Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (End Game)

Moderator: Community Team

Game End!

Thank you
29%
for playing
20%
See you in number 5?
31%
aapje is too busy but he'll try to keep up....
11%
like every other time I make him play.
9%

Total votes: 45
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 121

Re: Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (Day 14)

Post by Canucklehead »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:Obviously? Who is it obvious to? Did you misspell Azura to throw us off your scent? Why?
Lulz... well, I suppose it's obvious to me, for one.... and I would think it would also be obvious to those who've been following along and reading my posts..... but I suppose if I take off my biased glasses, then maybe that second part isn't exactly as transparent as it seems to someone who knows what I know.....

As for the misspelling, that's just my autocorrect (c.f. "Bullsuit" and "guck"). Nothing nefarious there, unless (like me) you feel that my autocorrect is singlehandedly attempting to sanitize my language in order to make me better conform to patriarchal notions of acceptable femininity......
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 472
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

What is a bullsuit?

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by Black Rock »

Canucklehead wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Obviously? Who is it obvious to? Did you misspell Azura to throw us off your scent? Why?
Lulz... well, I suppose it's obvious to me, for one.... and I would think it would also be obvious to those who've been following along and reading my posts..... but I suppose if I take off my biased glasses, then maybe that second part isn't exactly as transparent as it seems to someone who knows what I know.....

As for the misspelling, that's just my autocorrect (c.f. "Bullsuit" and "guck"). Nothing nefarious there, unless (like me) you feel that my autocorrect is singlehandedly attempting to sanitize my language in order to make me better conform to patriarchal notions of acceptable femininity......
oh my, it sounds like my grandfather's ghost is controlling your auto correct. Don't freak out, he was a nice an, just a bit old fashioned. If the phone starts telling you to clean your place then y grandmother's ghost is with him. Her, you can be afraid of.
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Canucklehead »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:What is a bullsuit?
Try typing it into the magical search box at the top of the page. You will thus be doubly edified.
(Give a man a fish, and all that.... :noble: )
Black Rock wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:

oh my, it sounds like my grandfather's ghost is controlling your auto correct. Don't freak out, he was a nice an, just a bit old fashioned. If the phone starts telling you to clean your place then y grandmother's ghost is with him. Her, you can be afraid of.
:haha:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I prefer drilling people with questions than google, but I suppose I will. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 176

Post by Draconus »

Canucklehead wrote:
That was my point. It's only obvious to you and whoever you may have btsc with :p
Canucklehead wrote:As for the misspelling, that's just my autocorrect (c.f. "Bullsuit" and "guck"). Nothing nefarious there, unless (like me) you feel that my autocorrect is singlehandedly attempting to sanitize my language in order to make me better conform to patriarchal notions of acceptable femininity......
Autocorrect is a nub sometimes. Particularly when you are on a phone.

I'm just having fun with my final hours Canuck :hug:

Linki: :fishslap:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Sooooo, Noone willing to change their vote to llama? Wanna talk about it? Or just leave Devin to his fate?

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 252

Post by thellama73 »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:Sooooo, Noone willing to change their vote to llama? Wanna talk about it? Or just leave Devin to his fate?
Stop being so evil, Devin. :llama:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Sorsha »

Maybe everyone will get their wish and you'll both die :grin:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Sorsha wrote:Maybe everyone will get their wish and you'll both die :grin:
HOW IS THAT EVERYONE'S WISH?? It's not my wish... Why did you switch from llama?

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

thellama73 wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Sooooo, Noone willing to change their vote to llama? Wanna talk about it? Or just leave Devin to his fate?
Stop being so evil, Devin. :llama:
No you :llama:

Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Sorsha »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
HOW IS THAT EVERYONE'S WISH?? It's not my wish... Why did you switch from llama?
But you want llama dead so it's 1/2 your wish.

I think if daisy is right about you being the BE then you are the bigger threat. Besides I think you're bad anyway... Even if you aren't the BE.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Maybe I'll switch my vote.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Sorsha wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:
But you want llama dead so it's 1/2 your wish.

