Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 259

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 2

Post by Enrique »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Enrique wrote:That's one way to shrug off a bunch of opinions. People don't get me, so I'm not gonna bother to get involved, what?
That's not what his post said.

In fact, most of the votes against him are pretty crappy reasons. He already stated why he was suspicious of you, yet you continue to ignore it.
I... haven't ignored it. For one second. I have addressed it many many times. But how often has he addressed any post about him? It's like he's not even trying. What thread have you been reading that you accuse me of ignoring the couple of posts where he gives any reason?

@Bass: No. You made those statements consecutively. "I'm debating whether to vote Made, Enri or Epig. Enri and Made yadda yadda. Epig is his normal self."
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

VOTE DAISY
;)
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

For my own sanity lets cap the vote at 11 pm. - Teefies wants the time pushed back so it's more reasonable with his schedule and There was no way that we could figure out to adjust the poll. I realized that everyone inclunding myself likely forgot that bit so I put the reminder in. :)

Hope that helps to clear stuff up some?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Though I do think Daisy is more likely to be bad than Epig, so... :P

On that note, I really really have to stop goofing off. I'll be back later!

And linki Rox, yes, Daisy does have a better track record about me which is why I'm frankly shocked at her turnaround because not only did she do a complete 180, she's either wrong or just faking it.

Linki with Enri, I'm not saying you ignored to address it, sorry, I am just saying you were acting like he was just shrugging stuff off when he has addressed your concern that he's not JUST saying "Enri is bad" but he has given a reason. If that makes sense.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:seriously? so people can vote AFTER the poll ends? hogwash I tell ya...hogwash. I can't stay up that late to watch this!!!
I appreciate your willingness to be in my corner, but vote your conscience. Mafia try to make civilians vote to save. Do what you believe is right.

Civilians vote to lynch a bitch. :noble:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote:Wow wtf happened in here?

I am in a nyquil daze but let me see if I got this straight -
MP thinks daisy is bad, daisy thinks MP is bad.
Daisy has the better record of reading MP than he has of reading her.
What a sticky whicket.

I am going with Daisy only because SVS actually agreed with MP about Daisy. This has never happened before. VOTE DAISY
She is feeling cornered imo.
QFT lol.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I will unfortunately be up until midnight because, even though I have taught for six years, the state requires that I pass a methodology class.

"Good for the state!" you say. "You've got to have standards, after all! Can't have teachers wandering around in the classroom with no methods!"

I have four assignments due tonight. The first is on PEER PRESSURE. :evileye:
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Though I do think Daisy is more likely to be bad than Epig, so... :P

And linki Rox, yes, Daisy does have a better track record about me which is why I'm frankly shocked at her turnaround because not only did she do a complete 180, she's either wrong or just faking it.

Linki with Enri, I'm not saying you ignored to address it, sorry, I am just saying you were acting like he was just shrugging stuff off when he has addressed your concern that he's not JUST saying "Enri is bad" but he has given a reason. If that makes sense.
Has he actually? He asked me "what have I not addressed?" I answered. And that was it. I suggest you re-read his posts because he really isn't saying much of anything at all.
ImageImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Enrique wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Enrique wrote:That's one way to shrug off a bunch of opinions. People don't get me, so I'm not gonna bother to get involved, what?
That's not what his post said.

In fact, most of the votes against him are pretty crappy reasons. He already stated why he was suspicious of you, yet you continue to ignore it.
I... haven't ignored it. For one second. I have addressed it many many times. But how often has he addressed any post about him? It's like he's not even trying. What thread have you been reading that you accuse me of ignoring the couple of posts where he gives any reason?

@Bass: No. You made those statements consecutively. "I'm debating whether to vote Made, Enri or Epig. Enri and Made yadda yadda. Epig is his normal self."
I was saying that could acting like his normal self so I had to re read him.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Enrique wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Though I do think Daisy is more likely to be bad than Epig, so... :P

Has he actually? He asked me "what have I not addressed?" I answered. And that was it. I suggest you re-read his posts because he really isn't saying much of anything at all.
I did address them. Not when I was cooking or eating supper or watching my stories, I'm sorry to say. I responded to Roxy. I summarized the suspicion against me in an enumerated post.

So you don't like that I'm not talking when you want me to talk? You say I'm hiding in plain sight? OK. What's there to address? I either am, or I am not. I don't think fucking Matlock could defend against that.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

I have got to go squeee over the behemoth babe (10 lbs 4 oz, and she did it naturally~ so impressive, she's tall, but she's bird bones, this is her today before she went into labor)

After initially suspecting Epi, I changed my mind. Just because he was a fail re Juliets does not make him bad. Other things he has done and said make me think he is not a baddie. I am out for the night, Good Luck civvies, get a baddie, don't get manipulated by one :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Would you call that a "selfie" or a "themie?" :biggrin:
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I'm sorry but people's reasons for voting for you don't come down to "Nothing." That's not summarizing anything, that's shrugging it off.

