Administration Team Update

Want to know what's new at The Syndicate? Check out site-wide announcements here.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Administration Team Update

Post by Tangrowth »

Hello, Syndicateers!

We are shifting a couple of folks around within the administration and moderation teams, as follows:

1) Spacedaisy will henceforth be an Administrator.
2) Turnip Head will henceforth be a Technical Moderator.

I want to stress that the move for Turnip Head is not a demotion or anything to perceived negatively. Instead it's a move to facilitate the best time commitments for all parties involved.

On that note, as I'm going to be largely MIA for the foreseeable future, I want the admin and mod teams to function with me completely gone for random bursts of time. I feel confident that all of your concerns and requests can be more than adequately addressed by JaggedJimmyJay, S~V~S, and Spacedaisy, as well as our moderation team.

The admin supervisors of each moderation group are now:
- S~V~S as supervisor of the Moderators on Duty
- JaggedJimmyJay as supervisor of the Social Moderators
- Spacedaisy as supervisor of the Technical Moderators

Please contact each respective moderation team and admin supervisor as your wants and needs dictate. Know that if you send inquiries or requests to only me, it may not be answered timely or adequately, so we highly suggest utilizing group PMs to each moderation group depending on the nature of your inquiry or request. If you want more information on the duties of each moderation group, click here.

Thanks for your continued dedication to the site!

Return to “Announcements”