Golden
33%

Total votes: 15
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 208

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day One

Post by indiglo »

Look. It is important we spread this around. It will give us a good chance to get some reads on other players. Seeing if they show up, if they do it as asked, etc. No single person is in charge of the sorties, nor should they be.

The last sortie you posted wasn't even on the time schedule, LC already has these 6 hours covered. So it was invalid. (At best, I'm hoping it doesn't cause any negative side effects.)

Be difficult about it if you want to, but I want to make it abundantly clear that you are, indeed, being knowingly difficult and uncooperative.

May 8, 11:47 pm EST - ika, A1
May 9, 5:47 am EST - ika, A3
May 9, 11:49 am EST - indiglo, A5 LC, D5
May 9, 5:49 pm EST - Silverwolf
May 9, 11:49 pm EST - Marmot
May 10, 5:49 am EST - SVS
May 10, 11:49 am EST - juliets
May 10, 5:49 pm EST - ???
May 10, 11:49 pm EST - ???
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

ika wrote:
indiglo wrote:
ika wrote:
indiglo wrote:
ika wrote:Anyways heading home now that Imoff work I can cover the next 2 days worth of cycles
NO. Do not do this please. Stick to the schedule, for you have already screwed up the next cycle.

Lord-a-mercy, is this all in Chinese???
requote the scedule i can cover the next two days

NO. THEY ARE ALREADY COVERED BY A VARIETY OF VOLUNTEERS.
shame im gonna do it anways if they are not here
You were late by almost an hour and you pretend to be on top of things? Laughable.

I will accuse you of mutiny if you don't respect th queue.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

Long Con wrote:Well, indi, I was the only one posting at the appointed minute. It seems as though that should be the MOST important thing, because although the mission times can slip, lynch times may not. If I or anyone else is present at the appointed minute, then that person should just give the next planned coordinates. It doesn't matter WHO gives them, as much as making sure they are on as tight a schedule as possible.

Linki: ika nailed it exactly. It's not about being polite, it's about being prompt.
Ika seems to think he is going to do it whether the person is present and do whatever he wants though, which is different from what indi is saying.

I do agree with Scotty I don't like this strategy. What if Indi is a cylon and is only getting mad since she knows what spot the ship is on and is trying to protect it? I doubt this is the case though.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

And I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion, but I don't like the plan at all, upon reflection.

My preference would be to generate a randomized list of every player in the game, and then each player gives their desired sector to search, and we agree to search them, on a tight schedule, in that order.
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 326

Post by ika »

that being said i have skimmed some, and i am finding it odd sig thinks im scum. he played 2 scum games with me already and seen 2 town games so him calling me scum at this point is funny

polo might also be scum for even thinking that cylons can be town
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

indiglo wrote:Look. It is important we spread this around. It will give us a good chance to get some reads on other players. Seeing if they show up, if they do it as asked, etc. No single person is in charge of the sorties, nor should they be.

The last sortie you posted wasn't even on the time schedule, LC already has these 6 hours covered. So it was invalid. (At best, I'm hoping it doesn't cause any negative side effects.)

Be difficult about it if you want to, but I want to make it abundantly clear that you are, indeed, being knowingly difficult and uncooperative.

May 9, 5:49 pm EST - Silverwolf
May 9, 11:49 pm EST - Marmot
May 10, 5:49 am EST - SVS
May 10, 11:49 am EST - juliets
May 10, 5:49 pm EST - ???
May 10, 11:49 pm EST - ???
well seeing how you missed yours i find it laughable you want to yell hearsay

i jsut got off work
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

LC talks about ika being right that we must be prompt and ika was late more than an hour.

Lmao promptitude.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

sig wrote:
Long Con wrote:Well, indi, I was the only one posting at the appointed minute. It seems as though that should be the MOST important thing, because although the mission times can slip, lynch times may not. If I or anyone else is present at the appointed minute, then that person should just give the next planned coordinates. It doesn't matter WHO gives them, as much as making sure they are on as tight a schedule as possible.

