Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 2

Post by Snow Dog »

@Roxy...is fence sitting an indication of badness? We want to vote right....right? I can imagine seeing both sides of an argument re voting. I mean seeing a case has good points but still being doubtful.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
zeek wrote:Its 7pm here :|

Why does that line ping you? I believe she is correct.
I do agree it's correct, but why did she use the term baddie for something we don't know anything about?

Here is her response. I don't feel very strongly at all about this, which is why I want input.

Linki: Well it looks like you've pursued Dom before, but an explanation would be nice.
Becasue weeping angels are bad guys. We are playing Mafia, bad guys are baddies.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Enrique »

Oh, and re: Made. I hoped catching up on the last few cases would give me some clarity regarding the case on him, but I'm still not completely sure what it is? He is a lot more subdued in this game than in either MP or Misfits (no clue about Felt), that is true. It's possible that he just learned his lesson from being lynched as a civvie so much, but I also know Made is a totally insane player and he just plays however he wants :p There's a few people I'd prefer to see lynched today at least, but I am very interested to see how Made reacts to all this attention.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Enrique wrote:Oh, and re: Made. I hoped catching up on the last few cases would give me some clarity regarding the case on him, but I'm still not completely sure what it is? He is a lot more subdued in this game than in either MP or Misfits (no clue about Felt), that is true. It's possible that he just learned his lesson from being lynched as a civvie so much, but I also know Made is a totally insane player and he just plays however he wants :p There's a few people I'd prefer to see lynched today at least, but I am very interested to see how Made reacts to all this attention.
Funny, I thought he reacted already. :ponder:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Actually, I'm starting to feel more comfortable in a Spacedaisy vote... the more I think about that post it just really bugs me. I'm switching to her for now.

I need to catch up on posts made since I last posted so I will do so shortly here.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Might vote a low poster. It's all I got and Im tired and need to sleep
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Actually, I'm starting to feel more comfortable in a Spacedaisy vote... the more I think about that post it just really bugs me. I'm switching to her for now.

I need to catch up on posts made since I last posted so I will do so shortly here.
Really? Of course you know her but I'm not sure I see it. Hmmm. I'll read her again
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm gonna give my vote to sabie or elo, I haven't decided yet. They voted consecutively for juliets in the lynch yesterday as well as last night for Azure. They've both been quiet as well, especially Elo.

sabie - Was active on Day 1 and is online now, so will probably bring something to the table again. Her vote on juliets at least had a reason with it, though it still seemed rushed. the vote on Azure had a reason too, because it was blue...

Elo - absolutely nothing from her. She has made three posts, and every single one has been to vote.

I think Elo is the way to go. Maybe she will say something in response.

Other players that ping me a bit in general: Dana and Epignosis. Dana because of her general reactions and lack of original thinking and Epi for his hyper-aggressive play that seems forced.
Have you met Epignosis before? He is always hyper aggressive. And he is GOOD at it, it seems no more forced than usual.
Roxy wrote:MP and zeek - its between Elo and Hedge for me. not seeing the case on Dom his responses to me have me feeling better about him.

As far as top vote getter Made - idk. he plays very differently than me. In the games we palyed together and one I have hosted he pretty much marches to his own beat. So for me he is hard to read.

Enrique - well epi has not made any sort of case and after the Juliets fiasco I am a bit shy about following his vote.
To be honest, after the night poll, Rico seemed a tad pissy that people were implying info. He did change his vote, but I got a bit of a pouty baddie feel from that. But that is really vague, and nothing to base a lynch vote on. But I intend to keep an eye on him.
Epignosis wrote:Be careful. I might change my vote and get everybody to vote the way I do. :feb:
Then you say something like this and make me doubt my inclination to trust you :sigh:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'd love to hear S~V~S's thoughts whenever she gets a chance because I'm not sure what she's currently thinking and I'd appreciate her insight.

Also, LC, why are you voting Epig exactly? This is pretty par for the course for him.
I am voting for your lady. I can tell you are trying to moderate your game re how we interact, how does she not know that? It almost felt like she wanted us to get into it. That post really bothered me, it *felt* baddie to me.

*voting Daisy*
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Et tu SVS? Interesting....maybe Daisy is onto something.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:Elo can you respond to my post since you responded to everyone else?

