The Great Sandwich Debate

Kick back and relax by discussing anything unrelated to mafia at The Syndicate's Speakeasy.

Moderator: Community Team

Place yourself on nutella's/Quin's sandwich alignment chart

Hardline Traditionalist
No votes
Structural Purist / Ingredient Neutral
No votes
Structural Purist / Ingredient Rebel
25%
Structural Neutral / Ingredient Purist
5%
True Neutral
5%
Structural Neutral / Ingredient Rebel
25%
Structural Rebel / Ingredient Purist
5%
Structural Rebel / Ingredient Neutral
10%
Radical Sandwich Anarchy
15%
Other (specify)
10%

Total votes: 20
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

The Great Sandwich Debate

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

We finally had The Sandwich Argument on Discord. It was a matter of time. Among a few of us, we've derived some perceptions of what constitutes a sandwich, through a series of questions. Clearly we are not in agreement.

If it does not feature bread of any kind, can it be a sandwich?
JJJ - no
nijuukyugou - no
Quin - yes
A Person - yes

Does it have to feature leavened bread to be a sandwich?
JJJ - no
Quin - yes
juliets - yes
A Person - no

Does the cover have to be separated into two or more detatched pieces?
JJJ - no
Quin - yes
juliets - yes
A Person - no

Must a sandwich be eaten with a specific direction of intake?
JJJ - no
Quin - no
juliets - no
A Person - no

Must a sandwich feature any specific food contents, or equally do any specific food contents prevent a meal from being a sandwich?
JJJ - no
Quin - no
juliets - no
A Person - no

If an item would be a sandwich when covered (with bread, pieces of bread, or whatever else), is it still a sandwich when open-faced?
JJJ - no
Quin - no
juliets - no

While a sandwich may or may not be eaten in any particular way, can sandwiches be distinguished from other styles by the way it is typically eaten or presented?
JJJ - yes
Quin - yes
juliets - yes

If it would be a sandwich when covered by two pieces of the covering food material, is it still a sandwich if only one piece is used and folded over the contents?
JJJ - yes
Quin - no
juliets - no

I want to know what y'all think. If you have any other crucial questions, by all means ask them. I want to know what *you* think, not Merriam Webster.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 12
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: The Great Sandwich Debate

Post by juliets »

I think it is important that some definitions be presented otherwise people won't understand why we're talking about leavened bread, even though JJJ doesn't want to talk about definitions.

First a sandwich, from the oed: An item of food consisting of two pieces of bread with a filling between them, eaten as a light meal. 'a ham sandwich'

Then bread, also from the oed: Food made of flour, water, and yeast mixed together and baked. Merriam Webster says "leavening agent" instead of yeast.

So all my answers come from those definitions, specifically two pieces of bread and bread being made with a leavening agent.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Quin »

Re-posting this after nutella put it on the discord channel. Where do you stand?

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I begrudgingly accept a hot dog as a sandwich, because to reject it is to also reject a sub (barring arguments of direction of intake or ingredients which I find insufficient). If anyone can convince me of a way to drop hot dogs while keeping subs, I'd be grateful.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I would otherwise be a structural purist, ingredient neutral but the chart defines bread as "bread/baked product" and I accept only bread per the definition of sandwich, thus I am other.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I reject a waffle sandwich as a real sandwich, it's a pseudo-sandwich if anything. I still vote there because I believe in dessert sandwiches, and to vote neutral is too restrictive.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I like the category pseudo sandwiches because I can put things that aren't between bread in that category. Also open faced sandwiches would go there.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Epignosis »

White bread problems.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Ricochet »

I'm 27 and what is this
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I think I could even rebel against structure, if the chart hadn't shown me what it meant.

No, a Pop-Tart is not a sandwich. Fight me.

If it does not feature bread of any kind, can it be a sandwich?
JJJ - no
nijuukyugou - no
Quin - yes
A Person - yes
Speedchuck - Yes

Does it have to feature leavened bread to be a sandwich?
JJJ - no
Quin - yes
juliets - yes
A Person - no
Speedchuck - No

Does the cover have to be separated into two or more detatched pieces?
JJJ - no
Quin - yes
juliets - yes
A Person - no
Speedchuck - no

Must a sandwich be eaten with a specific direction of intake?
JJJ - no
Quin - no
juliets - no
A Person - no
Speedchuck - no

Must a sandwich feature any specific food contents, or equally do any specific food contents prevent a meal from being a sandwich?
JJJ - no
Quin - no
juliets - no
A Person - no
Speedchuck - no

If an item would be a sandwich when covered (with bread, pieces of bread, or whatever else), is it still a sandwich when open-faced?
JJJ - no
Quin - no
juliets - no
Speedchuck - no

