Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: [Day 1] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Also would you say things have been made more interesting by your LC vote, Blooperstranger?
Oh, quite! It's garnered some good reactions.
I would like to hear more from nijuukyugou about this. Her entire post history reads as very safe to me, with the one exception being that vote against LC. She never really explained it, but directly expressed suspicion in all three of the popular choices from yesterday's poll. I'd like to know what she thinks of everyone's behavior around yesterday's deadline. She was present for most of it, but has not posted since then.

Can anyone who's familiar with her typical style of play provide some background for those of us who have not played with her before? I'm finding her and Nutella particularly difficult to read right now, for similar reasons. I get more town/civ vibes from Nutella's posts, but that means very little right now.
Ninjablooper is still a bit of a mystery to me, I have to read her on a game-by-game basis still. Not usually the driving force behind the thread currents, but I wonder whether she posts "safe" posts more as a Civ or baddie?

This got me thinking about votes in the Day 1 lynch, and I remembered seeing something that stood out to me. I got my vote in at literally the last minute, but Golden is the last vote on S~V~S. He must have switched his vote to her (or voted for the first time?) in, like, the last thirty seconds of the poll. I don't recall what that was all about, but the poll record shows it and it stands out to me due to the extreme last-secondness of it.
Golden switched (from you, I think) to break what was a tie before your vote. I think the two of you voted at pretty much the same time.
We should all be analyzing the votes and end-of-day behavior of players much more closely than we have been. Why have I not done this yet? curse you, beautiful weather.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 692

Re: [Day 2] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Golden »

I was switching between Hedgeowl and SVS depending on whether it was a tie or not. I still don't see any suspicion on LC and don't really feel the need to vote him.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote:I was switching between Hedgeowl and SVS depending on whether it was a tie or not. I still don't see any suspicion on LC and don't really feel the need to vote him.
i have a flawless memory.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

And LC - there was no 'last-secondness' about it... I was there switching back and forth the whole time depending on tie or not. Easy for you to find it odd when you weren't really around. But if you had been around or read the thread, at least you ought to know I had SVS at the top of my list the entire day.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What are your thoughts on lynching quiet players, Golden?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Well, obviously I wasn't around, since I said I wouldn't be around, and then I wasn't around, so don't be getting salty about it. :) I'm totally going by the poll, I haven't reread the thread-progression of Golden yet... and I wasn't accusing you of anything. Just wondering about the singular fact that you got your vote in after mine, when mine was perilously last-second.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote:What are your thoughts on lynching quiet players, Golden?
As a principle, it's one I support. I've seen too many mafia teams win by simply not talking.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I was probably on SVS when you voted. I voted Hedgeowl because someone else had just voted you and tied it up, and then the poll came up and you had voted, so I switched back.

So in one sense, Sloonei is right in that I was sort of dictating which out of you and SVS would be lynched. I preferred SVS to you, but I preferred you to no lynch.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei - did you discover that votes were not changeable on this day? Is that why you said 'yay I have my vote back'?

Always slightly trickier for me when I have to rely on someone else's time zone for when the poll ends, so I'll probably be voting slightly early tomorrow.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote:Sloonei - did you discover that votes were not changeable on this day? Is that why you said 'yay I have my vote back'?

Always slightly trickier for me when I have to rely on someone else's time zone for when the poll ends, so I'll probably be voting slightly early tomorrow.
Yeah, I voted for sig immediately when the day started but then realized votes were not changeable. But it seems there was an error in the poll and Dom had to reset it, so my vote was returned.
Who do you think you will vote for? How narrow is your list of suspects?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I wish it were wider. I'm afraid of the day being derailed by the cobalt vs lc thing.

Right now it is the quieter people who are pinging me more, in that a lot of people who are talking aren't really. I see the case on sig. It sort of bothered me that Scotty might have thought I had solved the strange message, but I'm not sure if it bothered me in a baddie way or not.

Here are the quieter people who have been bothering me:

BR - who has managed to pop in and achieve some stuff (and solve the book message) but still really hasn't said much about what is going on in the thread
Neverwhere - who has been bad every other time she has played, so I'm sure that colours my view, but I really want her to talk more about her thoughts on what is going on.
DREAM - where is she?
Bullz - fluff posts remind me a bit of when he was in keeler. I'm not sure bullz is a high poster generally, I can't really remember if I played much with him or at all back in RM days...
Canuck - where is she?
splints - where is she?