My point here is that you've taken a very clear stance in this game. You have a finger pointed at me. But you're not doing anything about it. You're not doing anything about anything. You're not listening to people, you're not responding to most of them, and when you do it's usually just being dismissive.

So you justified to Roxy your vote to juliets. But from what I can tell, her problem with you is pretty much the same as mine. You're not trying to work with the thread. You're just expecting us to trust you and do as you say.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Enrique wrote:I'm sorry but people's reasons for voting for you don't come down to "Nothing." That's not summarizing anything, that's shrugging it off.

My point here is that you've taken a very clear stance in this game. You have a finger pointed at me. But you're not doing anything about it. You're not doing anything about anything. You're not listening to people, you're not responding to most of them, and when you do it's usually just being dismissive.

So you justified to Roxy your vote to juliets. But from what I can tell, her problem with you is pretty much the same as mine. You're not trying to work with the thread. You're just expecting us to trust you and do as you say.
I am "not doing anything about anything."

Right...that Day 1 thing must have been a hallucination. :noble:
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

And you're definitely not being dismissive.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And I didn't say people's reasons were nothing. I criticized them. Here it is again, updated.
Epignosis wrote:The arguments brought forth against me consist of the following:

1. My long-term strategy is to be an in-your-face bad guy. This coming from Long Con, who should know that doesn't work in a 30+ person game.
2. I am not hunting bad guys at all (even though I led the Day 1 lynch). This coming from MM, who voted Eloh. :rolleyes:
3. Nothing, which is coming from Dana. Dana said this about me.
4. Enrique "doesn't get [me]."

Addendum: SD votes for me to save herself.
Chris voted because I got juliets killed.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dismissive, obnoxious, aggressive, arrogant, big-headed, domineering, narrow-minded, obstinate, rude, self-indulgent, non-compliant, unpredictable, tactless, stubborn, tenacious, mean, unhelpful, impulsive, callous, impolite, unaccommodating, haughty, critical, dogmatic, impractical, overbearing, aloof, cunning, patronizing, sarcastic, quarrelsome, rabble-rousing, and terrible.

But bad?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Epignosis wrote:Dismissive, obnoxious, aggressive, arrogant, big-headed, domineering, narrow-minded, obstinate, rude, self-indulgent, non-compliant, unpredictable, tactless, stubborn, tenacious, mean, unhelpful, impulsive, callous, impolite, unaccommodating, haughty, critical, dogmatic, impractical, overbearing, aloof, cunning, patronizing, sarcastic, quarrelsome, rabble-rousing, and terrible.

But bad?
Isn't this the argument in every you play in?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Chris wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Dismissive, obnoxious, aggressive, arrogant, big-headed, domineering, narrow-minded, obstinate, rude, self-indulgent, non-compliant, unpredictable, tactless, stubborn, tenacious, mean, unhelpful, impulsive, callous, impolite, unaccommodating, haughty, critical, dogmatic, impractical, overbearing, aloof, cunning, patronizing, sarcastic, quarrelsome, rabble-rousing, and terrible.

But bad?
Isn't this the argument in every you play in?
I am also quite particular about syntax.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Hedgeowl »

Whew, back. sorry ya'll I got a sick baby who woke up and just got back to sleep. i thought the poll ended at 9:23 and didn't want to miss the vote again. Clearly we have more time, but I will be asleep when it ends.

I voted daisy because I didn't get the Azure voters at all and I think that seemed like a good place to start as someone summarized. I also find MP's suspicion of her worth noting, although it appears she is also suspicious of him, so I don't know where to take tbh.

Roxy - I am not ignoring you at all, but I am fried. I promise I will address your post on me.

:offtobed:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ten minutes remain. I refuse to use my vote to save myself.

You may be eliminating someone you don't like, but you won't be eliminating Mafia. :)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Shame about Epig's probable lynch. Hopefully he's bad, but I really doubt it. Why aren't you going to save yourself, Epig?

I'm nervous about Daisy. She did end up being my biggest suspect at end of day, but I definitely need to sleep on my thoughts regarding the matter. This lynch should be interesting upon reflection.
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Gotrees »

Shoot, thought vote would be at midnight, now I don't have time to read through everything.

Would the proper etiquette be to vote for myself?

Or should I vote for Epig based on earlier suspicions?
Made wrote:I may be new, but i got furry.
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Gotrees wrote:Shoot, thought vote would be at midnight, now I don't have time to read through everything.

Vote for who you're the most suspicious of, I would say.
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gotrees »

I guess I officially vote for Epig.

Since poll just closed.
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gotrees »

Dana wrote:
Gotrees wrote:Shoot, thought vote would be at midnight, now I don't have time to read through everything.