Linki: ika nailed it exactly. It's not about being polite, it's about being prompt.
Ika seems to think he is going to do it whether the person is present and do whatever he wants though, which is different from what indi is saying.

I do agree with Scotty I don't like this strategy. What if Indi is a cylon and is only getting mad since she knows what spot the ship is on and is trying to protect it? I doubt this is the case though.
sig why are you trying to discredit everything?
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

You are wrong though. I had my sortie all typed out in another tab, watching the clock and ready to hit "submit". I was about to do it, but refreshed my game thread tab just before posting it, and low and behold you had ninja'd me.

Here's the thing. You, nor ika, know everything about every other player. You say it looked to you like the sortie would have been missed. But that's not true. I was posting in the thread things like "8 minutes till my sortie", "6 minutes till my sortie". So you are wrong. I don't know if you are lying, or just missed all those posts of mine. But you are wrong.

Also, ika just posted a random sortie at a non-sortie time. So what good will that do? The time table is of utmost importance, I keep saying that. Are you being intentionally obtuse here or what?

Spreading the sorties around give us opportunities for more reads on more players. And the way those players react to our teamwork will say a lot, in my opinion.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by Matt »

Lol @ LC picking a random coordinate. Good, because I was thinking along the same lines, "why are we just simply going with Drum's plan here?"

However, LC, you are a big fan of the show. So why are you advocating lynching Athena again?

@LC, Indi, Rico, or anyone else who is a fan of the show...

Do you think Gaius and Caprica Six are on the same faction, or opposite factions? Go.
Image Image Image Image
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

indiglo wrote:

May 9, 5:49 pm EST - Silverwolf A5
May 9, 11:49 pm EST - Marmot ika
May 10, 5:49 am EST - SVS ika
May 10, 11:49 am EST - juliets ika
May 10, 5:49 pm EST - ika
May 10, 11:49 pm EST - ika
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:

It's also about working as a team. I still don't agree with you selecting out of the checkerboard pattern. That seems like a major tactical mistake unless you know something.
I feel like you are roleplaying BG rather than giving a realistic analysis of the grid-guessing-game. "Major tactical mistake"?? I don't know anything, and unless you DO know something, then what are you talking about, "tactical mistake"? The Rez Ship has an equal chance of being on any square, and the order we choose them matters not a bit.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I answered you on that long time ago, Matt.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:And I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion, but I don't like the plan at all, upon reflection.

My preference would be to generate a randomized list of every player in the game, and then each player gives their desired sector to search, and we agree to search them, on a tight schedule, in that order.
I disagree.

If someone knows where the ship was and wanted it destroyed, they would have (probably) stepped forward and pointed out a square by now.

If someone knows where the ship is and doesn't want it destroyed, they will not have the chance to offer their input and suggest a square that they know doesn't contain the ship.

Pure randomization would be better than this method because then at least every guess has a chance at hitting the ship while if we allow for player input, there might be shots that are guaranteed to miss. But additionally, pure randomization would only be beneficial if the ship takes up one square, and we don't even know that much yet.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

ika wrote:
indiglo wrote:

Reported to the Host and MoD, I am well nigh tired of your bullshit.

If people vouched to do it, you have no right to interfere.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm not trying to discredit everything or anything I simply don't think we're going about this in the best way.

Also yes I've played two scum games with you. Your early behavior with Rico looked like you and MP.

I don't want Ika in control of every sortie if he tries to be I want to lynch him. I don't trust anyone enough to let them have that much say.
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

ika, DO NOT scratch my name out and put yours there. I intend to fulfill my duty to that slot.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okay so do we think the ship takes up one or more square?

If it takes up more we should approach this in a battleship type way if it is just one I think fully randomized will be the best.
ImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

juliets wrote:ika, DO NOT scratch my name out and put yours there. I intend to fulfill my duty to that slot.
ok. im just saying that im gonna be here for the next 2 days so im goign to post at first notice. if you say your here 5 mins or so before its time i wont otherwise im doing it
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Ricochet wrote:
ika wrote:
indiglo wrote:

you should realize im not a that much of a dick to exlude people outright. i already said, if people announce they are here before the time i will wait.

