Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 0

Post by Tangrowth »

Dammit, I just can't keep away. :P

Alright, zeek, that's fine -- I'll drop it for now. Maybe I am giving you a harder time than everyone else. I'm willing to see how things play out and keep an open mind. But I will not let something go if I truly believe I'm onto something. I take the chance that I'm wrong, but I'd feel worse if I let it go and it turns out I was right.

And it appears there are just some cultural differences, but that said, when you refer to "this site", there really are different subcultures mixed into the members of this site because there are people from the STV and LP days, there are others from PA (a music forum) that I brought over, and all sorts of places, so there may not be an overarching site culture when it comes to what is suspicious with regards to certain things. I PERSONALLY think saying "I'm a civ" to prove that you're a civ with an LD role breaks the game, and this gets into Dana's question...

Dana, if the LD could fact check "I'm a civ", then every civvie could just say "I'm a civ", the baddies would be forced to say so as well, and it essentially breaks the game. In fact, I almost never see LD roles anymore because everyone would just come right out of the gate and say "I'm a civ" or "I have BTSC" and, personally, I hate LD roles with a passion, regardless of alignment. I think people abuse them too often and I just don't like their mechanic. But that's just my POV.

Personally, I feel a civvie doesn't need to go around convincing everyone that they're civ by exclaiming it as such, but that's more of the "newer" view and I realize many old timer players like Sorsha will say the same thing zeek just said, so I'm willing to chalk it up to a difference in perspective, but I can't help that it pings the crap out of me every time nonetheless. A civvie doesn't need to prove to him or herself or anyone else that they've civ by saying "I'm a civ" regardless of the existence of an LD role, they do it through their actions.

Also, regarding this site's town v. mafia win ratio, it's true that historically mafia or independents have won most of the full games so far, but for speed games if I recall correctly it's closer to 50/50, or at least 40/60. There are varying theories as to why mafia have won mostly in full games so far, such as inactive civvies, easily manipulated civvies, overpowered baddie teams, too much confusion in the game setup which led to a baddie advantage, etc. I personally don't feel there have been any particularly glaring issues with overpowering, and I feel the explanation is likely a case by case scenario.

And lastly, zeek, I hope you feel incredibly welcome here, despite my initial steamrolling against you -- it's mafia, it's not personal. I don't intend to make you feel uncomfortable or unwelcome, but at the same time I don't want to give newcomers a pass necessarily if I think they're behaving suspiciously. But I realize how it feels to be railroaded (I get lynched ALL the time, and sometimes early, especially in full games, so I know how it feels), so I'm willing to try to approach more rationally. I don't want to keep harping on this unnecessarily. But I will vote however I see fit, and I don't expect anyone else to follow me, because I certainly have not built any sort of case on zeek being bad. Anyone who tries to piggyback off of that as an easy lynch surely will get my eye because I've not argued that. I'm actually glad to see someone else who apparently likes to push discussion because we need more players like that, IMO. :)

Now, see you folks later!
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Sorry this isn't coded. I'm at work on the phone. Testiest.and I are.going to.work to.have.the.post up.at.roughly 9pm ish - est.",

Linkie - should be teefies up there but that shits funny so imma leave it. :p
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 80

Post by fingersplints »

zeek wrote:I'm not going to pretend to be an expert, but in my experience the town usually wins.

linki - STV had no such rules, at least not when I was around.
If it's any help... at STV, every single person said "I'm a civvie" and it was considered suspicious to not say it. I'm honestly really surprised that Rox failed to point this out. :hmm:
I'm not trying to defend zeek here. I honestly have no idea if he is bad, but mafia was played a bit differently on STV, so much so that players from here like Kate and SVS had a bit of trouble there. But yea, that's kind of how the games started. Your first post would be like "yay game :) I'm a townie." And they were big on suspicion lists. And we didn't have polls. And dead players weren't allowed to post at all. That's all I can think of for now. :)
Gro-oo-ovy
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

