Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 9

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Here's a scenario for you.

LC outed Mp as the Doc and MP didn't deny it. In fact he posted his secrets. But what if LC isn't a Doctor companion but a recruiter? And Mp is recruited! So what I great idea to reveal to all the Doctor....no greater civ cred than that!
:haha:

Wow, reaching much?

A cornered baddie.

Gotta go now, guys, my parents fly out this afternoon, and I need to catch up on PhD work I haven't done due to them being here.
MP, I'm not convinced by Snow Dog at all... but how is this any different than some of the random stuff Chris has thrown out there?
Chris wrote:TH, watch yourself with MP. I also believe he and keys are recruited.

And I VERY strongly believe SVS to be the recruiter.
Very conveniently after TH says so....
zeek wrote:Chris, is there anybody you actually believe are civ still?

I'm out tonight but still five hours ahead. Dunno who to vote for ATM. But I'll easily be back in time for the deadline.

I won't be voting for SVS however. She's a little quieter than earlier but that doesn't make her bad in my book.
What do you make of her ignoring all of the Roxy stuff?
Black Rock wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:BR who are your top suspects and why?

I suspect DFaraday. Something weird happened last night that I can't find how it would happen so I am still unsure about him. I also suspect Epig and Dom. Dom is actually my main suspect for The Master. I just can't pull anything together to support my gut feel on that.
:(
I'm sorry you feel that way... but you're wrong.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Chris wrote:TH, watch yourself with MP. I also believe he and keys are recruited.

You're wrong. I'm not recruited and S~V~S is not the recruiter. Not sure about Keys, but my gut tells me he's still the same old civvie.

We don't even know how many people have been recruited, so...

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

LC outed Mp as the Doc and MP didn't deny it. In fact he posted his secrets. But what if LC isn't a Doctor companion but a recruiter? And Mp is recruited! So what I great idea to reveal to all the Doctor....no greater civ cred than that!

Wow, reaching much?

A cornered baddie.

Gotta go now, guys, my parents fly out this afternoon, and I need to catch up on PhD work I haven't done due to them being here.
You know what I had enough of your BS. It simply an idea I'm putting out there like people do you know. It's an example of how you can't trust anyone with recruiters around. maybe not you, but people you started to trust. About my game chahging since I was lynched, I answered that and it went ignored. My attitude during the sabie lynch i dont get. Expand.
Snow Dog wrote:Just read the MP posts with his thoughts on me and there isn't much in there. Vague suspicions which I answered besides my behaviour during the sabie lynch. can't answer that is its non specific.
Snow Dog, how is it BS? I'm trying my best to lynch baddies, it's nothing personal man (actually I'm really glad you're back and I hate suspecting you for that reason, but I just do). And it's not that there "isn't much in there" and "vague", how? And which is it? Vague, not there, or BS? I explain my suspicions more than almost everyone else here. I gave four specific reasons and you haven't adequately defended against them. I'm sorry you feel you adequately defended against your behavior in the Sabie lynch; it just still appears shady to me and I don't buy a genuine explanation for it. And everyone and their mom (except Chris, no offense Chris) knew I was The Doctor before I died, so how come you're all of a sudden suspecting me now and hadn't previously?

keys56000000000 wrote:Personally I don't think Snow Dog is a Cyber/Master. He's obviously misguided, but I don't think that means he's bad. He could well be recruited, but it remains to be seen how much of a threat, if any, that represents to us.

MP7 - if your feelings on DF are purely gut-based (i.e. you cannot explicitly vouch for him) I'm moving my vote back thataways, since my gut says different.
Fair enough. Not sure I understand the case on DF at all though. Bass vote makes way more sense to me.

Linki with Dom: Lol, good point, I suppose it's not really different from the stuff Chris has been throwing out there. :p
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MP, so why does it make you more suspicious of Snow Dog but not Chris?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:MP, so why does it make you more suspicious of Snow Dog but not Chris?
Because I'm suspicious of Snow Dog due to his possible connection to Sabie, his incredible shift in behavior from what we saw out of civvie Snow Dog 1.0, and basically for these reasons: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 098#p92098.