MP - My Hedge suspicion comes from her fence riding during the Juliets fiasco. She thought Epi made a "valid" case yet she could still see Juliets as being good. Fence riding at its best.
Makes sense, thanks!

Snow Dog wrote:I am kinda happy with Elo's response which is a shame.
:haha:

This cracked me up, but yeah, same here.

Enrique wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Enrique wrote: not caring to address posts about him / directed at him,
What have I not addressed? Hmm?
Roxy, Made, LC and I have all called you out in one way or another, but you're just... not responding. You've been extremely uninvolved this whole day phase, and like LC said, it's almost like you're hiding in plain sight. You've taken certain stances, and people know them, but you're not doing anything to push them or get involved in the play.

Elo and Snow Dog are confusing me this game. Both are lacking a loot of conviction; Snow Dog switching his votes around with very little explanation and Elo just admitting to going with the flow and immediately jumping into WIFOM territory. I don't think I would oppose either lynch tbh.

Bea, BWT, you guys are doing an amazing job at hosting this game. Has seriously got me wanting to watch Doctor Who, which I never thought would happen :p And Bea, sorry about your death in Monty Python! I'm seriously impressed with the baddies in that game.

MP am I making this up or did you just do a complete 180 on Roxy? I'll re-read your posts in a bit but I could've sworn you went after her earlier.
If by a "complete 180" you mean she went from being one of my major suspects to not feeling a vote on her right now, yeah. I still have my eye on her, but she responded to all of my points against her really well, and I don't think my case really held up to logical scrutiny, so I don't think I'll be pursuing it any further right now.

Elo and Snow Dog are playing like I've always seen them play this early. :shrug: Not sure why you think they're worth lynching.

Snow Dog wrote:
Enrique wrote:Oh, and re: Made. I hoped catching up on the last few cases would give me some clarity regarding the case on him, but I'm still not completely sure what it is? He is a lot more subdued in this game than in either MP or Misfits (no clue about Felt), that is true. It's possible that he just learned his lesson from being lynched as a civvie so much, but I also know Made is a totally insane player and he just plays however he wants :p There's a few people I'd prefer to see lynched today at least, but I am very interested to see how Made reacts to all this attention.
Funny, I thought he reacted already. :ponder:
I had this thought too.

I may be persuaded to considering an Enrique vote today. I need to re-read him, I still haven't gotten around to it. I wonder if there was anything to my original suspicion.

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Actually, I'm starting to feel more comfortable in a Spacedaisy vote... the more I think about that post it just really bugs me. I'm switching to her for now.

Really? Of course you know her but I'm not sure I see it. Hmmm. I'll read her again
Now I may totally be wrong. I know her well but it doesn't mean I know her well in mafia necessarily, as I typically have a terrible civvie gut. :p But I'm not going to let that get in the way of trying my best! And the points I made do have me worried.

Linki
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

You make a lot of good points, S~V~S, I don't see any reason anyone would suspect Epig here any more than normal. He does not seem like he's forcing anything, he seems like he's genuinely pursuing players to me.

The post by Daisy really bothered me too, that point particularly the most. It seems like suspicion mongering. I mean, why would she say that?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Right now I'm considering: Daisy, Made, and Enrique, in that order. Going to go re-read folks now. I've had too many distractions keeping me from doing it!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Snow Dog wrote:Et tu SVS? Interesting....maybe Daisy is onto something.
What does this mean? She did not say she suspected me, she said it was troubling that MP & I were not fighting.

Linki~ yeah, I know. It was sooo vague, it could be used to imply suspish of either of us, although I would guess it was going for me, since she already said she thought you were civ.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Ignore my last post. It would be super bold for both MP and SVS to be on the same team and vote a civ. Would they be that daring? MP might for sure but I am going to actually trust their instincts and join them in a DAISY vote.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

SVS, it was more the whole being accused for not having info thing that did it for me. I didn't vote the way zeek wanted me to at first and in his mind that immediately meant I was bad. Yeah, I got very frustrated from that, but I'm over it. We don't know what happened yet but I do know that in retrospect I agree with Alzarius being chosen.

