Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Night 10

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Night 10: A tale of two women

Nights had become trying events since our band of merry lads and lassies had joined The Doctor in his TARDIS. It had felt like the gang had been traveling in vein forever from planet to planet with very little progress. The somber and sour mood was becoming infectious. Even The Doctor was starting to grow weary of having so many companions with him and so very few of them he could trust.

No one felt this sadness more than Elochin. At first the adventure and the alone time with her husband had been fun, but as more time progressed, she began to miss her children. She knew she'd left them in good hands, but as only a mother can, she worried for them. She missed their hugs, their smiles, the sound of their laughter. She even missed their squabbling. Day after day this sadness grew stronger. Elo sat apart from the crowd, lost in though over what they were doing, wondering if she'd ever see them again. She was so absorbed in the growing longing to see her babies again, she did not hear the dreaded cur-chunk, cur-chunk approach her. She did not hear them announce "You will be upgraded!" Because she didn't, answer them, they took her silence as rebellion and punished her the only way they knew how. Elo was deleted.

Strax was confused by gender. Being bred in a test tube, Sontarians had no gender. No mothers. No fathers. They were genitcally identical in build and in the truest desire of glory and honor for the Sontarian race. MetalMarsh confused him even more than normal humans. He pulled out his examining equipment. Somehow MM looked male, but his heart was female. Strax thought about MM further. MM was known to be Lucy Saxon. Lucy was not good. Lucy was recruited. Lucy wanted to cause harm to the people around him. Above all she was dishonorable. Strax could not let this last sin go. He came up to Metalmarsh and proclaimed. "You are not the fitting foe I deserve, but you are a foe. And I shall strike you down with honor and might so that you may in death understand what it means to be a warrior. May your death continue to keep this crew safe and provide more proof that I am a true Sontarian!"

Metalmarsh has been killed by Strax.

Elochin has been killed by The Cybermen.

It is now Day 11. You have 48 hours to shed some blood for your hosts to drink. For sustenance. :noble:
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

keys56000000000 wrote: oneeeee...
new wireless keyboard :o
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
keys56000000000
The Mark

Elohcin eh? Interesting choice. Is the remaining Cyber/s being kind to the civs participating?

So long MM. :haha: You were fun to play with, hope to see you again.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 11

Post by Marmot »

Meh, figures.

I'm glad I didn't take the time to remake a spreadsheet.
:D

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oh, and I'll take another rez please.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Strax probably did us a favour by removing MM so he couldn't influence us in some psychological way, even though as a role he did not seem that threatening. Let's hope Elohcin was a recruit!

Keys, I read that post very carefully already. I'm looking at it right now. Just because his posts CAN be interpreted on an individual basis as innocent or misguided... well, that's to be expected. He's not OVERTLY defending Bass, and yet it remains a subtle theme throughout his posts. That's how it looks when a baddie defends their teammate.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I think Elo could have been Strax.

I really hope I'm wrong.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Dom wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
2) Mentions of me (and Dom) have been made by Epi, and then DF. First, I wonder why I was mentioned as a potential candidate for the Master. It wasn't really explained, and the only speculation others have had is my quietness. Soooo...is there something else? But then, like others pointed out, why did DF so suddenly have us on his radar within hours of Epi's non-explained suspicion? The argument that he's been opportunistic, based on this and other instances pointed out, looks sound to me.
Can you point me to where people have called DFaraday, specifically, opportunistic? Or are you characterizing other people's thoughts on him?
Mostly characterizing others' thoughts on him. That comment specifically came from Epi's post a little while back pointing out DF's opportunistic "Oh, looking at Dom and Blooper" just hours after Epi posted, and after DF said he had no idea about us. Epi used the word.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DFaraday »

I'm a little surprised I survived the night, although I guess the Cybers figure I'm an easy lynch target anyway.

I want to address the point Dom has brought up a couple of times in regards to my sudden mention of him being the Master. Dom, Ninja, the very point of it was that I had no previous opinion of you. I have people I believe to be civvie, and I have people whom I believe to be Cybermen. Thus, I figured the Master is likely in that middle range of people I haven't slotted into either of the former categories, and that included you by default. It had nothing to do with Epi having mentioned both of you previously (I think Epi is bad anyway, so why would I copy his opinions?).

And I do think SD has been defending Bass because SD is also a Cyberman.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

DFaraday wrote:I'm a little surprised I survived the night, although I guess the Cybers figure I'm an easy lynch target anyway.

