Interrogation Room - alexa

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 16

Re: Interrogation Room

Post by DrWilgy »

Good morning everyone!! It seems I have found myself in a windowless room, naked, bound to a chair, beat up a bit, and am now being asked questions! (I feel like James Bond!)

M'Name!
Ok! Question 1 and 7! So my name was too common in highschool, and my friends and I called each other by our last names regularly. My last name was too complicated though and 2-3 people would look when they called my first name, so they had no idea what to call me. My book, Sad Tales of a Boy Without a Name will be coming soon to stores near you! It was then, they decided to shorten my last name by combining the beginning and end and, Wilgy was born! Since then my name has gone through changes such as DrWilgy, Wiggy, Wiggly, Wiggler, and Wiggles. While Wilgy is the most common, you can call me whatever you please. A nickname from a friend is a gift!

Music
My favorite album is Frengers by Mew. Alternative rock is my favorite genre.

Food
"Why you care about small things? World very simple place. World only have two things: Things you can eat and things you no can eat."

My favorite food consist of rice and seaweed. My grandma used to always cook and make rice balls, it always gives me a nostalgic, "this is home" type feeling. Placing a pickled plum in the center of the rice ball was always a treat!

My pizza choice is reflective of my mood. I don't always like to eat meat, but when I do I'll take the delicious pepperoni.

EGGS! Eggs are a wonderful creation given to us by the lovely chickens of this earth. I wish mankind would treat them better... and end the poaching... Whenever I cook eggs, I make a mean scrambled egg. It's so good on toast! Whenever someone else makes eggs though, I'll ask for over medium.

Why must I choose between Cake and Pie? Both have their merits.

Heiots
Of course! I just hope that my role is one big enough to make people happy.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Heiots
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Heiots »

DrWilgy wrote:My favorite food consist of rice and seaweed. My grandma used to always cook and make rice balls, it always gives me a nostalgic, "this is home" type feeling. Placing a pickled plum in the center of the rice ball was always a treat!
Sounds like onigiri with pickled plum! I love rice too, and eggs are everything. I have these two things nearly everyday.
Of course! I just hope that my role is one big enough to make people happy.
Doesn't have to be a big role. Whatever it is, I'm sure you're making the people on this forum happy. :nicenod:
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

What makes you laugh?

Tell us about an early childhood memory.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 99

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok, do you always post in character/action posts in games?

Because you seriously crack me up!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Favorite books, tv shows, movies, comics, whatnot et cetera?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Canucklehead »

What does sunrise smell like where you live?
How many times have you been in love?
Whose dog is the cutest, best, most lovely dog in the whole wide world? (Spoiler alert: there is a correct answer to this.)
What is the most isolated/desolate/wild place you've ever been?
If you could have lived during any period in history, when would you have lived and why?
Who do you think is the most handsome man on earth?
Is there anything (cause, person, object, belief, etch) for which you would willingly give your life?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

*Takes a bow* You are very kind.

What makes me laugh, and a childhood memory
I am but a simple man. I am made of flesh and have simple desires. The things that make me laugh? Well executed dank memes of course!

Setting: Late summer in the hill country. The sun has begun to set and the sky is pink. Crickets are chirping, and the birds are retreating to the nearby pecan trees and oaks for the night. My family and I were staying in a log cabin during an outing. In front of the cabin, my family gathered around a fire pit constructed of concrete and stone. We took turns chatting and cooking s'mores while sitting on nearby logs. Young Wilgy (6 at the time) was eager to cook his first marshmallow, unknown to him though, marshmallows can only be cooked for so long before they turn into a molten paste. The lad left his marshmallow on a stick in the fire for several seconds and the marshmallow ignited. Pushing his luck, he waited to blow out the marshmallow. It was in that moment, he made a mistake. The marshmallow melted off of his stick, and the molten white gloop (still on fire at the time) fell onto the lad's foot. He screamed and ran around the yard trying to flick off the sticky matter, but it continued to burn into his foot. His father, then threw his drink onto the boy's foot, dousing the marshmallow, and allowed his parents to remove it from his skin. To this day, the boy, now a man, has a scar to remind him the horrors of molten marshmallow.