And I want bwt to talk more too.

This is in addition to existing suspicions of people for their actual content - hedgey, cobalt.

I'm getting civ vibes from sloonei, timmer, DF, nutella, Scotty for the most part.

Don't yet know what to make of epi 2.0
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

What about you, sloonei?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 54

Re: [Day 0] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote:sig (whoa this page is a lot easier to use and look at on my laptop)

My focus was initially drawn to sig by Scotty's post Night 1. I had a look at sig's posts and was a bit surprised by how few of them there were. To me that's usually a bad sign for a player, as it seemed like sig had been around the game more, which gives me the idea that maybe he's "wallflowering", to borrow a term I've seen others use in this game.
sig wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Fashionably late to the party yet again. I picked 10 because it was still there. Most generic number here

Also, YAY GAME!!!

Also, also, MP: 1 Day truce?

The very fact that you want a 1 Day truce indicates to me that you possibly could be hiding something.
A day one truce would be more beneficently for the mafia imo. If each mafia team can kill and if any independents have kill stocks we could be down without any information on day one.
@MovingPictures07 why do you think a day one truce would be good?
This is his first game-related post and he's already guilty of the much maligned "talking about issues instead of players" sin. While I don't think that's an entirely reliable line of casing, it did catch my eye in this particular instance because I do not really get where he's coming from and it seems like he's reaching too far to maybe introduce the beginnings of a suspicion against the players involved in the "Day 1 truce" thing (speaking of which, that episode did raise some alarms for me. I was hoping MP would post more before I commented on it, but). Would you be able to explain what your reasoning was when you made this post, sig? How seriously did you take the talk about a Day 1 truce between MP and Devin? Did you think we were at risk of an abundance of Day 1 truces?
sig wrote:I don't see SVS as that suspicious what is the argument against him?

I find Epi interesting he or she? is trying to find the mafia, but with two teams he could be mafia hunting in hopes to get rid of the other team, He is leaning as not a mafia for me at the moment, but only slightly.

I have a null read on Gumshoe, I'm unsure off him from his early engagement with Cobalt. But his response to Golden seemed sound.

Sloonie has contributed alot some fluff some not I find it interesting he says he isn't a noob. You would think if he was mafia he would say he was a noob so any slip ups made could be blamed on his newbieness. Are you suspicious of a Gumshoe/Cobalt mafia team or were you just pointing it out in early posts?

I don't like XthAtGAm3RGuYX waiting until day 2 to be serious however, this doesn't mean he is mafia he could just have that play style in general. Though I don't really like this play style it isn't overly suspicious. I haven't seen a reply about how people are circumventing his methods either which I would like to see. His later replays about how his activity seem fine but, he is null at the moment.

Cobalt why do you think LC is suspicious could you summarize that and why you think Epi is clean? Or is this a gutfeeling? I'm also not so sure about the bandwagon Cobalt seems to be pushing. But then again I'm never sure about Cobalt and find him to be scummy alot.

I'm not sure about LC I'm not seeing damning evidence against him, but I don't see him as clean yet either.LC what do you think of Cobalt going after you so much? LC second post about Scotty Independence claiming is interesting, not sure if it is a joke or if he was trying to put attention on Scotty.

Hedgeowl seems interesting he (sorry if I'm not getting gender right please correct me) has posted a few times but nothing really of substance Hedgeowl what do you think of the LC votes?
Big list of reads, and all of them read like they were written by sig while sitting on a fence. This sort of wishy-washiness is only acceptable when I do it. He basically just goes through all the names that had been brought up already in the thread and says "I dunno, maybe?". Note also his "not suspicious" read against SVS. This instance is early, but he would end up voting for her over Cobalt.
sig wrote:
TinyBubbles wrote: And i'm a good guy AGAIN for the third time in a row! Which really doesn't help me train my mafia hunting instincts, like they say it takes a thief to catch a thief.

This first lynch vote i'm gonna probably bandwagon on the most voted person, since i figure that is marginally better than voting a random. It's a cop out, i know. Don't shoot me.
Snipped out some stuff, What Tiny Bubbles said is about being town is sending off warning bells, as well as saying they aren't very good at catching mafia until they play as mafia. This could be what he said or not. My thoughts on this is that maybe this was a first time mafia slip up? Saying they got Civ again and won't be good at catching mafia. Could this be a set up for when they try to lynch Cobalt? Here is the scenario, Cobalt gets lynched flips civilian TIny can turn around and say "since I was never mafia I'm not good at catching them" The first portion is more suspicious then that, but I still find it worth noting, I'm also using Cobalt as the example since TIny has voted for him.