MovingPictures07 wrote: And it appears there are just some cultural differences, but that said, when you refer to "this site", there really are different subcultures mixed into the members of this site because there are people from the STV and LP days, there are others from PA (a music forum) that I brought over, and all sorts of places, so there may not be an overarching site culture when it comes to what is suspicious with regards to certain things. I PERSONALLY think saying "I'm a civ" to prove that you're a civ with an LD role breaks the game, and this gets into Dana's question...
As a Mafia party boy myself, this kinda of information drop doesn't break the game imo. I mean, in Misfits, I all but knew for certain Ketterman was mafia because of my role, but rules against information dropping make it impossible to say I knew for a fact. Also, doesn't catching someone in a lie kinda prove someone is mafia anyways?
Also I am Supatown :llama:
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

MovingPictures07 wrote: And it appears there are just some cultural differences, but that said, when you refer to "this site", there really are different subcultures mixed into the members of this site because there are people from the STV and LP days, there are others from PA (a music forum) that I brought over, and all sorts of places, so there may not be an overarching site culture when it comes to what is suspicious with regards to certain things. I PERSONALLY think saying "I'm a civ" to prove that you're a civ with an LD role breaks the game, and this gets into Dana's question...
As a Mafia party boy myself, this kinda of information drop doesn't break the game imo. I mean, in Misfits, I all but knew for certain Ketterman was mafia because of my role, but rules against information dropping make it impossible to say I knew for a fact. Also, doesn't catching someone in a lie kinda prove someone is mafia anyways?
Also I am Supatown :llama:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote:Dana - they usually are not allowed to fact check sentences that contain any of the following words:
Civvie
Baddie
Mafia
Townie
Good
Bad
Etc.

Ld's need to be creative when checking statements.
Yeah, in the older games, pretty much everyone would make an overt statement as their first post. It kinda kills the fun. I do make overt checkable statements if I am taking suspicion, though. Not my favorite role, its too much like info for my taste, and it is a hard role to play if you have a host with strict guidelines, or very careful baddies.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

....Ok... I just linkied myself? I thought i miss clicked and it showed me a preview instead of actually posting it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, Splints, that was weird, Lol, and !maybe why the civs won most of the time at STV.
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

Mafia on STV wasn't fun, at all. Lol. *shudders*

Oh god I hated those "HURR 100% CIVVIE DEERRP!" roll call days. I remember once I wrote "100% mafia" just to break the monotony. I figured it would work the same, the LD would check it and it'd come up false, so no harm done, but the rest of the players didn't see things that way, and I was promptly lynched.

Starting to remember why I stopped playing this game in the first place! Ha!

Anyway, looking forward to Day 1. :D
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Oh one more thing! I have not gotten any Baddie vibes from MP so far, though it is early. It doesn't usually take too long for his Baddie self to shine through when he is not civ. and I think this thing with Dana is just a case of misreading him because she is not used to his play style. He can be over the top sometimes.... Or pretty much all the time! ;)
I love playing mafia games with you, but simultaneously it's definitely a real love/hate thing because I'm positive you have a better track record of reading me (as could be expected) than almost anyone... you pretty much sunk me D1 last game, you!!! :WTF: :p
I'm pretty sure you meant to say "you and BWT pretty much sunk me", so I'll ignore that obvious oversight. :P
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Canucklehead wrote:Question: Can I start watching Dr. Who with just the "reboot"? Or do I need to watch the originals? Where/when does the "reboot" start?
Either one works really. Most people start with the "reboot" (which I found on Netflix, and devoured the first season in about 3 days :noble: ). As for all the originals of the First Doctor, I wish you luck with that one. A lot of the archived footage was thought lost forever until a few months ago. Pretty much every other Doctor since is accessible in some way.