The character that is DrWilgy
If I have the ability to, I will put my own lingo, dialect, and story in everything I do. I enjoy expressing myself in all I do, be it writing music, writing, coding, or even mafia.

I recall once naming a program in charge of deleting files Public method greatDestroyerOfEverythingMK1TypeChristina(Int Destroy, Int Everything)

Favorites
Favorite Book: A Guide to the Good Life by Irvine
Top 5 TV Shows: Code Geass, Clannad, Game of Thrones, Stiens;Gate, Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt
Movies: Digimon Adventure the Movie (Somewhat defines me as a person), the Lord of the Rings trilogy
Comics: I can't say I have a favorite
Games: Final Fantasy 9, Super Smash Bros.
Sports: Soccer

Did I give enough to cover the whatnot part?

Answers for the great Canuck
The sunrise smells like dead grass and mist where I live, I will be moving in 1 week though. Will report with updates.

I fell in love once and never fell out. My better half and I have been together 4.5 years. *pulls out wallet revealing approximately 20 million photos of his girlfriend* I love her very much.

My dog Rocket is the cutest. He's a border collie, and he's the most chill, cute, nice, and smart animal I've ever met! He's a good best friend.

The most desolate place I've ever been? Last summer my girlfriend and I visited Lake of the Woods in Ontario. It was beautiful. Beavers, eagles, and other wildlife were in surplus. We had to travel by boat for an hour to get to the cabin where we stayed.

Any period in history? I'd pick now. Good medicine, high speed internet, dank memes. What else could I want?

The most handsome man on earth? *Whispers* I honestly think it's me, but I can't say that while still trying being humble...

It's easy, I would willingly give my life for those I love. As cliche as that is, that's what I think it means to love someone more than yourself.

*Wilgy then opens a trap door hidden beneath him and jumps through it shouting*
UNTIL I RETURN!!!
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Canucklehead »

I like you, Wilgy. Your answer about the dog was way off base (OBVIOUSLY my black lab(-ish mix guy), Kenobi, is the best dog thathaseverlivedeverintheworldevenbetterthanLassiehesthatgood, but I appreciate your devotion to your pooch, however misguided it may be ;) ), but I like you nonetheless.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Yeah, you seem like a cool guy, lots of fun answers! And Steins;Gate is awesome :srsnod: :D
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Canucklehead wrote:
I like you, Wilgy. Your answer about the dog was way off base (OBVIOUSLY my black lab(-ish mix guy), Kenobi, is the best dog thathaseverlivedeverintheworldevenbetterthanLassiehesthatgood, but I appreciate your devotion to your pooch, however misguided it may be ;) ), but I like you nonetheless.
Sounds like quite the handsome companion. I dig the name. *Wilgy puts a thumb up, but his body seems really stiff and rather awkward*
nutella wrote:
Yeah, you seem like a cool guy, lots of fun answers! And Steins;Gate is awesome :srsnod: :D
Nutella! A fellow fan of stiens;gate is a fan of mine! *throws another awkward thumbs up, but has the exact same pose and facial expression as last time*

Y'all (Yes I do type in accordance to my accent some times) are very kind :D
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:Top 5 TV Shows: Code Geass, Clannad, Game of Thrones, Stiens;Gate, Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt
Clannad is one of the best anime series I've ever seen (and one of the first). It is truly fantastic and beautiful, especially the second season. Stiens;Gate is great too. I have not seen the other three on your list, but I'm in the process of reading the first GoT novel.

