Host/non
72%

Total votes: 18
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 491

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Day 9

Post by Golden »

LoRab wrote:Does that mean that the player that role was protecting is now dead and the role is neutral? Or did the person they are watching over only recently have Mac vote for them (although I think he voted juliets the last couple of lunches, so less likely). I need to go look at the lunch polls.
Very good questions. Did Mac vote anyone other than Floyd yesterday? And I've been wondering, would temporary votes count, or only votes at end of day. Cos if it is the first, then looking at the polls alone might not work.

Another potential theory... the Golem is civ-aligned (or watching over someone civ-aligned) and they have sat on the ability to kill Mac for a while, but recently decided they thought he was bad?

@splints - as with timmer and the obsidian dagger - we have the cursecrafter out there making usable items that are potentially harmful. I am keeping that idea in mind. But all my suspicions at this point have counterarguments. I still have to be honest about who I suspect.

linki @lorab - You are making complete sense. I'd be pretty comfortable with a Wilgy lynch.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

Golden - I am not asking you to not be honest. I am asking you to reconsider. You said something about not being able to really have anything to accuse me of during BoB and it being process of elimination, but look how much you have to accuse me of here. My play has been much too clumsy and all over the place. Please also consider SVS's analysis of my baddie play. She has literally proven to be the best person to read me over the years. (I know you can't take my word for it - but you can keep this in mind for future if I fail to convince you this game.) I do buddy up to other players when bad, and I haven't done that at all.

Lorab - I agree it's good to be wary when dealing with tricky hosts, but I truly believe in this case the feral pixie is good. Nothing I can see from role descriptions or any messages has made me feel otherwise. I also agree with you about the Wilgy situation. It's always good to consider kills and teams, but I always think it's safer to vote who you are most confident about regardless. I've seen too many games where an obvious baddie gets away because we kept putting off lynching them until too late.
Gro-oo-ovy
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 204

Post by Tranq »

fingersplints wrote:Lorab - I agree it's good to be wary when dealing with tricky hosts, but I truly believe in this case the feral pixie is good. Nothing I can see from role descriptions or any messages has made me feel otherwise. I also agree with you about the Wilgy situation. It's always good to consider kills and teams, but I always think it's safer to vote who you are most confident about regardless. I've seen too many games where an obvious baddie gets away because we kept putting off lynching them until too late.
A quick search shows you have only mentioned Wilgy once before here:
fingersplints wrote:Dr wilgy had two votes (one of which - golden - talked of voting me) so self preservation again makes sense. Why shouldn't I vote to save myself Dom?
What are your thoughts on Wilgy? Do you suspect him?
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

I'm undecided. A bit of it feels too obvious, but I really can't ignore from our past game history this seems more like his baddie game.
What I am agreeing with there is lorabs point that people should vote for whoever they want to vote for regardless of what team they speculate they are on. This is pretty much how I always play considering I rarely read the roles right away.
Gro-oo-ovy
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

Quick thoughts while going through Typhoony's posts based on the assumption he was Circle of Decay:

Voted Buglabush (Draconus) Day 1. Given the closeness of that lynch, i don't think Typhoony and Draconus are teammates.

Turnip Head made a case on Typhoony and they went back and forth here:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 34#p195834
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 39#p195839
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 10#p196010

I don't think Typhoony and Turnip Head are teammates.

His thoughts on Timmer:
Typhoony wrote:I don't think Golden's case against Timmer is strong. So Timmer was in the vicinity of two kills. Ok.

I don't really like Timmer's responses, especially when it comes to the item thingy, because he himself very much implies he had something to do with it. But that seems to be pertaining the Epi kill, which seems to have happened toDay, not last Night. It's not enough to make me vote for him.
I have no read on this.

Night 5 he argued quite a bit with HB. I don't think Typhoony and HamburgerBoy are teammates.

I'm not sure how much this helped. This is an assumption, he could've very well been civ or indy :shrug:
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

fingersplints wrote:I'm undecided. A bit of it feels too obvious, but I really can't ignore from our past game history this seems more like his baddie game.
DrWilgy's posts this game:

- talking about bonfires
- suspecting LoRab Day 4 and 5
- defending Golden's Night 6.1 self-kill theory

In RMIV as a civ he felt way more involved and on-topic.
Wilgy, what happened to your LoRab suspicion? Do you still think she's bad?

No mention of Luke.

