Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Chris
Tyrant

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Night 9

Post by Chris »

Worthy of note:

Snow Dog 2.0 votes.

Day 4 - Made (14 votes)
Day 5 - Rico (17 votes)
Day 6 - MM (7 votes)
Day 7 - Roxy (9 votes)
Day 8 - Chris (3 votes, but I maintain that he was actually trying to get me lynched with his extra votes)
Day 9 - TH (2 votes)

Notice Snow Dog always made the popular vote. Why on day 9, after never even mentioning TH, would he vote for TH after MP did?

And the way he did... "Voting and going to bed. See ya"

Then he mysteriously shows back up when I say he's hiding his vote...

Can you at least admit there's a chance that he's the Cyber Head?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

That last part was to keys, who I thought I quoted him saying that he doesn't think Snow Dog is bad.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:I wish Chris had a B in his name.
B is for Baddie? :biggrin:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Can anyone honestly say. when you read back on Snow Dog, that he had more reason to vote TH over me?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I wish Chris had a B in his name.
B is for Baddie? :biggrin:
Nah, "Bias," but I didn't properly set up my joke and can't edit my posts. Ah well. Missed opportunity. :blush:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

Chris wrote:Can anyone honestly say. when you read back on Snow Dog, that he had more reason to vote TH over me?
Yes.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Turnip Head wrote:
juliets wrote:...and that's terrible. Buggers certainly delusory. RIP verticity 2.0. I Lost Rabbi have any ideas about Miro switched the tillage jaundiced you would think it vlei be bass or Novinha ...and that's terrible.
Thank you for the kind words juliets
You had a lot of fun with this role. Well played sir. I wish you were still here to insanify a few other players. Shh, don't tell them I said that. ;)

Linki aww next time!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

Chris wrote:keys, for the day 8 lynch, Snow was convinced that I was The Master, and that was the day to chip away at me.

Now today, he wouldn't vote me. Why wouldn't he put the vote on me or Bass?

Why did he put his vote on some random person with one vote?

Ask yourself that.

And if you say "maybe he thought TH was bad", I'm flying over to London to smack you...
MovingPictures voted for TH, that could have been enough to convince Snow Dog to vote for TH too, especially if he wasn't sure whom to vote for. Fly to London he says, lol! Chris, if this was real life I would have had you tied up and gagged for your own fucking safety. :haha:
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Chris
Tyrant

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 9

Post by Chris »

Snow Dog wrote:
Chris wrote:No Snow:

Lucy Saxon: The wife/companion of Harold Saxon AKA The Master. Every night, she searches for him. If she finds him, they gain BTSC and her win condition becomes the same as that of The Master. If he dies before her, she inherits his kill, but none of his other abilities. If she finds him and he has been targeted by a night action, then her win condition changes to that of the civvies and she does not gain BTSC with him. But if he targets her for a nightkill, it will automatically be blocked.

IF she finds him, AND he's been targeted by a night action, THEN her win condition changes.

If she never found him, she is still LMS.

By what you're saying Snow, if we lynched Jenny or Madame, they'd show up as recruited too.

:stare:

See what I'm sayin'?
Not really. We don't know what her wim conditions are if she never finds the master.

And that Jenny thing I don't understand at all
I missed this.

This was asked to the hosts. If Lucy never found The Master, she still has LMS win condition.

And the Jenny thing... never mind.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Chris wrote:
Chris wrote:<snip>

What do we know about the recruiter TH? That he recruited 2 players, minimum. I think there are 1 or 2 more recruited players out there. What else?

NOTHING.

<snip>
This is the first time I put forth the theory of odd day recruitments.

Dom made it a point to pick apart my posts, but never once said anything to me about the recruitment schedule.

I just want to show where this is, so anyone else can look and see for themselves.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... ter#p91290

I'll just leave this here...
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Chris wrote:
Chris wrote:
Chris wrote:<snip>

What do we know about the recruiter TH? That he recruited 2 players, minimum. I think there are 1 or 2 more recruited players out there. What else?

NOTHING.

