[NIGHT 4] Fight Club Mafia - Wilmington, DE

Moderator: Community Team

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 92

Re: [DAY 3] Fight Club Mafia - Wilmington, DE

Post by thellama73 »

Welcome unfurl and welcome back Keterman!

I just sent in my application for private detective. I am letting you guys know so you don't waste your time. There's virtually no chance anyone but me gets this position.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 3

Re: [NIGHT 2] Fight Club Mafia - Wilmington, DE

Post by Boomslang »

S~V~S wrote:Also, I have to say that one thing that strikes me as suspicious is people trying to foster an "us against them" city/thread dynamic. That is EXACTLY what I did as a baddie in Survivor, and it worked for our team, I was in the final two with my civvie teammate. I convinced my tribe mates that the OTHER tribe was the enemy, not the baddies. We worked them up good :) The win cons were similar to here~ the civs win with each other, not with only their city.

The other threads are NOT the enemy; Project Mayhem IS. We need to keep that in sight.

Linki~ she might not be in this thread? Or maybe you did. I have not seen her name at the bottom on the main page, and she is not one to go invisible. Hopefully in DC we run into someone from your original city, and they can tell you for sure.
Just walked into Wilmington, and boy am I glad to see this post. I've been saying similar things in other cities; I didn't play in Survivor, but having seen the TV show I was thinking exactly that dynamic was at play.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Hedgeowl »

Hellooo Wilmington! Ketermen and I have returned from New Castle bearing news, but no beer. :(

So, I just caught up on the thread and you know what's funny? DH proposed that all people from New Castle move as a voting block to other cities. While I don't remember if he advocated killing all the others, it is funny that llama got all the flack for that. In my mind they basically proposed similar ideas.

Is Timmer here? Since we don't have a poll I don't know who to respond to. Yes, I was initially confused about what hometown meant and no I didn't read or remember in detail the contents of my PM. (I have since reread it :p ) I am at the beach this week, but promise to be more attentive next week. :noble:

Also, Kate was seriously injured and did stay behind in New Castle.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 24

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Yeah, I had absolutely no time for mafia at all today. And I'm way too tired to bother reading anything right now. I'll try to if I can tomorrow. I definitely would have gone back to Delaware City if I had had a chance to come in and vote though.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote:Hellooo Wilmington! Ketermen and I have returned from New Castle bearing news, but no beer. :(
Was it worth it? I am considering leaving tomorrow, but not if it's going to suck.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
unfurl
The Mark
Posts in topic: 14

Post by unfurl »

I starting to read this thread, Im around Night 2
you people sure talk, so intersting to see how people behave :p
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

Night 2, I wish, :p is Night 1, I still have like 7 more pages :huh:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 25

Re: [NIGHT 2] Fight Club Mafia - Wilmington, DE

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:Also, I have to say that one thing that strikes me as suspicious is people trying to foster an "us against them" city/thread dynamic. That is EXACTLY what I did as a baddie in Survivor, and it worked for our team, I was in the final two with my civvie teammate. I convinced my tribe mates that the OTHER tribe was the enemy, not the baddies. We worked them up good :) The win cons were similar to here~ the civs win with each other, not with only their city.

The other threads are NOT the enemy; Project Mayhem IS. We need to keep that in sight.

Linki~ she might not be in this thread? Or maybe you did. I have not seen her name at the bottom on the main page, and she is not one to go invisible. Hopefully in DC we run into someone from your original city, and they can tell you for sure.
:srsnod:

but
:ponder:
thellama73 wrote:

If you really believe this, then why are you so against me? Do you believe me to be a member of project Mayhem? I assure you I am not.
Nah
thellama73 wrote:
Kylemii wrote:Hello. Looks like things are more interesting here than whatever place I was at before

What's up?
Hi Kyle! Welcome! We just had some, shall I say, rather hostile and unfriendly visitors from Delaware City. I don't want a repeat of that nightmarish day. Will you be my friend?
I would say you're a little hostile. :slick:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

Is anyone else thinking the llama is Tyler
cause I has while reading so far :D probably wrong
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 20
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Yeah, watch out for that Llama fellow. My buds DH and SVS say he's bad news.

Anyways, I want to fight, I haven't gotten in a fight yet! :( I will gladly owe a vote to anyone who votes for me to fight - vote for me, and you can have support for your own fighting chances in the future!

