Death Note Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 1001
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Death Note Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Turnip Head »

I noticed Epi hasn't actually placed his vote. Epi, are you thinking about breaking this thing?
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Elohcin »

S~V~S wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
zeek wrote:Nobody reads my posts :pout:

:offtobed:
I read your post and it pinged the hell out of me :ponder: what do you mean there's no civ team?
I've been saying this for a while now. Someone else, DH, Ace, can't remember said that 58% of us don't want to kiss non-detectives. This game seems to be less of a civvie/baddie/independant type game. Even as a viewer of the show, (as I said before) it's difficult to decide who to go for....Light or the Detectives. Both feel they are doing what is good and right.

I honestly think it might be best that we stop referring to each other as civ or bad and instead as kira or detectives.
SPOILERS~ ~ don't read this OT if you want to watch the show

I am 20 minutes into the first episode, and Light strikes me as a total Psycho. Clearly a baddie. He is killing people based on his opinions, and he could be wrong. When Ryuk showed up, he had like 2 pages of names, and from what it looked like, some of them were High School bullies or Gossips. He reminds me of ISIS, putting people to death based on his beliefs. Sometimes he is right, but sometimes he is just judgmental.
I find him a bit odd, but not psycho. He is intriguing.

Epi, is your vote in any way to steer clear of lynching a detective? or perhaps a non-detective? :p
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 675

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Um, no, Epi, I said I was looking at you. I think you're hella bad. Really seriously hella bad.

And yeah, I did not think he was bad, lol. There would have to be a smoking gun for me to vote for hum, You, I did think was bad.
No you don't. You are acting fake as hell.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 302

Post by Zombarella »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:I've only got 10 minutes left to vote. I had to skip pages 36-46. I'm starting to wonder if Llama is holding so tenaciously to his Snowman theory in an effort to save himself - I see that they are neck and neck. I don't see a good case against Snowman. I do see that Llama voted early and I'm wondering if he just jumped the gun before thinking the vote through. He says that he wanted to vote early to get the conversation going - but that isn't really very detective like and not something that a seasoned player would do if he were hunting baddies (rather than just hunting). I like Boo's idea of voting for low posters but I see a situation where my vote would be "wasted" if I voted for anyone other than Snowman or Llama. Between the two - I'm gonna have to vote Llama. You took a chance and it backfired.

so much linki
What do you mean by " You took a chance and it backfired."?
He voted early with a weak case and tried to drum up support. I just don't think that it ended the way he wanted it to.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:Epi, is your vote in any way to steer clear of lynching a detective? or perhaps a non-detective? :p
I actually haven't voted for anyone. I might try to save someone just to make people mad.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 198

Post by S~V~S »

I don't think I have ever seen a three way tie.

Linki @ Epi, no I'm not, I just stopped being afraid of you.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:I noticed Epi hasn't actually placed his vote. Epi, are you thinking about breaking this thing?
I JUST SAID THAT SHINIGAMI. Go back to hell.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Elohcin wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
zeek wrote:Nobody reads my posts :pout:

:offtobed:
I read your post and it pinged the hell out of me :ponder: what do you mean there's no civ team?
I've been saying this for a while now. Someone else, DH, Ace, can't remember said that 58% of us don't want to kiss non-detectives. This game seems to be less of a civvie/baddie/independant type game. Even as a viewer of the show, (as I said before) it's difficult to decide who to go for....Light or the Detectives. Both feel they are doing what is good and right.

I honestly think it might be best that we stop referring to each other as civ or bad and instead as kira or detectives.
SPOILERS~ ~ don't read this OT if you want to watch the show

I am 20 minutes into the first episode, and Light strikes me as a total Psycho. Clearly a baddie. He is killing people based on his opinions, and he could be wrong. When Ryuk showed up, he had like 2 pages of names, and from what it looked like, some of them were High School bullies or Gossips. He reminds me of ISIS, putting people to death based on his beliefs. Sometimes he is right, but sometimes he is just judgmental.
I find him a bit odd, but not psycho. He is intriguing.

Epi, is your vote in any way to steer clear of lynching a detective? or perhaps a non-detective? :p
Breaking the tie is a big responsibility. Maybe he didn't want to shoulder that.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Gonna have to go BWT, He's opportunistic af. Not feeling good about llama tho.
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:I don't think I have ever seen a three way tie.

