thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 575

Re: Death Note Mafia [NIGHT 6]

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Epignosis wrote:That's fair enough.

How about FZ. now. Hmm?
I''m more interested in looking at Black Rock, Bass, and DP. I maintain that the current Kira was not paying enough attention to the thread.

I also don't think FZ would tell us all to fuck off if she were bad.
I agree with your assessment thta Kira was not paying that much attention. FZ telegraphed pretty hard that she had not been paying attention to the roles. I am curious as to why you singled out Black Rock, Bass, DP and Spacedaisy as not paying attention, but left out other obvious candidates like Matahari, Zeek, and Juliets.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 822

Post by DharmaHelper »

Black Rock wrote:No DH, that's all in your head. I am not Kira.
Right then, I'll take your word for it.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

How about FZ. now. Hmm?
I''m more interested in looking at Black Rock, Bass, and DP. I maintain that the current Kira was not paying enough attention to the thread.

I agree with your assessment thta Kira was not paying that much attention. FZ telegraphed pretty hard that she had not been paying attention to the roles. I am curious as to why you singled out Black Rock, Bass, DP and Spacedaisy as not paying attention, but left out other obvious candidates like Matahari, Zeek, and Juliets.
You told me I shouldn't cast such a wide net.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 148

Post by Black Rock »

DharmaHelper wrote:

You should, it's the truth.
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Black Rock wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Can you explain for me why, since you're definitely not Kira, you seemed more offended at the idea that Kira was not paying attention to the thread than the idea that you were Kira?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Can you explain for me why, since you're definitely not Kira, you seemed more offended at the idea that Kira was not paying attention to the thread than the idea that you were Kira?
I really don't understand what you mean. I think you are misinterpreting my posts. I just know why you can't see what I see. I was not offended, I was just trying to point out something obvious that doesn't work within your theory. If it was obvious to me (who you claim is not paying attention), then it would be obvious to anyone paying any attention at all. Therefore your theory (which includes me as a possible Kira) does not work. I have been paying enough attention to see the holes. I have also been enough attention to know who Russ is and who Zombie girl could have been mistaken for. Stop trying to tell me how I feel.
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Black Rock wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

I really don't understand what you mean. I think you are misinterpreting my posts. I just know why you can't see what I see. I was not offended, I was just trying to point out something obvious that doesn't work within your theory. If it was obvious to me (who you claim is not paying attention), then it would be obvious to anyone paying any attention at all. Therefore your theory (which includes me as a possible Kira) does not work. I have been paying enough attention to see the holes. I have also been enough attention to know who Russ is and who Zombie girl could have been mistaken for. Stop trying to tell me how I feel.
If you're not sure what I mean, I underlined two instances of you reacting pretty defensively to the idea that Kira was not paying attention.

Also, you've moved from "possible" to "definitely", so there's that.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 1001
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

It's been a while since Epi said it, so I'll help him out: Stop lynching Yotsubas. What are you thinking?! We need to catch Kiras, not waste time with Yotsubas. Yotsuba yotsuba yotsuba. Stop. I guess you guys want to lose because you keep lynching Yotsubas. Burn those lynches. Stop and smell the bullshit. Yotsuba
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

How about FZ. now. Hmm?

Dismissive.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

How about FZ. now. Hmm?

Dismissive.
Not sure you understand words.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

If you're not sure what I mean, I underlined two instances of you reacting pretty defensively to the idea that Kira was not paying attention.

Once again, you aren't getting it. I don't care if you have underlined this. My reaction was based you not seeing what I saw. I was trying to show you. Underline them all you want. is wasn't offense or was trying to show the way. Honestly DH you are reminding me of the champions game on this one.
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote: Not sure you understand words.
What?

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:
What?
I wasn't being "dismissive."

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
What?
DH: Kira hasn't been paying attention!
FZ: What? Russ? Oh! I wasn't paying attention!
DH: Don't look at FZ, look at Black Rock (or maybe someone else) because reasons.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Black Rock wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Once again, you aren't getting it. I don't care if you have underlined this. My reaction was based you not seeing what I saw. I was trying to show you. Underline them all you want. is wasn't offense or was trying to show the way. Honestly DH you are reminding me of the champions game on this one.
You were trying to show me? Alright. Let me show you:
Or maybe Kira was paying more attention to the thread than even you DH.
This is a turn around, borderline accusatory statement. Implying that I myself am not paying attention to the thread. The tone here is not "hey let me point out something you might have missed," but rather the opposite. Confrontational.

