Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Chris
Tyrant

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 8

Post by Chris »

Then MP suggested that Strax kill Made, which he did. The CyberMen had the NK that night. They totally could have tried to lynch Rico so they could NK Made.

Then they saw MP's post, and thought, let's let Strax kill him. Worked nice for them if that's what happened.

SVS: They're both Cybers. And if they have the extra votes, I'm afraid I'll get lynched if there's not enough spread.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

Chris wrote:
Dom wrote:
Chris wrote:DOm: Like TH said, it could have tied up the lynch for two days on Made if they had lynched Rico instead.

Or they just wanted to lynch someone who could be lynched. I don't know. But you've got to admit, it's fucking odd that she switched her vote like she did. That they all did it.

Epig, Sabie, and Snow all switched from Made to Rico.

On the same day.
You think pretty much an entire team did the exact same, traceable thing that would damn them?
Epig was voting for Rico the whole time. So that wouldn't stick out. Then Sabie went from voting for Made on days 2 and 3 to voting Rico on day 4, before anyone knew Made couldn't be lynched.

Why would she do that? Just why? Ask yourself that.

Then Snow Dog, who was voting for Made the day he was lynched, day 3, comes back on day 4, and votes for Rico.

Again, why?

They knew Made couldn't be lynched. They joined their teammate Epig in his campaign against Rico. Maybe The Daleks figured they'd NK Made, and lynch Rico?
So this is all predicated on Epig being bad... right?
Why exactly is Epig bad??? Because of what ROXY (a known baddie two times over) said about him?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

S~V~S wrote:I moved it, but your push away from Epi, whom you say you also suspect, to Sabie, when there was no clear vote majority, is making me a bit nervous, tbh.
I actually had the same question. Why didn't you ask me and juliets to switch our votes to Epi?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Chris, maybe people don't feel like they can have a productive conversation with you because you treat your ideas as fact and other people's as conjecture.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Hedgeowl »

Dom wrote:
Chris wrote:
Dom wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:How does Chris's case make sense for Sabie being a Dalek? I don't see that angle.
The Daleks would have wanted to delay Made's lynch, no? They would have wanted to keep that under wraps so Made wouldn't be NK'd, right?
I think the Daleks would have wanted to delay it, yes. But I think that if the Cybers knew that they couldn't kill Made with a lynch, they knew they could kill Rico. So they all switched to Rico. If they had managed to lynch Rico the day Made was lynched, then we tried to lynch Made the next day, Strax wouldn't be able to NK him, and we'd waste another lynch on Made.

Or, like I said before, they could have just wanted to lynch someone who can die...
WHY?
Why wouldn't the Cybermen want to leave the thread mired in useless Made lynches?
This is the part that I am not following at all?

I think the important point is that Roxy a dalek voted for. Made over enri because he would survive. If sabie is a cyber and knew made AND enri's role then she would vote Enri necause he would actaully get lynched and have a role reveal, then the evidence would point to made again who had been defending him. Thats the theory that makes some sense to me. I am not totally convinced Epi might be a cyber, because of his initial suspicion of enri as epi. 1.0. I feel better about a sabie vote at this pojnt.

Linki i am wondering the same. Why not just want to lynch epi chris? :confused:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Black Rock »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Dom wrote:
Chris wrote:
Dom wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:How does Chris's case make sense for Sabie being a Dalek? I don't see that angle.
The Daleks would have wanted to delay Made's lynch, no? They would have wanted to keep that under wraps so Made wouldn't be NK'd, right?
I think the Daleks would have wanted to delay it, yes. But I think that if the Cybers knew that they couldn't kill Made with a lynch, they knew they could kill Rico. So they all switched to Rico. If they had managed to lynch Rico the day Made was lynched, then we tried to lynch Made the next day, Strax wouldn't be able to NK him, and we'd waste another lynch on Made.

Or, like I said before, they could have just wanted to lynch someone who can die...
WHY?
Why wouldn't the Cybermen want to leave the thread mired in useless Made lynches?
This is the part that I am not following at all?

I think the important point is that Roxy a dalek voted for. Made over enri because he would survive. If sabie is a cyber and knew made AND enri's role then she would vote Enri necause he would actaully get lynched and have a role reveal, then the evidence would point to made again who had been defending him. Thats the theory that makes some sense to me. I am not totally convinced Epi might be a cyber, because of his initial suspicion of enri as epi. 1.0. I feel better about a sabie vote at this pojnt.