I hadn't really been looking at Daisy other than being one of the Azure voters, but since I was gonna go over MP's posts anyway I'll see if any of his arguments really stick out.

linki-
Elo and Snow Dog are playing like I've always seen them play this early.
I've never seen them play before, I just know I'm really confused by them so far.
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Et tu SVS? Interesting....maybe Daisy is onto something.
What does this mean? She did not say she suspected me, she said it was troubling that MP & I were not fighting.

Linki~ yeah, I know. It was sooo vague, it could be used to imply suspish of either of us, although I would guess it was going for me, since she already said she thought you were civ.
I just was worried I was reading into it too much, but it still's been bugging me for the same reason. It seemed like a way to start up shit without actually pointing fingers at anyone, and it struck me as insincere. I also thought it was sort of weird since she defended me HARD earlier when TH wanted to lynch me, so why would she say that us not fighting concerns her?

I hope she responds because I don't understand her POV at all there.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Snow Dog wrote:Ignore my last post. It would be super bold for both MP and SVS to be on the same team and vote a civ. Would they be that daring? MP might for sure but I am going to actually trust their instincts and join them in a DAISY vote.
Um, do you have any particular reasons to think that other than that we do? This almost makes me want to change my vote, lol.
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dana wrote:
zeek wrote:That helped a lot, actually.

This behaviour isn't normal to his game. Given his nutty play he's gotten lynched every(?) game.

So the question is, is the change due to being lynched so often or being bad?
I really can't tell at the moment. Made likes to do some pretty crazy things, but I'm not sure that I would say that this behavior isn't "normal to his game" because I'm never really sure what his game is, or if he even has one. I'm just saying what I see compared to his normal out of game personality that was mostly mirrored in the games I've played with him so far. It's possible that he has teammates warning him to be more careful this game, but I do also think it's likely that he just doesn't want to be lynched right away, since there are so many people in this game and many of them might not know him that well. If he's suspicious for anything right now, then it's for acting normal and seeming good, since he was actually good in games where he went as far as to heavily imply that he was bad.
Who is your top suspect at the moment?
I think probably Epig, though it's not super strong. I replied to you earlier saying that I thought he was acting a bit odd, but it could just be that I don't know him that well. Made might be a very far second place but the most suspicious thing he's done is act not suspicious so I'm really not too sure.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

S~V~S wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Ignore my last post. It would be super bold for both MP and SVS to be on the same team and vote a civ. Would they be that daring? MP might for sure but I am going to actually trust their instincts and join them in a DAISY vote.
Um, do you have any particular reasons to think that other than that we do? This almost makes me want to change my vote, lol.
Feel free to change your vote.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Enrique wrote:SVS, it was more the whole being accused for not having info thing that did it for me. I didn't vote the way zeek wanted me to at first and in his mind that immediately meant I was bad. Yeah, I got very frustrated from that, but I'm over it. We don't know what happened yet but I do know that in retrospect I agree with Alzarius being chosen.

I hadn't really been looking at Daisy other than being one of the Azure voters, but since I was gonna go over MP's posts anyway I'll see if any of his arguments really stick out.

linki-
Elo and Snow Dog are playing like I've always seen them play this early.
I've never seen them play before, I just know I'm really confused by them so far.
I don't feel my arguments against Daisy are that strong; there is only that second part of her one post that really irks me. There are a few other posts that I wondered, but before that, I didn't have reason to give her such a level of priority in terms of suspicion. But I do feel concerned she's bad and I can't shake the feelings I got; it just doesn't make sense she would say some of those things.

Ah, I guess that makes sense. I think personally that Elo and Snow Dog can both be hard to read, especially Snowy, since Snow Dog can be pretty insightful but he doubts himself a lot as civ (like I do, so I feel I can understand his playstyle here), so it can make it seem like he's a baddie being opportunistic, and IMO his baddie game mirrors his civvie game almost more than anyone else I know, so I'm always a bit wary of him but I almost never find him super suspicious because of all the times I saw him lynched as a civvie for changing his mind or something similarly trivial. But I was a baddie with him in MOTU when it was his first game ever so I feel I have some idea of when his baddieness leaks in, but that may be wishful thinking, since his playstyles among different alignments seem incredibly similar in terms of actions and post content, to me anyway.

