Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 2

Post by Tangrowth »

Dana wrote:Okay maybe bandwagoning was a bad word choice but it did feel like people jumped on the vote a bit. I'm also not sure how I feel about Snow Dog saying he trusts MP, if MP changes his vote, would you follow him, Snow Dog?
I think Snow Dog just sees me as a civvie at the moment. We have a pretty tight mafia history since he started playing here over a year ago, so I feel the mutual respect and ability to read one another is typically there... well, as much as it can be when it comes to either of us in feeling confident about it. :p

But nonetheless, if he hasn't gone to bed and is still here, I'm really curious to the answer to this question.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote:Yay decoding, I suck at decoding :noble: so glad we have people who do not.

I still am not sure why people want people to say whether or not they have info.

Daisy~ you ask if people did not read your explanation of your vote.
Actually, I was only asking that of the particular person who was either intentionally or unintentionally ignoring my explanation. I don't feel ignored in the thread, and I was not playing a wounded card or anything.

And yes I did read that. I was not speaking to your tone, but rather the fact that you two seem so buddy buddy. It is just mildly concerning. Not enough for me to fully suspect you guys but it certainly is different so yeah you are achieving different.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Actually, I'm starting to feel more comfortable in a Spacedaisy vote... the more I think about that post it just really bugs me. I'm switching to her for now.

I need to catch up on posts made since I last posted so I will do so shortly here.
I call bullshit. First off I didn't play WWE or if I did I died early because I don't remember it AT ALL. So whatever the two of you did there is irrelevant to conversation about MY alignment. Second of all, you are the kind of player who will intentionally change how you handle things to avoid being caught by repeating your behavior. You've done it before, more than once. Sometimes successfully, sometimes not. So why should your "meta" be any kind of defense for you. Yet almost every Mae I have seen you play as a civ with SVS you have at one point or another suspected her. And yes the fact you and she are buddy buddy does not sit well with me. I thought you might be civ at first, when everyone was on you about the zeek debacle. But then after you started to get people off your back then you were like, Enrique! Didn't stick. Maybe TH! Nah, not flying either. Wait...he did suspect SVS for like five,invites. Even summarized her in a post here. Next it's like ROX! But he backs off that as soon as she responds. Then Made. Not happening. Until finally he settled on Juliets. Which ended in her lynch.

And consider this, why would I as a Baddie want to rile up the person who could be my most credible supporter? It makes more sense for me to want to get him to trust me because people will trust his read of me more than just anyone. I said what I said because I was mildly worried he was pulling one over on me and now I am full blown suspicious of him with the responses he gave me. Plus if he was suspect of her earlier but had felt like he didn't end up feeling so suspicious after all, why didn't he just point that out when I brought it up? Go ahead and lynch me, you won't lose power wise and you might gain a brand new point of view on this situation.

I might be wrong about you. But I KNOW you are wrong about me.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Woah, okay there. So you go from defending me hard against TH's push earlier to possibly being wrong about me?

Will address the rest in a second. But I find that strange...
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

Let the record reflect I am not changing my vote. I was persuaded by the argument against juliets in D1 so I'm not changing today. I would not be opposed to a few of the names being floated however.

Enrique and Dana do defend each other a bit, so I can see that connection MP, but I'm not that worried about it.

It's gone midnight here in the UK, so I doubt Snow Dog will be back.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

That whole response pings the fuck out of me. I'm confident in my Daisy vote now.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Spacedaisy wrote:Go ahead and lynch me, you won't lose power wise and you might gain a brand new point of view on this situation.
juliets said this. Any power is a loss.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Just because I didn't say it earlier doesn't mean it hasn't been sitting in my mind for a bit.
Spacedaisy wrote:Well...

So can anyone give me some insight on these planets?

I have some thoughts on today, but I want to let them percolate a bit before I say anything.
You were the thoughts that were percolating. I didn't like the way you were jumping from person to person, like you were looking for the one that had the momentum to end in a lynch. And you became very agreeable once everyone backed off the Zeek situation. The only thing I will say is I asked you specifically about your thoughts on DF because I wanted to see if you would just agree to them. You didn't. So that is to your credit...