I'm not suspicious of Chris for his behavior because I know there's a 99% chance he is either Jack Harkness or The Master. I've gone back and forth on whether I think he's which role, but for the moment I'm leaning more the former.

Not only that, but I believe Snow Dog and Bass are not only likely Cybers but likely recruited (even if not Cyber), so a lynch of one of them will provide more information.

Does that help?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom wrote:MP, so why does it make you more suspicious of Snow Dog but not Chris?
Because I'm suspicious of Snow Dog due to his possible connection to Sabie, his incredible shift in behavior from what we saw out of civvie Snow Dog 1.0, and basically for these reasons: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 098#p92098.

I'm not suspicious of Chris for his behavior because I know there's a 99% chance he is either Jack Harkness or The Master. I've gone back and forth on whether I think he's which role, but for the moment I'm leaning more the former.

Not only that, but I believe Snow Dog and Bass are not only likely Cybers but likely recruited (even if not Cyber), so a lynch of one of them will provide more information.

Does that help?
Yes. :)
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Wow, reaching much?

A cornered baddie.

MP, I'm not convinced by Snow Dog at all... but how is this any different than some of the random stuff Chris has thrown out there?

Very conveniently after TH says so....
I had a feeling someone would doubt me...
Chris wrote:I don't either. I think she focused her attention on "suspects" that if lynched, would get her some civ cred. If hedgie got lynched, and flipped civ, it would be the end of Roxy. And I think at the time she dropped her suspicion on Hedgie, she was the last Dalek, making her the player with the kill. I'm sure her recruiter was very interested in keeping her alive.

I think her recruiter would be SO interested in keeping her alive, she would have gone so far as to openly defend Roxy during her lynch....
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/postin ... 60&p=91119

Also, if lynched, Bass will be the role blocker.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Link fail: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 119#p91119

And I posted 5 days ago.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

MP vouched for me, TH. and pretty much every thing I have said has been incorrect or in error recently so i have been clamming up :derp:

I have not been recruited. I have the same civvies win conditions I started out with.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Notice SVS does not refute being accused of being the recruiter...
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

You're wrong. I'm not recruited and S~V~S is not the recruiter. Not sure about Keys, but my gut tells me he's still the same old civvie.

It could be AAAAANY number of people, but it's definitely not SVS or MP. :eye:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

MM, are you still recruited, or did you revert back to your original win conditions?

Did you ever find The Master?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Chris wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

MM, are you still recruited, or did you revert back to your original win conditions?

Did you ever find The Master?
I'll find out what I'm allowed to share and not allowed.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

LOL, I've defended S~V~S practically all game, so her role possibilities should be obvious. And my role is obvious, so...

You still going to argue one of us is the recruiter?

I'm willing to consider S~V~S has been recruited, though, I guess. I haven't been. My role would be an awesome one to have, so I honestly don't know if the recruiter can recruit anyone because that would be unbalanced, and considering I haven't been, it lends credence to that.

Why the hell would anyone listen to you anyway, confirmed baddie? :p
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
LOL, I've defended S~V~S practically all game, so her role possibilities should be obvious. And my role is obvious, so...

I'm willing to consider S~V~S has been recruited, though, I guess. I haven't been. My role would be an awesome one to have, so I honestly don't know if the recruiter can recruit anyone because that would be unbalanced, and considering I haven't been, it lends credence to that.

Why the hell would anyone listen to you anyway, confirmed baddie? :p[/quote]

Oh that's right, I'm a Dalek.

Yes it's obvious that you are a certain role, and you've pretty much roleclaimed for SVS now too.

But I'm speculating over the two secret roles.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Fixed.
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Oh that's right, I'm a Dalek.

Yes it's obvious that you are a certain role, and you've pretty much roleclaimed for SVS now too.

But I'm speculating over the two secret roles.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I was wrong about you being a Dalek, but you flipped not only Lucy Saxon, but "recruited". Whether recruited by The Master or recruited by this recruiter, nonetheless you do NOT have the civvies' best interests at heart.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

ALARM BELLS!!

How funny you should say that MP.

I've just searched you 3,424,352 posts, and you know what's funny?

You've never once brought up SVS' name, except once, when you note that SVS said something about Made playing different, and then you noted that MM flip flopped, and then tried to get you to vote for MM.