<snip>
This is the first time I put forth the theory of odd day recruitments.

Dom made it a point to pick apart my posts, but never once said anything to me about the recruitment schedule.

I just want to show where this is, so anyone else can look and see for themselves.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... ter#p91290

I'll just leave this here...
Such fail... :(
Dom wrote: That's not why I'm voting Bass....
He implied knowledge of how the recruitments work, which someone on the team would know.
keys56000000000
The Mark

Turnip Head wrote:
juliets wrote:...and that's terrible. Buggers certainly delusory. RIP verticity 2.0. I Lost Rabbi have any ideas about Miro switched the tillage jaundiced you would think it vlei be bass or Novinha ...and that's terrible.
Haha, I love you, man. RIP. Good to see you in a game again.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Ok, I am missing something? Couldn't it have been anyone who switched the lynch? If the save was for Bass, it doesn't have to be Snow does it? Although it is looking more and more like they are possible teammies. I think a repeat of today's lynch seems like the best strategy though first.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark

Hedgeowl wrote:Couldn't it have been anyone who switched the lynch? If the save was for Bass, it doesn't have to be Snow does it?
The save didn't even need to be for Bass, it could be the recruiter team messing with us, but I would bet it was Cybers.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Dom wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
How do you know TH has a night action? And be careful who you think you can trust wwith recruiters.
:eye:
on mm not you
Snow Dog wrote:@Dom.

I don't know. It seemed to me he was just making suppositions. Certainly not enough to warrant a vote(from me anyway) . Seems we'll find out later either way.
20 minutes later, Snow Dog votes for TH.

If that's not damning... I have no idea what is...
keys56000000000
The Mark

Chris wrote:
Dom wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
How do you know TH has a night action? And be careful who you think you can trust wwith recruiters.
on mm not you

I don't know. It seemed to me he was just making suppositions. Certainly not enough to warrant a vote(from me anyway) . Seems we'll find out later either way.

Yeah but then, the fucking doctor voted for TH. Jesus, Chris.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

The fucking doctor could very well be recruited. Jesus keys.

Are you saying that MP being the doctor is good enough reason for anyone to just follow his vote?

Fuck keys, I'm wondering if you'll admit Snow is bad even after the lynch post says he is...

I'm done for the night.

I feel that MP was involved in that TH switch.

It's so fucking odd... I think that he's just relying on the fact that he's the doctor to buy his ass out of trouble.

And keys is using it already...
keys56000000000
The Mark

Chris, don't you think it's possible that someone other than those who voted for TH was responsible for the switch? :wall:
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I've already said that I think that the recruiter switched it.

If you stop banging your head off of walls and read my posts, you'd understand what I'm saying...

But you understand what I'm saying just fine. Your job is to discredit anything I say that goes against the recruited teams goals.

For real, I'm repeating myself over and over, and it's getting super old. Someone else take the lead... I think I'm really done. If other people can't see the shit I'm seeing, if I have to explain shit that looks painfully obvious, and no one else is seeing it... then it's time for me to quit.

Good luck folks.... I'm tired.
keys56000000000
The Mark

Chris wrote:Your job is to discredit anything I say that goes against the recruited teams goals.
Oh man. :haha: :wall: :derp:
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

RIP TH, feels good to know at least that I really believed you were a Civvie. I actually thought you were Strax, wrong there obviously. If you left subtle hints that you were Jackie following your excellent insanity-inflicting plan, then I also apologize for not taking the time to find them. I have been thinking about doing that research since I got insanified after asking for it, but never got around to it.
keys56000000000
The Mark

I think I'm really done. If other people can't see the shit I'm seeing, if I have to explain shit that looks painfully obvious, and no one else is seeing it...
The reason it looks painfully obvious to you, but not to other people, is because you don't see the complete picture. Like I just told you, the doctor voted for TH before SD, which could have easily swayed SD. But no, MP is involved in the switch, too. Even though it is a lot more likely that they were just misguided, and a third party switched the lynch. Plenty of games have roles that switch lynches, and they don't need to have voted for that player to switch it to them, they can switch to any player. It is by no means unprecendented.

