Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (End Game)

Moderator: Community Team

Game End!

Thank you
29%
for playing
20%
See you in number 5?
31%
aapje is too busy but he'll try to keep up....
11%
like every other time I make him play.
9%

Total votes: 45
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 255

Re: Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (Message from Ca

Post by Bullzeye »

Black Rock wrote:
Caelia wrote:Bullzeye, SVS, Lorab and Scotty are enemies of peace.
What a waste of a perfectly useful night action. Caelia, please don't be that person who posts their own opinions into gossip posts presented as facts. It's just lame.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 279

Re: Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (Day 6)

Post by S~V~S »

Quick question; Bullz is the 12th highest living poster, with 108 posts. Can anyone remember, off the top of their heads, without reading back, a strong point he has made or position he has taken, right or wrong?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:Quick question; Bullz is the 12th highest living poster, with 108 posts. Can anyone remember, off the top of their heads, without reading back, a strong point he has made or position he has taken, right or wrong?
Just make your point, so I can point out how you know full well I'm not the type of player who comes out big with the strong accusations all that often.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 269
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Rest in peace all ye deadies. Bloody night.

Caelia's message could be one of those "Some of these are true and some are false" sorta deals.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Turnip Head wrote:Rest in peace all ye deadies. Bloody night.

Caelia's message could be one of those "Some of these are true and some are false" sorta deals.

It doesn't say she gets info. Its her opinion because I know that at least one name in there is not bad. At least we now know DH isn't Caelia since he would have only put my name in there :p

And Bullz, no not lots of strong opinions. But not even one?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 252

Post by thellama73 »

On the Llama Docket today: reread TinyBubbles to look for clues to her recruiter; Take a hard look at Bullzeye, since I haven't yet.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:

It doesn't say she gets info. Its her opinion because I know that at least one name in there is not bad. At least we now know DH isn't Caelia since he would have only put my name in there :p

In a game that coincides with the deadline of the biggest and most important piece of work I've ever done? My activity quickly slowed down because I was working hard. I do feel like I made a decent contribution to the Bass discussion, and if day three hadn't locked the thread while I was catching up I'd have been more involved then but since around that time I've had to focus on more important things. Busy = not enough time to read in much depth, especially with lynches ending at 4/5am so I sleep through hours of important discussion. As it happens, I've got today completely free and intend to do some reading here. But I'm still not seeing your point.

Also you mention my post count and positioning overall, but what's so special about it? Seven posts below TH's post count and 8 above both Bea and LA. Why are they not scrutinised in the same manner?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

A list of people that Bubbles interacted with or mentioned, in chronological order:
SVS - answered a technical question
Metalmarsh89 - Answered an "are you bad" kind of question
thellama73 - Fight!
Golden - Reaffirmation of an OT point
Dharmahelper - Ganging up on poor Llama
DFaraday - Missed vote commiseration
BWT - Asking about his gameplay
Epignosis - RIP
Typhoony - RIP
Bass - says she reads neutral on him
JJJ - Answering alignment questions
Turniphead - defended
Scotty - confusion
MP - discussing Golden
GMan - RIP
reywaS - vote
Roxy - thanks for the defense
Boomslang - what's the case?
Canucklehead - defending
unfurl - RIP
Devin - big suspect

Of these, I think TH is the most likely teammate based on their interactions, but I'm more suspicious of the people she didn't interact with. These include:
aapje
bea
bullzeye
DrWilgy
Lorab
nutella
Russ/whatever his replacement's name is
sorsha
spacedaisy
timmer
tranq.