Think that's a stretch? Lets check out door #2.
Did you even read Zombas reactions? I think they were paying a lot of attention. Your logic is flawed at best.
Again, intimating that I was not paying attention in a rather confrontational way. Calling my logic "flawed" and stating that you think Kira was paying attention to the thread.

So again, you were aggressively and defensively against the idea that Kira was not paying attention to the thread.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
What?
DH: Don't look at FZ, look at Black Rock (or maybe someone else) because reasons.
How does that relate back to the zeek, matahari and juliets discussion we were having?

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
What?
How does that relate back to the zeek, matahari and juliets discussion we were having?
Because the point I was making in that post is that I think it's odd that your main reason for singling out Bass, BR, DP, and Daisy is that they haven't been paying attention, while you ignore other people (like FZ, Mata, Zeek, and Juliets) who are equally not paying attention. How can you condemn BR for the same behavior that you are defending in FZ?

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
What?
Because the point I was making in that post is that I think it's odd that your main reason for singling out Bass, BR, DP, and Daisy is that they haven't been paying attention, while you ignore other people (like FZ, Mata, Zeek, and Juliets) who are equally not paying attention. How can you condemn BR for the same behavior that you are defending in FZ?
Except, I'm not defending FZ's not paying attention. I'm defending the idea that I don't think she would tell me to fuck off if she were a baddie.

I'm also not saying everyone should move on from FZ. By all means, if you feel that strongly about it, go for it. I'm just personally satisfied that she's not a baddie at this point.

I'm also not saying Mata/Zeek/Juliets etc are not worth a look. I'm saying that for now, I'm looking at other people.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

That's all good and well, but why didn't you get my joke about not knowing what words mean? It was funny.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:That's all good and well, but why didn't you get my joke about not knowing what words mean? It was funny.
Was it really.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:
thellama73 wrote:That's all good and well, but why didn't you get my joke about not knowing what words mean? It was funny.
Was it really.
Yes.

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

You were trying to show me? Alright. Let me show you:
Or maybe Kira was paying more attention to the thread than even you DH.
This is a turn around, borderline accusatory statement. Implying that I myself am not paying attention to the thread. The tone here is not "hey let me point out something you might have missed," but rather the opposite. Confrontational.

Think that's a stretch? Lets check out door #2.
Did you even read Zombas reactions? I think they were paying a lot of attention. Your logic is flawed at best.
Again, intimating that I was not paying attention in a rather confrontational way. Calling my logic "flawed" and stating that you think Kira was paying attention to the thread.

So again, you were aggressively and defensively against the idea that Kira was not paying attention to the thread.
But did you ever understand what I was talking about?
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 542

Post by Ricochet »

Hopefully the last apologetic post from me from now on, but I'm also sorry I missed the vote yesterday. I was out in the city till late in the evening and then had to pack and catch some sleep until my early morning flight. My reward for that (and probably for skipping Mafia, too :P) now is one hell of a cold. I would have supported both an FZ. and Made lynch, probably going with Made based on his last exchange and because I would have had a harder time deliberating on FZ. with all the new content to catch up with; I sort of lost track of her after having my own issues with her influencing a switch from lynching Snowman on D2, then changing her mind on D3 (but she argued the first was part of her usual MO and that afterwards Snowman did enough to make her think she might have been wrong about him).
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Day 1:
Black Rock wrote:Without a clear view on everything yet I have put Trice at the top of my list. His posts seem more of a trying too hard to be helpful while shifting focus on a separate group. He's coming off as Mafia to me. I still have a lot to read but I have to go check on the horses and chickens. I'll read more later.
BR says that Trice is at the top of her list, fair enough. He was acting suspicious in my view as well. So much so that I voted for him.
Black Rock wrote: Ok, I said I would look at this post when I got back so I found it. BWT, I see what you are saying BUT I am seeing it from a different perspective. Everything Boo says seems more opportunistic then correct. He has taken 4 posts and made a case. Bass is often a low poster, not always, but often. It is day one and his day 0 vote wasn't an option any one considered baddie. I don't like this case at all, it smells baddie to me and now has put boo on my list.
Snipped for space, but basically, BR doesn't like a case on Bass that boo has made, and it puts boo on her list.
Black Rock wrote:
thellama73 wrote:For anyone considering joining me in my vote for TH, let the record show that he has said 1) he thinks Russ is likely a baddie; 2) he doesn't want Russ to be lynched "until there can be no doubt"; 3) Russ' behavior tomorrow will fail to remove all doubt.

