Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Night 10

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:Actually, i thought it was kinda funny, since all the choices were John Barrowman :haha:
I get the joke.. :p

I just think it's a bit odd to only make a joke when people are talking about your activity and what that might mean.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

I've already said this before, but again, if the mods feel like anyone has bailed on the game and should be replaced, fingersplints is willing to sub in.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Keys, personally, I don't think anyone's bailed here.
I just feel Elohcin has added virtually nothing in days, but has "participated". I'm wondering if she has nefarious purposes. I am far more suspicious of DFaraday, though.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark

Dom wrote:Keys, personally, I don't think anyone's bailed here.
I just feel Elohcin has added virtually nothing in days, but has "participated". I'm wondering if she has nefarious purposes. I am far more suspicious of DFaraday, though.
I don't want to jump to conclusions but I don't think either Elohcin or Nijuukyugou are playing. Would be fairer to let somebody else play. Especially since somebody's been skipped more than once on the replace-back-in list. >_>
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

keys56000000000 wrote:OK MP7, I has read through what you've got to say on SD and my feelings are basically that you are confusing a misguided civ for a bad guy.

SD is someone who has made mistakes. He's the victim of unfortunate circunstances. He's been frustrated, paranoid, misguided -- literally, when you declared TH was The Master and voted for him. He is not someone with a team passing him info, advice, anything. He is a lone civvie who has got stuck into this game, found himself in unfortunate circumstances, and is finding it hard to defend himself against articulate players. Of this I am convinced.
I respect your assessment, but I strongly disagree.

I'm willing to lynch him and have my reputation on the line for it.

We sig bet earlier, so want to just go double for nothing on Snowy? I'm not 100% sure that he's bad, but I would be really shocked at this point if he wasn't, more so after that Bass flip.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

That said, let's see what happens tonight actually first and go from there.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Post by Snow Dog »

I am voting Barrowman too. I literally did not know that Bass was the Cyber Controller. Literally.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:I am voting Barrowman too. I literally did not know that Bass was the Cyber Controller. Literally.
See, keys, this is another type of post that just screams teammate to me.

Why the two "literally"s?

But I'll concede the small possibility that I'm wrong and leave it for another day.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

keys56000000000 wrote:OK MP7, I has read through what you've got to say on SD and my feelings are basically that you are confusing a misguided civ for a bad guy.

SD is someone who has made mistakes. He's the victim of unfortunate circunstances. He's been frustrated, paranoid, misguided -- literally, when you declared TH was The Master and voted for him. He is not someone with a team passing him info, advice, anything. He is a lone civvie who has got stuck into this game, found himself in unfortunate circumstances, and is finding it hard to defend himself against articulate players. Of this I am convinced.
I don't know whether to be happy or sad that you are defending me. Happy because you are, but sad because you think I am not sufficiently articulate. :sigh:

linki Emphasis my dear chap.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snowy, it makes you sound like Chris Traeger. :P
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Snowy, it makes you sound like Chris Traeger. :P
I'll have to Google that one.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

That has been on the BBC but i didn't catch it.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Snowy, it makes you sound like Chris Traeger. :P
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
keys56000000000
The Mark

I'm happy with a sig-bet, MP. I think this time I'm on the winning side. Before I was more or less going out on a limb, calling your bluff more than anything. This time I'm much more confident. Prolly should start thinking of something ridiculous to add to your sig..

Snow, maybe articulate is the wrong word. Basically I fear that very vocal players like MP and Chris could effectively whitewash any counter-argument you might present.

Take your most recent post as an example of that. MP points it out to me too. You use "literally" twice. That rubs MP up the wrong way. He thinks you're being insincere. You cannot win.

But MP, how is that proof that he's bad? You don't like the way he's wording things, perhaps it appears a little too WIFOMy for you. But it doesn't make him bad.

It just occured to me that you seem to suspect SD for the same sort of reasons I suspected you earlier on. You said stuff that I was convinced could only come from a mafioso. I was convinced that you were insincere, taking everyone for fools.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

It's not proof, it's unnecessary wording.

Snowy adds unnecessary words to his posts like that when he's bad.

