Total votes: 15
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Two

Post by ObscureAllure »

Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I've made a deal with Long Con, and unless he accepts, my vote goes to him. I'm sorry.
Why do you think he's good?
He's being stubborn, not manipulative.
THIS. And if you take two seconds to think about why he'd say the things he has, it makes sense. Not saying that necessarily makes him good, but it does mean he has his reasons. Plus, as his lovely wife so graciously pointed out, he be cray cray. :haha: Luff LC and BR <3 If he sets to something, he's going to give it his all even if it's not something he wants to do or fully agrees with. I think in this case he has his reasons to contradict himself. That reason in itself doesn't make him bad.
Glorfindel wrote:So Say We All!
S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I've made a deal with Long Con, and unless he accepts, my vote goes to him. I'm sorry.
He's trying to get lynched. I think he is not gonna die. There could be civvie reasons for this,but if he were a civvie I doubt he would play them up. He is egging people on, he made a vote that could not save him when he had the most votes, or the second most votes.

He wants to be lynched.
I'll admit, this is what it looks like to me. Epi seems convinced of LC's innocence and while I respect that, the next worst thing to a Mafia member is (in my opinion) a reckless Townie. I think the sortie hijack and his stubborn insistence in not accepting what I think should by now be obvious to everyone suggests a lack of discipline that even if he isn't Mafia isn't going to help us in the long run. I still have time and I am open to being convinced otherwise...
It's not a lack of discipline. LC is one of the most stubborn people I've ever played with and had much mafia discipline. If anything, I think he's using careful discipline in deciding that all cylons must die, even though he believes Athena to be good.
Epignosis wrote:You should go stand in the corner of you Cylon ship and think about what you just said.
Literally LOL'd
SokothQultuq wrote:This is my first game, so I'm trying to get a feel for how its played and even after so many posts I still feel kind of lost. And not really sure how to contribute.
Welcome to playing mafia. :keys: :keys: :keys: You're doing fine. Stick with your gut. Often times it'll be right. Other times, it'll get you killed, but at least you'll have a cool story to tell the next game.
Black Rock wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Matt wrote:Epi and Black Rock, follow Marmot!
No,vote Nutella :srsnod:
Well for my LoRab suspicion to work it would mean Nutella was her partner in murdering.
I apologize if you already said why, but can you explain (or link me to it)?
Black Rock wrote:
Matt wrote:Well, two reasons...

1) He joke voted Epi on Day One and got us a Cylon. A good cylon, but still.

2) Curiously, he is listed as "Marmot" on the poll, and I know Golden already "explained" it, but I can't help feel that it makes Marmot special somehow. :ponder:
Matt, you are a curious fellow.
Right?!? I don't think I've seen someone use so much non-gameplay in their suspish before. LOL.

LC - Just freaking say it! Even if you don't follow it.

FWIW - I'm almost positive that if there are good cylons (and I think there are), Epi is one of them.

LINKI lots of it to read after I post
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

Oh I thought you were saying it was to pro town.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Which didn't make much sense, but I figured I'd role with it. :P
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

sig, people familiar with the show have insisted that Athena is a good character, are you ignoring that info? like I get that maybe we shouldn't assume that it's reflected in the roles in this game, but it would make some sense. are you not willing to entertain that possibility?

lorab I am so jealous!!!!!
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

LoRab wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
LoRab wrote:LA's latest posts are not feeling so good to me. She is starting to feel cornered baddie.

Interesting LoRab. I see you jumped a vote on LC and have stuck around to throw out this opinion. Is this to cover your ass if LA flips something bad or murdering like? (I'm sorry, I'm not getting the whole concept yet)

Just something to watch. Just know I am. :eye:
I've been starting to doze off in front of the computer for an hour or so, and didn't want to miss the vote. I'm not confident in my vote, but I felt suspish enough to vote. And then continued to contribute when I didn't actually fall asleep.

