The Time and Sleep Discussion Thread

Kick back and relax by discussing anything unrelated to mafia at The Syndicate's Speakeasy.

Moderator: Community Team

If you could time travel to any three eras, what would they be?

Ancient: The Bronze Age (3600 BCE - 1000 BCE)
9%
Ancient: The Iron Age (1000 BCE - 500 CE)
No votes
Middle Ages: Early (500 CE - 900 CE)
No votes
Middle Ages: High (900 CE - 1300 CE)
No votes
Middle Ages: Late (1300 CE - 1500 CE)
No votes
The Renaissance (1500 CE - 1700 CE)
9%
Industrial Revolution (1750 CE - 1900 CE)
9%
1910s
No votes
1920s
No votes
1930s
18%
1940s
9%
1950s
No votes
1960s
No votes
1970s
9%
1980s
No votes
1990s
9%
Sometime within the past 15 years or the next 4 years (Why?)
No votes
2020 - 2049
9%
2050 - 2099
No votes
2100 - 2199
9%
2200 - 2299
No votes
2300 - 2399
No votes
2400 - 2499
No votes
2500 - 2999
9%
No votes
No votes
3031 - ????
No votes
Other (please state)
No votes

Total votes: 11
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 14
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

The Time and Sleep Discussion Thread

Post by Tangrowth »

Yay, random threads!

If you want to talk about sleep or time zones or anything time-related, this your thread.

I've created a poll asking our first question: How many hours of sleep do you get on average? I'm intrigued by this, since it seems some of us can go without sleep more than others, and sleep is just this enigmatic function that I find fascinating for some reason. So vote! :D

:offtobed:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: The Time and Sleep Discussion Thread

Post by Tangrowth »

As for my answer to this first question... it depends probably too much. I most prefer to get 7-8 hours per night, 9-10 if I'm being lazy, but PhD especially makes it difficult to reach 7 sometimes. So overall I'd estimate that I get 7-8 a bit less than half the time, maybe 3-4 or 5-6 a bit more than the other half of the time? With the occasional less than 3 (which suck, but happen).

I'll average it at 5-6.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 5

Post by S~V~S »

I like 7 or 8, but my eyes pop open after about 6. I still lay in bed, read, pet the pets, whatever, but I am still not sleeping :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:I like 7 or 8, but my eyes pop open after about 6. I still lay in bed, read, pet the pets, whatever, but I am still not sleeping :)
What's weird for me, and I don't remember it always being this way but it has been for long enough now, is my eyes almost never pop open until I get too much sleep (like 9+). I don't understand why that is. So I set an alarm every day, even on "days off".
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

My alarm goes off on weekdays only, but it is a "just in case", I am always awake when it goes off.

When I was younger I was more like that, In my 20's I could sleep 12 hours easy, and I slept through alarms fairly regularly. My husband told me he would be in another room and hear the alarm, and go in the bedroom & I would be laying there snoozing away, with the alarm 6 inches from my head going "BLAAAAT BLAAAAAT BLAAAAT". The only think that ever woke me up when I was asleep was dogs barking.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Silverwolf »

Last edited by Silverwolf on Sun May 29, 2016 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:My alarm goes off on weekdays only, but it is a "just in case", I am always awake when it goes off.

When I was younger I was more like that, In my 20's I could sleep 12 hours easy, and I slept through alarms fairly regularly. My husband told me he would be in another room and hear the alarm, and go in the bedroom & I would be laying there snoozing away, with the alarm 6 inches from my head going "BLAAAAT BLAAAAAT BLAAAAT". The only think that ever woke me up when I was asleep was dogs barking.
That's good to know; I was starting to wonder what the heck is wrong with me, since I feel like if I didn't set an alarm I could sleep forever. :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Silverwolf wrote:I put 5-6. I am usually pretty tired with this as I do better with 7-8 but it just isn't possible. I have had long term issues with insomnia but even with out that, my daughter gets up early and I'm kind of a night owl and always have been.
I can't imagine having issues with insomnnia. My dad always had them really bad and I felt so bad for him, since for a while there he'd be lucky to get more than a couple of hours.