I also offered plenty of more "meaty", primary reasons that he's bad, and I stand by them, since you didn't dispute any of them (just disagree with a conclusion).

It's not ONLY that Snowy sounds insincere though, that's misreprensenting my argument. It's the fact that he casually defended Sabie, and also Bass. It's the fact, along with Bass, tried pushing Hedgeowl being the recruiter but never addressed my arguments, and the TIMING is what's most important here -- he did it to draw attention away from Sabie. It's the fact that he asserts himself with confidence in a way that he didn't earlier (I'll give him credit, he at least addressed this one, but I don't buy his explanation) and the tone of his posts don't have the same nervous civ quality that they had before.

His interactions with Bass ALONE are damning.
keys56000000000
The Mark

I looked at his interactions with Bass and I don't see what you see. TBH, when you say they're DAMNING, you sound like Chris! And I didn't go into specific examples because they all fall under the same categories: civ errors that you mistake for baddie behaviour, unfortunate coincidences. I'd just be repeating myself.

Perhaps unneccessary words to you, but Snow Dog expresses himself differently from you. I don't think you fully appreciate that. I don't personally see what's so bad about him saying he literally didn't know. It's a simple statement. For whatever reason, it rubs you up the wrong way, and you think he's lying.

You're going to make this difficult aren't you, lol. Ahhhh. Snow, gonna need your help defending you. Try not to say anything that can be twisted against you.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MP, I'm suspicious of SD (more of DFaraday, I think, but...) but let me just present you with something:

Why the hell would SD, as Bass's teammate continue to defend him, especially after the Sabie lynch?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Snow Dog voted for Metalmarsh day 6.

It wasn't a tie, and LC voted for Epig.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:It's not proof, it's unnecessary wording.

I also offered plenty of more "meaty", primary reasons that he's bad, and I stand by them, since you didn't dispute any of them (just disagree with a conclusion).

It's not ONLY that Snowy sounds insincere though, that's misreprensenting my argument. It's the fact that he casually defended Sabie, and also Bass. It's the fact, along with Bass, tried pushing Hedgeowl being the recruiter but never addressed my arguments, and the TIMING is what's most important here -- he did it to draw attention away from Sabie. It's the fact that he asserts himself with confidence in a way that he didn't earlier (I'll give him credit, he at least addressed this one, but I don't buy his explanation) and the tone of his posts don't have the same nervous civ quality that they had before.

Do you mean where I sympathised with bass because nobody believed him? Is that wrong now? I was in the same position of being hounded.

And I thought i had addresed your arguments re Hedgie? If I havent it is remiss of me and i will.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

keys56000000000 wrote:I looked at his interactions with Bass and I don't see what you see. TBH, when you say they're DAMNING, you sound like Chris! And I didn't go into specific examples because they all fall under the same categories: civ errors that you mistake for baddie behaviour, unfortunate coincidences. I'd just be repeating myself.

Perhaps unneccessary words to you, but Snow Dog expresses himself differently from you. I don't think you fully appreciate that. I don't personally see what's so bad about him saying he literally didn't know. It's a simple statement. For whatever reason, it rubs you up the wrong way, and you think he's lying.

You're going to make this difficult aren't you, lol. Ahhhh. Snow, gonna need your help defending you. Try not to say anything that can be twisted against you.
Look, I understand how Snow Dog expresses himself. I've played way more games with him than you have, and in his first game ever I was on a baddie team with him. I'm pretty sure you're wrong, keys.

Dom, working a response to you as we speak.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Snowy adds unnecessary words to his posts like that when he's bad.
Uh-huh. Where'd you learn that trick? ;)
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:MP, I'm suspicious of SD (more of DFaraday, I think, but...) but let me just present you with something:

Why the hell would SD, as Bass's teammate continue to defend him, especially after the Sabie lynch?
You know, I don't really know. So I went back and looked at Snowy's posts just now to see where he talks about Bass.

Snowy doesn't even say a single word about Bass until:
Snow Dog wrote:I don't feel I can vote bass for holding the same suspicion of Hedge that I do. That'd be unfair. Chris got me convinced (with input from others) that he is jack. But now I'm unsure again.