Comments on juliets Day 7:
DrWilgy wrote:Why does Juliets have so many votes? What was the big convincing thing that somehow convinced damm near everyone. This is strange.
DrWilgy wrote:Hey Juliets. Y'know alignment is revealed on death right? If you are civ, you should try to baddie hunt regardless of lynch position. We will see the connections post mortem, so the only situation where you wouldn't want to establish those connections are if you are bad...
1 mention of Floyd:
DrWilgy wrote:I'm not sure about the floyd bonfire. Floyd and I were on the same team during TH and he never asked for a replacement even though he had some stoof to deal with. Seeing him ask for replacement now makes me think he has no commitment or team.
I wouldn't argue against his lynch.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 176

Post by Sorsha »

I could see Wilgy being on either team really. The points for him being in team wither death have been made... If he was on circle of decay and knew the night would be restarted I could see him asking for the kill like he did that night.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 293
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

I believe Hammy to have been good. Mac on the other hand, not so much. I read back on him at one point and gave him some BOTD. But then I recalled those words of Wisdom from Forrest Gump about life being like that box of chocolates~ I think that sometimes you pick up a chocolate and bite into it, and you expect it to be a yummy caramel, or a chocolate cream, and it is!!

But sometimes you bite into it, and beneath the luscious chocolatey exterior it is actually a huge chunk of smirking bullshit trying to trick you into thinking it is a yummy chocolate.

That is kinda how I feel about Mac.

i came to similar conclusions re Typhoony. And plan to give Wilgy a reread. While getting the last Witherdeath would be awesome, it would be nice to try and decide who we think is Decay before we hand them Witherdeaths kill. So prioritizing Witherdeath with an eye to Decay is the best plan imo.

And i think the Night Post was pretty clear about the Pixie.

Linki, yeah. That whole *KILL ME* thing is what has been making me think Wilgy might be civ, in conjunction with the crystal shattering & night starting over. But presumably a Decay member could have done a similar thing.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Day 5

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Dom wrote:BAss, since you're around-- want to respond to this?
Dom wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:My main beef with Bass is his posts during the Canuck vs juliets lynch. Here are his only two posts from that Day:

3:37pm
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Sorry haven't been around . I'm catching up now.

9:12pm
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I ag ree I think juliets and canuck are both wroth lynching but I think Canuck is where my vote is going tonight.
What pings me is that he didn't justify why he chose Canuck over juliets when the lynch was 8-5 in juliets' favor when he voted. If he had said why he voted that way I would feel better, but it looks like a save. If he thoughts juliets was worth lynching, why didn't he vote for the frontrunner? There's also a 6 hour gap between when he said he was catching up and when he voted with nothing in between, which makes it feel like he was intentionally trying to stay out of the discussion that Day.

He doesn't have any on-topic posts since that vote. He just votes in the night polls.

Basically I'd like to hear from Bass about why he voted the way he did.
I voted that way because more people I trusted voted that way and I wasn't keeping up as much as I should have been.
OK so you have people you trust?
So.. ergo.. you have people you don't trust... people you think are bad?
Who are they?
I would say my vote was based on people I trusted more then people I didn't trust. Like I trusted HB I trust SVS . I wasn't sure about mac or MM so that's where I am.
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

I think Bass sounds genuine.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Night 8

Post by Bullzeye »

fingersplints wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I'm like 99% sure the Pixie is bad, so I'll be voting that way to confirm my suspicions.
Why were you so confident the pixie is bad and how does the post make you feel about this now?
Not sure how much I'd be allowed to say but the gist is I followed something I assumed came from her and it led me to almost die. Must have been a trick.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Bullzeye wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I'm like 99% sure the Pixie is bad, so I'll be voting that way to confirm my suspicions.
Why were you so confident the pixie is bad and how does the post make you feel about this now?
Not sure how much I'd be allowed to say but the gist is I followed something I assumed came from her and it led me to almost die. Must have been a trick.
Following host clarification (Thanks LC! :) ) I can tell you all that I found a note saying there was a library full of juicy info at a certain square. Knowing the risks of blindly trusting an unknown person, I blindly trusted an unknown person and went to that square. That square did not in fact contain a library full of juicy info. It did not contain anything. It almost, however, contained my corpse as it's where I was when I got targeted for a kill. Since the Pixie is responsible for dropping notes about the place, I assumed that's who it was from and that it was all part of an evil baddie trap. I still think the note was from baddies, I just think they either used the Pixie's power somehow or did something else.

On that note, don't trust any notes you find promising info at a particular square. I'm not allowed to say specifically which one it was, and even if I did it wouldn't help because whoever left that note could just change the location they use.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sorsha wrote:linki- @ MM- like Golden said, HB was after you in the thread yesterday, you only took two votes but if it weren't for the Floyd wagon it could have been more. I think they were trying to do you a favor.
Why could it have been more? Were you thinking of voting for me yesterday?

What about Mac. Do you think it was the right move by the Golem to kill him?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bullzeye wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
Following host clarification (Thanks LC! :) ) I can tell you all that I found a note saying there was a library full of juicy info at a certain square. Knowing the risks of blindly trusting an unknown person, I blindly trusted an unknown person and went to that square. That square did not in fact contain a library full of juicy info. It did not contain anything. It almost, however, contained my corpse as it's where I was when I got targeted for a kill. Since the Pixie is responsible for dropping notes about the place, I assumed that's who it was from and that it was all part of an evil baddie trap. I still think the note was from baddies, I just think they either used the Pixie's power somehow or did something else.

