New Full Game Queue!

Want to know what's new at The Syndicate? Check out site-wide announcements here.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

New Full Game Queue!

Post by Tangrowth »

Hello, members of The Syndicate!

I am excited to announce that we will now be accepting new full game submissions for our next queue! :yay:

I have already reached out to hosts who have games submitted to the previous Full Game queue to inform me and the other Administrators of their schedules and hosting situations. If you are one of those hosts and still need to get back to me, please do so. Note that these hosts will temporarily be given preferential treatment for submitting into our brand new queue.

However, we are leaving spots open for new hosts, so this PM is primarily directed at you folks. Please submit a game, new hosts!

Per the recent announcement, note the following procedures and rules:

- This new queue will take place over six months maximum (likely less), and thus be capped with respect to maximum submissions before we run a new poll in Spring 2017

- Submissions for each queue will be restricted to allowing a member to co-host or host only one game per queue

- The same player (20+ players) and role (any number of power roles) restrictions will apply for these games, but, for the foreseeable future, it will be strongly recommended for games to run with 30 or less players, ideally 25 or less

If you wish for your game for to be submitted into this queue, please follow the submission procedures in the Full Game Hosting Thread, and let us know if you have questions.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: New Full Game Queue!

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Hey there Syndicateers. What's happening Syndicats. How you doing Cindy Kate? :biggrin:

We're getting ready to roll with our next full game queue voting poll (as was foreshadowed here). We have four members on deck to host our next three full games, and it will be up to all of you to decide the order in which they are played. Our hosts are:

sprityo and Spacedaisy

Soneji

DFaraday

To take part in the polling process, just click the link below. MovingPictures07 will have more details about the games and how the votes will work.

Queue Poll Thread

We're very appreciative of all of these folks stepping up and submitting games and we're excited to see how the poll shakes out. The beauty is: there really won't be any winners or losers. All of their games will be played. We're just deciding on the order. The first of these three games will take place after our current full game in sign-ups, Monkey Island, has concluded.

Any questions, let me know or post them in the thread. Thanks gang! :slick:

Speaking of... Monkey Island needs only four more players to fill up, so if you haven't already -- get in there! It looks like it will be a lot of fun, and thellama73 has proven to be a great host before. I'm looking forward to serving as the Moderator on Duty.

- JJJ

Return to “Announcements”