Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 1

Post by S~V~S »

Juliets can bring the guilt, but i have never seen her bring it quite like this. "Absolve" is a pretty strong word.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Honestly, if 15 out of 31 players missed the D1 vote and I was hosting, I'd be half tempted to just modkill them all. That's insane.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:Juliets can bring the guilt, but i have never seen her bring it quite like this. "Absolve" is a pretty strong word.
I will admit that her language makes me nervous, but I can't help that she made some really serious wording errors that made her look incredibly suspicious.

Do you have any opinions on players other than juliets, out of curiosity?
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

S~V~S wrote:Juliets can bring the guilt, but i have never seen her bring it quite like this. "Absolve" is a pretty strong word.
Heavy, innit? It's not personal, it's suspicion in a game.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Just keep telling yourself that that reworded post meant I was bad. Keep telling yourself.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

...Two Days Later....

Diggz(aka BDH) looks up frustratedly from his latop. "Stoopid Injuries! Stoopid Dharma Leauge! Now I can't even win against the guy who let the computer pick his team!!! Kittens!!!! Sweetie!!! Make me feel better!"

"Maaw," replies Penny.
"Meooooow," answers Clara.

"Sweetie?" Diggz hops on IRC. "Has anyone seen Bea? She left two days ago to watch Dr Who with BWT."
"Nobody's seen or heard from Bea and BWT for days!" JC told him.
"We were just about get together to go find them," said MP.
"Diggz and Bea are married?" dana said thoughtfully.
"My team's winning and I didn't even do anything." teased Epi.
"Come watch my new episode of DHReviews!" DH plugs.
"Why am I in this post? What are the secrets? If it's an odd hour and the moon is aligned with Jupiter is there any way Bea will actually have anything of any sort of scientific fact in her post?" Appje starts to rev up.
"You guys! Shhhh!! You're not even playing this game." Scolds Nikki
froggy gives all nonplayers some german chocolate cake with no milk to shut them up.

Finally everyone arrives at the remains of BWT's house. The door is knocked down, rubble is everywhere and there are two piles of dust sitting on the couch while the tv plays this for no one:

Confused and hurt by the loss of such wonderful forum members, the TS members were looking for a reason to justify what had happened. And more importantly, they were looking for someone to blame. The accusations began to fly.

"My Big Sis and my Best Friend! It must be the stranger amongst us!" MP shouted.
"No way, it's probably you. You're too egar to accuse. You're hiding something." Rico Suave replied.
"Man....can't we just be chill and shit?" Made said rather calmly.
"I hope this wasn't because of our new stash." SVS mumbled to no one in particular.

The yelling and shouting continued until finally mob mentality took over and it was decided through group think that Juliet should die. Somehow TH found a rope. Elo found a knife. Snowy found BTW's ninja stars. Of course BTW has ninja stars. :noble: The crowd moved in closer on Juliet. And sought their bloody revenge.

Once the killing was done, the crowd's head began to clear. As it did they heard a strange woooshing noise as a blue telephone box appeared in the living room.

"Holy crap, it's real," muttered Bass.
"Why is there a phone box in the living room and why is it the wrong colour?" Keys asked.

Just as the crowd was thinking of going up to the box, the door creeked open and out walked a slightly older Scottsman looking around inquisitively.

"Right. You're all here. That saves a bit of time." He notices the two piles of dust regretfully. "They were found. I thought I had them tucked away safely enough but somehow they were found."

"Excuse me, what the hell is going on here?" Diggz asks angrily.

"I'm The Doctor. Bea and BWT were helping me to uncover a plot to destroy the universe. Someone has been traveling through space and time and undoing everything I've done. I have to find the culprit and stop this plan."
He looks over each person once, then twice."Wait. There are 30 of you. That's too many. Think Doctor. Think." He begins pacing the floor to try to figure out what is going on. Everyone looks on in stunned silence.