Sometimes teammates forget to engage with each other in the thread, because they can do it behind the scenes. I would bet one of the people in my second list is Urgleburgle.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Canucklehead »

Bullzeye wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
What a waste of a perfectly useful night action. Caelia, please don't be that person who posts their own opinions into gossip posts presented as facts. It's just lame.
You know what else is lame? Condescendingly bitching about how other people choose to play. :nicenod:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Bullzeye:
Day 0: Jokey, lighthearted, lots of talk about how the adverb theory is stupid. Fairly typical Day 0 stuff.
Day 1: He says my supatown reasoning against TinyBubbles is weak. Obviously, he was 100% wrong. In your face, Bullz. Criticizes unfurl's attitude and lack of baddie hunting. Where's your baddie hunting, Bullz? Advocates lynching low posters for lack of better suspicions.
Day 2: Defends TH from the disembodied voice demanding his lynch. TB also defended TH. :ponder:
Day 3: Doesn't say much except to defend Golden. Lots of defending, not much attacking.
Day 4: Buys into the Boom case and votes there. Otherwise criticizes other people's suspicions as bad ones.
Day 5: "Wah, wah, I'm so busy. Dissertations are hard."

Overall, Bullz's game has been very defensive. A lot of disagreeing with other people's arguments, but no real arguments of his own. I would say that this indicates he's more interested in preventing good people from being lynched than in lynching bad people. To be fair, though, he has been legitimately busy, a condition I experienced myself earlier, so I get that.

I need to mull on this.

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

thellama73 wrote:Bullzeye:
Day 1: He says my supatown reasoning against TinyBubbles is weak. Obviously, he was 100% wrong. In your face, Bullz. Criticizes unfurl's attitude and lack of baddie hunting. Where's your baddie hunting, Bullz? Advocates lynching low posters for lack of better suspicions.
Re: Bubbles: She may not have been recruited by then. If at endgame it turns out she had been then I shall bow to your superior intellect.

Re: Unfurl: Again, that's not why I criticised her. I never said "Unfurl isn't looking for baddies and that's a bad thing". Unfurl said "I want to let other people find baddies for me" and I said "WTF?". Then made like three posts ever where I basically said it was the only thing about her that pinged me and other people said it was normal for her so I was willing to let it go after one last (fruitless) check to see if anything else about her caught my eye. Then SVS voted me for my relentless victimisation of her. I almost always advocate lynching low posters on day 1.

thellama73 wrote:Day 2: Defends TH from the disembodied voice demanding his lynch. TB also defended TH. :ponder:
Is this all you think I did on day 2? I'd completely forgot that had even happened.

[quote="thellama73]Day 3: Doesn't say much except to defend Golden. Lots of defending, not much attacking.[/quote]

Was doing stuff most of the day, then the thread got locked when I finally had a few hours to myself. I stand by my so-called defense of Golden though. I didn't see the point in lynching him but didn't want to involve myself in all the kerfuffle surrounding him either.
thellama73 wrote:Day 4: Buys into the Boom case and votes there. Otherwise criticizes other people's suspicions as bad ones.
Interesting choice of wording. What I actually said was I didn't want to get behind either of the bandwagons.

thellama73 wrote:Day 5: "Wah, wah, I'm so busy. Dissertations are hard."
When people imply I'm using uni work as an excuse, it seriously offends me. Especially when they phrase it like this. When I voted on day 5 I was really tired after being in the library all day and had no interest in mafia but knew there was a lynch ongoing and I hate missing votes. So I made a lazy one. Worked out okay in the end.
thellama73 wrote:Overall, Bullz's game has been very defensive. A lot of disagreeing with other people's arguments, but no real arguments of his own. I would say that this indicates he's more interested in preventing good people from being lynched than in lynching bad people. To be fair, though, he has been legitimately busy, a condition I experienced myself earlier, so I get that.

I need to mull on this.
Mull away. I would like to ask this question: Has any of my play this game been drastically different from any other game, regardless of alignment? Am I ever a high posting, case spamming, super invested and non-defensive player in your opinion?

I would say that agreeing and disagreeing with people is essentially the way I get myself into the game. I find a starting point and work from it. I'm still trying to find that point in this game.
Canucklehead wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
You know what else is lame? Condescendingly bitching about how other people choose to play. :nicenod:
I don't think I'm being condescending. Bitchy maybe, but I'm always bitchy.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Ballsed up the quote tags a bit there, but there is a response to Llama hiding inside the day 3/4 quote.
aapje
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 141

Post by aapje »

Wow, quite a lot of deaths tonight.