The other thing Tiny said they were most likely going to bandwagon a person the reasoning being it is better then they lynch Cobalt someone with no votes and Tiny is the third person to vote. Not following what they said in this post.

So Tiny why go from bandwagoning on the highest voted player to voting for Cobalt? Also what do you mean by "cop out"

I did read your other posts explaining your votes, but it seems strange to have that change of mind could you explain to me why I should vote for say Cobalt over LC?
Jumps on the very easy TinyBubbles case which, I admit, I'm also feeling a bit of this. I suppose this comes down to whether or not we believe sig's behavior here is authentic. I have doubts. It's really too soon to tell w/r/t TinyBubbles. I hope she posts more today.

Instead of rehashing the points Scotty already laid out, I'll repost them here with Sig's response to them. I support most of what Scotty said, and found sig's vote to be very waffley. He came in seeming to be leaning toward Cobalt, then cast a fairly weak-reasoned vote for SVS while proclaiming to be still be "rereading" Cobalt and SVS in the final 10 minutes. It was these two posts that stood out most to me. Does sig mean to tell us that, in 9 minutes, he fully reviewed all the posts by and about SVS and Cobalt and satisfactorily came to a conclusion about them? In 9 minutes?

Anyway, here's sig's response to Scotty's post:
sig wrote:
Scotty wrote:
While I'm on the topic, someone else that pinged me in the last 6 pages was Sig.
sig wrote:I don't like how Cobalt switched his vote, he went after LC like crazy yet switches that seems off. I don't think SVS is mafia, but if she is voting for herself is it a tactic to not get lynched or a genuine vote? I really would rather not lynch SVS it is a gut feeling...
OK, questioning Cobalt's merits, doesn't want to mislynch SVS.
sig wrote:I'm here but I'm unsure to vote for I will wait a few minutes, from my brief experience with CObalt he always seems like mafia to me
Uh oh, getting down to the wire. Leaning Cobalt...
sig wrote:We can't absolutely can't have a no lynch today for that reason along with others I will be voting for SVS
MAFIA IS MOST LIKELY TO TIE THE VOTE I'm very suspicious nijuukyugou right know for doing this
Suddenly, you can't have a tie, and so you lean...SVS? Because you're thinking SVS's self-vote is fishy...And then cast doubt on nijuu at the same time.
sig wrote:I have 10 minuets I will reread Cobalts and SVS posts

@Sloonie considering Dom said he has a means of deciding I'm not as worried know I just didn't want a no lynch
Now the no-lynch doesn't matter. :phew: So you'll nonchalantly "reread" their posts to see if you want to change your mind, now that you're already currently voting for SVS and not Cobalt.

Which you stick with. Cool, sticking to your guns.
Except,
you changed your vote from Cobalt to SVS to "break the tie", and when you learned that that didn't mean a no-lynch, you just hid behind the barn. Drawing attention away from Cobalt.

And immediately after SVS was lynched:
sig wrote:Quick question do the independents count as civilians against mafia or no? Some games I've played they do others they don't
Weird thing to comment about right after a lynching. What bearing does the answer to your question have on you if you are civ? We don't know what roles independents have, but i can assure you that they are not civilians. They are independent from both mafia and civilians.

I'm on to you, my friend.
As I said Cobalt always seems like mafia to me and the games I've played with him he never is so I was willing to give him the benefit of doubt.

On websites I play on a tie vote equals a no lynch so a wasted first day, with this logic it makes sense that I would view nijuu suspicious as she was bringing it closer to a tied vote. I found the self lynch vote suspicious and I gave my reasoning behind it.

Also I never voted for Cobalt I didn't switch my vote SVS was my first and only vote, so did you misunderstand or are you trying to throw suspicion on me your either lying or have your facts wrong.

This question has a lot of bearing if the independent count as civilians then the mafia is one up, if this was the case I would be more suspicious of Cobalt for his vote switching. As well as the fact that it is good to know our numbers since I've played games were the independents do count as town and some where they do not, I don't see how this is suspicious. Also if I was mafia why would I ask this question on the thread and not in mafia chat?