As he paces he notices the body of Juliets. "This is curious. Why didn't this body vaporize like Bea's and BTW's did?"
"ummm..." Rox started to say.
"I doubt you'll be much help. I am much more clever than you are! Just be quiet and let me think."
"Sir," splintsy started "we were so grief stricken over the loss of Bea and BTW that um...we did that. I'm not quite sure how it happened, it just did."

The Doctor seemed to pay them no attention as he leaned over the body and produced a note. He read it and shoved it into his pocket. The Doctor pulled out his sonic srewdriver and scanned the crowd. "This can't be right." He shakes it and points it at the crowd again. His eyes narrow in on splintsy. "You say, you did this?"

"Well, it all happened so fast. First we were trying to figure out who hurt Bea and BTW. Next thing we know someone has a knife and ninja stars and a gun and then we all piled in and when it was over Juliets was dead."

"Fools! Why didn't you wait for me? I was hot on their trail. You lot are coming with me."

"Wait? Where are you taking us? How are we all going to fit in there? I have to be back to Uni soon." Bullz tells The Doctor.

"Just get in now! It's a time machine, once this is straightened out you'll be back in time for Uni." He replies as he holds the door waving everyone inside. As they enter one by one, each person gasps at the site before them. "It's bigger on the inside." Goatees mutters. The Doctor looks annoyed.

"Right, I will go slowly so your small brains can follow. I found this note on Juliet's body." He begins to read aloud:

Doctor,

By now you have discovered that I found your spies and have dealt with them. I've also found your companions and hidden some spies in the mix as well. I've truly mixed everything up. I would tell you to give up, but I know you won't. Good luck trying to figure out who is a friend and who is working for us. Send a pm to both hosts with a picture of something doctor who related that also includes kitties for the chance to win a fabulous prize for literacy. I had her killed first because I know how to strike your heart deep. I know you'll come chasing after us to your own demise so I've created a game. Here is a list of planets. There will be items that can hurt or help your cause on them. Choose your destination wisely.

The Valeyard.

The Doctor folds the note back up and puts it in his pocket. "The Valeyard. I've dreaded this day. It figures he is behind this all. He would know all the people I've most loved and steal them from me. Choose a planet you lot. I have to begin to figure out the enemy among us."

The TARDIS begins to wooosh again and flicker in and out of sight while Diggz stares on.

"Football sucks, my sweetie is dead, and I don't get to go on the TARDIS.

WORST. DAY. EVER!! :wall: :wall: :sigh: "

Julets is dead. She was RIVER SONG. :(

You now have TILL 10 PM EST to choose a destination and do anything else you need to do. Please send all PM's to both hosts. If you choose not to perform a night action, send us a PM stating so. If we don't have a PM we will assume it's a missed PM and mayormaynot punish accordingly. I'm sorry for the floating time. We're working with both of our weird schedules to try to get something more consistent. I promise it'll balance out soon!!

There were 11 missing votes in a game of 31 players. That's almost half!!! This is UNACCEPTABLE. :mad:

If you missed this vote you must make 5 on topic posts between the beginning of night and the end of this next day phase. Please number your on topic posts at the end of each post. You must also apologize to JC for missing the vote and tell her how awesome she is. That post does not count toward your 5 on topic posts. :noble: If missed votes continue to be a problem we will punish MORE severely up to and including modkilling.

linki with MP - was it 15? I counted 11 missing with canuck's thread vote? But I know maths is not my strong suit and I've been more worried with getting stuff to you guys than updating the ss right now...
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Aww fuck.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

At this stage, not really, Alex. Zeek asked me this same question, although slightly more confrontationally. I am trying to step back a bit from my tunnelvision style, and 3 games + end of month (+end of fiscal year) at work has me stretched thinner than I might like. I hope to start tunnelling this weekend :D

Linki~ I did not mean that in a negative way, Zeek. Juliets is formidable.

Linki, well that sucks.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, I didn't count 15, I was going based on what BWT said. If it's 11, that still sucks.

RIP juliets, sorry it went down this way.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:At this stage, not really, Alex. Zeek asked me this same question, although slightly more confrontationally. I am trying to step back a bit from my tunnelvision style, and 3 games + end of month (+end of fiscal year) at work has me stretched thinner than I might like. I hope to start tunnelling this weekend :D

Linki~ I did not mean that in a negative way, Zeek. Juliets is formidable.

