaunt my feathers. :srsnod:
The play you're the most proud of doing in a game? i actually am really hard on myself playing these games (because I almost never win) so pride escapes me. I guess it has to be the only Mafia win I've had in Home Alone. Elo and I manipulated people into thinking low posters were the way to go. Nothing too dramatic, but it worked. So I guess I'm proud of that.
Have you played anywhere other than in the Syndicate? If yes, how is it like there? i played originally on JTM from a suggestion from Online Resistance. I played a few games over there, and the crowd was not afraid to be crass, which I thought was fun. Definitely a little younger vine over there. Juliets invited me (or was it splints?!) over here and although I have dabbled in RYM and MU, this place has just seemed more homier. So, much to the chagrin of everyone here, I've rooted myself. :feb:
Beam me up Scotty?im tryin, but I don't know if the base will support yuh! :biggrin:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dom wrote:Scotty, what's your favorite show? favorite show ever? noises off. I am SO pissed I missed it in its recent engagement and as soon as I get back to NY I'm rushing the shit out of that show.
Who's your favorite composer? im a big supporter of the new composers that have come out recently, but Sondheim is always a classic standby. I mean, Jesus, he's so innovative.
What's your favorite show that you've worked on?Im a musical fellow myself, so my favorite show I've been in was American Idiot. But it's a love hate/relationship, one of which I'm still seeing physical therapy for. :faint:

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

What is your name?

What is your quest?

What is the space-speed velocity of the USS Enterprise?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:What is your name? Montgomery, but you can call me Scotty

What is your quest? To seek the Holy Grail, or whichever star system is closer, depending.

What is the space-speed velocity of the USS Enterprise? Away with you, Borg!

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Favorite number?
Favorite color?
Favorite food?
Least favorite animal?
and favorite star wars character?
ImageImage
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

Did the USS Enterprise have underware gnomes?

Favorite Star Trek Series?

Favorite USS Enterprise?

What kind of Acting do you do? (TV, Movies, Theatre?)

How much wood could a wood chuck, chuck, if a wood chuck, could chuck wood?

If they had sign ups to go on a manned mission to space would you do it knowing you might not come back?
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Golden »

An interrogation, you say?

Scotty, what is the name of your Russian contact? We know you have one. And where are you hiding the smuggled goods?

I'm not above waterboarding.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote:Favorite number? 4
Favorite color? 4
Favorite food? 4
Least favorite animal? bear
and favorite star wars character? picard

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

SokothQultuq wrote:Did the USS Enterprise have underware gnomes? i don't know if they had little people in their underwear, but they definitely had little people working below deck

Favorite Star Trek Series? well this is interesting- I don't know as much as you probably assume I do but the Next Generation is pretty swell. I haven't seen all of them.

Favorite USS Enterprise? i guess it would have to be the NCC-1701-D!

What kind of Acting do you do? (TV, Movies, Theatre?) ive dabbled in tv but my background is primarily theatre. It's where the big bucks aren't, but the enjoyment is so much higher.

How much wood could a wood chuck, chuck, if a wood chuck, could chuck wood? pardon me for being irreverent, but I answer with a question: how many cookies could a cookie Wookie cook if a cookie Wookie could cook cookies?

If they had sign ups to go on a manned mission to space would you do it knowing you might not come back? good question! no. Mostly because I've seen how astronauts pee and I don't like that.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote:
sig wrote: Least favorite animal? bear
:pout:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote:An interrogation, you say?

Scotty, what is the name of your Russian contact? We know you have one. And where are you hiding the smuggled goods?

i am fearless leader, I do not need Russian contact. Only dead moose and squirrel

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote:
Scotty wrote:
sig wrote: Least favorite animal? bear
:pout:
I READ THAT WRONG

I THOUGHT IT SAID FAVORITE ANIMAL. My favorite animal is bear.