Vote for who you're the most suspicious of, I would say.
Done, I really hope I don't regret this.

Reading through everything now.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Shame about Epig's probable lynch. Hopefully he's bad, but I really doubt it. Why aren't you going to save yourself, Epig?
Because I'm not a bitch.
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gotrees »

As for an explanation--again, not caught up, but his constant refusal to explain himself seemed really suspicious, especially when he pretty much just joked around when confronted about it, and gloated about how he could get people to follow his lead and vote how he wants. (Something along the lines of: "I vote enrique, enrique takes votes. I vote juliets, juliets takes votes.") Even more suspicious when at least one of those people turned out to be civ.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Gotrees wrote:As for an explanation--again, not caught up, but his constant refusal to explain himself seemed really suspicious, especially when he pretty much just joked around when confronted about it, and gloated about how he could get people to follow his lead and vote how he wants. (Something along the lines of: "I vote enrique, enrique takes votes. I vote juliets, juliets takes votes.") Even more suspicious when at least one of those people turned out to be civ.
:ponder:
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 80

Post by fingersplints »

Sorry for missing the vote. Saying goodbye was rough today, and I really don't feel good. I still am way way behind but I promise I will be all caught up in the next day or two. I apologize again to everyone playing and especially the hosts. :hugs: I've hosted enough to know how frustrating it is when players don't play, but I'm not usually that person and to make it up to the hosts I'm getting some Dr.Who to watch tomorrow while I catch up :)
Gro-oo-ovy
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Shame about Epig's probable lynch. Hopefully he's bad, but I really doubt it. Why aren't you going to save yourself, Epig?
Because I'm not a bitch.
Wow. thanks man. On that note I don't care what happens. I'm going to bed.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Spacedaisy »

Splints they are accepting votes until the post goes up I think.and also, :( about saying goodbye.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Re: Who's Polls?

Post by bea »

Bass_the_clever
No votes

Black Rock
No votes

Bullzeye
No votes

Boogs
No votes

Canucklehead
No votes

Dana
Elohcin (17)
5%

DFaraday
No votes

Dom
zeek (6)
5%

Elohcin
Metalmarsh89 (5), DFaraday (8)
9%

Enrique
Epignosis (3), Black Rock (14), Bass_the_Clever (16)
14%

Epignosis
Long Con (7), Made (9), Dana (13), Enrique (15), Spacedaisy (18), Chris (19)
27%

fingersplints
No votes

Gotrees
No votes

Hedgeowl
No votes

keys
No votes

Long Con
No votes

Made
Dom (20), sabie12 (22)
9%

Metalmarsh
No votes

MovingPictures
No votes

Nikki
No votes

nijuukyugou
No votes

reywaS
No votes

Roxy
No votes

Sabie
No votes

Snow Dog
No votes

Spacedaisy
MovingPictures07 (10), S~V~S (11), Snow Dog (12), Hedgeowl (21)
18%

S~V~S
No votes

Zeek
No votes

Some really stinky poo-poo heads! (Host/Non/Dead)
birdwithteeth11 (1), Mister Rearranger (2), bea (4)

IN THREAD VOTES:

Roxy votes for Daisy.
Grotrees votes for Epi.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Because I'm not a bitch.
I detect that the "thanks" is sarcasm. That sentence had nothing to do with you. Mafia expects me to vote elsewhere to save myself. I refuse to roll over. My finger remains pointed where it has been pointed.

Hence, I am not a bitch.
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Epignosis wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Because I'm not a bitch.
I detect that the "thanks" is sarcasm. That sentence had nothing to do with you. Mafia expects me to vote elsewhere to save myself. I refuse to roll over. My finger remains pointed where it has been pointed.

Hence, I am not a bitch.
Are you saying that people who vote to save themselves are?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:My niece just had a baby <3 her third son, he is named for my husband :yay:
<3<3
MovingPictures07 wrote: You didn't voice suspicion of me; you said the fact that S~V~S and I were "buddy buddy" was concerning. You never said you suspected me. In fact, given you defended me hard for most of the game, I was shocked when you came back to respond and found me full on suspicious.
I think you're reaching here.
MovingPictures07 wrote:This whole lynch is definitely shady. I will go down until the end saying that I really see nothing suspect about what Epig has been doing this game.
It's almost like I warned that this may happen when we spent about half the day not talking about suspects at all.
It's almost as if I tried to warn us about this. It's almost as if the accusations against me for saying this are complete bullshit because I was 100% right.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dana wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Because I'm not a bitch.

Hence, I am not a bitch.
Are you saying that people who vote to save themselves are?
No.
bea
Racketeer

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - NIght 2

Post by bea »

Wandering around the planet of Alzarius, The Doctor decides he needs a break from all these chatty humans. He decides to play a game of chess.