Linki, well that sucks.
Thanks for responding, that makes a lot of sense. I just haven't seen your usual self yet which was making me wonder what's on your mind.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Enrique »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Honestly, if 15 out of 31 players missed the D1 vote and I was hosting, I'd be half tempted to just modkill them all. That's insane.
DF and MR both for themselves, Roxy randomized, a few drive-bys. Yeah not a great round for votes.

As far as I can tell the following players didn't vote:

BR
Boogs
splints
Gotrees
Hedge
keys
LC
Made
MM
rey
Snow Dog

So that's 11, not 15. MM and Hedge just hardly missed it, Gotrees hasn't been around at all, can't remember seeing rey either? Splints and Keys at least we know are busy. Surprised Made didn't vote, really, he's been talking a fair bit.

linki: :| RIP juliets. Honestly thought we'd get a Day 1 baddie this time.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I wonder: Baddies could have taken three strategies here, really, (1) avoided the juliets lynch and voted elsewhere, (2) bandwagoned onto the juliets lynch, or (3) missed the vote.

Of (2), Elo, sabie, and Bullz's votes struck me as most suspicious.

Of (1) and (3), I'm not sure yet. Requires further analysis. But I have my eye on a few players, that's for sure. :eye:

Linki with Enrique: Thanks for clarifying and making the list of the 11. I was about to do it myself, but you just saved me like a minute or two. :D
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So now that you know they were not trying to save juliets, what do you make of those people who voted you, Enrique?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Spacedaisy »

Well...

So can anyone give me some insight on these planets?

I have some thoughts on today, but I want to let them percolate a bit before I say anything.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy wrote:Well...

So can anyone give me some insight on these planets?

I have some thoughts on today, but I want to let them percolate a bit before I say anything.
Hopefully this helps: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Doctor_Who_planets
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

OFFICIAL CLARIFICATION

The Night 1 period will NOT be extended for an extra hour. It will end at the the time stated in the night poll (so a bit after 9 EST). I will be adding an extra 2 hours to the Day 2 poll so that way the ends of Days/Nights work better with my schedule. Thank you for your cooperation, and we now return you to your regularly scheduled bloodbath. :feb:
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Enrique wrote: Surprised Made didn't vote, really, he's been talking a fair bit.
Made is currently at homecoming right now, but I thought he voted before he left? He has been acting a little bit odd. Not as much like his normal self, can you see it Enri? I feel like he's being more careful than he has been in the past two games, but it still might be too soon to tell.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dana wrote:
Enrique wrote: Surprised Made didn't vote, really, he's been talking a fair bit.
Made is currently at homecoming right now, but I thought he voted before he left? He has been acting a little bit odd. Not as much like his normal self, can you see it Enri? I feel like he's being more careful than he has been in the past two games, but it still might be too soon to tell.
I had this impression too, I'm definitely watching him particularly closely. If juliets did flip bad, I was going to gun after Made, but now that she hasn't, I'm not totally sure about him.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Votes Alzarius~ Adric was from there and he was awesome :noble:
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I'm going to bed. I'll look at the fallout from this tomorrow.

Clearly the Valeyard is a role in this game. He is the evil version of the Doctor, quite literally.

In regard to the night poll, it may effect the game so here's some links. I'll look at these closer tomorrow as well but I recall Alzarius having some connection to healing but I can't remember what.

Alfava Metraxis has a fucking army of Weeping Angels on so lets avoid that option.

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Alfava_Metraxis
http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Arkheon
http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Alzarius
http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Azure
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm voting for Alzarius. It sounds the most pleasant out of the four, with the first planet sounding least pleasant, IMO.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:After the lynch is over Epi is going to say he is not sorry because, he will say, I did baddie things. Or made mistakes that couldn't be corrected. Keep in mind people make mistakes like posting in the wrong thread all the time - civs and baddies It sure would be nice to know what those baddie things are that I did. Please the rest of you, hound Epi when he says something is so and make him explain himself. This is what happens when you let him get away with thinking things are one way and no one challenges him. Remember if you are civ it could be you next. He and someone else votes for you, people come in the thread who are tired and just take the easy way.
This.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

yeah really. I am all about this right now.
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

zeek wrote:I'm going to bed. I'll look at the fallout from this tomorrow.