Dammit this game has got me so paranoid.
That's midway through D9, the first Bass lynch.

The following posts are all the others he makes about Bass, in order.
Snow Dog wrote:
Dom wrote:
Chris wrote:Snow Dog... I know you're itching to vote for me. Just do it.

I've really given up. Every time I make a post, someone turns it into an issue. I'm distracting from the game . I just want to pack it in.

Do me the favor. Put me out of my misery. Vote for me man...
Just curious, how did you react when MP did this?
Snow Dog wrote:I don't feel I can vote bass for holding the same suspicion of Hedge that I do. That'd be unfair. Chris got me convinced (with input from others) that he is jack. But now I'm unsure again.

That's not why I'm voting Bass....
He implied knowledge of how the recruitments work, which someone on the team would know.
Did he? Maybe he just assumed something? I'll try and find that post.
Snow Dog wrote:
Chris wrote:Remember, the MM/Epig lynch was a tie on paper, but the hosts said it was not a tie.

Amy knows where she voted... If she voted for Epig, then she knows that The CyberHead found the body.

And Snow was one of the MM voters.

Linki @ Snow: Oh no you don't You don't get to go suddenly find a reason to vote Bass. Bass merely said that he thought there were three recruits using the same logic I did. Odd day recruitments.

Dom, why didn't you find it suspicious that I used that same logic that Bass did. I said it before Bass did even.
Yes I found that post. I see nothing there but i want to know what Dom made of it.
Snow Dog wrote:@Dom.

I don't know. It seemed to me he was just making suppositions. Certainly not enough to warrant a vote(from me anyway) . Seems we'll find out later either way.
Snow Dog wrote:
Chris wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Both reasons.
Both?

1 reason sounds like you would vote for him no problem, but he's already got a huge lead.

The other reason says that you won't vote for him because he suspected Hedgie like you did.

You do see the difference in meaning, don't you?

You're bullshitting... badly. :srsnod:
It is both reasons. More than one reason. Two reasons. I had doubts about the case and that he was going to be lynched anyway solidified it. I can't understand why you can't understand this process..

It's how i work anyway.

If I had extra votes I could just as easily have voted bass and be done with it. Hidden votes. But i didn't. For two reasons.

Now stop being so rude. I am a person playing a game here.
Snow Dog wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Why because how I voted?
Don't bother man, they've made there minds up and ain't nothing gonna change it.
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Is everyone here recruited ffs?
What are you even talking about?

You and Bass couldn't be any more bad; it's not even funny. So that makes everyone else recruited?
i don't know about bass, but show me how I'm bad. Where does this consensus come from? what evidence? or is it bad info? What trickery is afoot? I despair I really do. No one engages with me besides Chris. I answer accusations and am ignored. this sucks so much.
Snow Dog wrote:
zeek wrote:
zeek wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Kind of I guess. But not as certain as I am of Hedge and now i am getting convinced of DF.

Zeek! You are one of the ones I trust...am i wrong too?
What makes you more sure of those two, over Bass?

I'm glad you trust me but I feel like if I disagree with you you'll say I've been recruited as well. I haven't, I'm the same old loveable zeek.
nty

I have played with Hedge plentyi of times so i know her but the clincher for me was...she hadn't mentioned me as suspicious all game then suddenly its "Snow DOg" . just felt forced to me. Thev right thing to say..whatever. It pinged the hell out of me. she is bad. I hate this keyboard

DF. Ok not certain of him at all but he seems to fit the bill and the Mast is a prority. The cases on him seem sound. it appeals. seems right.

Bass. i havev read his posts and i don't see it. He could be bad and if he's lynched I hope you are right. Not my top prority though But i hardly know him so maybe i am not seeing the case. think I pkayed with hi once on another site.
Snow Dog wrote:I have had my head in the sand regarding bass. A switch and then a block. Can he survive a further lynch?

Great game though if a bit stressing and when I was posting this morning I had been drinking and was sooooo tired. How do you manage it Zeek?
Snow Dog wrote:Is Bass the Master?
Snow Dog wrote:
Dom wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:My thoughts on Hedgowl are well documented. The popular opinion is that DF is the Master.