Linki: No Zeek, not mine. The biggest loss to the civs will be my vote. But when I flip, pay attention to what happened in this lynch. I think at least something will become clear.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Elohcin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:That said, I know this sounds strange, but I'm almost confident one of at least Made, Enrique, and Dana has to be bad. I don't know what it is but there's something going on with them. I know Dana is relatively new and takes a while to get opinions formed, but she seems too unaccusatory (this is now a word) to me and she defended Enrique really hard when I was going after him, which at the time I saw as reasoned responses, but who knows? Enri seems genuine to me half the time but the other half of the time I seriously question his intent and he seems a bit easy to waver (though I'm one to talk) and of course not on Epig. And then Made says he's been pinged hard by Epig but his whole case feels contrived, and he's playing such a strange game... he avoided being accusatory for D1 too and explained he would vote one of those people on his angle list, etc. I just am not getting him.

But who knows.
I think you may be onto something with Dana. I have only been in one other game with Dana and she didn't talk much. In fact, Made seem to talk for her a good bit. So, I was going to disagree with your opinion of her being too "unaccusatory". I was thinking, nah, this is normal for her. But then I read that you say she was quite defensive of Enri and that seemed odd so I went back to look at her posts. Her behavior may be seen as that of a newbie baddie. I am going to vote there.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Elohcin »

actually...I will wait a bit and see her response. I was thinking the poll ended at 8-somehting, not 9-something.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Spacedaisy wrote:No Zeek, not mine.
Orly? :eye: This makes me suspicious.

I will hold my vote however.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Yay decoding, I suck at decoding :noble: so glad we have people who do not.

I still am not sure why people want people to say whether or not they have info.

Daisy~ you ask if people did not read your explanation of your vote.
Actually, I was only asking that of the particular person who was either intentionally or unintentionally ignoring my explanation. I don't feel ignored in the thread, and I was not playing a wounded card or anything.

And yes I did read that. I was not speaking to your tone, but rather the fact that you two seem so buddy buddy. It is just mildly concerning. Not enough for me to fully suspect you guys but it certainly is different so yeah you are achieving different.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Actually, I'm starting to feel more comfortable in a Spacedaisy vote... the more I think about that post it just really bugs me. I'm switching to her for now.

I need to catch up on posts made since I last posted so I will do so shortly here.
I call bullshit. First off I didn't play WWE or if I did I died early because I don't remember it AT ALL. So whatever the two of you did there is irrelevant to conversation about MY alignment. Second of all, you are the kind of player who will intentionally change how you handle things to avoid being caught by repeating your behavior. You've done it before, more than once. Sometimes successfully, sometimes not. So why should your "meta" be any kind of defense for you. Yet almost every Mae I have seen you play as a civ with SVS you have at one point or another suspected her. And yes the fact you and she are buddy buddy does not sit well with me. I thought you might be civ at first, when everyone was on you about the zeek debacle. But then after you started to get people off your back then you were like, Enrique! Didn't stick. Maybe TH! Nah, not flying either. Wait...he did suspect SVS for like five,invites. Even summarized her in a post here. Next it's like ROX! But he backs off that as soon as she responds. Then Made. Not happening. Until finally he settled on Juliets. Which ended in her lynch.

And consider this, why would I as a Baddie want to rile up the person who could be my most credible supporter? It makes more sense for me to want to get him to trust me because people will trust his read of me more than just anyone. I said what I said because I was mildly worried he was pulling one over on me and now I am full blown suspicious of him with the responses he gave me. Plus if he was suspect of her earlier but had felt like he didn't end up feeling so suspicious after all, why didn't he just point that out when I brought it up? Go ahead and lynch me, you won't lose power wise and you might gain a brand new point of view on this situation.

I might be wrong about you. But I KNOW you are wrong about me.
Either you're super paranoid about me or you're flip flopping.

First off, you got lynched DAY 6 in WWE. So you clearly played. In fact, that was the game I had that huge deal where I tricked your sister, CBK, into voting for me, to put me 6 votes to 7, and then I switched the lynch to myself to cause confusion and because we were about to go on vacation. And I got lynched Day 4, so you lasted at least up through that lynch, and this is something we've talked about before, so... :ponder:

I'm not "buddy buddy" with S~V~S, I just have seen absolutely no reason to distrust her since about N1-ish.

