Site and Game Updates (11/12/16)

Want to know what's new at The Syndicate? Check out site-wide announcements here.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Site and Game Updates (11/12/16)

Post by Tangrowth »

Happy weekend, Syndicate members!

First off, I wanted to remind you all of our very first queue poll for the revamped Job queue! Be sure to vote on the order of the upcoming full games before Wednesday, November 23rd at 10:00PM Eastern!

Second, we want to run more Burglary games and we need hosts for them! For the foreseeable future, we would like to run a game during Thanksgiving weekend as well as New Year's Eve, but we are willing to consider other times as well. Please PM myself and JaggedJimmyJay or post in the Burglary Hosting Thread to express your interest in hosting or playing these games. I want to thank everyone who was involved in our first Burglary game, Election Night Mafia, especially the game hosts, Epignosis and G-Man. The game seemed to be a rousing success, and I look forward to seeing more of these games in the future! If any of you who played or spectated this game has any specific feedback too, we would love to hear it, so let us know. :beer:

Lastly, we have three awesome games in sign-ups!

For the upcoming Job / Full Game, thellama73 is hosting Monkey Island, a 22-player game based on the wacky graphic adventure games, and he needs just 2 more players to get it rolling!

For the upcoming Side Mission / Speed Game, which will take place after the current Mad Max game, Ricochet has just placed his Godspeed You! Black Emperor Mafia game for 19 players into sign-ups, themed off of the highly influential and quintessential post-rock group of the same name. It should be a gloomy, doomy game of morbid enjoyment. :srsnod:

For the upcoming Heist / Classic Game, which will take place after the current Jessica Jones game, Parks and Recreation Mafia is here, and will be hosted by yours truly! The game will be a 15-player anonymous sockpuppet game based on the hilarious NBC show that is sadly no longer on the air (watch it if you haven't, seriously). It'll be more fun than serving in your local government. :p

That ends this message from your friendly neighborhood sockmod. Thanks again for contributing to our awesome site, which wouldn't be what it is without you! As always, wishing you happy mafiaing as we enter the winter holiday season! :D

Return to “Announcements”