Favorite anime character?
Favorite album from before 1980?
Favorite type of weather?
Favorite season?
Favorite breakfast dish? (you may have already answered this one though)
Also, where are you from/where do you currently reside?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:The most desolate place I've ever been? Last summer my girlfriend and I visited Lake of the Woods in Ontario. It was beautiful. Beavers, eagles, and other wildlife were in surplus. We had to travel by boat for an hour to get to the cabin where we stayed.
Another important question: were there marmots?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Wilgy! Are you a Photoshop guru?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

A golden vase sits on the floor of an empty room. The lid falls of revealing a miniature Wilgy inside! It speaks in a higher pitched, miniature, voice.

More Favorites!
My favorite anime character: This is hard, I have attachment to a lot of characters. It's between Lelouch Lamperougue (Code Geass), Okabe Rintarou (Stiens;Gate), and Tomoya Okazaki (Clannad). Honorable mentions would go to Nagisa Okazaki (Clannad), Kamina (Gurren Lagann), and Sayaka Miki (Madoka Magica).
Favorite album pre-1980: Abbey Road
Favorite weather: Mornings during springtime, right before the sun rises, with light clouds. The kind of morning where there's a nice thin fog in the air, it's brisk, but not cold enough to cause breathing discomfort if you were to jog.
Favorite season: Spring
Favorite breakfast dish: Eggs benedict

Residence
Houston Texas, but I will soon (this week actually) be moving to Austin.

Marmots
I wish I saw Marmots, but the terrain wasn't mountainous enough for them to be living there. I also don't know if they live that far north...

Photoshop
I am a Photoshop guru... in training!
Image Image Image
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 24

Post by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

What is the significance of whether or not you are a "Doctor" in a mafia game? You have never answered this and I will have the truth!!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh... Hey there TGG... Fancy seeing you here...
My JTM habits are different from TS... I don't know if this is a valid question...
Image Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I just want to say Dr W's posts and answers make me giggle and for that I would like to say thanks! Its been a blast getting to know you better.

Red or Black?
If you could only walk on your fingertips or your elbows which would you choose?
Tennis shoes or flip flops?
What does your favorite shirt look like?
Do you have 12 fingers or only 10?
;)
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Stool Pigeon

Post by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

DrWilgy wrote: My JTM habits are different from TS... I don't know if this is a valid question...
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 41#p167041
DrWilgy wrote:Pleasure to meet everyone. My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a doctor.

I see some familiar faces, and some new friends here. Let's all have fun playing together.
You were saying? But please, dont let anything stop you from sounding so happy to see me.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy
I'm very glad! ~<3

Black and red go together very well, but the black is responsible for the red popping out! I gotta give credit to the support here, and I feel that a lot of people will forget about the good black does for red, so black!
As a bassist and a gamer, could you imagine how swoll my fingers would get If I had to walk on them?!? I'd have super fingers! so fingers!
Flippy floppys! *Smirks* I will wear tennis shoes if they are fashionable though!
My favorite shirt is my... I don't have one... I do have a favorite jacket though! It's soft and brown and makes me look somewhat like a teddy bear. Brown Jacket and I go way back! He was my wingman in highschool!
I have ten fingers. Kinda wonder what It'd be like to have more... I could probably type faster!

TGG
I'm happy to see you TGG! You are my buddy (I wish we were on the same mafia team more often honestly), but being a doctor or not is a tool I use every game. Those declarations set my pace and help me set up patterns myself. They change from game to game, I have repeated the same pattern 3 times, but not in a row. That's all I can give you at this point though!
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:TGG
I'm happy to see you TGG! You are my buddy (I wish we were on the same mafia team more often honestly), but being a doctor or not is a tool I use every game. Those declarations set my pace and help me set up patterns myself. They change from game to game, I have repeated the same pattern 3 times, but not in a row. That's all I can give you at this point though!
Our last mafia teammateship didn't go very well. I'm sorry.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Stool Pigeon

Post by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:TGG
Our last mafia teammateship didn't go very well. I'm sorry.
In about a few more bottles of various alcohol I'll hopefully forget it happened. That game was a right and proper disaster.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

