Golden
33%

Total votes: 15
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Five

Post by sig »

Okay so I'm more or less caught up the case on Wilgy isn't bad it has some good points so I'll put my vote there. I'd rather lynch Zebra today, but she's off the polls.

Dr.Wilgy
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:So Say We All

Just in case, so I see Wilgy is getting lynched, I'll review the case on him if there is one really quick.

His behavior right now is kind off strange though.
What was the purpose of this post?
What was the purpose of your post?
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

To ask you the purpose of yours. Go.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

Players that I would vote for at this point are OA, BR, and Sig McMuffin. I don't have a good enough read on either Glorf or LC to say they are mafia or not and it's between them two...

I'm Cyclon and this is my claim.

Linki - Holy mother of Fish. 3 tossed votes?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote:To ask you the purpose of yours. Go.
It was me checking in and saying I was reviewing, I think that was pretty clear.

I knew I should've held my vote for a few more minutes however, if Wilgy claim is true it does kind of prove the we should pursue those who don't claim.
ImageImage
Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by Dex »

...and then there were the Fishy Five.
*indiglowing*
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sig, Koth, and BR. You all voted me after I had stated that I'm most likely a good toaster (meaning I still have a vote negation). What is the point of voting me? Also my bandwagon is alittle too easy for my liking. I guess it's one thing for me to say myself rather someone else, but I now have a 5 vote lead when compared to others. Does that happen to baddies unless the baddies wanted it to happen? I don't think so.

Linki - WHAT. Sig. How could you have been caught up and had any doubt to whether or not I was a cyclon?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

DrWilgy wrote:Players that I would vote for at this point are OA, BR, and Sig McMuffin. I don't have a good enough read on either Glorf or LC to say they are mafia or not and it's between them two...

CYLON. It doesn't work unless you say it correctly.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote:Sig, Koth, and BR. You all voted me after I had stated that I'm most likely a good toaster (meaning I still have a vote negation). What is the point of voting me? Also my bandwagon is alittle too easy for my liking. I guess it's one thing for me to say myself rather someone else, but I now have a 5 vote lead when compared to others. Does that happen to baddies unless the baddies wanted it to happen? I don't think so.

Linki - WHAT. Sig. How could you have been caught up and had any doubt to whether or not I was a cyclon?
I skimmed. I thought you were a baddie, but since you had refused to claim I was thinking maybe you weren't a bad cylon. However, I don't think you're a good cylon even if you are one I seem to remember Lorabsaying the same thing.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

and polo is helping a baddie to claim and not get ;lynched why?
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh lol. Im a Cylon. Not a bicycle.
Image Image Image
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

Right, so we run up against another problem like we did with LoRab and Neurolunar. I really hope we don't lose another civ now that every single vote on Wilgy has been wasted.

This is the exact thing we have been warning about asking people to claim. Thanks a lot Wilgy for making my vote useless today. I feel like I just wasted my time.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

sig wrote:and polo is helping a baddie to claim and not get ;lynched why?
Right now I don't think he's a baddie. You're the guy that just waited until 10 minutes before the poll closes and votes for a wagon on someone immune and you want to complain about me?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Sig, Koth, and BR. You all voted me after I had stated that I'm most likely a good toaster (meaning I still have a vote negation). What is the point of voting me? Also my bandwagon is alittle too easy for my liking. I guess it's one thing for me to say myself rather someone else, but I now have a 5 vote lead when compared to others. Does that happen to baddies unless the baddies wanted it to happen? I don't think so.

I skimmed. I thought you were a baddie, but since you had refused to claim I was thinking maybe you weren't a bad cylon. However, I don't think you're a good cylon even if you are one I seem to remember Lorabsaying the same thing.
So because Lorab says something it's truth?

Sig this is bs. Drop a vote on me without reading me fully? That's not what a civ does Sig. Not without at least saying so before hand.

Linki - @silver You woulda just killed me anyways then -__-
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Wilgy making the inferior claim and then the correct one at 10:02pm EST indicates he isn't good.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Polo wrote:
Right now I don't think he's a baddie. You're the guy that just waited until 10 minutes before the poll closes and votes for a wagon on someone immune and you want to complain about me?
Your last post containing any material discussion whatsoever was 2 days ago. You could have contributed to the thread but you waited until now. You're sleazy.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Polo wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Players that I would vote for at this point are OA, BR, and Sig McMuffin. I don't have a good enough read on either Glorf or LC to say they are mafia or not and it's between them two...