Based on the writing it sounds like the Pyromancer could very well be on team Azura. First the lynch that hinted at immolation and now him having taught the Pyromancer.
Again no message from the Speaker so I think we can safely assume that role is dead.
And I guess we have a SK on the loose now :ninja:

I don't feel like Wilgy was on the same team as TB. Would he really defend her like he did if they were teammates? Especially since the odds were pretty high that she would be lynched anyway. Could be a massive wifom but I don't think he would have taken that risk.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 297
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

JJJ voting himself and not posting about it seems out of character. Is he cursed? What does cursing do, do you think? Like a super-silencer self-vote?

I'm throwing up right now then off to work. Will be back to party later!

Looking at llama's list on potential Uzsux candidates, Sorsha's there! How bout that.

Linki- thanks for addressing your opinion on Wilgy, aapje.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 155

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Well then. Quite a bloody night last night. RIPIYWG Dom, DP, and Rico!

Reading over Wilgy's defense, I think speculating if he would defend a teammate to the extent he did if very WIFOM-y. But I also don't feel like I know him well enough to know if he would try to pull off a move like that. To anyone who has played other games with him in the past, is that a move you could see him attempting?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Scotty wrote: I'm throwing up right now then off to work. Will be back to party later!
I hope this is slang for something and you're not actually violently ill!
Scotty wrote:Looking at llama's list on potential Uzsux candidates, Sorsha's there! How bout that.
Something that gave me pause about the Unfurl switch was why Uzb wouldn't just switch to Sorsha if he was trying to save Bubbles - that in my mind would've looked a lot less suspicious and could've possibly been used to try and put some kind of credit onto Bubbles. Sorsha also being from Uzbekistan would explain that.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 363

Post by DharmaHelper »

If SVS were good, I would be dead right now. Her team didn't NK me because it would have led right back to her.

If I am wrong then you can go ahead and lynch me right after.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

timmer wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Anyone figure this is the result of last night's contest? If so, going by the rules of the contest this should be legit right? Only, with so many names, does this constitute an entire baddie team, theoretically? OR Is this Jay one name from each faction that isn't Caelias? In short what does it all mean? ??
Is this Jay what now?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by Black Rock »

Official Announcement

Caelia has recruited!
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

aapje wrote: Based on the writing it sounds like the Pyromancer could very well be on team Azura. First the lynch that hinted at immolation and now him having taught the Pyromancer.
I'm pretty sure LC said he wouldn't reveal stuff like that in the flavor text. I don't think we can assume anything from that.

I'm trying to reason through DH's confidence about SVS. It's possible that he had a check and actually has some information about her alignment. It's also possible he's been Hungered and is being forced to go hard against her. He's been so adamant and stubborn about it that I could see this being the case. Or he could genuinely just really strongly suspect her.

I'm still suspicious of Rey and want to hear more from him today.

Other than that I'm kinda lost for this lynch. I'd like to find Bubbles' teammates but I haven't the first clue how.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

nutella wrote:
aapje wrote: Based on the writing it sounds like the Pyromancer could very well be on team Azura. First the lynch that hinted at immolation and now him having taught the Pyromancer.
I'm pretty sure LC said he wouldn't reveal stuff like that in the flavor text. I don't think we can assume anything from that.

I'm trying to reason through DH's confidence about SVS. It's possible that he had a check and actually has some information about her alignment. It's also possible he's been Hungered and is being forced to go hard against her. He's been so adamant and stubborn about it that I could see this being the case. Or he could genuinely just really strongly suspect her.