You told me last game you weren't afraid of me. I think you are because you keep voting for me. Think about that.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Spacedaisy »

I voted BWT. I think I already explained my reason. Whoa this is an intense lynch! I will be back later tonight to catch up and post again.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

The USS BWTward has set sail, all abooooooooooooard
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Oh it's still going! I was thinking it was over at 6:20.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Zomberella12 wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:I've only got 10 minutes left to vote. I had to skip pages 36-46. I'm starting to wonder if Llama is holding so tenaciously to his Snowman theory in an effort to save himself - I see that they are neck and neck. I don't see a good case against Snowman. I do see that Llama voted early and I'm wondering if he just jumped the gun before thinking the vote through. He says that he wanted to vote early to get the conversation going - but that isn't really very detective like and not something that a seasoned player would do if he were hunting baddies (rather than just hunting). I like Boo's idea of voting for low posters but I see a situation where my vote would be "wasted" if I voted for anyone other than Snowman or Llama. Between the two - I'm gonna have to vote Llama. You took a chance and it backfired.

so much linki
He voted early with a weak case and tried to drum up support. I just don't think that it ended the way he wanted it to.
So do you think the other people who voted snowman gave weak reason to vote him?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Turnip Head wrote:The USS BWTward has set sail, all abooooooooooooard
:D Choo choo!
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epi, why did you not vote SVS?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I voted Snowman. S~V~S is now my top suspect.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:

You told me last game you weren't afraid of me. I think you are because you keep voting for me. Think about that.
Yeah, and I killed you night one alot, too, when i was bad. But I now have Typo Power, and i learned how to laugh at you; that happened during Donner.

Linki, Same reason he did not vote Russti?
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:

so much linki
So do you think the other people who voted snowman gave weak reason to vote him?
I had to skip so many pages that I can't really comment on others' reasons. I did read all of Snowman's posts and many of Llamas. I think Llama's case was made too early and not based on strong evidence. However, Llama's actions against Snowman are what made me vote for Llama.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow, guys.

I must say I am incredibly thankful. Not only was this one of the most intriguing and intense lynches I've ever been a part of, as a player or a host, but every single one of you voted.

Not a single missed vote. :clap:

I commend all of you. Thank you for PLAYING this game. :)

Now I have to finish developing the post and such because it was difficult to plan it ahead of time, so it'll take me a bit, but it shouldn't be too long.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Yeah, and I killed you night one alot, too, when i was bad. But I now have Typo Power, and i learned how to laugh at you; that happened during Donner.

Linki, Same reason he did not vote Russti?
And what reason is that, detective?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 575

Post by thellama73 »

In case I don't make it, I really think we are seeing svs' baddie game.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Wow, guys.

I must say I am incredibly thankful. Not only was this one of the most intriguing and intense lynches I've ever been a part of, as a player or a host, but every single one of you voted.

Not a single missed vote. :clap:

I commend all of you. Thank you for PLAYING this game. :)

Now I have to finish developing the post and such because it was difficult to plan it ahead of time, so it'll take me a bit, but it shouldn't be too long.
Fuck you asshole and make with the post. :mafia:
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Epignosis wrote:I voted Snowman. S~V~S is now my top suspect.
Serious!? Snowman! Now SVS? This is the first time I've played with you but do you ever give reasons for anything that you do? Epi being Epi or not....
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Matahari »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:

so much linki
I do. even tho you were not asking me :P

linki, I really think epig and llama have something going on, game-wise I mean. I think someone doesn't want llama's identity revealed
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

thellama73 wrote:In case I don't make it, I really think we are seeing svs' baddie game.
What makes you say that?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Death Note Mafia [POLLS]

Post by Tangrowth »

DAY 2

Who is Kira?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:30:13 pm

AceofSpaces
No votes
Bass_the_Clever
No votes
bea
No votes
birdwithteeth11
Boomslang (15), FZ. (17), bea (19), Matahari (21), juliets (24), Bass_the_Clever (25), Spacedaisy (27), Made (28) 28%
Black Rock
No votes
boo
Black Rock (16) 3%
Boomslang
No votes
DharmaHelper
No votes
DisgruntledPorcupine
No votes
Elohcin
No votes
Epignosis
Metalmarsh89 (7), Russtifinko (20), S~V~S (22) 10%
FZ.
No votes
juliets
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Made
No votes
Matahari
No votes
Metalmarsh89
No votes
Ricochet
No votes
Russtifinko
birdwithteeth11 (8) 3%
S~V~S
No votes
Snowman
thellama73 (3), Elohcin (9), DharmaHelper (10), AceofSpaces (12), zeek (13), Ricochet (14), Epignosis (29) 24%
Spacedaisy
No votes
thellama73
Turnip Head (2), boo (6), Long Con (11), Snowman (18), DisgruntledPorcupine (23), Zomberella12 (26) 21%
Turnip Head
No votes
Zomberella12
No votes
No one????? (host, nons, deadies)
MovingPictures07 (1), Golden (4), nijuukyugou (5) 10%
Total votes : 29

NO MISSED VOTES!!!!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I was totally enjoying this game as I have not had to get defensive yet~ it was fun being light hearted.