While a sandwich may or may not be eaten in any particular way, can sandwiches be distinguished from other styles by the way it is typically eaten or presented?
JJJ - yes
Quin - yes
juliets - yes
speedchuck - yes

If it would be a sandwich when covered by two pieces of the covering food material, is it still a sandwich if only one piece is used and folded over the contents?
JJJ - yes
Quin - no
juliets - no
speedchuck - yes

It feels like Quin's answers are really inconsistent.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

u wot
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'm with juliet at 'other'. I started off at structural purist/ingredient rebel, but then realised structural rebel requires bread or baked goods. I think that a sandwich is where you get two detached slices of one thing, and put another thing in between them. No subs, no wraps, but a KFC Double Down is a sandwich, and I guess a burger is too (I remember being very confused the first time I got to Los Angeles to discover a lot of the 'sandwiches' I bought were burgers).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

My answers to the questions

1 - yes
2 - no
3 - yes
4 - no? What the heck? A direction of intake? I mean, I think it should be by mouth... Don't go from the bottom up? But sandwiches are often symmetrical, so how can a symmetrical object by directional?
5 - no
6 - no
7 - yes
8 - no

The only place Quin is inconsistent is the first two answers.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:23 pm My answers to the questions

1 - yes
2 - no
3 - yes
4 - no? What the heck? A direction of intake? I mean, I think it should be by mouth... Don't go from the bottom up? But sandwiches are often symmetrical, so how can a symmetrical object by directional?
5 - no
6 - no
7 - yes
8 - no

The only place Quin is inconsistent is the first two answers.
A good way to put it is that while I don't believe that sandwiches must be made with bread, if it is made with bread, that bread must be leavened.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:23 pm4 - no? What the heck? A direction of intake? I mean, I think it should be by mouth... Don't go from the bottom up? But sandwiches are often symmetrical, so how can a symmetrical object by directional?
This primarily references things not eaten in a bottom-top or top-bottom format, but rather a side-side format (hot dogs).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

What the heck is a KFC double down?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh god I just found it: The Double Down contains "bacon, two different kinds of melted cheese, the Colonel's secret sauce... pinched in between two pieces of Original Recipe chicken fillets." See even they don't call it a sandwich - "pinched between".

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

juliets wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:55 pm What the heck is a KFC double down?

The chicken is the bun.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

That is truly one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

juliets wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:49 pm That is truly one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.
Sure, but I still think it's a sandwich :p
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ingredient anarchy literally has sandwich in the definition, and is therefore a sandwich.

Fried chicken smashed between two waffles is a sandwich.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Have you guys ever heard of a bauru sandwich?

It's named after the city I was born.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Nope, never heard of it. What's in it?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bauru_(sandwich)

Also if you ever see one made with ham instead of roast beef, it's fake.

(I hate ham)
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

LOL, they actually made the recipe law in Bauru? That's too funny. It sounded good until I got to pickled cucumber. There are very few pickled things I care for at all. In fact I can't think of any off the top of my head. And why take the soft bread stuff out?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I guess less soft bread = more fillings

Also this is one of those laws that nobody enforces, it's just to make it an official tradition or something. Also because politicians are silly.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

It makes me giggle. I suppose that logic makes sense re:removing the soft bread...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I keep seeing this thread pop up and I feel inclined to participate but I feel like I'm late to the party. I also missed the Discord discussion that spawned this thread, so that puts me even further behind. What's the quick and dirty rundown?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

there is a questionnaire in the first post, and an alignment choice in the third. Where do you stand, G-Man?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

After looking at that fancy chart, I guess I would place myself as a Structural Neutral/Ingredient Purist.

Have you talked about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches? The charts speaks of ingredients associated with deli sandwiches but I consider PB&J a sandwich. I may veer toward true neutral, because I have had a marshmallow cream & jelly sandwich on occasion but I don't consider a hot dog a sandwich.
My Banners:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

If you think PB&J is a sandwich, I think you are a structural purist/ingredient rebel. Or else your train of thought may be, 'it's a sandwich because I've always called it a sandwich for my lifespan, and not because of any objective criteria'.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Golden wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:42 pm If you think PB&J is a sandwich, I think you are a structural purist/ingredient rebel. Or else your train of thought may be, 'it's a sandwich because I've always called it a sandwich for my lifespan, and not because of any objective criteria'.
Just call me a sandwich relativist then. :llama:
My Banners:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

G-Man wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:35 pm Structural Neutral/Ingredient Purist.
G-Man wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:35 pm marshmallow cream & jelly sandwich on occasion but I don't consider a hot dog a sandwich.
:haha:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

nutella wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:52 pm Image
I didn't know [mention]A Person[/mention] had a twitter account.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

does a straw have one hole or two holes

edit: my favorite answer is "It has both one and two holes. This is my proof that the law of noncontradiction is fake news."