My least is naked mole rat

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Scotty wrote:

i am fearless leader, I do not need Russian contact. Only dead moose and squirrel

We kilt pesky skwril for you feerless leader. :noble: Am so sorry moose proved too difficult. :(

Now am askink questions:

Favorite mafia role you've had?
Have you ever hosted? Would you like to?
Do you cook? If so, what is your specialty?
What other things do you like to do in your free time that is not games?
Favorite play?
Do you prefer plays or musicals?
Favorite musical?
What role would you most like to have on stage?
What role have you played that you most enjoyed at this point?
What is your favorite way to spoil yourself? Someone else?
If you came to visit me, what would you like to do?
If I came to visit you, what would you take me to do?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

bea wrote:
Scotty wrote:

We kilt pesky skwril for you feerless leader. :noble: Am so sorry moose proved too difficult. :( you did well, Natasha. I think you were Natasha. Hahaha I never got to talk with you.

Now am askink questions:

Favorite mafia role you've had? Well I've only been Mafia 4 times, so of those, I guess being the Smoke Monster in Lost Again had the most potential for being awesome, but I was sniffed out pretty early. :fist:

Have you ever hosted? Would you like to? Believe it or not, I'd rather host. I've got 2 games just sitting in the queue just waiting. Waiting....at the pace of things I feel like it'll be another year if things keep stalling in signups

Do you cook? If so, what is your specialty? i actually do cook! I am really good at marinating and stovetop cooking fish of all colors. Also here's a fun thing for the kids: Kale Chips!
I know what you're thinking: Scotty, Kale rhymes with Stale, and tastes like feet. Ahhh, but with proper seasoning, it tastes just like French fries. Take some Olive Oil Pam and lightly spray a baking sheet full of hand-ripped kale sans stems and coat liberally with salt. Put in the oven on 250• for 30 minutes, shaking it around about halfway thru. Seriously, any kid I have babysat eats that shit like a goat on plastic.

What other things do you like to do in your free time that is not games? i...I actually can't think of anything. It's a weird curse, because although I can't get bored ever, it can be lonely when I don't have people to play with. Im like a fucking golden retriever.

Favorite play? Well as I said, my favorite play is Noises Off, which is more of a farce. But they made a movie with Christopher Reeve, John Ritter and Michael Caine if you ever want a good movie recommendation. As far as standard drama, I'm partial to Clifford Odets' "Rocket to the Moon" and Jerome Lawrence/Robert Edwin Lee's "Inherit the Wind"

Do you prefer plays or musicals? surprisingly, I prefer acting in plays, but I keep getting seen and sent in for musicals and booking those instead. :grin: I love theater in all its forms though. Except Brechtian theater of education. Because I'd rather have a good mix of entertainment, enjoyment, and reflection, not just education.

Favorite musical? hard hard hard. I did Urinetown like 10 years ago. And that one is hilarious and was even more fun to perform. So that one.

What role would you most like to have on stage? when I'm old enough, my dream role is Harold Hill in The Music Man.

What role have you played that you most enjoyed at this point? Ive played Snoopy in Charlie Brown and that was a hoot. If not that, then Bobby in the aforementioned Urinetown.

What is your favorite way to spoil yourself? Someone else? im a human trash can, and happy that my metabolism hasn't slowed down to a point where I can no longer be a human trash can, but for now that is my spoil.

If you came to visit me, what would you like to do? games. You pick- I'm flexible :biggrin:

If I came to visit you, what would you take me to do? if you came to NY, I'd bring you to the local food places- none of that touristy crap. Places like Artichoke Pizza, the Waffles and Dinges cart, Pomme Frittes, and some of the best places in Chinatown.

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Yup - I was totes Natasha! :)

IIMO - the best interrogation room questions have answers that lead to more questions! So......

I have a hard time cooking fish so I don't do it often as seafood is kinda pricey in the desert - any recommendations on how best to do it?

Kale chips sound interesting. You are right, I am skeptical. I've heard from even my most hard core health food friends that kale is nasty. Do you think the baking process helps it to loose some of the bitterness?