Elo doesn't tend to say a whole lot sometimes. It just depends. What she says about being more active and comfortable in speed games versus full games rings entirely true from my experience with her, and while I see her vote as "suspicious" in the strict sense of the word, it's something I've seen her do as a civvie this early on in games a lot because she doesn't find her footing more until later stages of full games, and can also be found suspicious for relying on others' opinions occasionally as well.

Epig almost always has an opinion on Elo and it's right like 95%+ of the time, so the only scenario you have to be wary of there is when they're on the same baddie team (which has happened).

Consequently, they can be hard to read, but Elo's recent explanations/posts didn't strike me as nefarious personally, and Snow Dog just seems like regular old Snow Dog to me, so I don't have any particular reason to gun after him yet. Though I will admit his Daisy vote makes me nervous... but I'm not sure it's out of character. And there's no changing Elo's vote was a bandwagony vote. I guess either or both of them could be bad for all I know.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dana wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dana wrote:
zeek wrote:That helped a lot, actually.

This behaviour isn't normal to his game. Given his nutty play he's gotten lynched every(?) game.

So the question is, is the change due to being lynched so often or being bad?
I really can't tell at the moment. Made likes to do some pretty crazy things, but I'm not sure that I would say that this behavior isn't "normal to his game" because I'm never really sure what his game is, or if he even has one. I'm just saying what I see compared to his normal out of game personality that was mostly mirrored in the games I've played with him so far. It's possible that he has teammates warning him to be more careful this game, but I do also think it's likely that he just doesn't want to be lynched right away, since there are so many people in this game and many of them might not know him that well. If he's suspicious for anything right now, then it's for acting normal and seeming good, since he was actually good in games where he went as far as to heavily imply that he was bad.
Who is your top suspect at the moment?
I think probably Epig, though it's not super strong. I replied to you earlier saying that I thought he was acting a bit odd, but it could just be that I don't know him that well. Made might be a very far second place but the most suspicious thing he's done is act not suspicious so I'm really not too sure.
:haha: at the way you worded Made being suspicious by not acting suspiciously.

I guess that makes sense. Have you noticed anything of note about anyone else?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Yeah, I'm not really seeing the SD thing. I actually agree with most of the points she makes in that post; maybe not so much the MP vs SVS thing, since that's obviously something you guys would want to work on, but she's not wrong about how all the blind trust in the last poll was so concerning or DF throwing away his vote as a fan of the show. I don't feel like she was throwing shit hoping for it to stick, but she made some observations that she felt were worth sharing.
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I honestly don't feel super great about my vote for Daisy at the moment, but I feel the reaction I had to it is most severe of anyone right now. I'm really wondering more if Enrique is bad though. Bah!!

I see Daisy is online so I hope she responds to my concerns.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Enrique wrote:Yeah, I'm not really seeing the SD thing. I actually agree with most of the points she makes in that post; maybe not so much the MP vs SVS thing, since that's obviously something you guys would want to work on, but she's not wrong about how all the blind trust in the last poll was so concerning or DF throwing away his vote as a fan of the show. I don't feel like she was throwing shit hoping for it to stick, but she made some observations that she felt were worth sharing.
But I specifically said I didn't find anything weird in any of those things except for the zeek deal.

There was no blind trust that I saw during that night; if anything, more of the opposite.

I don't really feel like she's throwing shit hoping for it to stick other than that S~V~S v. me comment which just I don't get at all.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S, what do you think of Enrique, or did you say something about him already and I can't recall or missed it?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

You got it right MP. I really am not sure who to vote . I was persuaded by your daisy argument especially wit SVS agreeing. So why do I feel nervous about it? I might change it yet again. But to who?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

The fact that Snow went from implying he thought i was bad to following my vote actually worries me, and then his reaction to that, "feel free to change your vote", freaks me even more.

Also MP< the whole Azure thing also makes me nervous about Daisy. I readh her explanation, but i don't know w=how i feel about it.

Linki~ I felt he was a bit pissy about the planet vote and the appearance of info. He has since explained it, and i get it, I want to keep an eye on him, but not necessarily vote for him.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:You got it right MP. I really am not sure who to vote . I was persuaded by your daisy argument especially wit SVS agreeing. So why do I feel nervous about it? I might change it yet again. But to who?
Yeah, I feel nervous about it too, but that's probably inevitable given it's still Day 2 and we have no concrete results to base decisions off on.