Clearly the Valeyard is a role in this game. He is the evil version of the Doctor, quite literally.

In regard to the night poll, it may effect the game so here's some links. I'll look at these closer tomorrow as well but I recall Alzarius having some connection to healing but I can't remember what.

Alfava Metraxis has a fucking army of Weeping Angels on so lets avoid that option.

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Alfava_Metraxis
http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Arkheon
http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Alzarius
http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Azure
I thought the master was the evil doctor? I guess I haven't followed the show as well as I thought I did. Thank you for the information and links!
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

S~V~S wrote:So now that you know they were not trying to save juliets, what do you make of those people who voted you, Enrique?
That they're misguided :shrug:

Nikki doesn't seem to be following very well and probably just voted for me because I'm a familiar name.
Juliets was trying to save herself.
Bass came in late and decided he'd vote for me over juliets. He wasn't trying to defend her, so fair enough, I just "pinged him harder."

Dom and Blooper were just wrong I guess :p Blooper was still catching up by the time she voted for me, and Dom did so way before the juliets thing even started. So, yeah, I don't know. Worth keeping in mind maybe that I had a couple additional votes (Epig and Nikki) before this, so it may have looked like I was getting lynched.

linki @Dana - Made isn't exactly the easiest player to read lol, but I'll keep that in mind :p Only time we played together I was right about him, though. I'll look into his posts, but nothing has really jumped out at me.
ImageImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

The Master is an evil time lord, like the Doctor, but the Valeyard is literally the evil incarnation of the Doctor. All his darkness and hate.

Anyway :offtobed:
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

You guys not voting?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

For the lazy, these are our options:

Alfava Metraxis
Alfava Metraxis (aka. Alfalfa Metraxis) is a planet in the Dundra System, once home to the extinct Aplans, and colonised by humans sometime in the 51st century. It is home to more than one "Maze of the dead", mass tombs where the dead are supposedly buried in the walls and represented with statues. However, all of the statues are revealed to be Weeping Angels. The Doctor, Amy and River Song landed on this planet in The Time of Angels after following the path of the spaceship, Byzantium. Alfalfa Metraxis is the 7th planet in the Dundra System and has 11 hour days.
Weeping Angels aren't good, right? I only know the name from the Doctor Who theme in BGO :p

Alzarius
Alzarius is Adric's homeworld, located in E-Space. It appeared in the serial Full Circle. Its galactic coordinates are identical to those of Gallifrey—except they were negative.[1] Alzarius is covered in lush, dense forests and marshlands. Every 50 years, the planet is dragged further away from its sun by a larger planet, causing a phenomenon known as "Mistfall".
:shrug: Aldric isn't a role in this game, so no clue.

Arkheon
Arkheon, also known as the Planet of Ghosts, is a planet located near the Crab Nebula, just past the Pleiades, left at the Blue Star Worlds. Temporal echoes resembling ghosts roamed the surface due to a temporal fissure in the planet's core. The world was virtually destroyed by the Daleks, but the remains were visited in Prisoner of the Daleks.
Sounds spooky, except not really if they're not actually ghosts. Reminds me of the opening scene of Guardians of the Galaxy. Are we gonna find any orbs in here? :p

Azure
Azure is a blue planet seen from the ships in the Fourth Doctor story Nightmare of Eden.
Well OK that's specific.
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Oh apparently Alzarius is the consensus then... the third one sounded cool to me.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Enrique wrote:Oh apparently Alzarius is the consensus then... the third one sounded cool to me.
Bullshit it did and I'm sorry I wavered.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I'm not giving this too much thought. As far as I know there were no effects to the Day 0 poll, and I know we're fans of placeholder polls around here. Out of the 4, one sounded like a terrible option and there was no detail on the other 2. I voted and realized people were big fans of the second option. Whatever, I don't even watch the show.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:Just keep telling yourself that that reworded post meant I was bad. Keep telling yourself.
It didn't mean you were bad. It meant you were suspicious.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Hedgeowl »

RIP juliets/RIver Song! What an awesome role (granted all the roles are really) Sorry to see you go as you are a wonderful and inquisitive player to have in any game. I will try not to miss anymore votes. I was literally about to click when it ended. :(

There is no effing way I would vote for Alfava, scariest freaking planet.