Other than that I'm kinda lost for this lynch. I'd like to find Bubbles' teammates but I haven't the first clue how.
If I was Hungered I'd be dead already.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DH played Recruitment III with this sort of confidence, he was a civvie with no info in that one.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Turnip Head wrote:DH played Recruitment III with this sort of confidence, he was a civvie with no info in that one.
I think you meant to add that I was correct on every count that game.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:DH played Recruitment III with this sort of confidence, he was a civvie with no info in that one.
I think you meant to add that I was correct on every count that game.
Indeed.
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 177

Post by DrWilgy »

₩ilgy yawns and stretches was he wakes up from bed. He wipes some crust away from his eye as he turns out of his bed and begins to walk out of the room. He goes to the kitchen and checks his phone. No new messages. Things haven't been the same since Unfurl and the others died. Wilgy misses his friends...

MM, how are you today, and what are your thoughts on why those players died?

I'm going to try to find out why they chose to kill Rico, until I report back, I'll leave my vote on SVS.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Ricochet »

They probably want to rezz me. :nicenod:

:fist:
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

nutella wrote:

And you are right LA:
Long Con wrote: It is important to note that a blocked kill, a kill attempt on a protected person, and a failed kill will look the same in the night post, and be indistinguishable to the general player. Please do not try to read too deeply into the host posts for game mechanics clues, because they are intended to be entirely for creative purposes. Unless I hide something in there. Who knows? I don't want to close the door on that possibility, but as far as failed kills go, you don't know which it was for LoRab.

Kk I am reading a bunch of people then I am going to make a nice post about it listing who I believe has been recruited to a baddie team. Since I was so sick it has been hard getting back into the game after sleeping for days. I do apologize and thanks everyone for their patience. <3
;)
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 48

Re: Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (Night 5)

Post by Tranq »

DrWilgy wrote: Ok, some theorems as to what happened:
1. Bubbles was bad from before day 4. This means that bubbles took some heat, was saved by a teammate, took part in killing someone who suspected her, received more heat, failed in a defense, and then gave up. Possibly because she ran out of things to defend herself with.
2. Bubbles was recruited during day 5. This means that bubbles took heat, was saved by a non-teammate, was framed for killing someone who suspected her, received more heat, failed in a defense, submitted for a contest to be recruited, was recruited, took a fall for the team.

So, it should be clear that I don't believe in theory 1. If theory 1 is true, then I was completely played a fool. It doesn't make sense to me for Ubooboo to kill Unfurl if Bubbles was a team mate before day 5, due to that implicating Bubbles even more so.

Theory 2 is what I propose actually happened. If you pay attention to the timing of the recruitment day 5 it makes sense. It would also explain why Bubbles didn't respond all day, she was just added to a team. Hence she appeared and spoke to us from beyond the grave the moment the day resolved. this would make sense if Bubbles didn't want to spew that she was recruited, so she chose silence over anything worse. This is reflective of her later more emotional posts, and how they were much more volatile... And her being recruited at 7:59 also explains why she would let me take the fall defending her, instead of her defending herself. I posted her defense 6 min before the day 5 recruitment (and that's not including the time it took to write it). I actively gave her no reason to respond... I'm sorry everyone I almost screwed everything up.
Ubzargan's Day 5 recruitment wasn't a public recruitment. If TinyBubbles got recruited after the switched lynch, either Ubzargan chose to recruit TinyBubbles (unlikely), or it happened by coincidence (possible). I think it's more likely she got recruited Day 0 or Day 1.

Here are Ubzargan's recruitments:

- handpicked by Ubzargan End of Day 0: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 16#p167416
- joined the Public Recruitment 2nd half of Day 1: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... an#p168018 / http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 10#p168510
- non-public recruitment 2nd half of Day 5: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... an#p172957

Irrelevant to the discussion, but i also noted Azura's recruitments while going though BR's posts:
- handpicked by Azura End of Day 0: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 16#p167416
- non-public recruitment early Day 3: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... ra#p170815
- joined the Public Recruitment Night 5: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 52#p172952 / http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... ra#p173714
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

@ Hosts: Screencap of the Night 5 Position poll? :grin:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Bullzeye wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Day 5: "Wah, wah, I'm so busy. Dissertations are hard."
When people imply I'm using uni work as an excuse, it seriously offends me. Especially when they phrase it like this. When I voted on day 5 I was really tired after being in the library all day and had no interest in mafia but knew there was a lynch ongoing and I hate missing votes. So I made a lazy one. Worked out okay in the end.
thellama73 wrote:Overall, Bullz's game has been very defensive. A lot of disagreeing with other people's arguments, but no real arguments of his own. I would say that this indicates he's more interested in preventing good people from being lynched than in lynching bad people. To be fair, though, he has been legitimately busy, a condition I experienced myself earlier, so I get that.