also Quin says "when a straw has liquid in it, is it a sandwich?"
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:49 pm does a straw have one hole or two holes

edit: my favorite answer is "It has both one and two holes. This is my proof that the law of noncontradiction is fake news."

also Quin says "when a straw has liquid in it, is it a sandwich?"
:haha:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Today I was standing firmly with two feet on the ground. Looking above me, I saw the sky. Looking down, I saw the Earth; and in that moment I had to ask myself: Am I a sandwich?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:07 pm Today I was standing firmly with two feet on the ground. Looking above me, I saw the sky. Looking down, I saw the Earth; and in that moment I had to ask myself: Am I a sandwich?
Quin would say yes; you meet all of the criteria, which isn't a fucking lot let me tell ya. :p
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:36 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:07 pm Today I was standing firmly with two feet on the ground. Looking above me, I saw the sky. Looking down, I saw the Earth; and in that moment I had to ask myself: Am I a sandwich?
Quin would say yes; you meet all of the criteria, which isn't a fucking lot let me tell ya. :p
This is slander!

You're thinking of Pink/A Person kk
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

I think an important key factor is that a sandwich must be able to be handheld. A calzone is basically a sandwich, but lasanga is not a sandwich, even though it is food contained in another food. Hot Pockets are marketed as a warm sandwich. Nigiri rolls can be eaten by hand but are also more often eaten with chopsticks, keeping them from sandwich status. A deep dish pizza is further from being a sandwich but I think it could be argued that flat pizza or regular pizza is a style of open faced sandwich. I would also put quesadilla and hotdog in sandwich territory.

I think just in general if you have to sit down to eat something it's probably not a sandwich. If at least one food item is contained within a different non-liquid food item and can be eaten while standing or walking without you needing to wash your hands afterwards, then I believe that food item can qualify as a sandwich.

Idk where that puts me on the chart.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:23 am I think an important key factor is that a sandwich must be able to be handheld. A calzone is basically a sandwich, but lasanga is not a sandwich, even though it is food contained in another food. Hot Pockets are marketed as a warm sandwich. Nigiri rolls can be eaten by hand but are also more often eaten with chopsticks, keeping them from sandwich status. A deep dish pizza is further from being a sandwich but I think it could be argued that flat pizza or regular pizza is a style of open faced sandwich. I would also put quesadilla and hotdog in sandwich territory.

I think just in general if you have to sit down to eat something it's probably not a sandwich. If at least one food item is contained within a different non-liquid food item and can be eaten while standing or walking without you needing to wash your hands afterwards, then I believe that food item can qualify as a sandwich.

Idk where that puts me on the chart.
Am I a sandwich in the hand of God?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'd label myself a sandwich dadaist.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention]

If a specified god can eat clothing as well as uncooked and still-living human meat then I think you would qualify as a sandwich for that particular god, assuming that the god in question is large enough (or just strong enough) for you to be considered a portable food item to them.

bringing non-human entities expands the definition I think. humans (probably) invented the concept of "sandwich", if I saw a monkey drop a smooshed banana in a pile of leaves and he went to pick it up and noticed there were two leaves stuck to it on either side and ate it anyways, I'd consider that to be a sandwich almost without contest.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I mean, Cronus ate essentially an entire pantheon of gods which then went on to overpower him, and the Judeo-Christian God more or less encompasses all creation. I think there's a firm baseline for deities who could feasibly consume a living person, textiles and all.

The cosmos is God's sandwich.

A wise skeptic would present a riddle of the universe wherein God has prepared His sandwich and set down to eat it in all its glory. Every star, every solar system, every living and non-living thing, every last speck of dust, all is crafted into this immaculate hoagie. But just as He is set to take His first bite, He puts some mayonnaise on it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hellmann's.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Quin wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:33 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:36 am
This is slander!

You're thinking of Pink/A Person kk
oh right, you called my falafel sandwich NOT a sandwich. You're True Evil.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

juliets wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:34 pm Ok, I just found this article:

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainme ... ch/414352/
good article except it says that a roll is a sandwich which it absolutely is not
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Quin wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:24 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:34 pm Ok, I just found this article:

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainme ... ch/414352/
good article except it says that a roll is a sandwich which it absolutely is not
I don't think it does [mention]Quin[/mention] because their first rule is:

To qualify as “a sandwich,” a given food product must, structurally, consist of two (2) exterior pieces that are either separate or mostly separate;

Isn't your roll attached?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “The Speakeasy”