Sure, I've changed my mind on players a bunch, but you know that's how I play as a civvie, do you not? Personally, I think my civvie and baddie games are really distinct, but that's impossible for me to tell since I know what I'm doing.. I just find it odd you'd switch from:
Spacedaisy wrote:Oh one more thing! I have not gotten any Baddie vibes from MP so far, though it is early. It doesn't usually take too long for his Baddie self to shine through when he is not civ. and I think this thing with Dana is just a case of misreading him because she is not used to his play style. He can be over the top sometimes.... Or pretty much all the time! ;)
Spacedaisy wrote:I disagree. While he can be a manic FEB, I am not seeing Baddie MP here. He can fool me, he has done it before, but I'm not seeing what I normally I see from Baddie MP. I am seeing MP who is completely stressed out though.
Spacedaisy wrote:I honestly don't think I will be voting for MP, Enrique, or zeek. I, not sure who the heck I WILL be voting for though.
To, as you say, "full blown suspicious" of me. Why? Just because I grilled you for points that you made that made no sense? In no point in your post above do you actually explain why you should be concerned about S~V~S and I not gunning after each other. Yes, I go after her a lot. But you and I both know that if we were on a baddie team together, I would not hesitate at the first possible opportunity to grill her publicly. So you never really specify why the fact that, despite the fact that it's only Day 2, the fact that we're not at each other's throats is "concerning". Especially since you just sunk me in D1 of Monty Python because you thought I wasn't taking into consideration that I typically can't read S~V~S and yet I was gunning after her.

I don't understand your argument about riling me up. You defended me. Why would any of your posts have riled me up? I just called you out for that one post because there were a few things I wanted honest answers to.

I must admit, I am somewhat nervous that you're actually a civvie and you're just reading me incorrectly, but I also feel vindicated by your response, and I definitely think there's a possibility you're bad.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:That said, I know this sounds strange, but I'm almost confident one of at least Made, Enrique, and Dana has to be bad. I don't know what it is but there's something going on with them. I know Dana is relatively new and takes a while to get opinions formed, but she seems too unaccusatory (this is now a word) to me and she defended Enrique really hard when I was going after him, which at the time I saw as reasoned responses, but who knows? Enri seems genuine to me half the time but the other half of the time I seriously question his intent and he seems a bit easy to waver (though I'm one to talk) and of course not on Epig. And then Made says he's been pinged hard by Epig but his whole case feels contrived, and he's playing such a strange game... he avoided being accusatory for D1 too and explained he would vote one of those people on his angle list, etc. I just am not getting him.

But who knows.
I think you may be onto something with Dana. I have only been in one other game with Dana and she didn't talk much. In fact, Made seem to talk for her a good bit. So, I was going to disagree with your opinion of her being too "unaccusatory". I was thinking, nah, this is normal for her. But then I read that you say she was quite defensive of Enri and that seemed odd so I went back to look at her posts. Her behavior may be seen as that of a newbie baddie. I am going to vote there.
Yeah, see, this has me nervous too. At first I thought the same thing, but the more I've thought about it and after re-reading Made and Enri, it actually made me more wary of Dana and didn't change my opinions of those two (who I keep going back and forth on).
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy wrote:Just because I didn't say it earlier doesn't mean it hasn't been sitting in my mind for a bit.
Spacedaisy wrote:Well...

So can anyone give me some insight on these planets?

I have some thoughts on today, but I want to let them percolate a bit before I say anything.
You were the thoughts that were percolating. I didn't like the way you were jumping from person to person, like you were looking for the one that had the momentum to end in a lynch. And you became very agreeable once everyone backed off the Zeek situation. The only thing I will say is I asked you specifically about your thoughts on DF because I wanted to see if you would just agree to them. You didn't. So that is to your credit...

Linki: No Zeek, not mine. The biggest loss to the civs will be my vote. But when I flip, pay attention to what happened in this lynch. I think at least something will become clear.
I'm not looking for anyone that has the momentum to end in a lynch; this should be PROVEN by the fact that I started a vote on you and didn't just fall back into my Enrique vote, yes?

How have I become very agreeable? My suspicions of Rox and Elo were easily debunked. I'm willing to consider other people's perspectives; that doesn't mean I'm agreeable. I still am more than willing to voice disagreement with anything at the second I find I disagree, yes?

Yeah, I didn't agree about DF, I just don't see it. That doesn't mean you're wrong, but whatever.