I have anti-insomnia; if anything, I fall asleep too easily. I can fall asleep basically anywhere at any time if I'm tired enough.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

Post by Ricochet »

5-6 on average, because I stay up too late at night. I've been doing this pretty much since I was 17 or 18. The time I spend between, say, 10pm and 2-3am has almost become like a particular agenda of the day, with factors such as listening to music, doing homework, watching movies, trolling on the internet, playing mafia or simply staying up on the computer.

Having a job nowadays hasn't really made me more responsible; sure, when I have classes the following day, it'd be wise to go to sleep at 1-2am max, I'm probably bound to have a bad time, but when I don't have anything in the morning, I resume my night owl routine. Granted, I'm still not independent enough, in order to know or test my limits, in this regard. (It's quite embarassing to mention this, but I still kinda have a human motherly "alarm support function" for when I have to get up early in the morning.)

My alarm nowadays is a local radio channel that has a pretty good music show starting at 9am, when I usually aim to wake up (or when I plan to still sit in bed and daze, before going to work). Otherwise, I've become immune to my phone ringtones and have to change them every so often, or else I'd be in trouble.

A few months ago, I started fearing I'm experiencing signs of hypersomnia, because staying late and sleeping too few suddenly wasn't working anymore and I would wake up at 9, have breakfast, and then crash back to sleep until 11-12am. But somehow I got a grip on that afterwards. Having to work also suddenly introduced "naps" in my system, whenever the workday was just too much, something I never thought I'd experience, as a smug teen who needs no battery recharge during the day.

Never had insomnia issues in my life, apart from very rare episodes of feeling I can't bloody switch off. Deep sleeper, too.
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 4

Post by A Person »

I try to get at least 7-8, but when I am capable I can sleep 10ish hours a night. Due to my depression (I think) I'm constantly tired, so all the sleep I can get is useful.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Last edited by Silverwolf on Sun May 29, 2016 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I actually just discussed this with my gf and she said she wishes she had a superpower that allowed her to skip sleeping entirely and still be fully awake at all times. It would be glorious.

I haven't gone to bed before midnight in years. I'm most creative from 1-4am so my brain is hotwired to stay awake and write or talk to me. It's kind of a curse. I'll usually get 5-6 hours of sleep every night, and have gotten to the point where I wake up 5 minutes before my alarm- which sucks donkey dick because I always try to wake up with an alarm, and instead of waking up once, I have to wake up twice in a couple minutes time.

Lately, I've been traveling A LOT, and it's fucking with my sleep cycle. The other day, I was on the west coast, flew to the east coast (+3 hours), stayed for a day, took a bus (in which I can't sleep on for whatever reason) west to South Dakota (-2 hours) for 2 days, during which daylight savings time happened (+1 hour) and now I'm bussing to Wyoming and Montana where I will probably lose another hour. Pile on a diet where nothing is open for food around me after I get out of my show at night, and I'm eating pizza EVERY NIGHT FOR 5 DAYS STRAIGHT and I'm turning into a pizza with a slight case of insomnia.

Tl;dr: I don't like the advent of sleeping. I wish it didn't exist.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Sleeping from roughly 2-10 AM is my preferred sleep time. Sometimes the times vary by an hour in either direction but I generally stick to that range. I almost always end up between 6 & 8 hours, but I don't have any early morning responsibilities at the moment. When I had morning classes for school I'd be more in the 5-6 range. I only occasionally sleep more than 9 and have to be solidly wiped out to get 10 or more hours.

For stretches of time when I was in school, high school and college, I was in the habit of getting as little as 4 hours a night. I've been to class a few times on 0 sleep, but I think that's an essential college experience at this point.

My sleeping habits have become much healthier since A) I spent a month camping last summer and B) school stopped being a thing 3 months ago.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote:I actually just discussed this with my gf and she said she wishes she had a superpower that allowed her to skip sleeping entirely and still be fully awake at all times. It would be glorious.