Essentially, he want to leave someone he thinks is bad alive indefinitely.
I thought that was a little weird as well. I'm still convinced he's a baddie. Wouldn't that be an awful weird stance for a baddie to have?
I suspect she means she's still "not" convinced he's a baddie? Since she said this earlier:
I haven't read your whole case on TH yet but I just read TH as my first because I love to suspect him. So far I am seeing a TH with nothing to hide, having fun. I like to think of that as civvie TH.
Then Day 1 wraps with her accidentally voting for Llama instead of Trice, which is ok I suppose. It would have taken at least a rudimentary level of coordination and therefore BTSC for that to be a calculated move, I think. So I'm leaning towards it being a genuine accident.

Day 2:
Black Rock wrote:Russ, what do you think of Boo?

It's like having a shiny new toy with you here.
Fishing for Russ's thoughts on boo, one of her main suspects from Day 1
Black Rock wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Which seasoned mafiaites would that be, BR?
Llama for one and to see anyone else I would have to look. Unfortunately when you are constantly playing catch up the posts meld together and it's hard to remember who posted what. Llama caught my eye the most though.
Llama is now on her list. Interesting development.
Black Rock wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:What's up with boo defending Snowman, a low poster, despite his earlier insistence that we lynch his kind? Boo, where does Snowman fall in your Thinker rankings? Who's below him? Who do you think is worthy of your vote so far?
I don't much care if Snowman is a low poster or not, what is interesting is the not so subtle defense. Many people have weighed in on this subject but have moved on. Boo tweaked me day one and has now again today.
This is interesting! BR expresses a suspicion of the people "subtly defending" Snowman. Lets rewind a bit to an earlier post:
Exactly. I don't understand this suspicion of Snowman at all. This is his second game and this is first game where regular mafia game play is actually present. Even Zombarella (which is in the same boat) posted something somewhere about how she now got it. She thought civ BTSC was norm and I see no reason to expect nothing but change in his game play from the game to this one. I suspect the suspicion. I think some seasoned mafiaites are seeing an easy target.
So earlier, BR was suspicious of the suspicion surrounding Snowman, and now she suspects the "subtle defense" of Snowman, even though she herself defended Snowman, as seen above? Really now.
Black Rock wrote:Ok, I now have a drink.

I read a lot of Boo's posts. I must admit I skimmed some of the day 0 posts as I think I got a good handle on his viewpoint. Boo is actually a difficult read. Some posts I find myself agreeing and saying "yes, good points sir!" and other times I am wondering when he got so confrontational. He has viewpoints I completely disagree with as well. I still suspect him and at this point he's the best I got.

Holy crap, I am NOT reading all of that linki!
Still digging into boo's posts.
Llama, why do you think of him as a non-participator and not just a low poster? I am going back and forth trying to make heads or tails of why you aren't more understanding of a newer player. You are aggressive, everyone knows that, this is why I don't suspect you at this point. I just see why you seem to be so harsh concerning Snowman. Am I reading it on the sensitive side?
What happened between BR suspecting llama for the Snowman thing and now, to where she no longer suspects him? :ponder:

It's worth noting that BR did vote for boo Day 2.

Day 3:
I am like 6 or 7 pages behind now. The thread blew up while I was gone, I'm going to have to read to find out what happened. All I have read so far is the lynch post and the death of LC. I didn't see a BWT lynch coming at all, I was certain everyone would pile on Snowman.
Certain everyone would pile on Snowman? A suspicion she has expressed dual opinions on? The placement of her vote for boo looks particularly interesting. :srsnod:
Black Rock wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Yeah, you wouldn't want to miss the vote. :feb:
That's true. I'm just going to vote for Snowman now since he really doesn't matter and the host is freaking me out.