For the purposes of this game, however, any nods we make to the show will mostly be directed to the post-"reboot" period. Might throw in some Classic Who every now and then though. :D
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

fingersplints wrote:
zeek wrote:I'm not going to pretend to be an expert, but in my experience the town usually wins.

linki - STV had no such rules, at least not when I was around.
If it's any help... at STV, every single person said "I'm a civvie" and it was considered suspicious to not say it. I'm honestly really surprised that Rox failed to point this out. :hmm:
I'm not trying to defend zeek here. I honestly have no idea if he is bad, but mafia was played a bit differently on STV, so much so that players from here like Kate and SVS had a bit of trouble there. But yea, that's kind of how the games started. Your first post would be like "yay game :) I'm a townie." And they were big on suspicion lists. And we didn't have polls. And dead players weren't allowed to post at all. That's all I can think of for now. :)
um I did point it out to zeek - I said "It was like that everywhere but STV."
I remember when people came from other sites and made fun of us. It was not fun nor funny. Others are different so fucking what it is what makes life beautiful - the differences :dance: I still make lists :lorab:
;)
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Roxy wrote:Keys is a sell-out :p anything for another cool tshirt lol!

I never said what MP did was suspicious - I believe it to be his norm. I expected him to do it if that makes sense. He now sees poss teamies/defenders from all of this which is also quite the norm. I never wnt him to stop bc somtimes he is right - maybe he is this time idk its too soon for me to tell.

HOSTS! - when will the day end out of curiousity?
Let me finish catching up and figuring out how many people still have to check in, and I'll tell you! :)
Nikki908
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Nikki908 »

Enrique wrote:Nikki, what do you make of this whole zeek/MP exchange? Of Dana's reaction, mine, keys', etc.?

So cool to be playing with you btw. :lorab:

I'm not suuuuper sure. I still need to re-read it to understand what's going on. :srsnod:

So far so good though, I just need to make time tonight!
u coudda ben getin down 2 dis sik be@t
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

keys56000000000 wrote:Oh god I hated those "HURR 100% CIVVIE DEERRP!" roll call days. I remember once I wrote "100% mafia" just to break the monotony. I figured it would work the same, the LD would check it and it'd come up false, so no harm done, but the rest of the players didn't see things that way, and I was promptly lynched.
I didn't vote for you if I recall correctly. I enjoyed STV, but clearly I'm ignorant of the wider worlds mafia.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

STV did have it's good points; I played there for a bit after having played in other places. The players were enthusiastic, and fun. For the most part there was very little of the whole jaded, too cool, vibe Mafia seems to cultivate. I thought the rules were a bit harsh, and I thought the mods were a bit harsh. I learned alot playing there~ LDs had gone out of vogue at LP by the time I started playing, so I learned more about subtle, which is not something that comes naturally to me, at STV. I won my first game there, as a baddie, and I was immensely proud of that win. It was hard being bad at STV :)
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

I've never had the chance to be bad. In llama's words, I'm supatown every time. Course, at STV that was an advantage. Still I'm quite proud that after being lynched Day 1 in my first game I went on to endgame three successive wins.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

:omg: lets not all start this "supatown" stuff it will go straight to llamas little oval shaped hed. :p
;)
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Enrique »

keys56000000000 wrote:Mafia on STV wasn't fun, at all. Lol. *shudders*

Oh god I hated those "HURR 100% CIVVIE DEERRP!" roll call days. I remember once I wrote "100% mafia" just to break the monotony. I figured it would work the same, the LD would check it and it'd come up false, so no harm done, but the rest of the players didn't see things that way, and I was promptly lynched.

Starting to remember why I stopped playing this game in the first place! Ha!

Anyway, looking forward to Day 1. :D
Hahaha, that wasn't at STV, tho. That was Lostpedia! I remember because it was one of my first games. That's kinda hilarious, tho.

Not big on LD either, but it's in the game and we've gotta accept that :shrug: The role would probably work better as a secret role, otherwise I'm not sure there's a way to avoid people making overt statements just for the sake of being LD'd. But oh well. In the end it still works in our benefit.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 17

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote::omg: lets not all start this "supatown" stuff it will go straight to llamas little oval shaped hed. :p
:llama:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

If you Google "Supatown" and click images, it is amazing how may Syndicate images come up. Images we've posted, banners, even player avatars (and not just Llamas, Reywas, Boogs, Keterman, etc). Very weird
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