On that note, don't trust any notes you find promising info at a particular square. I'm not allowed to say specifically which one it was, and even if I did it wouldn't help because whoever left that note could just change the location they use.
There's no library? :( Well I'm glad I didn't visit it now.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
fingersplints wrote:

Can confirm. No library. Not even so much as a picture book. Just murder.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 337

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Day 5

Post by Dom »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Dom wrote:BAss, since you're around-- want to respond to this?
Dom wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:My main beef with Bass is his posts during the Canuck vs juliets lynch. Here are his only two posts from that Day:

3:37pm
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Sorry haven't been around . I'm catching up now.

9:12pm
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I ag ree I think juliets and canuck are both wroth lynching but I think Canuck is where my vote is going tonight.
What pings me is that he didn't justify why he chose Canuck over juliets when the lynch was 8-5 in juliets' favor when he voted. If he had said why he voted that way I would feel better, but it looks like a save. If he thoughts juliets was worth lynching, why didn't he vote for the frontrunner? There's also a 6 hour gap between when he said he was catching up and when he voted with nothing in between, which makes it feel like he was intentionally trying to stay out of the discussion that Day.

He doesn't have any on-topic posts since that vote. He just votes in the night polls.

Basically I'd like to hear from Bass about why he voted the way he did.
I voted that way because more people I trusted voted that way and I wasn't keeping up as much as I should have been.
OK so you have people you trust?
So.. ergo.. you have people you don't trust... people you think are bad?
Who are they?
I would say my vote was based on people I trusted more then people I didn't trust. Like I trusted HB I trust SVS . I wasn't sure about mac or MM so that's where I am.
So you suspect no living players?
Tranq wrote:I think Bass sounds genuine.
He didn't really answer the question though.

I'm definitely in favor of a Wildgy lynch, but I've got my eyes on Bass and FS too.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

I know he didn't :p
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Why aren't we lynching timmer anymore?

timmer

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DrWilgy »

Bullzeye wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
fingersplints wrote:

Can confirm. No library. Not even so much as a picture book. Just murder.
Lol, how many have been dissapointed by that square? Rotting bodies aren't cool.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

Timmer looks busy but it looks like he posts when he's able to.

He stayed a bit low key until Golden brought up that Obsidian Dagger theory. He voted juliets over Canuck and was vocal about Floyd aswell. He doesn't get civ vibes from fingersplints, he agrees with Dom on Bass, and he questions DrWilgy. I don't think he's on the Cabal. Could be civ. Could be Circle of Decay.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Why aren't we lynching timmer anymore?

timmer
I never fully understood the case against him. So :shrug2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Dom wrote:

timmer
Who do you trust and not trust ?
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Dom wrote:

timmer
I'm feeling good about Golden, I think. I'm looking at you, FS, and Wildgy. I'm on the fence about most players.

This however, STILL does not answer the question I asked you.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 342

Post by Matt »

RIP Mac and HBoy

Well then.

Do we believe that Wilgy has to be invited to vote somewhere before he votes? Is that something Long Rock would do? If it is, do we think that would be a civ, baddie, or indy thing?

I ask because this is my first LC/BR game, and I don't think I've ever heard of such a rule for a role before.
Image Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Matt F wrote:RIP Mac and HBoy

Well then.

Do we believe that Wilgy has to be invited to vote somewhere before he votes? Is that something Long Rock would do? If it is, do we think that would be a civ, baddie, or indy thing?

I ask because this is my first LC/BR game, and I don't think I've ever heard of such a rule for a role before.
Like a vampire?

Doesn't sound practical. And has someone invited him in every round?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 319
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Dom wrote:

timmer
I'm feeling good about Golden, I think. I'm looking at you, FS, and Wildgy. I'm on the fence about most players.

What makes you feel good about Golden?

I agree with you about splintsy and to a lesser extent Bass. What do you see in Wilgy? He's a bit of an enigma to me.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Matt F I've never seen a role that couldn't vote of its own volition. I wouldn't know how to justify the design philosophy behind such a role, but I've also seen crazier things, so idk.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

timmer
Why do you want to lynch timmer?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Dom wrote:

timmer

What makes you feel good about Golden?

I agree with you about splintsy and to a lesser extent Bass. What do you see in Wilgy? He's a bit of an enigma to me.
Golden? IDK it's more of a slight civ read-- gut feeling.