Here's the search link:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... id=2&ch=-1

So, tell us again how you've defended SVS the entire game?

:eye:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

You're a liar, Chris. I'll prove you wrong right here and now.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Chris, did you read all the banter SVS and MP had at the beginning of the game about how surprised they were that they were agreeing?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

He just said something the other day. Did you search with the tildes?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

You=Chris
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

MovingPictures07 wrote:You're a liar, Chris. I'll prove you wrong right here and now.
You're right. There is that time when you said you thought SVS was not bad on day 7 or something.

But that was it. And it CERTAINLY wasn't all game.

Dom, I searched MPs posts. I put the link in my other post. I did not read all of MPs posts... that's just not possible.

SVS, the tildes doesn't allow a search
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

I'm comfortable with my vote, DF hasn't done anything to dissuade me. He seems pretty relaxed, I was expecting a touch more panic. But I'm comfortable with Bass getting lynched, too.

linki: meow! :haha:
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 2

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Yay decoding, I suck at decoding :noble: so glad we have people who do not.

I still am not sure why people want people to say whether or not they have info.

Daisy~ you ask if people did not read your explanation of your vote.
Actually, I was only asking that of the particular person who was either intentionally or unintentionally ignoring my explanation. I don't feel ignored in the thread, and I was not playing a wounded card or anything.

And yes I did read that. I was not speaking to your tone, but rather the fact that you two seem so buddy buddy. It is just mildly concerning. Not enough for me to fully suspect you guys but it certainly is different so yeah you are achieving different.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Actually, I'm starting to feel more comfortable in a Spacedaisy vote... the more I think about that post it just really bugs me. I'm switching to her for now.

I need to catch up on posts made since I last posted so I will do so shortly here.
I call bullshit. First off I didn't play WWE or if I did I died early because I don't remember it AT ALL. So whatever the two of you did there is irrelevant to conversation about MY alignment. Second of all, you are the kind of player who will intentionally change how you handle things to avoid being caught by repeating your behavior. You've done it before, more than once. Sometimes successfully, sometimes not. So why should your "meta" be any kind of defense for you. Yet almost every Mae I have seen you play as a civ with SVS you have at one point or another suspected her. And yes the fact you and she are buddy buddy does not sit well with me. I thought you might be civ at first, when everyone was on you about the zeek debacle. But then after you started to get people off your back then you were like, Enrique! Didn't stick. Maybe TH! Nah, not flying either. Wait...he did suspect SVS for like five,invites. Even summarized her in a post here. Next it's like ROX! But he backs off that as soon as she responds. Then Made. Not happening. Until finally he settled on Juliets. Which ended in her lynch.

And consider this, why would I as a Baddie want to rile up the person who could be my most credible supporter? It makes more sense for me to want to get him to trust me because people will trust his read of me more than just anyone. I said what I said because I was mildly worried he was pulling one over on me and now I am full blown suspicious of him with the responses he gave me. Plus if he was suspect of her earlier but had felt like he didn't end up feeling so suspicious after all, why didn't he just point that out when I brought it up? Go ahead and lynch me, you won't lose power wise and you might gain a brand new point of view on this situation.

I might be wrong about you. But I KNOW you are wrong about me.
Either you're super paranoid about me or you're flip flopping.

First off, you got lynched DAY 6 in WWE. So you clearly played. In fact, that was the game I had that huge deal where I tricked your sister, CBK, into voting for me, to put me 6 votes to 7, and then I switched the lynch to myself to cause confusion and because we were about to go on vacation. And I got lynched Day 4, so you lasted at least up through that lynch, and this is something we've talked about before, so... :ponder:

I'm not "buddy buddy" with S~V~S, I just have seen absolutely no reason to distrust her since about N1-ish.