"Supatown" has been used twice in this thread... once by Made, as a standard LD statement, and then zeek using it "in llama's words." Zeek, this is your first game here, right? Not even a Side Mission before? Caught on quickly to the lingo. Is this something you learnt from your BTSC partners? :eye:
ImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

bea wrote:Sorry this isn't coded. I'm at work on the phone. Testiest.and I are.going to.work to.have.the.post up.at.roughly 9pm ish - est.",

Linkie - should be teefies up there but that shits funny so imma leave it. :p
That time sounds good to me, given almost everyone has checked in.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Yeah, for real... only uses of "supatown" outside of this thread are in the past two Speed Games. What's up with that, zeek?
ImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I'm going to PM BR, LC, and Snow Dog since they are the only three left that have not checked in yet. If anyone else has other means of contacting any of them and would like to do so, feel free. Bea and I would like everyone to come party and play! :fiesta:
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Enrique wrote:Yeah, for real... only uses of "supatown" outside of this thread are in the past two Speed Games. What's up with that, zeek?
Maybe he knew Llama before this site? Though I have no idea how long the supatown thing has been going on. Or what it even means, actually. Is it from the little title under the name thing or was Llama given the title because he started saying it?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dana wrote:
Enrique wrote:Yeah, for real... only uses of "supatown" outside of this thread are in the past two Speed Games. What's up with that, zeek?
Maybe he knew Llama before this site? Though I have no idea how long the supatown thing has been going on. Or what it even means, actually. Is it from the little title under the name thing or was Llama given the title because he started saying it?
:haha:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

LOL. Supatown is something llama started in the Felt game as a joke and I actually changed his rank from "Henchman" to "Supatown" after that game concluded because I thought it would be funny. :P

Interested to hear zeek's response regarding the question, but it's very possible he watched the Felt game because if I remember correctly I recall seeing his name having voted in the final poll, so I don't think it means anything.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Just checked and yeah, he did vote in the final poll for the option that even mentions Supatown in it, so that blows that observation out of consideration.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

You know, I'm usually on SVS's side whenever she has the argument with Epig, but I really would've liked to see zeek's response here :p

I'll take it, though. That'd be a really weird thing to slip on.
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Enrique wrote:You know, I'm usually on SVS's side whenever she has the argument with Epig, but I really would've liked to see zeek's response here :p

Oh, well, my bad. I just remembered seeing his name reading the thread and thought he voted in the last poll, so thought it was worth sharing. :p

Yeah, I don't believe in that kind of slip stuff, that's way too out there for me. Interesting how you used the "eye" before though and now you say it'd be a really weird thing to slip on.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Eh, it's valid. I wanted to hear whether he had been in the previous games, because if not, that would be something to take note of.
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:LOL. Supatown is something llama started in the Felt game as a joke and I actually changed his rank from "Henchman" to "Supatown" after that game concluded because I thought it would be funny. :P

yeah, thanks for that bro. :|
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Day 1: Debacle and Debauchery

Bea and BWT had continued to watch Doctor Who together. In fact, they really hadn’t stopped except for bathroom breaks and to eat/shower/sleep. After a week of almost non-stop watching, they were ready to delve into “The Doctor’s Wife”. So clearly, they had been slacking on their viewing time. Why, there was plenty of time they could skip on eating, bathing, or sleeping to watch even more Doctor Who more quickly! As they sat there and debated which one or even all to take in less of, they didn’t realize the sounds of machines and mechanical marching approaching. So great did their argument become, that they didn’t notice when a group of Daleks and Cybermen crashed into the room at first. Thinking they were in costume, the two turned and were about to inquire why some freaks in costumes broke down their door, when they were both instantly vaporized! Nothing but ash remained of our fair hosts!

Bea and BWT were killed by the Daleks and Cybermen!