See, you ignore possibilities. Snow was going to vote for you, but then he voted for TH. TH dies in lynch switch, so it's apparently damning evidence that SNow Dog is responsible. Oh, and MP. Couldn't SD have simply changed his mind? You're looking at everything in 2D, when it's 3D. Consider other possibilities, for the love of the mafia gods.

I will not defend you again in this game, it's a thankless chore.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
keys56000000000
The Mark

The most likely explanation is that Bass switched the lynch. If that's the case, Bass is probably laughing his arse off at the way you guys turned on Snow DOg.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

keys56000000000 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Haha, I love you, man. RIP. Good to see you in a game again.
You too dude hope you keep playing!
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

Chris wrote:
Dom wrote:
Chris wrote:Not even a half an hour for Snow Dog to jump on MP's TH thing.

He's never mentioned TH before. He's trying to hide his votes, and I think it's obvious.

Annnnnnnnd Snow is back . LOL... this is getting good.

Why are you so concerned Snow?

And Dom,... lol... I'm not even. You can't pull one quote... that's ok.
And with that... I bid you all a good rest of the day period. I am not dealing with this.
I don't understand why you're getting so frustrated.

All you need to do is pull one quote.

Just one.
Chris, you know damn well that is not why I am frustrated.
Here's two goddamn quote for you:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 076#p92076
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 069#p92069
One where I literally say it's possible you've been recruited because you know so much about the recruiter and one where I ask why you know MM hasn't had contact with the Master.
Given the roles that I believe are available to you, these pieces hold much less weight than they did against Bass. In addition, it's not like I didn't suspect him apart from his comments. Those comments simply made me okay with my suspicion enough to vote.
I don't know who you're kidding, but you've lied ONCE AGAIN about my actions.
Chris wrote:My point about Dom is, he cited Bass' assumption of how many recruits there were as an indication of badiness. He voted for him for it.

I don't remember Dom saying anything to me about my guesses at how the recruitments went down. Even if he said, "How do you know"... that's MUCH different than voting someone for it...

So yeah... big ol' fat :eye:
...so?
What are you saying?
I was inconsistent? (I wasn't)
Well isn't the pot calling the kettle black!
Chris wrote:
Dom wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
on mm not you

what are you even trying to say?

Anyway, Chris, have fun having less Dom around. You're certainly gonna have one less person to antagonize.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

Anyways, I can see the lynch ended much quicker than I had anticipated it would have. Crappy Result. :/

At least I got to watch AHS with my friends. :D ^_^
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

By the way. TH suspects SVS is the recruiter, and 12 hours later, he's dead from some mysterious lynch switch.

How am I supposed to let that go?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Hosts: Does a lynch switch have to go to someone with votes?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Chris wrote:By the way. TH suspects SVS is the recruiter, and 12 hours later, he's dead from some mysterious lynch switch.

If S~V~S is the recruiter, then MP and BR are both recruits. If you want to pursue this, then you need to make that part of your accusation.

Maybe you want to just be accusing S~V~S of being a recruit if you want to have a less baggage attached to it.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Chris wrote:Hosts: Does a lynch switch have to go to someone with votes?
I don't know why you think they would answer this. As far as they are concerned, there is no lynch switch in the game, because it isn't defined anywhere we can see. It's a secret thing, what makes you think they'll divulge something like that?

Frankly, I have found many of your host questions to be a bit outrageous, in that the things you are asking are unknown to you and most of us because that's how the game is, it's part of what keeps things... balanced? Instead of asking in the thread, I suggest that you ask the hosts as many questions as you like in PM. Then you won't have questions getting lost in the shuffle or answered in a way that you didn't intend. And if you find anything out that is relevant, THEN bring it to the thread and ask them. Just my opinion, I think it's bad form for you to try and get the hosts to play the game for you. You think they're going to say "Yup, the lynch switch that we may or may not have included in a secret also states that the victim must have votes! Go ahead and go after Snow Dog or MP, because, thanks to our generous secret reveal, now you know it was probably them!"

