What are you eating RIGHT NOW???

Kick back and relax by discussing anything unrelated to mafia at The Syndicate's Speakeasy.

Moderator: Community Team

DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1

Re: What are you eating RIGHT NOW???

Post by DharmaHelper »

It has taken me 23 years to discover Elvis Sandwiches and let me just tell you I am a changed man. I have been to the mountaintop.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:Mongoose gave me some steak knives, so I cooked a top sirloin with some bourbon, butter, and onions. I don't really know how to cook, but it seemed pretty tasty to me, washed down with a nice drop port.
I have never cooked top sirloin. Was it tender? And isn't Mongoose a vegetarian or vegan? Why would she condone your meat eating by giving you steak knives?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 18

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Mongoose gave me some steak knives, so I cooked a top sirloin with some bourbon, butter, and onions. I don't really know how to cook, but it seemed pretty tasty to me, washed down with a nice drop port.
I have never cooked top sirloin. Was it tender? And isn't Mongoose a vegetarian or vegan? Why would she condone your meat eating by giving you steak knives?
First, Mongoose is tolerant of lifestyles different from her own.
Second, she is no longer a vegetarian, because obviously.

Top sirloin is my favorite cut of meat. It is leaner than what most steak lovers prefer, but I don't like big chunks of fat in my meat. I would say it's fairly tender, though not as much so as filet mignon. I think the flavor of a good top sirloin can't be beat.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 14

Post by nutella »

My housemate has been making this amazing Vietnamese coffee cake and everyone loves it. It's strongly coffee flavored cake with cardamom in it as well and covered with delicious gooey coffee-flavored condensed milk.
So I'm having a warm slice of that with a warm mug of maple-peanut-butter milk (sounds weird but it's good -- mix together a spoonful of PB and a couple tablespoons of maple syrup in a mug, fill it with milk and microwave it. Tastes kinda like those Mary Jane candies. also good with espresso and/or cocoa)
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by dunya »

just had a cheese and homemade fig jam sandwich with a nice serving of butter :p (wrap but I call it a sandwich ok?)

it was amazing. my mom makes the best fig jam in existence. be jealous.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1

Post by ColinIsCool »

I just had a bowl of chicken ramen. It was regrettable.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:26 pm I just had a bowl of chicken ramen. It was regrettable.
I have a love/hate relationship with ramen. I eat it, but I always feel bloated right after and promise myself "never again". Until the next time I'm lazy af and hungry.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm having penne with meatballs and red sauce. Yumm -
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 14

Post by S~V~S »

Asiago and crackers.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

oatmeal and strawberries

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “The Speakeasy”