Can anyone point me to a page where Snowman posted?
Speaking of piling on Snowman. I guess the boo suspicion has waned? Especially given how now she suspects bea in part due to a post boo made about a case on bea. Interesting stuff.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

That's actually a fairly compelling case, DH. I'll have to think about it. (but probably not much this weekend because I will barely be here.)

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

You're doing a lot of work to snow me DH. Good luck. In the long run it's just going to help Epig with his case against you. You will not look like the big hero when you get me lynched.
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Black Rock wrote:You're doing a lot of work to snow me DH. Good luck. In the long run it's just going to help Epig with his case against you. You will not look like the big hero when you get me lynched.
:haha: DISMISSIVE!

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
What?
What?? I am most certainly paying attention!! Where would you ever get the impression I was not?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Black Rock wrote:You're doing a lot of work to snow me DH. Good luck. In the long run it's just going to help Epig with his case against you. You will not look like the big hero when you get me lynched.
:haha: DISMISSIVE!
:fist:
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Spacedaisy »

I felt the same way when I read that juliets. I am at work and it is very difficult to post on this phone, so I will say more when I get home in a few hours but I just want to say now that I have definitely been paying attention and I think it is poor detective work on your part dh to equate number of posts to amount of attention. I think if you look at my posts they will show I have been keeping up very well despite the fact Ihave has a lot of stuff going on in rl and have still been contributing a fair amount, so I don't understand my inclusion on your list. I post my thoughts when I feel like I have something to contribute, I don't just post to up my post count or to hear myself talking.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Fair enough.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorry for the slight delay, folks! Errands took a bit longer than expected, thought I'd be back in time.

Post coming shortly.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 6: Silence (Part V)

No one has been killed by Kira.
All role secrets sent to players in their original role PMs have now been revealed.
Additional role secrets have been tilded.

It is now Day 7.

You still have 48 hours to find and lynch Kira.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Death Note Mafia [DAY 7]

Post by Tangrowth »

Hello again. This is L.

My investigation has determined that Russtifinko has a 50% chance of being Kira. Ooooh, he's so suspicious!
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 675

Post by Epignosis »

:evileye:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'll take one letter. :feb:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Absolute fark.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Moar secretz :ninja: I wish we knew if the tildes were in English or codespeak before choosing a letter.

Also, :haha: @ L's message today.
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 154

Post by zeek »

thellama73 wrote:I agree with your assessment thta Kira was not paying that much attention. FZ telegraphed pretty hard that she had not been paying attention to the roles. I am curious as to why you singled out Black Rock, Bass, DP and Spacedaisy as not paying attention, but left out other obvious candidates like Matahari, Zeek, and Juliets.
Sorry, just because I'm not around and automatically accusing someone at daybreak, that means I'm not paying attention?

Quite frankly, there seems to be a new candidate or two brought up immediately at the start of each new day. I'm getting the feeling we're being led.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MovingPictures, I'd like the letter "e" if you please.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Turnip Head wrote:MovingPictures, I'd like the letter "e" if you please.
You got it.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

11 new puzzles are definitely not the kind of temptation I would have wished for at 4 o'clock in the morning.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 7: That's Sir Russtifinko, King of the White and Nerdy, to You!!!

Now that all of the players figured they knew his true identity, they started combing through Russtifinko's thoughts, as if searching through a gold mine. DharmaHelper recalled the first posts of Russtifinko that came to mind.

RUSSTIFINKO: OH HAI GUYZ!
RUSSTIFINKO: Where's the guy who's been begging you to talk when you need him?
RUSSTIFINKO: Can we stop with the "Russ is X Kira" thing?
RUSSTIFINKO: As I said before, I think TH has made it clear through his behavior that lynching him is a waste of time.
RUSSTIFINKO: So why is nobody talking about the fact that LYNCHING TH PUT ANOTHER DEATH NOTE IN CIRCULATION????

DHARMAHELPER: (reflection) This won't be as helpful as I was thinking. Russ, it appears there was a reason you didn't talk much.

Russtifinko came running into the room, waving his hands everywhere. Everyone immediately paid attention to him, incredibly eager to hear what he had to say next.