LC already pointed it out why im here, its not about whos gonna do it, its about the time windo of doing it
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

sig wrote:Okay so do we think the ship takes up one or more square?

If it takes up more we should approach this in a battleship type way if it is just one I think fully randomized will be the best.
and thats what we are doign right now?
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

sig wrote:I'm not trying to discredit everything or anything I simply don't think we're going about this in the best way.

Also yes I've played two scum games with you. Your early behavior with Rico looked like you and MP.

I don't want Ika in control of every sortie if he tries to be I want to lynch him. I don't trust anyone enough to let them have that much say.

Fully agree with you. If he continues to try to dominate the sorties, I will be 100% down with lynching him. This is not conducive to team work.

XOXO Epi Girl
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

sig wrote:I'm not trying to discredit everything or anything I simply don't think we're going about this in the best way.

well we have a divide on people who want to do "LOL RANDOM" vs "EVERY OTHER"

so like i said already, if people are here i will let them take their turn, otherwise im going to post
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

indiglo wrote:

You are wrong though. I had my sortie all typed out in another tab, watching the clock and ready to hit "submit". I was about to do it, but refreshed my game thread tab just before posting it, and low and behold you had ninja'd me.

Here's the thing. You, nor ika, know everything about every other player. You say it looked to you like the sortie would have been missed. But that's not true. I was posting in the thread things like "8 minutes till my sortie", "6 minutes till my sortie". So you are wrong. I don't know if you are lying, or just missed all those posts of mine. But you are wrong.

Also, ika just posted a random sortie at a non-sortie time. So what good will that do? The time table is of utmost importance, I keep saying that. Are you being intentionally obtuse here or what?

Spreading the sorties around give us opportunities for more reads on more players. And the way those players react to our teamwork will say a lot, in my opinion.
No no, I didn't mean to imply that me jumping in there with the surprise sortie was anything but light-hearted mischief with an undertone of dissatisfaction with the plan. I am not being obtuse, in fact as you can see, I am also saying that the timetable is of the utmost importance... and the player and the square chosen are less important.

I realize you were ready to post down to the minute. But the fact remains that I did it at the proper minute, and you didn't post until after that minute was up. I believe the linki shock slowed your next post, but facts are facts. I hope to have no hard feelings about it going forward, the mischief is out of my system. If I am going to call a sortie again, then the thread will know about it before the deadline.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

indiglo wrote:

Fully agree with you. If he continues to try to dominate the sorties, I will be 100% down with lynching him. This is not conducive to team work.
say the perosn whos dominating it themself and missed their time
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

ika wrote:

so like i said already, if people are here i will let them take their turn, otherwise im going to post
So why did you post the D5 when you did? That turn had already been taken stolen by LC. The problem with your idea is that, you may come on, there may be 10 pages of posts you don't have time to catch up on before posting a sortie. In those 10 missed pages, the assigned person may have already posted their sortie, and then you come in and do another "D5" post.

Does that make sense? The schedule of volunteers is intended to prevent that, and to also make sure each player is accountable for either making, or missing, their own sortie.

XOXO Epi Girl
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

ika wrote:A5
what about a d5?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

One other thing about keeping to a tight time frame. The ones of us who are not posting the sortie should not put posts in the thread around sortie time. We do not want to have the authority poster get backed up in linki which has happened several times to me posting in here, once to my detriment.

to my point linki, linki
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

indiglo wrote:
ika wrote:

So why did you post the D5 when you did? That turn had already been taken stolen by LC. The problem with your idea is that, you may come on, there may be 10 pages of posts you don't have time to catch up on before posting a sortie. In those 10 missed pages, the assigned person may have already posted their sortie, and then you come in and do another "D5" post.