So are you specifically role claiming here? WTF.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I debating between voting for Enrique, Made, and epig. Out of the three I would say the first two more like then I the last one. epig seems like his normal self this game. The other two I don't know but I think it was odd that they defended each other early this game so it makes me think they could be on the same baddie team.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

No, I have not role claimed. But if you lynch me you will know my role.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Spacedaisy wrote:No, I have not role claimed. But if you lynch me you will know my role.
:ponder:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bass, it must be made known that Made, Enrique, and Dana know each other outside of mafia, so it's something to consider that they perhaps are more likely to talk about each other than other players at times.

So that's what keeps me doubting my concern. It is odd how hard Dana defended Enri though, but at the time it just seemed she was offering logical counterpoints for my overblown suspicion, so maybe it really is nothing.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:No, I have not role claimed. But if you lynch me you will know my role.
:ponder:
I'm finding this odd as well.

I am not changing my vote.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

It's very odd to me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I think you should consider switching your vote. I honestly don't think Dom is going to be lynched so your vote will just sit there.

Now I'll entertain the possibility that I'm wrong, but I don't know, I'm definitely feeling best about a Daisy vote out of anyone right now.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I can't do it. I don't want another juliets situation.

I'd rather open myself up to accusations of wasting my vote than switching again and her being a civ.
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Elohcin wrote:

But who knows.
The only game we've played in together was my very first. This one is my third, and I have been unaccusatory every game, especially so early on when there's really not much to go on. I really hate calling people out in general for anything, so playing Mafia has been pretty difficult for me sometimes. Made and Enrique are both very good friends of mine, and I don't know anyone else very well at all, so familiar names are comforting.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

My niece just had a baby <3 her third son, he is named for my husband :yay: Sorry if i am not right, Daisy, but of all people, I would not expect you to say that. May or may not be back before the lynch, the family facetime/skype=a=thon is about to being :)

Linki~ am I missing something re Daisy saying we will learn her role? Don't we learn the roles of everyone when they are lynched?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek wrote:I can't do it. I don't want another juliets situation.

I'd rather open myself up to accusations of wasting my vote than switching again and her being a civ.
I understand that. I'm naturally nervous myself because I'd hate to have the same thing, but what else can I do? I have to just evaluate and stick with something I most feel has the best chance, even if I'm wrong.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Enrique »

I'm still wanting to take a look at the Azure voters, to be honest, that whole thing just really didn't sit right with me.

Spacedaisy (8), Dom (9), sabie12 (10), Elohcin (11), Bullzeye (13), Bass_the_Clever (14), Mister Rearranger (17) 30%

Daisy
The case against her hasn't really convinced me and I'm not close to being ready to vote for her. She's also in the block of people who voted for both Azure and juliets. I also noticed she hasn't made any posts since that one that's getting quoted around a lot, but she's reading the thread now. Looking forward to hearing more from her. Her reason for voting Azure? "It didn't have any votes yet."

Dom
Out of the Azure voters I think I suspect him the most. Other people have defended it, but I still think that whole random vote change was super bizarre. If you don't care what option wins and you're just voting for the sake of voting, and if he was in such a rush or whatever, I just find it really strange to actually go and change your vote according to a randomizer. His reason for voting Azure? "Random."

Sabie
One of the block that voted for both Azure and juliets. There was some talk about her earlier, but then she made a post or two and people seemed satisfied. Honestly I don't think she's been around as much as it's been made out, so I'm surprised talk about her got dropped so quickly in favor of Elo or whoever. She defends her vote by saying that at least she voted, but I don't know, sometimes I'd rather people didn't vote than vote to push an agenda! Her reason for voting Azure? "It's a nice blue color."

Eloh
This one's really interesting. I understand the whole not having time to be super involved in the game. Doesn't make her good. She's also in the juliets/Azure voting block, which she has explained as just "going with the flow." Some pretty WIFOMy responses. "If I were bad, I would totally active." But what about the time concerns? Her reason for voting Azure? No explanation at first, but after some questioning, "Going with the flow."

Bullz
Sad to hear he's thinking of dropping out. Going over his posts he seems very rational, and I find myself agreeing with a lot of his points especially re: Dom. I don't feel too bad about him, although he is also in the Azure/juliets block. His reasons for for voting juliets makes sense to me, so I don't want to fault him for that, but there's so many people with this voting pattern it's hard to see as a coincidence. Leaning civvie to be honest, but we'll see. His reason for voting Azure? "Random."