Voting Alzarius for lushness.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

what showed up on my phone the moment I walked into the stadium (sorry can't post imgur pictures as proper pictures in thread apparently)
For the little it's worth, I was going to vote epi. I have screen shots of the message I typed and intended to send if anyone would like to hear them, RIP Juliet.
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I wonder: Baddies could have taken three strategies here, really, (1) avoided the juliets lynch and voted elsewhere, (2) bandwagoned onto the juliets lynch, or (3) missed the vote.

Of (1) and (3), I'm not sure yet. Requires further analysis. But I have my eye on a few players, that's for sure. :eye:

Linki with Enrique: Thanks for clarifying and making the list of the 11. I was about to do it myself, but you just saved me like a minute or two. :D
This is every possible option?
Either vote Juliet, not vote Juliet or not vote.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Everyone took one of those strategies, bad or not.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Made wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I wonder: Baddies could have taken three strategies here, really, (1) avoided the juliets lynch and voted elsewhere, (2) bandwagoned onto the juliets lynch, or (3) missed the vote.

This is every possible option?
Either vote Juliet, not vote Juliet or not vote.
LOL, that was my point, I am trying to think of every different angle and come up with my top suspects within each possibility. Really just to help me more than anything. :p
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:Everyone took one of those strategies, bad or not.
OK, this is bothering me, SVS, what the fuck game are you playing?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

... what?
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Enrique wrote:... what?
shhh
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

Hi everyone! I had a rather exhausting night and just caught up. I will do my best to comment appropriately.
Made wrote:
Dom wrote:I find some of the points on Enrique to be valid. I do. However, I couldn't help but notice how hypocritical MP is being.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Enrique wrote:No. It's suspicious that he used it without any indication that he was around when it was used.
I waited until Day 1. But you, sir, are my greatest suspect.
Wow, I actually agree here.
So you agree-- Enrique is your greatest suspect.
MovingPictures07 wrote: Fair, I don't feel very strongly about this Enrique suspicion, but I do believe in it, and I do think he very well could be bad. I wouldn't have voted him if we couldn't change votes, but since we can, thought I might as well.
MovingPictures07 wrote: So now here you go trying to subtly push that my behavior was really forced and over the top, just like Dana, yet you're "not making any accusations"?

I don't buy it.

Am I bad or not, Enri?
Seriously?
Does anyone know how this post is suppose to be read, he never clarified what exact he felt was hypocritical.
I absolutely clarified this.
There, however, IS something else I didn't clarify. Why did you get the two confused?
Made wrote: Also, thanks, misread Dom's post.
Explain to me how you "misread" my post. Explain to me that "misreading" my post would cause you to think I NEVER clarified on a post that I had made earlier.

I will be honest, I found Juliets post confusion to be suspicious, but I am not sure I would have voted for her-- though, i don't feel like I'm a fair judge of this since I have retrospect at this point.