Does that make sense? The schedule of volunteers is intended to prevent that, and to also make sure each player is accountable for either making, or missing, their own sortie.
but here you are who missed your own sortie.

but more important i will be here the entire day so i will be watching the time, i wouldn't miss the timeframe so i would hit it on the exact min and would notice if people did it before me
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I wish I knew who Helo was. I bet he/she doesn't want to lynch Epi again. :meany:

I refuse to believe that Golden made Athena a mafia.

As I've said (is anyone paying attention? Bueller?), Athena was more "civvie" in the show then most of the humans were. Meanwhile, some humans (again, Felix and Zarek) tried to overthrow our effing Admiral and attempted to murder him.

Anyone who willfully ignores this should be viewed with suspicion, TBQH.
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

ika wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
ika wrote:
indiglo wrote:

you should realize im not a that much of a dick to exlude people outright. i already said, if people announce they are here before the time i will wait.

LC already pointed it out why im here, its not about whos gonna do it, its about the time windo of doing it
You weren't here and posted ehatever the frak you felt like upon arriving and now are giving lessons that its all about timing and that future volunteer should time their mark with miliseconds.

You have no priviledge to interfere, we live or die by our actions and just as much by our mistakes. If a future volunteet is late, we are free to judge his actions. If you interfere, there's no way to judge that. You can easily post what you want at the precise time and say hey other guy was late because reasons.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

juliets wrote:One other thing about keeping to a tight time frame. The ones of us who are not posting the sortie should not put posts in the thread around sortie time. We do not want to have the authority poster get backed up in linki which has happened several times to me posting in here, once to my detriment.

to my point linki, linki
i can destable the pediting so it wouldnt stop me and other player cna do that for a few mins before as well not that hard
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

@ ika - for the 3rd time. I did not miss my time. If you read the thread, you will see I was watching the clock, waiting for it. It was typed out in another tab, ready to go. (Along with a boss Captain Picard reference, btw)

I'm not dominating anything. If any player has a problem with the way I'm organizing the sorties (besides you), they are welcome to take over. I'm not in charge of them, just organizing them. Any one person dominating the sorties is bad. Which is why we are changing up the original checkerboard plan.

I am going to hope that any reasonable player coming through and reading all this will see things for what they are.

Linki @ juliets - I love that idea, however I don't think we can count on everyone to abide by it. :disappoint:

Linki @ ika - YOU DID MISS THE TIMEFRAME WHEN YOU POSTED YOUR A5.

XOXO Epi Girl
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Matt wrote:Lol @ LC picking a random coordinate. Good, because I was thinking along the same lines, "why are we just simply going with Drum's plan here?"

However, LC, you are a big fan of the show. So why are you advocating lynching Athena again?

Do you think Gaius and Caprica Six are on the same faction, or opposite factions? Go.
I don't assume anything about factions. As far as I know, this is a game in which everyone has individual win conditions. Maybe Gaius and Caprica Six have Win Conditions that are intertwined. Probably they have BTSC, come to think of it - if you know the show, you can see why I'd say that.

I am advocating lynching Athena because I believe that killing all the Cylons is the right thing to do in this game. I'm putting that above my lore-knowledge when it comes to Epi. Sorry Epi. I'm sure you are an ally to some in this game, maybe you have some humans who are involved in the Athena storyline whose Win Conditions have something to do with your own. I don't and can't know that. Ika has it right: we have to kill all the Cylons. Also, we have to kill ika.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Ricochet wrote: You weren't here and posted ehatever the frak you felt like upon arriving and now are giving lessons that its all about timing and that future volunteer should time their mark with miliseconds.

You have no priviledge to interfere, we live or die by our actions and just as much by our mistakes. If a future volunteet is late, we are free to judge his actions. If you interfere, there's no way to judge that. You can easily post what you want at the precise time and say hey other guy was late because reasons.
i have every right to do whatever the fuck i like, the fact you even think you can say what i can and cant do is outright insulting.

i will post it regardless becasue i want to find the damn thing and lynch epi for good. if people are not on time they sucks for them im not waiting.

if they announce they are going to be there a few before as i said, i will not do it but im not waiting
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

You say indiglo missed the :49, but LC interefered at :49 without caring if indiglo is on time or not and the rest of the discussion at that time deluged into LC interfering.