I want to address the point Dom has brought up a couple of times in regards to my sudden mention of him being the Master. Dom, Ninja, the very point of it was that I had no previous opinion of you. I have people I believe to be civvie, and I have people whom I believe to be Cybermen. Thus, I figured the Master is likely in that middle range of people I haven't slotted into either of the former categories, and that included you by default. It had nothing to do with Epi having mentioned both of you previously (I think Epi is bad anyway, so why would I copy his opinions?).

BULLSHIT.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
keys56000000000
The Mark

Long Con wrote: Keys, I read that post very carefully already. I'm looking at it right now. Just because his posts CAN be interpreted on an individual basis as innocent or misguided... well, that's to be expected. He's not OVERTLY defending Bass, and yet it remains a subtle theme throughout his posts. That's how it looks when a baddie defends their teammate.
Most of those posts quoted aren't casual defenses of Bass, though. They're literally taken out of context. There's only 2-3 genuine defenses of Bass. Not a dozen. Definitely not evidence of a subliminal defense.

What you're seeing is unfortunate coincidence. If Snow Dog had teammates, he'd have known who the doctor was. He'd have known who a lot of roles are.

Look, if you guys want to lynch SD, have at it. Maybe I'll fight the good fight for him, maybe I won't. I didn't join this game to defend lone civs from the wolves. Maybe before lynching SD, consider Chris. I don't remember there being any confirmation that he was a civ, everyone wanted to lynch him a few days ago..

linkis
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Epignosis wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I'm a little surprised I survived the night, although I guess the Cybers figure I'm an easy lynch target anyway.

BULLSHIT.
Well, I can't say much in response to that. I didn't want to really discuss who the Master might be previously because I didn't want to draw the attention of the Master, especially since those people were not being mentioned at all as possible SKs. Once I was asked directly, I brought up the people I don't have a role for, since I figure he might be one of them.

Since I'm Public Enemy #1 now, I have to do everything I can to prove I'm telling the truth about everything. I am going to go back through the thread and do a detailed analysis of every surviving person in the game, so everyone can see my thoughts about everything once and all. I don't want anyone to be able to say I don't have original thoughts or I'm being opportunistic or I'm not sharing with the thread.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark

Chris wrote:I think Elo could have been Strax.

I really hope I'm wrong.
Strax targeted Elo pretty early in the game, so I doubt it.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, BIH MM, and RIP Elo. Mixed bag there.

I thought I'd have some kind of revelation about DF by now. I'm not sure why I haven't, but I guess I'll have to wait. No big deal I guess. But let's hold off on railroading DF until this happens, if we can. I'm still unsure about him. Please. I think there's a chance he may not be The Master at all, but I don't know yet.

Who are the other possible Master candidates? I remember the general consensus that Dom and Blooper were strong candidates, so out of those two + DF, I'd guess The Master is Blooper. There's always Chris too... and I wonder whether he is who he says he is still. Are there any other notable possibilities? And there's also this pesky recruiter too. Thoughts?

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I happen to like MP's signature. :(
No worries, I'm 99% sure it'll be staying the same. ;)
Why?
There are numerous reasons Snowy is bad; I've outlined them multiple times. He's the most transparent baddie teammate I've seen in a LONG time, IMO.

Long Con wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:keys, I only posted every single one so that people could make up their own mind. They're not all notable.

Feel free to disagree then. Sig bet it is.
Ok, but LC characterised it as SD casually defending Bass, and together one could get the false impression that SD really did defend Bass all those times that you quoted, when most are out of context. I would urge LC to take a closer inspection of the evidence put forth against SD.
Snowy specifically does not suspect Bass in most of those posts. He casually suggests that Bass would survive further lynch attempts. "Bass, I have read his posts, and I don't see it" "I don't know about Bass, but..." "Certainly not enough to warrant a vote(from me anyway)" "Yes I found that post. I see nothing there..."

I was once called out for saying nothing at all about a baddie teammate. I was rightly caught as a baddie for saying too little. My point is, little things matter, and the tone of all these posts regarding Bass are reading to me as just the kind of casual "defending without really defending" that I believe is a baddie tell.
Thank you! Agreed completely.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

We can win this game, I can taste it. We need to find the fucking Master stat.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

LC, what are you thinking?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

keys56000000000 wrote:
Chris wrote:I think Elo could have been Strax.