Also, the Cyberman Body is not a secret role, it's just not. No way, it just doesn't make sense to me.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Chris wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Wow. What the hell?

Frankly, this presents the final nail in the coffin for Snow Dog and Bass being bad, IMO.

RIP TH 2.0. :( Guess there wasn't anything to the weirdness at the end there after all.

Chris, can I tell you my level of confidence on TH now? :p
MP, what made you think he was The Master?
I honestly wasn't convinced he was The Master, but I was curious if he was due to his saying that the night actions got redirected, in addition to MM dropping his night action as noteworthy, and the fact that he has been really sly this game.

I was curious to hear what he had to say in response, and that's what my vote was meant to represent, but... apparently I won't get his response, and my paranoid wondering was totally off the mark.
I am as surprised as you are MP.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
keys56000000000
The Mark

Chris wrote:By the way. TH suspects SVS is the recruiter, and 12 hours later, he's dead from some mysterious lynch switch.

By appreciating that it is complely possible that that is coincidental? That maybe something fucking else happened? :haha:
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm voting Tigus.

But Gotrees has made an appearance. Maybe she has other ideas.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Two baddie kills tonight. I hate odd nights.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

keys56000000000 wrote:

By appreciating that it is complely possible that that is coincidental? That maybe something fucking else happened? :haha:
I laughed.

Voted Vulcan, we could use some logic.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Gotrees »

Ugh, I'm sorry guys. I forgot the poll was closing earlier today and accidentally slept through it. I am a terrible person, I know. :(

These past few hours have been crazy. So many suspicions, I'm not even going to try to address them all, but I'd like to just say that I think my opinions on Chris have changed, for the most part. At least, I'm probably about 75% convinced that he's not the Master. When I made the Occam's Razor reference, I wasn't aware that he was claiming to be Captain Jack. Reading over his posts, it seems possible to me, and he seems to be consistent in that respect. (although not with much else). That being said, he does scare me. Honestly, it seems like he does make a few good points, but he presents them in a way that seems paranoid and obsessive. He seems to think that everybody's out to get him, and that is only making people more suspicious of him. At least that's the vibe I'm getting. I don't think this excessive paranoia will end well.

Now, for my own paranoia:

I think Elo has been acting strange this whole game. Starting off with a Juliets 1.0 vote, then an Azure vote, then a bunch of votes where she was the sole person voting for Dana, then suddenly she began voting very accurately and with the crowd, (Made, Enrique, MM, Roxy).

Might this shift in voting habits be due to being recruited? I don't know. What I do know is that (1) Elo doesn't appear to be any more active in thread to suggest that she actually has any reason to make these informed votes, and (2) every single vote since the Made vote, she has voted with Blooper, with the exception of one vote. In that vote, Blooper voted for Elo's favorite enemy, Dana. I feel like the recruiter might be recruiting these silent players and using them as pawns or something, I imagine it would be a good way to fly under the radar. I think it's generally being assumed that Elo is good because she survived the early Strax attack, but if my theory is right she was recruited just before the Made vote, and would not have been a baddie at the time of Strax's NK attempt.

I notice that Blooper was posting a few hours ago, but failed to reply to the concerns I mentioned earlier about her. If there really is a connection between Blooper and Elo, there might be one with Epig too (maybe as recruiter?). Although I realize this would definitely need a closer look.

Let me know if I'm insane, it's past 3 in the morning and I need some sleep. For that reason, I also won't be posting the planet summaries up right away, but I'll try to get them done before the poll closes tomorrow. I will mention, though, that Vulcan has made an appearance before. My summary of it can be found here. It had strong Dalek connotations, but now that the Daleks are dead I don't know what that means for us. Personally, I would still avoid it.
Made wrote:I may be new, but i got furry.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Chris wrote:Hosts: Does a lynch switch have to go to someone with votes?

Hasn't been answered yet... asked last night.
Chris wrote:Here's another one.