Keterman, you fought Black Rock... did you seriously injure her?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:Yeah, watch out for that Llama fellow. My buds DH and SVS say he's bad news.

Anyways, I want to fight, I haven't gotten in a fight yet! :( I will gladly owe a vote to anyone who votes for me to fight - vote for me, and you can have support for your own fighting chances in the future!

Keterman, you fought Black Rock... did you seriously injure her?
LC, want to fight me? :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I would actually be more in favor of picking someone to fight llama at this point. I really don't trust him, and it wouldn't surprise me if he is a member of Project Mayhem. Anybody willing to throw their hat into the ring with him?

Also, if nobody else is willing to, I will go ahead and volunteer to challenge llama.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

And LC, I will consider a vote for you, since you were the first person to volunteer.
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

OK I sort of finish of skimming / reading the thread
So far this place has seem to had lots of convesation, and I like that, so wilmington has a cookie point from me :D

I dont know thellama style/behaviour , but something is off about him imho

But I thought it was weird how in day 2, a lot people were gonna vote for him, but then they did not
some say is cause they dont want him to gain skill, which can be understanble, but if he is perhaps Tyler, he probably has mad skills
I also dont think Tyler is gonna be so easy to find and kill, probably is a role stuck with a lot power
so maybe Im wrong on reading him, but my gut is that he is hiding something big and powerfull, I dont know, *needs to think*

---

As if anyone is curious about me

I started at penns grove NJ day 1/night 1 , where there was some talk about theories surronded the game, but we did not had the approcced us vs the rest

I move to delaware and was there day 2/night 2, where ace was injured(did not posted or voted)
insertyournamere and Disgruntled porcupine were there

so with only 3 players it was extremly quiet there, I posted few times in a row, and was talking to myself :p
I voted randomly for DP, it was bewteen 2 players, as I had no intentions on votting for myself btw,

inh voted for DP and DP missed the vote

When the fight came to be, I was put to fight against DP, I have not idea why I was chosen and not insertyournamehere
long story sure, I won the fight and DP was killed
I had no idea I is good at fighting, cause I started at skill level 1
Or maybe DP was not really good at it :p
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Hey unfurl! Welcome to Wilmington. Interesting what you say about how DP died. Was it his first fight too? It appears that if everyone votes for 1 player the 2 player is chosen at random to fight them, so I assume that is how you were chosen.
thellama73 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Hellooo Wilmington! Ketermen and I have returned from New Castle bearing news, but no beer. :(
Was it worth it? I am considering leaving tomorrow, but not if it's going to suck.
Yeah, it was interesting for sure. You get to read the whole thread and see what others were talking about. In the beginning when we we all had no idea what was going on it was fun to see how we all reacted in different ways. plus you never know what the next city will look like with people coming and going. I like what SVS said about keeping her home base and then traveling. I think I will follow that advice, although it sounds like NJ emptied fast! :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

Hedgeowl wrote:Hey unfurl! Welcome to Wilmington. Interesting what you say about how DP died. Was it his first fight too? It appears that if everyone votes for 1 player the 2 player is chosen at random to fight them, so I assume that is how you were chosen.
Yes, as far I can tell it was his and my first fight also

For people that dont know me, I tent to have a lot crazy and paranoic theories, so here comes one
I has a feeling the second player is not picked at random

cause when I ask MP why I was picked, he said the whole "Good Question :feb: " he is been telling that when he is not answer something
and imho that means there is more to it then just random, but I dont know anything for sure
maybe is just my wild imagination working :omg:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom, I would be happy to fight you. I'll fight thellama. I'll take on anyone, let's do this!! :ohyeah:
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 33

Post by a2thezebra »

thellama73 wrote:
It was for me, but I don't think I'll do it again unless there's a significant change in the gameplay, because my curiosity was satisfied. And I wouldn't recommend it for you just because I don't think you would get much out of it now that it's Day 3 and we already have quite a few questions (for the most part) answered.

How do you feel about more than one person suggesting you might be Tyler? I'm not sure how you would defend yourself there, but I'm curious as to what you have to say about it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Hi new peoples.
*waves to unfurl*

I will vote for you LC if you want.
I have not fought yet and I am not sharing my skill level.
idk if I am ready to fight just yet.