I think if daisy is right about you being the BE then you are the bigger threat. Besides I think you're bad anyway... Even if you aren't the BE.
I'm not bad. I'very been participating more because it's been easier for me too. I'm not the BE. Noone bothered answering my question yet. What makes anyone think that? Because SD said so? She didn't give any reasons/theories/evidence... anything. What makes anyone think that? It would be nice to get some answers before dying in a lynch controlled by 1 person.

And llama, don't get my hopes up. Though that would be appreciated :p

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

SVS has been rezzed, all rezzed rules shall apply to her. Welcome back SVS.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 279

Post by S~V~S »

Hello :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

:eek: welcome back SVS.

You don't happen to have 2 votes on you... do you? Cus I think llama could use 2 more...

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

If not, I seem to be the popular choice today.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am going to vote for 24 & for Llama. Nutella rezzed him, is there any doubt? While Devin is also suspish, a rezzed baddie is the MOST suspish.

I have to do some catch up here, I have only really read the posts and skimmed somewhat, I have had a brutal week irl. But i read enough to know that the confiremed bad rezzer rezzed llama.

Linki, no, i just have one.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:I am going to vote for 24 & for Llama. Nutella rezzed him, is there any doubt? While Devin is also suspish, a rezzed baddie is the MOST suspish.

I have to do some catch up here, I have only really read the posts and skimmed somewhat, I have had a brutal week irl. But i read enough to know that the confiremed bad rezzer rezzed llama.

You should really vote for Devin. He's the devil.

Devil = Devin. Obvious really.

reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 239

Post by reywaS »

Welcome back, S~V~S!
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I am going to vote for 24 & for Llama. Nutella rezzed him, is there any doubt? While Devin is also suspish, a rezzed baddie is the MOST suspish.

Are you seriously saying this or is this a joke? You were rezzed by the baddie team rezzer, lol. You're bad, no silly word play required. Devin might be bad too, but it is guaranteed that you are bad, my friend.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Are you seriously saying this or is this a joke? You were rezzed by the baddie team rezzer, lol. You're bad, no silly word play required. Devin might be bad too, but it is guaranteed that you are bad, my friend.
You don't know who I was rezzed by. YOu also don't know who the rezzer meant to target, sice there are target redirecting powers in play.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

The voice of reason! At last! Will any of you nonforced voters listen!?

I do not envy your catch up. Good luck to you there.

Linki: the old spellcheck systems always wanted me to change my name to devil :blush:

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Fight all you want llamazura. You still have me by 1 freakin vote.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Does anyone have results of the Nutella lynch? I am curious about who did NOT vote for her. I am curious if the same people did NOT vote for Llama as well.

Linki @Llama, wow, excuse of cornered baddies everywhere~ Target Redirectors!!!

Occams says she rezzed you. I believe it. id YOU vote for Nutella, Llama?
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

The "freakin" was not aimed at you, llama. It's just the frustration of having 1 more vote. Just wanted to clarify :)

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

reywaS wrote:Welcome back, S~V~S!
:cloud9:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:Does anyone have results of the Nutella lynch? I am curious about who did NOT vote for her. I am curious if the same people did NOT vote for Llama as well.

Occam's razor has led me astray many times in mafia. I don't remember who I voted for.
Devin the Omniscient wrote:The "freakin" was not aimed at you, llama. It's just the frustration of having 1 more vote. Just wanted to clarify :)
No offense taken, old friend. :hugs:

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I think a fair guess would be that llama voted for MM ;)

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:I think a fair guess would be that llama voted for MM ;)
And yet he still lives. :sigh:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Does anyone have results of the Nutella lynch? I am curious about who did NOT vote for her. I am curious if the same people did NOT vote for Llama as well.