Sure, I've changed my mind on players a bunch, but you know that's how I play as a civvie, do you not? Personally, I think my civvie and baddie games are really distinct, but that's impossible for me to tell since I know what I'm doing.. I just find it odd you'd switch from:
Spacedaisy wrote:Oh one more thing! I have not gotten any Baddie vibes from MP so far, though it is early. It doesn't usually take too long for his Baddie self to shine through when he is not civ. and I think this thing with Dana is just a case of misreading him because she is not used to his play style. He can be over the top sometimes.... Or pretty much all the time! ;)
Spacedaisy wrote:I disagree. While he can be a manic FEB, I am not seeing Baddie MP here. He can fool me, he has done it before, but I'm not seeing what I normally I see from Baddie MP. I am seeing MP who is completely stressed out though.
Spacedaisy wrote:I honestly don't think I will be voting for MP, Enrique, or zeek. I, not sure who the heck I WILL be voting for though.
To, as you say, "full blown suspicious" of me. Why? Just because I grilled you for points that you made that made no sense? In no point in your post above do you actually explain why you should be concerned about S~V~S and I not gunning after each other. Yes, I go after her a lot. But you and I both know that if we were on a baddie team together, I would not hesitate at the first possible opportunity to grill her publicly. So you never really specify why the fact that, despite the fact that it's only Day 2, the fact that we're not at each other's throats is "concerning". Especially since you just sunk me in D1 of Monty Python because you thought I wasn't taking into consideration that I typically can't read S~V~S and yet I was gunning after her.

I don't understand your argument about riling me up. You defended me. Why would any of your posts have riled me up? I just called you out for that one post because there were a few things I wanted honest answers to.

I must admit, I am somewhat nervous that you're actually a civvie and you're just reading me incorrectly, but I also feel vindicated by your response, and I definitely think there's a possibility you're bad.
Chris, here's my first post defending S~V~S. obviously I didn't want to bring a TON of attention to her, but it's the first of many (will find more).
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I was wrong about you being a Dalek, but you flipped not only Lucy Saxon, but "recruited". Whether recruited by The Master or recruited by this recruiter, nonetheless you do NOT have the civvies' best interests at heart.
That is the wrong assumption to make. First off, there are two other secret roles. Nobody (publicly) knows who they are, where they are aligned, or what they can do.

I wouldn't be surprised if you and SVS have BTSC. There's a couple other players I wouldn't doubt having it with you either. What I wonder is if that is a pro-town or anti-town team.

Linki: woof woof

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Chris wrote:Notice SVS does not refute being accused of being the recruiter...
I am not the recruiter. I don't know who the recruiter is.

Based on my reaction to your role hint, Chris's, I figured you might have seen where I was coming from. But I guess not, Lol.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Chris wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:You're a liar, Chris. I'll prove you wrong right here and now.
You're right. There is that time when you said you thought SVS was not bad on day 7 or something.

But that was it. And it CERTAINLY wasn't all game.

Dom, I searched MPs posts. I put the link in my other post. I did not read all of MPs posts... that's just not possible.

SVS, the tildes doesn't allow a search
Well, you should have done some manual reading before making an accusation like that. MPalmost always uses the tildes I have noticed. He's formal that way :)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Not to mention my whole case against Daisy was predicated against her suspicion mongering me and S~V~S.

Not to mention I've asked for her thoughts more than practically anyone else this game (maybe zeek is the only exception?)

I didn't want to put a target on certain people this game, but at times I dropped hints because I felt I was forced to. Here I said S~V~S's suspicion against me was "ironic" (get it now?): http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 548#p89548

etc.

I'm not going to go through more unless you want since I shouldn't even be here (I should be doing my essay). :P

And I realize "liar" was a strong use of words, but will you stop making posts like that before you thoroughly fact-check them?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

MP, what day was that post from?

Also, I only searched svs and s-v-s. s~v~s will not search. SO I could be wrong. I was in the middle of searching MPs posts when he posted that he defended SVS all game, and I honestly don't remember him doing that at all.

That's why when he made that post on day 7, about how he trusts her, I was surprised to see it.

MP, I'd rephrase my accusation to say that you haven't said anything in defense of SVS from maybe day 3 o 4 until very recently.

Also, I wasn't here for that Daisy exchange, and I never read back.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I was wrong about you being a Dalek, but you flipped not only Lucy Saxon, but "recruited". Whether recruited by The Master or recruited by this recruiter, nonetheless you do NOT have the civvies' best interests at heart.
That is the wrong assumption to make. First off, there are two other secret roles. Nobody (publicly) knows who they are, where they are aligned, or what they can do.