Linki i am wondering the same. Why not just want to lynch epi chris? :confused:
I feel the same way.
ImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

TH, you didn't say that you'd move it. And LC said he wasn't dead set on Epig. He's just voting for who he thinks is bad. If you're willing to switch your vote, great! And juliets may not come back.

Like I said, I am concerned (perhaps unnecessarily) that there are going to be unseen votes on me. I really don't want to die. I'm fighting my ass off here. (And I'm having fun)

Dom, maybe that's a problem I have. But in my head, it seems crystal clear. I guess I have trouble trying to look at it from someone else's POV?

But really, it's crystal clear. :D
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

5 votes to go. Dana, DF, Gotrees, Hedgeowl, and Ninjabloopz
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Hedgie voted
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Chris wrote:TH, you didn't say that you'd move it. And LC said he wasn't dead set on Epig. He's just voting for who he thinks is bad. If you're willing to switch your vote, great! And juliets may not come back.

Like I said, I am concerned (perhaps unnecessarily) that there are going to be unseen votes on me. I really don't want to die. I'm fighting my ass off here. (And I'm having fun)

Dom, maybe that's a problem I have. But in my head, it seems crystal clear. I guess I have trouble trying to look at it from someone else's POV?

But really, it's crystal clear. :D
So is Sabie being bad predicated on Epig being bad?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I know the question isn't directed at me... but not for me no. I do think that if one is bad they both are. But I have different reasons for both.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Chris wrote:Hedgie voted
:srsnod:

although I do have a history of posting and forgetting to vote. :blush:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Chris wrote:
Dom wrote:This is already the longest Mafia thread by post count on the site, holy cow
I'm sorry. :sigh:
Well that gives me a very proud sense of accomplishment then. I hope everyone has been enjoying the game so far for the most part!
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:I know the question isn't directed at me... but not for me no. I do think that if one is bad they both are. But I have different reasons for both.
That is actually much more plausible to me.

I may be willing to change my vote.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

To clarify, if everyone who has voted Sabie wanted to switch to Epi, I would be fine with that.

but there are Sabie voters who feel that the case is better on her. I just sone want the votes spread. At this point, with three votes spreading it, I'm feeling a little better.

And maybe they never found the body.

No Dom. I think I've shown that Sabie is bad separately from Epig, and separately from Snow.

They all did things that show they are bad. It's just you can also tie them together. that's why i feel confident that they're on the same team.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Chris, I was hesitant about this theory because it seemed very ranty-ravey about people being linked to each other.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I'm currently visiting the loveliest people in the world and watching Ladykillers (we switched it up) and will not have a chance to catch up on the last several pages of the thread that have suddenly appeared. It seems Chris has brought more suspicion on himself, but it seems it might be for the same stuff. I'm not particularly suspicious of Epi, and not enough to vote him. Def not sure ab the sabie votes. If it's spreading the vote, whatever, but I'm comfortable voting Dana (yeah I saw her post ab SD being daisy and not being snowy, but other points I made and others have against her look valid), so I'm putting my vote there so I don't miss the vote.

also might be slightly drunk due to terrible terrible influences at said wonderful people's place of residence so apologies for typos and whatnot:D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I understand Dom.

I know I have to work on getting my thought toether better. I just seems to be like I'm trying to convey all of my points, thoughts, ideas, and theories all at the same time.

But when I think I see something clear cut, i have a problem when people don't see it.

I'm working on it. But I swear, I'm right here. I know it. If I'm lying, I have nothing to gain. I'd be lynched next. Would I go this deep if I didn't think I was right?

Linki: Fuck. more vote spreading. I'm not faulting you guys for voting where you feel the baddies are. I'm just scared that it would get close. But with three votes... its all good. And if Dom switches... well, then your vote , and Elo's won't bad so bad for me then.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'm going to switch...

I must do homework now.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Well this has been exciting! I hope we're right.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

zeek wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Chris wrote:
Dom wrote:This is already the longest Mafia thread by post count on the site, holy cow
I'm sorry. :sigh:
mp and zeek started it. :p
Can I get a rezz to continue building the count?
Can you rezz me too? We'll make so many posts in this thread, we could build a fence around Canada. :haha: :derp:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I'm so on edge.