LC twisting the point himself is increasingly suspicious, as well.

Your argument that indiglo is at fault and therefore you should be empowered with doing checks at the precise time is invalid, in my opinion. I will accuse you of mutiny and high horse syndrome whenever you will interfere with future volunteers.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

indiglo wrote:
DID YOU MISS THE FACT I HAD WORK UNTILL NOON AND HOW I ANNOUNCED IT LAST NIGHT I MIGHT MISS IT? I DID IT CUS I HAVE NOT HAD TIEM TO READ AND IM CENTRAL AND TE CLOKC IS FUCKED UP
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

So say we all JIC
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:linki-I have a life JJJ-I'm not going to tell you about my RL but I've been hit with a ton of shit lately-so no, I was not sure I'd be here. I don't care if you believe that or not tbh. I am getting quite tired of the interrogation.

I don't have an opinion on MM's vote or MM right now. Do you have an opinion you'd like to share?
Please don't tell me about your RL stuff. That's not what I'm after.

I don't care if you're getting quite tired of the interrogation. I interrogate.

I am not especially suspicious of MM.
I'm going to go with JJJ on this. Of course he (or anyone else) is going to interrogate. It's mafia. The whole point of the game is to interrogate. We don't know who is who (and if you do know, you have to pretend you don't) so you interrogate. :confused2: :confused2:
indiglo wrote:ISO results -

Polo's vote for LoRab was a mess up. He did not realize votes are non-changeable.

OA voted Polo for the mess up LoRab vote. She was camping and on a cell phone.
I said I was voting for him because of his letters triffle, the LoRab vote just caught my attention.
Polo wrote:
Golden wrote:

Everyone had assembled in the CIC, understanding that their next task was to determine who, in the fleet, was a cylon. Everyone was on the hunt.
So all of those people mentioned here must be characters stationed aboard the fleet. Cool info.
Can't speak on it for sure, but I've always known that lynch and night posts were more as story boards and the story of it wasn't telling of actual info. I highly doubt that Golden just outed townies in his lynch post. Are you new to Mafia? This is a fairly common practice. LINKI: never mind he confirmed this.
Epignosis wrote:Lynch Silverwolf please.
Why? Not that I disagree, but why?

I believe that either silver wolf and/or Ika is bad, leaning more towards ika though.
I think Epi is a townie win condition, regardess of the cylon character name.
I believe Lunar is mafia, and polo is either mafia or just new to the game.
ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:You all know my role and the lore associated with that, Bad Cylons are going to try to fuck with that. I am here to do my best to give you honest guidance, humans. I'll do my best to answer you.
your cylon, your scum
Are all Cylons bad?
yes. all cylons need to die
This is why. So we have been given TONS of information that hints that not all cylons are bad. In fact, golden has damn near laid it out plain at this point. Ika's insistance that this is the case makes me think he's a bad cylon who wants to look good and is playing the "Oh, I didn't know that he could be cylon and be good, but look how hard I tried to kill a cylon so I've got to be a good guy!" card.
Polo wrote:
indiglo wrote:I don't think we can permanently kill ANY Cylon until the Rezz Ships are destroyed.
So we should avoid lynches or else we could end up lynching a human.
.... how does one "avoid lynches?" ... uhmm... what...?
Polo wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Polo wrote:
indiglo wrote:I don't think we can permanently kill ANY Cylon until the Rezz Ships are destroyed.
So we should avoid lynches or else we could end up lynching a human.
We can still Cylon-hunt and find some in the process. :ponder:
We can, but we need to be very damn sure of who we choose to lynch.