I really hope I'm wrong.
Strax targeted Elo pretty early in the game, so I doubt it.
Elo voted for Dana on day 2. Then on night 2, Strax's kill failed on Elo.
Elohcin wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:MM: Seriously? I've been talking my head off and I even mentioned once earlier to JC that I felt a bit uncomfortable talking during the night when I typically do not, so yeah... Given the fact that I took no votes yesterday, I had a feeling I was going to get targeted with an NK.
I stand by what I said. Survived night kills are fishy. You're clearly not a cybertron, which makes you less suspish. I also have been getting civvie vibes from you in general. But you still survived a night kill.

Linki: You're not on my lynch list.

Linki 2: Stop posting MP and let me post.
Three civ roles appear to have the ability to potentially survive an NK on their own; Mickey, Sarah Jane and Captain Jack. So what makes it so suspish? Plus the person who attempted to kill Elo was a civvie. I am curious why her survival does not seem as bad to you.
Look harder....there are other civ roles with surviving skills.
What she didn't know was, she knew something about her role that the rest of us didn't. I PMed the hosts, and they confirmed that it was intended to be public, and that he fixed Strax's role description to include the civ save part.

Strax's kill failed on ELo night two. Strax's role gets fixed day 4. Elo claimed that there was another way that she was saved.

If she was Strax, how's she know?

Even more interesting is her votes:

Elo

1 juliets
2 Dana
3 Dana
4 Made
5 Enrique
6 Metalmarsh
7 Roxy
8 Dana
9 Chris
10 Missed vote

She seems AWFULLY interested in Dana/LC...

MP, I know you vouched for her... these are just my observations. Do whatever you want with them. I'm not saying to lynch LC. I'm pointing out that Elo was very interested in Dana. And if Dana had some kind of role that allowed her to redirect a kill back at Strax... well, that's fucking interesting.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I appreciate them nonetheless, Chris, but unless something seriously fucked up has happened, LC 2.0 is a civvie, and incredibly likely an unrecruited one at that.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

*If it was Strax (the reason she survived), how'd she know?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I think it's extremely likely Elo was just a lone civvie who wasn't paying attention.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I think it's extremely likely Elo was just a lone civvie who wasn't paying attention.
Just now figuring that out?
keys56000000000
The Mark

Lmfao Chris, you've outdone yourself there.

I'm gonna go watch the Boardwalk Empire finale! Cheerio!
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

What role was Elo talking about then? Telling people to keep looking? Rory's NK survival was secret. Elo didn't know that Strax's civ save wasn't public, because she knew what her role was from the PM.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE.

DFaraday is probably the Master. That is not what I was expecting.

Now there's a really small chance for error, but I don't know. I thought he was hinting at something yesterday and it turns out it's not true.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I think it's extremely likely Elo was just a lone civvie who wasn't paying attention.
Just now figuring that out?
No, I've known that, I just was telling Chris.

Chris, I think she either false roleclaimed or didn't fully understand her role. Does that make sense?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Now I will admit there's some small room for error, for DF to be a civvie, but I did NOT expect this, especially after a comment he made yesterday.

My eye is firmly on DF again. :eye:
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I don't care really. I'm just putting it in the thread because I think come night 12, there won't be a Strax kill. Then, if I'm dead, maybe someone will go back, and use it to look at LC.

If there's no Strax kill on night 12.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Chris wrote:I don't care really. I'm just putting it in the thread because I think come night 12, there won't be a Strax kill. Then, if I'm dead, maybe someone will go back, and use it to look at LC.

If there's no Strax kill on night 12.
But Elo was not Strax.

Anyway, Chris, I think maybe you were right about DF.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MP is right about Dana/me. Elohcin was wrong about Dana/me. I hope Strax will be killing on Night 12, Dana did not reflect a Strax kill back on Elo.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MovingPictures07 wrote:But Elo was not Strax.
If Elo-Strax had targeted Dana and it got reflected back on her, then Elo could have been Strax. But that didn't happen.

Maybe you, Doctor, have some other reason for believing Elo had a different role, but Chris' theory isn't impossible. But it is wrong.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:But Elo was not Strax.
If Elo-Strax had targeted Dana and it got reflected back on her, then Elo could have been Strax. But that didn't happen.