I am not really thinking llama is Tyler however I did get the impression one of our visitors is Tyler or a recruit. In my mind its DH.

but I doubt he will be easy to find but DH did a whitewash of what was said at his hb.
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

You have 24 hours from now to cast your vote.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'm voting for Long Con for his enthusiasm, and so I don't forget to vote.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I'm gonna request a replacement. Hopefully this strategy will keep me alive ;)

In all seriousness, I just can't seem to find the time to get on here. This game seems so well thought out and I was looking forward to seeing what MP would throw at us, but this game deserves more dedication than I am physically able to give at this time. I'm sorry to everyone playing and especially to MP. I know you really wanted me to play this game, but I just can't get back into the mafia spirit right now.

To Everyone: Adios! Have Fun! And Happy Fighting! :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

Roxy wrote:Hi new peoples.
*waves to unfurl*

I will vote for you LC if you want.
I have not fought yet and I am not sharing my skill level.
idk if I am ready to fight just yet.

I am not really thinking llama is Tyler however I did get the impression one of our visitors is Tyler or a recruit. In my mind its DH.

but I doubt he will be easy to find but DH did a whitewash of what was said at his hb.
Waves back to Roxy :)

Im terrible at reading DH, well thinking last game I play with him at RM, I was very convinced he was a baddie recruit (haha Im playing two games in a row with recruitments mechanics) so no idea really, Im curious to go see New Castle, and see what his been saying there, as I understood he is originally from there
but I also want to go back to my homebase NJ, which I saw you dont want to visit :( not even to see me
but Im thinking on going on one of those 2 places next

I have no idea who I will votting for, but I will votting until tomorrow morning, so there is time to ponder
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I would consider traveling with you at least once unfurl. I will consider New Castle to confirm what others have said about DH. I would like to see if he proposed a voting bloc there like llama did here and then DH rambled on and on not to trust llama bc of it. He really hammered his point so I am very curious if he did in fact suggest the same in NC.
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Keterman wrote: How do you feel about more than one person suggesting you might be Tyler? I'm not sure how you would defend yourself there, but I'm curious as to what you have to say about it.
Thank you Keterman, for being the most intelligent person in the thread so far.

Honestly I h=find it very funny and a little frustrating.

What is the evidence that I am Tyler? I have been vocal, flippant and have proposed a number of crazy theories. It's like every time a new game starts, everyone I've ever played with develops amnesia. This i how I play every game . It's called "amusing myself" which is the whole reason I play mafia to begin with.

If you look at the games I have played in the past, I tend to be quieter when I am bad, because a successful baddie avoids drawing attention to himself. I have done nothing but draw attention to myself this game. It amazes me that people like SVS and DH, with whom I have played many games, have not recognized this pattern yet.

If anyone is Tyler, it is Hedgeowl. She had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned Home Towns, which leads em to believe her role is written differently than the rest of ours.

Anyway, I want to fight, as I have not done so yet. Can I fight Long Con? That would be fun.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:I would consider traveling with you at least once unfurl. I will consider New Castle to confirm what others have said about DH. I would like to see if he proposed a voting bloc there like llama did here and then DH rambled on and on not to trust llama bc of it. He really hammered his point so I am very curious if he did in fact suggest the same in NC.
Roxy, I really like the way your mind is working this game, so I would like to propose an alliance between the two of us. I suggest we travel together and vote together to watch each other's backs. What do you say?

unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

:fiesta: get all your bags packed, then Roxy, and we can leave together tomorrow game night XD
I travel light so I only has a small backpag :P

linki, it seems like thellama wants to steal roxy away from me :P
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

unfurl wrote: linki, it seems like thellama wants to steal roxy away from me :P
No, I just want to go with you guys.

unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

ok then :p
I was being silly btw XD but I is always happy to be around people who get my weird sense of humour, which Roxy does :hugs:
and I traveled all by myself already, and I end up sort of bored cause there was pretty much no one to talk, so it will be probably be good to travel with company next
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Unfurl - I already come pre-packaged so I am ready skip the light fandango and turn cartwheels 'cross the floor!

and llama - you bet we can travel together! They say 3 is a crowd but I find 3's company. :dance:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Also no way we will be bored if we are together unfurl! <3
;)
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Roxy wrote:I would consider traveling with you at least once unfurl. I will consider New Castle to confirm what others have said about DH. I would like to see if he proposed a voting bloc there like llama did here and then DH rambled on and on not to trust llama bc of it. He really hammered his point so I am very curious if he did in fact suggest the same in NC.
I would definitely go to new castle and check out the thread then to form your own opinion. It was enlightening especially returning here.
thellama73 wrote:
Keterman wrote: How do you feel about more than one person suggesting you might be Tyler? I'm not sure how you would defend yourself there, but I'm curious as to what you have to say about it.
Thank you Keterman, for being the most intelligent person in the thread so far.