*Lets out a long sigh, so long that it seems forced* Don't get me started. That game gave me new levels of salt that I didn't know I could obtain. I saw Phorcys in person today and wanted to lynch him irl...
Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

DrWilgy wrote: Residence
Houston Texas, but I will soon (this week actually) be moving to Austin.
Nice, a fellow Texan. :slick:

Why the move to Austin?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DrWilgy wrote:Music
My favorite album is Frengers by Mew. Alternative rock is my favorite genre.
Also, nice choice. Mew is underrated. I haven't listened to that album in too long. :guitar:

Top 5 (10? 20? 50?) albums? Bands?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

we would like to thank the good Dr W for being in the hot seat! I will say again it was fun getting to know you! please feel free to finish responding to the rest of your questions :)

But we do have a new person chained to the hot seat chair this week:

Cookie!

Lets grill her! I have always wanted to try grilled cookie dough lol
;)
Cookie
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Cookie »

I can tell you right now that grilled cookies are not good. Nope! Really yucky.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Cookie!

Have you ever had grilled cookie dough?
How did you come to know Sloonei?
Are you a member of RYM as well?
What has been your favorite moment in mafa? (here or elsewhere)
What has been your favorite mafia game on the Syndicate so far?
Where do you call home?
Do you like gingersnap cookies?
What is your favorite season?
Where is your favorite place to visit?
What is your favorite dance move?
What is your favorite band/album?
Would you rather jump off a bridge or jump out of a place (with the appropriate safety devices)?
What is the farthest distance you have run in your life?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Woo!! Team Texas!! I just finished my move, and it was so that I could live with my ladyfriend.

MP, my favorite is Frengers, and I like afew others but they are in no specific order.
The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me, Hybrid Edgy... Er... Theory, The Ugly Organ, Fables from a Mayfly, Dual Sights, Penguin Project, Latimeria will Dream, the Everglow, Californication, Geogaddi, and Hurtbreak Wonderland.

Cookie!!! *Wilgy runs over to cookie drooling*
Can I eat you?
Do you like Marvel or DC?
What do you like most about yourself?
How will the world end?
Do you think you are as sexy as much as I think that I am sexy?
What is your super power?
Given 3 fertile chicken eggs and a starving child, what would you do?
And I need your favorite game!
Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DrWilgy wrote:Woo!! Team Texas!! I just finished my move, and it was so that I could live with my ladyfriend.

MP, my favorite is Frengers, and I like afew others but they are in no specific order.
The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me, Hybrid Edgy... Er... Theory, The Ugly Organ, Fables from a Mayfly, Dual Sights, Penguin Project, Latimeria will Dream, the Everglow, Californication, Geogaddi, and Hurtbreak Wonderland.
Nice! Good to hear. :slick:

Awesome list, especially Geogaddi.
Cookie
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cookie »

HEY GUYS! I haven't been here long so I am shocked I was invited to do this.

MM I will respond in blue.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Cookie!

Have you ever had grilled cookie dough? No, is that even possible? I only said that so people wouldn't eat me. :D
How did you come to know Sloonei? On a different website that will remain a secret. :D
Are you a member of RYM as well? No
What has been your favorite moment in mafa? (here or elsewhere) Hmm.. There are so many games.. Well, on a different site, I was hosting a game and there were 4 scum. On this site, people are allowed to change their vote any time before the day ends and there is no limit. It was about mid-game, 4 scum left and one in the hot seat, very close to being lynched. She was being bussed by all of her teammates because she appeared the scummiest. She had about 6 votes and 1 other person had 4 or something. Anyway, there was about 2 minutes left before day ended and other players were expressing their apprehension of what her role would be. Anyway, The other scum players had change their votes last minute. The game wasn't over yet because I think they needed to last through 1 more day. Anyway, they all ended up winning because some people didn't read the thread and vote for her again.

tl;dr last minute vote changes made everyone shocked

What has been your favorite mafia game on the Syndicate so far? I didn't read all of it, but I really liked the whole idea of the guess who game. Seeing everyone's avatars was really neat. I've only played 3 and one was the xmen which was pretty fun but stressful and the other one I was killed off straight away. Both times I was scum and I HATE being scum!