I hope Gaius Baltar does a good job.
Isn't that the point of every lynch in every game ever? PING.
ika wrote:epi is scum regarless of his wincon
umm... ouch? Actually, if he's a cylon but his wincon is that he helps the townie, that makes him a townie in my book. I want to lynch the people that hurt townies, not those who help them. And it's kind of scary that you want to lynch someone regardless of their townie affiliation
ika wrote:
DrumBeats wrote: I like that idea Indiglo

@Epi - Are you town-aligned?

Do you know if any other cylons are town-aligned?

to.
no cyclon is town, all cyclons are scum
Statistically, this is pretty much impossible. The first couple of days are usually townie lynches, and the night kills are almost always townie. AND cylons apparently can't be lynched with the rezz ship active? If all cylons were bad, given this, it would mean that with that many mafia, the town was almost garunteed a loss in the first few days. Golden has been playing and hosting for a long time. I can't see him making that many mafia off the batt and boobytrapping the game. Plus, as countless others have said including golden, the wincons were purposefully left out and the roles are not what they apear to be. I'm like 90% sure that not all cylons are mafia. (I don't know for sure whether or not Epi is, but your inistance that he must be a mafia because he's a cylon disturbs me.)
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I have a test in the morning (the stupid GRE) so I won't be here tonight to assist with the sector hunting. Good luck chums.
I remember those days. Hope you scored high. *hifive*
Long Con wrote:All Cylons must die. I'm taking a hard stance on that one, I don't care if any particular Cylon fell in love or doesn't know they're Cylon, or is ME even. All Cylons have to die, for the human race to survive. That is the beginning and end of my part in this "debate". There are no Civvies and baddies, there are no town and scum. There are humans and Cylons.
Agree to disagree. Not possible that all cylons are bad given the numbers ratio and that the rezz ship must be blowed up for them to lynch die. You're a mathamatics guy, can't you see that it's not statistically a well weighted game if all cylons re bad? PING

We know Epi cant die right now until the ship is down. IMO, whether or not all cylons are bad guys, it's better to search for a new one we don't know yet than to keep hitting him if he can't die and we dont learn anything new.
Long Con wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:
Long Con wrote:ika, when I play with Black Rock, I specifically avoid discussing her for at least a few days, because she's my wife. I suggest you and Silverwolf give it a try, I'm so over seeing 100 posts between the two of you on Day 1 frankly. :)
Amen to that. Half of my catch up has been skimming their posts at this point. PS: Refreshing to see you and your crassness hasn't hanged one bit. Nice to play with you again my friend. *hi five*
LOL Yup, crass, that's me all right. Did you see what I just did with the Sortie Plan? I'm such a stinker.

So... you are not holding a grudge for the Battle Royale game?
:grin: That was some morally dubious play on my part... I had it all justified, but I still didn't like having to do it.
Just saw your dick mve and yes it was a dick move. lol. Although that isn't out of the LC character I know... I still thinkit was an odd move in game. Kind feels like you were trying to save the ship. Which would make sense since you seem to be hinting at another Epi vote, even though we know we cant kill him with the ship alive. I've got my :eye: on you buddy!

And yes you still owe me BIG TIME for battle royale. BIG TIME MISTER.

MM - I was talking about members because everyone else was mesasuring their pen... I mean how long they've been playing mafia as though it has anything to do with this game or the weird "null scum" terminilogy knowledge (or lack there of).
indiglo wrote:
ika wrote:
indiglo wrote:
ika wrote:Anyways heading home now that Imoff work I can cover the next 2 days worth of cycles
NO. Do not do this please. Stick to the schedule, for you have already screwed up the next cycle.