I need to mull on this.
Mull away. I would like to ask this question: Has any of my play this game been drastically different from any other game, regardless of alignment? Am I ever a high posting, case spamming, super invested and non-defensive player in your opinion?

I would say that agreeing and disagreeing with people is essentially the way I get myself into the game. I find a starting point and work from it. I'm still trying to find that point in this game.
Okay, I'll grant that the first comment was uncalled for. I didn't mean it to come across as mean as it sounded. I was trying to be playful. I apologize.

I don't have a good enough memory to know if you were more aggressive in past games, but I do think your play thus far fits a profile I associate with bad guys. Of course, correlation is not causation, as wel all know. Still mulling.

Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

The game has gone quiet ever since DisguntledPorcupine died.
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 177

Post by DrWilgy »

I have a game! Who do you think was poisoned?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Well I am not a great fool, so I clearly cannot choose the wine in front of you. But surely you would have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I clearly cannot choose the wine in front of me!

Btw Westley didn't actually poison both cups. Clearly Vizzini was poisoned when he smelled the vial. :nicenod:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
aapje
Stool Pigeon

Post by aapje »

Roxy wrote:
nutella wrote:

And you are right LA:
Long Con wrote: It is important to note that a blocked kill, a kill attempt on a protected person, and a failed kill will look the same in the night post, and be indistinguishable to the general player. Please do not try to read too deeply into the host posts for game mechanics clues, because they are intended to be entirely for creative purposes. Unless I hide something in there. Who knows? I don't want to close the door on that possibility, but as far as failed kills go, you don't know which it was for LoRab.
LC always says that but every game stuff creeps into his posts regardless :p
Tranq wrote:The game has gone quiet ever since DisguntledPorcupine died.
:haha:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Quick question; Bullz is the 12th highest living poster, with 108 posts. Can anyone remember, off the top of their heads, without reading back, a strong point he has made or position he has taken, right or wrong?
Just make your point, so I can point out how you know full well I'm not the type of player who comes out big with the strong accusations all that often.
This is my point; it is day 6, you have over 100 posts and I bet no one can come up with any opinion you have held. That is the definition of "blendy".
Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

In a game that coincides with the deadline of the biggest and most important piece of work I've ever done? My activity quickly slowed down because I was working hard. I do feel like I made a decent contribution to the Bass discussion, and if day three hadn't locked the thread while I was catching up I'd have been more involved then but since around that time I've had to focus on more important things. Busy = not enough time to read in much depth, especially with lynches ending at 4/5am so I sleep through hours of important discussion. As it happens, I've got today completely free and intend to do some reading here. But I'm still not seeing your point.

Also you mention my post count and positioning overall, but what's so special about it? Seven posts below TH's post count and 8 above both Bea and LA. Why are they not scrutinised in the same manner?
Because I can remember things that they have said. I can't remember much of anything you've said without reading, and I have been watching you, lol. You know you caught my eye day one, and I would have pursued it further sooner, but I got distracted by Golden via Epis death :ponder:
DharmaHelper wrote:If SVS were good, I would be dead right now. Her team didn't NK me because it would have led right back to her.

You seem to be saying I am on Team Uzburger. Azura killed last night. Make up your mind.
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

I've been trying to figure out the switch to unfurl.