Where do you call home? Ontario, Canada! I'm curious where you are from as well :P
Do you like gingersnap cookies? Noooo, My favourite is oatmeal chocolate chip. Sometimes with raisins and sometimes not.
What is your favorite season? I like all of them for different reasons. I like winter the least, though. Probably summer the best.
Where is your favorite place to visit? My mom/dad's house :P
What is your favorite dance move? Probably the sprinkler because I'm awkward like that.
What is your favorite band/album? Uh, this is hard. Any 80s rock. Mullet rock. I love Fleetwood Mac's album Rumours. Queen, MJ, Jounrey, Pink Floyd, etc.
Would you rather jump off a bridge or jump out of a place (with the appropriate safety devices)? I'm assuming you meant plane. If so, then yes, a plane. For different reasons: 1. It's not every day you can say you've jumped out of a plane. 2. There are usually instructors who can help you if any of your gear fails. 3. Bridges have water under them, which also has an undetermined bottom to that water. 4. Parachutes.
What is the farthest distance you have run in your life?Probably like... 1km LOL!

Thanks for all the questions!!
Last edited by Cookie on Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cookie
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cookie »

Ahh that blue is hard to read LOL! sorry
Cookie
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cookie »

ok red is easier to read hooray!
Cookie
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cookie »

DrWilgy wrote:Woo!! Team Texas!! I just finished my move, and it was so that I could live with my ladyfriend.

Cookie!!! *Wilgy runs over to cookie drooling* Ew, dribbler!!
Can I eat you? Well.. Do you like anchovy cookies? Because if not, then no you can't. Or shouldn't.
Do you like Marvel or DC? I.. Uhh.. Will get back to you on that whenever I decide to read anything from Marvel/DC and watch any of the visual products made by either company.
What do you like most about yourself? I like this question. It makes me think of something I like.. Physically, I like my eyes. Regarding my personality, I like my ambition and my motivation to succeed.
How will the world end? War, probably.
Do you think you are as sexy as much as I think that I am sexy? How sexy do you think you are? I don't think I'm as sexy as much as you think you are sexy.
What is your super power? Invisibility and/or walking through stuff (solely so I can rob banks and stuff).
Given 3 fertile chicken eggs and a starving child, what would you do? Feed the child the chicken that laid those eggs and wait for the new chicks to hatch and grow to produce eggs for the child to eat. Hopefully the child doesn't starve while we wait. That's a problem.
And I need your favorite game!
I love Sims 3. I've yet to try Sims 4 but 3 is still very good. On PS3, I like so many: Assassin's Creed, Ratchet and Clank, Little Big Planet, Rock Band (I have so many), Just Dance (also have so many) and Lego games. (What's yours?) :D
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Nice! Good to hear. :slick:

Awesome list, especially Geogaddi.
:nicenod:

Cookie!!!
Anchovies are delicious! I've never had them in a cookie before, I didn't know that was possible.
I'm as sexy as they come.
Just Dance and the Lego games are fun! I play a lot of Nintendo games... My favorite are Smash Bros (which I go to tournament for), I speed run pokemon, and play Final Fantasy casually... Oh.. I play alot of hearthstone as well...

I enjoy your answers! I have one final question!
6/2(1+2)=?
Image Image Image
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Cookie:

Hi Happy Sunday :)

Which is better sunlight playing on the water or a rainbow in the sky?
Volleyball or Soccer?
Do you have short or long hair?
If you had to have either a pet snake or a pet spider which would you choose?
Do you hike? If yes what is your favorite trail like?
Pink or purple?
Bananas or Pears?
What is your favorite Harry Potter movie? Book?
;)
Cookie
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cookie »

Cookie!!!
Anchovies are delicious! I've never had them in a cookie before, I didn't know that was possible.
I'm as sexy as they come.
Just Dance and the Lego games are fun! I play a lot of Nintendo games... My favorite are Smash Bros (which I go to tournament for), I speed run pokemon, and play Final Fantasy casually... Oh.. I play alot of hearthstone as well...