It is now Day 1. You have 48 hours to track down your hosts’ killers! Good luck!
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

Enrique wrote:"Supatown" has been used twice in this thread... once by Made, as a standard LD statement, and then zeek using it "in llama's words." Zeek, this is your first game here, right? Not even a Side Mission before? Caught on quickly to the lingo. Is this something you learnt from your BTSC partners? :eye:
It's suspicious that he used it and credited exactly where he heard it?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 1

Post by Enrique »

No. It's suspicious that he used it without any indication that he was around when it was used.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

Enrique wrote:No. It's suspicious that he used it without any indication that he was around when it was used.
Oh... I just understood the bit about Llama.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Llama isn't playing so I think it's safe to say he wasn't outing his partner :p
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Enrique wrote:Llama isn't playing so I think it's safe to say he wasn't outing his partner :p
Unless I am secret playing and being a mod is just a front. :ponder:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

Enrique wrote:No. It's suspicious that he used it without any indication that he was around when it was used.
I waited until Day 1. But you, sir, are my greatest suspect.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

:lorab:
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Anything specific you'd like me to address?
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

The parabolic orbit of the asteroids as opposed to the more circular orbit of the planets?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
I waited until Day 1. But you, sir, are my greatest suspect.
Wow, I actually agree here.

I don't like how he dealt with the zeek/me situation either -- and then starting up the :eye: to zeek about the Supatown thing struck me as really odd, and his subsequent waffling on the issue is also noteworthy.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Holy shit, Epig, when's the last time we agreed on a suspicion? On Day freaking 1 at that?

This might be a first.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

In a not unexpcted development you are both freaking me out~
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I like my observation better than yours. Image

I asked him directly because I was actually looking for an answer, as it happens. He could've easily answered the same way you did for him and I would've been satisfied. I think I made a valid observation, but I wasn't exactly gunning after him.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

This.
Enrique wrote:You know, I'm usually on SVS's side whenever she has the argument with Epig, but I really would've liked to see zeek's response here :p

I tried that in Monty Python. I might have gotten away with it, but I got Night killed.

You however, are saying the exact same thing I said. S~V~S even referenced it.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Yeah? That's what I'm referring to in the post you quoted. I didn't think there was an obvious explanation and legitimately wanted to know how zeek answered. But then MP did it for him, and it made enough sense to satisfy me. I wasn't witch hunting someone for the sake of it, I was asking a question and expecting an answer.
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:In a not unexpcted development you are both freaking me out~
You don't think he looks suspicious? Then let me explain at least where I am coming from. I'm curious what Epig thinks and where his suspicion of him is coming from, but I was just about to demonstrate Enri as my main suspect after this Supatown slip nonsense.

Here is essentially Enri's on-topic contributions thus far:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 578#p84578 He says I came guns blazing out of nowhere, that it's "weird" that I did, but that he doesn't see me as bad. Questions whether Dana is being set up for a railroad by splints and keys.
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 779#p84779 Agrees completely with JC saying I'm not onto anything.
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 792#p84792 Explains that no one said I was bad, but I point out to him that zeek seemed to be implying he thought I could be bad without actually saying it.
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 883#p84883 Here's what shot Enri up to my radar, truly, the weird Supatown thing. zeek said "Supatown" and then Enri's all like WOAH GOT TO BE A SLIP, RIGHT?
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 886#p84886 Second post questioning the "slip" even though he doesn't call it that
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 915#p84915 Says he would have rather heard from zeek, but says it would be a really weird thing to slip on. I question this because he clearly was trying to stir the pot without coming on too strong on zeek with his previous posts.
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 922#p84922 Then when asked, he says it's "valid" and that if zeek hadn't played previous game that it's "something to take note of".
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 060#p85060 Then he says it's suspicious here.

So which is it, suspicious or not? Seems to me Enri tried getting more suspicion on zeek with this Supatown thing, jumping on it opportunistically, then if zeek got lynched D1 and flipped civvie, he could rescind responsibility if the 'main' argument against him was originally my thoughts seeing zeek as suspicious. Kind of genius, really.

And I don't like how weirdly noncommittal he has been, using words like "weird" and refusing to say I'm bad despite thinking that I'm not onto anything. Just seems insincere to me, and a bit too careful.

Not sure how strongly I feel about it, but I'd vote for Enri over zeek at this point. Curious to see what else develops.

Linki and stuff, not changing this

Return to “Previous Jobs”