Sorry. i don't really know what you are getting at.
Would you consider these players engaged? Would you consider them to be contributing? Would you consider them suspicious?
Hedgeowl: 118
Gotrees: 93
DFaraday: 66
Bass_The_Clever: 58
Elohcin: 55
nijuukyugou: 42

Bass and DF -- to an extent Hedgeowl-- are the only ones being seriously discussed. I don't disagree with a bass vote-- I just found this very surprising.
I think Hedge does the minimum required. Doesn't contribute much.
Gotrees. hardly any contribution. likes to help in night polls.
DF. Again, not much from him. Pops up now and then. But I think he is often this way.
Bass. Almost certainly bad now. Probably getting my next vote.
Elo. We really are not getting anything worthwhile from her. Possible baddie I suppose.
Nij. That is lower than I expected. No opinion but worth a look at.
Seems to me he doesn't really say that much about him, considering how much Bass came up over the past two cycles, but when he does it's casually defending up until the end where he finally switches his tune. And THEN he says:
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:It's not proof, it's unnecessary wording.

Do you mean where I sympathised with bass because nobody believed him? Is that wrong now? I was in the same position of being hounded.

And I thought i had addresed your arguments re Hedgie? If I havent it is remiss of me and i will.
I don't understand what this has to do with sympathizing.

Do you not see how it seems like you're his teammate?

And no, you addressed the Hedge thing sufficiently too, so you don't need to elaborate unless you feel you didn't say something about it. You just didn't seem to recognize my counterargument, that's all.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Chris wrote:Snow Dog voted for Metalmarsh day 6.

It wasn't a tie, and LC voted for Epig.
Also, this. And all the other reasons I think Snowy is bad.

I'll give a fair amount of credit to Chris because he's the one who originally tied Bass and Snowy together. I observed other things and noted them as I saw Bass and Snowy to be suspicious after that fact, since I thought Chris had some compelling points.

Again, I'm not 100%, but if anyone seems to be bad at this point and tied to Bass, it's Snowy more than anyone.

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Snowy adds unnecessary words to his posts like that when he's bad.
Uh-huh. Where'd you learn that trick? ;)
I'll give credit to you here too; I started to notice it more out of Snowy when paying closer attention. :D
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Now all of that said, I feel most confident about Snowy being bad than anyone, but the best we can probably get out of him is recruited Cyber. Him being The Master doesn't really make sense.

I still think DF is top for that contention, BUT I'm not sure there, and we'll see what happens.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I realize I have no credibility on the subject, but I don't suspect Snow Dog. He posts like that normally.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:I realize I have no credibility on the subject, but I don't suspect Snow Dog. He posts like that normally.
Posts like what? Are you referring to MP's quote-gathering, where he literally defends Bass casually a whole bunch of different times? :haha:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I realize I have no credibility on the subject, but I don't suspect Snow Dog. He posts like that normally.
Posts like what? Are you referring to MP's quote-gathering, where he literally defends Bass casually a whole bunch of different times? :haha:
LC, you just made my night. :haha:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I mean adverbs, damn it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:I mean adverbs, damn it.
He does use adverbs, sure, but I don't understand the need for a double literally emphasis. That's OTT for even Snowy.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Anyway, I'm not even sure I'll vote Snowy tomorrow just yet because I think we need to catch The Master, but we shall see!
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 17

Post by thellama73 »

I usually use adverbs rarely, but occasionally I'll cautiously slip one into the conversation in a sneaky fashion.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:
I usually use adverbs rarely, but occasionally I'll cautiously slip one into the conversation in a sneaky fashion.
-2 points for not going OTT with "sneakily". :)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
LC, you just made my night. :haha:
I only just watched the P&R video, and now I can't stop saying it... and my mind is adding it to posts I read, to jazz them up. :)
keys56000000000
The Mark

I just want to say, fuck you for making me put this much effort into a post. :| :haha:
MovingPictures07 wrote: The following posts are all the others he makes about Bass, in order.
Snow Dog wrote:
Dom wrote:
Chris wrote:Snow Dog... I know you're itching to vote for me. Just do it.

