Syndicate Chat

Want to know what's new at The Syndicate? Check out site-wide announcements here.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Syndicate Chat

Post by Tangrowth »

Hello, members of The Syndicate!

You may or may not be aware of a discussion thread in which I proposed having a Syndicate off-topic "chatzy" chatroom as well as a weekly "official" chat time where people can pop in and just talk to each other about whatever (except mafia games you're currently playing!).

We have decided to follow through with this idea. Click here to join the Syndicate Chatroom. You may also find the link in that discussion thread I linked above in the Welcome to the Family subforum.

You may enter and use the chatzy chatroom whenever you would like to speak with your fellow Syndicateers. Every Friday from starting at 3:00PM Eastern time until... basically, whenever into the night, you all decide to stop talking, we will host the "official" meetup time to chat! juliets may be running Jeopardy and you all can feel free to set up whatever games and fun activities you want during this time as well, since we foresee it being the time frame with the highest activity.

Furthermore, juliets will be the moderator in charge specifically of monitoring the chatroom for abuse, so please respect any action she takes in the chatroom; she only will do so to ensure that everyone can chat without worrying about anyone being disrespectful. I don't think this will be a problem at all with the great group of folks in our community, but nonetheless, it's established just in case anything ever gets out of hand. If you have questions or concerns about the chatroom, be sure to contact her.

Looking forward to further fostering communication outside of mafia games and continuing to strengthen our already awesome community! We hope you enjoy this function. If it receives lots of support, my fellow administrators and I will consider further action, perhaps a more sophisticated chatroom or something similar.

Have fun!
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Syndicate Chat

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm gonna try to stop by this week. I heard it was fun last time!

Return to “Announcements”