Not sure why you find that nefarious. I'm not bad. I don't have BTSC with Nutella. I don't know what else to say, because nothing else has been mentioned about why I'm suspish.
Black Rock wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Matt wrote:Epi and Black Rock, follow Marmot!
No,vote Nutella :srsnod:
Well for my LoRab suspicion to work it would mean Nutella was her partner in murdering.
I'm confused by this, because later you say that I'm more suspish than she is. I'm not connected to her. At this poing, I don't trust her and I find her more suspish than I did when I voted. I don't know what esle to say, because you haven't really said anything about me.
bea wrote:taking a leap of faith here.

lorab

If I'm wrong please tell me why.
You are totally wrong. And, unless I missed it, you haven't said why you voted for me. If you explain, then I can tell you why you're wrong.[/quote
no -you didn't miss it I didn't say - but BR put some supsih here that i agree with. So yea. Twirl if I'm wrong I will happily prove I'm wrong. But you do have to prove I'm wrong....
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

nutella wrote:sig, people familiar with the show have insisted that Athena is a good character, are you ignoring that info? like I get that maybe we shouldn't assume that it's reflected in the roles in this game, but it would make some sense. are you not willing to entertain that possibility?

Ugh fine, obviously I'm the super minority here. I'll ISO Epi over the night phase and see what I think and I'll take into consideration what they've said. However, I still don't believe we should put to much weight in the show. Take the Final five for example whatever they are they've been randomized and aren't the same people as they were in the show. I think getting to deep into the shows lore isn't good, especially with some of the text in game. You'll be seen as a cylon sympathizer if you don't say this ect.
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I effed those quots 16 ways from sunday. :(
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

So,Bea, you found Lorab MORE suspect than Nutella who had votes,and was suspect for similar reasons?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

sig wrote:And we both voted together for an outed teammate hmmm maybe. :ponder:
Are you that sure he's mafia?
sig wrote:Can you explain your vote?
Yes, I can. Vomps is capable of everything, and that includes revealing he's mafia under everyone's nose and get ignored :mafia: . I also don't want to fail to vote today because I have plenty of exams in the coming weeks and I may have to abstain from voting in the future.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Black Rock »

LoRab wrote:In totally unrelated news, I just got Hamilton tickets for December. And you all should vote for and play Dom's and my Hamilton game when we post it and the next poll goes up. And, I'm more than excited to have gotten tickets. I felt a need to share.
Then I think a congratulations is in order.

In other news, I was looking back in my FB photos and came across pics from Frex Halloween Party. There was one with you, me, LC, Sawyer540, and DD. Good times, miss the old crew.
ImageImage
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 186

Post by DrumBeats »

Catching up now, on page 60 so far. Currently leaning my vote on LC.

linki - I would also be down with a vote on Vompatti if we can build support for it.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok, I'm uncomfortable with all these candidates. Of all of them LC is the only one I had any slight suspicion of, but he wouldn't even have made my list. But I feel even less suspect of the other leading candidates. In particular Nutella, I'm not seeing baddie Nutella, though she could be fooling me I suppose. Anyway, I guess I'm voting LC.

Vote: Long Con
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Spacedaisy wrote:Ok, I'm uncomfortable with all these candidates. Of all of them LC is the only one I had any slight suspicion of, but he wouldn't even have made my list. But I feel even less suspect of the other leading candidates. In particular Nutella, I'm not seeing baddie Nutella, though she could be fooling me I suppose. Anyway, I guess I'm voting LC.

Vote: Long Con
Who would have made your list?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

LC you're so freaking stubborn.
ImageImage
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Black Rock wrote:LC you're so freaking stubborn.
:haha: :haha: You poor, poor woman.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

ObscureAllure wrote:
Black Rock wrote:LC you're so freaking stubborn.
:haha: :haha: You poor, poor woman.
That's just the half of it, I have two of his boys. I'm still looking for my DNA in them.
ImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

Daisy is bad
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Silverwolf wrote:Daisy is bad

Eother that or phoning it in. I'm leaning bad though.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

That nutella portion of your post was very fencey Daisy.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think I trust the people on the nutella wagon more than the people on the Long Con wagon for the most part. The Zebra wagon isn't terribly inspiring but I probably trust that group more than the LC wagon too.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

sig wrote:
nutella wrote:sig, people familiar with the show have insisted that Athena is a good character, are you ignoring that info? like I get that maybe we shouldn't assume that it's reflected in the roles in this game, but it would make some sense. are you not willing to entertain that possibility?