I've really given up. Every time I make a post, someone turns it into an issue. I'm distracting from the game . I just want to pack it in.

Do me the favor. Put me out of my misery. Vote for me man...
Just curious, how did you react when MP did this?

That's not why I'm voting Bass....
He implied knowledge of how the recruitments work, which someone on the team would know.
Did he? Maybe he just assumed something? I'll try and find that post.
We now know that Bass wasn't recruited, so SD was right, Bass did just assume something. Why does this have to be defending? This could simply be reasoning. Trying to be a dilligent civilian.

Snow Dog wrote:
Chris wrote:Remember, the MM/Epig lynch was a tie on paper, but the hosts said it was not a tie.

Amy knows where she voted... If she voted for Epig, then she knows that The CyberHead found the body.

And Snow was one of the MM voters.

Linki @ Snow: Oh no you don't You don't get to go suddenly find a reason to vote Bass. Bass merely said that he thought there were three recruits using the same logic I did. Odd day recruitments.

Dom, why didn't you find it suspicious that I used that same logic that Bass did. I said it before Bass did even.
Yes I found that post. I see nothing there but i want to know what Dom made of it.
Isn't SD actually defending Chris here and not Bass?
Snow Dog wrote:@Dom.

I don't know. It seemed to me he was just making suppositions. Certainly not enough to warrant a vote(from me anyway) . Seems we'll find out later either way.
Are we still talking about Bass knowing how the recruitment works? Because, as we know, he didn't. SD is correct, Bass was making suppostitions. Now maybe SD knew this because they're teammates. Or, he was just reasoning, like a good civilian would. It seems pretty reasonable to me.
Snow Dog wrote:
Chris wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Both reasons.
Both?

1 reason sounds like you would vote for him no problem, but he's already got a huge lead.

The other reason says that you won't vote for him because he suspected Hedgie like you did.

You do see the difference in meaning, don't you?

You're bullshitting... badly. :srsnod:
It is both reasons. More than one reason. Two reasons. I had doubts about the case and that he was going to be lynched anyway solidified it. I can't understand why you can't understand this process..

It's how i work anyway.

If I had extra votes I could just as easily have voted bass and be done with it. Hidden votes. But i didn't. For two reasons.

Now stop being so rude. I am a person playing a game here.
This isn't SD defending Bass. This happens after the lynch. And I think he's telling the truth.
Snow Dog wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Why because how I voted?
Don't bother man, they've made there minds up and ain't nothing gonna change it.
Frustration. You guys are stubborn, some of you do wear blinders. I appreciate how he feel here 100%. I could get a headache reading the ridiculous conclusions that have been made this game.
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Is everyone here recruited ffs?
What are you even talking about?

You and Bass couldn't be any more bad; it's not even funny. So that makes everyone else recruited?
i don't know about bass, but show me how I'm bad. Where does this consensus come from? what evidence? or is it bad info? What trickery is afoot? I despair I really do. No one engages with me besides Chris. I answer accusations and am ignored. this sucks so much.
How the fuck is this post indication that SD is teammates with Bass? It sounds like completely sincere, reasonable frustration to me.
Snow Dog wrote:
zeek wrote:
zeek wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Kind of I guess. But not as certain as I am of Hedge and now i am getting convinced of DF.

Zeek! You are one of the ones I trust...am i wrong too?
What makes you more sure of those two, over Bass?

I'm glad you trust me but I feel like if I disagree with you you'll say I've been recruited as well. I haven't, I'm the same old loveable zeek.
nty

I have played with Hedge plentyi of times so i know her but the clincher for me was...she hadn't mentioned me as suspicious all game then suddenly its "Snow DOg" . just felt forced to me. Thev right thing to say..whatever. It pinged the hell out of me. she is bad. I hate this keyboard

DF. Ok not certain of him at all but he seems to fit the bill and the Mast is a prority. The cases on him seem sound. it appeals. seems right.