CYLON. It doesn't work unless you say it correctly.
Oh, I didn't see this. Why would you correct him, genius?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:Wilgy making the inferior claim and then the correct one at 10:02pm EST indicates he isn't good.
What would imply this Epi?
Image Image Image
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Because I think he might be Caprica Six.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

DrWilgy wrote: Linki - @silver You woulda just killed me anyways then -__-
You waited until the last minute to claim and put us in another situation like Neuro and LoRab, wasted a bunch of votes, and put a lynch up that isn't the consensus.

Don't worry, I'll vote you tomorrow if I'm here. That's a promise.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Polo wrote:Because I think he might be Caprica Six.
He might be Santa Claus. He might not be.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Polo wrote:Because I think he might be Caprica Six.
OMG, How in the hell did you come to this conclusion?
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

THE BALLAD OF DOCTOR WIGGLY

The fleet had arrived at a planet to consider its suitability for settlement. An advance party was sent to the surface of the planet to begin some essential scouting and testing.

“A weather system is emerging” said DrumBeats. “Wigly, please go and get the testing equipment.”

Dex was conferring with Admiral Cain about the best next steps. “Dex” said the Admiral “We need to get back to the ships and jump the fleet. This place is far too volatile for a settlement.” “Admiral” said Dex “Wilgly, he’s missing.”

“Never fear!” said Admiral Cain “I shall go and extract this Wliigy myself!”

The Admiral ran into the jungle “Willlgy? Where are you?” The Admiral searched, but Dr Wilgy was nowhere to be seen.

Just then, Cain heard the ships leave. Her orders to jump the fleet had been carried out. “WIGGGGGGGGGGGLY” she cried, as she was left to a brutal death with the elements.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Has anyone seen Admiral Cain” asked Dr Wilgy, as he stood in the CIC of the Pegasus

Long Con has been lynched. He was Helena Cain. Martial law has been abolished. The order of admiralcy has been restored.

It is now night 5. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

One of the geniuses behind "EVERYBODY CLAIM NOW" just corrected a lynch victim who claimed late in the Day with the wrong spelling. That right there shows you the movement has no merit.

Do you want to lynch non-claimers or help them spell correctly?

:rolleyes:

And I like that result just fine.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Silverwolf wrote:
DrWilgy wrote: Linki - @silver You woulda just killed me anyways then -__-
You waited until the last minute to claim and put us in another situation like Neuro and LoRab, wasted a bunch of votes, and put a lynch up that isn't the consensus.

Don't worry, I'll vote you tomorrow if I'm here. That's a promise.
Great! Y'know we could examine the votes and recent events to come to a better conclusion. Like the 3 players that voted me AFTER i stated I was a toaster.

Linki - And I have a win condition again! Yay me!
Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Polo wrote:
Polo wrote:
Your last post containing any material discussion whatsoever was 2 days ago. You could have contributed to the thread but you waited until now. You're sleazy.
I was busy with RL, I said that before signing up for the game it is a busy time of year for me, I skimmed over it was what I could do and I needed to vote.
So stop trying to use my activity agaisnt me, when I made it clear I'd be busy with school, especially considering the amount of posts.

Wilgy has been weird. So I voted for him.

These were okay results I knew LC was being weird. I'm glad our objectives are back to normal. HOWEVER, why did someone who was pushing non claimers to be lynched corrected him it makes no sense. I want to lynch Polo and Wilgy.

Also I wasn't going to mention this, but I think the failed night kill done awhile back was on me, for pursuing zebra/polo.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Five

Post by sig »

No you made some jokey post about being a toaster that wasn't a claim it was you messing around.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

But, fine if you'd rather lynch me tomorrow then either the outed cylon who is pretending to be good, or Polo who is showing typical baddie behavior go ahead. Also you could've lynched me today since I was never a cylon and just said it. :P
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

I am perfectly ok with this result!! Estatic actually. Well done dex and especially svs for being right on the money even when few would listen to her.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote:No you made some jokey post about being a toaster that wasn't a claim it was you messing around.
Y'want an oranized list of why this is bs?
DrWilgy wrote:I hope everyone knows that I died as I lived. A brave little toaster. A good toaster. A toaster that had eaten good food, had good friends, and good laughs.
Then
DrWilgy wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:So you are a toaster then.
I'll never admit it. I'll just end up getting lynched tomorrow. I don't think civs will win if we are chasing our tails.
Then
DrWilgy wrote:
bea wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:So you are a toaster then.
I'll never admit it. I'll just end up getting lynched tomorrow. I don't think civs will win if we are chasing our tails.
You are right. I share a desire to get rid of both Cavil and cain. Best guess as to who Cavil might be and why?