Do you have any opinion of Epig or Enrique?
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

Enrique wrote:Yeah, I'm not really seeing the SD thing. I actually agree with most of the points she makes in that post; maybe not so much the MP vs SVS thing, since that's obviously something you guys would want to work on, but she's not wrong about how all the blind trust in the last poll was so concerning or DF throwing away his vote as a fan of the show. I don't feel like she was throwing shit hoping for it to stick, but she made some observations that she felt were worth sharing.
I don't think there was blind faith. There were four other votes for Alzarius before I started my crusade anyway. I've had a lot of people with question marks over me for it.

I also don't want that faith because I doubt I'll have cause to do that again. And I switched my vote earlier to make a point on Snow Dog possibly piggybacking my vote.

linki - I never said I had info. Enrique realised that and declared it for me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:The fact that Snow went from implying he thought i was bad to following my vote actually worries me, and then his reaction to that, "feel free to change your vote", freaks me even more.

Also MP< the whole Azure thing also makes me nervous about Daisy. I readh her explanation, but i don't know w=how i feel about it.

Linki~ I felt he was a bit pissy about the planet vote and the appearance of info. He has since explained it, and i get it, I want to keep an eye on him, but not necessarily vote for him.
Maybe I'm just blind to Snow Dog because most of his posts always read the same to me, lol, but he's striking me as genuine. I realize I'm probably saying that about too many people this day period though... so I have to be wrong somewhere.

Yeah, that Azure thing made me crick my brow, but it wasn't until the subsequent post that she worried me actively. She was really quick to vote that option too.

Makes sense re: Enri, thanks.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

S~V~S wrote:The fact that Snow went from implying he thought i was bad to following my vote actually worries me, and then his reaction to that, "feel free to change your vote", freaks me even more.

I thought you might possibly be bad for about a minute then made a post saying it made no sense. Did you not read it?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Might have missed it fast moving thread, i'll go look.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:You got it right MP. I really am not sure who to vote . I was persuaded by your daisy argument especially wit SVS agreeing. So why do I feel nervous about it? I might change it yet again. But to who?
Yeah, I feel nervous about it too, but that's probably inevitable given it's still Day 2 and we have no concrete results to base decisions off on.

Do you have any opinion of Epig or Enrique?
Epig is a conundrum. Seems his usual self, maybe more taciturn than usual. Giving him the benefit at the mo.

Enrique i dont know him so hard to judge. I GOTTA SLEEP MAN
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I guess that makes sense. Have you noticed anything of note about anyone else?
Nothing really stuck out at me, no. I'll probably go back and read the last few pages again before I make my vote, but at the moment it's likely to go to Epig. I also agree with Enri, I don't really see what you found so suspicious in SD's post, but I guess you would know her best. Still, this bandwagoning is very suspicious, I definitely don't want another Juliets repeat.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bandwagoning?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

To hell with it I have to sleep. Changing vote because not happy
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dana wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I guess that makes sense. Have you noticed anything of note about anyone else?
Nothing really stuck out at me, no. I'll probably go back and read the last few pages again before I make my vote, but at the moment it's likely to go to Epig. I also agree with Enri, I don't really see what you found so suspicious in SD's post, but I guess you would know her best. Still, this bandwagoning is very suspicious, I definitely don't want another Juliets repeat.
:ponder:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Snow Dog wrote:To hell with it I have to sleep. Changing vote because not happy
Changing it to whom?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:Bandwagoning?
I don't see any bandwagon against anyone either.

Snow Dog wrote:To hell with it I have to sleep. Changing vote because not happy
To whom?

Lol linki
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

No sticking wit it. I ain't got nothing better and i think I trust MP
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

I don't see a bandwagon, its pretty even right now. SD has 3, a few have 2.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

GOOOOOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I know what you mean, Snowy. I don't feel I have anything better at the moment, but I don't feel confident in it either.