Your falsehood about my voting as well as what your "pings" are is very strange, what do you Scotty think about the SVS lynch? WHat do you think of CObalt switching votes? How did I draw attention away from CObalt?
sig's follow up responses to my questions are here and here, and I admit I've not thought too hard about them or how they fit into my suspicion of him yet.
So should I even bother responding to your posts if you don't think hard about when I answer you?

Here I will answer your questions and points

1 I was discussing an issue since the day 1 truce was an issue, I wasn't sure of the players and weighted in on my thoughts of a day1 truce the subject at hand. What is the problem with this? This raised alarms with you, but I'm suspicious since I didn't like it either?
A day 1 truce meaning from my thoughts not lynching anyone day 1. I would just call it a no lynch but I figured different people call it different things. THis would have meant we lynched no players and got no information from the lynch while we were down at least two people. At that time I thought each mafia could kill each day. I took them very serious were they joking?
If they meant a truce between themselves such as "I won't lynch you, you won't lynch me" way then I misunderstood them.

2. I became more suspicious of her as time went on. I commented on the top people and tried to insert myself into the discussion and add something, if I didn't do this I would be accused as wallflowering and not voicing thoughts. Notice I asked some questions as well, tried to glean information. My opinion was idk maybe at that time so I said that. I didn't have any hard reads and pointed out things that were interesting and got my attention.

I jumped on Tiny sure I found her suspicious, You've jumped on me very easily as has Scotty if you don't jump on things that seem off to you and have those people respond you can never get additional information.

I won't go over the Scotty stuff again since I already did and since I had such little time I just clicked the read their posts and did it that way.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote:What about you, sloonei?
realistically, i'd only label sig and cobalt as suspects right now. I'm a bit curious about Epi 2.0, Gumshoe, and nijuahffdsfablooper, but I haven't really been able to substantiate those feelings yet. After that, all of the quiet players are lumped together in a big pool of mud. fingersplints worries me the most for purely gut reasons.
I plan on taking a closer look at you and Turnip Head later today, as you've both been solid contributors who I've not scrutinized too heavily.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 33
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Golden's vote switch looks legit to me. His vote was useless on Hedgeowl, I was seeing if he would end up changing it.

I think the Epignosis kill was designed to make us keep looking at LC and Cobalt today. I don't have too many suspects at this point but my gut is telling me to look at Nutella more. Hedgeowl is still on my radar for general blendiness. I also thought Blooper's vote was... interesting.

Sig seems okay to me but I want to look more into the interactions surrounding him.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Golden where are your civ vibes for nutella coming from?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote:Golden where are your civ vibes for nutella coming from?
For me, civ vibes rarely come from specific posts or perspectives - it's more the collective vibe I get that over a series of posts nothing about them feels off to me. So I can't point to a specific thing, but nutella feels like she has been contributing to the civ cause to me.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

The only bit of the sig stuff I found suspicious - and I still do, despite sig's defence - is that the approach to SVS/Cobalt did seem off when cased by Sloonei. However, I'd go back and read the whole thing myself before I considered voting that way.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Golden wrote:
For me, civ vibes rarely come from specific posts or perspectives - it's more the collective vibe I get that over a series of posts nothing about them feels off to me. So I can't point to a specific thing, but nutella feels like she has been contributing to the civ cause to me.
Can you point to anything specific though that feels like it came from a genuine townie mindset? I have the same collective vibe from nutella's posts: they feel slick and not off at all. I guess that's the same thing that has me thinking I should look closely at her.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122

Post by fingersplints »

Golden wrote:splints - where is she?
getting lynched in a different game. I feel really bad, and apologize to the other players and Dom. I absolutely love this theme and I haven't been giving this game the attention it deserves. I've been skimming, so going to reread properly from the beginning. :) might not finish until sometime tomorrow
Gro-oo-ovy
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

fingersplints wrote:
Golden wrote:splints - where is she?
getting lynched in a different game. I feel really bad, and apologize to the other players and Dom. I absolutely love this theme and I haven't been giving this game the attention it deserves. I've been skimming, so going to reread properly from the beginning. :) might not finish until sometime tomorrow
I look forward to your thoughts when you're caught up.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote:
Golden wrote:
Can you point to anything specific though that feels like it came from a genuine townie mindset? I have the same collective vibe from nutella's posts: they feel slick and not off at all. I guess that's the same thing that has me thinking I should look closely at her.
No I can't, I haven't done a reread of her and as I say it's not about specific posts. I always think I need to read the people I see I feel are civ because just because I feel it doesn't mean it's true.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Turnip Head wrote:Golden's vote switch looks legit to me. His vote was useless on Hedgeowl, I was seeing if he would end up changing it.