Ugh fine, obviously I'm the super minority here. I'll ISO Epi over the night phase and see what I think and I'll take into consideration what they've said. However, I still don't believe we should put to much weight in the show. Take the Final five for example whatever they are they've been randomized and aren't the same people as they were in the show. I think getting to deep into the shows lore isn't good, especially with some of the text in game. You'll be seen as a cylon sympathizer if you don't say this ect.
I'm a cylon synthesizer. And if you lynch me right now, I'm a human. i don't see how this is bad.
As I've said since the beginning - I have a hard time seeing athena as anything but good because of her role in the lore. I COULD be wrong. I've also always said that - but I've been asking for the BOTD here because it feels against the nature of the show.

everyone - incuding indi - who pointed to jjj's post about absolutely trusting epi based on his role card flip missed that I was the FIRST person to say - if he does something suspish we should hold him accountable, till then I give him *and* Athena the BOTD.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

sig wrote:That nutella portion of your post was very fencey Daisy.
Yeah, "I have no clue, but Nutella isn't bad".

Linki @ bea~ did you miss this?
S~V~S wrote:So,Bea, you found Lorab MORE suspect than Nutella who had votes,and was suspect for similar reasons?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Did Scotty post his vote?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 142
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I'd like to give nutella the botd for one more day but she ends up at the top of the list to get my vote today. I also considered LC (no longer considering), Marmot (decided his antics did not necessarily mean he was bad), DFaraday (decided to give him another day to join in) and sig (his latest posts convinced me not to vote him) but rejected them for different reasons.

Vote: nutella
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote:and sig (his latest posts convinced me not to vote him)
What did you like from sig's latest posts?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Alriiight, I hate to do this because I really think LC is good, but there's only 10 minutes and basically no hope left for me :(

vote: Long Con
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

bea wrote:
sig wrote:

I'm a cylon synthesizer. And if you lynch me right now, I'm a human. i don't see how this is bad.
As I've said since the beginning - I have a hard time seeing athena as anything but good because of her role in the lore. I COULD be wrong. I've also always said that - but I've been asking for the BOTD here because it feels against the nature of the show.

everyone - incuding indi - who pointed to jjj's post about absolutely trusting epi based on his role card flip missed that I was the FIRST person to say - if he does something suspish we should hold him accountable, till then I give him *and* Athena the BOTD.
That definitely sounds cool.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Remember, folks: votes only count if you post the name of the target in dead red!. I'm looking at you, DFaraday, and any others I may have missed.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

VOTE - NUTELLA

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 11

Post by DFaraday »

So say we all?

LC isn't reading bad to me, but I'm not really seeing the case on Nutella either (I agree with her that she gets lynched based on tone too often). Zebra's Rico vote didn't sit right with me, so I will vote a2thezebra

Linki: I was writing my post, Polo. :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

So I voted for Nutella.

Vote: Nutella

Two reasons: I really think LC is on the good side. I would like to see more distance between votes for him and Nutella

Also, if Nutella flips some sort of baddie/Mafia/Bad Cylon/Murderer. I am so going after LoRab with all I got.

Linkitis:

LET ME POST GUYS!!!
ImageImage
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 186

Post by DrumBeats »

Nutella

The more I read from LC and BR, I don't think LC is the way to go anymore.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Black Rock wrote:So I voted for Nutella.

Two reasons: I really think LC is on the good side. I would like to see more distance between votes for him and Nutella

Also, if Nutella flips some sort of baddie/Mafia/Bad Cylon/Murderer. I am so going after LoRab with all I got.

Linkitis:

LET ME POST GUYS!!!
BR - did you see me ask before? What's the connection you see between them? (If you already said it, can you link me?)
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Glorfindel »

So Say We All!

I'm voting Long Con I already explained why and I've seen nothing since to sway me to other candidates.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

all these last minute votes on nutella are worrying to me.

Though I really dislike Glorfs vote for LC. :sigh:
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

ObscureAllure wrote:
Black Rock wrote:So I voted for Nutella.

Linkitis:

LET ME POST GUYS!!!
BR - did you see me ask before? What's the connection you see between them? (If you already said it, can you link me?)
I'll find it. I hadn't seen your question.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote:all these last minute votes on nutella are worrying to me.

:suspish:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

S~V~S wrote:
sig wrote:That nutella portion of your post was very fencey Daisy.
Yeah, "I have no clue, but Nutella isn't bad".