I wouldn't be surprised if you and SVS have BTSC. There's a couple other players I wouldn't doubt having it with you either. What I wonder is if that is a pro-town or anti-town team.

Linki: woof woof
Sure, you actually raise a good point; trying to peg people into a recruiter role is one thing, since we know Roxy was recruited, but trying to speculate how the recruiter role works or spout how we know it works is another.

Do you not agree?

This is why Bass's comments are particularly suspicious.

We don't have BTSC, and I don't have BTSC with anyone else for that matter, though that would have been awesome. :D
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Chris wrote:MP, what day was that post from?

Also, I only searched svs and s-v-s. s~v~s will not search. SO I could be wrong. I was in the middle of searching MPs posts when he posted that he defended SVS all game, and I honestly don't remember him doing that at all.

That's why when he made that post on day 7, about how he trusts her, I was surprised to see it.

MP, I'd rephrase my accusation to say that you haven't said anything in defense of SVS from maybe day 3 o 4 until very recently.

Also, I wasn't here for that Daisy exchange, and I never read back.
First one was Day 2. Second one was Day 5.

I perhaps overexaggerated a bit; obviously I didn't want to put a target on S~V~S's back, so I didn't want to defend her as hard as I did Daisy and Dana (whose relationship I explained earlier, but I defended them harder for a reason).

You weren't here during D2 and D3? Oh, that's right, was that when splints and keys were visiting?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:And I realize "liar" was a strong use of words, but will you stop making posts like that before you thoroughly fact-check them?
Is that because you forgot Chris is a civ? You never backed off your accusation of me a few days back, which in fact, never did involve "lying".

Linki: more of the same

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:And I realize "liar" was a strong use of words, but will you stop making posts like that before you thoroughly fact-check them?
Is that because you forgot Chris is a civ? You never backed off your accusation of me a few days back, which in fact, never did involve "lying".

Lol, I'll address this, but then I need to go, and I'm ignoring your posts, because I have no reason to trust you (nor does anyone else).

Forgot Chris is a civ? Are you fucking kidding me (excuse my language, but WTF)? I've said repeatedly many times I believe he's either Jack or The Master, and I have never said I 100% believe him to be a civvie. Where the hell did you get that?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Chris's behavior could be explained one of two ways:

1) He's a paranoid as fuck civvie (this fits Jack).

2) He's suspicion mongering and flinging shit constantly because he's independent (this fits The Master).

Either explanation could be additionally explained by the fact that he played relatively under the radar until he survived the 2 NKs and since then has been playing much more intensely.

Well, I've put off PhD work long enough, see you folks later! Here's hoping for more information and a good result. :)
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

Okay, my thoughts on people mentioned so far:

Bass: I'm supicious of him being adamant Hedgeowl is the recruiter. The case doesn't make sense to me because I don't believe Hedgeowl would have recruited Metalmarsh and then thrown him under the bus so easily. The lynch was a draw and, not counting additional voting powers, if Hedgeowl had gone the other way it would have been a two vote majority. I'm likely going to vote Bass for this reason, cause it seems like a stitch up to me.

DFaraday: I wouldn't be opposed to voting this way but with all the NK survivals in this game his survival can't exactly be called suspicious. MP seems to have reason to think she's a civ, although he's not certain. It's not strong enough for me to put my vote there yet.

SVS: MP seems certain she's civ and I have no reason to doubt this. She could have been recruited but if we start voting on that reason alone we might as well ignore voting patterns and any real reasons for voting because anyone could be bad. True she is a little quieter than she has been in the past but that could mean any number of things.

Snow Dog: I was the first to criticise his play as SD1 and I'm not about to criticise him for changing it up now. Why wouldn't he after he got lynched earlier in the game? That said he does have a different role and that may be the cause of his change. Doesn't necessarily make him bad though, so I'd need a bit more to consider voting this way.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'll find out what I'm allowed to share and not allowed.
I ask for info, you say I wouldn't believe you if you gave me it, now you're fine sharing? Why?

linki - Jeez, that escalated quickly. Chris, MP has defended SVS when she's been brought up, though I don't think she's really been brough up that much.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

zeek wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'll find out what I'm allowed to share and not allowed.
I ask for info, you say I wouldn't believe you if you gave me it, now you're fine sharing? Why?
I was catching up on the game thread at the time. I still think my speculation won't be taken well, so I'm just gonna hold off on it for now.