You guys. I am not having good feels about a wigly vote now. I think some things are clicking into place for me.

Imma follow zeebs vote.

sig
Best guess... I got nothing sadly. Only those who I gut read as bad.

Linki - LC, should I? I could.
Then
DrWilgy wrote:I guess my mindset at this moment is... I could claim. That would mean there's an actual chance for a baddie lynch instead of me, but then I'd just get killed tomorrow.

My win condition is probably negated anyways, so all I can do is help civs as best as possible before I go.

What would help out the most at this point though... Idk. I could bite the bullet, that way everyone can stop worrying about reading me, and the game can progress. I could also claim and potentially get rid of Cavil (whatever those chances may be).

Linki - Hmm? What Daisy. I didn't understand that fully.

Linki @ Dex - then we will just have to go through this again tomorrow.
Do you need a brighter neon sign Sig? This was all before you voted me btw.
Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

I am very pleased with the results of this lynch. And it makes tomorrow an easy lynch in my opinion. I don't believe for one second that Wilgy is good.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Spacedaisy wrote:I am very pleased with the results of this lynch. And it makes tomorrow an easy lynch in my opinion. I don't believe for one second that Wilgy is good.
Why?
Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Yeah I see you talking shit then refusing to admit anything. Then last second you admit to being a cylon even though you said you wouldn't?

If LC hadn't have flipped as Cain then this would've been a total failure which got another civ lynched. Just like two phases ago with Nero and Lorab.
ImageImage
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Have Gaius search me and see if I'm a Cylon. That would be a waste of a search, honestly, for I'm not Cylon - nor mafia Civ, if there is in fact such a thing, and if you want public proof of that just lynch me.

I was willing to take the chance and will dutifully accept and endure any public shaming on post-game or if a lynch reveals that Wilgy is mafia, but I believe he could be be a civ-aligned Caprica Six.

In any case, the results of today's lynch are not as bad as they could have been.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

The results of the lynch turned out well and we can stop with this claiming business and move on with the game.

You have no way of knowing if he's Six, what makes you think he is?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote:Yeah I see you talking shit then refusing to admit anything. Then last second you admit to being a cylon even though you said you wouldn't?

If LC hadn't have flipped as Cain then this would've been a total failure which got another civ lynched. Just like two phases ago with Nero and Lorab.
Y'wanna see why this is bs too Sig? Perhaps it's linki i linki'd Epi before you voted where I stated I was going to claim?
DrWilgy wrote:Linki - okie dokie. Ty. I'm thinkin I'll claim and push Glorf up one vote if I can.
Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Because there are not living Cylons I would trust at this point. Epi has the only one I would really trust to be good. People keep talking about Caprica Six and Gaius but frankly I would not trust either of those roles farther than I could throw them. I would be very willing to bet they have their own win Cons and I wouldn't trust them to be in the best interest of the civs at all. I mean come on, Gaius' only concern in the course of the show was Gaius. And Caprica Six was the one who used him to get through the defenses of the colonies. Why in name of the Lords of Kobol would I ever trust these two roles? So you tell me Wilgy, what Cylon role do you see still living that I should trust? Unless the final five have been activated, I don't believe you. And I still feel it is too early for that. So no, I think you are bad.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

That post was in response to Wilgy asking me why I believe he is bad.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:That post was in response to Wilgy asking me why I believe he is bad.
No kidding.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Spacedaisy wrote:Because there are not living Cylons I would trust at this point. Epi has the only one I would really trust to be good. People keep talking about Caprica Six and Gaius but frankly I would not trust either of those roles farther than I could throw them. I would be very willing to bet they have their own win Cons and I wouldn't trust them to be in the best interest of the civs at all. I mean come on, Gaius' only concern in the course of the show was Gaius. And Caprica Six was the one who used him to get through the defenses of the colonies. Why in name of the Lords of Kobol would I ever trust these two roles? So you tell me Wilgy, what Cylon role do you see still living that I should trust? Unless the final five have been activated, I don't believe you. And I still feel it is too early for that. So no, I think you are bad.
This is a fair belief and I don't think I can sway you. I want Cavil dead, but I don't see a way to prove that to you.