I'm contemplating a switch to Enri or Made, but I'm not sure I actually will do so. My thoughts are so muddled on both of them.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Elohcin »

Roxy wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Roxy wrote:
Elo - every game we have played together I question your votes. I figured out why last game. It is bc you often latch onto anothers suspicion and vote without saying why you are voting just that you agree with whats been said without ever adding your own thoughts. I would love it if you would list the 2 people you are looking at for todays lynch and why. Your vote for Juliets caught my eye.
Sorry, I have no suspicions. I thought I made it clear I wasn't really keeping up with this game. I simply cannot do two games at once. But, I am trying to be a helpful civ by voting for who everyone else (who is keeping up) suspects. I joined this game b/c I was asked to by a few people. I guess it was a bit slow in sign-ups or something.
But what if the people keeping up and you are following are bad? I understand about hard to keep up but I am hostying and playing-----I still have thoughts to share.

Linky Elo kk thanks for the response
Everyone is different in the amount of Mafia they can take on. We all have RL responsibilities. I personally teach preschool, Kindergarten, and third grade Monday - Friday, run a household (laundry, cleaning, dishes, the whole shebang minus cooking dinner. My lovely and talented husband is am amazing cook!) and care for three children 7 and under 24/7 (I say 24/7 because lately I haven't even been able to sleep soundly. I am trying to train my 2 yr old not to wet the bed which means I have to be awake enough to hear him begin rustling in his sheets and get up to take him to the bathroom before the accident occurs and this happens 2-3 times a night). I also run my own business which takes up approximately 20 hours a week. I'm not complaining. I love my life :D . I am just wanting to be honest with all of you. And, MP said it best...
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elo doesn't tend to say a whole lot sometimes. It just depends. What she says about being more active and comfortable in speed games versus full games rings entirely true from my experience with her, and while I see her vote as "suspicious" in the strict sense of the word, it's something I've seen her do as a civvie this early on in games a lot because she doesn't find her footing more until later stages of full games, and can also be found suspicious for relying on others' opinions occasionally as well.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

What Dana means is that the last three votes have all been consecutively for Daisy, and now there has been some resistance and you're all considering changing it together. Tbh I think you've been super transparent about your thought process, so I'm not worried, but I see what Dana was referring to at least.

Working on a post about the Azure voters. Look forward to it!
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

That said, I know this sounds strange, but I'm almost confident one of at least Made, Enrique, and Dana has to be bad. I don't know what it is but there's something going on with them. I know Dana is relatively new and takes a while to get opinions formed, but she seems too unaccusatory (this is now a word) to me and she defended Enrique really hard when I was going after him, which at the time I saw as reasoned responses, but who knows? Enri seems genuine to me half the time but the other half of the time I seriously question his intent and he seems a bit easy to waver (though I'm one to talk) and of course not on Epig. And then Made says he's been pinged hard by Epig but his whole case feels contrived, and he's playing such a strange game... he avoided being accusatory for D1 too and explained he would vote one of those people on his angle list, etc. I just am not getting him.

But who knows.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Okay maybe bandwagoning was a bad word choice but it did feel like people jumped on the vote a bit. I'm also not sure how I feel about Snow Dog saying he trusts MP, if MP changes his vote, would you follow him, Snow Dog?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Enrique wrote:What Dana means is that the last three votes have all been consecutively for Daisy, and now there has been some resistance and you're all considering changing it together. Tbh I think you've been super transparent about your thought process, so I'm not worried, but I see what Dana was referring to at least.

Working on a post about the Azure voters. Look forward to it!
Okay, true, but it's clearly not a bandwagon in the slightest.

I'm not considering changing it actively; I still think I feel most strong about her at the moment. But I am trying to sort out my feelings for everyone. Upon re-reading you and Made, my opinion hasn't changed really for either of you, and I'm left just torn between two sides of me thinking two completely different things. But then again, I also have no idea about most players at this point, so...

I have a very love/hate relationship with the early stages of full games. :p
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Two hours to vote, and a shitton of people who have not voted :(

Linki~ yeah, it's hard to get a handle on people in 30 player games
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Addendum: I guess I am technically considering a vote change, but I wouldn't do it at the moment. I will if Daisy comes back with strong counterpoints, or if I feel my vote will be better served in a different place after more people vote. But, not right now. I just don't feel SUPER CONFIDENT about anyone, which I probably shouldn't anyway because we all see what happens when I do that early in games :P

Return to “Previous Jobs”