Is there some food you don't like? If so what is it?

Is there something you've always wanted to learn to make but haven't yet?

What is your favorite (or 3) board game?

What is your favorite (or 3) card games?

Can you tell us about an acting experience you had that was less than idea but a good story nonetheless?

What is your favorite food to get when you are too lazy to cook?

What is your favorite "touristy" thing to do in NYC? What would you stab yourself in the eye if one more friend or family member asked you to do?

What kind of music do you like?

How do you feel about Shakespeare?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

bea wrote:Yup - I was totes Natasha! :)

IIMO - the best interrogation room questions have answers that lead to more questions! So......

I have a hard time cooking fish so I don't do it often as seafood is kinda pricey in the desert - any recommendations on how best to do it? minced ginger and teriyaki sauce for either white or dark fish. I prefer cooking salmon with soy sauce and minced garlic. Don't buy fish sauce. just throw the fish in a bowl and slather it up for about a min works fine. Heat pan, Olive oil in pan, put in on skins odd up medium-high for 7-8 minutes, flipping when it turns white. A it'll ground carrots and parsley as toppings go a long way.

Kale chips sound interesting. You are right, I am skeptical. I've heard from even my most hard core health food friends that kale is nasty. Do you think the baking process helps it to loose some of the bitterness? im no scientist, I only fix teleporters. But...kale is one of those things that are good for you in limited doses and can be fixed in flavor by adding salt :grin: no joke, I prefer it over French fries.

Is there some food you don't like? If so what is it? YES. There are literally two things I refuse to eat. Whole tomatoes, and thin French fries, like the ones from McDonald's. People say I'm crazy, and I tell them yes now give me your money

Is there something you've always wanted to learn to make but haven't yet? food wise? Probably biscuits from scratch. General-wise? My credit card payments.

What is your favorite (or 3) board game? Stratego. We're actually about to play. I enjoy a good game of Avalon and Pathfinder: the card game

What is your favorite (or 3) card games? I currently play 3 every day: Love Letter, Gin Rummy, and I do Texas holdem poker tournaments every so often

Can you tell us about an acting experience you had that was less than idea but a good story nonetheless? hahahah sure. The first time I went in to audition for an agent, it was a cattle call type of thing, where we waited one at a time in line to do a performance in front of said agent. They said specifically not to tell them that we liked to sing and act, because that's boring. So...my 12 year old brain goes, "hey, that'd be funny if I did just that. So I went up, they asked what I liked to do in my spare time, i answered "sing and act", and when they stared in disapproving silence for 5 seconds, I changed tactics and said I could talk to seagulls, followed by a few loud CAWs. They basked in my spontaneity and said thank you and I never saw or heard from them again. It went...poorly.

What is your favorite food to get when you are too lazy to cook? me love quest bars. That will replace a meal for me sometimes. I love em.

What is your favorite "touristy" thing to do in NYC? What would you stab yourself in the eye if one more friend or family member asked you to do? well a big touristy thing to do is see a Broadway show, so definitely that. For the less artistically inclined, I'd recommend traversing to the Top of the Rock[efeller Center] at sunset. It's cheaper than Empire State Building and has a better view IMO.

As for family members: if my mom asks me to perform like a monkey one more time, I'm gonna go apeshit

What kind of music do you like? im very eclectic but in general if it has a good beat and harmonies I'm hooked. I'm a big fan of classic rock for the latter reason.

How do you feel about Shakespeare? i have a love/hate relationship. I could have been in a Shakespeare conservatory but I turned it down to do music theater. Shakespeare is one of those things that I respect if it is done well, and dread if it is not

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Thank you Scotty for answering everyones questions.

Now give a warm welcome to.....