I enjoy your answers! I have one final question!
6/2(1+2)=?
I used to love pokemon games but they got too repetitive for me. That's the problem with video games is that it's the same thing over and over. I binge played Skyrim for 2 months and got bored because the quests were always the same just in different location. Same with Assassin's Creed. Although I still love those games.

I'm not good at math but I think the answer to your equation is 9?
Cookie
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cookie »

Roxy wrote:Cookie:

Hi Happy Sunday :)

1 Which is better sunlight playing on the water or a rainbow in the sky?
2 Volleyball or Soccer?
3 Do you have short or long hair?
4 If you had to have either a pet snake or a pet spider which would you choose?
5 Do you hike? If yes what is your favorite trail like?
6 Pink or purple?
7 Bananas or Pears?
8 What is your favorite Harry Potter movie? Book?
1 Sunlight on the water! As long as I'm wearing sunglasses. It means that I'd hopefully be close to a lake/river/ocean which I would love to be all the time.
2 Volleyball.. I can't run my fatass fast enough for soccer :P
3 Long. I haven't had it cut in two years so it used to be very short. When I first went to get it cut short, the hairdresser said it wouldn't suit my face shape or look good on more "heavyset" people (I'm not obese, just overweight) and didn't want to cut it. So I literally went to the guy beside him and asked for it to be cut short (it was in a salon where the hairdressers rented the hair chair and space) so he cut it beautifully! It was short for about 2 years and I loved it. I'm going to a wedding so I wanted to grow it long and do something nice. I might cut it short after though.
4 Ahh neither!! But if I had to have one, probably a pet spider because I wouldn't need to feed it live mice or something. Just bugs.
5 I don't hike a lot but there is a lake near my city that is gorgeous!! It's a hiking trail mostly for leisure. The path surrounds the lake and at one part, it has a thin log you can walk across for an added challenge. The scenery is quite stunning and there are always people nearby so there are no fears of getting hurt or attacked.
6 I don't really like either :( I prefer green :D If I had to choose, probably pink.
7 Bananas!
8. I will just rank them from best to worst because I generally like all of them and the Harry Potter series is quite dear to my heart.
Best books:
HP & Half Blood Prince
HP & The Deathly Halows
HP & Goblet of Fire
HP & Prisoner of Azkaban
HP & Order of the Phoenix
HP & Philosopher's Stone
HP & Chamber of Secrets

When I was younger and I first started reading the series, the third book was my favourite because it was at my level of reading (emotionally, socially) but as I get older, the first few books seem quite juvenile. I've always hated Chamber of Secrets though.

For the movies:
HP & The Deathly Hallows Part 2
HP & The Prisoner of Azkaban
HP & The Goblet of Fire
HP & Half Blood Prince
HP & The Deathly Hallows Part 1
HP & The Philosopher's Stone
HP & The Chamber of Secrets
HP & The Order of the Phoenix
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Cookie wrote:I'm not good at math but I think the answer to your equation is 9?
I now understand all there is to know about you. You get a pass from this doctor! May your check ups forever be positive... unless you are getting checked for a disease of sorts! then may that check forever be negative!
Image Image Image
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thanks you Cookie for answering questions!

Up next:
leggyorlyb!

Which I am excited about!

I will start:

Will you consider cohosting a game with me?
How are things?
Black or blue?
Are you a vegetarian or a meatarian?
Which is your favorite Syndicate smiley?
Crickets or grasshoppers?
;)
leggyorlyb
Posts in topic: 9

Post by leggyorlyb »

Roxy wrote:Thanks you Cookie for answering questions!