RUSSTIFINKO: Guys! I've been working on something and you absolutely mus---

Suddenly, Russtifinko stopped mid thought. The players waited in absolute trepidation.

DHARMAHELPER: You were saying?
RUSSTIFINKO: ...Oh, yes! I have something you absolutely must hear!!

♪ ♪♫ ♪♪♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♪ ♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪♪♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♪ ♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪♪♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♪ ♪ ♫♪♫♫

Russtifinko turned around and grabbed a boombox and pressed the play button. Among the crowd was a general feeling of confusion mixed with much intrigue.

RUSSTIFINKO: They see me mowin' my front lawn
I know they're all thinkin' I'm so
White and nerdy

Think I'm just too white and nerdy
Can't you see I'm white and nerdy?
Look at me, I'm white and nerdy

The players watched Russtifinko dance and sing in utter confusion.

DHARMAHELPER: What in the actual fuck?

RUSSTIFINKO: You see me roll on my Segway
I know in my heart they think I'm
White and nerdy

Can't you see I'm white and nerdy?
Look at me, I'm white and nerdy

I'd like to roll with the gangstas
Although it's apparent I'm too
White and nerdy

I'm just too white and nerdy
How'd I get so white and nerdy?

I been browsin', inspectin' X-Men comics
You know I collect 'em
The pens in my pocket, I must protect them
My ergonomic keyboard never leaves me bored
Shoppin' online for deals on some writable media
I edit Wikipedia
I memorized Holy Grail really well
I can recite it right now and have you R-O-T-F-L-O-L

The players continued watching, mesmerized with confusion. With, of course, the exception of Boomslang, who was headbanging and lip syncing every word.

RUSSTIFINKO: I'm nerdy in the extreme
Whiter than sour cream
I was in AV club, and glee club
And even the chess team
Only question I ever thought was hard
Was "Do I like Kirk, or do I like Picard?"
Spend every weekend at the Renaissance Fair
Got my name on my underwear

They see me strollin', they're laughin'
And rollin' their eyes 'cause I'm so
White and nerdy

Just because I'm white and nerdy
Just because I'm white and nerdy
All because I'm white and nerdy
Holy cow, I'm white and nerdy
I wanna bowl with the gangstas
But, oh well, it's obvious I'm
White and nerdy

I'm just too white and nerdy
Look at me, I'm white and nerdy!!!!!!!

At that time, Russtifinko did the splits, was visibly out of breath, and waited for his applause.

♪ ♪♫ ♪♪♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♪ ♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪♪♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♪ ♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪♪♪ ♫♪♫♫ ♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♪ ♪ ♫♪♫♫

RUSSTIFINKO: So...?!? What do you think??? Wasn't it great?!!

Boomslang was the sole person clapping. After realizing no one else was and people were glaring at him, he stopped. The players' attention then turned back to Russtifinko. Silenced continued as everyone was speechless. Well, everyone except one person.

DHARMAHELPER: You know, for being my mafia rival and all, you've been very underwhelming throughout this investigation. I don't care what your true identity is. What you just did confirmed that to me.

Suddenly, Russtifinko addressed the crowd.

RUSSTIFINKO: Fools!!! You question my kills? I killed the right person, you just don't know what I know! I'm always a step ahead of you. :feb:

After letting out an evil laugh, Russtifinko collapsed to the ground, dying of a heart attack.

Russtifinko has been killed by Kira.

It is still Day 7.

You have 47 hours to find and lynch Kira.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Hello again. This is L.

My investigation has determined that Russtifinko has a 50% chance of being Kira. Ooooh, he's so suspicious!

I was just gonna say WTF?

Then I saw his death. RIP Russti.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Please lynch FZ. and stop messing around.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

WHAT

I'm reading sudden kill all over this, but that is not compatible with DH's analysis of how Kira kills.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Shifty.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kira controlled Russ at the time of death and made him sing Weird Al and made him confess and use the FEB face and blah blah blah yawn.

Lynch FZ. It was Russ' final wish.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 33
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

No RIPs? :sigh:

:rip: me.

Good luck detectives! Win one for the Gipper.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

RIP Russ you beautiful bastard.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”