Sig

He has promised to answer all questions so keep them coming.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sig, how would you summarize your general approach to Mafia games regardless of alignment?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

What's your favourite colour?
Animal?
Movie?
Book?
Food?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Black Rock wrote:What's your favourite colour?
Animal?
Movie?
Book?
Food?
Dark blue
Tigers
Ugh just one movie? How about three.
Mel Brooks To Be Or Not To Be.
Ghost busters
Star Wars the original trilogy not this heresy they've put out in the last ten years. :P
Game of Thrones is one of the best series of books, also Lord of the Rings, Dracula, Anno Dracula, a good portion of Star Wars EU, Animal farm, and the Hunger Games.
I guess lamb or rare steak.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Sig, how would you summarize your general approach to Mafia games regardless of alignment?
To stay alive as long as possibly, but still have fun playing the game and contributing to my teams victory.
ImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Silverwolf »

Hi sig, Do you have any pets and if so, what are their names and type of pet?

If not, do you want any and which ones if so?

Do you have a favorite moment in a mafia game?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Silverwolf wrote:Hi sig, Do you have any pets and if so, what are their names and type of pet?

If not, do you want any and which ones if so?

Do you have a favorite moment in a mafia game?
Hi Silver!
My family has two cats, one is named Yeti she is about 8? and the other is named Kittyra she's only 2. They're both tabby cats.

I'd like to get a cat someday.

My favorite moment would be in Star Wars mafia hosted by DH and Epi. I was Luke and flipped to the dark side and had BTSC with the Emperor. I was aiming for it the entire game and we actually ended up winning, which was great.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sig-
1) how many licks does it take to get to the chocolatey center of a Tootsie Pop?
2) if you could have any superpower, no matter your moral compass, what would it be and why?
3) have you noticed your Mafia play evolve over the years? How so?
4) can you just change your name to dog? My phone agrees with this statement.
5) would you rather have your nose on your butt or your butt on your face? All normal functions would be normal..
6) what did you do for your mom for Mother's Day?
7) what color scheme comprises this dress? Image

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Scotty wrote:Sig-
1) how many licks does it take to get to the chocolatey center of a Tootsie Pop?
2) if you could have any superpower, no matter your moral compass, what would it be and why?
3) have you noticed your Mafia play evolve over the years? How so?
4) can you just change your name to dog? My phone agrees with this statement.
5) would you rather have your nose on your butt or your butt on your face? All normal functions would be normal..
6) what did you do for your mom for Mother's Day?
7) what color scheme comprises this dress? Image
1. The world will never know. :noble:
2. Immortality
3. Well I've only been playing for maybe a year, but I'm less messy, more fact driven, and have taken on a more go with the flow type play style. I guess I would say I was more hot headed. Made fewer jokes and took it to seriously. My mafia play has also evolved a lot, but I won't go into that. :P
4. Yes, yes you can.
5. That is weird, I guess my nose on my butt.
6. Made her a card, my siblings and I also gave her a home made apron (their idea not mine), and we took her out for dinner.
7. Gold and Blue.
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Are you in school? If so what are you studying?
What do you do to pay the bills?
What do you enjoy doing when you are not playing mafia?
Do you cook? If yes, do you have something you consider a specialty?
Is there something you've always wanted to learn to cook?
Is there something you've always wanted to learn to do in general?
Do you prefer to be town or mafia in games?
Have you considered hosting?
Who have you most enjoyed having BTS with?
Who are you most looking forward to having BTS with?
What is your favorite role that you've had so far? Why?
Do you have any hobbies?
If money were no object - what kind of cat would you like to have?
Aren't cat's the best? :D
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Favorite vacation spot?
Where would you most like to travel to that you haven't been to?
If you feel comfortable sharing, can you tell us about a mistake you made that ended up helping you learn more in the long run?
What are you proud of doing?
How many siblings do you have? Where do you fall on the birth order?
Do you have a significant other?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Are you in school? If so what are you studying?
What do you do to pay the bills?
What do you enjoy doing when you are not playing mafia?
Do you cook? If yes, do you have something you consider a specialty?
Is there something you've always wanted to learn to cook?
Is there something you've always wanted to learn to do in general?
Do you prefer to be town or mafia in games?
Have you considered hosting?
Who have you most enjoyed having BTS with?
Who are you most looking forward to having BTS with?
What is your favorite role that you've had so far? Why?
Do you have any hobbies?
If money were no object - what kind of cat would you like to have?
Aren't cat's the best? :D
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Favorite vacation spot?
Where would you most like to travel to that you haven't been to?
If you feel comfortable sharing, can you tell us about a mistake you made that ended up helping you learn more in the long run?
What are you proud of doing?
How many siblings do you have? Where do you fall on the birth order?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