Maybe you, Doctor, have some other reason for believing Elo had a different role, but Chris' theory isn't impossible. But it is wrong.
I do, but that's neither here nor there.

I'm trying to go through the possibilities for DF in a spreadsheet tab, but the bad ones outweigh the good ones.

I definitely think we need to consider everything here though. But man, I just am floored. I definitely think Snowy is bad, but he's not the way to go today.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm bored.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Anyway, I'll stop spamming now because I need to go to bed, but we need to hash out all The Master possibilities, and what we think is going on with this recruiter business.

DF is even higher on my Master list than he was yesterday, if that wasn't already apparent. This means Dom being a civ possibility seems more real to me now... but if there is one recruiter role, I still don't know who that is, so I'm a bit nervous about writing him off. DF could be that role too, in theory, but so could Blooper and technically a few others (but unlikely).

Linki w/ Epig: Seriously? Help a brother out then.

:offtobed:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

As for my thoughts, MP... pretty simple thoughts. I've already indicated that I think the Snow Dog thing has legs. I am a bit wary about keys' defense of him. Could they be Vastra and Jenny? Sort of seems that way with the way keys is acting. I don't want to out anyone, but I just wanted to put it out there.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Anyway, I'll stop spamming now because I need to go to bed, but we need to hash out all The Master possibilities, and what we think is going on with this recruiter business.

DF is even higher on my Master list than he was yesterday, if that wasn't already apparent. This means Dom being a civ possibility seems more real to me now... but if there is one recruiter role, I still don't know who that is, so I'm a bit nervous about writing him off. DF could be that role too, in theory, but so could Blooper and technically a few others (but unlikely).

Linki w/ Epig: Seriously? Help a brother out then.

:offtobed:
Yeah, seriously. I'm bored. Civilians can't win. It's impossible.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

MovingPictures07 wrote:HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE.

DFaraday is probably the Master. That is not what I was expecting.

Now there's a really small chance for error, but I don't know. I thought he was hinting at something yesterday and it turns out it's not true.
...do you want to share what that was? Because I was indeed hinting yesterday, pretty blatantly, in my opinion.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

So if hit was the case why not say that? Why say you have no idea when you had an idea?

Because you wanted to play it extra safe. Me thinks.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'm not sure that DFaraday is the master, but I definitely think he's bad.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Dom wrote:

So if hit was the case why not say that? Why say you have no idea when you had an idea?

I didn't want to just randomly say, "I think Dom could be the Master" when I have absolutely no evidence beyond the fact that I haven't placed you as a civvie or baddie. It would seem like something really accusatory and unhelpful to just put out there, but when I was directly asked who my suspects for the Master are, I did bring you up.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DFaraday wrote:
Dom wrote:

I didn't want to just randomly say, "I think Dom could be the Master" when I have absolutely no evidence beyond the fact that I haven't placed you as a civvie or baddie. It would seem like something really accusatory and unhelpful to just put out there, but when I was directly asked who my suspects for the Master are, I did bring you up.
But... if you had that throught, why not explain this way at the time. surely that wasn't an original thought in between the 14 hours of those posts.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Dom wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Dom wrote:

But... if you had that throught, why not explain this way at the time. surely that wasn't an original thought in between the 14 hours of those posts.
I suppose I could have said something like, "I think the Master is Dom or Ninja or one of the other people I have no strong opinion of." But since I've been under suspicion of being the Master since the last day phase, I thought talking about the Master like that would just look like I was trying to throw Master suspicion onto anyone but myself. It seemed better to keep it to myself until I actually had some evidence (I still don't) or until I was specifically asked who I thought the Master could be.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DFaraday wrote:
Dom wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Dom wrote:

I suppose I could have said something like, "I think the Master is Dom or Ninja or one of the other people I have no strong opinion of." But since I've been under suspicion of being the Master since the last day phase, I thought talking about the Master like that would just look like I was trying to throw Master suspicion onto anyone but myself. It seemed better to keep it to myself until I actually had some evidence (I still don't) or until I was specifically asked who I thought the Master could be.
OK...

Who, if not you, should we lynch today?
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Ninja: A Review

First in my series of examinations (and only one for tonight) is Ninjablooper, who has about as many posts as me and is thus an easy person to look back at. I don't know how to multiquote on here, but here is a link to her posts.