I haven't gone to bed before midnight in years. I'm most creative from 1-4am so my brain is hotwired to stay awake and write or talk to me. It's kind of a curse. I'll usually get 5-6 hours of sleep every night, and have gotten to the point where I wake up 5 minutes before my alarm- which sucks donkey dick because I always try to wake up with an alarm, and instead of waking up once, I have to wake up twice in a couple minutes time.

Lately, I've been traveling A LOT, and it's fucking with my sleep cycle. The other day, I was on the west coast, flew to the east coast (+3 hours), stayed for a day, took a bus (in which I can't sleep on for whatever reason) west to South Dakota (-2 hours) for 2 days, during which daylight savings time happened (+1 hour) and now I'm bussing to Wyoming and Montana where I will probably lose another hour. Pile on a diet where nothing is open for food around me after I get out of my show at night, and I'm eating pizza EVERY NIGHT FOR 5 DAYS STRAIGHT and I'm turning into a pizza with a slight case of insomnia.

Tl;dr: I don't like the advent of sleeping. I wish it didn't exist.
And if it's Dakota/Wyoming/Montana pizza, it sucks.

I feel for you.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Ugh. Sleep. It's a love-hate relationship for me.

During the school year, when I have to be up stupid early (before 6), I get about 5-6 hours if I'm lucky. I'm a night owl and do my best work in the later parts of the day - creative lessons, writing, mafia deduction :shifty: - so it's actually rather frustrating for me to go to bed earlier than midnight for 10 months of the year, as I feel I'm wasting my creative abilities. During the summer, I get about 7-8 hours, and it tends to be more restful sleep because instead of sleeping from 11:30-5:45 or so, I get to go to bed when I'm tired (between 2-3 AM) and wake up around 10-11 when I'm no longer tired, without having to worry about work or other morning obligations.

I've had problems with sleep since I was in elementary school due to anxiety. I have trouble shutting my brain off, and often must wait until I'm completely exhausted to even think about going to bed, but even then, the idea of sleep and having to go to sleep causes even more anxiety on top of the "normal" anxiety, and my being too tired to function causes anxiety, and then the vicious cycle often just continues over and over again. I've found ways to combat it - doing only calming things in the evening and the hour leading up to bed, using the bed for only sleeping (no reading, games, etc.), drinking only very minimal amounts of caffeine in the form of tea and only in the morning, meditating/deep breathing stuff, lavender oil...they all work at one point or another, but sometimes don't work at all for a random week and I'm an absolute wreck.

While I like the idea of having a superpower that didn't require me to sleep, I also just like the time to rest. Really, I just wish days were about 8 hours longer, and that 8 hours would be dedicated ONLY to sleep. No one would be allowed to schedule work during that period. No one would have to grade papers, or plan lessons, or do whatever it is normal people do in their "free time" away from work :P Just. Sleep.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Silverwolf wrote:
A Person wrote:I try to get at least 7-8, but when I am capable I can sleep 10ish hours a night. Due to my depression (I think) I'm constantly tired, so all the sleep I can get is useful.
I have issues with depression as well which is why I have the insomnia issues-vicious cycle.
I have less of an insomnia problem and more of a hypersomnia type problem, but yeah it's a vicious cycle for me too. I think I may have to ask my doc soon about adding wellbutrin to my meds. I think it might help with the chronic fatigue problem.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Regarding a chronic fatigue and hypersomnia problem, I've had issues with both off and on during my PhD program, particularly earlier this semester. The latter is something I deal with more regularly, but it's gotten worse from time to time, and I was feeling like it was very pronounced this year. It led me to start contemplating what the heck was going wrong with me. Definitely not fun at all.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Last edited by Silverwolf on Sun May 29, 2016 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I think about 8, but I can easily do 11 or 12 if I feel like it.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I usually get 7-8 if I have to get up in the morning, but if I can afford to sleep in I love a good 10 hours.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Bubbles
The Mark

Post by Bubbles »

around 8 hours unless it's the weekend, then it's around 9-10
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

nutella wrote:I usually get 7-8 if I have to get up in the morning, but if I can afford to sleep in I love a good 10 hours.
Yeah, I probably usually get slightly under 7... maybe just over... but then if I can get a sleep in boy do I take it good!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Around 7-8. The time I go to bed varies between 10 PM to 12:30 AM, but I wake up when the sun comes up.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by DrWilgy »

The Doctor has troubles sleeping...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
bea
Racketeer
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

My sleep is always wonky. I know, I write my schedule, but I'm a protective momma bear and if someone has to take the sleep hit and do weird work crap, I make myself do it rather than my AM's.