bea wrote:Are you in school? If so what are you studying? I'm a senior in High school and plan to study Business Administration next year at University of Kentucky.
What do you do to pay the bills? Nothing yet, and I should be fine through college due to scholarships. I did consider writing prostitution, but I don't want to offend anyone with my sense of humor. :P
What do you enjoy doing when you are not playing mafia? Martial arts I'm a second degree black belt in Taekwon-Do, I've been training for eight years now and have competed in a few international tournaments. I also like to read and watch tv sometimes.
Do you cook? If yes, do you have something you consider a specialty? Yes I do cook sometimes, and I guess I'd say baked goods.
Is there something you've always wanted to learn to cook? Good Italian food.
Is there something you've always wanted to learn to do in general? I can't think of anything off the top of my head.
Do you prefer to be town or mafia in games? mafia, but I'd say I contribute an equal amount no matter what I am.
Have you considered hosting? Maybe someday.
Who have you most enjoyed having BTS with? MP, Ika, and IWAY
Who are you most looking forward to having BTS with? Matt
What is your favorite role that you've had so far? Why? Luke in Star Wars. I had a great set of powers, plus the traitor mechanic of my role was neat.
Do you have any hobbies? Taekwon-Do would be my hobby I guess. I train between two and eight hours a week and usually help in the lower belt classes.
If money were no object - what kind of cat would you like to have? A savannah cat!
Aren't cat's the best? :D YES :)
What do you want to be when you grow up? A politician or party leader. So make sure to say nice things about me when you're interviewed.
Favorite vacation spot? Florida
Where would you most like to travel to that you haven't been to? India
If you feel comfortable sharing, can you tell us about a mistake you made that ended up helping you learn more in the long run? Hmm that's a hard one. I don't think I've ever made any big mistakes. I could've been less sarcastic to people and not burned so many bridges, but I still do that so I didn't learn anything from it. I guess my biggest mistakes would've been not taking school very seriously in my first two years of High School, I did enough to pass with low 90s, but I didn't really get my rear in gear until Junior year. I'd say I learned not to take school/work to lightly and keep up on deadlines, study, ect.
What are you proud of doing? I'd say the two things I'm most proud of would be getting my Army scholarship and my First Degree black belt. I never was the most skilled student and used to be quite chubby so reaching that milestone was a big deal.
How many siblings do you have? Where do you fall on the birth order? I've got three siblings, an older sister who's twenty one and a younger brother/sister. They're both eleven and adopted from China, but not blood related. I'm the second child.
No :(
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh hey, you're going to UK? Nice, congrats! Used to be about an hour to an hour and a half away from me, but now it's much more than that. :P Solid university though.

Has anyone asked you music questions yet? Regardless, I'm going to ask you some!

Who are some of your favorite bands/musical artists?
What are some of your favorite songs or albums?
Do you play a musical instrument?
Have you seen any concerts; if so, which one was your favorite?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Thanks!
Kansas, Duran Duran, Bad Manners, The Script, Of Monsters and Men, Imagine Dragon, Fall Out Boy, and Owl City.
My favorite Kansas albums would be Point of no Return, Leftoverture, Monolith, and Song for America. Then some of my favorite songs would be Imagine Dragon Warrior, Hall of Fame by Script, Of Monster and Men Dirty Paws, and Duran Duran Rio and Seven and the Ragged Tiger.
Nope I'm not very musically inclined.
I've never actually been to a concert.
ImageImage

Return to “Welcome to the Family”