I think the Epignosis kill was designed to make us keep looking at LC and Cobalt today. I don't have too many suspects at this point but my gut is telling me to look at Nutella more. Hedgeowl is still on my radar for general blendiness. I also thought Blooper's vote was... interesting.

Sig seems okay to me but I want to look more into the interactions surrounding him.
Here you say that the kill could be designed to make us keep looking at LC and Cobalt, but is it out of the question for the mafia to do it and play the wifom card?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

DFaraday wrote:
Sloonei wrote:@DFaraday, I agree with your last point in that post. For better or worse, Cobalt and Long Con are, right now, the two players who just about everyone has an opinion on, and it's unlikely that they'll go away quietly (nor should they). I also agree that Cobalt looks the worse of the two.
But it's also important to make sure they're not the only two names we discuss today. Have you got any thoughts about any of the under the radar players?
Splints is someone I expect to hear more meaningful content from. I also can't really recall Bass or BWT saying anything, so I'd like their input. Otherwise, no real opinion of the low posters.
Well not to come off like a smart ass but I have more then double your post so far this game so maybe you should just click the my in topic button and and check my input out. lol
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Golden's vote switch looks legit to me. His vote was useless on Hedgeowl, I was seeing if he would end up changing it.

Here you say that the kill could be designed to make us keep looking at LC and Cobalt, but is it out of the question for the mafia to do it and play the wifom card?
It's not out of the question, I just think the wifom angle is less likely. Doesn't prohibit LC or Cobalt being on the mafia team that didn't kill Night 1, but I don't think either of them are on the team that killed Epi, because it so obviously leads to continued focus on those two.

IMO it's not very fun to play the wifom card as a baddie, and I think LC and Cobalt are both more inventive than that, especially against a foe like Epi. Cobalt in particular did not seem phased by Epi's approach toward him.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Who are your suspects today Bass?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Turnip Head wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:

It's not out of the question, I just think the wifom angle is less likely. Doesn't prohibit LC or Cobalt being on the mafia team that didn't kill Night 1, but I don't think either of them are on the team that killed Epi, because it so obviously leads to continued focus on those two.

IMO it's not very fun to play the wifom card as a baddie, and I think LC and Cobalt are both more inventive than that, especially against a foe like Epi. Cobalt in particular did not seem phased by Epi's approach toward him.
How would they know Epi would come back.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I might vote for TH this time. He didn't even give me a roll eyes, likely he doesn't want to get me charged up and wants to stay under the radar. Under the radar is exactly how I feel he is playing this game.
ImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Turnip Head wrote:Who are your suspects today Bass?
My top suspect is still cobalt. When I was doing my six page catch up I got a bad vibe from LC when he switched his vote after saying he wasnt going to be around. Today LC is starting to read more normal to me, so I have him in a gray area. The problem i'm having is trying to remember what mafia LC looks like. I know he was Indy in RR but I think the only game I have seen him be bad in was my first mafia game ever Supernatural Mafia on Rev. I got a slight ping from DF when he made the comment about me not saying anything because I think this is the most I have ever posted in a game this early. I felt like he is skipping over stuff and I tend to think baddies skim and skip stuff because they arent really worried about catching any mafia.

There are a lot of people who I would like to hear more from when they get caught up.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Oh crap, that was the post that never went through and I got pissed off and said screw it.

Well, maybe I'll get his attention now. :blush:
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Black Rock wrote:Oh crap, that was the post that never went through and I got pissed off and said screw it.

:haha:

I don't think there's anything wrong with playing a little under the radar at the beginning of a game.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
My top suspect is still cobalt. When I was doing my six page catch up I got a bad vibe from LC when he switched his vote after saying he wasnt going to be around. Today LC is starting to read more normal to me, so I have him in a gray area. The problem i'm having is trying to remember what mafia LC looks like. I know he was Indy in RR but I think the only game I have seen him be bad in was my first mafia game ever Supernatural Mafia on Rev. I got a slight ping from DF when he made the comment about me not saying anything because I think this is the most I have ever posted in a game this early. I felt like he is skipping over stuff and I tend to think baddies skim and skip stuff because they arent really worried about catching any mafia.