- Ubzargan wanted to get rid of unfurl
- Ubzargan wanted to get rid of unfurl's role: the Technohacker

The Technohacker is not a very dangerous role. Except for maybe one position:
Position 4: Knows how many non-voters are evilly-aligned in the previous lynch

The only thing i can come up with is maybe Ubzargan knew unfurl's role, knew atleast 1 teammate would certainly miss the vote, anticipated Position 4 would be picked next as that was the only one that hadn't been used yet, and decided to switch the lynch to her for that reason. The players that missed the Bubbles-unfurl lynch-switch-vote are Bass2.0, reywaS, Roxy and TH.

:shrug:

I'm putting a vote on DrWilgy for now. A couple of things have been bothering me.

- Early in the game he had that odd hate/love relationship with unfurl. I wouldn't be surprised if that's why the lynch got switched to her. So he could make that "Will you help me avenge Unfurl?" post while also bringing up the "it makes no sense for Bubbles to kill unfurl" argument.

- His wanting to lynch Timmer who i think has been playing his typical neutral self.
- The post he made discussing Timmer here:
Tranq wrote:
DrWilgy wrote: Still being obsessed with teams is my trigger, hopping on the TinyBubbles boat so quickly without providing anything that hasn't been said already is also my trigger (especially since I'm pretty sure TinyBubbles is neutral).
This reads like timmer's neutral play to me. What's wrong with being obsessed with teams?
Again, what's wrong with being obsessed with teams? Well, a player already on a team wouldn't be obsessed with that anymore.

- The poison post 2 posts 4 posts above this one. More wifom :meany:

- Night 4, after Bubbles' switch:
DrWilgy wrote:Don't vote for position 1 or 3. We don't want to give lynch immunity tomorrow.
Night 5, after Bubbles' death: I'm pretty sure i saw him voting position 1 but i cannot confirm without the screencap. Why the change of heart? Ubzargan would want position 1 today, especially if he got heavily involved in the Bubbles stuff. If i misremembered, ignore this last point :p
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

S~V~S wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
This is my point; it is day 6, you have over 100 posts and I bet no one can come up with any opinion you have held. That is the definition of "blendy".
Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Because I can remember things that they have said. I can't remember much of anything you've said without reading, and I have been watching you, lol. You know you caught my eye day one, and I would have pursued it further sooner, but I got distracted by Golden via Epis death :ponder:
DharmaHelper wrote:If SVS were good, I would be dead right now. Her team didn't NK me because it would have led right back to her.

You seem to be saying I am on Team Uzburger. Azura killed last night. Make up your mind.
Good point, Guess you didn't get the chance to kill me last night. :sigh:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote: Because I can remember things that they have said. I can't remember much of anything you've said without reading, and I have been watching you, lol. You know you caught my eye day one, and I would have pursued it further sooner, but I got distracted by Golden via Epis death :ponder:
I am not deliberately being blendy. You know full well that I've been busy, I've only said it like five times.

Can we address me catching your eye actually? Because that was a load of bullsuit. You came at me like I was trying to push after Unfurl when I'd actually barely mentioned her at all and when I did it wasn't like I was trying to smear her name. Your entire argument against me was based on almost nothing whatsoever.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DharmaHelper wrote:
What surprises me is that the Exec did not try to kill ME last night. I was kind of hoping he would since it was his Warrior night and it would have proved a point when the kill failed, or at least made a point in my favor since I think nothing can be proven completely this game.

And hopefully you will be protected tomorrow night, so the team trying to frame me will not be able to kill you :hug:

Linki, I don't think it was a load of bullshit :shrug:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
What surprises me is that the Exec did not try to kill ME last night. I was kind of hoping he would since it was his Warrior night and it would have proved a point when the kill failed, or at least made a point in my favor since I think nothing can be proven completely this game.