HOSTS:

If Strax still had no civ kills going on, and targeted Rory, would that use up Rory's protection? Or would he still have it because Strax can't kill a civ?
Hosts answered this one. Rory's protection would be used up before Strax's civ kill save. That one was an interesting answer... I'm glad I asked.
Chris wrote: HOSTS:

Does a player with BTSC lose that BTSC if they are recruited? Specifically, did Roxy lose her BTSC with the Daleks when she got recruited?
This one, the hosts didn't answer.
Chris wrote:HOSTS:

Let's assume we get to a point of the game where both baddie teams are eliminated, and only The Master and the recruitment team are left, along with any remaining civilians.

What would become of the baddie kills?
Not answered. Maybe missed.
Chris wrote:HOSTS:

Were there any missing PMs on night 4?

Were there any missing PMs on night 5?

Were there any missing PMs on night 6?

Were there any missing PMs on night 7?
Answered. Shows me that Bass probably missed sending in a PM
Chris wrote: Also, HOSTS:

Was the day 6 lynch a tie?
Answered. Showed us it was NOT a tie.
Chris wrote: *HOSTS*

Can a mafia team target a member of their own team with a kill, and have it fail on purpose?
Answered.

Lots of good looking questions there.... But this one will be the best.

HOSTS:

Can you replace me?

Fuck this shit.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Why are you quitting? Because people are pushing back against you? This is the whole point of the internet~ Person A) Post Conspiracy Theory, Person B) Poke holes in conspiracy theory :shrug:

Also, tbh, you have been doing well with the hosts answering; I would not have answered any of those, probably, had I been hosting.
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

Here you go, Chris:

I still don't understand the switch. I get that it could have been a save but surely it'd just be prolonging the inevitable. Might have just been to mess with us but god knows how that would really benefit anyone other than Bass. Its confusing, could have been anybody I suppose.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

It gives the team another day to reposition, another night to enjoy the use of Bass' power. They would all benefit from keeping him alive.

If they had a switch or other manipulation it would be surprising if they did not use it. You never know what tomorrow may bring.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

zeek, aren't you the one who got your panties in a bunch and PMed the Hosts over the me and keys being mean? Funny that you should then post a pic of a pacifier. I like it though... tells me that you might thicken that skin up... The catch is, you've gotta be able to take it too. ;)

You don't see how that lynch switch helped the recruiters?

And Dom, those quotes were from yesterday, a few minutes apart, after I made more statements about the recruited team. I made my first statement about the possible recruitment schedule 6 days ago.

Besides, what you quoted as a reaction to me "knowing" recruitment team info is a far cry from voting Bass for the same thing.

I think you're the Cyber Body.

I'm voting Snow Dog day 10, Bass day 11, and when they both show up Cyber, I'll then vote Epig day 12. If that doesn't eliminate the team, I'll be voting Dom day 13.

If I'm here long enough to do all that.

Beyond that... good luck civs.

Linki
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Chris wrote:zeek, aren't you the one who got your panties in a bunch and PMed the Hosts over the me and keys being mean? Funny that you should then post a pic of a pacifier. I like it though... tells me that you might thicken that skin up... The catch is, you've gotta be able to take it too. ;)
When was this supposed to be? :confused:
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

zeek wrote:
Chris wrote:zeek, aren't you the one who got your panties in a bunch and PMed the Hosts over the me and keys being mean? Funny that you should then post a pic of a pacifier. I like it though... tells me that you might thicken that skin up... The catch is, you've gotta be able to take it too. ;)
When was this supposed to be? :confused:

oops. My sincerest apologies. It wasn't you.

Kudos then on the pacifier. I really did like it... so long as you can take it too...
:slick:
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

:confused: Okay, so...

I can see that it would create confusion and uncertainty if the recruiter team did it and that might help them. Its just seems really strange. Hardly anyone suspected TH either.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Please keep discussion about complaints out of the thread, please.

Linki, that's the point. Baddies lynch switch to civvies.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Night poll:

Tigus - Under Galatic Heritage in the novels, i.e. protection, the Doctor was stranded here once for all of five minutes before he worked out an escape.

Uranus - Mining of Uranus helped power the Time Destructor created by the Daleks. Some not so nice species like the Ice Warriors went to a moon there to observe a reaction on the surface of the planet.