There are a lot of people who I would like to hear more from when they get caught up.
What? Flash ring any bells?
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Black Rock wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:

Posted to quick. This post sounds like you are talking out your ass, no offense. You smell bad. :eye:
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Turnip Head wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Oh crap, that was the post that never went through and I got pissed off and said screw it.

I don't think there's anything wrong with playing a little under the radar at the beginning of a game.

See how upset I get when I think you're ignoring me? :D
ImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

TH who are you suspects right now?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Black Rock wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:

OMG I forgot maybe if someone didnt lie to me that game I would remember who was really bad that game. lol
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Black Rock wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:

Posted to quick. This post sounds like you are talking out your ass, no offense. You smell bad. :eye:
Really? What part of it or the whole thing?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Black Rock wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

See how upset I get when I think you're ignoring me? :D
What did your post about me say?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:TH who are you suspects right now?
Long Con, Cobalt, nutella, Hedgeowl. I'll tentatively put splintsy on this list too until we hear from her :cloud9: Quiet splintsy scares me.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 319

Re: [Day 1] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:Ninjablooper is still a bit of a mystery to me, I have to read her on a game-by-game basis still. Not usually the driving force behind the thread currents, but I wonder whether she posts "safe" posts more as a Civ or baddie?
Ninjablooper is the most consistent player I have ever seen in terms of posting content and tone. To catch her, you will you need to scrutinize her votes, not her posts.

She gets more nervous when it comes down to voting. ;)

Golden wrote:Don't yet know what to make of epi 2.0
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

What post never went through and you said "screw it?" This one?
Black Rock wrote:I might vote for TH this time. He didn't even give me a roll eyes, likely he doesn't want to get me charged up and wants to stay under the radar. Under the radar is exactly how I feel he is playing this game.
I'm confused. Is that post what you were referring to when you said this?
Black Rock wrote:I am so sorry about my lack of communication day 1. I tried to post a couple of times. I forgot to press submit once and came back 12 hours later to see my post sitting there and then it got caught up in linkitis and then I failed. That's what I get for rushing about. My schedule is a lot more open for the next couple of weeks so I will have time for Mafia.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Turnip Head wrote:I think the Epignosis kill was designed to make us keep looking at LC and Cobalt today. I don't have too many suspects at this point but my gut is telling me to look at Nutella more. Hedgeowl is still on my radar for general blendiness. I also thought Blooper's vote was... interesting.

I feel like Epi could have been offed for just appearing too civ. Whether or not he was still alive he would still probably be campaigning for the LC/Cobalt vote. So I don't know if framing was really that big of a decider.

I honestly feel like, to me, a LOT of info will be learned from lynching Cobalt next. Whether or not he is civ is still to be determined but so far I haven't heard anyone say they're getting civ vibes from him.

And if you ARE getting civ vibes from him, let me know and I'll tell you about the leprechaun and the Easter bunny I've got in a cage in my basement.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 199

Post by Cobalt »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:By the way, TinyBubbles and Long Con are totally teammates.
I'm listening
You should be voting.
I like you.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
TinyBubbles wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Hi TinyBubbles.
Right now it appears the three most popular names for lynch targets are Long Con, S~V~S, and Cobalt. If you were to choose between those three, who would you pick and why?
At the risk of contradicting what i just said about bandwagoning, id probably go for either svs or cobalt, because they arent getting as much negative press as long con atm. This game has barely even begun, i find it interesting (to use your word heh) that long con already seems so scummy to some. There is just something off about that. im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because of it.

Who would you vote for?
TinyBubbles says this, defending the suspicion of Long Con. No real read of Long Con, just a casual addressing of the "suspicion".
Long Con wrote:
TinyBubbles wrote:...And i'm a good guy AGAIN for the third time in a row! Which really doesn't help me train my mafia hunting instincts, like they say it takes a thief to catch a thief. Anyway, for what it is worth sloonei and golden are playing a lot like they did in the economics game so far, so i (want?) to believe they are civ. Don't know about the others like long con. Curious about the pm Dom sent like many of you, i would love if we could somehow join together and figure out what they all mean without actually posting them.