Occam's razor has led me astray many times in mafia. I don't remember who I voted for.
Devin the Omniscient wrote:The "freakin" was not aimed at you, llama. It's just the frustration of having 1 more vote. Just wanted to clarify :)
No offense taken, old friend. :hugs:
I just went & looked. You waffled between MM & Rey for silly reasons, mostly (you like ties, apparently) and never mentioned Nutella at all. Oh and you were rezzed right in the middle of her lynch.

Linki, right becasue why waste your NKs on people you think you can lynch, amirite?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Recruitment Mafia IV: Day 11 Lynch Poll

Post by Long Con »

Long Con
So Divine

Recruitment Mafia IV: Night 11 Position Poll

Post by Long Con »

Long Con
So Divine

Recruitment Mafia IV: Day 12 Lynch Poll

Post by Long Con »

Long Con
So Divine

Recruitment Mafia IV: Night 12 Position Poll

Post by Long Con »

Long Con
So Divine

Recruitment Mafia IV: Day 13 Lynch Poll

Post by Long Con »

Long Con
So Divine

Recruitment Mafia IV: Night 13 Position Poll

Post by Long Con »

Long Con
So Divine

Recruitment Mafia IV: Day 14 Lynch Poll

Post by Long Con »

Long Con
So Divine

Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (Second Clan Gatheri

Post by Long Con »

War's End

A magical summons had gone out to the leaders of each remaining faction. Vague promises of peace and power, and then a definite time and place to meet. Sunset, at the ancient circle of stones atop Hedryn Plateau.

Ahriman arrived with the Avenger and the Master of Ancient Arts at his side. The sun was hanging low in the sky, casting long shadows from the circle of stones. Ahriman seated himself, cross-legged, in the centre of the circle and closed his eyes meditatively, while his two allies stood behind him.

Azura Nokomis arrived next, with the Gambler at her side. She sneered when she saw Ahriman. "So this was your idea, monk? You think you can negotiate peace? I think you are scared, because you realize how close I am to taking control!"

"And where is your ally, the Lord of Thunder?" Asked Ahriman calmly, not opening his eyes. "I can sense your anxiousness about it. I am not the only one who knows fear, am I?"

"The Lord of Thunder is following MY orders right now, I don't need him at my side to defeat you!" She smirked, and concentrated, enacting a controlling enchantment upon the Master of Ancient Arts. "How will it feel when you die at the hands of your own ally?"

The Master of Ancient Arts' eyes began to glow a deep sorcerous purple, and his hand went for the weapon at his side, but he fought Azrua's sorcery and managed to keep control, and to keep the weapon sheathed. Azura's brow furrowed as the Master's eyes changed once more, from deep purple to fiery red.

"It is not wise..." smiled Ahriman, still seated. "...to attack a Dragon!"

The Master of Ancient Arts began to glow with a white light, and the light changed form, growing, until it was long and serpentine, and with a bright flash, the light disappeared, leaving only a blue and silver dragon. The dragon roared, spouting forth a breath of pure icy coldness. Azura threw her hands up helplessly as she was frozen solid, her face fixed in a scream. The dragon snorted and Azura's frozen form shattered into a million pieces.

The dragon then glared at the Gambler, who stumbled backward a few steps with a nervous laugh, tripped a little, and then ducked behind a large standing stone. The Master of Ancient Arts narrowed her eyes and laid down behind Ahriman.

"Wonderful!" came the laughing call from just outside the circle. The cloaked leader of the Warriors of the Shadows walked in confidently, clapping his hands, and the Brutal Executioner followed behind him. "I'm glad I didn't miss that!"

"Ubzargan," whispered the Avenger warily.

"That is not Ubzargan," replied Ahriman loudly. "This is the one chosen to lead in his place, because he fell in battle days ago." Ahriman's eyes opened for the first time since sitting down. "Remove your cloak, imposter. I would know who I am dealing with."

The Immortal threw back his hood and stood proudly. "Very good, Grand Master. Your senses are as acute as they say!"