Last weekend was an absolute mess for me. Due to closing my store (at 3 am each day from Thurs through Sunday) plus a pest control visit to our apt friday morning, a staff meeting saturday morning and a GM meeting monday morning into a monday close and tuesday open) I spent thurs-tues sleeping in roughly 3 hour chunks. Not all of them in bed and comfy. :(

My day off yesterday was spent sleeping. First block was my glorious 14 hour block. Then I was up for a few hours( and I mean like maybe 5?) ordered in dinner, and slept the rest of the time till this morning when I went to work at 8 am.

I find I function best if I can get a regular 8 hours and can be on just nights or just opens. I just rarely get a regular 8 hours and rarely get the "standard shift" unless I'm training.

It's funny how even though I write my own schedule, I have so little control over it.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by indiglo »

We both have cyclical spells of insomnia. It sucks. Many years ago I went through a really long period where I didn't fall asleep before 4 or 5 am for at least a good 6 months. That is not good for your body! Seeing a sleep specialist helped, but I think you just can't always cure insomnia completely.

I do much better now, but still have issues from time to time. I thrive on like 8-9 hours of sleep, but I think I usually settle for 7, and don't complain if I get them all. Sleep sucks. Well, that's not true. Sleep is wonderful. It's just such a hassle sometimes. Speaking of which, I believe it's time for me to take my evening cocktail of pills. They help immensely! :cloud9: Sleep tight you mafia goons!
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

My sleep cycle is literally 'whatever'. I try to make a habit of going to bed at 10:30 and just waking up whenever but I don't do it reliably. My uni classes are all in the afternoons, so I get to be flexible with my sleeping patterns. I don't actually need a lot of sleep, I could survive off of 6 hours pretty well, but I usually fall in the 9-10 hour bracket.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Aw, but I absolutely cannot sleep during the day. It's impossible unless I'm bedridden with illness or something.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

The only time I can fall asleep during the day is during afternoon classes. I still haven't been able to adjust to them where I can learn as effectively as morning classes.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:The only time I can fall asleep during the day is during afternoon classes. I still haven't been able to adjust to them where I can learn as effectively as morning classes.
I'm with you here.
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Quin wrote:Aw, but I absolutely cannot sleep during the day. It's impossible unless I'm bedridden with illness or something.
Until lately I've had the same problem, but these days I have been able to nap during the evening (although I hate how badly it throws me off).

I've been getting 10-11 hours of sleep these past couple days, but still I am just as tired the next night :(
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Who wants a new poll? I think it's time for one.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

How many hours do you sleep per night on average?

You may select 1 option

0-2 hours
No votes

3-4 hours
DrWilgy (13) 7%

5-6 hours
MovingPictures07 (2), S~V~S (3), Silverwolf (4), Scotty (5), nijuukyugou (7), bea (14) 40%

7-8 hours
Epignosis (1), Sloonei (6), Golden (8), Vompatti (9), Bubbles (11), Metalmarsh89 (12) 40%

9-10 hours
nutella (10), Quin (15) 13%

11-12 hours
No votes

13+ hours (who does this?)
No votes
Total votes : 15
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, a new poll is here!

This is another way of asking "are you a morning/afternoon/evening person?" but I thought splitting it up by roughly 4-hour increments was the way to go. What time of day to you most prefer? Is it because you are your "best" during that time, or because you find it most relaxing, or for another reason?