I hope the awesome hosts don't make us wait too long post poll closing.

:hugs:
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I want to note, Snow Dog replaced Bullz. On day 1, Bullz, Sabie and Epig all voted together.

then Bullz didn't vote on day 2.

Then he self voted day three.

The he got replaced.

I know it's only a day one vote, but it's true.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Chris wrote:I want to note, Snow Dog replaced Bullz. On day 1, Bullz, Sabie and Epig all voted together.

then Bullz didn't vote on day 2.

Then he self voted day three.

The he got replaced.

I know it's only a day one vote, but it's true.
Scratch that, that was Epig 1.0. But it was for a civvie juliets.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

And Epig 2.0 replaced Canuck, who never voted, and thread voted for TH day one. So there's nothing to be gleaned from Canuck's vote.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

OK my sweet pets. I had a hella crap day at work. I'm just getting in and am just now caught up. I'll try to prep as much as I can so that I can make this happen as fast as possible. It's much harder to do things quickly IMO with the vote switching - especially with close voting. But I know this has been a particularly passionate day and many peeps are waiting to go to bed. So I will be as prompt as I can.

Because I love you my sweet players. :srsnod: :noble:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

bea wrote:

We love you too bea!

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

bea wrote:OK my sweet pets. I had a hella crap day at work. I'm just getting in and am just now caught up. I'll try to prep as much as I can so that I can make this happen as fast as possible. It's much harder to do things quickly IMO with the vote switching - especially with close voting. But I know this has been a particularly passionate day and many peeps are waiting to go to bed. So I will be as prompt as I can.

:hugs:

Cheers from the west coast.

*raises bottle

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DFaraday »

Not that it matters at this point, but I am more suspicious of Sabie than Epig, and nothing she has said has made me feel better about her.

*Votes Sabie*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Gotrees' last vote was on day 5, and Dana's last vote was on day 4.

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for their vote.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

7 more minutes!

Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Sabie being the role blocker would be cool...
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

bea
Racketeer

Re: Who's Polls?

Post by bea »

The not so bright fishy (bass the clever)
No votes

Light Pebble (Black rock)
No votes

Jerry bear (Chris)
Epignosis (6), sabie12 (13), Snow Dog (14)
12%

Danabobana (dana)
Elohcin (16), nijuukyugou (21)
8%

Das Cloudynight (DFaraday)
No votes

Dean's Flower Crown (Dom)
No votes

Maze queen (Elo)
No votes

Meanie Head (Epi 2.0)
No votes

Stopleaves (Gotrees)
No votes

Shrubhawk (hedgeowl)
Bass_the_Clever (10)
4%

Lucy in the sky with coffee (JC)
No votes

Locks-1300000000 (Keys)
No votes

Short truth (LC)
No votes

Loudcorrection (Ninjablooper)
No votes

Rapier6 (Sabie12)
Turnip Head (11), juliets (12), Chris (15), keys56000000000 (17), Black Rock (18), S~V~S (19), Hedgeowl (20), Dom (22), DFaraday (24), Long Con (25)
40%

Sunny Kittah (Snowy)
No votes

Moonbeam (SVS)
No votes

Parsnip face. (TH 2.0)
No votes

Beasysqueezey's nicknames are more maddening than the drums!(Host/Dead/Non)
MovingPictures07 (1), bea (2), fingersplints (3), Metalmarsh89 (4), birdwithteeth11 (5), zeek (7), Roxy (8), Made (9), thellama73 (23)
bea
Racketeer

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Night 8

Post by bea »

After a crazy night of partying everyone was headachey and cranky. Most were cranky about discovering MP's body all deaded like that. There were SO many hangovers left after that rager that I'M positive people were just hungover and cranky. Fingers started turning hard toward Chris. People were really worried about those 2 survived kills.