While he was gone, the crowd grew restless again.
"Two more people died last night. We're in some serious danger here. We don't even know why we're at this planet." Enrique points out.
"We have to trust The Doctor. I'm sure he has a plan." responds Zeek.
"I say we take matters into our own hands. We know that whoever this Valeyard person is put spies among us. At any moment one of you are going to turn on us and kill us all. We have to find the spies!" MP points out.
"Yes. First Bea and Teefies, then MR, then TH. This has to stop! I say it's Enrique!" Says Epi.
"You're not really helping anyone yourself buddy." Enrique retorts.
"I don't know Enrique seems ok to me. He uses bigger words in mafia, but other than that, he doesn't seem odd." Dana points out.
MP looks at the crowd sheepishly. "I'm starting to doubt everyone. I'm even worried about Daisy."

The crowd grows as more and more people add their suspicions to the growing list. SVS grabs Daisy and LC grabs Epi. "We need to keep our eyes on these two. They both look pretty rotten and we don't want one of them sneeking off to try to escape!"

The crowd grows larger and debate gets more and more heated. Finally by just a couple of votes, it's decided that Epi is most definitely BAD.

"You all are wrong. I'm mean, uncarring, dogmatic, sarcastic, caustic, likely drunk, pedantic, a heck of a cook, a lover of good books, an amazing father, not too awful of a husband now that I got my wonderful wife a dishwasher, enegmatic, stoic, antisocial, and loud, but I'm not bad." He tries to tell them as they put his head in a noose and hang him.

As his body sways back and forth, The Doctor runs out of the TARDIS. "What have you lot done????? I turn my head for one minute to try to work out where we need to go for our next clue and you go off and kill another person??? Are you mad???

Here's a list of places we need to travel to next. How about you focus on trying to decide which one we should visit? If you could do that without upping the body count any that would be brilliant!" he growled at them as he stormed back into the TARDIS.

Epignosis has been Lynched. He was K9 and he was a Good Dog. :noble:

Effective imediately - Juliets will be replacing Nikki. Turnip Head will be replacing Boogs. Both will be immune from targeting N2 and from being Lynched D3 so that they may catch up. Sorry you had to drop out Nikki and Boogsy. Thank you for stepping in JC and TH!

It is now night. You have 24 hours to vote and send in any PMs. Please remember to send us a PM if you are choosing NOT to use your powers as well. Our post times should be kept around this time from here on out. Thank you so much for your patience while we get this all regulated!!

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:
S~V~S wrote:My niece just had a baby <3 her third son, he is named for my husband :yay:
<3<3
MovingPictures07 wrote: You didn't voice suspicion of me; you said the fact that S~V~S and I were "buddy buddy" was concerning. You never said you suspected me. In fact, given you defended me hard for most of the game, I was shocked when you came back to respond and found me full on suspicious.
MovingPictures07 wrote:This whole lynch is definitely shady. I will go down until the end saying that I really see nothing suspect about what Epig has been doing this game.
It's almost like I warned that this may happen when we spent about half the day not talking about suspects at all.
It's almost as if I tried to warn us about this. It's almost as if the accusations against me for saying this are complete bullshit because I was 100% right.
I don't understand; your last sentence, are you referring to my suspicion of Daisy? Because Epig is getting lynched.

I'm willing to take a step back and think about it, anyway.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The "bitch" line was meant to be funny, spacedaisy. I meant no offense. "Famous last words," in a way. :smile:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, what a surprise. RIP Epig.

Bye Nikki and Boogs, welcome TH 2.0 and juliets 2.0!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Lol, I have to admit, I did miss Gilbert Gottfried though. That's the only plus to you getting lynched, good sir. :P
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I actually got warned for role hinting. Lot of good it did me! :haha:

Good fun, bea and bwt!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, I'm tired, I'll be back at some point tomorrow, but I do have a busy day ahead of me.

Definitely going to ponder the way this lynch went down. :srsnod:

Also not sure re: the poll, but will research tomorrow.

Also also, not sure I've stated yet, but obligatory note regarding the fact that I am TERRIBLE at decoding so I will continue to let others do so. And thank you those others for doing so. :noble:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom wrote:
<3<3
I don't understand; your last sentence, are you referring to my suspicion of Daisy? Because Epig is getting lynched.

I'm willing to take a step back and think about it, anyway.
It wasn't directed at you in particular. I'm just annoyed with how I came under fire simply because I warned this lynch would end badly because all the discussion would get lumped into a mad rush at the end.

RIP Epig.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

RIP Epig! I voted for Karn because it sounds like a Magic card I know.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

LC - every time I see your avi I think it's face palming me. :sigh:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

OK - first couple of pages should be current and up to date as far as the player lists and links to lynch/night posts go. Please let me know if you think I missed something. :D
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

bea wrote:LC - every time I see your avi I think it's face palming me. :sigh:
Ha! Nice.

Return to “Previous Jobs”