Honestly I h=find it very funny and a little frustrating.

What is the evidence that I am Tyler? I have been vocal, flippant and have proposed a number of crazy theories. It's like every time a new game starts, everyone I've ever played with develops amnesia. This i how I play every game . It's called "amusing myself" which is the whole reason I play mafia to begin with.

If you look at the games I have played in the past, I tend to be quieter when I am bad, because a successful baddie avoids drawing attention to himself. I have done nothing but draw attention to myself this game. It amazes me that people like SVS and DH, with whom I have played many games, have not recognized this pattern yet.

If anyone is Tyler, it is Hedgeowl. She had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned Home Towns, which leads em to believe her role is written differently than the rest of ours.

Anyway, I want to fight, as I have not done so yet. Can I fight Long Con? That would be fun.
Honestly my first thought was waaaay more complicated since you and I both shared a hometown at one point irl. It wasn't until you said you meant the thread hometown that I realized my mistake. I hadn't even read my role PM in detail yet and couldn't have told you my fight level either.

Here's my first question where I thought you meant we were sorted based on our actual geography:
Hedgeowl wrote:Hey game! This is an exciting start!

Llama, which hometown? Past, current?

I have no idea about who to pick. Does anybody besides Sorsha want to volunteer?
I would be happy to vote for you if you want to fight though llama.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote: I would be happy to vote for you if you want to fight though llama.
Thank you! You are super!

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Fighting thellama, what could be more exciting? I'm up for that!

DharmaHelper has been taking what I would describe as a 'leadership role' in the game thus far. I was with him for the first two days, and I actually intended to go with him but failed to vote today. Doesn't really matter to me much where I am, I might just stay here again so I don't have to catch up on a big new thread in a new town. :D Assuming I fight and survive, that is.

Anyways, I don't know how to find Tyler Durden. Is the person who got the role a plan-making, proactive player? A sit back and stay quiet type? A 'yes-man' who goes with the flow? I tell you DH is trying to control things through lots of posting and active plan-making, but I don't mean to imply that he's any more Tylerish than anyone else... in fact, consider this: what are YOU going to do with a Tyler if you DO find him? Fight him?

The Police are the way to get Tyler, so, thellama, what are you worried about if people are saying you're Tyler? Let the Police check you, and if you're not Tyler or a recruit, then a group of BTSC officers will know about it. It's not so bad to be called Tyler... unless you ARE Tyler.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote: The Police are the way to get Tyler, so, thellama, what are you worried about if people are saying you're Tyler? Let the Police check you, and if you're not Tyler or a recruit, then a group of BTSC officers will know about it. It's not so bad to be called Tyler... unless you ARE Tyler.
That's actually a really good point. I hadn't thought of that. I keep slipping back into ordinary "civvies lynch baddies" thinking, which doesn't seem to apply in this game (yet.)

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 12
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

is it true that DH went after Llama for trying to create alliance-type deal here in wilmington? :-? i'll admit it seemed like a good, or at least fun idea to me at the start, but i missed the first movement poll so it ended up being a moot point.

i'm likely to vote for LC to enter this fight. i'm still not quite sure i understand what the fighting entails, but i'm okay with volunteers doing their thing.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I would actually be more in favor of picking someone to fight llama at this point. I really don't trust him, and it wouldn't surprise me if he is a member of Project Mayhem. Anybody willing to throw their hat into the ring with him?

Also, if nobody else is willing to, I will go ahead and volunteer to challenge llama.
Let's say Llama is bad.
Let's say you lose the fight.
How do we know Llama won't become stronger?
I'm not sure he's bad, but I certainly am not trusting him right now. Not one bit.