This first lynch vote i'm gonna probably bandwagon on the most voted person, since i figure that is marginally better than voting a random. It's a cop out, i know. Don't shoot me.
Ok, I went over TinyBubbles to see why I felt she was fishy, and it's this post mostly that made a ping stick out in my memory. Nothing too notable going on in her other posts, she did vote for Cobalt over S~V~S, but also stated that she thought S~V~S was bad from a gut perspective. That could be a way to push the lynch of a non-baddie-teammate while voting for a baddie teammate, but I think that would be a pretty risky maneuver with such a close lynch. Actually, not nearly as risky when votes are changeable - a Cobalt teammate could switch their vote late if need be, and it wasn't needed with myself and S~V~S leading the lynch.
i will never tire of asking epi these questions and getting no answers.
I dare you to make that your sig.
Long Con says this recently today. Long Con has not mentioned or interacted with TinyBubbles all game. However, he suddenly states he's seeing her as fishy, but convinces himself otherwise all in the same post.
I REALLY LIKE YOU. Slay them.
Turnip Head wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:

I'm a difficult person to phase. Also I like your beard.
Scotty wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I think the Epignosis kill was designed to make us keep looking at LC and Cobalt today. I don't have too many suspects at this point but my gut is telling me to look at Nutella more. Hedgeowl is still on my radar for general blendiness. I also thought Blooper's vote was... interesting.

I feel like Epi could have been offed for just appearing too civ. Whether or not he was still alive he would still probably be campaigning for the LC/Cobalt vote. So I don't know if framing was really that big of a decider.

I honestly feel like, to me, a LOT of info will be learned from lynching Cobalt next. Whether or not he is civ is still to be determined but so far I haven't heard anyone say they're getting civ vibes from him.

And if you ARE getting civ vibes from him, let me know and I'll tell you about the leprechaun and the Easter bunny I've got in a cage in my basement.
Y'all have never played with me as a civ before, that's why.

I wish TGG had functioning internet so he could vouch for my usual tenacity.

Hey, Sig, if you're around, I know you find me scummy but I find you scummy too. You've said you always found me scummy regardless of whether I'm civ or mafia, can you vouch that I've played with my usual aggressiveness?
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Also, my vote was on LC at the beginning of the phase, why did it disappear? I had to put it back.
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Cobalt wrote:Also, my vote was on LC at the beginning of the phase, why did it disappear? I had to put it back.
Op they're not changeable now. mb.
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

If you guys really want to lynch me go ahead, we'll get answers either way.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

if you're cool with us lynching you, do you wanna share a bunch of reads on a bunch of people before you go?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Cobalt wrote: Y'all have never played with me as a civ before, that's why.

Hey, Sig, if you're around, I know you find me scummy but I find you scummy too. You've said you always found me scummy regardless of whether I'm civ or mafia, can you vouch that I've played with my usual aggressiveness?
So you're saying you are trying to come off as scummy?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Cobalt wrote:If you guys really want to lynch me go ahead, we'll get answers either way.
What are the questions?
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Scotty wrote:
Cobalt wrote: Y'all have never played with me as a civ before, that's why.

So you're saying you are trying to come off as scummy?
At first, I was a little bit, to see who would bite. Some did.

I'm normally really aggressive, but to a completely new environment I can see how my normal self would look scummy too.

I haven't said a single dishonest thing in this game. Regardless of how scummy you find me.
Epignosis wrote:
Cobalt wrote:If you guys really want to lynch me go ahead, we'll get answers either way.
What are the questions?
I assume people would try and determine the validity of my suspicion on Long Con and others I've posted about if/when I flip civilian. Other than that, a definitive flip of me shows the point of view I posted from. For example, if I flipped mafia, you would be more inclined to think my strongest scum reads were civilian unless I threw a buddy in there to soft clear them. If I flipped civilian, you might be inclined to trust my instincts and lynch one of my scum reads. Depends on the situation and the group we're playing with, because I don't know them very well.
Sloonei wrote:if you're cool with us lynching you, do you wanna share a bunch of reads on a bunch of people before you go?
I always make a legacy post when I'm about to die or if I think I'm gonna die during the night. Apparently rainbow lists are a thing here so I would do one of those as well.

Return to “Previous Jobs”