My Day 1 suspicion on Enrique can be summed up as follows (since people have asked):
I thought his "slip" that he had caught zeke in was very weak and convoluted. I thought he was pushing a lynch on what he thought would be an easy target. I felt his reaction was very insincere.
However, Made has my eye at this point, anyway.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Listen guys, I doubt I'll survive the Night so I will detail my thoughts on people today instead of safely waiting for Day 2. But not yet.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Epignosis wrote:
Enrique wrote:Oh apparently Alzarius is the consensus then... the third one sounded cool to me.
Bullshit it did and I'm sorry I wavered.
Give everyone a chance to vote the way they want...
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Rest in peace juliets :(
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Dom wrote:Hi everyone! I had a rather exhausting night and just caught up. I will do my best to comment appropriately.
Made wrote:
Dom wrote:I find some of the points on Enrique to be valid. I do. However, I couldn't help but notice how hypocritical MP is being.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Enrique wrote:No. It's suspicious that he used it without any indication that he was around when it was used.
I waited until Day 1. But you, sir, are my greatest suspect.
Wow, I actually agree here.
So you agree-- Enrique is your greatest suspect.
MovingPictures07 wrote: Fair, I don't feel very strongly about this Enrique suspicion, but I do believe in it, and I do think he very well could be bad. I wouldn't have voted him if we couldn't change votes, but since we can, thought I might as well.
MovingPictures07 wrote: So now here you go trying to subtly push that my behavior was really forced and over the top, just like Dana, yet you're "not making any accusations"?

I don't buy it.

Am I bad or not, Enri?
Seriously?
Does anyone know how this post is suppose to be read, he never clarified what exact he felt was hypocritical.
I absolutely clarified this.
There, however, IS something else I didn't clarify. Why did you get the two confused?
Made wrote: Also, thanks, misread Dom's post.
Explain to me how you "misread" my post. Explain to me that "misreading" my post would cause you to think I NEVER clarified on a post that I had made earlier.
I skipped the quotes when i read you. So i read:
Dom wrote:What makes me furrow my brow is that you seem to be looking at Enrique (who I believe to be suspicious) partially because he is changing stance on you. However, you are doing a similar kind of waffling on him. It doesn't make sense to me
But didn't realize this was a clarification of the hypocritical thing till MP pointed it out to me.

The really shitty thing is I felt that Juliet's lynch was absolute bullshit. Simple phrasing change was a cardinal sin but everything that everyone else did, including but not limited to:
Mr's vote
SVS's removedness
Mp's stunt
Enrique's supatown
Elo's vote
Epi's Suicidalness

While i personally don't think any of these were vote worthy (Beside maybe Elo's vote), the fact that the above were acknowledge and deemed insignificant but juliet wasn't is bothering me.

Also, SVS, start playing better already, like real talk :srsnod: .
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Gotrees »

Sorry guys, I haven't just forgotten about this.

I fell asleep reading through the posts last night and ended up missing the first lynch.

Currently on page nine... ten more to go! I'll weigh in once I get through all that.
Made wrote:I may be new, but i got furry.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Okay, so the Valeyard. He must be an Indy. One possibility we must consider is that should he be lynched he could appear as the Doctor. They are genetically the same, the Valeyard being the accidental result of an experiment to try to break the limit on regenerations.

That leave two roles unaccounted for. One could be indy and one civ, or they could be an extra mafia member for each team.

I see Davros, creator of the Daleks, as a possibility. But others fit better with the hidden element of the roles. Obviously the Silence have been mentioned and a lone Weeping Angel is possible. The Beast, a Zygon or Slitheen. Even the Vashda Narada, which are essentially flesh-eating shadows.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Dom, I'm afraid I don't really understand you right now. What's so terrible about Made missing your clarification? What about it makes him worthy of your eye?

zeek, I personally appreciate these contributions. I actually spent a bit reading the Doctor Who wiki today, and for the first time in my life considered watching the show :p Those last few possible roles you mention, what do you think they could be?

tbh I feel like the secret roles would be indies or maybe another baddie team, as opposed to civs and hidden Daleks/Cybermen. Plenty of roles in the list already have *secret* powers, what would be the point of adding more secrets to those teams?
ImageImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Why do you think they're not hidden Daleks or Cybermen?
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Enrique wrote:tbh I feel like the secret roles would be indies or maybe another baddie team, as opposed to civs and hidden Daleks/Cybermen. Plenty of roles in the list already have *secret* powers, what would be the point of adding more secrets to those teams?
Didn't read the properly at first.
Whats the point of having any secret roles at all? Mystery and intrigue.

Return to “Previous Jobs”