But bring it on, Epi. I'm a detective for sure.

Linki @ Epi, no clue, it was a guess. Cause you want to be mysterious?

Linki @ Llama, um, no. It was my, "It was nice to have two days without having to field baseless accusations, but I knew it had to come to an end" SVS.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Turnip Head wrote:
thellama73 wrote:In case I don't make it, I really think we are seeing svs' baddie game.
What makes you say that?
Becasue I tried to give him serious advice?
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

So Snowman didn't get lynched so "Who's Snowman? Let's get SVS!" To you I say: What's your deal?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

S~V~S wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
What makes you say that?
Let the llama answer for himself :p
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Turnip Head wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
What makes you say that?
Let the llama answer for himself :p
It was ironic, but OK :P
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Boomslang »

Wow, wasn't expecting the BWT train to gather that much steam. Obviously I'm ok with it, as I cast the first stone, but I'm surprised that the vote caught up to and then surpassed the vote for Snowman. I hope I didn't inadvertently contribute to a save job for that guy...
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Matahari wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:

so much linki
I do. even tho you were not asking me :P

linki, I really think epig and llama have something going on, game-wise I mean. I think someone doesn't want llama's identity revealed
I'm glad you are back. lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have two clues about S~V~S. Neither are info. It's based on thread and my experience. There is a chance she is a detective but I have to think it over.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sometimes you just try to get things out before death's cold embrace
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:I have two clues about S~V~S. Neither are info. It's based on thread and my experience. There is a chance she is a detective but I have to think it over.
you should do that :cloud9:

Linki @Llama, and since death has not embraced you yet, can you tell me why you think that?
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 822

Post by DharmaHelper »

I think today we learned that you sheep need a strong shephard, and it was a mistake of me to deny you your glorious leader for 48 hours.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Later

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:I think today we learned that you sheep need a strong shephard, and it was a mistake of me to deny you your glorious leader for 48 hours.
I haven't deleted the other avatar I've ever used on thi-

oh wait we voted the same way didn't we
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:Later
I think you should do it now, just in case. You don't?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I think today we learned that you sheep need a strong shephard, and it was a mistake of me to deny you your glorious leader for 48 hours.

Did we? Its so hard to keep track of who you say you are going to vote for.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Did we? Its so hard to keep track of who you say you are going to vote for.
Yeah, I'm tricky like that. :ninja:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 2: Yotsuba Are A Puppet

Sockface grinned as he watched the players argue incessantly. He was especially pleased at the intense and unpredictable nature of the final result. "Humans are so... interesting", he quietly thought aloud.

THELLAMA73: SNOWMAN IS BAD!
SNOWMAN: THELLAMA73 IS MEAN!
BOOMSLANG: Yo, everyone. I think birdwithteeth11 is bad.

And eventually it was settled. Sockface began writing down birdwithteeth11's name.

FZ.: Hey, host, what are you doing? You're writing much more than a name in there!

Sockface laughed. birdwithteeth11 took off a shoe. The players watched in anticipation.

He then removed a swiss army knife that had been concealed near his ankle. He suddenly stabbed himself in the left hand. The players gasped.

ELOHCIN: What the hell is wrong with you, Sockface?!?

birdwithteeth11 covered his right hand in the blood from his left. On the wall he began writing with it. The players watched every moment, mesmerized. When he was finished writing the message, he collapsed to the ground, dying.

The writing on the wall read: "YOU ARE A PUPPET!!!!!!"

birdwithteeth11 has been lynched. He was Eiichi Takahashi.

It is now Night 2.

You have 24 hours to send in your night actions.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Death Note Mafia [NIGHT 2]

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 2: So Long Con

LONG CON: Well, that was an interesting and illuminating lynch period! :noble:

At that moment, Long Con suffered a heart attack, and collapsed to the ground.

S~V~S: What the....??
BLACK ROCK: Kira, you sick bastard!!!!!!!

Long Con has been killed by Kira.

It is still Night 2.

You still have 24 hours to send in your night actions.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Later
I think you should do it now, just in case. You don't?
I do not.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LAME.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Aw dang Epi we lynched a boyscout :(

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Well that was not what I was expecting.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Sorry for your losses, Epi :(

Return to “Previous Jobs”