Plus I know that I can't be lynched today, so I'm still gonna observe more.

Btw, what are your thoughts now that you are back in the game?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Never mind zeek, I deleted your thoughts from my quote and forgot you posted them. XD

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Lol, I'll address this, but then I need to go, and I'm ignoring your posts, because I have no reason to trust you (nor does anyone else).

Forgot Chris is a civ? Are you fucking kidding me (excuse my language, but WTF)? I've said repeatedly many times I believe he's either Jack or The Master, and I have never said I 100% believe him to be a civvie. Where the hell did you get that?
Your reactions to my statements are VASTLY different to your reactions to Chris' statements. Is it because of your reads? (No) Is it because of public opinion? (probably) I dunno, but I find this odd. You accused him of lying, and immediately backed off from the statement. No one is really suspicious of him. You accused me of lying before I was lynched, and continuously pushed and pushed and pushed it. Oh hey, there was speculation there too. Btw, I wasn't even lying. :evileye:

*Disclaimer* This next passage contains some hypothetical situations. Some of this may or may not be true, but may be based on real situations. This is not all real fact. And this leads to my other point. You say that I am not sincere, and I'm going to call that BS. Let's think about the Dana situation for a moment from a couple different vantages. If I was a Dalek (which we can agree that I'm not), then my belief that Dana was a Dalek is of course going to be insincere, and ultimately a pointless case even if she was lynched. Next vantage, if I am ANY (we'll disregard unknown secret roles for now) other alignment, then I want the Daleks eliminated. Read the roles. Now let's look at if I'm aligned to an unknown party. Either I'm going to be civvie aligned or self(indy)aligned. Either way, there is not going to be a single case where I need the Daleks alive to win. If you care to try to prove me wrong. Offer a counter-example.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

In reading back on MP, I noticed that SVS and Roxy were really trying to get people to vote for Epig over MM.

Roxy goes out of her way to try to convince MP to vote for Epig over MM.

For me, that's further proof that they were on the same recruited team.

Still digging.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I have always felt like, generally, S~V~S is someone under MP's wing, like SpaceDaisy and Dana were, I believe. :| Stay safe, S~V~S.

Also, changing my vote back to Bass... I was just going along with my boy keys in his pressure plan for DFaraday, but I have to go to work now. Bass, as I said before, is the lynch for me today.
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

I was confused then!

MM, are you voting today? I noticed you chose the Mod/non/dead option.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

zeek wrote:I was confused then!

MM, are you voting today? I noticed you chose the Mod/non/dead option.
That was before I realized I was alive.

I'm probably voting for Bass, but I'm still looking at other possibilities, so I haven't voted yet. I just finished reading up on Strax's kills and DF's survival. I believe DF may be a civ, but I won't discount that he could be the Cyber Controller.

I also have a theory about Chris (which actually supports MP's theory), which I will post soon.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Chris
Tyrant

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Night 8

Post by Chris »

[quote="MovingPictures07"]In fact, I will eat a hat if Dana or S~V~S are bad. Same with zeek and keys, but to a slightly lesser extent.

Based on thread reads and a process of elimination, I don't really think Gotrees or DFaraday are bad right now either, but with regards to those I could be wrong.

I do think we're on the right track to catch a Cyberman with Sabie's reveal, and the only leads as to The Master which I believe are likely are either Chris or BR, so we need more evidence there, as it could be someone else even. And assuming there is a single recruiter, which I think is likely, I just don't know who it could be, but I think we can get a better idea by pooling all of our information together and eliminating people from the possible pool. However, we might need first need more insight into what kind of recruiter dynamic this person even has; I would assume over the course of 8 nights there will have been more than only Roxy as a recruit, so if only we could find another recruit, that would be nice. Given Sabie was the role checker and some things that have gone down, it is possible we will find a Cyberman who could flip recruited, I think. If so, or even if not, that should give more direction. Thoughts?[/quote]

This is the line that stuck out to me. I've seen him defend Dana like he is here, but I've never seen him defend SVS or keys like this before.