Woman Wept - Visited by the Doc and Rose once (unseen), the whole planet was also taken by Davros and the Daleks during the Stolen Earth storyline, when they tried to use the Reality Bomb.

Vulcan - Human colony almost taken over by the Daleks. Doctor saved the planet and the Dalek survivors went into the Dalek Asylum.

Tigus sounds safest.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

zeek wrote::confused: Okay, so...

I can see that it would create confusion and uncertainty if the recruiter team did it and that might help them. Its just seems really strange. Hardly anyone suspected TH either.
It not about confusion and uncertainty.

It's about numbers.

(I can't believe I'm going to do this again)

Before the lynch, there were 3 or 4 Cybers, and 3 or 4 recruits. And then The Master. That's 7 to 9 non civvies.

20 total living people. That leaves 12 to 13 civvie roles.
Scenario 1:

We lynch Bass, he turns out baddie.

19 living players. 12 to 13 civvies.

We have 2 to 3 lynches before the Cybers and their kill are eliminated.

The recruiter recruits Snow Dog tonight. We lynch Snow Dog day 10. The recruiters lose their extra votes.

Scenario 2:

The lynch is switched to TH, and a civvie dies.

19 living players. 11 to 12 civvies.

We have 3 to 4 lynches before the Cybers and their kill are eliminated.

The recruiter recruits Snow Dog tonight. We lynch Bass again on day 10. The recruiters now have more time to try to end the game with extra votes.
Look at how badly keys has been trying to save Snow. That's why I tried so hard to make the point of showing who I think Snow Dog is. The recruiters want him for their end game. I know I previously thought that the recruiter would want to recruit Epig because of his evil genius, but it makes more sense to get those extra votes out of Snow.

Also, the more Cyber teammates are alive, the more votes Snow Dog is worth.

Having the lynch drawn out helps the recruiters because they had no intention to recruit TH, so they kill him. Once there are more recruit votes than non recruit votes, and the kills are dead or recruited, the recruit team wins.

Switching the lynch helps that happen.

I still feel like SVS is the recruiter. I know BR says she's not, and that really bothers me. But whatever the case may be on SVS, I also really believe that keys and MP are recruited. And I also think that keys could be The Master.

And zeek, the fact that MP helped get you rezzed is what makes me wary of you, but that's it. Prior to your death, I felt you were civ. Now, I'm not sure. I hope your rez was as simple as it was laid out to be.

That's the premise under which I will be operating for the remainder of my play in this game.

I may or may not answer questions people have, because I'm tired of the shit.

If you don't like how I plan to proceed with the game in the way I want to play it, lynch me or NK me.

Peace out.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

To clarify... there's a difference between:

"I think keys is The Master"

and

"I know Snow Dog is The Cyber Head"
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Post by Snow Dog »

Epignosis wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Wow. What the hell?

Frankly, this presents the final nail in the coffin for Snow Dog and Bass being bad, IMO.

RIP TH 2.0. :( Guess there wasn't anything to the weirdness at the end there after all.

Chris, can I tell you my level of confidence on TH now? :p
WTF????? Huh>????? I dnt uderstanf
MP7, note the reaction. Snow Dog's incredulity here is palpable. I can picture him spraying his computer screen with whatever he was drinking at the time he read that, tripping over the keyboard to write his response. He can't be responsible for that lynch switch.
Okay, I will admit- I laughed.
That's hilarious. :haha:

Sorry keys and everyone else about our argument. If you can make me laugh you're Ok with me.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Wouldn't it be in the recruit team's best interest to take out the Cyber team tho?

Until we get the recruiter, I'm working under the assumption the Doctor can't be recruited. I hosted a game with a recruit and made sure to limit the role so that the most powerful civ role couldn't be recruited.

You can be wary of me Chris but I've only been alive for four nights, and none since my rezz. If they do recruit every other night, odd or even, they only had two chance to recruit me. I haven't been recruited and you're welcome to check me out.

Return to “Previous Jobs”