Will you humor me and look at my interactions with Sig and tell me what you think?
Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epignosis wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:That post was in response to Wilgy asking me why I believe he is bad.
No kidding.
Quiet, you smart ass Toaster. :fist:

;)

Linki: yes I will do that for you Wilgy.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm happy with my vote on you Wilgy, I didn't see that you claimed and frankly it makes no sense why mafia me or civ me would purposely do think that. I had already said I was behind and just got on and I was skimming I liked the case on you and voted with it. IF LC had flipped as a baddie cylon I could see your suspicion but he didn't.

Also does anyone want to talk about Zebra suspicions list including juliets who is dead and confirmed civ? I wouldn't mind seeing her lynched either.
ImageImage
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

sig wrote:I'm happy with my vote on you Wilgy, I didn't see that you claimed and frankly it makes no sense why mafia me or civ me would purposely do think that. I had already said I was behind and just got on and I was skimming I liked the case on you and voted with it. IF LC had flipped as a baddie cylon I could see your suspicion but he didn't.

Also does anyone want to talk about Zebra suspicions list including juliets who is dead and confirmed civ? I wouldn't mind seeing her lynched either.
The only reason why I didn't vote Zebra was because she wasn't on the poll. It's up to her to convince me that everything is not as black and white as she makes it seem.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote:I'm happy with my vote on you Wilgy, I didn't see that you claimed and frankly it makes no sense why mafia me or civ me would purposely do think that. I had already said I was behind and just got on and I was skimming I liked the case on you and voted with it. IF LC had flipped as a baddie cylon I could see your suspicion but he didn't.

I'm unsure what a baddie cylon LC would have to do with this Sig. Also how would you tell between baddie cylon and non baddie cylon? Sig I feel like you are talking to talk. LC flippin Cylon wouldn't change the fact that I am a toaster, what we do gain out of this is the ability to read interactions and yours going into this aren't super hot.

I'm probably gonna die because I was born a cylon. Hard life. All i know is that I'll try to help out as much as I can before I do.

Sig, BR and OA are my top 3 suspects atm.

What's the case on Zebra?
Image Image Image
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

DrWilgy wrote:I guess my mindset at this moment is... I could claim. That would mean there's an actual chance for a baddie lynch instead of me, but then I'd just get killed tomorrow.

My win condition is probably negated anyways, so all I can do is help civs as best as possible before I go.

What would help out the most at this point though... Idk. I could bite the bullet, that way everyone can stop worrying about reading me, and the game can progress. I could also claim and potentially get rid of Cavil (whatever those chances may be).

This part is really interesting.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Polo wrote:Zebra ... not as black and white as she makes it seem.
The world has gone mad.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Epignosis wrote:
The world has gone mad.
We're in the middle of fraking space. Everything is possible.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Polo wrote:

This part is really interesting.
How so?
Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Epignosis wrote:
The world has gone mad.

And you wonder why I adore you.....

Ok imma work for realzies this time.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by Dex »

Spacedaisy wrote:Because there are not living Cylons I would trust at this point. Epi has the only one I would really trust to be good. People keep talking about Caprica Six and Gaius but frankly I would not trust either of those roles farther than I could throw them. I would be very willing to bet they have their own win Cons and I wouldn't trust them to be in the best interest of the civs at all. I mean come on, Gaius' only concern in the course of the show was Gaius. And Caprica Six was the one who used him to get through the defenses of the colonies. Why in name of the Lords of Kobol would I ever trust these two roles? So you tell me Wilgy, what Cylon role do you see still living that I should trust? Unless the final five have been activated, I don't believe you. And I still feel it is too early for that. So no, I think you are bad.
This is just not true, Leoben and Caprica 6 were both part of D'Anna's anti-Cavil faction (Gaius is human). Frankly, this looks like mafia cylon looking for an easy civ cylon kill to me.
*indiglowing*
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

So say we all
Ricochet wrote:Obscure!!

Should
firstclass SVS treat gymnosophist information revealed certainty?

Smiley face for convergency, frownface BigDamnHero not sure / no.
I'm sorry honey but I have no idea what you're saying. Try again?

Trying to catch up but going backwards because I forgot where I left off. Glad to see LC was exactly who I thought he was, and although I can't say much more on it, I think we haven't seen or heard the last of him.
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.

Return to “Previous Jobs”