Bass
Has only made a handful of posts since the game started, none of them since Night 1. Is it possible that he was silenced? Either way, quiet dude. He at least didn't vote for juliets, so there's that. Summary of his posts so far: 1) Voting 9 because it's my favorite number. 2) Epig watchoo talkin bout? 3) I have to catch up. 4) Voting for Enrique because out of him and juliets he's pinged me the most. 5) Voted Azure because it's blue.

So yeah... 3/5 of his posts are vote explanations, one is stating that he has to catch up, and the remaining one is basically just asking Epig what specific back and forth he was talking about. Practical non-entity so far in this game. His reason for voting Azure? "It's blue."

MR
Dead, so I don't know if he's really worth discussing. Not that there's a lot to say. He voted Azure without any kind of explanation, SVS called him out on it, still didn't show up. Night killed so yeah. He voted for himself on Day 1 as to not commit to a zeek vote, disappeared afterwards. His reason for voting Azure? None given.

I really feel there was something going on here. Azure had no reason to get as many votes as it did, yet it almost won the poll. 4/7 of the voters also voted for juliets on Day 1, another voted for himself, and another hasn't done anything except vote. I started out saying that I suspected Dom the most, but going over their posts has also made me wonder about Sabie and Eloh. Not sure where my vote is going yet.

linki- Yeah, I find myself agreeing a lot with Dana so far. Good. I introduced her to Mafia and I'm glad we can see eye to eye. I think she's probably a civ, in which case, yes, we'd be on the same team. I do not have BTSC with her.

I'm also OK with Daisy's responses, but I suppose MP would know her better. Still don't think I'm voting there.

linki2- Oh there, look who showed up! Bass, I really wouldn't say I've defended Made at any point. He's really hard to read, and I don't really have any reason to think that he's bad, but I'm all ears if somebody can make a compelling case against him. I know I don't really trust Epig, though. If Epig seems like his normal self to you then why are you considering voting for him?

holy fuck stop it with the linkitis i want to post

GUYS PLEASE

:mad:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:My niece just had a baby <3 her third son, he is named for my husband :yay: Sorry if i am not right, Daisy, but of all people, I would not expect you to say that. May or may not be back before the lynch, the family facetime/skype=a=thon is about to being :)

Linki~ am I missing something re Daisy saying we will learn her role? Don't we learn the roles of everyone when they are lynched?
That's what I don't understand either, and it honestly makes me think of a Seemer type situation. I hope that's not true though.
zeek
Money Launderer

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 0

Post by zeek »

Dana wrote:Made and Enrique are both very good friends of mine, and I don't know anyone else very well at all, so familiar names are comforting.
Dana wrote:
zeek wrote:But maybe she's trying to buddy me
Will you be my friend?
:(
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

I completely agree with this.

Linki- You are now my new best friend zeek.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Dana wrote:

Oh.

W-wow.
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Enrique, I appreciate your content. I agree the Azure voters should be examined particularly because I don't understand how that option evolved either. I disagree with a lot of your suspicions, but think you have some interesting perspectives nonetheless.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

MovingPictures07 wrote:Bass, it must be made known that Made, Enrique, and Dana know each other outside of mafia, so it's something to consider that they perhaps are more likely to talk about each other than other players at times.

So that's what keeps me doubting my concern. It is odd how hard Dana defended Enri though, but at the time it just seemed she was offering logical counterpoints for my overblown suspicion, so maybe it really is nothing.
Thanks for that info but it still seems off.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dana wrote:

Wait, what? Are you saying you're not going to vote Daisy or you're just saying you don't want a civ lynch?
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Epic post, Enrique. I agree with most of your summaries. Something was going on. No way that the "random" votes got so close.

linki - :fiesta:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Bass, it must be made known that Made, Enrique, and Dana know each other outside of mafia, so it's something to consider that they perhaps are more likely to talk about each other than other players at times.