Wilgy I do not trust after he asked to be killed. It seemed so staged and he's hardly contributed since-- not even to really name his own suspects as far s I can tell.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

It could also be an item making Wilgy act like a lemming.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I see my name. Idk why it surprises people that I'd ask to be killed. I was busy (actually got busy today as well... Yay surprise parent visits!) and I'd prefer me over someone who can actually contribute to the game. I will as much as I can, but if just my death prevents the death of a cop or UC of sorts, then I'll be happy.

Lemmings are cool.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Did you think that asking to be killed would make the baddies want to kill you?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I've seen mercy killings before, so I was kinda hoping for either that or reverse reverse psychology.
Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I see.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

Wilgy, let me ask you~ when you asked to be NKed, did you know you would not die? Trying to draw the kill? Which the baddies, two of whom were nubs and the third of whom was on vacation, and the fourth of whom was ... maybe not playing, maybe not thinking, maybe something else, and the nubs said , "Wow, that seems like a good idea! He asked to be killed, let's do it!" ?

My initial thought was that you were trying to draw the NK becasue you knew you would not die (something to do with that broken crystal that restarted night, perhaps) so you were saving some other poor soul from death. Being Noble, you know. The main problem I have had with this is that they actually did it, lol. But unless that fourth baddie was afk this does not work, when I think about it. Because when I look at the people who I think could possibly be bad, I don't think any of them would have taken that super obvious, shiny hook dangly bait.

I tend to be a person who never thinks of the self target scenario, since I don't particularly like to self target. But having read back over you, and your rather whimisically endearing & cute but fairly meaningless voting strategy, I am thinking the "self targetting baddie" theory makes more sense. If your team was falling apart and you had a night deflection (perhaps still that crystal) the cred might be more valuable than the missed kill. It makes a lot more sense to me that you would self target as a baddie than that you would try to draw an NK in a game where civs have to be alive to win.

You set a benchmark to my mind for your civvie game in Recruitement IV, and this is not even in the same universe,

I should be around tonight, but I am gonna drop a vote on you now.

*wilgy*
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

I tend to be a person who never thinks of the self target scenario, since I don't particularly like to self target. But having read back over you, and your rather whimisically endearing & cute but fairly meaningless voting strategy, I am thinking the "self targetting baddie" theory makes more sense. If your team was falling apart and you had a night deflection (perhaps still that crystal) the cred might be more valuable than the missed kill. It makes a lot more sense to me that you would self target as a baddie than that you would try to draw an NK in a game where civs have to be alive to win.
And when I think about it, Witherdeath still got in a kill since night restarted.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Draconus wrote:Voting feral pixie. I'm most unsure of that one.

I may not be around much this weekend. I'll be spending time in the city today and then my roommate and I will be playing portal 2 all night. It never gets old XD
I've been wanting to play the co-op version of that game. I haven't gotten the chance yet. :(
Let me know what you think of it when you do. It's so good! I enjoy being a troll a little too much when playing with my roommate. I'm pretty sure he won't be playing coops with me for awhile :feb:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I will also be voting wilgy today. I agree with everything being said RE: his death and immediate rez when the night restarted. I can see him being on either team, but it seems more likely here that he would be on the decay team.

RE: Feral Pixie, I'm reading that post as saying that she is a civ aligned indie or just a civ. This is very confusing to me because I now see her as being responsible for the beacon/explosion and Bullzeye's near death (the library trap). :ponder:

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Voting the doc
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Also votes can't be changed this round, it would seem.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'm voting wilgy. I'd like a larger discussion on Bass's inability to name a suspect soon.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

As for feral pixie and the note, assuming a benevolent pixie, maybe the puppet master (whom I am assuming is evil or at least evil indie), used the pixie's power at some point and left the note with nefarious purposes.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

LoRab wrote:Also votes can't be changed this round, it would seem.
Thanks for pointing this out. I didn't notice.

Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 342

Post by Matt »

I've gotta work all day, dropping a vote on Metalmarsh

Seriously peeps, vote that guy! :workit:
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt F wrote:I've gotta work all day, dropping a vote on Metalmarsh

Seriously peeps, vote that guy! :workit:
Why vote that guy?

Don't vote that guy.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So easy to kill the doctor. I'm guilt free you see. While I dosagree with using the lynch to kill a civ, at least my lynch will reveal something to you wonderful persons. Who is willing to kill the man asking to die?
Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

That is an unfortunate turn of events.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote:
That is an unfortunate turn of events.
It is. I didn't notice this, and I didn't intend to leave my vote on TH.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 82

Post by timmer »

I'm voting for Wilgy. I don't have a ton of time today for posting, but I will tomorrow. Wilgy's death/non-death after asking for death is too bizarre,but more importantly, his responses TO that situation have not felt genuine or civvie.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 82

Post by timmer »

@MM, why do you keep voting for me? Have you ever actually laid out a case? It'd be nice to actually defend against something.
My siggie.

Return to “Previous Jobs”