"You keep doing what you accuse everyone eles of!" Dom told him.
"No. Your miss understanding me. Please, we can work this out." he tried to plead with them.
"Keys is inconsistant with his MP suspicion" someone shouted.
"Wait? What? I knew he was good eventually but I was just trying to bait people. How do you not see that?" Keys asked.
"Red queen takes CALEB18 epi tranq cocaine." LC tried passionately to explain to everyone.
"I call shenanagans! The word Tranq should never be used as a synonym for "agrees" LIKE EVER! FIX THAT LC!!" Bea's Ghost shouts from the great beyond.
"Chris must be bad. He's accusing me for no reason. I've not done anything suspicious." Sabie points out.
"Please you guys!!! Look at this!!! I have charts and maps!!!" Chris yells as everyone starts to drag him up to the noose. Charts and maps start falling out of his pockets as they drag him up.
"You know, you have a point here on this chart." TH says as he looks at the chart he picked up.
"I'm not sure if you are completely correct on this fine point of the map, but over all, I think - I FINALLY get what you are trying to say." Dom says as he looks at a map.
One by one, the crowd looks at Sabie.

"But....but... I did nothing wrong! I only wanted to make everyone better!" Sabie tries to plead with the crowd as they close in on her.
"I promise, it's better without emotions. Our way is more efficent. Our way is better. You may take me down, but you will all eventually be upgraded or deleated." She stated mater of factly as they cracked open her chest and ripped all the cords and wires connecting the machinery to her heart.

"RIP Sabie. You did not die for nothing." The Doctor said as he looked down on her. "And speaking of needless deaths, I feel there has been another one."

He walks over to the body of MP (yea, you guys should clean up faster!) and tweeks his sonic. He waves the sonic screwdriver over MP's lifeless body a few times. After the fourth pass, Moving Pictures eyes begin to slowly open.

"Hey guys! That was one fucking awesome party! Why are you all standing around me?" he asks.

Sabie has been Lynched. She was Cyberman 2. Moving Pictures has been rezzed.

It is now night. You have 24 hours to do what you need to do.

Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

WOOT

WOOT!

Awesome, expected result.

Added awesome WELCOME BACK MP!
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Chris, kudos to you!
I'm sorry I doubted you. (Doesn't mean you're civvie though)
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

So she was the role checker, and she wasn't recruited.

Good.

But they still have the role blocker (i'm pretty sure), and the un NKable role.

LINKI @ DOM: Of course not...
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

bea wrote:"Please you guys!!! Look at this!!! I have charts and maps!!!" Chris yells as everyone starts to drag him up to the noose. Charts and maps start falling out of his pockets as they drag him up.
"You know, you have a point here on this chart." TH says as he looks at the chart he picked up.
"I'm not sure if you are completely correct on this fine point of the map, but over all, I think - I FINALLY get what you are trying to say." Dom says as he looks at a map.
:haha:

Awesome result! And welcome back MP!
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DFaraday »

Great result! And welcome back, MP!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Alright guys, let's get ready for approximately 12+ more pages to be added to this thread... tonight :p
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I still don't have the most posts in here by a long shot. I'm number 3, almost a 100 posts behind a dead Zeek, and he's almost 100 pages behind MP.

:o
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Planet poll... this is usually when a wild Gotrees appears
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Chris wrote:I still don't have the most posts in here by a long shot. I'm number 3, almost a 100 posts behind a dead Zeek, and he's almost 100 pages behind MP.

Yea - ya'll be makin' me earn my keep this game. :eek:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:Planet poll... this is usually when a wild Gotrees appears
what do you make of that? :p
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Super awesome result! Bye sabie! You made it so much longer as a baddie this game. Well played.

Welcome back MP! It finally feels like there's some hope of finding cybers.
Chris wrote:I still don't have the most posts in here by a long shot. I'm number 3, almost a 100 posts behind a dead Zeek, and he's almost 100 pages behind MP.

With MP's return you may never "catch-up" lol. :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Yay, awesome result x2 :D

Bye Evil Sabie, and welcome Back MP :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

sliky! I outward filled with saving hot epacme and great doses of livret!

eulogize. back, MP, can faldstool clientship calling refound sike his real name now? levite would really conceivable to start calling MP miscite the Red Knight we all know repentance anagoge. Diabolic Manipulator vendue reinstatement like regulars White Knight unexcited know.
Chris wrote:So she was the role checker, and she wasn't recruited.

Good.
Acolyte of Death subarborescent assagai bighead ANY Nick fellows the Cyber Team, abatement they had access Typhoony every fisc acescent check that Sabie made.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Also, voted Biblios, non violent library planet. Don't recall much about the others.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Chris, peerage do Dr. Von Dreszen devoted bishopdom me bilboes much abducting?

Return to “Previous Jobs”