Site Update and Championship Voting

Want to know what's new at The Syndicate? Check out site-wide announcements here.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Site Update and Championship Voting

Post by Tangrowth »

Hello, members of The Syndicate!

As you probably are aware by now, the site update was more intensive than we realized, and the site was unfortunately down for a day or so. Thankfully, we are fully operational now and have been since about 12 hours ago thanks to the tireless efforts of Spacedaisy and SokothQultuq.

However, the site is currently experiencing some glitches, which are being addressed here. As Daisy and Sokoth continue to work on addressing all of them, please frequent that thread to express anything you notice and any concerns you have as well as to find updates. Thanks for being patient, everyone, we definitely hit some unforeseen snags and Daisy and Sokoth have been constantly hard at work to address them. I feel confident they'll be able to do so, we just may be operating at less than ideal capacity for longer than we'd like.

Lastly, regarding the nominee voting for Mafia Championship Season 4, I was not able to announce the winner yesterday due to these site issues, so just to make sure everyone who still hasn't voted has a last minute chance to do so, I am extending the deadline to 10:00AM Eastern tomorrow, Wednesday, April 19th. Please submit your votes before then!

Thanks for your attention and continued dedication to our site!

Return to “Announcements”