Bass. i havev read his posts and i don't see it. He could be bad and if he's lynched I hope you are right. Not my top prority though But i hardly know him so maybe i am not seeing the case. think I pkayed with hi once on another site.
Again, this just reads like SD genuinely unsure of the case against Bass.
Snow Dog wrote:I have had my head in the sand regarding bass. A switch and then a block. Can he survive a further lynch?

Great game though if a bit stressing and when I was posting this morning I had been drinking and was sooooo tired. How do you manage it Zeek?
Is this defending Bass? Sounds like he is conceding he is wrong.
Snow Dog wrote:Is Bass the Master?
Why is this even quoted? MP, quantity is not a substitute for quality.

I think I should be getting my point across by now. Oh, and for those that take note of such things, I didn't see many adverbs from SD. I find him quite concise.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

keys, I only posted every single one so that people could make up their own mind. They're not all notable.

Feel free to disagree then. Sig bet it is.
keys56000000000
The Mark

MovingPictures07 wrote:keys, I only posted every single one so that people could make up their own mind. They're not all notable.

Ok, but LC characterised it as SD casually defending Bass, and together one could get the false impression that SD really did defend Bass all those times that you quoted, when most are out of context. I would urge LC to take a closer inspection of the evidence put forth against SD.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I happen to like MP's signature. :(
keys56000000000
The Mark

Epignosis wrote:I happen to like MP's signature. :(
Here's hoping you also like elderly swingers' sites' ad banners
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

keys56000000000 wrote:
My great grandma turns 100 in April. She didn't get that way by being a swinger or falling for scams.

No, her thing was threatening trespassers with a loaded handgun. Which she still sleeps with under her pillow.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:
My great grandma turns 100 in April. She didn't get that way by being a swinger or falling for scams.

No, her thing was threatening trespassers with a loaded handgun. Which she still sleeps with under her pillow.
You remind me of Dwight Schrute when you say that.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

No worries, I'm 99% sure it'll be staying the same. ;)

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:

:haha:

Snow Dog = Chris Traeger
Epi = Dwight Schrute

?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

lol
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I have all the PMs now. Going to start working on the night post and get it up ASAP.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
No worries, I'm 99% sure it'll be staying the same. ;)
Why?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I have all the PMs now. Going to start working on the night post and get it up ASAP.
;airguitar:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:

:haha:

Snow Dog = Chris Traeger
Epi = Dwight Schrute

?
Too funny! That was so Dwight Schrute. :haha: :haha: :haha:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

keys56000000000 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:keys, I only posted every single one so that people could make up their own mind. They're not all notable.

Ok, but LC characterised it as SD casually defending Bass, and together one could get the false impression that SD really did defend Bass all those times that you quoted, when most are out of context. I would urge LC to take a closer inspection of the evidence put forth against SD.
Snowy specifically does not suspect Bass in most of those posts. He casually suggests that Bass would survive further lynch attempts. "Bass, I have read his posts, and I don't see it" "I don't know about Bass, but..." "Certainly not enough to warrant a vote(from me anyway)" "Yes I found that post. I see nothing there..."

I was once called out for saying nothing at all about a baddie teammate. I was rightly caught as a baddie for saying too little. My point is, little things matter, and the tone of all these posts regarding Bass are reading to me as just the kind of casual "defending without really defending" that I believe is a baddie tell.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Re: Who's Polls?

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Who is the most magically wonderful man in the entire Whoverse?

Poll runs till Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:26 pm
You may select 1 option

John Barrowman
Chris (2), Epignosis (12), nijuukyugou (16), juliets (18) 21%

John Barrowman
Dom (5), Elohcin (13), Hedgeowl (17) 16%

John Barrowman
Metalmarsh89 (3), keys56000000000 (4), MovingPictures07 (9), Snow Dog (14) 21%

John Barrowman
zeek (6), S~V~S (8), Long Con (19) 16%

John Borrowman!!! :lorab: (host/mod/non)
bea (1), Roxy (7), fingersplints (10), birdwithteeth11 (11), Made (15) 26%
keys56000000000
The Mark

LC, read my reaction post to MP's quote post, the one where I deal with them one by oneeeee...

If I die, which is well overdue, I stand by my suspects! DF, Hedge, Gotrees. Go Civs! o/
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/

Return to “Previous Jobs”