Lord-a-mercy, is this all in Chinese???
requote the scedule i can cover the next two days

NO. THEY ARE ALREADY COVERED BY A VARIETY OF VOLUNTEERS.
Shouty indiglo being shouty. lol. But yeah seriously. How has no one else picked up on Ika yet/??????
Scotty wrote:

It's also about working as a team. I still don't agree with you selecting out of the checkerboard pattern. That seems like a major tactical mistake unless you know something.
DITTO DITTO DITTO.
ika wrote:polo might also be scum for even thinking that cylons can be town
Guess that makes me scum too because not only am I almost positive that some cylons are town, BUT I think you're mafia.
Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:

I feel like you are roleplaying BG rather than giving a realistic analysis of the grid-guessing-game. "Major tactical mistake"?? I don't know anything, and unless you DO know something, then what are you talking about, "tactical mistake"? The Rez Ship has an equal chance of being on any square, and the order we choose them matters not a bit.
Disgree. If the mafia know what square it's on, then they'll intentionally choose not that square and call it "random" ... where as if we have a plan you have to pick the next planned square and hit the ship.

I'll be perfectly honest. If it were daytime, I'd vote for ika right now. Behavior isn't towards moving forward in the game, and it's becoming quite hard to watch.

Did I miss this - why are some character names in red and some in green?

I am going to put this as lightly and anonymously as I can. If you know another player in real life and you talk about the game and info dump to each other, you should either keep what you know outside of your posts remove yourself from the game. Infodumping is bullshit and one of the quickest ways to ruin a game.
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:LC twisting the point himself is increasingly suspicious, as well.
What? I'm being frakking agreeable here! What have I twisted?
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Long Con wrote: No no, I didn't mean to imply that me jumping in there with the surprise sortie was anything but light-hearted mischief with an undertone of dissatisfaction with the plan. I am not being obtuse, in fact as you can see, I am also saying that the timetable is of the utmost importance... and the player and the square chosen are less important.

I realize you were ready to post down to the minute. But the fact remains that I did it at the proper minute, and you didn't post until after that minute was up. I believe the linki shock slowed your next post, but facts are facts. I hope to have no hard feelings about it going forward, the mischief is out of my system. If I am going to call a sortie again, then the thread will know about it before the deadline.
Oh my. You do realize that a minute has 60 seconds in it, right? So posting at 11:49:02 is the same thing as posting at 11:49:55, right?

I would not have been late. Even so, are you mad at ika for his 2nd scheduled sortie, that instead of being at 5:47 am EST was at 5:49 am EST? Are you mad he was 2 minutes late? Because I'm not.

So if you aren't mad at ika for being 2 minutes late, your excuse to me about timing (and you jumping in because I was "late") is a bunch of yucky lunch meat. (bologna) :nicenod:

Tons-o-linki - posting then reading

XOXO Epi Girl
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

ika wrote:
Ricochet wrote: You weren't here and posted ehatever the frak you felt like upon arriving and now are giving lessons that its all about timing and that future volunteer should time their mark with miliseconds.

i have every right to do whatever the fuck i like, the fact you even think you can say what i can and cant do is outright insulting.

i will post it regardless becasue i want to find the damn thing and lynch epi for good. if people are not on time they sucks for them im not waiting.

if they announce they are going to be there a few before as i said, i will not do it but im not waiting
You don't get to do whatever you want in a matter of volunteering and coordination. The basis of teamwork, towards a common goal, is not doing whatever the frak you feel like. If you feel insulted, I will then keep insulting you to no end, until you maybe get some sense into you.

Your high horse concept of punctuality is ludicrous, because you can literally post at the mark and say the person in queue was not doing it without any fraking proof, and hypocritical, because you posted a sector check with nothing but intent to do, more than an hour late.

If anything, I would call you right now the least reliable player to do this.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

ika wrote:
indiglo wrote:
DID YOU MISS THE FACT I HAD WORK UNTILL NOON AND HOW I ANNOUNCED IT LAST NIGHT I MIGHT MISS IT? I DID IT CUS I HAVE NOT HAD TIEM TO READ AND IM CENTRAL AND TE CLOKC IS FUCKED UP
You said you'll miss check number 3, someone else vouched to cover. Now a lot of players are vouching to cover the next ones. Get at the back of the line.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Long Con wrote:
Matt wrote:Lol @ LC picking a random coordinate. Good, because I was thinking along the same lines, "why are we just simply going with Drum's plan here?"