Linki @ bea~ did you miss this?
S~V~S wrote:So,Bea, you found Lorab MORE suspect than Nutella who had votes,and was suspect for similar reasons?
yes -a) I totes missed it. I've been drinking and talking to two of my under age nephews.

I did the best I could at the time. As I said - BR's opinion shaped mine. i'm not saying she's to "blame" i own my vote. I agreed with what she said and voted accordingly then went back to trying to get my nephew to come home to me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, let's see how it goes. If Nutella flips bad, I don't see how Daisy is civ. A few other votes would worry me too.
Long Con wrote:

What mad that more people aren't voting for you? :P
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Long Con wrote:

:ninja:
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:

Well, let's see how it goes. If Nutella flips bad, I don't see how Daisy is civ. A few other votes would worry me too.
Long Con wrote:

What mad that more people aren't voting for you? :P
Quiet, you. :haha:
sig wrote:
Long Con wrote:

:ninja:
I saw you there!
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Glorfindel »

Son Say We All!

Do you now, Sig? Tell me, what's new?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Now that my vote is even more meaningless I feel worse about it :p My symbolic vote would be on Zebra.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

THINGS GET META

Starbuck was sitting in the pilots locker room when indiglo walked in.

“OMG” said indiglo “You’re starbuck”

“Yes” said Starbuck “What the frak do you want?”

“I mean, I’m just watching season four and, what’s up with you? I’m not sure what’s going on?”

“What do you mean, season four?” said Starbuck

“You know… season four… of… Battlestar Galactica?” said indiglo “that TV show you’re on?”

Starbuck looked at indiglo in disgust. Indiglo began to hyperventilate.

“I don’t know what the frak you are talking about, but the very survival of the human race is at stake here and all you can talk about is a TV show? Get out of here, or I’ll make sure you get on report.

“Yes, sir” said indiglo, and she left abruptly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Snarmot was talking to Long Con in the mess. They were distracted by the sound of S~V~S munching on tinfoil.

“Hey, marmy!” said Long Con “Have you…”

Black Rock walked in and interrupted. “LC. We have a diaper situation. Can you please go to the armory and find some diapers. Stat.” Long Con rushed off in compliance.

“Thank goodness” said Black Rock “That’s the only time I can get a word in around here. As for my word, well, today it’s pretty simple.” She drew her gun, and shot nutella in the head.

Everyone was stunned. But not as stunned as they were when they discovered who she was.

Nutella has been lynched. She was Simon O’Neill.
It is now night two. The Galactica has flown too close to a black hole. This means everything is moving at half speed. While one hour appears to pass to those of you in the fleet, two hours is passing in the outside world. Any mechanics which refer to or are based on being available at or after set hours are affected.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

nutella wrote:Now that my vote is even more meaningless I feel worse about it :p My symbolic vote would be on Zebra.
why? If you are dead girl walking...lay it all out on the line...
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Immediate notes: nutella was a cylon and she stayed dead. No further alignment indicated.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Nice.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Ok OA.
Black Rock wrote:
LoRab wrote:LA's latest posts are not feeling so good to me. She is starting to feel cornered baddie.

Interesting LoRab. I see you jumped a vote on LC and have stuck around to throw out this opinion. Is this to cover your ass if LA flips something bad or murdering like? (I'm sorry, I'm not getting the whole concept yet)

Just something to watch. Just know I am. :eye:

It's this post from LoRab that just seemed to convenient. After she just voted for LC. Hold on I'll get that post...
LoRab wrote:I went ahead and

voted Long Con

Sorry, dude, but your posts are just reading more bad to me than good. It's more gut than anything.

And I'm under the weather and really tired, and don't trust that I won't fall asleep at the computer, so wanted to vote now rather than forget or sleep through it.
I felt this vote post was weak. She states she might be falling asleep. Although she has made post three hours later. She also seemed to be ticket shopping. Baddie LoRab is known for such excuses.

But once again it's this post...
Like she was covering her ass, after she voted for LC and could not change it.

If she was covering her ass and bad it would mean they were teammates in the most murdering sense.

Linki: So say we all.

That is not a good Cylon.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Immediate notes: nutella was a cylon and she stayed dead. No further alignment indicated.
Yes since we blew up one of their ships.

I'm thinking Daisy is a good candidate tomorrow so is epi. :srsnod:
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Holy SHit! Thats a cylon! I had to look at the roles, lol!!

Return to “Previous Jobs”