"And how long do you think you can keep up this charade? Your master's death will be noticed, it is inevitable."

"I am inevitable!" Came a deep and thunderous voice from the opposite side of the circle of stones. Ubzargan the Ruthless strode in, cyborg eye glowing a fierce red, and the Immortal smiled smugly and gave an elaborate bow. Ubzargan carried a limp body at his side with one hand, and he threw it into the circle. "The Lord of Thunder, servant of the witch!" Ubzargan spat. "Even the power of the storm was no match for me!"

A light began to glow above the circle, and they could see a figure descending from the darkening sky. Ahriman nodded with approval when he saw who it was, but a look of concern crossed his face when he saw Ubzargan grin. "Welcome my friend!" he called out.

The Gambler, still crouching behind the large stone, opened her mouth in shock. "The Stranger?" she whispered. "How?"

The Stranger spoke, eyes glowing a bluish-green, her hair coming free from the voluminous hood and floating in a halo around her. "You all would call me friend, and this pleases me." Her voice resonated with power. "I am Serenity reborn, and it is time to end this war and rebuild our land into the paradise that it once was!"

She turned to Ubzargan. "Ubzargan, you have proven to be the greatest warrior this land has known. I choose you as my General and head of our peacekeeping force. Together, we shall end the violence for all time, and usher in a new era." She held out a hand, and twisting tendrils of light poured forth, enveloping Ubzargan and flowing around and through him. When the light faded, his many battle scars had disappeared, his armour was polished and emblazoned with the sigil of Serenity, and his cyborg parts shifted, becoming sleeker, more advanced, and glowing with bluish-green light, as was his cyborg eye.

She turned to Ahriman. "Go back to your monastery now, Grand Master. Watch from your distant peak as I heal this world!" Ahriman nodded and turned to leave, his allies following behind him.

"One more thing to take care of," said Serenity. "A wild card, if you will." She nodded to the Brutal Executioner, who lifted his gleaming axe and stomped around the stone where the Gambler still stood, and the Gambler's screams echoed across the hills and then stopped abruptly.

The Rogue Mercenary walked along to long road that led away from the realm, away from the war, and off to other lands. He had survived, and that was good enough for him.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

thellama73 has been eaten by a dragon. Bullzeye has been lynched he was Lord of Thunder and on Team Azura.

The game has ended, Team Ubzargan has won, congratulations to S~V~S, Metalmarsh89, Tranq, Devin the Omniscient... and aapje. Also reywaS has won as the Rogue Mercenary.

Special congratulations to Team Ahriman for being survivors in this bloody battle. Spacedaisy, Bea, and Sorsha you fought a uphill battle and survived. Sorsha was the best damn dragon a host could ever achieve.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 324

Post by Golden »

I knew SVS was bad... was she Uzgarban?

Man did I know she was bad... but I had tarnished my own credibility too much.

Well played guys!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Dom »

Congrats winners!

Wait.... AAPJE?!?!!?!?!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Good game everyone. Been waiting to pull that rezz out of my back pocket.

Linki: Yes she was. She was indeed. :srsnod:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Dom »

I thought Aap was on Ahriman with me. :suspish: :suspish: THAT DAMN MONKEY
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

As you may have noticed, TinyBubbles was never on our team.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 324

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Linki: Yes she was. She was indeed. :srsnod:
I thought as much when I died... I had been so desperate to get a rezz to go NO REALLY PEOPLE SVS IS BAD!!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

The Stranger -No Clan

He does not have a clan, no role alignment loyalty. The one that does not take sides.
Position 1: Seduction - votes for two day phases on them don’t count, and they can’t use night powers on them for two night phases
Position 2: Lie Detect
Position 3: Deflects every other vote
Position 4: Vote worth 2
Position 5: Blocks

Epic Challenge: Get recruited to every team and become SK and then you will kill every night. You must survive to win.

He is She and Serenity.
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 184

Post by Spacedaisy »

I knew it aapje.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”