It's a tough question, especially since I enjoy relaxing in the evenings and have a hard time forcing myself awake from sleep, but I have to go with Early Bird (4:00-8:00AM). When I actually do get myself up toward the early portion of that, I find that I'm generally at my most happy and productive. I've always been an early bird kind of person though, not sure why.

What about you all?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I used to be a night owl, but now I am somehow a morning person. For years I worked 11-7 for just that reason, then when I got a job that required earlier hours (which I dreaded) I adapted to it. It took a few years. But now sleeping past 7 is sleeping late.

But I have noticed that when I have several days off, like long weekends or vacations, I tend to start reverting back to up late, sleep late. So perhaps I am still a night owl,just not living in my natural habitat.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

5-6 hours
MovingPictures07 (2), S~V~S (3), Silverwolf (4), Scotty (5), nijuukyugou (7), bea (14) 40%

7-8 hours
Epignosis (1), Sloonei (6), Golden (8), Vompatti (9), Bubbles (11), Metalmarsh89 (12) 40%

Judging by the reasons the "5-6 hours" voters provided, this looks like an obvious save attempt. All the late voters deserve to be looked at, and bea especially looks the scummiest for tying it up.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

:haha:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

My bed is so comfy and I love my sleep. For many years, waking up several times in the middle of the night was the norm. Between breastfeeding and potty breaks (mine and my little ones'), night was not a time I looked forward to. Once all my kids began sleeping through the night on a regular basis, it took me a month or two to get myself sleeping through the night again. I now usually get 7-8 hours, but I would love to get 9. If I could, I would go to bed at 10pm and get up at 7am. (My productive times are in the morning between 8-12am.) But, after getting the children to sleep, I like at least an hour of quiet time to rest before actually going to sleep. And the kids aren't usually all settled and asleep until 9:30-10:00pm.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Holy shit I didn't expect my pick to be the most popular one.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

My favorite time of day is somewhere between 9pm-1am. It's the only time of day I have to myself. I've never been able to enjoy the morning, no matter how I try to adjust my sleep cycle I always feel sick and deathly tired until around 10am.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I crashed asleep last night instead of spending more time in Syndicate Chat. I think that counts as an issue.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Good grief all these early birds, how do you do it? Late evening for me. Primo chillin time.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

What's your favorite time of day?

You may select 1 option

Night Owl ~ 12:00AM (midnight) - 4:00AM
Illyria (6) 9%

Early Bird ~ 4:00AM - 8:00AM
MovingPictures07 (1), S~V~S (2), Metalmarsh89 (5), a2thezebra (9) 36%

Late Morning ~ 8:00AM - 12:00PM (noon)
Elohcin (8) 9%

Afternoon ~ 12:00PM (noon) - 4:00PM
Soneji (7) 9%

Early Evening ~ 4:00PM - 8:00PM
nutella (3), DrWilgy (4), Epignosis (10) 27%

Late Evening ~ 8:00-PM - 12:00AM (midnight)
Turnip Head (11) 9%

None of the above, I hate all times.
No votes

Total votes : 11
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

New poll!

TIME TRAVEL. It was difficult to split up the eras but I think I did an OK job. Which three eras would you visit and why?

I need to think about this.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Turnip Head wrote:Good grief all these early birds, how do you do it? Late evening for me. Primo chillin time.
There's just nothing like reading a book and having a chicken biscuit while watching the sun rise.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

1970's for the music.

1800's to be a frontiersman, and meet the likes of John Muir.

Must consider a third. :ponder:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

If I would time travel, but basically jump in the same zone, no thanks.

If I would time travel and teleport

1. Paris, 1900-10s
2. Japan, Ancient
3. Fairfield Halls, Croydon, London, 23 October 1975
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Yeah, just assume that teleporting is permitted and so you can be anywhere on Earth when you select a timeframe.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Yeah, just assume that teleporting is permitted and so you can be anywhere on Earth when you select a timeframe.
If you didn't allow that, you would end up in space. :scared:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Yeah, just assume that teleporting is permitted and so you can be anywhere on Earth when you select a timeframe.
If you didn't allow that, you would end up in space. :scared:
:feb:

Return to “The Speakeasy”