I don't assume anything about factions. As far as I know, this is a game in which everyone has individual win conditions. Maybe Gaius and Caprica Six have Win Conditions that are intertwined. Probably they have BTSC, come to think of it - if you know the show, you can see why I'd say that.

I am advocating lynching Athena because I believe that killing all the Cylons is the right thing to do in this game. I'm putting that above my lore-knowledge when it comes to Epi. Sorry Epi. I'm sure you are an ally to some in this game, maybe you have some humans who are involved in the Athena storyline whose Win Conditions have something to do with your own. I don't and can't know that. Ika has it right: we have to kill all the Cylons. Also, we have to kill ika.
If Athena is bad, then this really isn't a Battlestar game, I will refer to it as "Fake Battlestar Galactica" and I will pout in the corner until the game is over.

For real.

So, talking about the coordinates is all good and fun, but I'd like to know everyone's opinion of Epi. Wait until after night is over if you want, but what I don't want is Epi getting every vote last minute on Day 2 because "oh hey he's a cylon, why not?"

I want to know if people want to destroy a role who saved the human race's asses more often then not during the course of the show.

Right now, ping on LC again. Or maybe he drew the Saul card and is just adamantly racist against Cylons :meany:
Image Image Image Image
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

ika wrote:
indiglo wrote:
ika, my friend, that is the point I'm making. If you aren't caught up, it isn't wise to jump in and interfere. You made your 2 scheduled sorties in an amazing way. So I trust you 100% to take care of your scheduled sorties at any time (or even SW's if she needs you to sub in for her). It was your jumping in without being caught up that is my issue.

XOXO Epi Girl
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote:
Ricochet wrote:LC twisting the point himself is increasingly suspicious, as well.
What? I'm being frakking agreeable here! What have I twisted?
That ika makes a good point, because time is of the essence. You screwed up with check #3 as you pleased, so don't move the goalposts by saying now that it was based on principles.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

indiglo wrote:
Long Con wrote: No no, I didn't mean to imply that me jumping in there with the surprise sortie was anything but light-hearted mischief with an undertone of dissatisfaction with the plan. I am not being obtuse, in fact as you can see, I am also saying that the timetable is of the utmost importance... and the player and the square chosen are less important.

Oh my. You do realize that a minute has 60 seconds in it, right? So posting at 11:49:02 is the same thing as posting at 11:49:55, right?

I would not have been late. Even so, are you mad at ika for his 2nd scheduled sortie, that instead of being at 5:47 am EST was at 5:49 am EST? Are you mad he was 2 minutes late? Because I'm not.

So if you aren't mad at ika for being 2 minutes late, your excuse to me about timing (and you jumping in because I was "late") is a bunch of yucky lunch meat. (bologna) :nicenod:

I'm not mad at anyone. I didn't do it because I thought you'd be late. I did it for fun. :) I trust you to be responsible. As for ika, I am disappointed that he was two minutes late. I don't want to see that happen again.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

ika wrote:
juliets wrote:ika, DO NOT scratch my name out and put yours there. I intend to fulfill my duty to that slot.
ok. im just saying that im gonna be here for the next 2 days so im goign to post at first notice. if you say your here 5 mins or so before its time i wont otherwise im doing it
You have not been authorized toaster-man. :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

I'm just going to throw this link in here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=61545

This is a Battlestar Galactica game on another site where cylons were the bad guys and humans were good.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

ika wrote:

Sounds fair.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Long Con wrote:
indiglo wrote:

I'm not mad at anyone. I didn't do it because I thought you'd be late. I did it for fun. :) I trust you to be responsible. As for ika, I am disappointed that he was two minutes late. I don't want to see that happen again.
So your entire excuse that you just posted for doing what you did about "me not doing at the correct time" and you did do it at the correct time is a bunch of yucky lunch meat? Because in reality, you just did it to be funny? I see. :ponder:

XOXO Epi Girl

Return to “Previous Jobs”