And hopefully you will be protected tomorrow night, so the team trying to frame me will not be able to kill you :hug:

I feel like you made a huge deal over what was barely even a thought. You even made a dig at me more recently for the fact that I at one point thought about suspecting her.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Mysterious thing, time. Powerful, and when meddled with, dangerous. Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the dark tower. You know the laws, Miss Granger. You must not be seen. And you would do well, I feel, to return before this last chime. If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight, more than one innocent life may be spared. Three turns, should do it, I think.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

I feel like you made a huge deal over what was barely even a thought. You even made a dig at me more recently for the fact that I at one point thought about suspecting her.
I did not make a "huge deal" over it, at the time I made two posts, and a vote. Since then, watching you, you have posted quite a bit, but said quite a little.

You are not the most aggressive player, but you have good insights and observations. I am not seeing that here at all. Quite the opposite,
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

I did not make a "huge deal" over it, at the time I made two posts, and a vote. Since then, watching you, you have posted quite a bit, but said quite a little.

You are not the most aggressive player, but you have good insights and observations. I am not seeing that here at all. Quite the opposite,
Again, perhaps your lack of seeing things from me could be to do with what I've been up to lately. I hate to keep bringing it up but it is literally the explanation. I haven't been invested in this game and I haven't had any reason to become invested as of yet, which has made it easier for me to put it on the back burner. Is it so outrageous to suggest someone completing the biggest and most important piece of work in their entire life so far might possibly neglect other things while doing so?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Who do you suspect? Why? Anyone?

*channels JJJ*
aapje
Stool Pigeon

Post by aapje »

Tranq wrote:I've been trying to figure out the switch to unfurl.

- Ubzargan wanted to get rid of unfurl
- Ubzargan wanted to get rid of unfurl's role: the Technohacker

The Technohacker is not a very dangerous role. Except for maybe one position:
Position 4: Knows how many non-voters are evilly-aligned in the previous lynch

The only thing i can come up with is maybe Ubzargan knew unfurl's role, knew atleast 1 teammate would certainly miss the vote, anticipated Position 4 would be picked next as that was the only one that hadn't been used yet, and decided to switch the lynch to her for that reason. The players that missed the Bubbles-unfurl lynch-switch-vote are Bass2.0, reywaS, Roxy and TH.
This sounds a bit far fetched to me. Also Roxy and TH didn't miss that vote, they both voted for JJJ.
DharmaHelper wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

So I take it the point is Ahriman did not try to kill you?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:Who do you suspect? Why? Anyone?

*channels JJJ*
Give me an hour or so (assuming I don't just fall asleep while typing, which is a great danger even right now but I'm sure my considerate neighbours will wake me up with their very appropriate and polite 1,2,3 & 4am yelling and laughing. I am currently running through the people I'm sure I don't suspect, basically making a rainbow list in my head. If I can't think of a reason not to suspect someone they're going on my list of people to look at, which I will begin tomorrow. I shall post this when it is ready.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bullzeye wrote:

*channels JJJ*
Give me an hour or so (assuming I don't just fall asleep while typing, which is a great danger even right now but I'm sure my considerate neighbours will wake me up with their very appropriate and polite 1,2,3 & 4am yelling and laughing. I am currently running through the people I'm sure I don't suspect, basically making a rainbow list in my head. If I can't think of a reason not to suspect someone they're going on my list of people to look at, which I will begin tomorrow. I shall post this when it is ready.
You don't suspect anyone? Not even one person?

I am going to vote you for now. That could change. But being unable to come up with one name on Day 6, while you have been participating, stretched credulity for me.

*Votes Bullzeye
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

*channels JJJ*
You don't suspect anyone? Not even one person?

I am going to vote you for now. That could change. But being unable to come up with one name on Day 6, while you have been participating, stretched credulity for me.

*Votes Bullzeye
I wouldn't say I'd really been participating since Day 3 tbh. I really don't get how you can't see that. I'm not going to make things up or force myself to work faster just to satisfy your urge to hound me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, I see how I can see that, so I am OK with it :)
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:Well, I see how I can see that, so I am OK with it :)
Dropping this now. You clearly have no interest in anything other than an echo chamber, and would rather lynch an unrecruited player for lack of participation on day six than actually find baddies. I'm just going to carry on trying to get back into the game.

Return to “Previous Jobs”