This is day 8.

I suspect MP was recruited on night 7, the day he was killed. When he came back on day 8, he felt different.

Here's what I think, take it or leave it.

I think SVS is the recruiter. I think she got to recruit on odd nights.

I think she recruited Roxy on day 1. (Makes sense, they're very good friends)

I think she recruited keys on night 3. (I have some slight concern he is The Master based on my theories lining up with The Master killing people who would help the recruiter with end game. Ex: I think Daisy was a Dalek, and Roxy was recruited. In order to get the Dalek kill for the recruiter, Daisy had to be killed. My opinion. Deal with it. I have over evidence of Daisy being bad)

I think she recruited MM on night 5.

And I think, after so much hinting and other evidence, SVS recruited MP, The Doctor, on night 7.

I think there's been a push for keys to come in here and discredit my work on Snow, Bass and Epig, because now that SVS doesn't have the Dalek kill, she wants the CyberMan kill. I think that's why keys came in here saying that my work wasn't what got Sabie. If I'm right, I named the Cyber crew, and the recruiter wants them. Why... its more than just their kill. If the Cyber Head has found the Body ( I think he did) then they've got votes too.

They're setting up their end game. If she has The Master, then she just needs to get the Cyber kill recruited, then have more recruited players than civs, and it's game over.

Oh yeah, The Master killed MP on night 7 knowing that he'd come back, and it would buy MP the best civvie cred ever, allowing him to gain the trust of others to follow his lead.

It's brilliant actually...

And with keys being recruited too... it would certainly explain keys suddenly saying that he knew MP was good after he was killed. It's setting him up to be able to side with MP once he comes back.

I mean, does anyone really believe that keys was keeping the pressure on MP because he KNEW MP was The Doctor, and that keys' suspicion would help keep MP safe??

Lastly, I'm of the hope that recruited players return to their previous win conditions, and have to treat any info gained the same way you'd treat a role check. So I'd like to lynch SVS, not keys or MP. (Unless keys IS The Master)

If not SVS, I want to lynch Bass or Snow Dog.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Chris wrote:In reading back on MP, I noticed that SVS and Roxy were really trying to get people to vote for Epig over MM.

Still digging.
Like I said Chris, I have not been recruited. You saw how fast I pulled my vote off of you when you made that role hint. You think about that. If you keep not seeing what I am saying, I am going to have no choice but to stop believing that hint. Which is the only reason I took my vote off you. Iirc I was also one of the only people defending you yesterday.

And MM, <3 you but totally not listening to you either.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I should say too, I could has the keys and MM recruitment reversed.

But think of this... if MM HAD made contact with The Master, then the recruiter recruited MM< the recruiter would know EXACTLY who The Master is.

You know who'd be recruited next, right?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

S~V~S wrote:
Chris wrote:In reading back on MP, I noticed that SVS and Roxy were really trying to get people to vote for Epig over MM.

Still digging.
Like I said Chris, I have not been recruited. You saw how fast I pulled my vote off of you when you made that role hint. You think about that. If you keep not seeing what I am saying, I am going to have no choice but to stop believing that hint. Which is the only reason I took my vote off you. Iirc I was also one of the only people defending you yesterday.

And MM, <3 you but totally not listening to you either.
So, threats to try to get me off of your case?

And what, you're claiming to be Sarah? I doubt it...
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I think you defended me because you either planned on recruiting me or you wanted me to shut up.

You changed your tune on me after I dropped that hint about the recruiter going as fas as openly defending Roxy in the thread.

Let's remember that you wanted to vote me because you thought I wouldn't have replaced into a role like Jack Harkness or Sarah.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Also, there's no guaruntee that Sarah is alive.

She could have been targeted for a kill, and just failed the 50/50. And no one would know the difference in the night post.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Chris, I don't know if you've said so anywhere, but do you think this recruiter (SVS as you say) is civ or bad? What are your thoughts there?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

No not threats, Chris. Just the way it is. I don't care if you get off my back or not. I don't imagine you will get very far with a lynch of me.

Return to “Previous Jobs”