I'm voting LC because I trust him.
thellama73 wrote:
Long Con wrote: The Police are the way to get Tyler, so, thellama, what are you worried about if people are saying you're Tyler? Let the Police check you, and if you're not Tyler or a recruit, then a group of BTSC officers will know about it. It's not so bad to be called Tyler... unless you ARE Tyler.
That's actually a really good point. I hadn't thought of that. I keep slipping back into ordinary "civvies lynch baddies" thinking, which doesn't seem to apply in this game (yet.)
Just wondering, what do you mean, 'yet'?
Do you have reason to believe that it will?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 12
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

"become stronger" in what regard....

what is strength?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

[Quote=Long Con]DharmaHelper has been taking what I would describe as a 'leadership role' in the game thus far. I was with him for the first two days, and I actually intended to go with him but failed to vote today. Doesn't really matter to me much where I am, I might just stay here again so I don't have to catch up on a big new thread in a new town.  Assuming I fight and survive, that is.[/quote]

You gave info about DH. idk if you forgot/didn't want share if DH did in fact propose a voting bloc. Can you confirm/deny this tidbit of info?
Also forgot to mention - I voted for you to fight :)
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Quote is fucked up but I think you get the gist.
;)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Roxy wrote:
Long Con wrote:DharmaHelper has been taking what I would describe as a 'leadership role' in the game thus far. I was with him for the first two days, and I actually intended to go with him but failed to vote today. Doesn't really matter to me much where I am, I might just stay here again so I don't have to catch up on a big new thread in a new town.  Assuming I fight and survive, that is.
You gave info about DH. idk if you forgot/didn't want share if DH did in fact propose a voting bloc. Can you confirm/deny this tidbit of info?
Also forgot to mention - I voted for you to fight :)
Yes, I can confirm that was a plan that he proposed on Day One - New Castle originals moving as a group in order to have a voting majority wherever they ended up. We didn't know if fighting was good or bad for us, so we mostly agreed to the plan in order to have control over that aspect. It didn't really end up mattering too much because fighting was desirable to some and less so to others, so fight-voting was smooth sailing with or without a majority.

Thanks for the vote!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ooops, forgot to fix the quote.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thanks LC - then I am quite bamboozled as to why he found llama so suspicious for doing the same.

Still think I want to travel though.
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dom wrote: I'm not sure he's bad, but I certainly am not trusting him right now. Not one bit.
Why not? I trust you.
Dom wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I have reason to believe that it's a mistake to assume that all the mechanics of an MP game are going to be obvious/unchanging/predictable. That reason is called "precedent."

unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

Im still have not get use to the idea of people voluntering to fight and wanted to be voted for
I will vote for LC, as he was the first one to ask to fight :fishslap:
and also how can I say no, to vote for LC XD
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

thellama73 wrote:
Dom wrote: I'm not sure he's bad, but I certainly am not trusting him right now. Not one bit.
Why not? I trust you.
Dom wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I have reason to believe that it's a mistake to assume that all the mechanics of an MP game are going to be obvious/unchanging/predictable. That reason is called "precedent."
why do you trust me
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dom wrote: why do you trust me
Because according to the roles, almost everyone is trustworthy except Tyler and possibly Marla and the people they recruit. That means the vast majority of us are trustworthy civilians and policemen. Probability says you're a great guy, and you have given me no reason to doubt you.

Why don't you trust me?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Do you think that your subjective human judgment is better than probability, Dom? What arrogance!

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

The probability is that it's unlikely for Dom to be Tyler or Marla. But the probability is also that it's unlikely for anyone in particular to be Tyler or Marla, yet two people must be, and the general consensus of who one of them is has pointed at you and DH the most. That's why Dom doesn't trust you. I don't trust you either, but that's because I don't trust anyone.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Keterman wrote:The probability is that it's unlikely for Dom to be Tyler or Marla. But the probability is also that it's unlikely for anyone in particular to be Tyler or Marla, yet two people must be, and the general consensus of who one of them is has pointed at you and DH the most. That's why Dom doesn't trust you. I don't trust you either, but that's because I don't trust anyone.
Your distrust is sensible. Dom's is not. Why do my actions make me more likely to be Tyler? In order to conclude that, you must first :
1) formulate some idea of how Tyler is likely to behave, which in turn requires
2) an idea of what Tyler's goals are and what he is trying to accomplish and
3) the processes by which he will be able to accomplish his goals.

I don't have any clear picture of any of these, and thus no idea of what kind of behavior to "expect" from Tyler. In a traditional game, baddies win by flying under the radar and avoiding suspicions. I have certainly not done that. This is not a traditional game, though, and I don't know whether that strategy, or a strategy of intentionally drawing suspicion towards oneself would be better. It could be, but I just don't know. DH doesn't know either, unless he is one of the special roles that has more info than the rest of us.

Therefore, if DH is a civilian, his distrust of me is irrational and based on nothing. QED.

Return to “Previous Jobs”