Thanks for that info but it still seems off.
I definitely agree, I still do wonder if Enrique is bad, frankly. But I've made my vote and sticking with it. I suppose I'd be curious at the result of an Enrique or Made lynch though, so I can't say I'm too opposed to it, but I just don't know.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek wrote:Epic post, Enrique. I agree with most of your summaries. Something was going on. No way that the "random" votes got so close.

linki - :fiesta:
Agreed. A lot of those Azure votes are fishy... most of the reasons are pretty crappy.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I was asked if I was role claiming. I was saying no I did not role claim, why do I need to if I get lynched and my role is revealed. Logic will kick in at that point just fine. I don't need to role claim.

Linki, omg seriously you are ridiculous and stretching. I am a civ, and that will apparent. A Seemer role would never try to be my role.

Linki Enrique, that is NOT all to my explanation.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy wrote:A Seemer role would never try to be my role.
But you're role claiming (or at least hinting) right here.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Enrique wrote:
Dana wrote:

Oh.

W-wow.
Sorry!
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

I'm going to go ahead and put my vote on Enrique. I will be back later to put up my reasoning after im done makeing my sick mother some toast and making something to eat myself.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Not my intention
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Daisy, I can't wrap my head around the fact that you defended me so hard just 48 hours ago and now you think I'm the baddest of them all. It just doesn't seem like you.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Not my intention
Okay, well, I appreciate your clarification, but the fact of the matter is there are three secret roles and possibly the Valeyard who could appear as the Doctor, so you'll have to excuse me for my mind wandering to that possibility, given I didn't understand what you were saying and I think you're bad.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm not allowed to reevaluate? When I defended you it was during Night 0!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

And I'm not bad.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy wrote:I'm not allowed to reevaluate? When I defended you it was during Night 0!
Night 0? You mean Day 0?

You defended me during Day 0 AND Day 1 because TH clearly wanted to lynch me on Day 1.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Spacedaisy wrote:I was asked if I was role claiming. I was saying no I did not role claim, why do I need to if I get lynched and my role is revealed. Logic will kick in at that point just fine. I don't need to role claim.

Linki, omg seriously you are ridiculous and stretching. I am a civ, and that will apparent. A Seemer role would never try to be my role.

Hey, I'm defending you. Here is what you said:
Ok, that whole freaking night conversation went nutty after I voted. Which I don't think I commented on my planet vote so I will now. I don't know jack about Dr. Who. And no one had voted for Azure, so I thought, "what the heck, why not toss a vote there?" And I did. The end.
How do you want me to interpret it? It seems like a throwaway vote, but the fact remains that your option almost won for very little reason. Maybe replace the reason I gave in my post with "Throwaway vote" and it doesn't really make a difference.

If we do lynch Epig, and he flips bad, I'm gonna be giving Bass a closer look (I mean, not that I couldn't already recite the basic gist of all his posts so far :p). Is no one else seriously pinged by that whole "I'm considering voting for him, but he seems like his usual self" thing? It looks like distancing to me.
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And sure you're allowed to reevaluate, it's just quite a turnaround, and I frankly don't understand what in my response to your post could have made you THAT suspicious of me suddenly.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Seriously, its bed time. I'm up in 7 hours.

If I wake up during the night I will pop back to see what happened.

linki - seriously, I'd like to go
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Enrique wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I was asked if I was role claiming. I was saying no I did not role claim, why do I need to if I get lynched and my role is revealed. Logic will kick in at that point just fine. I don't need to role claim.

Hey, I'm defending you. Here is what you said:
Ok, that whole freaking night conversation went nutty after I voted. Which I don't think I commented on my planet vote so I will now. I don't know jack about Dr. Who. And no one had voted for Azure, so I thought, "what the heck, why not toss a vote there?" And I did. The end.
How do you want me to interpret it? It seems like a throwaway vote, but the fact remains that your option almost won for very little reason. Maybe replace the reason I gave in my post with "Throwaway vote" and it doesn't really make a difference.

If we do lynch Epig, and he flips bad, I'm gonna be giving Bass a closer look (I mean, not that I couldn't already recite the basic gist of all his posts so far :p). Is no one else seriously pinged by that whole "I'm considering voting for him, but he seems like his usual self" thing? It looks like distancing to me.
I suppose it could be distancing. If Epig ever did flip bad, I'd consider the possibility. But I don't have reason to believe Epig is bad (yet :p).
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lol,sorry Enrique. I appreciate your defense of me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”