The first thing I noticed is that she was not really under the radar in the early game; while Ninja's posts were few, each one tended to be quite long and expressive. However, her early and mid-game suspicions skewed heavily towards the Daleks. Made and Enrique were her top suspects around Day 4, with Ninja consistently bringing them up and voicing suspicion of them.

Then around Day 6 she went HARD after Dana in one post (and incidentally, defended Epi, saying he's just playing like he always does). Then, oddly enough, by Day 7 she's almost entirely switched her focus to Chris, although she's very noncommittal about her view of him. She also votes Roxy on Day 7, suggesting that Ninja at least was not recruited at that point in time.

On Day 8 she again voices her lack of suspicion regarding Epi (and I do admire consistency), and also says she doesn't feel sure about the Sabie votes. She then decides to vote Dana again, acknowledging that she's spreading the vote. Night 8 she again defends Epi, and is still unsure of whether Chris might be the Master (Chris is the only context she ever mentions the Master in until I am brought into the discussion).

Day 9 she claims not to see the case on Bass, and votes Chris. On Day 10 she does finally vote Bass, but on "the tail end", as she says. Rather conveniently placed, imo. Then she called me opportunistic. I am a lot of things, but opportunistic is not one of them. :SVS:

Conclusion: I was hoping to show that Ninja is the Master, but I think I just talked myself into thinking she's a Cyber. I thought there were only two Cybers left, Epi and SD, but it seems it could be three. Ninja has consistently defended Epi, not seen the suspicion on Bass until it was basically a done deal, and had little to say about SD. Meanwhile, she went after the Daleks left, right, and center, and never really brought up the Master except to theorize about Chris. So, I'm not inclined to think she's the Master now, but she could very well be bad.

EBWOP: I'm still working that out. :p I would support a lynch for SD, because I'm pretty confident he's bad.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Wow, I just remembered that Sabie was a Cyberman, which was another part of my reason I thought Ninja might be one, but that's too many Cybermen. I do have to rethink this, because one of my suspects there is not Cyber. But I don't think she's the Master from my reread.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DFaraday wrote: The first thing I noticed is that she was not really under the radar in the early game; while Ninja's posts were few, each one tended to be quite long and expressive. However, her early and mid-game suspicions skewed heavily towards the Daleks. Made and Enrique were her top suspects around Day 4, with Ninja consistently bringing them up and voicing suspicion of them.
Interesting.
Do you think this would indicate that Nju could have been recruited?
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Dom wrote:
DFaraday wrote: The first thing I noticed is that she was not really under the radar in the early game; while Ninja's posts were few, each one tended to be quite long and expressive. However, her early and mid-game suspicions skewed heavily towards the Daleks. Made and Enrique were her top suspects around Day 4, with Ninja consistently bringing them up and voicing suspicion of them.
Interesting.
Do you think this would indicate that Nju could have been recruited?
She did vote for Roxy, which makes me wonder about the recruitment. But the Cybers have a rolecheck, which is another reason I'm leaning towards her being a Cyber rather than a recruit.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark

Chris, what Elohcin was probably trying to hint at was that Strax's first three civs targeted don't die. That's what the hosts put in the roles afterwards, right? So that's the simple explanation. Why does it have to be some fucking wacky Elo IS Strax theory? Do you have any idea how fucking crazy you sound with these warped theories?

MP7 - why are you saying Chris might be right about DF? :wall: :haha:
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
keys56000000000
The Mark

LC, no, not lhat role. Don't have any confirmation that SD is a civ.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Something I noticed while looking through posts looking for something. Just thought I'd share.
Spacedaisy wrote:First let me say to MP, I really wish you would stop characterizing my listing my suspicions/thoughts as suspicion mongering. You are reading that into it. All I was doing was putting my thoughts out there, period. I wasn't looking to rally a lynch around anyone.

I am glad finally some others are seeing what I have been feeling about DFaraday. I am going to vote there for now. Because before the last lynch he was top of my list.

I apologize for not talking as much, been working over a lot this week and at the moment my head isstarting to hurt.
Said on day three.

Dead on night five.

Black Rock wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:BR who are your top suspects and why?

I suspect DFaraday. Something weird happened last night that I can't find how it would happen so I am still unsure about him. I also suspect Epig and Dom. Dom is actually my main suspect for The Master. I just can't pull anything together to support my gut feel on that.
Said on day nine.

Dead on night nine.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I voted for DFaraday for now. :)

Return to “Previous Jobs”