Up next:
leggyorlyb!

Which I am excited about!

I will start:

Will you consider cohosting a game with me? You know I love you but I just don't see me cohosting a game.

How are things? Things are okish, bit stressful at times but I am hanging in there.

Black or blue? Black

Are you a vegetarian or a meatarian? Gimme the meat!!! I love veggies but I HAVE to have meat.

Which is your favorite Syndicate smiley? :haha: or :omg:

Crickets or grasshoppers? I love the sounds crickets make but I've always loved grasshoppers for their ability to jump.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Leggy!!! <3

Po-ta-toes... How do you prefer them?
Favorite kind of pie?
Favorite alcoholic beverage?
Best vacation and/or place you most want to visit?
Best book you read recently?
Favorite current tv series?
Tell me where is Gandalf, for I much desire to speak with him.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
leggyorlyb

Post by leggyorlyb »

nutella wrote:Leggy!!! <3

Po-ta-toes... How do you prefer them? Ofc I loved them baked but I do love to cube them, put them in a bag with some olive oil, himalayan sea salt, fresh ground pepper, rosemary and lemon juice. Mix it around a bit and let it sit for 30 mins, them pour on a baking sheet and bake them. So good!!

Favorite kind of pie? Pumpkin with whipped cream or ice cream on top

Favorite alcoholic beverage? I will on occasion have a glass of wine but I am not much of a drinker at all.

Best vacation and/or place you most want to visit? I've been to Rome and Naples but I was younger and I've always wanted to go back now that I am older. Cancun was one of my fave vacations ever. I would love to go to London and Egypt. Egypt has been a life long dream to see the pyramids.

Best book you read recently? One of the last books I read was one of the Halo forerunner books. I sadly don't get to read a whole lot anymore and I miss it. I have been wanting to re-read the Harry Potter series , also I need to read the last 2 books of The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices.

Favorite current tv series? Ugh,I have too many to name. One of my fave summer shows was The Whispers, it was one I was looking forward too and it didn't let me down. I do love The Flash and Arrow. Supernatural is also a fave as well. I actually need to find a list with all the new shows and their premiere dates for the new Fall season. I am anxious to see Blindspot but it's on NBC and NBC has a way of cancelling great shows. Ofc Supergirl is one I am looking forward to as well . Also The Bastard Executioner looks to be really good. But one of my fave shows and imo one of the best written shows on tv atm is Person of Interest. (ask Typhoony if you don't believe me) It consistently raises the bar each episode with it's writing and it hits its mark every time. Oh I just remembered 12 Monkeys, that show was insane in a good way. (Yes I watch way too much tv as you can tell :P )

Tell me where is Gandalf, for I much desire to speak with him. He was taken by both Shadow and Flame: a Balrog of Morgoth. For we went needlessly into the net of Moria.
Nutella!!! <3
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

10/5(1+1)=?

Your answer would be... Pleasurable... *shivers*
Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Omg those potatoes sound divine :faint:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
leggyorlyb

Post by leggyorlyb »

DrWilgy wrote:10/5(1+1)=? 4

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

leggyorlyb wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:10/5(1+1)=? 4

*In a robotic voice* Thank you for the data. Have a nice day.
Image Image Image
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Stool Pigeon

Post by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

DrWilgy wrote:10/5(1+1)=?

Control the nectar Wilgy.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

XthAtGAm3RGuYX wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:10/5(1+1)=?

Control the nectar Wilgy.
Don't tell me how to live my life!!! :omg: Nothing is more innocent and pure than my nectar!!!
Image Image Image
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 10

Post by timmer »

Leggy!

Why the b on the end of the orly?

Did you know that your fantasy football's team nickname is "ASS"?

Which of us will win Week 1?
My siggie.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

.pie leggy

When will you start watching Supernatural from the beginning?
ImageImage

Return to “Welcome to the Family”